What the Fuck? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #76
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Because all things happen for reasons. Someone fucks with the U.S., or our allies, we feel an awesome need for asskicking. I don't want to hear any whining or crying about destruction in the Middle East, because we're not the worst offenders.

Also, I went to a party today and we danced to "America, Fuck Yeah". Ah, good times.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #77
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

come on be nice gaiz =[
Old 05-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #78
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
Because all things happen for reasons. Someone fucks with the U.S., or our allies, we feel an awesome need for asskicking. I don't want to hear any whining or crying about destruction in the Middle East, because we're not the worst offenders.

Also, I went to a party today and we danced to "America, Fuck Yeah". Ah, good times.
But.... ah well. Nevermind.

You went to a party? Good, good.... ^^
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #79
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
come on be nice gaiz =[
Lol, think about who you're talkin' too. <33

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #80
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
So tell me.. why is racism not wrong? and stealing and murder, too? How do you justify your morality/ethics?
Wait a second here...I asked you a question. It sounds like the most ridiculous thing for me to ask you why you like apples and have you respond, "Well, why do you like apples?" The question at hand is not my morals, but yours. I didn't come in here to discuss something that has nothing to do with this argument. My morals have nothing to do with progressing your argument.

With that said, you post gets even worse when you ask why racism is not wrong. The burden of proof is on you to prove why it is wrong. I don't have to prove why there are not 100 invisible ninjas around me that I can't sense. The reason is, if the 100 invisible ninjas do not in fact exist then how would I ever come to a conclusion? No one is ever asked to prove a negative. You are arguing that your morals are right and someone else's are wrong. Therefore, argumentation ethics would have you tell me why racism is wrong. If you do not, then racism stands to be a fine thing according to this argument.

Quote:
If you call removing a poisonous regime that gassed it's own citizens and trying to install a proper security force 'annihilating', we did do that. Innocents die on a daily basis, no matter where you are.
Please don't try to defend the Iraq War in any way shape or form. I know that you are just trying to find someone to make Azumi look bad. I can't believe that you actually hold that there is a positive to the Iraq War.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #81
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Lol, think about who you're talkin' too. <33
i dont, why dont u tell me moar about this person >.o
Old 05-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #82
Kina
Star-Stuff

Quote:
i dont, why dont u tell me moar about this person >.o
Lol.
I got my hair cut/dyed todaaaay.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #83
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Lol.
I got my hair cut/dyed todaaaay.
oh whats it look liek now, what color?

PICTAR PLX.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #84
Kina
Star-Stuff

Umn... hold on, I'll post it in the Post Your Pics thread. Out here, not in OH.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #85
OG
[잊지 말아요]

okkkkkkkkkkk ILL BE WATCHING YOU.
Old 05-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #86
Kina
Star-Stuff

DONEZ! LOL!
caplock assurance plan

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 PM   #87
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Wait a second here...I asked you a question. It sounds like the most ridiculous thing for me to ask you why you like apples and have you respond, "Well, why do you like apples?" The question at hand is not my morals, but yours. I didn't come in here to discuss something that has nothing to do with this argument. My morals have nothing to do with progressing your argument.

With that said, you post gets even worse when you ask why racism is not wrong. The burden of proof is on you to prove why it is wrong. I don't have to prove why there are not 100 invisible ninjas around me that I can't sense. The reason is, if the 100 invisible ninjas do not in fact exist then how would I ever come to a conclusion? No one is ever asked to prove a negative. You are arguing that your morals are right and someone else's are wrong. Therefore, argumentation ethics would have you tell me why racism is wrong. If you do not, then racism stands to be a fine thing according to this argument.

Please don't try to defend the Iraq War in any way shape or form. I know that you are just trying to find someone to make Azumi look bad. I can't believe that you actually hold that there is a positive to the Iraq War.
I dont know what the fuck we're arguing here but all I know is that you said that racism is not wrong at all, and that's why I asked why you think it is not wrong, and you went berserk with all that ninja thing and stuff...

tl;dr though i totally agree with you on that bottom part of your post.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #88
OG
[잊지 말아요]

lololol nice pictar, u smiled, nice color and style too =D

did u get it done somewhar or a friend or what
Old 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #89
Kina
Star-Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
There's a positive to everything. The War is a tactical issue with me, not a moral one.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #90
Kina
Star-Stuff

Quote:
lololol nice pictar, u smiled, nice color and style too =D

did u get it done somewhar or a friend or what
Went to MasterCuts, lol.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.