The Best TOBI-OBITO THREAD ever NOT JOKING - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
Diabolus
Academy Student

Diabolus is an unknown quantity at this point
The Best TOBI-OBITO THREAD ever NOT JOKING

I know what you think this is just another wasted of forum space but you are wrong this is the best theory i ever read I DIDNT MADE this dont call me NOOB i am experianced on another forums

Ok, this thread was origanily going to be the disproval of the Madara=Obito theory once and for all, but what follows is a six hour investigation of every shippunden chap so far

First of all i do not believe Madara is inhabiting Obito's body, i believe it is indeed obito masquerading (excuse the pun) as Madara, and i'll explain why.
The Madara that history depicts is a warrior, lived for the battle and did not get other's to do his dirty work. This current Madara has not shown one single offensive jutsu, in every single appearance he is playing the fool and constantly fleeing.
Now why would a century old powerhouse attempt to change his ways all of a sudden.

Now this raises questions of where the real Madara is, i believe he is in fact dead why would he, if he wanted to ensure konoha's downfall not attack after Oro's failed takeover attempt, Konoha was in a state of disrepair, without a Hokage and was ripe for the taking, The Madara who the Shodaime and the Yondaime battled would not have wasted the oppurtunity.

How did he die you ask, i pose a different question back to you how would he live so long? The sharingan does not on any level grant any form of eternal youth if it does plz provide manga proof. Now Madara had already fought the first and lost and at that time we would give him a generous age of about 25, now the second time he attacked Konoha would have had to been at least 74 years later, Sarutobi had already completed his first reighn as hokage and was at least in his early fifties. This would put Madara at 99 years old. Now imagine a 99 year old, albeit a very powerful 99 year old man going all out in a last ditch effort to destroy Konoha. He loses a very hard fight and resigns himself to death his body is spent and he has no chakra.

Madara and Zetsu share a trust Madara doesn't share with anyone else and Zetsu seems to have previous and full knowledge of all "Madara's" plans

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/17/

We know almost next to nothing about zetsu other than the fact the talks to himself but when he is in the presence of Madara and they are alone there is no double speak and Madara refered to himself and Zetsu as we. Now you may ask what does this have to do with Obito Pretending to be Madara. Imagine with me if you will you are trapped under a rock on the edge of death broken and battered because u pushed your newly made jounin squad leader out of the way of of a boulder that was going to crush him.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/243/11/

you wake up and find your self bandaged and strapped down with plant stems and roots going in and out like iv's, and the only person you have to talk too is a weird venus flytrap looking guy who saved you. You ask ifif any has come looking for you and he tells you no they haven't. You ask him to visit your home village, and he tells you your name has been placed among the honored dead, and they didn't bother to look for you. That would kinda piss me off.

Zetsu is an enigma he seems to have sort of a watcher complex and besides Madara he is the only member of Akatsuki without any village headband at all. why is that you ask. Zetsu himself may be older than the shinobi villages. we see in nature how trees can be hundreds of years old. and he could he conceivebly healed obito and got him back up to strength. now i do believe that obito may be deformed over 85% of his body, have you noticed that every piece of clothing he has on covers every single inch of skin.

Now back to Zetsu if you notice all of Zetsu's and Madara's converstions are as they are equals he never speak to Zetsu as a subordinate and Zetsu doesn't speak to him as a leader.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/07/

They speak almost as friends, Now for what reason would Obito want to destroy Konoha i don't know, my theory is, that after Zetsu rescued and healed him, he stayed with Zetsu and started "watching" with Zetsu. So they could have seen the Fourth's and Madara's brawl, and when they saw Madara in his dying state he could have either extracted any info he wanted and Zetsu could have disposed of the body.

Itachi has already shown he doesn't respect "madara" neither does pein
itachi called "madara" a loser

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/401/04/
People seem to think Obitio was just an average Uchiha but the manga shows us differently, the first time obito's sharingan was activated was completely different from sasuke's. Obito could tell by looking at rin that she was placed in a Genjutsu, could tell how fast the oponet was, and the guy was standing still.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/243/05/

Now when Sasuke first activated his sharingan he was not able to see Haku's flow of chakra he couldn't even tell how fast lee was until it was to late, That right there is one unique trait obito posessed as an uchiha.
Now we have all seen several times in the Narutoverse that when bloodline users run out of chakra or are close to death their bloodline would stop being used. Obito is completely different from every other uchiha in this respect his sharingan NEVER TURNED OFF......think about, that even when he was under a boulder could not feel his right side and was dying it was still active.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/243/13/

How has no one ever noticed this!!!!!

How does this relate to Tobi you asked, I went through panel after panel after panel. trying to find one that shows Tobi either activating or deactivating his sharingan, and you know how kishi does it with the little "shing" sound effect, you will never find that on any of Tobi's panels.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/01/

even when he shows his sharingan to sasuke. sasuke's sharingans activates with the sound effect, but tobi once agin just has glare.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/06/

And one more thing, the two singularity techniques, Itachi who supposedly the stongest uchiha and had more talent in the sharingan then any other user, yet never exhibited any form of a space/time jutsu. but only two other Sharingan user's have, And no what Obito uses is not teleportation as confirmed by the manga.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/395/09/

once again look at Kakashii's reaction HOW THE **** DID I MISS THIS BEFORE!!!!!!

Now lets see the two techniques one after another
Kakshii's use on Deidarahttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/276/05/
Obito's getaway jutsu http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/396/02/
Kishi has been giving us hints long ago. and he said Kakashii was going to get screentime what bigger setup than this.
So in Summary Obito sacrifices hisself for Kakashi, gets angry when he realises that he given up as dead, swears vengance against Konoha, has a grudge against Kakshi for not watching out for Rin LIKE HE PROMISED. watches Madara and his former Sensei fight, he either finishes Madara off after taking his memories or talks to him and zetsu disposes of the body. and then takes up Madara's name because he knows it wil help him in the future. and you know what the Kiyubbi chakra didn't even react to obito i just realised that as well. And the 9tails could recognize his chakra a mile away.

So in conclusion i have prove (or at least i think i proved that Madara is not tobi, but tobi is Obito.

And here is Madaras mask before he meet Itachi http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/08/look at the hair
and Tobis hair here http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/17/
they are diferent but the hair doesnt mather as a profs a profs a prof

Last edited by Diabolus; 05-23-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Old 05-23-2009, 12:29 PM   #2
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: The Best TOBI-OBITO THREAD ever NOT JOKING

Wrong fucking section n00b, take it to the naruto manga section......FUCK
ShinobiKnight (05-23-2009)
Old 05-23-2009, 12:30 PM   #3
Diabolus
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Wrong fucking section n00b, take it to the naruto manga section......FUCK
LOL i was in a hurry
Old 05-23-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Any thread that contains the word Obito, should be instantly closed.

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-23-2009 at 12:54 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthekage For This Useful Post:
patto_20 (05-26-2009), ShinobiKnight (05-23-2009), zer0systm (05-23-2009)
Old 05-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
Diabolus
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
Any thread that contains the word Obito, should be instantly closed.
You should get sometimes out not 24/7 being and staring at he PC monitor now DIE jebo li ti bog majku
Old 05-23-2009, 01:03 PM   #6
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
durka durka durka
thats all im reading....
Matthekage (05-23-2009)
Old 05-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #7
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Obito is very dead, get over it.

It's not even your theory so, why be so defencive.

Now, Die sdjfhkjhhiuwerjwernw
The Following User Says Thank You to Matthekage For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
Diabolus
Academy Student

Quote:
thats all im reading....
WTF who changed that

And you holow douchebag stop imitating me
Old 05-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
zer0systm
Antagonist

Quote:
MOAR DURKA DURKA DURKA
there you go again....
Matthekage (05-23-2009)
Old 05-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Diabolus
Academy Student

Quote:
Iam GAY ....
REALLY funny man
Old 05-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
zer0systm
Antagonist

Quote:
Durka Durka Durka JIHAD
Srsly man learn the language or fuck off....
Old 05-23-2009, 01:15 PM   #12
Diabolus
Academy Student

Quote:
Srsly man learn the language or fuck off....
ARe you a retard because only a retard would repeat him self 5 times shut the fuck up
Old 05-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #13
zer0systm
Antagonist

Quote:
durka durka durkaaaaaaaaaa
"sigh" i guess there is just no getting though to some people....
Old 05-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #14
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,475 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

dont call me noob i am experianced on another forums.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ShinobiKnight (05-23-2009), zer0systm (05-23-2009)
Old 05-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #15
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

fail thread

The Following User Says Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread