Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #1501
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

*Suddenly Fujin sends a gust of wind towards Amatsu. Suijin takes advantage of the gust, and charges straight at Amatsu. Amatsu sees the gust heading towards him, swings the Amenonohoko vertically, slicing through the gust. Amatsu sees Suijin charging at him, and he smiles. Suddenly a pillar of pewter flames shoots up, roasting Suijin. Screams of agony are heard coming from Suijin. Amatsu is seen smirking. Suddenly the pillar disappears, and all that is seen is a burnt Suijin, with smoke coming off of his body. He is pointing at Amatsu. Amatsu approaches Suijin readying the Amenonohoko for the killing blow. Suddenly, an arrow pierces through Suijin’s chest, followed by another. The next panel shows a battle axe slicing Suijin from his right clavicle to his left ribs, cutting the god completely. The next panel shows Susanoo, laughing maniacally. Fujin is shown next.*
Fujin in thought: So this is how it ends, the next generation killing us off. This is what you were after brother?
*Suddenly there is a blue aura that appears around the corpse of Suijin. It glows as it transitions from Suijin to Susanoo. Amatsu begins to rush at Susanoo, ready with the Amenonohoko to attack. Before he can reach Susanoo and swing the Amenonohoko at Susanoo, both gods are knocked back by a huge gust of wind. The next panel shows Fujin.*
Fujin: Don’t tell me that both of you forgot about me.
*The next panel shows both Amatsu and Susanoo getting up. Susanoo motions his hand at Amatsu, and blob of water is shot at him, bursting in his face. Susanoo charges at Fujin. Fujin is shown.*
Fujin: Strength is wasted on the youth. You charge at me like so, knowing damn well I can slice you to pieces with my wind.
*Suddenly another pillar of pewter flames shoots up right where Susanoo is going to. Susanoo immediately stops and looks back at Amatsu.*
Susanoo: Once I have his powers as well, then we’ll play.
Amatsu: You embicile. You think you can kill me?!
*Fujin is shown smiling.*
Fujin: The fact you think you can kill either one of us is amusing.
*Once again, a pillar of pewter flames shoots up where Fujin is standing. Instanteously, Fujin disappears, reappearing next to Amatsu.*
Fujin: You know you’ll have to do better than that.
*Fujin immediately kicks Amatsu in the chest sending him backwards. Amatsu finally regains his footing and begins charge Fujin. Fujin immediately does a palm thrust with his left hand, followed by a right cross, clasping his hand together. A gust of wind shoots towards Amatsu, once again him slicing it with the Amenonohoko. Suddenly another gust from his left knocks him over, sending him tumbling. Scene switches to a dark room. Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Yamato are seen.*
Kabuto: So they know then?
Orochimaru: It seems so.
Yamato: At least you have them now.
Orochimaru: Aye, and once the Amenonohoko is sealed away, the gods will fall.
Kabuto: What about Naruto and Sasuke?
Orochimaru: They will be fighting with the gods. That means that you should be able to crush the remaining alliance forces with our army.
Kabuto: And what of Lord Benten?
Orochimaru: If Amatsu and Susanoo know about, I’m sure she does now. She will come crawling back to Hachimon. And then we will deal with them. You two go back. Hachimon has Benten gathering the troops for the final assault on the alliance.
*Kabuto and Yamato nod at Orochimaru. Yamato places his hand on Kabuto. Orochimaru then looks at the two with his rinnegan eyes, and they disappear. The scene switches to Kirigakure. An army of thousands of the Kabuto clones is seen, with Benten standing on a protruding rock, overseeing the army. Ryu appears next to her.*
Ryu: The preparations are made milady.
Benten: Good, I must take my leave and return to my husband.
*Suddenly Kabuto and Yamato appear on top of a cliff standing above Benten and Ryu.*
Kabuto: When are we to attack?
Benten: When the moon is highest in the sky. Professor and his partner will deliver the message that war is declared.
*Benten vanishes as all three men look at each other, smiling. Scene switches back to Fujin and Amatsu, who are still fighting. Amatsu is swinging the Amenonohoko wildly at Fujin, who is dodging with ease. Suddenly hearing a yell, Fujin does several back flips as Susanoo charges in blindly and yelling, swinging his sword and missing. Amatsu sees this opening and immediately swings the Amenonohoko at Susanoo. Susanoo uses his battle axe to parry the attack. The next panel shows Amatsu growling.*
Amatsu: I grow weary of you boy!
*Amatsu begins to change into his true form. His hair and eyebrows turn to fire. The flesh that is on his body begins to char and rot. His size stays the same.*
Fujin in thought: It has been eons since I have seen you like this brother. And to think, you were always this powerful. To think that Izanagi was that powerful to be able to seal you for all that time.
*Scene changes to cave entrance. Grunting is heard from within. Suddenly Amerterasu and Tsukuyomi come running out, putting their clothes on.*
Tsukuyomi: What do you think that is?
Amerterasu: It could be one of two things.
*Suddenly Izanami walks around the corner of the cave.*
Izanami: She’s right.
*Both turn and face her.*
Izanami: Amatsu has unleashed his full power.
Tsukuyomi: Are you not sure that isn’t all four of them combined?
Izanami smirking: I’m sure. Raijin is already dead. I believe Suijin has passed as well… and my guess would be, he passed to your brother or cousin.
*Suddenly Benten is seen sitting atop the cave entrance.*
Benten: Your brother is going to screw everything up!
Amerterasu: Where is Hachimon then?
Izanami: No doubt, he is hiding… considering now we know of his treachery.
*Benten turns to Izanami.*
Izanami looking at Benten: We know that he had a secret weapon to use against us. Pray tell, you had nothing to do with that?
Benten: What are you speaking of?
Izanami: When Rikudo had fought off the juubi several millennia ago, he was successful for one reason and one reason only. Izanagi had bestowed some of his power upon him. We know Hachimon’s lackey had somehow retrieved a sample of Rikudo’s DNA, essentially recreating himself into Rikudo.
*Amerterasu and Tsukuyomi act surprised at the mention of this.*
Izanami: I’m here to retrieve the three of you. We are to return immediately. As powerful as Amatsu is….
*Scene switches back to Amatsu and Fujin fighting, as Susanoo is seen lying on the ground unconscious. Fujin pushes back Amatsu, and suddenly changes into his natural form, as the wind begins to encircle him. Scene switches back to Izanami.*
Izanami: Fujin is still the strongest of all the elder gods.
*Scene switches to the Whirlpool country. Everyone is flocked around a giant bonfire. Shikaku is seen standing beside the fire.*
Shikaku: Now that we have fortified this island, it is time that we all report to our battle stations. Since we know that our enemy has bases to the North and West of us, we will concentrate the majority of our forces there. However, our medical teams, the communications teams, and jinchuuriki will be spread out, balanced across the island. We have saved, and harvested rations for our entire community here for three months. A bunker has been made for the civilians. Are there any questions?
*Everyone looks intently at Shikaku.*
Shikaku: After gathering with all the respected elders and leaders, our commanding officers will be…Kitsuchi of Iwa… Commander of the southern squad… Hyuuga Neji of Konoha… Commander of the eastern squad… Darui of Kumo… Commander of the western squad… Terumi Mei … Commander of the northern squad. Nara Shikamaru will be the Commander General. At dismissal, report to your posts. Any questions?
Random shinobi: Has there been any word on Bee-sama and Mungo-sama?
Shikaku: They are expected arrive within the hour.
*Suddenly the wind picks up, blowing ferociously, almost extinguishing the bonfire. The next panel focuses on Naruto and Sasuke.*
Sasuke: Does that mean what I think it does?
Naruto: Aye, and I’ve got a bad feeling.
*Scene focuses back on Shikaku.*
Shikaku: Dismissed!
*Scene switches back to Fujin and Amatsu who still engaged in battle. Amatsu is trying to get close to Fujin to attack with the Amenonohoko, but is blown away every time by Fujin’s wind. Suddenly, Izanami, Amerterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Benten are seen flashing in.*
Izanami: Behold the two strongest gods that remain.
*Everyone looks on in astonishment and amazement.*
Benten in thought: What the hell are you doing Hachimon?
Amatsu looking back at the crew that just flashed in: Are you just going to stand there?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #1502
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Izanami takes the initiative and charges at Fujin. Fujin keeps Amatsu at bay as Izanami charges him. As soon as she is within striking distance, Fujin crushes her with a punch, sending her rolling over and over, and tumbling past the remaining gods. All of the gods stare at Izanami as she tumbles. Susanoo is seen gathering his footing. Just as he gathers his footing, he stands up and yells, facing Fujin.*
Susanoo: Die, mother….
*Susanoo is seen coughing up blood. The next panel zooms out, showing a golden sphere going right through the chest of Susanoo from behind. Amatsu seizes the moment, lunging over, and with a single swing, decapitating Susanoo. Fujin watches on in astonishment. He becomes enraged, and yells. The wind grows so strong, several tornadoes are created and begin to circulate around Fujin. The remaining gods, including Amatsu, look on terrified. Fujin begins to approach the group of gods, as they stare in awe and fear, afraid to run away. Fujin then slams the ground with both palms, sending shockwaves throughout the earth. The wind is seen cutting through the ground, approaching the gods. Suddenly, two spears are shown, piercing Fujin’s hands, keeping them close to the ground. Suddenly, Hachimon is seen falling from the sky, piercing Fujin behind his neck, to the right of where his spine would be with another spear. Next, a sword appears in Hachimon’s hand, and he hacks away at his father’s neck. Amatsu, ever the opporturnist, takes this moment, and lunges at Fujin, stabbing him through the heart with the Amenonohoko. Fujin falls to his knees, and begins to keel over. Just as his body is about to hit the ground, and squash Amatsu, the body vanishes. Hachimon lands right next to Amatsu, still wielding his sword. Both gods look at each other. The remaining gods look on eagerly. Amatsu and Hachimon are shown panting. Hachimon sheathes his sword, turns his back, and walks away. Amatsu looks on, and watches the god walk away. Izanami and the remaining gods run over to Amatsu.*
Izanami: What was that all about?
Amatsu: Our nephew gained my respect. That is what that is about.
*Amatsu turns to Izanami.*
Amatsu: Because he has my respect, he lives for another day. The next time though, he will die.

End.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:19 PM   #1503
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Here's the new chapter.

Conclusion Pt. 1
*The scene opens showing the alliance standing at the entrance of a cave (the bunker). Civilians and children are seen entering the cave. The next panel focuses on Ugito and Gaara.*
Ugito: Are you sure you don’t need me out on the battlefield.
Gaara: Make no mistake Ugito, you will see battle. Unlike the last shinobi war, where all of the nations had safe holds for their civilians, this time we only have one. You are going to be its sole protector. Do you understand how grave a responsibility that has been placed on you?
*Ugito looks down.*
Ugito: Yeah, I guess. *kicking the dirt around on the ground*
Gaara: I trust you to watch over my wife and child. And Naruto trusts Jiraya and Mito to you. We have faith in you.
*Scene changes to the ocean, as the Ryun army is shown standing on the waves. Ryu, Kabuto, Yamato, Professor, and Oonoki stand up front. The sky is shown with the moon only halfway up in the sky.*
Kabuto: Everyone understands what they are to do?
*Everyone nods.*
Kabuto: We’re not going to attack at midnight as ordered by Benten. We attack at dawn, once the sun has cleared the horizon. I want to send the Konoha shinobi into a frenzy.
*Kabuto looks at Professor with Kakashi’s head in hand and Oonoki, who has Gai’s body over his shoulder.*
Kabuto: Professor, I want you to approach from the west. Oonoki, from the east.
Ryu: And what of Naruto?
Kabuto: We must leave him to Lord Orochimaru. Ryu, you will take the army and attack from the North. Yamato and I will come up from the south. Suddenly, everyone disappears, with the ocean staying calm as if no one was there.
*Scene switches to the alliance HQ. Several random shinobi are shown in meditating stances. Suddenly one opens his eyes wide.*
Random shinobi: I just lost Bee and Mungo.
Another shinobi shouts out: And I just picked up four large concentrations of chakra, one being Yamato.
*Shikaku walks into the room.*
Shikaku: Do not fret. We counted on this. Deploy the commanders and their battalions. So… what do you think is going on son?
*Shikamaru is shown, sitting in his meditative stance on top of the building, facing out to the North. Shikamaru is shown wearing a wireless two-way radio earpiece.*
Shikamaru: Naruto warned me that Bee and Mungo would disappear, but to where?
Neji over the radio: Who knows, knowing him? But we must trust him.
Shikamaru smiling: Aye. As soon as you see the enemy, let me know who and how many each of your battalions is facing.
*A split panel is shown, showing all four commanders.*
All four commanders in unison: Aye.
*Scene switches back to the bunker. All of the jinchuuriki are shown minus Bee and Mungo. Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata are shown as well.*
Gaara: So Bee and Mungo are in place?
Naruto: Aye.
Akatsuchi: Not going to lie, it will be nice to see them again.
Naruto: Don’t be too sure we see them. Remember, they have one place they must go to first.
Sasuke: Are you sure of this Naruto?
Naruto nodding: Aye.
Sakura: I’m not so sure about this.
Naruto: I understand your doubt, but this is going to be the only way we can pull this off.
Sakura: Aren’t you sure that Raijin, Sujin, and Fujin can’t handle Amatsu and the other gods?
Sasuke: We were actually warned about this Sakura. Fujin and Raijin said that this is going to be our fight.
Sakura: How can we fight the gods?
Naruto: When he said we, he wasn’t including you and Hinata. He was meaning just me and him.
*The mood suddenly gets heavy in the area, with everyone except Naruto and Sasuke looking down at the ground.*
Gaara: Then why are we coming Naruto?
Naruto: There is an attack that we all possess, the bijuu-dama. At first that attack is going to be used as a distraction. If Sasuke and myself, along with the three elder gods, are able to hold our ground, then you are to report back and aid our army.
Gaara: And what if all five of you are unable to do that?
*Naruto looks at Sasuke.*
Sasuke: You retreat at the first sight of trouble. Naruto and I will hold them off to allow you to escape…. if we can.
Matsu: And what if…
*Everyone looks at Matsu.*
Matsu: Fujin, Raijin, and Sujin are already dead? You and Sasuke won’t stand a chance then.
Naruto looking down: If that is the case, we will take down as many as we can before we go down.
*Hinata walks up to Naruto, wrapping her arms around him. Sasuke and Sakura meet, embracing each other.*
Naruto: It’s time we headed out.
Hinata: Ok.
*The two look in each other’s eyes and their lips meet. Sakura and Sasuke share a brief kiss as tear rolls down Sakura’s cheek. Naruto and Hinata are still shown, sharing their kiss. The remaining jinchuuriki along with Sasuke flicker out of the scene. Naruto and Hinata finally break their kiss. Naruto smiles.*
Naruto nuzzling Hinata: This will not be the last time we kiss. I promise.
*Naruto disappears in a flash. Hinata turns to Sakura and the two leave the area. Scene switches the command center, showing Shikaku looking at a makeshift map. Shikamaru walks in.*
Shikamaru: So everything is in place?
Shikaku: Aye general.
*Shikaku snickers and grins.*
Shikamaru: Is something funny?
Shikaku: Nothing, sorry.
Shikaku in thought: I never thought I would be reporting to my son, the General. You’ve made this old man proud son.
Shikamaru: Any word from Sai?
Random shinobi: Nay, General.
Shikaku: Well, something is going on. Our sensors picked up four chakra signature due north, about 500 clicks out.
Shikamaru: Any of them identifiable?
Shikaku: Aye. Three.
Shikamaru: Who are we dealing with?
Shikaku: Yamato, Oonoki-sama, and Sandaime Hokage-sama.
Shikamaru: So the latter two are the clones.
Shikaku: I would say that is safe to assume.
Shikamaru: And where do you think the other clones Inoichi warned us about?
Shikaku: I’m not sure. It doesn’t make sense to hold back all that power.
Shikamaru: How long do you think he stays in the bunker?
Shikaku: He would already be here if it weren’t for his daughter and unborn grandchild.
*The father and son share a laugh.*
Shikamaru: Yeah, Ino is probably keeping him in bed, literally.
*The next panel shows Ino, still pregnant, restraining Inoichi on a cot.*
Shikaku: After this war Shikamaru, I’m stepping down as head of the family and head jounin of Konoha. It’s time…
Shikamaru: I understand Dad.
*A fodder shinobi runs into the room.*
Fodder: General Nara, Uchiha Sakura and Uzumaki Hinata, reporting for duty.
*Shikamaru and Shikaku look up as the two kunoichi enter the room in full battle gear. Sakura is dressed in traditional Uchiha battle garb similar to what Madara was seen in battling Hashirama. Hinata is seen wearing tradition Uzumaki/Senju battle garb.*
Shikamaru in thought: Whoa…. they look… determined.
Shikamaru: Sakura and Hinata… your posts have been changed. Knowing now that we are up against Kabuto, the Ryun army, clones, and Orochimaru, we’ve amended our strategy.
Shikaku: Hinata, your mastery in seals is going to need to be exploited in order for us to be victorious. What are your capabilities in using the Flying Thunder God?
Hinata: As in what?
Shikaku: As in, are you able to take another person with you when you perform the jutsu?
Hinata: I have not tried it, but I am sure I am capable of it.
Shikamaru: We want the two of you to trail Orochimaru once he’s been located.
Shikaku: From what we understand about the FTG, you are able to move about because of seals, correct?
*Hinata nods.*
Shikaku: We want you to place a seal on Orochimaru so that he can always be tracked.
Sakura: So what are we to do until Orochimaru is found?
Shikamaru: You’re to report to the main infirmary. There you (Sakura) will set up the procedures for the remaining medic corps, meanwhile she (Hinata) will adjust some seals. Dismissed.
*The two kunoichi bow and then flicker out of the room. The next panel shows a beach, with feet in shinobi boots walking on the water towards the beach. As the panel zooms out, we see the back of Professor, with Kakashi’s head in hand, hanging by the hair. Professor heaves his arm back, and then flings the head towards the beach. The last panel shows the head tumbling on the beach, with a wave finally carrying it back out to sea.*

To Be Cont’d
Old 09-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #1504
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

So I'm in the home-stretch. I don't know how long it will take me to finish this, cuz my kids are keeping my busy all the time. But I will write and post as I am able to. Hope you enjoy.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:16 AM   #1505
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
I thought this site died... so i found all my fanfiction here, and put it up on this site.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthre...726&highlight=

So i most likely will be putting up my new ones up on this site, in case this site goes down again.... which it probably will...
So i hope i see some familar names like Vishnu, jekyl_hyde and Others!

Waiting For your New Chapter
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:09 AM   #1506
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreyyy View Post
yo Narut0360 im sorryy to say this but the last 2 chapter of your fanfic are HORRIBLE ( im sorry man) ..Jean isnt a proper name for Naruto manga and you did 2 chapters of nothing man...absolutely nothing..IM SORRY TO SAY THIS MAN ...( just my opinion )
First off thanks for checking the site!!

Now you say nothing happened in the last two chapters?...

In The Chronicles of Naruto Uzumaki: Chapter 20- The Hidden Truths, i show what people wanted to see with what happened with Naruto and the Elders with his banishment... & in The Chronicles of Naruto Uzumaki: Chapter 21- The Wait, was suppose to be a transitional Chapter but have not had much time to continue it lately....It was also to show comparison between the Leaf Village and the Whirl Pool Village and how differently they treat him. One Village does not say Good bye, while the other even on the brink of war will stop everything to welcome him back Home. so i wouldn't say nothing happened.

Lastly you hate my Name choice for one of my Characters, that is your prerogative, However i was paying homage to one of my favorite anime series "Samurai Champloo" and one of the Main Characters was Named Jean or sometimes Jin

Check out the 3min clip
http://youtu.be/O8gYIMpXPQs

And i will most likely name a different character Mugen as well.
Because that show was awesome!!

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:19 AM   #1507
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
"Samurai Champloo" and one of the Main Characters was Named Jean or sometimes Jin. And i will most likely name a different character Mugen as well.
Because that show was awesome!!
Hell yeah, it was awesome. Mugen was my favorite. I loved his personality, back story, fighting style, and everything else about him. I also loved the final villains and how it ended, though it was kind of sad watching them all just go their separate ways all nonchalantly after sharing such a journey together. It would have been nice if they had remained together, at least Jean and Mugen. Fukn samurai who smells like sunflowers.... I loved that anime.
Edit- And the intro song was the shit also, simple but sweet.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 10-11-2013 at 04:32 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:40 AM   #1508
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

totally agree with you!

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:04 PM   #1509
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Where've you been sir? Been checking the other site periodically but have yet to see any updates.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #1510
andreyyy
andreyyy

andreyyy is an unknown quantity at this point

yo Narut0360 remember us??? give us something man ....thanks
andreyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:17 PM   #1511
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Hey guys. Too much time has passed since i posted anything. But i have to be honest. After i wrote the final chapter, i kinda lost it. I know that i've kept some of you waiting and i'm sorry for that. But i really wasn't able to produce anything. I have the plot in my mind, i even followed Numinous's advices, but simply i wasn't able to write it down anymore. I don't know what happend but i can say this: i'm quite determined to overcome my blockage and start writing those fucking ideas, once again. And i will start with re-writing all the chapters and add different elements. I will place them all on a blog, and i will let you know when everything is up to date. I hope that some of you are still willing to read my crap. Thanks for understanding!!

edit: kiddjutsu check your PM if you see this.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 01-31-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (01-31-2014)
Old 01-31-2014, 06:54 PM   #1512
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Good to see you're alive vishnu.

Dude, ever since this manga has taken a... nosedive it seems, all of us have seem to lost it. That and the site occasionally going off, stuff has just happened to all of us. Kudos to j_u for coming up with preds every now and then, but he says he can't create pred threads anymore. Anyways, good to see you man.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (02-01-2014)