Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion. - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #136
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion.

I could care less who posts in this forum since it doesn't belong to any of us but the adm guys ( Adam and Shino i believe ) , but anyone who brings nonsensical comments in here for the sake of starting shit is expected to get ganged upon.

Out of many forums this one has a much more mature member roster, and discussions are usually relevant, unlike other places where retarded threads and ridiculous debates take place around the clock.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (05-25-2009)

Old 05-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #137
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Typically, Narutofan is nothing but pairing wars, which sure we have as well, but it's restricted and we all show a decent amount of restrain towards it (typically anyways).

Here, it's more about substanative discussions on plot and character development, which sure includes pairs, but it's not just that. I basically gave up on NF after half the forum gang-raped me for saying NaruSasu has no canon evidence.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #138
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Well I doubt Naruto gets the Rinnengan despite I would love to see it but who knows in the end Kishi can even pull out that Kushina and therefore Naruto are related to Nagoto somehow and he gets the Rinengan.

To state what is more possible I don't know if it is the control over the Demon statue or the party crasher thery though it could go like that.

Nagato is about to give Naruto the control over the statue but before he can finish it someone crashes the party. I believe it is to early to reveal Madara to Naruto. I rather think Sasuke will reveal him to Naruto later so, therefore Team Guy/Danzou/Kisame or even Kabuchimaro could ruin the feast. Soon the spoilers come out (hopefully) and then we will see it...

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
Old 05-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #139
Manske
Genin

Manske is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the first time I'm considering looking at spoilers.

Are they sure to come out every week?
and
what day?
Old 05-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #140
dragonnik
Genin

dragonnik is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto getting rinnegan..is bit distant prediction..but nething can happen...

My prediction would be like...nagato gives or awakens some utmost strength in naruto....and thn dies off...
Simialr to "Namek Guru" giving it to gohan....

Every true genius is bound to be naive...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #141
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Came back to troll a bit ??
Troll lmao... do you even know what a troll is.. so what i want at least one character on naruto to be original and just because i make one comment that makes me a troll.. damn and i always thought you were one of the more intelligent posters here.. how could i have been wrong all this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I guess when you hang out at Narutofan, it becomes a usual habit...

lmfao. Just jokin mystik.
Its ok TSO

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
I can't stand Narutofan, the sum of the IQ of that forum is around 500. And that's if I am being generous.
Right and your iq is so much higher.. please dont make me laugh LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
hey ehy she was leaving for ever and not coming back ROFLLL
I dont even want to hear it from you.. you followed me there and asked why did you leave blah blah blah

Quote:
I could care less who posts in this forum since it doesn't belong to any of us but the adm guys ( Adam and Shino i believe ) , but anyone who brings nonsensical comments in here for the sake of starting shit is expected to get ganged upon.

Out of many forums this one has a much more mature member roster, and discussions are usually relevant, unlike other places where retarded threads and ridiculous debates take place around the clock.
Omg actually this forum belongs to neither if you must know.. it did belong to Tom but he sold it to other people. Shino runs it yes but he don't own it.

From the posts i am seeing right now i think NF has more mature members lmao.

Its stupid as hell that kishi isnt letting any character be original and having to give them shit in order for them to pwn someone. And yes that includes Sasuke. Just because i like Sasuke dont mean i agree with all the free power ups. I see coming back here was a mistake. And to think i actually came back cause i missed you guys. Bad bad mistake.

Last edited by Mystik; 05-25-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #142
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Troll lmao... do you even know what a troll is.. so what i want at least one character on naruto to be original and just because i make one comment that makes me a troll.
" Nagato will give Naruto power because he can't get shit on his own " not at all an incendiary comment. Trolling is Trolling.

Quote:
Omg actually this forum belongs to neither if you must know.. it did belong to Tom but he sold it to other people. Shino runs it yes but he don't own it.
The guy's name is Adam, like i stated in my post. Shino runs it, seriously i don't need to be ridiculously specific on something that was announced weeks ago.

Quote:
From the posts i am seeing right now i think NF has more mature members lmao.

Its stupid as hell that kishi isnt letting any character be original and having to give them shit in order for them to pwn someone. And yes that includes Sasuke. Just because i like Sasuke dont mean i agree with all the free power ups. I see coming back here was a mistake.
The door be that way ===>

Feel free to go at anytime.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #143
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Jeez, can't we all just get along and put that effort into making predictions or something?
Old 05-25-2009, 11:19 PM   #144
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
" Nagato will give Naruto power because he can't get shit on his own " not at all an incendiary comment. Trolling is Trolling.

The guy's name is Adam, like i stated in my post. Shino runs it, seriously i don't need to be ridiculously specific on something that was announced weeks ago.

The door be that way ===>

Feel free to go at anytime.
Leave because of you.. ummm i dont think so.. your not that important

also i was stating my opinion on the chapter.. do you know what an opinion is. Its when someone states what they think. So basically anyone who states their dislike of a chapter is trolling. Wow your really not very smart are you.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #145
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Oh lord lmao

Maybe next chapter i will be surprised and Nagato might actually fight and kick some ass.

Nagato tha Freak is so sexy *whistles*
Old 05-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #146
JenovaCake
Genin

JenovaCake is on a distinguished road

Wow, I sign up so I can post a prediction and all I find is people bitching.

Lol jks.

Personally I think that Nagato's jutsu doesn't have anything to do with giving Naruto any power, more likely a run away jutsu or a summon something for him jutsu. Plus I think the chances of Naruto getting rinnengan are fairly low. I mean, Sasuke's sharingan would suddenly have no chance against him considering the rinnengan is the original dojutsu etc, and considering that the sharingan has always been Sasuke's trump card against Naruto, it would ruin the balance of the whole story.

Plus Naruto wants to bring him back using his own power so he probably wouldn't use it much if he did get it.

Thats my thoughts anyway
Old 05-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #147
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn it.. i was hoping naruto will fuckin kick nagato's sorry ass.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:11 AM   #148
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post

I dont even want to hear it from you.. you followed me there and asked why did you leave blah blah blah

And to think i actually came back cause i missed you guys. Bad bad mistake.
YEAH I was curious to see if u left cause everyone here made fun of you... i didn't follow u.... i don't follow 34 year olds..

I'll speak for everyone here nd say no one gives a shit

Edit: please u complain naruto's getting power ups yet not once has he gotten anything for FREE cept the itachi thing nd we dont even know wtf it is.. nd its not a free power since it will only work when he faces sasuke...

Last edited by Myth; 05-26-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:12 AM   #149
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

stop spamming and makin personal insults plx =]
Old 05-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #150
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog_Hermit View Post
ok ppl, naruto wont get rinnegan, i mean what would naruto do with it???
Dude, c'mon...Pain destroyed a village with six paths. If Naruto busted out the rinnegan's multivision with mass shadow clones its over. Clones wouldn't have to be destroyed to get the info. It would be a live feed that would be sick for both Naruto's battle and training style.

Not trying to start a beef and I don't want Naruto to get it(rinnegan) either, but your statement was a bit silly...
Closed Thread