the true power of rinnengan?!?!? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #76
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: the true power of rinnengan?!?!?

Well the info based on the previous manga chapters is kinda straight-forward.

Anyway posted here before, Nagato and his rinnegan concept is adopted from Samsara stuff.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 05-29-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2009, 12:56 PM   #77
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
myth do you know what you are talking about ...one point you said genjutsu block is stopping the serum from working .,..the second you say u dont know

are you trying to say genjutsu is a part of the rinnengans power? there nothing to prove that it could jsut be a power genjutsu ...no one actually said what the rinnengan can do we seen pain do a lot of things but msot arent even to do with his eyes therefore i suspect it may not be a power of rinnengan

the only point when someone said "the rinnengan does this.... " is in the new chapter where konan says its some reincarnation eye or sumit ....and some life and death crap
attention moron i just told u it was a mistake i had 2 other windows open one of which was another forum.. if i really didn't know how the hell did i type the answer 3 posts before the question...

Anyhow Its a genjutsu shield/block placed by nagato which is why the serums didn't work i said this 4 times already in this thread if not more...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #78
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The original point was to prove wether or not Nagato was capable of genjutsu. The point has been proven it's just that KY doesn't understand how to accept when he's wrong. KY loves to pass off everything Nagato/Pain does as simply ninjutsu but this simply isn't the case. Pain used ninjutsu, genjutsu, & taijutsu which has been proven with a number of different examples.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-29-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #79
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

thats a very hard to make and a very weirdly stupid mistake myth...looks like someone contradicted himself and is trying to make up for it lol
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #80
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
thats a very hard to make and a very weirdly stupid mistake myth...looks like someone contradicted himself and is trying to make up for it lol
that would be the case had i not posted the answer 5 times before the question... sorry it's my fault for visiting other sites other then NARUTO...

Im not trying to make up for anything i said the reason it was because i was typing on on another forum at the same time i guess i switched windows by accident and didn't notice nd never finished what i wanted to write...

The point was made by me 5 times in 5 other posts PAIN USED A GENJUTSU SHIELD WHICH IS WHY THE TRUTH SERUMS DIDN'T WORK, u could say im lying but then again the proof is in this thread in my previous posts...

as for u freedom ur whole topic sucks since u don't even know what hell u made it about..
Old 05-29-2009, 05:41 PM   #81
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

if my topic sucks why u discussing in it? also i dont know whats going on exactly whats why i made the thread i was confused with the powers of rinnengan because i can argue back and forth whether some abilities are and arent
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
SunXia (05-29-2009)
Old 05-29-2009, 06:45 PM   #82
Myth
Kage

Quote:
if my topic sucks why u discussing in it? also i dont know whats going on exactly whats why i made the thread i was confused with the powers of rinnengan because i can argue back and forth whether some abilities are and arent
im not discussing it the last few posts were me explaining how i messed up on 1 of my posts... i already said that pain does use genjutsu,,

Last edited by Myth; 05-29-2009 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #83
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

I re-read your first post and realised what you looking for is the relation of the rinnegan power to the eye itself.

(Eg. As Ametarasu derived from Japanese mythology, a sun goddess born out of the eye of Izinagi)

So well the Rinnegan eye symbolises the Samsara wheel and is the master of all the 6 realms (within the inner circle of samsara wheel) and outside the circle of the 6 he is able to control life and death.

So all along all his techniques is coming from the eye actually.

Btw i think kishi doesn't copied fully from samsara wheel. Cause there are others unmentioned.

Last edited by Gamabunta; 05-29-2009 at 08:54 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:30 AM   #84
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
that would be the case had i not posted the answer 5 times before the question... sorry it's my fault for visiting other sites other then NARUTO...

Im not trying to make up for anything i said the reason it was because i was typing on on another forum at the same time i guess i switched windows by accident and didn't notice nd never finished what i wanted to write...

The point was made by me 5 times in 5 other posts PAIN USED A GENJUTSU SHIELD WHICH IS WHY THE TRUTH SERUMS DIDN'T WORK, u could say im lying but then again the proof is in this thread in my previous posts...

as for u freedom ur whole topic sucks since u don't even know what hell u made it about..

Lol, Myth! I set a trap and you fell in so just admit you really didnt know. And if you dont even know then why are you telling me what a Genjutsu sheild is?

@Virginence:

Just prove that the genjutsu sheild was a genjutsu and not a Rinnegan ninjutsu of some sort. If you cant find any proof then although I have no proof it was a ninjutsu you also dont have any proff it was a genjutsu so lets just wait for the DB to prove one of us wrong OK.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:23 AM   #85
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, Myth! I set a trap and you fell in so just admit you really didnt know. And if you dont even know then why are you telling me what a Genjutsu sheild is?

@Virginence:

Just prove that the genjutsu sheild was a genjutsu and not a Rinnegan ninjutsu of some sort. If you cant find any proof then although I have no proof it was a ninjutsu you also dont have any proff it was a genjutsu so lets just wait for the DB to prove one of us wrong OK.
ur trap fail cause i already told u why the serums didn't work right off the bat 4 posts before.. w/e it was my mistake for switchign the windows by accident.. shit happens .. and like i said before he put a genjutsu sheild on him that why the serum didn't work.. its a powerful genjutsu which doesn't let the person's thoughts get out ...
Old 05-30-2009, 04:46 AM   #86
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

the fact that it was said as a genjutsu shield, it implies it is indeed a genjutsu. the rinnegan having genjutsu is no big deal, heck it engulfs even life and death. ninjutsu taijutsu genjutsu,name it, rinnegan has it. that is why it is the strongest of the doujutsus.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
Myth (05-30-2009)