Parkour - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 05-30-2009, 01:29 AM   #1
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Parkour

is fucking badass

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80645533/

manta is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2009, 04:53 AM   #2
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough
Re: Parkour

Parkour itself isn't bad but almost all of the people who practice it are pretentious shits. They spout bollocks like "Parkour isn't an activity, yeah, it's a way of life - it's a way of moving over life's obstacles." They can get fucked.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 06:21 AM   #3
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

^A pretty hefty amount of my friends practice parkour, as well as me, although I am fucking shit at it. I think the people you are around who do are just shit at life. Although, it's more likely the people I am around are just not pretentious cock fondlers.

It's pretty sick though
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

parkour is very very very GAY
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (05-31-2009), Miburo (05-30-2009)
Old 05-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #5
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Parkour itself isn't bad but almost all of the people who practice it are pretentious shits. They spout bollocks like "Parkour isn't an activity, yeah, it's a way of life - it's a way of moving over life's obstacles." They can get fucked.
This is one of the truest things EVER. Fucking tards are all over themselves with "I don't do parkour, I live parkour." I should know, I do parkour.
Fucking dimwits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
parkour is very very very GAY
I find it fun. Eh.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
manta
No Leaf Clover

manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

He means it like 2 lesbians type of gay so its all good. But yea thats not only in parkour, in every other sport now theyre coming up with that phrase. "surfing is not an activity, its a way of life" "skateboarding is a way of life" yet you most hear it from the people who makes the less (if any) money out of it.

Old 05-31-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I give the linked video's guy credit for sheer ability to do acrobatics, but punk/skateboard/etc culture isn't my cup of tea. The guy's ripped, but I assume anyone good at the "sport" ought to be.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:47 AM   #8
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Meiw...e=channel_page
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
manta
No Leaf Clover

from 2007 fkn sick ninja stuff and everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkawsBwJwpE