Naruto 450 discussion - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #46
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 450 discussion

Konoha is liked totally fu@#ed right now. What the hell are they suppose to do when Danzo takes power? He's a sneaky son of a bitch and he is in cohorts with Madara.
Naruto has to leave the village, but how can he when danzo controls all the ninja in the village. I think the from now on out it'll only get harder for our beloved Naruto.

The badass shinobis

Old 06-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #47
Nameer
Marduk

Nameer will become famous soon enoughNameer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Hinata is above that shit. Don't worry NaruHina fans, our moment will come or Kishi will perish in a sea of Sith bunnies packing tiny lightsabers.

Trust me all it would take is a phone call.

I'm thinking about this,we saw Naruto when Sakura hugs him,he didn't blushed or something he just was shocked because the whole villagers was waiting him to cheers him and Sakura's hugs consider in this situation as cheering and praising

the question is when will kishi make NH happen???in end of the story???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefferyl View Post
seriously..! sakura didnt even do anything..unlike hinata, if she didnt jump at pain then naruto wuldnt turn to fox mode and because he turned to fox mode he met his dad and found and answer to deafeat pain. all bc of hinata.
Yeah,She saved naruto with her attack separated Pain from Naruto because Pain was preparing to cost a teleportaion jutsu to seal Naruto.

Last edited by Nameer; 06-05-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #48
Mega
Genin

Mega is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
Konoha is liked totally fu@#ed right now. What the hell are they suppose to do when Danzo takes power? He's a sneaky son of a bitch and he is in cohorts with Madara.
Naruto has to leave the village, but how can he when danzo controls all the ninja in the village. I think the from now on out it'll only get harder for our beloved Naruto.
Indeed.. He won't let the Jinchuuriki get away so fast :/
Old 06-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #49
jefferyl
四代目火影

jefferyl is an unknown quantity at this point

the question is when will kishi make NH happen???in end of the story???

Hell yes it better happen, and hell no not in the end, cuz i want it to be like in the middle or something enjoy more naruhina moments. haha

but yeah this chapter really do suck well not all of it just when the geezer was chosen to be hokage , that was a WTF moment right there... and here i was hoping for the past few months waiting for the invasion of pain arc to be over to get a nice ass aftermath story. instead of naruto being promoted, old geezer danzo gots to be promoted, naruto destroyed six paths of pain while danzou killed 1 frog of MAandPA..
Old 06-05-2009, 09:38 AM   #50
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice chapter. Was a bit rushed on the "Who wants to be the next Hokage contest" but still was good.

Naruto being acknowledged by everyone as the hero instead of being called as a monster fox: Priceless! Takes me back to the very first episode when Iruka's thoughts were shown.

I wonder what is the "something else" that Madara has to do though. Probably recapture Konan somehow since he doesn't have any more "recruits", poor guy that Madara.

Although I'm neutral towards NaruSaku and NaruHina, that Sakura punch and then hug was just so darn lame. That punch just knocked me over to the NaruHina side. No more "being neutral" for me from now on. >.<
Old 06-05-2009, 09:39 AM   #51
prez420
Chuunin

prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road

Danzo wont last as hokage cuz the people of the village wont follow him. One of three things is going to happen ether the fire lord is going to realize the village wont follow danzo and choose naruto or kakashi as a result or two there will be a civil war where the people of konoha rise up againest its leadership or three sasuke will arrive to kill danzo and no one will protect him from sasuke. Ether way danzo will not remain hokage for long.

Last edited by prez420; 06-05-2009 at 09:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to prez420 For This Useful Post:
silentdragon2k8 (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 09:40 AM   #52
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

well guys don't get me wrong i've been one of those that said that Danzou can't be Madara but hell after rereading this chapt...i've been having seriously doubts about it..ffs how come madara has seriously work to do right just before danzou has to attend the meeting
regarding that puf putting Danzou as hokage i'm damn sure this won't stay like this...

Last edited by Quart3r; 06-05-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #53
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

It was a nice chapter.
I now actually got interested to read a lot more. I thought I have completely lost interest in this manga.

Liked seeing Akatsuki again, I missed them (as a group, no matter how small they are now).
Kisame vs Killer Bee - FUCKING AWESOME.

Last edited by Shrike; 06-05-2009 at 09:54 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Servo (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #54
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

Great chapter but like I said, if it gets offical (cuz there will be opposition. There has to be) then I'll be referring to Danzou as the "6th Hokagay". All that bitch ever did was hide in a hole like Saddam and killed a little toad. Fuckin cowardly two-faced bastard!! I hope Sasuke does kill him!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Duncan33 For This Useful Post:
narutofreakwii (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #55
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Noooooooo!!! Naruto won't stand for this...He'll let them know what really caused Pein to attack konoha..Hanzou AND Danzo. Kakashi will probably end up being the REAL 6th Hokage or sasuke shows up and kills Danzo...either way
Old 06-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #56
Darklore Yorishimo
Academy Student

Darklore Yorishimo is an unknown quantity at this point

The main thing I want to see next chapter is what Madara plans to do after the death of Pain. Is he going to confront Sasuke one more time before he goes to Konoha? Is he going to recruit someone new to Akatsuki?

From this chapter, one thing definately shows, he's up to something.

What's more is that they're allowing Danzo as the 6th Hokage, obviously trouble to Konoha in their current state. Naruto is going to have his hands full for quite a while now.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #57
silentdragon2k8
The Second Toad Sage

silentdragon2k8 is an unknown quantity at this point

man right when things were looking up....i think kishi reads these posts because these things just keep happening. now root will take over, naruto will be kept on the shortest leash ever, and the whole ninja world gets turned upside down...i wonder how much more damage can come to the narutoverse...wat do u think emo chicken but is doin

Old 06-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #58
silentdragon2k8
The Second Toad Sage

silentdragon2k8 is an unknown quantity at this point

they might even have a rebellion/civil war on their hands

Old 06-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #59
RockingNaruto
Academy Student

RockingNaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
yea thats gona be a problem. but i think naruto has some plans acording to the ninja system (all that peace talking) I could imagin that he leavs the villeag and searches for sasuke or he is going to hunt down aka members (i would like that realy much and he could take hinata with him) just dreaming
Old 06-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #60
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Nice, a single rock turn konoha into a freaking parking lot

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Closed Thread