tsuna is gay - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #31
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tsuna is gay

It would, we could seek revenge.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #32
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute

Or I could wallow in sorrow and live off the welcoming teat of social services.

Either way is surreptitiously self-destructive.

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Circe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:31 AM   #33
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
I suppose that would give me an excuse, wouldn't it, G?

No, that's just the residual stink of my skin from the last time I went outside.
lol w/e

You're a funny girl. =)

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:32 AM   #34
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: tsuna is gay

Quote:
Or I could wallow in sorrow and live off the welcoming teat of social services.

Either way is surreptitiously self-destructive.
That won't get you out of the states though.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #35
Circe
Academy Student

Circe has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond reputeCirce has a reputation beyond repute

Which is obviously a terrible shame. Theoretically I could live with my mother's side of the family in Oeiras, or track down some extendeds in Seville, but then I look at Oeiras and Andaluc√*a and wonder,

"Now why would I want to live in that hovel?"

Probably because I'm a pretentious bitch who is ungrateful and has no sense of class. Just like most people offline.

youth is the belief that anything is possible; aging, 'a lot less is possible than i originally thought. i shouldn't even try.' a young person of 8 will feel wonder and energised. the feeling of being 16 years old will inevitably be missed by those who are no longer 16 years old. when a 17-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates his individuality and sense of irony. when a 37-year-old wears old clothes, it accentuates the fact he is 37. a divorced 42-year-old man will think, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl'. After weeks of bar-hopping, the smart ones at least, will amend, 'sure would be cool if i could hook up with a 22-year-old girl...who's an old soul.' the puzzle with the essence of youth is that no one has it anymore. fortunately, the loss of youth was solved by vegetarians who didn't eat many vegetables, but did smoke a lot of grass, so everything is perfect.

...too perfect.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #36
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:
Which is obviously a terrible shame. Theoretically I could live with my mother's side of the family in Oeiras, or track down some extendeds in Seville, but then I look at Oeiras and Andaluc√*a and wonder,

"Now why would I want to live in that hovel?"

Probably because I'm a pretentious bitch who is ungrateful and has no sense of class. Just like most people offline.
I feel like I should make you my personal little spell checker :3
Old 06-10-2009, 01:48 AM   #37
Circe
Academy Student

Stop cosplaying, G.

I really hate to inform you, but Harry Potter is complete fiction.

...too perfect.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:02 AM   #38
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

^ I wanna steal your avy...

@G: <333

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:03 AM   #39
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:
Stop cosplaying, G.

I really hate to inform you, but Harry Potter is complete fiction.
Fuck you and your lies T_T
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi149 View Post

@G: <333
=]
Old 06-10-2009, 02:12 AM   #40
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Circe is hot:

Confirm/Deny

GOGOGOGOGOGO
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-10-2009)
Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 AM   #41
Circe
Academy Student

Well, it's either my lies or me. It's impossible to choose both.

I would choose me. I am warm, wise, witty, and above all, devilishly good-looking.

My lies are frigid, stupid, arrogant, and above all ugly; ugly in mind, body, and spirit. Some are so fantastically hideous that they earn their booze money by posing for the masks you see in the Halloween bargain bin.

...too perfect.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #42
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Circe is hot:

Confirm/Deny

GOGOGOGOGOGO
Circe is cool. =)

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #43
Circe
Academy Student

You say that as if that fact supersedes the weight of my (good/bad) looks. Obviously looks are very important.

WE LIVE IN A TIME OF DADAISTS AND DEVELOPING OBJECTIVISTS!11!! it's obvious that u niid awsum hawt or u wont be sucksessfull in lyfe--ppl onle luk @ d surface n dats all dat m@rs!11!

...too perfect.
The Following User Says Thank You to Circe For This Useful Post:
Mal (06-10-2009)
Old 06-10-2009, 02:42 AM   #44
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

I dont understand half of what you're saying, just stfu and let's be friends. =)

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:50 AM   #45
Circe
Academy Student

Isn't that what I've been saying from the beginning?

...too perfect.