What the Fuck? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #46
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the Fuck?

This thread is another great victory for the most monumental country on the planet: The UNITED MOTHER FUCKING STATES OF MOTHER FUCKING AMERICA!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Kina (05-30-2009), Mal (05-31-2009), rokudaime_hokage (05-30-2009), Servo (05-30-2009), ShinobiKnight (05-30-2009), The Madness (05-31-2009)

Old 05-30-2009, 07:49 PM   #47
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Why the fuck are there so many goddamn Philippineans/arabs and shit on this site?

And why the fuck are there so many 'emotionally disturbed' assholes too?
Filipinos because they're wannabe Asians, therefore they try to integrate themselves into any community (Internet or otherwise) that has anything to do with Asian culture (regardless of quality). Arabs, I have no idea.

Because they think they're pretty cool guys who poast on an anime forum and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, America.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #48
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

And i dont care if it's an old pic...

Anyway, why dont you just admit that you're actually liking it to have Filipinos/Arabs in this forum coz you're actually trying so hard to catch their attention. . .

And please... Stop pretending all Americans have brains.

EDIT: And also... the guy above.... You are an Asian yourself. For all we know you got a Filipino blood. Just shut your mouth, will you? If you cant do anything, as a fucking mod, to stop this racism act then just shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Azumi; 05-30-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #49
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Lolol. It doesn't matter to me if anyone doubts that I'm not Filipino. I know I'm not, and that's enough for me. Also, there hasn't been any racial slurs, just people posting their opinion. If you don't want to read it, then put some people on your ignore list or don't read these threads.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #50
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I like it when people are like "Don't make fun of mai country's people cuz dat iz racist and stuff lololol" then say "oh yeah, and your country iz full of dumbshits n e way hurr hurr" in the same post.

Classic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-31-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #51
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

I smell hypocrisy!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #52
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Oh, that's what that smell was?

I thought it was the arabs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (05-30-2009), The Madness (06-24-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #53
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

You smelled yourself...

Anyway, since you guys said these are all opinions then you might as well consider mine as one. But we all know that those WHO TALK BIG ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE REAL SHIT, regardless of their race.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #54
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

^ We never said your statement wasn't an opinion. Also, America talks big, and backs it up. I believe there's a difference between saying, "We're gonna liberate your ass!" and doing it and saying, "We're gonna liberate your ass!" and not doing it.

Also, because some America isn't enough America.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #55
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

there was this Filipino girl in my high school girl was a slut good looking but the whole school went through her... at least anybody that was a somebody in HS...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:23 PM   #56
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
^ We never said your statement wasn't an opinion. Also, America talks big, and backs it up. I believe there's a difference between saying, "We're gonna liberate your ass!" and doing it and saying, "We're gonna liberate your ass!" and not doing it.
lol yeah like annihilating Iraq, killing tons of innocent lives, then carrying their business like the oil rigs and stuff. really, americans do talk that big.

@myth: who cares for that slut...
Old 05-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #57
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Who cares, every country has it's own share of dumbshits. This thread even confirms it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #58
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
You smelled yourself...

Anyway, since you guys said these are all opinions then you might as well consider mine as one. But we all know that those WHO TALK BIG ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE REAL SHIT, regardless of their race.
No u.

And no one was saying anything about how you shouldn't be allowed to share your opinion about our country and our people. You, on the other hand, think we shouldn't be allowed to share our opinions about your countries and people. Hence the hypocrisy. Get it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (05-31-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #59
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
lol yeah like annihilating Iraq, killing tons of innocent lives, then carrying their business like the oil rigs and stuff. really, americans do talk that big.
Annihilation would be completely wiping it off the face of the planet, but we didn't do that. Also, we're supporting the foundations of their society after we liberated them from their dictator. We'd be dicks to leave 'em hanging like that. So, we talk big, but we back it up, which makes it different than talking big.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #60
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No u.

And no one was saying anything about how you shouldn't be allowed to share your opinion about our country and our people. You, on the other hand, think we shouldn't be allowed to share our opinions about your countries and people. Hence the hypocrisy. Get it?
I didn't say anything about how you guys shouldnt be allowed to share opinions about our country. What I was trying to say is that you, as a mod, should be dealing with racism act without you agreeing with all those bulls. And dont give that crap "no racial slurs".... As educated persons you should know that telling other people of how great your country is compare to other countries is an act of racism. And even if it's the truth (Oh yeah, it's true, ok...), is there really a need of crying it out loud? I mean it's America, for Christ's sake....

@LN: I was actually talking about the people here in this forum, not the Americans...