Naruto 450 discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #121
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 450 discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by redexploit View Post
3. Is the daiymo of the Land of Fire a fucking moron? Not only does he look stupid, but you'd think that someone as "old and wise" as he might take a minute or two to think before appointing a crippled senior citizen to be the next Hokage.
Lol, I am hoping we see some kind of Operation Valkyrie like plot to supplant Danzou. Probably be formulated by awesome fuckers like Shikaku and his old team.

The Following User Says Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-05-2009)

Old 06-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #122
Unfera Syndrome
Shadel student

Unfera Syndrome is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Uhh, yeah she did.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/05/

Look at the contact SFX text and the impact mark on Naruto's head.
Yeah sorry, didnt notice that but is it just me or did naruto not have his cloak/cape for awile or did he just lose it
Old 06-05-2009, 09:08 PM   #123
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The cloak was incinerated by Kn6, but don't worry he'll have it back soon.

Clothing has magical properties in Manga/anime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #124
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

I'm really excited about the upcoming possibilities. Danzo becoming Hokage means Naruto is going to be treated like dog shit by him and his followers. Sauske is headed towards Konoha, Tobi seems to hint of taking care of Sauske or Konoha, and Naruto is going to have to rest/be weak after the fight. Trouble is going to brew real quick, and Naruto may not be 100%.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #125
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The cloak was incinerated by Kn6, but don't worry he'll have it back soon.

Clothing has magical properties in Manga/anime.
he can keep his jumpsuit on for days though!
Old 06-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #126
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

Awesome display of affection from Sakura there ^^

And then the denial began rolling it lol

Also, I wonder is Danzo becoming hokage will spark a civil war in Konoha, it would probably make for an intresting ark.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #127
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Danzou...a Hokage...I hope he can surprise me when he fights...he just doesnt look promising.

I'm confused on why they havent considered Naruto for 6th Hokage...yeah hes young, but the Sand village didnt have a problem making Gaara Kazekage.

I'm eager to see what the Cloud ninjas will do once they find out Danzou is Hokage(not for long).

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 06-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #128
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Awesome display of affection from Sakura there ^^

And then the denial began rolling it lol
Im a huge NH supporter, yet i didn't try to take away from this NS moment.

However, thinking that this cements NS is ridiculous. It was a hug full of emotion, definitely a sweet moment, but Sakura gave Sasuke that same hug when he woke up from the Tsukuyomi mini coma.

If you thing about it, this hug is long over due. Sakura couldn't care less about Naruto before, even after he saved her from Gaara there was no gesture of gratitude. This the first time she ever hugged him, for a good reason and its about damn time.

With that said, people who thought Naruto would run to Hinata and start making out were delusional, i knew Kishi wasn't going to jump right into that from the get-go pos Invasion of Pein arc.

But i am confident about NH because story wise the set up has already been laid, the execution will come later, parcelled out in between chapters.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-05-2009), uchihademon91 (06-06-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #129
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Here comes the Binktopia version which came out not that long ago. http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...0/page001.html

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Freakout For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-06-2009), Servo (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #130
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

One can easily translate those dots in the second panel as "Oh hell no, bitch didn't just touch my man!" or something along those lines. You can easily read between that "smile" of hers after seeing Sakura hug Naruto. lol
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #131
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

It was just a hug lol, nothing to feel treatened/jealous about. Like the soldier back from the WW getting " the hero welcome " from women in the streets ( wink wink ).
Old 06-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #132
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
It was just a hug lol, nothing to feel treatened/jealous about. Like the soldier back from the WW getting " the hero welcome " from women in the streets ( wink wink ).
ha, I know. I am also a NH supporter. I just find it funny all the other NaruHina fans getting riled up. What I really want to see is Sakura and Karin face off. I'm sure all the SakuraxSasuke really want to see that.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #133
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

I am probably the only NaruSaku left, but I like NaruHina almost equally now. I just hate SasuSaku. Sakura is my favorite female character, with Hinata a close second, so the thought of her crawling, begging for Sasuke's love makes me want to vomit.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #134
zang
Genin

zang is an unknown quantity at this point

i am freaked out by this chapter.....i hate it....i mean, just the part that danzou became the hokage......shit!!! fu%^&^%&$!!!! it really pissed me off! :/
Old 06-05-2009, 10:29 PM   #135
Spiegel
Pirate King

I really like the seventh page where Iruka was reminicing about the past when Naruto was considered a reject n00b shinobi and how is a the village hero with legendary status now. He was Naruto's father figure and first person to believe in him.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-05-2009)
Closed Thread