What the Fuck? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #16
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Stop trying so hard.
im not the one with the name "babyface" rofllll ur name should be trainwreck...

@juudaime, he's from boston they all suck....
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
orvell0072006 (05-30-2009)

Old 05-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #17
Juudaime
Son of Minato

Juudaime is an unknown quantity at this point

.........lol

Last edited by Juudaime; 05-30-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Juudaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

LMAO.

Nice thread, Madness'.

It's providing many lulz.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthekage For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (05-31-2009), Mal (05-31-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
WTF!!!
the only shit here is you, you should respect the others even from different racial (that's reflects your behavior)
despite I'm not Arabic but arabic are not shit or others people,we are all the same shit creation
I have met many American here and they are unlike you, most of them have good manners and have a respectful behavior.

@Moderators
this is absurd ,you should be against this topic not supporting it
Sorry, but you and your Czech Republic msn cyber buddy are the only two who don't appreciate my manly awesomeness. Those who do, also receive some level of respect from me, so don't think I am being pretentious I am actually very modest. It's not that I don't 'respect' others if they are from different racials it's that I don't respect them for being a different race. You can't be Arabic, that is the language. You can be Arabian. Arabians suck, the only good ones are the ones in cartoons and folklore, like the fucking 40 thieves guys. That's cool that you met many American here, and if they had good manners they would have corrected you on your slaughtering of the English language. I can be very respectful, just ask your mother.

Boosh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juudaime View Post
as i said in http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...t=48883&page=4

stop being racist or you will regret it, what do you think about yourself? you are just piece of american shit... you think you are from USA so you can do and say whatever you want? stop with that ....

i dont want to act like a racistm, but i really hate some people from usa, you think you rules the world or what? wake up already usa isnt a birthplace of gods, you are same as other people
I will regret it? How would I ever regret being superior in every way?
Don't you dare call me a piece of American shit, since that is just your jealousy coming to show its deformed Chernobyl face you satellite state dick licker. Your country isn't even a real country! I can do whatever I want, and say whatever I want exactly because I AM from America. Home of the free motherfucker.

I know you don't want to act like a racism but you are, you arrogant bitch. I do rules the world. My economy decided to take a break, and now look the whole world's economy is fucked up. I know that the USA is not the birthplace of gods. Valhalla is. We just leave there in search of new land to conquer, but we decided to take a break so we are resting our feet in America for now.

Also, Myth... you really are just so easy goddamn.

Last edited by The Madness; 05-30-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Because I am a fucking god.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-31-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009), Servo (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juudaime View Post
as i said in http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...t=48883&page=4

stop being racist or you will regret it, what do you think about yourself? you are just piece of american shit... you think you are from USA so you can do and say whatever you want? stop with that ....

i dont want to act like a racistm, but i really hate some people from usa, you think you rules the world or what? wake up already usa isnt a birthplace of gods, you are same as other people
WTF you gonna do about it, you're just a faggot from a run down country yet you try to discrimate the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
im not the one with the name "babyface" rofllll ur name should be trainwreck...

@juudaime, he's from boston they all suck....
You keep using rofllll and lmaooooo to mask how lame all your attempts to make fun of me are. Also you are a retard, no seriously you are, even that wangun user guy is less of a retard than you. You take the literal meaning of babyface cause you're a complete idiot, you should go back to pre school and go through all the English and comprehension classes again. Your parents must be brother and sister or very close cousins cause you just sound like a dumbass inbred in every single one of your posts. "Duuhh you're babyface you should be trainwreck duuhhhh I'll fight anyone but you have to come to me, me and my crew will slap you" STFU and go cry more while looking at your pathetic face in the mirror, then kill yourself for being born such dimwitted fuck.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-30-2009), The Madness (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #21
Juudaime
Son of Minato

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Sorry, but you and your Czech Republic msn cyber buddy are the only two who don't appreciate my manly awesomeness. Those who do, also receive some level of respect from me, so don't think I am being pretentious I am actually very modest. It's not that I don't 'respect' others if they are from different racials it's that I don't respect them for being a different race. You can't be Arabic, that is the language. You can be Arabian. Arabians suck, the only good ones are the ones in cartoons and folklore, like the fucking 40 thieves guys. That's cool that you met many American here, and if they had good manners they would have corrected you on your slaughtering of the English language. I can be very respectful, just ask your mother.

Boosh.

I will regret it? How would I ever regret being superior in every way?
Don't you dare call me a piece of American shit, since that is just your jealousy coming to show its deformed Chernobyl face you satellite state dick licker. Your country isn't even a real country! I can do whatever I want, and say whatever I want exactly because I AM from America. Home of the free motherfucker.

I know you don't want to act like a racism but you are, you arrogant bitch. I do rules the world. My economy decided to take a break, and now look the whole world's economy is fucked up. I know that the USA is not the birthplace of gods. Valhalla is. We just leave there in search of new land to conquer, but we decided to take a break so we are resting our feet in America for now.

Also, Myth... you really are just so easy goddamn.
pointless to say anything to this... idiot will stay idiot forever..... when you grow up and figure out that this was just your dream... tell me.....

Last edited by Juudaime; 05-30-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Juudaime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Juudaime For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2009, 02:06 PM   #22
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Fuck your 'There is no sp00n' bullshit.

You probably couldn't even read my post with your shitty Czech - English Dictionary Karl Marx Edition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-31-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:17 PM   #23
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
WTF you gonna do about it, you're just a faggot from a run down country yet you try to discrimate the US.

You keep using rofllll and lmaooooo to mask how lame all your attempts to make fun of me are. Also you are a retard, no seriously you are, even that wangun user guy is less of a retard than you. You take the literal meaning of babyface cause you're a complete idiot, you should go back to pre school and go through all the English and comprehension classes again. Your parents must be brother and sister or very close cousins cause you just sound like a dumbass inbred in every single one of your posts. "Duuhh you're babyface you should be trainwreck duuhhhh I'll fight anyone but you have to come to me, me and my crew will slap you" STFU and go cry more while looking at your pathetic face in the mirror, then kill yourself for being born such dimwitted fuck.

haha once again ur the only loser who falls for my weak stuff... then cries like a little girl to the mods over MSN..

Ur prob some nasty Indian n smell like crap, U think u look good but u prob got some nasty chin stash with some red bulls eye on ur forehead.....

I lol'd hard @ ur post.. but yeah ur right i'd never get u all riled up

@WACKNESS love ya too cupcake

Last edited by Myth; 05-30-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:18 PM   #24
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
lol have u looked in the mirror "babyface" lmfaoooo.. u look like someone took sand paper and dragged it all over ur face.....................

@thewacknesss... ur from boston u fail just cause of that....
Duuuuude. BK is sexy as hell.

Heeeey, I've Czech blood in me. 8]

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Kina (05-30-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:19 PM   #25
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Duuuuude. BK is sexy as hell.

im guessing he looks even uglier now..
Old 05-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #26
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:

Do you have any Finnish in you?

Want to?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Matthekage (05-30-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:20 PM   #27
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

You fail at guessing my friend. 8]

Maddness - Nope but sure I'll try it out lulzzz.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
The Madness (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #28
Nameer
Marduk

Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Boosh.
as I said before it's reflects your behavior
"Arabians suck"
Arabians are not suck,not all of them nor the Americans
for example look at yourself,you are one of the Americans who don't have manners
again the Americans here is totally unlike you
anyway it seems talking to someone like you is very helpless you need to grow up,being respectful while telling me ask your mother,my ass
Old 05-30-2009, 02:29 PM   #29
Juudaime
Son of Minato

Quote:

Ooooh do you? Father? Mother?
Old 05-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #30
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameer View Post
as I said before it's reflects your behavior
"Arabians suck"
Arabians are not suck,not all of them nor the Americans
for example look at yourself,you are one of the Americans who don't have manners
again the Americans here is totally unlike you
anyway it seems talking to someone like you is very helpless you need to grow up,being respectful while telling me ask your mother,my ass
Arabians are not suck? I never said they suck. I just made an educated guess as to you not being allowed to play video games since Iraq if one of the most intolerant/oppressive countries on earth and us rude Americans are liberating your asses. So don't worry when you are free I'll accept your apology. I mean, you didn't have superior Western schooling so it would be unfair for me to ridicule you for your ignorance.

I am grown up, and as I've said before I am more cultured than you will ever be. I have these things called a passport, and balls. With them and a little money I can go anywhere in the world. However, I have never been to the cespit of a country called Iraq, but I have been to Egypt and shit was actually pretty cool. For a visit, but after experiencing the legendary way of life here in America, I wouldn't change it for anything.

boosh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Kina (05-30-2009), Mal (05-31-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009)