the true power of rinnengan?!?!? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #16
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: the true power of rinnengan?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Umm yes he did you just weren't paying attention. Human Realm & Hell Realm both used different forms of genjutsu. The shared vision itself is a form of genjutsu. The memory block that was put on every shinobi in the rain village is a form of genjutsu. All of Animal realms summons were under a genjutsu (note the rinnegan eyes on all of them).
Human realm read minds which is a ninjutsu and hells jutsu turned out to be a ninjutsu summoning as well seeing as how it had physical form and naruto saw it without being in contact with hell realm. See, all ninjutsu.

And all of animal realms summons had chakra rods meaning nagato was controling them the same way he was controling the others. Note: anima realms summons wouldnt of needed the chakra rods if they were under genjutsu.

And the shared vision was apart of nagatos transmigration, not genjutsu.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Human realm read minds which is a ninjutsu and hells jutsu turned out to be a ninjutsu summoning as well seeing as how it had physical form and naruto saw it without being in contact with hell realm. See, all ninjutsu..
Actually reading minds is obviously mental which classifies it as a genjutsu ron. About Hell Konohamaru didn't see it when the two leaf shinobi were being held by Hell. He was only aware of the statue once his bushin was caught. I don't recall Naruto actually seeing it ether.

Quote:
And all of animal realms summons had chakra rods meaning nagato was controling them the same way he was controling the others. Note: anima realms summons wouldnt of needed the chakra rods if they were under genjutsu.
Did they now? Show me because I don't recall piercings in every summon. Ether way he’s still controlling them via genjutsu.

Quote:
And the shared vision was apart of nagatos transmigration, not genjutsu.
Genjutsu are jutsu that are based on the mind or nervous system. They create paralysis, illusions, & can even be used to manipulate memories or control someone's actions. Which means his shared vision/controling multiple bodies is also a form of genjutsu. You're thinking to one dimensional with this get over the Uchiha fad their type of genjutsu is not the only type there is.

Also what about the memory block that was put on every rain shinobi? No comeback for that hehehe. Nagato's genjutsu abilities must be extremely high to maintain a memory block on his village.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-27-2009 at 07:52 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:59 PM   #18
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

hell realms technique is genjutsu numb nuts thats why konohamaru wasn't able to see it naruto saw it cause he saw him reviving the body.....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #19
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually reading minds is obviously mental which classifies it as a genjutsu ron. About Hell Konohamaru didn't see it when the two leaf shinobi were being held by Hell. He was only aware of the statue once his bushin was caught. I don't recall Naruto actually seeing it ether.

Did they now? Show me because I don't recall piercings in every summon. Ether way he’s still controlling them via genjutsu.

Genjutsu are jutsu that are based on the mind or nervous system. They create paralysis, illusions, & can even be used to manipulate memories or control someone's actions. Which means his shared vision/controling multiple bodies is also a form of genjutsu. You're thinking to one dimensional with this get over the Uchiha fad their type of genjutsu is not the only type there is.

Also what about the memory block that was put on every rain shinobi? No comeback for that hehehe. Nagato's genjutsu abilities must be extremely high to maintain a memory block on his village.

I agree with your read minds is genjutsu. The bodies were dead so their minds were useless. Negato sent his chakra with the piercings to manipulate their bodies. I see why u call it genjutsu since his eyes and life seems to be in each body, but the one Jiraiya sent back to Konoha kept the Rinnegan eyes even that far away from Negato. Negato somehow links them all with his Rinnegan but there are no brainwaves there to use genjutsu in a dead body.

Yeah all the summonings hadem.

Where can i find the memory block thing? I dont think u would say some something that wild if it wasnt in the manga, but when was it said. I never knew that. Maybe i did got high and forgot. But id like to read it again

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:28 PM   #20
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Vengeance;1710336]
Quote:
Oh really, lol. So human realm having the yamanakas mind reading ninjutsu is really a genjutsu? Proof?

And here naruto seeing hells summon proves its not genjutsuhttp://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/433/12/ lol

Quote:
As you wish!http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/07/ The dog has one in the nose and the bull has one in the head and one in the back.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/04/ The rhino has one in the head.

Quote:
This says otherwise!http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/428/13/

And real genjutsu dont require a ninjutsu to work like nagatos six path jutsu that just uses chakra rods with the rinnegans transmiration abilities to control the bodies and summons. Although nagato is controling like them like a genjutsu he clearly using his Ninjutsu to do it. Its already been ruled out that nagato was using genjutsu to control the dead bodies.

Quote:
What memory block The villagers didnt know who pain is because hes never revealed himself to them, nothing else!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #21
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

^Fail

Naruto saw it because he was using it as a revival u want proof to how nobody else saw it go read up on konahamru and ebisu... as always u "miss" things but post "FKATS"...
Old 05-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #22
uchihademon91
Chuunin

uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road

the rinnegan is said to allow the user to use every elemental type of jutsu. im assuming that the rinnengan also allows the user to use both the ying and yang chakra elements that kakashi briefly mentioned before. i drew this conclusion since nagato can use various soul type jutsus which doesnt fall into an elemental type category, im assuming it belongs more under the ying and yang categories.

the rinnengan may be classified as a doujutsu but that doesnt necessarily mean his abilities have to be used through his eyes... his eyes allow his body to use all types of elemental and ying and yang jutsu's. his eyes are more of a symbol of his abilities rather than a source

on a personal note....i think the rinnengan's true ability is absolute chakra control......able to focus the chakra to be compatible with various types of elements and the ying yang side of the chakra...he's able to send his chakra into other bodies and control them....his summon can take souls and contain them
Old 05-27-2009, 10:49 PM   #23
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
the rinnegan is said to allow the user to use every elemental type of jutsu. im assuming that the rinnengan also allows the user to use both the ying and yang chakra elements that kakashi briefly mentioned before. i drew this conclusion since nagato can use various soul type jutsus which doesnt fall into an elemental type category, im assuming it belongs more under the ying and yang categories.

the rinnengan may be classified as a doujutsu but that doesnt necessarily mean his abilities have to be used through his eyes... his eyes allow his body to use all types of elemental and ying and yang jutsu's. his eyes are more of a symbol of his abilities rather than a source

on a personal note....i think the rinnengan's true ability is absolute chakra control......able to focus the chakra to be compatible with various types of elements and the ying yang side of the chakra...he's able to send his chakra into other bodies and control them....his summon can take souls and contain them
That's why the legend of Rokudou Sennin, the original Rin'nengan user, was considered the founder of the ninja world because he was the one that created the art of ninjutsu which is basically the ability to manipulate chakra.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:46 AM   #24
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

God I hate cocksucking Sasuke fanboys.

Rinnegan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>Sharingan(there, cry)
Rinegann>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Byak ugan

It is stupid to question that, ffs.
It is like:
Oh no, the gay dick-wad Sasuke is going blind but he can still use Tsu and Ama, hahahaha he is the strongest, hahahaha, I'm such a fanboy.

WTF?

Now for real.
Rinnegan gives you the power to use and master all elements. That means using every signle jutsu and creating more jutsus just like that. Fuck Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu when a rinngena user can find a way to shut them down. Rinnegan>All
The end.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 04:17 AM   #25
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

the question was..what are the real powers of rinnengan...ive seen a lot of powers from pain but none look like actual doujutsu ...the other 2 dojutsus actually involve the eye doing something

oh also myth jiraiya trapped pain under genjutsu just fine...they are dead bodies but nagato sees through them all therefore they get caught into genjutsu....techniqually the rod disturbing thing is a genjutsu but not that good a one...the looking through each eyes is definitely not genjutsu....also the animals thing...come on its the same thing as the six paths those animals are dead pain is just controlling them through the rods

this wasnt a topic of which is better sharingan or rinnengan i was just using the other 2 as an example to show that the abilities of rinnengan doesnt seem like a doujutsu

oh i forgot to point something important out in the first post
most of what nagato can do is because of the STATUE !!!!! the rods help him control a lot of things...the so called "genjutsu " u ppl call it is also because of the rods touching someones body...i bet the soul sucking thing is also becuase of the statue....thats why im unsure as to the real power of rinnengan ...coz a lot of it may not have happened if it wasnt for the statue

so it begs the question is the statue a power of the rinnengan like susanoo?

the only realy technique we have seen that even makes remote sense as the power of rinnengan is shinra tensei and chibaku tensei....nagato used shinra tensei before he got stabbed by the statue so it proves the statue has nothing to do with that one

Last edited by freedom07; 05-28-2009 at 04:24 AM.
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #26
Myth
Kage

its real power is to master every element thus allowing u to use or learn all jutsu

speaking of amaterasu for pain to counter it is so fuckign easy all he needs to do is not move and use bansho tennin to draw the user in thus killing the user with his own jutsu....

Last edited by Myth; 05-28-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:07 PM   #27
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Nah man, Amateratsu is BOSS. Its no freaking hot and awesome it would burn even gravity.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
H_I (05-28-2009)
Old 05-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #28
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Nah man, Amateratsu is BOSS. Its no freaking hot and awesome it would burn even gravity.

LMAO!!!!
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:36 PM   #29
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Neji's Kaiten and sasuke awesome chidori sword can deal with it no problem buddy.

don't forget that amnaterasu wasn't from a 100% sasuke cause god only knows what MENTAL damage sasuke received from itachi's fight since itachi didn't hurt him physically..
Old 05-28-2009, 04:54 PM   #30
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Don't forget Yamato's wooden wall, it can stop FRS and Bijuu chakra cannon in their tracks with its awesomeness.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote