What the Fuck? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #76
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Because all things happen for reasons. Someone fucks with the U.S., or our allies, we feel an awesome need for asskicking. I don't want to hear any whining or crying about destruction in the Middle East, because we're not the worst offenders.

Also, I went to a party today and we danced to "America, Fuck Yeah". Ah, good times.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-30-2009, 10:22 PM   #77
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: What the Fuck?

come on be nice gaiz =[
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:25 PM   #78
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스
 
Azumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Posts: 3,701
Thanks: 730
Thanked 354 Times in 271 Posts
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
Because all things happen for reasons. Someone fucks with the U.S., or our allies, we feel an awesome need for asskicking. I don't want to hear any whining or crying about destruction in the Middle East, because we're not the worst offenders.

Also, I went to a party today and we danced to "America, Fuck Yeah". Ah, good times.
But.... ah well. Nevermind.

You went to a party? Good, good.... ^^
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #79
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
come on be nice gaiz =[
Lol, think about who you're talkin' too. <33
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #80
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post
So tell me.. why is racism not wrong? and stealing and murder, too? How do you justify your morality/ethics?
Wait a second here...I asked you a question. It sounds like the most ridiculous thing for me to ask you why you like apples and have you respond, "Well, why do you like apples?" The question at hand is not my morals, but yours. I didn't come in here to discuss something that has nothing to do with this argument. My morals have nothing to do with progressing your argument.

With that said, you post gets even worse when you ask why racism is not wrong. The burden of proof is on you to prove why it is wrong. I don't have to prove why there are not 100 invisible ninjas around me that I can't sense. The reason is, if the 100 invisible ninjas do not in fact exist then how would I ever come to a conclusion? No one is ever asked to prove a negative. You are arguing that your morals are right and someone else's are wrong. Therefore, argumentation ethics would have you tell me why racism is wrong. If you do not, then racism stands to be a fine thing according to this argument.

Quote:
If you call removing a poisonous regime that gassed it's own citizens and trying to install a proper security force 'annihilating', we did do that. Innocents die on a daily basis, no matter where you are.
Please don't try to defend the Iraq War in any way shape or form. I know that you are just trying to find someone to make Azumi look bad. I can't believe that you actually hold that there is a positive to the Iraq War.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #81
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
Lol, think about who you're talkin' too. <33
i dont, why dont u tell me moar about this person >.o
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:35 PM   #82
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
i dont, why dont u tell me moar about this person >.o
Lol.
I got my hair cut/dyed todaaaay.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #83
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
Lol.
I got my hair cut/dyed todaaaay.
oh whats it look liek now, what color?

PICTAR PLX.
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #84
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Umn... hold on, I'll post it in the Post Your Pics thread. Out here, not in OH.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #85
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: What the Fuck?

okkkkkkkkkkk ILL BE WATCHING YOU.
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:44 PM   #86
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

DONEZ! LOL!
caplock assurance plan
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 PM   #87
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스
 
Azumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Posts: 3,701
Thanks: 730
Thanked 354 Times in 271 Posts
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Wait a second here...I asked you a question. It sounds like the most ridiculous thing for me to ask you why you like apples and have you respond, "Well, why do you like apples?" The question at hand is not my morals, but yours. I didn't come in here to discuss something that has nothing to do with this argument. My morals have nothing to do with progressing your argument.

With that said, you post gets even worse when you ask why racism is not wrong. The burden of proof is on you to prove why it is wrong. I don't have to prove why there are not 100 invisible ninjas around me that I can't sense. The reason is, if the 100 invisible ninjas do not in fact exist then how would I ever come to a conclusion? No one is ever asked to prove a negative. You are arguing that your morals are right and someone else's are wrong. Therefore, argumentation ethics would have you tell me why racism is wrong. If you do not, then racism stands to be a fine thing according to this argument.


Please don't try to defend the Iraq War in any way shape or form. I know that you are just trying to find someone to make Azumi look bad. I can't believe that you actually hold that there is a positive to the Iraq War.
I dont know what the fuck we're arguing here but all I know is that you said that racism is not wrong at all, and that's why I asked why you think it is not wrong, and you went berserk with all that ninja thing and stuff...


tl;dr though i totally agree with you on that bottom part of your post.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #88
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: What the Fuck?

lololol nice pictar, u smiled, nice color and style too =D

did u get it done somewhar or a friend or what
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #89
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Please don't try to defend the Iraq War in any way shape or form. I know that you are just trying to find someone to make Azumi look bad. I can't believe that you actually hold that there is a positive to the Iraq War.
There's a positive to everything. The War is a tactical issue with me, not a moral one.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:49 PM   #90
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: What the Fuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
lololol nice pictar, u smiled, nice color and style too =D

did u get it done somewhar or a friend or what
Went to MasterCuts, lol.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.