12-year old boy kills man for attacking his mom - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
12-year old boy kills man for attacking his mom

Quote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080402/.../boy_stabs_man
Wed Apr 2, 12:40 PM ET

HYATTSVILLE, Md. - A 12-year-old boy fatally slashed a man who was attacking his mother at the boarding house where they lived, authorities said.
ADVERTISEMENT

Salomon Noubissie, 64, died at a hospital after he was slashed across the neck Monday night in the home in the Landover area.

Cpl. Diane Richardson, a spokeswoman for Prince George's County police, said Wednesday that authorities hadn't decided whether the boy would be charged with anything. They were reviewing the case with the state's attorney's office.

The boy said he had been playing a video game Monday night when he heard his mother, Cheryl Stamp, scream. He found her on the kitchen floor, straddled by a fellow resident who was choking her.

"I kept saying, 'Stop! Stop! Stop!'" the boy told The Washington Post, which published his account without giving his name. "But he just ignored me. He didn't stop. He just kept hurting her."

The boy said he took a knife and swung at the man. Police say they found Noubissie with a knife wound to the upper body.

Stamp said she didn't fully realize at first what her son had done. "He didn't say anything," she said. "But I knew when I looked in his eyes. I said, 'Oh, Lord.' "

Rarely is a 12-year-old implicated in a homicide, and even less often does a child that age kill someone to protect his mother.

"In Maryland, there can be a legitimate defense of third parties in the event of a violent attack," State's Attorney Glenn F. Ivey told the newspaper. "That is a possibility in this case."

Stamp said she and Noubissie, a Cameroonian immigrant, had moved into the boarding house within days of each other three months ago and had become friends. Stamp said Noubissie had told her he was studying to be a psychiatrist.

But on Monday night, she said, he was acting differently. He started to yell at her and grab her hair.

"He threw me down and started choking me. I think that's when my son came in. ... He protected me," she said.

Noubissie was combative with officers when they arrived, even as he was bleeding heavily, she said.

The boy said he was not happy with what happened but felt he had no choice.

"I told God that I had stabbed him because he was killing my mother. I know he understands, and I think he will keep us safe now."
I like this kid.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 12-year old boy kills man for attacking his mom

I do too. I'd do the same thing if somebody tried to pull that shit on my mom.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

I second that!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #4
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Stabbing and murder is going a bit far, a classic knock out woulda been better, but meh bad luck for picking on people I guess.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #5
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Stabbing and murder is going a bit far, a classic knock out woulda been better, but meh bad luck for picking on people I guess.
I probably would went for a rear naked choke myself... he would been out in 10 seconds maybe faster! If I was 12 though I would went for a knife too!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

The child is a hero. If they convict them, they'll see Hell. I doubt they will, too much bad PR.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:58 PM   #7
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Kina speaks the truth. I'd join the protesters if I had the chance. xD
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #8
musicjustin1
Genin

musicjustin1 is infamous around these parts

cool. i did that once.

I know without our fans and the devotion of our fans we wouldn't be here. I don't mean to put them down, but I'm just stating a fact that it is hard to play to people that see you all the time and it takes a lot of fun out of it in some ways.

PART OF THE UZUMAKI FC

musicjustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

This kid has guts.. and he saved his mom. The youth of the nation!
Old 04-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
musicjustin1
Genin

musicjustin1 is infamous around these parts

Kids suck!!!!! Even tho I am a kid.

I know without our fans and the devotion of our fans we wouldn't be here. I don't mean to put them down, but I'm just stating a fact that it is hard to play to people that see you all the time and it takes a lot of fun out of it in some ways.

PART OF THE UZUMAKI FC

musicjustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #11
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Nice kid, he killed him in a "Bitch, dont ignore me!" fashion. Did the right thing imo.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:59 PM   #12
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

this was a justified kill <.< >.>
Old 04-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #13
LonelyNinja

This kid is gonna go far in life.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:30 PM   #14
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

Meh you can't trust the veracity of a one-sided story >_>

But if their claims were true.. then the boy doesn't deserve a harsh punishment. Though this would make the the killing of a life seem kind of trivial..
Old 04-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #15
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

My goodness,slashed along the neck,and a 12 yr old did this?!
...that's some Micheal Myers move right there <_<

On a side note,i would probably do the same thing if some guy did that to my mom... >_<

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote