the true power of rinnengan?!?!? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-28-2009, 06:44 PM   #46
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

TheFuTuR3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the true power of rinnengan?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That was nagato transmigrating his chakra into kakashi Via the chakra rod which is part his Six paths jutsu, not genjutsu. Although that was what I thought the first time I saw it done on Jman.
dude he wasnt touching kakashi with a chakara rod...kakashi was comin at him with his lightning blade attack...pein did something where eyes appeared and then he bent his head a little n kakashi missed wondering what just happened...what are u talkin bout

Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM   #47
Karuto86
Academy Student

Karuto86 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are we aruing about Pein eyes?
Karuto86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #48
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karuto86 View Post
Why are we aruing about Pein eyes?
look karuto86 we just dont want bogus facts being thrown around here...ya kno a newb might read this and go oh yeah then he tells his friends n they tell their friends then we got one big mess of misconceptions going around about naruto n we cant have that...so we must tie up all loose ends...
Old 05-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #49
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
I know that, but Genjutsu sheild can be interprited two different ways as either a genjutsu that blocks other genjutsu or a ninjutsu that blocks genjutsu. Usaully I would agree its a genjutsu, but the Rinnegans abilities such as transmigration act alot like genjutsu. For instance, nagato could of transmigrated into the villagers and altered their memories.

Agreed!^
LMFAOOO ^fail

KY-FAIL

Last edited by Myth; 05-28-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #50
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
LMFAOOO ^fail

KY-FAIL
i agree ^ WTF?!!!

hey myth u wouldn't b from michigan would u???
Old 05-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #51
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuTuR3 View Post
i agree ^ WTF?!!!

hey myth u wouldn't b from michigan would u???
new york.. why?

Btw Kyf it's proven already that pain uses genjutsu by the link Vengeance provided so, there's really nothing to argue..

Rinnegan
-best vision 360 and all angles
-best ninjutsu techniques
-thanks to the perfect vision, kick ass taijutsu
-powerful genjutsu
-ability to see through things like byakugan

its a monster eye the best and most powerful of all 3... u can't even use amaterasu on a rinnegan user cause he can bansho tennin ur ass into the flames... he can do the same with susanoo just use bansho tenin and u'll get impaled..

I gotta say its no woner Pain was the AL he makes the mks techniques look like shit.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #52
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

Quote:
new york.. why?
i knew a dude in mich who used to always say "fail" or "failure" when somebody says somethin lame or dumb
Old 05-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #53
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Rinnegan > all Kekke Genkai. This cannot be disputed, all ninjutsu came from the Sage who first had the Rinnegan.

For a technique that could control the dead, I fail to see how people are shocked Nagato could revive as well... he did pay his life for it. It was his final curtain and he took it like a man.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #54
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Rinnegan
-best vision 360 and all angles
-best ninjutsu techniques
-thanks to the perfect vision, kick ass taijutsu
-powerful genjutsu
-ability to see through things like byakugan
have u read the whole of my first post myth..instead of saying to ppl about how they all "fail" try and see our side of the story

best 360 degrees vision?!?!? where did u get this from..if you mean the way it allows nagato to see what all the pains are looking at then thats no different than sitting at a security booth looking at survillance cameras...its not an ability ..since nagato is controlling them you would expect nagato to see through it

PLUS one of the reason why i started this topic is because it puzzled me that many ppl thought pains abilities are this and that but most of his abilities arent applied if he didnt have the six paths...he only six paths because he seems unfit to fight himself...the statue gave him the power to create the six paths SO was the statue a power of the rinnengan? without it then the whole 360 vision isnt even applied.

also the new spoiler saws sumit about rinnengan is the eye with the power of reincarnation?!?! u see all those abilities that rinnengan supposed to have..that u listed are impressive ...but they look like jutsus that anyone could have (bar shinra tensei ) they dont seem like something an eye technique would give u if u compare the power of byakugan and sharingan ...all their powers ACTUALLY have something to do with the eyes
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #55
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Rinnegan > all Kekke Genkai. This cannot be disputed, all ninjutsu came from the Sage who first had the Rinnegan.

For a technique that could control the dead, I fail to see how people are shocked Nagato could revive as well... he did pay his life for it. It was his final curtain and he took it like a man.
no the sage didn't have all the ninjutsu he had the ability to master it but never was it said he had all of em.. since things like death god chidri rasengan were created by people after his time.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #56
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuTuR3 View Post
look karuto86 we just dont want bogus facts being thrown around here...ya kno a newb might read this and go oh yeah then he tells his friends n they tell their friends then we got one big mess of misconceptions going around about naruto n we cant have that...so we must tie up all loose ends...
Your new so Im not going to be mean or anything, but your wrong because kakashi was stabbed by devas chakra rod which caused him to see the eyes just like Jman and naruto did meaning its not genjutsu Its transmigration.

Quote:
LMFAOOO ^fail

KY-FAIL
Lol, you would know fail though wouldnt you.

EDIT: Prove its fail with some manga evidence or wait for the next DB to come out and prove me wrong.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #57
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Your new so Im not going to be mean or anything, but your wrong because kakashi was stabbed by devas chakra rod which caused him to see the eyes just like Jman and naruto did meaning its not genjutsu Its transmigration.

Lol, you would know fail though wouldnt you.

EDIT: Prove its fail with some manga evidence or wait for the next DB to come out and prove me wrong.
Yes i would know fail i read it in all ur posts......

edit:u've already been proved wrong by the manga words so there's no reason to wait... NO IT DOESN'T HAVE A HIDDEN INTERPRETATION...
Old 05-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #58
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes i would know fail i read it in all ur posts......

edit:u've already been proved wrong by the manga words so there's no reason to wait... NO IT DOESN'T HAVE A HIDDEN INTERPRETATION...
Whats your proof the genjutsu sheild is a genjutsu, not a Rinnegan jutsu?

EDIT: fail is challenging members to fights over the internet Myth, lol. Seriously though, what compelled you to do such a thing?

EDIT2: Future:

If you still dont believe me heres the proof.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/09/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/015/

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-28-2009, 10:24 PM   #59
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Whats your proof the genjutsu sheild is a genjutsu, not a Rinnegan jutsu?

EDIT: fail is challenging members to fights over the internet Myth, lol. Seriously though, what compelled you to do such a thing?
Why not if some of the members come down here... thats not really fail since i would show

because it was called a "genjutsu shield" ..
Old 05-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Why not if some of the members come down here... thats not really fail since i would show

because it was called a "genjutsu shield" ..
Your missing the point. Challenging members to fights over the internet in the comfort of your own home and saying "well I would show up if they come to me" is something a 3'5 french Midget would do. If your going to challenge someone to a fight then you should be the one to bring it, not the other way around. Sigh, lets just drop it Im tired of argueing.

Genjutsu sheild sound like something that shields one from genjutsu, not that it is a genjutsu. However, a sheild of genjutsu sounds like its actaully a genjutsu. Do you see what Im trying to say?

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA