Minato's Soul-A possible vague hint? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-26-2009, 12:33 AM   #31
sauske144
special-sannin#1

sauske144 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Minato's Soul-A possible vague hint?

i think that he just wanted ppl to think he would die after using the cealing jutsue because he did say that once he seals the kyubie in naruto he will grow up mad and lonely and distructive but his prodiction was wrong because later on in the manga naruto goes 7 tails and kishimoto breaks the seal but puts another won on him to save his life and then kishimoto says u grown up to be like me wanting to become something special then kishimoto vanashes then naruto goes sage mode and kills pain

Old 05-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #32
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

@Saiyaman- If your telling me someone can retrieve a complex thought process and chakra flow pattern to reincarnate a jutsu from a dead body and not be able to retrieve a simple memory (uh, I'm pretty sure the afore mentioned jutsu components would qualify as memory as well) is silly and not logical. I noticed you failed to address to other dead bodies in the pit with the Kazekage...

I don't want to sit here and say I'm right and you're wrong. The truth is we don't know jack shit until kishi reveals the story behind the sealing of the kyuubi. And we all know how Kishi is...Plot no Jutsu and 90 deg. turns in the story line have removed most sensibilities for predictions. For now, you've made some observations but you havn't sold it on me so I'll agree to disagree with you. Hopefully we get some answers soon.
Ero-Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #33
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
@Saiyaman- If your telling me someone can retrieve a complex thought process and chakra flow pattern to reincarnate a jutsu from a dead body and not be able to retrieve a simple memory (uh, I'm pretty sure the afore mentioned jutsu components would qualify as memory as well) is silly and not logical. I noticed you failed to address to other dead bodies in the pit with the Kazekage...

I don't want to sit here and say I'm right and you're wrong. The truth is we don't know jack shit until kishi reveals the story behind the sealing of the kyuubi. And we all know how Kishi is...Plot no Jutsu and 90 deg. turns in the story line have removed most sensibilities for predictions. For now, you've made some observations but you havn't sold it on me so I'll agree to disagree with you. Hopefully we get some answers soon.
I didn't need to emphasize on the other dead bodies because I agree with you and know that it was them who were used for the summoning ritual.

And by the way I don't think that Jutsu always counts as being taken from memory. If it was from memory, then why would Ninja Villages go to an extra precaution of eliminating the body? The body has the CAPABILITY to do those jutsu. Orochimaru experimented and researched a lot. Don't you think he might have known what the first hokage was capable of since he even implanted his DNA into Yamato?

Whether you agree or disagree, all that matters is that you are presenting a nice argument. Yes let's hope they are revealed soon. It's high time the main point of this anime was brought to light: As what happened to Minato and the Kyuubi that fateful day.