Myth is a pussy. - Page 65 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:41 AM   #961
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Yes. I'm grinning from ear to ear. Who cares about your wall of text or your secondary response. You are grasping for straws here.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 12-18-2010, 12:47 AM   #962
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Well, apparently you cared enough to say something about it, instead of ignoring it.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-19-2010), Miburo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #963
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Myth is a pussy.

Your really starting to sound dumber than before, which really just makes this easier for me. Thanks , moderator. :-) don't even see how we were arguing before. . .he's friendly as fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Did I say I didn't 'call you out?' I know I said you suck at sarcasm. You do. What's the problem?
But, wait. Didn't you say I was desperate to call you out? And now you're admitting to calling me out. . . Hmm. . .Basically, you look for some shit to argue with, and call me out. So since you tried to call me out about stupid shit (which is funny, because what I said wasn't stupid), and you're accusing me of trying to call you out, aren't you sort of a hypocrite since you did it first? And no no, you said "stupid negroes suck at sarcasm, fo' real dawgz" but refuse to tell me what I said that was stupid. Damn.

Quote:
I didn't nitpick about stupid shit though. You started that. Here, let me try dealing with this a different way:
No, I wasn't nitpicking. I was offering friendly advice and letting you know what you said failed. Just me being friendly dude, and started calling me a passive aggressive faggot, which was rude. :-(

Quote:
You say I wasn't specific. I can quote multiple times where you said something similar to "You weren't specific" in this thread. Let's say all I said was "You all in here."
This would work if you said "You all in here.", but you didn't. The fact that "you all" and "in here" are spread apart makes a massive difference in your "case" (haha, I don't even see what it is at this point).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Well, since there was a light blue in here not being a total dumbshit and was talking about actual awesome stuff, I didn't want to say "you stupid light blues suck at sarcasm." So I addressed you all by the next thing you all had in common.
Look at it like this. If you had said "You all in here", we would have known you were talking about a certain group inside of this thread, and most likely the one you claim to be referring to. But you said "in here", earlier in the post - referring to the thread. Later, you say "you all" which seems like what it says. You all. Everyone. If you want to get technical and shit.
Quote:
That technically is specific. Since I'm referring to a group of people in here. Not in some other thread or whatever. So, technically, you are wrong with your "You weren't specific" statement. Right?
Oh boy. So earlier You claimed you were speaking of a specific group of people, the blacks. Kinako, Silver, and I. But now what your basically saying is that since you said "you all" you were technically being specific. Not true. I called you out on not being specific on one particular group, the blacks. You weren't specific at all about who you were talking about. . . the blacks. Its that simple. If a man is red, and says he wants to pick out the darker red men, and all of the crowd is a tint of red, so he says, "I'm going to pick all of you!" is he being specific about who he originally wanted? Even technically? No. And I know, your going to comment on the analogy - because you just can't help it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Since I was just referring to you, silver, and kinako. You know, the dumbass light blues that were posting at the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Dunno, you weren't too specific with that there man.
^^These are the original quotes.
You were technically specific if we were just talking about the members in general, but not since we were talking about the black members specifically. That is what I originally called you out on. Thats what the "argument" was about. And, if you DO decide to take the "I was technically specific by talking about all of you." road, your still wrong from when I said ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Oh that was smart, so we know who your talking to since TheBaron, CONFIRMED!!, Nerox, SD, Sassy, kluang, and Numinous aren't black - and Silver, Kinako, [mixed]ninja, and [mixed]myself are. Excellent idea, would have never thought of it. Would have been better if the majority of the light blues in this thread were actually black though.
You should have just stuck with your old argument.

Quote:
Now, if you say yes I can say that I was right and you were wrong.
Too bad. :-(

Quote:
Surely you can put your ego aside for a single moment here and see that this is pretty pathetic on your part. If you don't think so, then awesome. Because I'm totally right here and you're totally wrong. Or you're just being a total pussy by not admitting it.
I don't have a large ego, and sadly there is nothing to put aside now. Because you aren't totally right here, and I'm not totally wrong.

Quote:
See how that's pretty fucking stupid, and pathetic? Come on, man.
Yeah, I know. It is. :-(

Quote:
It's actually "you're." OH HO, ANOTHER VICTORY FOR ME IF WE ROLL ALL PETTY NN STYLE YO!
Yeah yo, congrats. And thanks, I forgot the 'e too.
Damn.
Quote:
Also, I highly doubt RNB would say something like that.
Your right. It was more like this, and I interpreted it a certain way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNB
Don't you believe in your morals for a reason? Don't you believe that your idea of man is right because you can support it with logic? If not, how can you know that you are right?
Right and wrong morales will differ between people, and I feel you are being wrong morally. You can try to pull that 2+2=5 shit, but you know that isn't what I'm saying. I don't really give a fuck if you care or not, you asked a question and I responded, and then you cried about how you don't give a fuck about what I think. Pshh. Come on sonny.


Quote:
Okay. Because I'm sure you can produce accurate measurements of my intelligence compared to how intelligent I think I am, right?
Today just isn't your day, huh? I can ask the exact same thing of you. You (for some reason?) think that I'm stupid, or at least try and use that against me when I know I'm not. You can produce accurate measurement of my intelligence compared to how intelligent I think I am? This isn't a "No..U" question, I'm serious.

Quote:
Oh! That's just another one of your worthless opinions that you can't back up with anything remotely credible. I get you, bro.
I know man, darn. Kind of like you calling me stupid for my conversation with Demi, and a shitload of other times in this thread.

Quote:
Look. I'll give you examples. See the paragraph right about this one? And the quote it's responding to. That's one. I'm showing you how stupid your shit is. Should I re-explain that to you too, or can you handle looking up and reading it yourself? Maybe I should just repost it so you can't accuse me of not providing any examples?

Try again. Keep going. Etc.
"but o wait milbura, u cnt tel me my shit is stoopid if it is ur opinon hurrpp dee" Thats how you sound, and your doing exactly what you were trying to call me stupid about. Again, good job. Keep going. And I'm assuming you meant right above you? If not, explain. And goddamn, did I not say it was my opinion? What I think? Didn't you ask me what my problem is? So I don't get it man.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Azumi (01-03-2011), Kinako (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:52 AM   #964
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.

So? You were hoping I did care. You were probably hoping that I was going to rant and rave since you insulted my intelligence twice. That way you could build some kind of arguement off of what I am saying. But I still don't care. Talk about something better. Like sandwiches. I will talk to you all day about those.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #965
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

You assume that I was hoping anything would happen. And as the idiom goes, "To assume is to make an ass out of u and me." Ergo, we're both asses. But, right, right, you don't care. Therefore we should deflect--oh, I'm sorry, that's too much charged language; how about "redirect?" Yeah, that works--the conversation towards something completely different! That will make everything okay!
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-19-2010), Miburo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #966
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
So? You were hoping I did care. You were probably hoping that I was going to rant and rave since you insulted my intelligence twice. That way you could build some kind of arguement off of what I am saying. But I still don't care. Talk about something better. Like sandwiches. I will talk to you all day about those.
Yeah, thats what I'm about to do. I'm about done, ACT and Van were right. This shit isn't going to get anywhere, because new arguments are just going to arise as old ones are settled. This all started by a little unnecessary racist joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
You assume that I was hoping anything would happen. And as the idiom goes, "To assume is to make an ass out of u and me." Ergo, we're both asses. But, right, right, you don't care. Therefore we should deflect--oh, I'm sorry, that's too much charged language; how about "redirect?" Yeah, that works--the conversation towards something completely different! That will make everything okay!
Haha LN, thats what Demi-God and kluang do.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #967
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Apparently you don't want it to be done that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
But, wait. Didn't you say I was desperate to call you out? And now you're admitting to calling me out. . . Hmm. . .Basically, you look for some shit to argue with, and call me out. So since you tried to call me out about stupid shit (which is funny, because what I said wasn't stupid), and you're accusing me of trying to call you out, aren't you sort of a hypocrite since you did it first? And no no, you said "stupid negroes suck at sarcasm, fo' real dawgz" but refuse to tell me what I said that was stupid. Damn.
Also, Him accusing you of desperately calling him out =/= the same thing as him initially calling you out. Semantically what you're doing is worse.


I can't be arsed with a better example, so, bare with me. you'll get the point. <3
Example: Drinking water. Sipsip, ahhh, awesome.
Desperately drinking water: CHUG CHUG OMG. Probably slips down your chin, 'cause you're being all over-overwhelmingly urgent or anxious.

So someone is a drenched motherfucker or acting like an ass when sipping would have accomplished the same thing, and the other was like "Lawl I'm still dry." Naw meen?
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
kael03 (12-18-2010), KillerNN (12-18-2010), Miburo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #968
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Then what was the point of you even talking to me LN?
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:59 AM   #969
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: Myth is a pussy.

You don't have to reply.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-18-2010), Miburo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 01:04 AM   #970
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.




You are right, Van
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #971
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Kinako, the only reason I started to address you is because you responded to my comment of, "You're all petty as fuck." I'm guessing you interpreted it as the exclusive "you," directed at you specifically, which it wasn't. It was directed towards all of the light blues who were getting bent out of shape out of this. Sure, I'll admit that a "You're all petty as fuck" would clarify more.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-18-2010), Miburo (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 01:07 AM   #972
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις
 
KillerNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa,Florida
Posts: 2,083
Thanks: 3,563
Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Apparently you don't want it to be done that bad.



Also, Him accusing you of desperately calling him out =/= the same thing as him initially calling you out. Semantically what you're doing is worse.


I can't be arsed with a better example, so, bare with me. you'll get the point. <3
Example: Drinking water. Sipsip, ahhh, awesome.
Desperately drinking water: CHUG CHUG OMG. Probably slips down your chin, 'cause you're being all over-overwhelmingly urgent or anxious.

So someone is a drenched motherfucker or acting like an ass when sipping would have accomplished the same thing, and the other was like "Lawl I'm still dry." Naw meen?
I don't really care, we can agree to disagree or whatever - but shit.

And I do get your point, but thats the thing. I really wasn't calling him out at first, just telling him how (I interpreted) his original phrase failed. And then he changed it to how he was talking about blacks, when he never specified them. I would of ended it if he didn't insult me, just let it be. But it escalated when he called me a passive aggressive fag. I'm not going to explain the story again, but we are both at fault - at least equally. He didn't need to hop in my shit, or try to start shit, and then accuse me of doing the same thing. Thats all.
__________________
Call me out on my stupid shit, and I'll return the favor.
If you leave me rep, put your name so I can rep you back.
The Cap'n

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 AM   #973
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Kinako, the only reason I started to address you is because you responded to my comment of, "You're all petty as fuck." I'm guessing you interpreted it as the exclusive "you," directed at you specifically, which it wasn't. It was directed towards all of the light blues who were getting bent out of shape out of this. Sure, I'll admit that a "You're all petty as fuck" would clarify more.
It's all good.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 01:09 AM   #974
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Kinako, the only reason I started to address you is because you responded to my comment of, "You're all petty as fuck." I'm guessing you interpreted it as the exclusive "you," directed at you specifically, which it wasn't. It was directed towards all of the light blues who were getting bent out of shape out of this. Sure, I'll admit that a "You're all petty as fuck" would clarify more.
This haz happened b4. 8] I feel like there is something oddly beautiful about this 'new' development.

Also, <3 Michael.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
It's all good.
Dis has not happened. Nice.
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Kinako (12-18-2010), Miburo (12-18-2010)
Old 12-18-2010, 01:11 AM   #975
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard
 
LonelyNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Fistopia
Age: 22
Posts: 399
Thanks: 112
Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
This haz happened b4. 8] I feel like there is something oddly beautiful about this 'new' development.

Also, <3 Michael.
Odd, yes. Beautiful, you lost me.

<3 Brooke. I think it's been a while since we chatted. Hell, since you been here.
__________________
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-18-2010), The Madness (12-18-2010), UchihaTaijiya (12-18-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.