Myth is a pussy. - Page 64 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:46 PM   #946
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Technically this isnt a sandwich but these are the shit.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)

Old 12-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #947
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Those are delicious.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #948
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
Yep, I got a lot of tests after the holidays, my brain is stuffed. Time to eliminate more French vocabulary of the 7th grade. Also, go and read forth in the WoT. I need to discuss it in lenght !

All out dude. 7 beers and half a liter of J├Ągermeister. Fucking 4.30am. Damnit.

Edit4Demi: SANDWICH !
That sucks. Really.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #949
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

When we first moved into the house we're now in, like 5 years ago or so. It took a while to set everything up, so I think I lived off of those (call them kebabs here) for about a week. Don't regret a single bite.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #950
Kinako
Chuunin

Gyros are one of the gifts I thank Zeus for. I grew up on these. Fav food right there.
Demi-God (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #951
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
Miburo, look at what you said. Seriously. You escalated this shit by insulting me, when all I said was that your joke didn't work. And again dumbass. You. Called. Me. Out. You did. You started this whole shit, with your little ignorant as fuck comment. So fuck your little "lol now u tryn 2 cal me out durr lame n desprate lololol" shit. Are you that desperate to start drama? At least stop being a hypocritical faggot (Ha! What your accusing me of.) since you can't at least admit you were wrong. I did call you out, after you called me out. And its obvious you're convinced in your mind that you were specific, and that your little comment (both of them) didn't fail both ways you look at them. And another thing, you still haven't shown how I was being stupid, or a dumbshit on my sarcasm chat with Demi.
Did I say I didn't 'call you out?' I know I said you suck at sarcasm. You do. What's the problem?

I didn't nitpick about stupid shit though. You started that. Here, let me try dealing with this a different way:

You say I wasn't specific. I can quote multiple times where you said something similar to "You weren't specific" in this thread. Let's say all I said was "You all in here." That technically is specific. Since I'm referring to a group of people in here. Not in some other thread or whatever. So, technically, you are wrong with your "You weren't specific" statement. Right?

Now, if you say yes I can say that I was right and you were wrong. Right? Seems like that is what a pretty big portion of this whole gay argument is about. You being right, and me being wrong. About something really fucking stupid. So I'll do the same to you. Will you admit you were wrong here, meaning I'm right and you're totally wrong? Or will you be a pussy and not admit it? Either way, seems like I win.

Surely you can put your ego aside for a single moment here and see that this is pretty pathetic on your part. If you don't think so, then awesome. Because I'm totally right here and you're totally wrong. Or you're just being a total pussy by not admitting it. Fuck yeah, victory!

See how that's pretty fucking stupid, and pathetic? Come on, man.

Quote:
Your an idiot. You asked me what I find so disagreeable, and I tell you. So you basically respond "I don't care if you like what I do because you can't prove its wrong and I don't give a fuck." I don't like the shitty way you treat members with a different name color, because it is wrong. But wrong in my opinion. Like RNB said, wrong is an opinion, so to you - treating a blue like shit is totally okay. To me, its wrong. "I don't give a fuck." I don't care if you give a fuck Moderator. If thats how your going to respond to a question YOU asked, don't ask questions.
It's actually "you're." OH HO, ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ME IF WE ROLL ALL PETTY NN STYLE YO!

Also, I highly doubt RNB would say something like that. Wrong isn't just an opinion. 2+2=5 is wrong. That's not just my opinion. It's objectively wrong. If you think I'm a jerk or whatever, then I don't care. If I'm actually doing something objectively wrong though, then I do care. If you can't prove I'm doing something wrong, then yeah. It doesn't mean shit. I thought you might maybe had a legitimate reason that you could actually argue successfully. Guess not. Oh well.

Quote:
And again, your wrong about this. I have been to the debate threads, and have read through them. You don't seem to be that much more intelligent than light blues [or atleast some of them] as you think you are. Being able to debate something doesn't make you smarter.This kid I know named Tommy is a genius, but he can't argue for shit and sounds stupid when he tries. I might not be as smart as you, and that sucks for me. It really does. But I've never said I was smarter than you, and I don't go around bragging about how smart I am (like you do), last time we had a conversation I did say I was smarter than a majority of the active light blues, which according to you doesn't matter much. Thats fine with me, since I don't need your approval. But you really do think that because your OH, you're smarter than all of the "baby blues". Which is stupid. And that is where you are wrong. You call me stupid, but give shit little examples and nitpick and twist my words to try and make me look stupid but it doesn't work, and I probably do suck at sarcasm, but I'm not stupid. Try again.
Okay. Because I'm sure you can produce accurate measurements of my intelligence compared to how intelligent I think I am, right? Oh! That's just another one of your worthless opinions that you can't back up with anything remotely credible. I get you, bro.

Look. I'll give you examples. See the paragraph right above this one? And the quote it's responding to. That's one. I'm showing you how stupid your shit is. Should I re-explain that to you too, or can you handle looking up and reading it yourself? Maybe I should just repost it so you can't accuse me of not providing any examples?

Try again. Keep going. Etc.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-17-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:54 PM   #952
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
When we first moved into the house we're now in, like 5 years ago or so. It took a while to set everything up, so I think I lived off of those (call them kebabs here) for about a week. Don't regret a single bite.
Kebabs =/= Gyros. I will explain more tomorrow, but now I try to go to sleep.
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nerox For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 10:56 PM   #953
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

I may have left it too vague in my previous post, doner kebabs here are essentially gyros despite them being of different origins. Gyros are just the Greek take on the Turkish doner. For a lot of Brits when they order a kebab, a doner is what they usually expect unless they specify otherwise.

The others like shish and so on of course not.

Last edited by Demi-God; 12-17-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-17-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), Nerox (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #954
Kinako
Chuunin

Yeah I heard them being called Kebabs before too. This chick I know who is part Turkish calls them that. But if I remember correctly they are the open faced, instead of wrapped up. No matter what you call them, they are a gift from Zeus.

Last edited by Kinako; 12-17-2010 at 11:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #955
Kinako
Chuunin

Calzones. Fuck it Im straying away from sandwiches. You got me hungry
TheBaron (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #956
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your an idiot.
I was scanning the page, don't even know who posted this.

But I lol'd.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-17-2010), Servo (12-18-2010), TheBaron (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 11:55 PM   #957
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

sigh
letuce, old cheddar, home cooked ham, roast beef, turkey, bacon, ranch dressing, green peppers, little bit of onions, and margarine on rye bread... maybe pickles

i like meat... in my mouth

edit hmm.... there seems to have been another page i didn't notice.. .sandwhiches just seemed so important...

Last edited by Tabris; 12-17-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-18-2010), Miburo (12-17-2010), Servo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010), Vanity (12-18-2010)
Old 12-17-2010, 11:57 PM   #958
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty manly sandwich. Even has good bread (Also props for even mentioning the bread. Bread makes or breaks many sandwiches, yet it is so often overlooked.). I like.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Tabris (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:16 AM   #959
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

true that yo.
i'd say that a like 12 grain bread is my second choice, but it's my first choice if it came out of the oven within the last 24 hours
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:37 AM   #960
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
^^^That was a whole lot of bullshit you just wrote there. Why did you waste all of that time to type all of that for?? It seems that you care about all of this more than I do and for some strange ass reason you seem to think I feel the same way. Look how long your response to what I said was. Wow. If reading that big ass wall of text didn't damn near put me to sleep I would continue with you by saying nonsense in one post and watch you make 2 or 3 posts before you build some stupid ass debate style argument towards me based off my nonsense. Kind of like you are attempting to do now.
You're just jealous that my expansive vernacular and penchant for verbosity outshines your ability to effectively respond to my wall of text.

There, a single sentence response. Happy now?