Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #61
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 449 spoiler/prediction discussion.

I predict something totally unexpected will happen like Nagato is about to give Naruto a present then Kushina jumps in and kills Nagato under Madaras order.

No honestly, I'm probably one of the fews who like Naruto to get the Rinengan there is also some hinting (at least for me) this could happen (Main Chara, Sage mode, Nagato is the last bearer of it, Naruto being the destined child...) but I really don't thing Kishimoto would make this move. If it comes to prediction I will stay quiet for now. Depending on the spoilers who hopefully come out early I may change my mind but it will be great in any case. "Wish to could make a time jump to at least the day the spoilers will be released.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Old 05-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #62
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

I dont know why but twice now I have written out stuff on here only to have a damn cookie error or page error ruin everything I wrote. So suffice it to say I will have to make this prediction short since my last one i just wrote was ruined due to a damn login error. Even the damn cut and paste wont work on the damn text. Damn I hate ie8 some times. Buggier than the last three versions combined.

Naruto is gonna reveal to nagato he is the son of the fourth hokage and he knows about tobi. Nagato is gonna take naruto to the place where the bijuu are extracted. Akatsuki members are shocked to see naruto at there with them. Tobi complains about being hungry. Nagato tells them he quit akatsuki and the gig is up for tobi. Tobi reveals to naruto that sasuke is after killer bee and will then be coming for naruto. Sasuke appears and naruto gets sad. Sasuke explains reasons for joining akatsuki and naruto gets angry at hearing the plans for attacking konoha. Nagato gets mad at sasuke seeing how he is brainwashed. Sasuke dismisses him as a failure. Nagato reveals that tobi is madara. Madara gets angry and attacks nagato with mangekyo sharingan. Naruto and nagato fade awhile while sasuke warns naruto that he will be coming for him and konoha soon. Naruto gets angry at nagato until he realizes nagato is about to die. Nagato makes a final request to naruto in exchange for something critical from akatsuki.
Nagato asks for konan to go free and live a happy life with naruto making sure that she is allowed to escape unharmed. Nagato in exchange offers to teach naruto how to free the bijuu from the grip of akatsuki.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:34 AM   #63
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

@WTF:it seems we have opposite opinion on the meaning of what said in last episode,so it's better for us to being patient and waiting for next episode.
it's really weird,I'm the only one who believes Nagato will attack Naruto!!!
Old 05-23-2009, 01:46 AM   #64
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansilent View Post
@WTF:it seems we have opposite opinion on the meaning of what said in last episode,so it's better for us to being patient and waiting for next episode.
it's really weird,I'm the only one who believes Nagato will attack Naruto!!!
He won't, that's why no one agrees. They had an epic multi-chapter fight and then talked for 30 minutes... it's not going back to fight mode.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:35 AM   #65
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

^I mean Nagato using some crazy Rinegen jutsu on Naruto and then capture him not begin another fight.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:14 AM   #66
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansilent View Post
^I mean Nagato using some crazy Rinegen jutsu on Naruto and then capture him not begin another fight.
That would be even more nonsensical really, and will show how big a hypocrite and coward Nagato is, though now, I'm inclined to think otherwise...
Old 05-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #67
dr_msk
Academy Student

dr_msk is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it will be a sort of power transmission from nagato to naruto
not be rinnegan
but may be a way to stop madara

or it may be

unrelease of kakashe and shizune souls and killing him self
Old 05-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #68
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Either way we go nagato is about to die. I doubt nagato is gonna be trying to still capture naruto. He already has been shown by naruto that he has no chance in hell. All naruto has to do is just use sage mode punch just once and nagato might very well be torn in half. Besides naruto now needs information more than anything else and nagato is pretty much the library of akatsuki.

As for kakashi being dead, that is a possibility but I still believe that kakashi instead of being dead is in a coma. Remember when sasuke almost died to hoku. Naruto thought he died and went kyubi mode but really he was just badly injured. I think kakashi right now is in a deep coma. His body cant fight any more so he sleeps and gathers up resources to heal what damage has been done. I think likely he will wakeup in a hospital at some point to help in a later battle.

As for pain killing j-man, that was the result of pain still being clouded by his own ego. He had attained great power and become more or less a god to the people around him. Then comes his old teacher and not surprisingly he is able to beat the crap out of his teacher. So pain still wrapped in his insanity, slits j-man's throat and as we can guess he bleeds to death. The difference is that now nagato is facing the concept of death in the face for the first time which is why he is willing to be more civil cause he knows that ego will not save him from naruto going sage mode and tearing him apart.

As for naruto getting the rinnegan, its not likely but nagato probably is the one who created the ability to imprison the bijuu. Therefore he also potentialy has the power to release it. If anything I suspect that the rings of akatsuki are the key to sealing and unlocking the bijuu. So naruto with a ring and a spell could potentially free a bijuu and with the help of someone else seal it inside someone. This way the power of akatsuki can be slightly evened out so there is less possibile chance of them imbueing all of their remaining members with bijuu and crushing everyone with ease.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 05-23-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #69
athary
Genin

athary is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree... this chapter is hard to predict
i think kishi will defenitly come up with something we don't expect.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:50 AM   #70
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

Its been a while that I posted any opinion that's been interesting to some.

But here it is...

naruto receiving getting a Rennigan is probably but would be an overstatement. Naruto's already bad-ass with his Sage Mode. But you could say that there's a big weakness. His interval between 3 SM transitions from being A normal Nin and becoming a Bad-ass sage. And I guess Naruto still doesnt have a good array of Jutsus which is a big minus...

if this was Sm naruto and Itachi (w/o weakness) I could say that Itachi could beat Naruto with is array of Jutsu's or use genjutsu to waste the time that Naruto has SM.

in short. Even if how bad-ass naruto is with SM and his Kyuubi (which we cant count since he cant use it or he'll be consumed) he's still pretty weak compared to madara. If Pein's 2nd only to Madara...

Madara would probably REALLY strong...
Old 05-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #71
dont ask
Genin

dont ask is an unknown quantity at this point

Prediction copied from Naruto Spoilers and Manga

Chapter 449: LEGACY
with his hands making a seal what dread jutsu does nagato have in store for naruto?

NARUTO: you... believe in me?!

NAGATO: yes. but you still need one more push,naruto. you want to take my throne, but you will need a crown. I am going to see this through naruto. I am going to make sure you succede in finding peace.

*nagato makes some unknown seals*

KONAN: Nagato! what jutsu is that! you have never shown me that one! what are you doing!

NAGATO: konan... I can't go on. my mind and my body are racked with pain. I have caused so much pain... I have caused you so much pain. this is my final atonement. when a god sins, they can no longer be god.

NARUTO: what do you mean by all of this? tell me?

NAGATO: naruto,konan... I can't keep living this life. there is no reason to stay trapped in this mortal shell. it is weak and feeble. naruto... I am going to give you new sight. I will give you my legacy.

KONAN:... THE RIN'NEGAN! NAGATO NO! IF YOU GIVE IT TO HIM YOU WILL DIE! NAGATO NO! I LOVE YOU! *konan sobs uncontrolably*

NAGATO: I have loved you since the day you saved me, my angel... please grant my last wish... help naruto achieve peace... sorry my... love.
*nagato's head falls*
*Konan cries uncontrolably.*

NARUTO: Nagato??? *eyes start to well up.*
... my... my eyes.... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH H!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

*naruto's eyes slowly begin to shift into the ripple form.*

ahhhh..... *naruto drops to his knees and looses consciousness...

*naruto's subconscious world is completely dark. a voice echoes*

NAGATO: naruto... I am in you now. a vestigal spirit. I will show you how to master my legacy to you. I will guide you until the end. that is my gift to you.
you are the savior. you will be god. I know because you saved me... but now you must wake up...

the struggle is over! nagato will shepard the new savior into the world. return to konoha!

by: dark messiah verdandi

The Following User Says Thank You to dont ask For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (05-23-2009)
Old 05-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #72
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

^

Obviously fake. Anything that comes out right after the chap is released is without a doubt a fanfic.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #73
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
^

Obviously fake. Anything that comes out right after the chap is released is without a doubt a fanfic.
Wasn't that obvious since its a "Prediction" and not a "Spoiler" ??
Old 05-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #74
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Oops, missed that lol.

Sorry @ Don't ask.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:39 PM   #75
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

My prediction is he releases himself from his Cripple 3000 and then gives Naruto some information on Madara and then Danzo or Madara appears at the end, leaving another annoying cliff hanger. I doubt this'll happen, but this chapter'll be impossible to accurately predict.