espada rankings all changed?? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
espada rankings all changed??

Sooo with the yammy not really being the 10th at all or so he says does that mean hes really the strongest of them all?? is that why he was able to just take a nap and pig out in his room while the rest of the espada were sent to wait for opponents????

and with ulq's 2nd form wat is his true ranking? is he still number 4 or is it possible the other 3 also have a 2nd form but ulq just didnt know. and why did he hide it from aizen??? maybe he didnt trust aizen completely and it was his trump card. Did yammy know of this 2nd form also since those two did seem to be somewat close... and how many know of yammy's true form.. the 0 espada.

So the top 5 of the espada now may be

Yammy
Ulq
stark
old guy
helibel

but with bleach i bet the top 3 has secrets themselves

Last edited by MajinX; 04-17-2009 at 04:17 AM.
MajinX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: espada rankings all changed??

No, if Yammy rly is the strongest then why isn't he fighting the captains?
It's some kind of a trick.
Yammy is huge and probably a power house, so Aizen shloud have just took him and stark to fight the captains.
DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #3
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

The reason Aizen couldn't take him is because it appears that Yammy need to store a lot energy before he can have his release. So he didn't have enough energy to release right at the time Aizen left. Although he had to gain it in the short time that he did, he must have been pigging out.

I think I was right with the assumptions that it was a gimmick, just like how all the other espade had a gimmick as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yammy shrinks as the battle goes on.. lol

Last edited by Xicidal; 04-17-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Xicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
sharinganmaster
Academy Student

sharinganmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that in Yammy's pre-form he is not an espada since it goes from 0-9 instead of 1-10.But in his release form he is the strongest espada.

The dude is a power-house but we will just have to wait and see.
sharinganmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

I agree i think there is a catch to yammy's release, first off he looks like an adjuhas class menos before having the hokyoko used on him he's to fuckign big, vasto lorde are known to have human forms and strong adjuhas like grimmjow and w/e look a lot more human when the koyoku is used on them.

Yammy was already number 10 so it was normal for him to be that huge meaning he was the weakest, now he looks even bigger.

Idk he may be the strongest but i have a feeling that there's a catch to his release.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #6
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I agree i think there is a catch to yammy's release, first off he looks like an adjuhas class menos before having the hokyoko used on him he's to fuckign big, vasto lorde are known to have human forms and strong adjuhas like grimmjow and w/e look a lot more human when the koyoku is used on them.

Yammy was already number 10 so it was normal for him to be that huge meaning he was the weakest, now he looks even bigger.

Idk he may be the strongest but i have a feeling that there's a catch to his release.

well myth

what about if he's a bit like zaraki... in other words he may be the strongest in spiritual and physical power but thats it.
so he is still not the numero uno espada because most of the other espada could probably pawn him because of their abilities techniques etc and especially their battle skill... so he's strong but unbalanced....
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:

The only "catch" I think there is, is that he needs a lot of time to build up enough spirit energy. Besides that I think the power and strength of Yammy is legit.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:37 AM   #8
rasengangt
Genin

rasengangt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I think your right here, there's no way Yammy is the strongest espada, why does he look like an adujas AND Aizen did not take him?

Also, why would Ulquorra say there's three stronger than him if yammy is espada 0? That would mean 4 are stronger than him http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/271/19/

I think Yammy has some hack where he's temporarily has the strongest brute force overall but hes still weaker than the top espadas

Last edited by rasengangt; 04-25-2009 at 02:39 AM.
rasengangt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:02 AM   #9
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

i agree that Yammy is just a total hack. the orders are not changed. hes #10

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!
Smeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:54 AM   #10
Clixx
Twilight Guardian

Clixx will become famous soon enoughClixx will become famous soon enough

Yammy might be a powerhouse and he might be the strongest but I think he's weaker then Ulquiorra because he would follow Ulquiorra to the end of the world like his little retarded friend named Fred...

So here's what I think the reality is:

Ulquiorra
Yammy
Stark
Barragan
Halibel

and so on...

Alien emerges from Naruto...

My RPG site~
Clixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #11
xbenxspire
Blazer Necross

xbenxspire is an unknown quantity at this point

I just think that Yammy only becomes the most powerful espada reiatsu-wise when he eats a lot of food/souls. I'm willing to bet that he will become weaker and weaker as his food "digests". lol, then Yammy turns back into Numero Diez
Old 05-23-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
narutojm
Jounin

narutojm is on a distinguished roadnarutojm is on a distinguished road

i still think hes weak
owner of wagashi fc
member of hitsuguya fc
owner of T.B.O fc
proud member of hentai fc
owner of wanegan fc
owner of straw hat pirates fc
www.animeworld.forumsland.com
narutojm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #13
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

I'm for the belief that he only really gets that strong after consuming so many souls!! I think it's a limited release that will only last so long!! That's why he was originally 10 instead of being 1 from the word go if he truly was the strongest!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #14
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinX View Post
Sooo with the yammy not really being the 10th at all or so he says does that mean hes really the strongest of them all?? is that why he was able to just take a nap and pig out in his room while the rest of the espada were sent to wait for opponents????

and with ulq's 2nd form wat is his true ranking? is he still number 4 or is it possible the other 3 also have a 2nd form but ulq just didnt know. and why did he hide it from aizen??? maybe he didnt trust aizen completely and it was his trump card. Did yammy know of this 2nd form also since those two did seem to be somewat close... and how many know of yammy's true form.. the 0 espada.

So the top 5 of the espada now may be

Yammy
Ulq
stark
old guy
helibel

but with bleach i bet the top 3 has secrets themselves
Old man and Halibel have shown their second forms. Stark hasn't even released his form yet but I'm guessing it'll be pretty badass and take pimp cap and Ukitake to fight him together.

Yammy is the strongest strength/power but doesn't mean he'll win the fight because he's still pretty stupid and he's a villian. Also remember in a chapter Aizen said he's left a couple of strong people in Hueco Mundo, clearly Yammy's strong if Aizens acknowledged him. Also expect the everyones return just in time to fight Aizen, Gin, blind black captain.....and the whole fuckin vizard crew, which would mean Ichigos dad, glasses boy with the arrows dad, the guy from the shop and Yoruichi to show up and fight too. That's about all I've got.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:02 AM   #15
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Ulqoirra isn't anywhere near the top 3... first off he never said Aizen doesn't know about his second release, he just said "Not even Aizen has seen me like this"... Aizen knows about his full power he just never saw Ulqiorra release into his second state.. The ranks remian

Stark
Barragan
Halibel

just by going off from what we have seen barragn makes ulqiorra and super hollow ichigo look like shit...

As for Yammy I still refuse to believe a big ass blob like himself is really stronger then stark... he is to big till i have seen what he can i won't put my finger on it even if his number is 0.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote