the true power of rinnengan?!?!? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #31
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: the true power of rinnengan?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Don't forget Yamato's wooden wall, it can stop FRS and Bijuu chakra cannon in their tracks with its awesomeness.
Don't forget sasuke's lightning which can slice through anything even though it has yet to slice through anything dense other then soft clay and flesh of an octopus....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #32
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Something connected to the actual eye. Pain using the Rinnegan to detect a barrier 419-2. Encase someone thought Rinnegan couldn't see chakra.

Relating back to how Pain put genjutsu blocks in rain shinobi. The reason no one knew who he was is because he created mental blocks or shields to hide information. Jiraiya was not extremely lucky to find the one ninja that actually had a mental block this had to be done to the majority of his followers to protect his self interest.

What an incredible genjutsu shield… no wonder our truth serums had no effect. 418/12

It’s no Good… Someone’s placed safeguards inside his brain. Ones that will be very tricky to slip through. It must be one of this Pain character’s techniques. Please use caution he may have set genjutsu traps, as well. 418/13

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #33
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Don't forget sasuke's lightning which can slice through anything even though it has yet to slice through anything dense other then soft clay and flesh of an octopus....
I hear it can even slice through chakra strings, and only lee can avoid it since he is faster than Minato.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #34
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I hear it can even slice through chakra strings, and only lee can avoid it since he is faster than Minato.
But then that means Tenten is also faster than Minato since she is equal to Lee in speed...

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 05-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Lol, Dont forget itachi lost to sasuke because he gave naruto 50 percent of his power Myth.

Or narutos a strategist. He fights with his mind and outsmarts people with his high intelligence.

BOT: I still couldnt find anything on the mind wipe of the rain villagers.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:27 PM   #36
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I just posed the info KY

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #37
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
But then that means Tenten is also faster than Minato since she is equal to Lee in speed...
Damn, thats some quantum shit right there bro. We just made it canon.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:32 PM   #38
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
I just posed the info KY
I just read the "he put up a genjutsu sheild". But was he refering to a genjutsu being used as a shield or a jutsu that sheilds from genjutsu?

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I just read the "he put up a genjutsu sheild". But was he refering to a genjutsu being used as a shield or a jutsu that sheilds from genjutsu?
Ok listen the truth serums didn't work because the ninja in question couldn't access his own memories because of Nagato's genjutsu blocks/shields. Meaning the ninja forgot memories because of genjutsu blocks/shields that were placed in his head. This was done to protect Nagato's identity & self interest. The idea that Jiraiya just happened to find the one shinobi that had this done to them is laughable at best. Sorry but that's some extreme luck if that's the case. This is why I'm saying these types of genjutsu blocks/shields had to have been placed in the majority of his followers. This also explains why no one ever “saw” him. If that were true than how was Nagato able to place a block on this man in the first place? Hope you get the idea already because I’m done explaining it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-28-2009, 05:42 PM   #40
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Lol, Dont forget itachi lost to sasuke because he gave naruto 50 percent of his power Myth.

Or narutos a strategist. He fights with his mind and outsmarts people with his high intelligence.

BOT: I still couldnt find anything on the mind wipe of the rain villagers.
dnt forget Lee is faster then minato in 5 gates
neji has the best chakra control in the series
genjutsu is for ppl with high IQ'S
... THERE'S MORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER EM NOW

btw naruto is a strategist in battles and he does outsmart people with his tricky ness.. i doubt anyone actually said its because of his high intellect...\\

oh nd i never said he gave 50% of his power to naruto i said itachi was about 50% because he was sick and gave power away to naruto

Last edited by Myth; 05-28-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:58 PM   #41
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Ok listen the truth serums didn't work because the ninja in question couldn't access his own memories because of Nagato's genjutsu blocks/shields. Meaning the ninja forgot memories because of genjutsu blocks/shields that were placed in his head. This was done to protect Nagato's identity & self interest. The idea that Jiraiya just happened to find the one shinobi that had this done to them is laughable at best. Sorry but that's some extreme luck if that's the case. This is why I'm saying these types of genjutsu blocks/shields had to have been placed in the majority of his followers. This also explains why no one ever “saw” him. If that were true than how was Nagato able to place a block on this man in the first place? Hope you get the idea already because I’m done explaining it.
I know that, but Genjutsu sheild can be interprited two different ways as either a genjutsu that blocks other genjutsu or a ninjutsu that blocks genjutsu. Usaully I would agree its a genjutsu, but the Rinnegans abilities such as transmigration act alot like genjutsu. For instance, nagato could of transmigrated into the villagers and altered their memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
dnt forget Lee is faster then minato in 5 gates with Body flicker, not T/S.
neji has the best chakra control in the series which is just an oppinion.
genjutsu is for ppl with high IQ'S as stated by Jman.
... THERE'S MORE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER EM NOW

btw naruto isnt a strategist in battles and he doesnt outsmart people with his tricky ness.. i doubt anyone actually said its because of his low intellect...\\

oh nd i never said he gave 50% of his power to naruto i said itachi was about 50% because he gave power away to naruto
Agreed!^

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-28-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:01 PM   #42
Vengeance
Death Scythe

LMAO I sware you're a fucking idiot sometimes it's stated as genjutsu shield so its a genjutsu. I'm not arguing over this anymore have a nice night I'm going out.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-28-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #43
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
LMAO I sware you're a fucking idiot sometimes it's stated as genjutsu shield so its a genjutsu.
Proof nagato used genjutsu, not some other jutsu that sheilds against genjutsu?

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #44
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

TheFuTuR3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Pain never used any genjutsu! He used nothing but an ass load of ninjutsu and some taijutsu. Show me where he used genjutsu.

Also, Im comparing the regular SG not the MS. And the SG is the genjutsu eyes.

EDIT: Seruiously, your critisising me yet you say the SG gives better taijutsu than the BG which is crazy. All the SG does is slow down movements while the BG allows the user to attack chakra points, vital rogans while being able to see 359 degrees.
ummm also im sorry yellow flash but PEIN used a genjutsu on kakashi...u kno when his eyes appeared behind kakashi n he didnt know what the hell happened but it causeed him to miss when trying to hit PEIN...n theres some other things u said but i think everybody else already got on u about them...so just my lil 2 cents
Old 05-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #45
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuTuR3 View Post
ummm also im sorry yellow flash but PEIN used a genjutsu on kakashi...u kno when his eyes appeared behind kakashi n he didnt know what the hell happened but it causeed him to miss when trying to hit PEIN...n theres some other things u said but i think everybody else already got on u about them...so just my lil 2 cents
That was nagato transmigrating his chakra into kakashi Via the chakra rod which is part his Six paths jutsu, not genjutsu. Although that was what I thought the first time I saw it done on Jman.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA