GM getting ready for bankruptcy - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 06-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #16
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: GM getting ready for bankruptcy

He would have if Chevy would have sold the damn car.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #17
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

American car companies are in trouble because they don't built shit like this...

Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthekage For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-01-2009), manta (06-01-2009), Tzu Men (06-02-2009)
Old 06-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #18
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

the corvette zr1 would smoke that bitch in a second
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:35 PM   #19
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Nissan GTR: ~$80k
Chevy ZR1 base: $106K
" " ZR1 max factory speced: $116K

yeah. You could buy a GTR and another decent luxury car for the same price, and your ZR1 would still suck because it is built by a company on it's deathbead. Daily driver and a super fast GTR makes more sense to me.

If you want to go fast, go buy a liter crotch rocket for $12K
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #20
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

The good ol times when people accused Japanese cars manufacturer made their cars from MILO tins

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:51 AM   #21
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Nissan GTR: ~$80k
Chevy ZR1 base: $106K
" " ZR1 max factory speced: $116K

yeah. You could buy a GTR and another decent luxury car for the same price, and your ZR1 would still suck because it is built by a company on it's deathbead. Daily driver and a super fast GTR makes more sense to me.

If you want to go fast, go buy a liter crotch rocket for $12K
what the hell does the bolded has to do with the zr1 sucking?
and yes you could buy a gtr and a maxima (I own a '02 and i fucking love that car) for the price of a zr1, but the corvette would still smoke both of them. and that was my point after all. zr1's are for rich people anyway and GM is not on bankruptcy cuz rich people are not buying.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:28 AM   #22
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
the corvette would still smoke both of them. and that was my point after all.
Until it needed to corner.

EDIT: Actually, I just had a look at the ZR1. That thing hammers. Not bad at all, and it corners.
Kudos. I stand corrected.

Last edited by Matthekage; 06-02-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthekage For This Useful Post:
manta (06-02-2009), rokudaime_hokage (06-02-2009)
Old 06-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #23
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

i gotta say though, the gt-r was made to compete with the corvette z06 with are kinda like the same price, and yes the nissan is way better that the z06 in almost every aspect.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #24
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

GM? I ain't never broke.