Naruto chapter 448 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto chapter 448

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/448/00/

Here it is.

Here we go, something good is coming. Fingers crossed it won't be you know what.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-22-2009 at 12:48 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (05-22-2009), NinjaSquirrel (05-22-2009), SunXia (05-22-2009)

Old 05-22-2009, 12:54 AM   #2
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto chapter 448

Wow, who'd ever think that the stroy in the J-man's first book would be inspired by Nagato and that the two would end up facing one another?? Or that the man Naruto was effectively named after would destroy his village!!

Oh the twists of fate, I love it!!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:02 AM   #3
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Holy shit, I fucking LOVE this chapter, it's so symbolic and ironic at the same time. This is definitely one of my favorite chapters out of this entire arc.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #4
shibby206
Academy Student

shibby206 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like the way the story is going right now, i was kinda getting cynical and all about what was going to happen i thought he definitally was going to kick nagato's ass and that would be it. but i'm really surprised right now. i love it, what will happen next ... how do you say this in english euhm patience is a virtue ... or something like that, whatever. hands up mr. kishimoto masashi
Old 05-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #5
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Really liked this chapter, first one in a while actually. This one has meaning when it comes to character depth. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:05 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I have to say i was surprised with this chapter. Like the above posters have commented on, the irony is great.

The way i see it, Nagato's faith will be sealed next chapter. He'll do w/e he is doing right now and either die or * Blank * ( insert theory ).

Can't wait for next week, and that is something we have not said for the last few chapters.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #7
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

good chapter i like how kishi linked all the arc branches into a single stream of events the real question is what is pein up to.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:09 AM   #8
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Haha, agreed Dag, definitely something I haven't seen said on this forum in a while. Now if only the anime could be as good as this chapter then I'd be set.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 AM   #9
SunXia
Chuunin

I guess I didn't like the recent chapters because, obviously we all knew that Nagato had experienced some form of great pain and that it obviously involved Yahiko so we were all really expecting that!! But this recent chapter really lit up the series and how life's one big circle an that Kishi really loves bonds in his themes - these two were bonded and never knew of the other's existence only Nagato knew of the kyuubi within Naruto!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
The Following User Says Thank You to SunXia For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #10
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In addition to this awesome chapter I come back to the forums looking fucking spectacular, this week has been pretty slick so far. I'm guessing what Nagato is going to do is give Naruto some of his power or he'll just end his life. Nagato needs to die in order for Naruto to be believable to his fellow Leaf nins, at least that's how I see it. I wouldn't want one of my fellow nins to come back saying they didn't kill the dude who shat on my entire village and everything i loved and had. I guess we'll see next week, anticipation is lovely.
Old 05-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I agree. Both were entrusted with Jiraya's hopes and dreams, both chose to walk down different paths. This was more than a physical battle, it was a battle between ideologies and the stronger will won in the end.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (05-22-2009), ronnie_10 (05-22-2009), TheSixthHokage (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #12
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think nagato will give naruto a gift (some of his powers)

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #13
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

It was a great chapter, probably because I was fuming from disappointment in Kishimoto's decision to keep Naruto from killing Nagato. I can see now why Naruto won't as he wants Jiraiya to be proud of him and to find the solution to true peace. The only thing I hated is that was the most ultimate cliff-hanger...ever...
Old 05-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #14
shibby206
Academy Student

shibby206 is an unknown quantity at this point

somehow i think we've seen the last of nagato, he's about to release a jutsu right after he said, i will believe in you uzumaki naruto. no speculations at all but what if he were to release his chakra in to naruto or something like it. i don't know ooh the drama, and what to become off konan. what will she do? ...
Old 05-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #15
SunXia
Chuunin

Hmmmm, I wonder if he'll use his powers to heal the village or to help rebuild...though saying that, he may need the Deva Pain body for that and all those Chakra receivers have been removed!!

Closed Thread