Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion.

This should be an interesting one.

So many possibilities.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #2
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion.

True, a lot of possibilities. He could be powering down out his machine, about to give Naruto a powerup of sorts (not Rinnegan), escaping, etc.

Looking forward to the predictions.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #3
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

First off 448 redeemed Naruto's character in my eyes, it's not that he doesn't want to kill Nagato, it's that he wants to live up to the insane standard Jiraiya set for him.

I have three general theories, one of which I would hate with a passion (though it's unlikely) and two I think would help finish this arc and build the next main arc respectively (if one can ignore the fight between Teams Hawk and Samu as a "main arc).

1) Nagato kills himself to ensure Naruto CAN become Hokage, as without this, it would cause him to become very unpopular with the villagers and simply speaking his body is ruined and his and Yahiko's legacy can be entrusted to someone with faith, something Nagato lost.

2) Madara kills Nagato. Why? It hypes him, for the first time, as an evil ne'er-do-well rather than a questionable immortal. The story of the founding of Konoha seems biased and incomplete, but if it is taken to account (as we should, to the points where it is contradicted by other parts in the manga), the Senju usurped power from the Uchiha completely. This gave us a sort of sympathy for Madara, so this would at least keep Naruto's hands clean and would lead to the much anticipated final main arc.

3) Naruto is given the Rin'negan by Nagato. This one I believe is not very likely, probably 1/100, as Naruto is already given a lot of insane powers, mainly the Kyuubi and Senjutsu and Kishimoto really spaces power-up's well from what we've seen so far I think. It took Naruto forever to get Rasengan, FRS and Senjutsu, while we say a similar case with Sasuke though he was not given as much time on "screen." Anyways, probability aside, I think it ruins both Nagato and Naruto if it happens.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

There is a good chance Nagato won't live beyond the next chapter. W/e he is getting ready to do, since he is in such a depleted state could potentially push him past the blink and cause him to die.

The party crasher theory stills holds water but seems less likely now.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #5
Zenneth
Academy Student

Zenneth is on a distinguished roadZenneth is on a distinguished road

What i believe is.... suicide... since he cant exist on the world he will suicide as a man of honor. the end of nagato and the pain that he caused will be cured thus giving a new down on the village of fire.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:21 AM   #6
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

I definitely hope that Nagato either ends his life or gives Naruto (even more) reason to, or some type of like, let me transfer some of my powers to you so you can carry out your deed. Or better yet, like many people were predicting, either have some leaf nins roll through like "WtF Naruto you still ain't ended this kid yet?" and some shit pop off in that paper tree of Konan's, or Madara come through and just PMS him to death. Either way, next week will not disappoint (I hope).
Old 05-22-2009, 01:24 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Next week shall be epic ( at least it looks like it could be ).

To be Honest, now i hope no one will get involved with this situation. If Nagato is to die, let it be done in a honorable way in the presence of his closest friend and the man he'll entrust his hopes and dreams to.

If someone shows up it would ruin the moment.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (05-22-2009), Ero-Sage (05-22-2009), platinumrug (05-22-2009), TheSixthHokage (05-22-2009), Wolverine (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 01:58 AM   #8
idisoneboyi
Anabolic Level

idisoneboyi is on a distinguished road

Nagato should die trying to take down madara only after nagato rejuvenates himself fully. That's honorable imo and something i like to see for myself, could possibly expose madara's strength/weaknesses. Although this all is likely not going to happen.

So after seeing this chapter i will make a BOLD prediction:
Nagato will continue to live to reside/reign over amegakure with konan by his side. Therefore, he will not die. But, his spotlight will decline as we will probably see more sasuke and madara from here on out.

This is how naruto will bring peace, imo.: When naruto becomes hokage, he will already have gaara and nagato as powerful allies and will be well respected.. Peace will come when all 5 leading kages recognizes naruto as the one to bring everyone together. That means madara must either die or fall for naruto's nuts as well. Maybe killerbee and naruto will become good friends and raikage will accept naruto. We have yet to see anything about Tsuchikage. I just somehow imagine that all the kages will eventually be influenced by naruto in someway or another and will be part of naruto's buddy system. This is all just speculation for how peace will be brought and it's a fitting end when naruto finally becomes hokage imo.

Last edited by idisoneboyi; 05-22-2009 at 02:55 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:08 AM   #9
Manske
Genin

Manske is an unknown quantity at this point

At this point Nagato is too weak to exploit any of Madara's weaknesses, and I doubt if Madara were to show up, he would show any special abilities he hasn't already shown.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:31 AM   #10
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Think Nagato is doing a summoning or a reverse summoning to get him and Konan out of there.
Don't think he'll be giving his eye power to Naruto....
Old 05-22-2009, 04:10 AM   #11
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

From that Rat seal it has to be an attack.

Hmm. A ironic chapter makes an ironic prediction.

Nagato is going to finish the fight with Naruto.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:47 AM   #12
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

The posability of Naruto getting the Rinnegan is slim but not nessesary a bad one.
If Naruto were to gain control of all elements he still had to learn the jutsus. It's like a possibility of upgrade and not an instant upgrade.
It could also be intresting twist to make Naruto go blind for some time until he mastered the Rinnegan.

Another is of course to summon the statue where they store the Bijuus. This is intresting in soo many ways.
To give the Bijuus to Naruto? To destroy the statue? What's up?'

I would actually love for Nagato to survive and go on doing something with his life(away from konoha) and contadict all that can't see that developement

So many possibilities....

Prediction mashine is going wild....Loading....

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:49 AM   #13
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

i like the idea of nagato accepting his death to ensure that naruto can become hokage or whatnot (second time i used this word today, maybe also in my whole life, i cant remember when i used it before)
but in a different thread i also stated the possibility of a sort of genjutsu to pass information on to naruto. power is important (eyes :P) but information is also important, often more useful or whatnot (third time :P:P)

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 05-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #14
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Those anyone see Akatsuki continuing after Nagato dead/defeat.

I mean they got Team Hawk now, but only three members, and the strongest threat to Leaf out of the three is more likely to be madara, since Zetsu is only for espionage, Kisame can get ripped apart by the Ugly... I mean Green Beast again (really do believe he will).

Plus i heard people crying out Naruto to leave the Leaf and develop on his own, hehehehe if that do happen we'll will see a timeskip.

Just wondering what the hell happened during that 2 1/2 year timeskip, did kishi just wrote the next week episode, has Shipuuden or did we really wait 2 1/2 years for shipuuden. (may seem silly but i only got into Naruto, January gone).

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
Old 05-22-2009, 05:08 AM   #15
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Madara is probably thinking;

send a boy out to do a man's job.

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
Closed Thread