Naruto 450 discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #31
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 450 discussion

damn naruto needs to get the hell out of the village and go to the frog mountains if that geezer danzo really becomes the 6th.. he doesnt deserve the title,he was hiding like a mutha while narutos fighting.

Old 06-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #32
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

A few things to poin out.

.In the double page spread with all the villagers notice how Gamakichi sticks out like a sore thumb lol
.When sakura hugs Naruto Hinata gets a speech bubble with some dots on it....Translation: Ah, now i have to kill that bitch Sakura.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Freakout (06-05-2009), kluang (06-05-2009), platinumrug (06-05-2009), saiyaman (06-05-2009), Servo (06-05-2009), Wolverine (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #33
Rhubarb96
Obama clone

Rhubarb96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Naruto 450 discussion

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/14/

Did I miss something? how did Tsunade become partially responsible for destruction of konoha? Was it the part where she was defending it with her life?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #34
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

I just became a Sasuke FANBOI, In favor of him playing sick torture games on Danzo for the rest of the manga. EMS gengutsu for eternity, Dagoro, think you can lend Sasuke those Sith bunnies? Might come in handy to torture the old wanker.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:22 AM   #35
jefferyl
四代目火影

nahh.. that ba-chan just needs to shut the f*ck up bc she was hiding too like danzo with their pants getting wet while the village is getting destroyed.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #36
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Danzo is a coward! A damn coward! He waited in the raptors for his chance and leaped at the oppertunity. On the other hand under his rule konoha will be solidified as one of the toughest villages in the ninja world. I'm afraid to say it but we(or should i say i) have always complained about how easy it was to penetrate konohas boundaries and now that is sure to change. This works out great though because someone is coming for you Danzo...he's coming and he will surely kill...you...
Old 06-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #37
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

fire daimyo is dumb. how can he appoint a cripple to be the STRONG leader of Konoha. oh i forgot,danzou is strong, against a frog that is.
@sakura and her violence, she really never grew up. she is a medic ninja and should have taken care of Naruto's injuries or weakness before doing that. but for me it kinda,explicitly portray Sakura's "sisterly" love for Naruto. Sorry Sakura fans, but they ain't gon end up in each others arms.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:30 AM   #38
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I see that sisterly love now more than before...Danzo will change the image of konoha...hopefully this will give naruto that new outfit weve all been waiting for...something a little darker...
Old 06-05-2009, 08:31 AM   #39
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
@sakura and her violence, she really never grew up. she is a medic ninja and should have taken care of Naruto's injuries or weakness before doing that. but for me it kinda,explicitly portray Sakura's "sisterly" love for Naruto. Sorry Sakura fans, but they ain't gon end up in each others arms.
Great interpretation skills.

Lol Danzou stole the crown for Lamest manga feat. Neji, Lee and Tenten are no longer the champions of Fail, Danzou is the new king with " Frog assassination from behind ".

Ah, the new Hokage.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Freakout (06-05-2009), H_I (06-05-2009), narutofreakwii (06-05-2009), platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 08:42 AM   #40
jefferyl
四代目火影

Fire Daimyo: Danzou, with your exceptional skills of killing a frog while konoha is being destroyed, I appoint you as the 6th Hokage.

this is the reason right kishi?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #41
SasukeWorldsGreatest
Sasuke&Bleach Fangirl!

SasukeWorldsGreatest is an unknown quantity at this point

go get him Sasuke <3 screw that old geezer Kakashi is the MAN!
Old 06-05-2009, 08:50 AM   #42
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Naruto 450 discussion

Didn't anyone get a laugh out of these two pages:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/11/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/12/

Its amazing what a small rock could do!!

(I know Pain did it, but from their point of view that was funny)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bliz For This Useful Post:
Freakout (06-05-2009), platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 08:53 AM   #43
jefferyl
四代目火影

hahah i just spotted something..

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/05/

while sakura gives naruto a hug... Kakashi's face..Priceless. haha
Old 06-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #44
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Full Danzou "I am the better Hokage" speech:

Danzou: the 3rd hokage's teachings have as good as destroyed the village.. blah blah blah
Fire Daimyo: ...
Danzou: Akatsuki leader, Sand's betrayal, Orochimaru's attempt on Konoha, Sasuke's rouge status, all were result of weakness!!
Danzou: What kind of Hokage do we need now? we need someone strong!! We need me!
Fire Daimyo:
Danzou: The 3rd Hokage is weak,the 4th hokage is weak, the 5th hokage is weak! I am strong! we have a been plagued by a lot of frogs and they cannot do a single step to annihilate them all, all our farms have been destroyed because of the frogs! look at the giant Crater in the middle of Konoha! It was caused by 3 giant frogs trying to prove themselves strong! what have the previous hokage's done? the 3rd doesn't care, he loves monkeys! the 4th is a frog lover! the 5th has slugs!! SLUGS FFS! they're almost of equal grossness as the frogs!
Danzou: Meanwhile, I am not afraid of frogs, in fact i have already killed one. as a start of my campaign of getting Konoha rid of the frog pest! I should be Hokage.
Fire Daimyo: ok then it is decided. Danzou, you are now the 6th Hokage, get rid of the frog plague inside Konoha!!
Shikaku: /facepalm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
Freakout (06-05-2009), platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #45
Mega
Genin

Mega is an unknown quantity at this point

Chapter, for me, was hella' good.

I'm personally a Naruto fan (The character), and it's sort of an accomplishment to see him get the recognition he deserves. Yet.. That Sakura moment.. Ugh.. Why Kishi?..

Moving on, I went from a big ass smile of Naruto's return, to a big WHOA at Kakashi becoming Hokage (Doubt Kakashi would agree on it though) to F*CK YOU! When Danzo became Hokage.

It just feels so outta' place and so in-store for who's the next villain, certainly the villagers will have a big say about this, namely.. Naruto saved the Village, Danzo played Hide and Seek.
This could very well cause turmoil and betrayl inside Konoha itself.

Which is where Sasuke comes in, the last "Uchiha Member" partying up with Naruto to take Danzo down. I 'sorta see that as possibility. Not only that but Danzo was in part to blame for Nagato's whole awakening thing.

It's a lot of stuff to gulp over and think through, which is why I like Naruto chapters so much, await them anxiously every week, the end always leaves something to think about.
Closed Thread