Naruto 450 discussion - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #76
huyujamaa
Pirate King

huyujamaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 450 discussion

I loved this chapter...after so many months of one battle i found it refreshing to get some wider scope into the story.

I loved how Danzo took over coz i didn't see that coming...yes, yes it was a bit rushed, like a stolen election and swearing in, but i was afraid that after the pain arc they'd be more fighting with a worthless military coup. That would have seriously undone the victory naruto gained by saving everyone, and i mean everyone's life, even those who died...heck the Third and Fourth could not pull that off when Oro attacked or even the demon fox before that.

I agree with everyone that this will probably be the shortest Hokage term ever in the history of Konoha, but can you imagine what a summit meeting would be like now with bad asses like Raikage and Danzo making all the decisions. Akatsuki would have no chance if those two had their way and decided on all out war against them.

And i love Danzo's argument, the third must have rolled in his grave. Man he trashed the third, fourth, fifth, jiraiya and everyone linked one way or the other to the third. And man, with that kinda ammunition i don't blame him, he'd have been a fool not to kick the thirds legacy when a sweet chance like that came up.

I know i sound like the devils advocate, but there's one thing that saddens me a bit, i wanted naruto to get the kick-ass Rokudaime title coz now Nanadaime would sound just as gay as Godaime for a guy...anyway thats just me i guess

Guys have trashed sakura and i don't blame them, the only thing i'll say is, "damn sakura has some fine ass legs,she really looked H-O-T in that skirt and dem boots"

Lastly, i guess Godaime gets to retire like the third did and let Danzo run things. It would have been cool if either Naruto or Kakashi could have gotten the Rokudaime title, but on the other hand i can't imagine Kakashi wearing that hat and in the frock. On top of that just thinking of either kakashi or naruto sitting in the hokages office doing the kinda mindless grunt work tsunade was forced to do makes me glad that the picture of my two heroes doesn't have to be tainted just yet....brrrrrrr....tsunade's job didn't look cool at all, and those two would have just looked out of place if you ask me.

Danzo suits the bureaucracy better...ha ha ha, now he'll institute marshall law with his root members,lol.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #77
Mack2128
Naruto Aficionado

Mack2128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's what I think will ultimately happen, danzo becomes hokage....sasuke comes to konoha and kills danzo, madara shows up and then it's sasuke and naruto vs. madara...boom
Old 06-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #78
xael
Academy Student

xael is an unknown quantity at this point

This chapter gave me crazy idea: what if Danzo is really Madara? this lame idea made me think about it a lot. i dont really think its impossible:
1. Danzo covers his right eye and we can see madara's sharingan also in right eye
2. They have almost same hair(madara is more like obito in this way, but...)
I know there are many things against this theory, but madara has very fast speed (when he found almost dead Sasuke, he was faster than Zetsu - i also dont know that was skill or jutsu like minato had).
Madara never shows his true skills, when he fought with konoha team he only played with them.
another (not mine) old idea about madara=obito also not bad and way better than mine, but think about it: how madara(tobi) can be at the same time mizukage? (Kisame said that). Could Madara really be Danzo?
Old 06-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #79
huyujamaa
Pirate King

huyujamaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto and Gaara can now share the fact that both have received warm celebratory homecomings. Both being jinchuuriki, first hated and feared and finally accepted by their respective villages. And both looking down on old women who sacrificed their lives for their loved ones...one been the oba-chan of the sand and the other being the fifth

Just thot how interesting these parallels were.
platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #80
Mack2128
Naruto Aficionado

Mack2128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto & Sakura are going to hookup Kishi has some sanity after all. Naruto didn't even talk to Hinata LMAO! It's time for Danzou to shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xael View Post
This chapter gave me crazy idea: what if Danzo is really Madara? this lame idea made me think about it a lot. i dont really think its impossible:
1. Danzo covers his right eye and we can see madara's sharingan also in right eye
I know there are many things against this theory, but madara has very fast speed (when he found almost dead Sasuke, he was faster than Zetsu - i also dont know that was skill or jutsu like minato had).
Madara never shows his true skills, when he fought with konoha team he only played with them.
another (not mine) old idea about madara=obito also not bad and way better than mine, but think about it: how madara(tobi) can be at the same time mizukage? (Kisame said that). Could Madara really be Danzo?
Interesting....but that to me just wouldn't make sense, I mean why would madara work from in the inside as danzo alllllll these years you know, I mean im sure he would have been had a chance to do some serious damage...well I guess the whole nine tails attack was a big one, and not that long ago, very interesting indeed
Old 06-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #81
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

TheFuTuR3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Danzou...You will be the 6th hokage...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 02:45 PM   #82
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by xael View Post
the more ppl keep talking about that the more that i think about it also...the eye thing is a good one n also Danzou is bandaged up n madara has metal bolts in his arms n legs...n we dont kno what the heck happened to this guy either so...its possible...he doesnt like the 3rds teachings...madara didnt like the 1st teachings plus he lost to him n the 3rds teachings are the same...hmmm i wonder how come i didnt think of that before...he might be the greatest master mind we ever witness

i still dont like his ass...

Last edited by TheFuTuR3; 06-05-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:47 PM   #83
Omoi
Jounin

Omoi is on a distinguished road

quick question: what is "gedo mazo" madara talks about?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/09/
Does it have to do with the statue that holds the tailed-beasts?

Who's the best character in all of Naruto? Yamato answers:

What's bigger than Myōbokuzan?
Old 06-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #84
xael
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack2128 View Post
Interesting....but that to me just wouldn't make sense, I mean why would madara work from in the inside as danzo alllllll these years you know, I mean im sure he would have been had a chance to do some serious damage...well I guess the whole nine tails attack was a big one, and not that long ago, very interesting indeed
i think you're missing one thing. maybe allllllllll that time he was tried to prove that senju "goverment" caused a lot of destruction to konoha, and he wants to be 6th hokage. furthermore somehow he managed to be mizukage
anyway Kishi is unpredictable... sometimes
Old 06-05-2009, 02:58 PM   #85
shopnshave
Genin

shopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enoughshopnshave will become famous soon enough

I thought it was interesting to note that madara believes kisame can handle the 8 tails by himself. And yeah the election was rushed but i believe there is a reason kishi chose him over kakashi and we will soon find out.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:02 PM   #86
xael
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omoi View Post
yes, i think gedo mazo is this statue, we saw how pein "sucked" with this jutsu many lives of konoha shinobi and then resurrected them, also in that battle when he had to kill yahiko, he killed all badass shinobi with this gedo mazo. Somehow this jutsu can maintain chakra and it not vanished after peins death
Old 06-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #87
TheFuTuR3
Hokage's ANBU

Quote:
yea the jutsu used to sommon the statue and extract the bijuu from the host
Old 06-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #88
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
I think "gedo mazo" is the statue holding the beasts. This means Akatsuki currently doesn't have enough people to power it - giving Naruto and Eight-tails a reprieve. It also means the chance for some new villains to join up. Unless they just plan on using Sasuke and crew.

As for the Danzo/Madara - remember Itachi saying that Madara was only a shadow of what he once was (what i take to mean he's just his eyes now which have been transplanted a couple of times over the years). If Madara is controling Danzo, he probably doesn't have the same strength he once did. It places Madara as more of a behind the scenes string puller.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #89
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

That was a really fucking good chapter. The hero's welcome gave me an erection that could rupture the space/time continuum. A bit of lawls with the Kumogakure team. Danzou is a meat-gulping fuck-rocket, but like Dagoro said, him being Hokage does open up a plethora of plot possibilities. Kudos to Shikaku for being a man, and trying to do the right thing. Also, I think the fact that Kakashi coming to get Naruto was flawless victory.

I did feel it was rushed a bit. Also, unfortunately there was no NaruHina moment, but I think Kishi would save something like that for when they can be alone. Hina is too shy for a big crowd like that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 03:08 PM   #90
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Heh - all together now. Good work.
Closed Thread