Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #151
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

It's like watching in the future. Sorry i forgot to mention that. Good job on spoting it i will correct it right away.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011)

Old 10-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #152
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Ohh cool then.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #153
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Naruto: The Sixth Hokage.

Scene shows Madara and Sasuke warping at Madara's Laboratory. Madara puts Tsunade in a cell.

Madara: I will be back soon Hokage.
Sasuke: Take me to where Kabuto is.
Madara: Of course. But first, Sasuke...i have something for you.
Sasuke: Something for me?
Madara: something that will remeber you your Uchiha pride.

Scene is switched to Naruto.

Naruto is outside the medical tent waiting for Sakura to tell him how Gaara is. Suddenly someone approaches him.
Naruto: Who is there?!?
Itachi: It's me Naruto. I just heard the news. I tried *to find Kabuto again but it's like he vanished.
Naruto: It doesn't matter anymore.
Itachi: What happend is the worst case scenario. Three of the Kages dead, one taken hostage and one near dead, Konoha destroyed...
Naruto: At least the villaggers survived.
Itachi: Naruto i must tell you. Something is on your mind. Tell me and maybe i can do something about it.
Naruto: Check it out yourself.
Itachi makes a handsign: Then, here i go. Genjutsu! Mind sharing technique!
Itachi witnesses all the history that Kyuubi shared with Naruto, the two paths that were lied down by the Kyuubi and the frogs prophecy. After the genjutsu ends Itachi opens his eyes.
Itachi: I didn't realise the gravity of the situation. It's worse then i thought...
Itachi thinking: So the frogs said that Naruto will confront Raiden...it seems that Kabuto didn't lied. I have to hurry.*
Itachi: Naruto watch over Gaara. As soon as he is healed go the HQ and tell Shikaku Nara everything. And i mean everything. And stay there until i come after you. Under no circumstances, don't leave the HQ!*
Naruto: Why Shikaku? And why do i have to stay there?
Itachi: Because you need him to devise a strategy. And you need to stay there because i will try to deal with Madara.
Naruto: What will you do? What if...
Itachi: He cannot kill me. As long as Kabuto is alive they cannot kill me. They cannot seal me. And something tells me that Kabuto will be with us for some time. Now go and see what Gaara is doing. I am on my way!

Scene is switched again to Madara's hideout.

Sasuke is shown wearing a red samurai garb just like Madara used too, over some black clothes. He has also a new sword tied to his back and a big Uchiha crest on the back of the garb. He has one of his hands wrapped in cloth.*

Sasuke: Now...let's go after Kabuto.
Madara: I've spoted him somewhere in a cave a mile from here. Let's go.
Madara warps them both away.

Scene shows the entrance in a cave.

Kabuto: Are you ready Izuna? They will come soon enough here. Madara and the boy i've told you about them. Do tou think that you can handle Madara?
Izuna turns his menacing eyes towards Kabuto and calmy says: Mangekyou Sharingan! Tsukuyomi restrain!
Kabuto falls down on the earth paralyzed.
Kabuto: What happend!?! Why did you do this?
Izuna: After i kill Madara, i will kill you to. I won't kill you before i get Madara because i don't know the principles of the jutsu you used to get me here. But that Tsukuyomi restrains every move you could make. And the nice part is that your councious is still in the real world. Nobody should have the right to play with the deads as you do.
Suddenly a figure lands near Izuna.
Itachi: You couldn't be more right.
Izuna: Another Uchiha fellow. I see that you were brought here in the same way by this brat.
Why are you here? Are you after Madara too?
Itachi: I'm after my brother too. I will stop him before he makes much more bad things.
Izuna: I will allow you to fight at my side. I see the sincerity in your eyes.*

Scene is switched to HQ

Naruto talking to Shikaku. Bee is also there.
Naruto: *So that's what happend. What are we gonna do?
Shikaku: As Itachi said this is the worst case scenario. We lack the commanders. Anyway Kitsuchi can take over for the Tsuchikage and Darui for the Raikage. But the Mizukage doesn't have a replacement. Maybe Ap. We will contact their elders first. Also the Konoha got destroyed. Luckly everyone survived. Do you think it was Madara?
Naruto: I don't know...it's wasn't any trace of his chakra...
Bee with a very shocked face: That brat...THAT FUCKING BRAT KILLED MY BRO?!? I will KILL HIM!!!
Bee tries to get out of the room but he can't move.
Shikaku: Shadow biding...succesuful. Stop right there Bee-sama. Do you think that your brother would like to see you captured? He gave his life in order for you to live. So if you price his sacrifice don't just go straight in the enemny's hands.
Naruto: Calm down. I've been in the place that you are too. I know it's not easy but try to think what would your brother say.
Bee: He...he would give me an iron claw...and calll me dumbass...
Naruto: Then don't give him a reason. Stay here.
Shikaku: First things first. Gaara said that Tsunade-sama is alive but captured by Madara. If that's so we have to consider the absence of four kages. Two can be replaced. For the Mizukage it will be a little harder. Gaara is still alive. But none of our proposals can meet the post of General of The Shinobi's army. Because Gaara will have to lead the Alliance. He is the only one that people trust. We need someone t lead them, to make good use of their abilities.
Naruto: Shikamaru can be general.
Shikau: Shikamaru? He is just a kid.
Naruto: Gaara is just a kid too.*
Bee: What about Madara?
Naruto: Itachi told us to stay here until all he does something.
Shikaku: Then lets call the new Kages here.

Scene shows Darui. The next panels shows Kitsuchi and Ao. Another panel shows Shikamaru. At the same time they receive news that they are summoned at the HQ. the last panel shows Gaara slowly rising up.

Scene shows The HQ.

Around a table there are Shikaku, Naruto, Bee, Darui, Ao, Kitsuchi and Shikamaru.
Shikaku: The intel in this room it's known by four people so far. Soon all the Alliance will know it.*
Darui: What's happening? Where is Boss?
Kitsuchi: Don't tell me that something bad happend.
Shikaku: I have extremly bad news. The Mixukage's team encountered Zetsu at the Daymo's location. Mizukage-sama killed Black Zetsu at the cost of her life.*
Ao: No....impossible...
SHikaku: I'm not done. *Back on the front two hours ago the Kazekage and Tsuchikage have entered a battle with Sasuke Uchiha and Madara Uchiha. The Tsuchikage was killed by Sasuke.
Kitsuchi with a shocked expression: *Dad...no...
shikaku: Raikage-sama and Hokage-sama went to provide backups. They started a battle with Sasuke Uchiha and Madara Uchiha. Tsunade-sama was taken hostage by Madara and Sasuke killed Raikage-sama...Kazekage-sama is still alive but gravely injured. He barely survived. If it wasn't for Naruto to get there Sasuke would have killed Kazekage-sama too.
Darui extremly shocked: How coul...no..it's not poss... no...i can't belive this.
Shikaku: Currently the Edo Golem that broke free outmof Kabuto's control, Itachi Uchiha is trying to get a hold on Sasuke. We have to trust him that he will do it. But it comes another matter. With three of our Kages dead and one absent we need to chose fast succesors. So after a brief council with the elders from your villagges they wanted me to offer you an opportunity. So, Darui, Kitsuchi aand Ao...do you want to lead your villages in time of war? To lead your people to victory?
All of them: Yes!
Shikamaru: I don't get it. Why am i here?
Shikaku: Gaara will be the Commander of the Alliance. You are the best choice we have for the General of the Shinobi Army.
Shikamaru surprised: General?!? *Me? Damn...what a drag...it's serious isn't it?
Bee: Bet'ya fool!
Shikamaru: I guess it's ok then.
Darui: So then it remains the problem of the Hokage. Who will be Hokage?
Naruto: Granny Tsunade is Hokage!
Darui: She is missing. As far as we know she might be even dead.*
Naruto: ....
Shikaku: Well then...
Suddenly a voice is heared.
Gaara enters the tent: I nominate Uzumaki Naruto!
Naruto: Me!?!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:

Last edited by Vishnu; 10-24-2011 at 01:09 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (10-27-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-30-2011), uchiha naruto (10-31-2011), woody_3162 (10-26-2011)
Old 10-24-2011, 01:06 PM   #154
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene shows Sasuke and Madara entering a cave.

Itachi appears in front of them.
Itachi: Welcome brother.
Madara: Itachi...it's time for you to leave us.
Izuna appears: The same way that you left me, brother?
Madara with a shocked expression: Kabuto...what have you done?!?
Izuna: He brought me back in order to defeat you. In order to have my revenge. Domyou remeber that day brother? When you betrayed me? You let me die at Hashirama's hands? In order to became immortal? To steal his DNA? When you sacrificend me for your selfish plan?
Madara: I'm sorry Izuna...but at that time it was the corect choice to do.
Izuna with a low voice: Correct, you say, huh? YOU LET ME DIE WHEN YOU SAW THAT I COULDN'T HELP YOU ANYMORE!! It's payback time brother!
Sasuke: Enough of this...EMS! Susanoo!
Sasuke's Susano'o forms and he shots arrows engfulled in Amaterasu towards Izuna.
Izuna: Get real boy. I don't use ninjutsu. That's why i was more powerful then my brother. I use the original form. I use Ninshu!
Sasuke makes some handsigns: Katon! Great dragon fireball!
He sents fire dragons into the skies thus making thunder clouds.
Izuna stays calm looking at Sasuke as he makes a chidori.
Sasuke: This is the end you freak! I will show you my new Kirin!
As the lightning comes down Sasuke closes his right eye, widely opens his left and yells: Amaterasu!

The black flames envelope the lightning and goes directly towards Izuna hitting the spot where he stays and making a giant wave of dust.
As the dust clears he can see Izuna standing untouched.

Izuna: *Impressive display of power. Still, that's worlds apart from killing me!
Madara: Sasuke get away! He is way to powerful for you to handle!
Sasuke: I don't run ! I'm not a coward! Prepare yourself ! says as he releases a huge amount of dark chakra! Eternal Mangekyou! Darkness Beam!

Sasuke raises his hand in front of Izuna and releases from his palm a huge beam of dark energy that vaporizes anything it touches. The beam goes directly towards Izuna but he still remains calm.*
Izuna: Mangekyou Sharingan! Kamui!
The beam is absorbed and at the same moment Itachi appears in front of Sasuke.
Itachi: Tsukuyomi!
Itachi thinking: It seems that the Uchiha from where Kakashi got his Sharingan it's direct relative to Izuna.*
Madara: I'm sorry brother. I never wanted to do this to you. But i'm going all out!

Scene shows Sasuke caught in Tsukuyomi

Sasuke: Why it cannot be broken?!?
Itachi: I'm sorry Sasuke. I said that there will be no next time for you. You know...you don't appreciate something at it's true value until you lose it... That's why i will strip you of your Sharingan!*
Itachi: Fuuinjutsu! Chakra biding! Restrain!
Sasuke in pain : Noooo!!!
we can see how the EMS pattern in Sasuke's eyes slowly turns to a white eye. He is blind.
Sasuke: NOOoO! What have you done!
Itachi: I'm sorry, Sasuke.

Scene shows Raiden standing on a hill.
Raiden to himself: So it has begun. I'm waiting for you now Sasuke...

Tell me your opinions.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (10-27-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), Narut0360 (10-24-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-30-2011), uchiha naruto (10-31-2011), Wolverine (10-29-2011), woody_3162 (10-26-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #155
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

dude... dont stop like that... please continue
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:14 AM   #156
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn good Vishnu, keep em coming,

that was a nice way you combied the previous ideas and an awesome continuation.

Its got me in the mood to do some fanfiction...let see if i can come up with any good ideas of where to start
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-26-2011)
Old 10-27-2011, 05:15 AM   #157
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude.. you really are rocking with your predictions.. keep them coming.. your fan-fics are way better than original chapters \m/
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 08:03 PM   #158
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

The story converged nicely to the one of the visions naruto forseen by the kyuubi, as itachi took a sneakpeek of the visions, he made the vision come true. Its going great, please continue.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-29-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 03:23 PM   #159
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto : Past, present and future.

Scene shows Sasuke

Sasuke: Noooo!!! My eyes!*
Itachi: I'm sorry Sasuke, nut i cannot allow you to bring more pain and suffer to this world.*
Sasuke screaming: Who do you think you are!?! Give me my sight back!

Madara notices what happend to Sasuke and tries to dash towards but Izuna appears in front of him.

Izuna: Not that fast brother.You can help him after you deal with me! If you survive!
Madara: Step away Izuna!
Izuna: I won't! I'm here to kill you!*
Madara rises his hands: Shinra Tensei!!!
Izuna is blasted away but he recovers quickly.
Izuna: So that was the Rinnegan huh?
Izuna makes a handsign: *Mangekyou Sharingan!
Madara: So you have your eyes back. Let's see how you will deal with this!
Madara makes some complicate handsigns: Rinnegan elemental variation! Doomsday!
From the Ground emerges a giant volcano. The volcano erupts and semds amgiant piroclastic wave towards Izuna.
Izuna smiles and says: Mangekyou Sharingan...Izanagi...
The wave and the volcano dissappear like a dream.
Madara surprised: Izanagi with Mangekyou? But that's impossible!!! And how could you made the volcano dissappear?!?
Izuna: Even though you were the most powerful, you didn't achieved your Mangekyou's full potential. You never cared to think what could you do. That's why you lost your vision. That's why you will die here today.
Madara: Big words for the boy who stayed in my shadow. People are trembling in fear when they hear my name , not yours!
Izuna: It was never about fear,brother. You never got that. That's why you were such afraid that day!
Madara: Hmpf...so now you belive me? I'm not insane anymore?
Izuna makes a sign: Kage Bushin!
A clone of Izuna appears.
Izuna: I don't care what powers subjugated you! But you will die here today!
As Izuna starts to make complicate handsigns the clone makes some handsigns too.
Izuna: Ninshu! Hellfire torrent!
A wall of fire is formed and it goes straight to Madara.
Madara: You can't defeat me with this, brother.
The clone: Wind release! Enchancing fire!
The wind gets stronger, thus making the fire wall bigger and wider.
Madara: You used the clone to augument the fire technique. Still, that's not enough! Shinra Tensei!!!
Madara uses Shinra Tensei and manages to blow away the wall of fire, but in the next second Izuna is near him and tries to land a punch on Madara, but the latter uses his space-time migration technique to evade the assault.
Izuna: what the!?!
Madara: Did you thought that you were the only one to discover new aspects of the Sharingan?
Izuna: A space-time technique...much like my Kamui...but applied to yourself and then reversed.
Madara: Exactly. This is one of the reasons that you gave your life for.
Izuna: You see, brother...that day when you fought Hashirama i came to your help. Even though i was blind. I wanted to help you win. To see you Hokage, not that bastard. Do you remember what you said to me?

Scene shows Izuna's flashback.

Madara is on a cliff breathing heavily. About twenty meters ahead Hashirama is on one knee with cuts on his chest.
Suddenly Izuna appears from nowhere and tries to land a blow on Hashirama but the latter dodges it and tries to stab Izuna with a kunai. At the same time Madara is in front of Hashirama looking him in the eyes with Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Hashirama falls down on the earth, uncouncious and trapped in a genjutsu.

Izuna: Did you got him?
Madara: Brother...i should let him kill you. It would be better for you!
Izuna: How can you say that!?! *I came here to help you! Have you lost your minds? Even though the rest of the clan doesn't care for you i'm here to help you!
Madara: You idiot. Why did you thought that i would need your help? And why helping me? Are you aware of my plans?
Izuna: Don't you want to be Hokage?
Madara: Hokage...that's a mere title. The men's mortality will take that title from me.
Izuna: The clan people were right! You don't care about the interest of our clan, you care only about yourself and achievieng more power!
Madara: Our clan? Our clan's foundation is hatred! The circle of hatred will always be the most powerful weapon we have! We have devised a world in which power is based on hatred.It doesn't go by Hashirama's ideology.*
Izuna: That's false!! You Are wrong, brother. The answer to our hatred is friendship.The more bonds you make, the more powerful you are! The power to protect someone gives you the strenght to conquer the hate!
Madara makes some handsigns: I'm sorry brother...it seems that we don't share the same beliefs.*
Izuna: I gave you my eyes, because i thought that you will be the light to lead the clan in a better world. Not that you will be the one to sink us in darkness. You betrayed us brother. You are not worthy of the Uchiha name.
Madara: I will prove you that i'm worthy. The Uchiha name is not worthy of me!
Izuna: You're mad. What do you plan to do?!?
Madara: Did you read the tablets?
Izuna: Of course.
Madara: And then i suppose that you know about the two brothers, *right?
Izuna: Don't tell me that...
Madara: When i aquired the EMS i was granted the power to see something that no other Uchiha has encountered. I saw the past, the present and the future. And i chosed the future.*
Izuna: What do you mean? What did you saw?
Madara: I saw that we were *decevied...at a level that you cannot understand.
Izuna: Decevied? You really are insane brother. Why do you do this?
Madara: Because i have no choice. Because it's for the best of our interest.
Izuna: You always have a choice! You are the most powerful Uchiha!*
Madara: I may be, but i'm not the most powerful shinobi. There are other forces...forces that revealed to me when i achived this form of the Sharingan. The older brother...from the legend...he is alive, brother! And he is much more powerful then we can hope!
Izuna: That's not possible!!!
Madara: It is...that's why i have to kill you Izuna...i need your power...
Izuna: You are insane! You already took my eyes! What more could you need from me!?!
Madara: *In order to gain acces to Hashirama's powers and to a mitical summon known as the Demonic Statue of the Outher Path I need a human sacrifice....i need the Statue's sealing powers...so i'm sorry brother...
Izuna: No!!!
Madara makes two handsigns.
Madara: Sealing jutsu! Blocking barriers!
Izuna makes his own handsigns: Ninshu! Jutsu negation!
Madara: So you still retain your prowness with Ninshu...still it's not enough....
Madara makes another handsign: Divine art! Soul biding! Sacrifice!
Izuna as he is about dying: You will pay for this....

Scene is switched back in the present.

Izuna: You were afraid of him...and even though you hide your face...i can still sensenyour fear. That's why i sill kill you. The Madara that i knew...heh...he wasn't afraid of anyone!
Madara dashes towards him: I have no choice!
Izuna starts making handsigns: You always have a choice! And you chose to stop fighting! That's why i hate you! You were not a coward back then!
Madara summons a sword and says: Crescent style! Void sword!
Izuna: Ninshu! Chakra beam!

Next panel shows Izuna breathing heavily and Madara with his right arm missing and his mask destroyed on the right side.
Madara thinking: I barely had time to use Shinra Tensei!

Panel shows Itachi

Itachi thinking: So Izuna got him....now let's see how I will deal with you, brother...
Sasuke screming: Give me my eyes back! Restore my vision! My eyes!
Itachi with a shocked face thinking: What's this feeling...

Panel switched to Izuna.

Izuna: I'm sorry brother...but your time has passed in this world...meet me in the next one...
Suddenly a figure appears behind Izuna, severing him from waist down.
Izuna as he regenerates: And i assume that you're the man that my brother fears so much?I'm Izuna Uchiha.
Raiden: I assume that your dear brother told you about me.
Raiden turns his head towards Madara: Go after the Eight tails.
At the same time the panel shows Izuna's face with Mangekyou in both eyes, behind Raiden . Izuna has a very concentrated face.
Izuna: Ninshu! Energy reve...
Raiden turns around and gives Izuna a kick, sending him a few hundred meters away.
Raiden: You think that...
The next second Raiden is behind Izuna. Izuna's face is shocked as he watches an afterimage left by Raiden. Raiden has a terrifing face.
Raiden: That you can kill me?

Scene is switched to the Alliance HQ

Naruto: M..me?
Gaara: Of course. You are our best choice.
Shikaku: Kazekage-sama...
Gaara: Fellow Kages...do you accept my nomination?
Darui: Well, the kid is strong as hell...
Kitsuchi: And he proved that he can goe toe to toe with Virtually any enemy...
Shikamaru: He proved that he can also use that head of his in the battle...
Ao: Amd he has the nine tails working with him.
Naruto bows before them.
Gaara: Rise up...Uzumaki Naruto. You are now equal with us. You are now...the Sixth Hokage!
Shikaku: As the leader of the Konoha's Jounins i recognize your status as Hokage, Naruto. And now, come with me outside Kages.
As the go outside they see the whole Alliance Shinobi's standing there.
Shikaku: I summoned them back...all of them...to present them the new leaders.
Shikaku speaking to the crowd: Shinobis of the Alliance! I present to you! The new Raikage! Darui! The new Mizukage! Ao! The new Tsuchikage! Kitsuchi! The new commander of the Alliance! Gaara the Kazekage! The new general of the Shinobi's army! Nara Shikamaru! The shinobis applaude frenetically for each of the new leaders.
Shikaku: And the new Hokage! The Sixth Hokage! Uzumaki Naruto!
As Shikaku says his name the crowd starts applauding much louder.
Panel shows Neji, Kiba, Shino, Choji, Ino, Sakura, Hinata and all the shinobis with a proud face. They all applaude him. From everywhere it's heard the same line: " Well done, Naruto! "
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-02-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-30-2011), uchiha naruto (10-30-2011), woody_3162 (11-01-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #160
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto with a surprised face: Thank you...thank you all...i will not let you down!

Panel shows Neji talking with Lee and Kiba

Neji: So, he did it...
Kiba: Who would have thought...the kid who always got into trouble..to became Hokage..
Lee: He followed his dream...he became much more powerfull then he hoped and *now he is the *shin of hope that we all needed.*
Neji thinking: You proved to me again that i was wrong...a man can make his own destiny...

Panel shows Iruka.

Iruka thinking: You were the kid despised by everyone...and look at you now...the man that everyone relies on. You've became much more then you ever hoped. You are much more powerfull then our enemies. You are the key to peace. Can you see him? Fourth Hokage...Jiraya-sama...Tsunade-sama...Sandaime...Kakashi...you all put your hopes in him and he met them all.*
His thoughts are shaped to Sasuke's image.
Iruka thinking: Do you realise it, Sasuke? You are always in front of his eyes...his dream changed since you appeared in his life, and because of you he is the man that he is today. Do you even grasp what your actions did?*

Panel shows HQ

Naruto, Darui, Ao, Kitsuchi,Gaara, Shikaku and Shikamaru are sitting around a table.
Shikaku: We have to make some changes in our strategy.
Darui: I will go after Uchiha Sasuke with my divison. I will make him pay for what he did.
Kitsuchi: I will assist you, Raikage. That brat killed my old man!
Shikamaru: I will concentrate the remaning divisions to protect the Jinchurikis then. Naruto and Bee must be protected.
Naruto: No. I will go after Sasuke. It's my job.
Darui and Kitsuchi: But!?!
Gaara: Let him deal with Uchiha Sasuke. We must concentrate our forces to kill Madara. This is not a war to protect the hosts anymore, this is a war to survive. *We have to strike first if we want to win. We must not let the enemy prepare himself.
Shikamaru: Then, Naruto, can you start searching for Sasuke?
Naruto: I'm already doing it.
Shikaku: What do you mean?
Naruto: I mean that i'm on my way to his current location.
Ao: But how? You are here.
Naruto: Heh...you don't know about one of my signature jutsu.
Shikamaru: Kage Bushin...
Kitsuchi: So the real you...
Naruto: Is dashing towards Sasuke at this very moment.

Scene is switched to Izuna and Raiden.

Raiden: You thought that you can kill me?
The next panel shows Izuna with a surprised face as Raiden placesmhis hand on Izuna's shoulder.
Izuna: You ...
Raiden: Farewell...this attack is beyond Edo Tensei regeneration.
The next image shows Izuna getting vaporized by Raiden's technique.
Raiden turns his head towards Madara.
Raiden: Madara...go hunt the Eight tails.
Madara: What about Sasuke?
Raiden watches as Itachi grabes Sasuke and vanishes with him.
Raiden: Don't worry. I will take care of him now.

Scene shows Kabuto.

Kabuto slowly rises up from the ground. The jutsu that Izuna used to keep him down was released.
Kabuto thinking: So Raiden did it afterall. Now everything goes right as planned. Sasuke will fall into his hands. It's time to go have a chat with Uzumaki Naruto.

Scene shows Itachi dashing through a forest with Sasuke on his back.

Itachi thinking: I have to be fast. If that guy catches me is over.
Raiden appears in front of him: *If that guy catches you is over, huh? Well then i guess it's over, Uchiha Itachi.
Itachi shocked: You can read my thoughts?!?
Itachi puts an uncouncios Sasuke down on earth and prepares himself for the battle.
Raiden: It's much complicated then that. It's time for you to follow Izuna.
As Raiden slowy walks towards Itachi a shadow appears above them.
Naruto: Sage Art! Raseeeenn!!!
A beam of Naruto's chakra combined with natural energy emerges from his hand hitting the spot where Raiden was.
As the dust clears up, Raiden is shows unscatted.
Raiden: Impressive.*
Naruto: Who are you?!?
Raiden: Someone that the history has forgotten.
The next second he is shown a few meters away with Sasuke on his shoulder.
Raiden: The next time that we will meet, Uzumaki Naruto...you will die!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-02-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-30-2011), uchiha naruto (10-31-2011), woody_3162 (11-01-2011)
Old 10-30-2011, 01:10 PM   #161
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Continue this awesomeness.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-30-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 04:31 AM   #162
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

Kishi should take tip from you seriously !
dnt stop the epicness
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uchiha naruto For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (10-31-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 04:09 PM   #163
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto: Immemorial time.

Scene shows Raiden standing on a rock and Sasuke next to him.

Sasuke: I can't see you but i can sense your power. You're not Madara. You're beyond Madara's power, who are you?
Raiden: Sasuke Uchiha....do you known the legend of the two brothers that shared the powers of the Sage of the six paths?
Sasuke: The Sage of the six paths?
Raiden:*The Sage of the Six Paths was the legendary figure who founded the ninja world and was the creator and first user of modern ninjutsu, essentially making him the first shinobi in the modern context of the term, as well as the first jinchuriki. He also known as Saviour of this World and God of Shinobi. He was the man who defeated a mitical monster, a fusion between the tailed beasts...the Juubi. He sealed the Juubi into himself and he became the first Jinchuuriki. On his deathbed he divised his power in two brothers. The elder one got his eyes. The younger one got the Sage's body. But the oldest brother had a greater plan for this world. He thought about using the Juubi's power to make peace. He was oposed by his brother but centuries later, long after the younger brother died, the older brother was still alive. And his scheme was in progress.
Sasuke: Let me guess...you're The older brother?
Raiden: My name is Raiden. I'm the older brother, inheritor of the Sage's eyes and his power. Madara is just a pawn in a grand scheme. I planned this for a long time. And i had plenty of time.
Sasuke: What do I have to do with this?
Raiden: Everything. You fighting Uzumaki Naruto will change everything. You will became a living legend.*
Sasuke: Yeah, really? And what's up for you?
Raiden: The chance to die.*
Sasuke surprised: The chance to die?!?
Raiden: Because of my power i can't die. You cannot kill me. Nobody can.*
Sasuke: And how can you die?
Raiden: The energy that you will release during that battle will be enough to kill me. That's all this war is about. To make you and Naruto evolve to a level in which your combined energies can kill me.
Sasuke: Well, i'm sorry to dissappoint you but my brother left me blind.
Raiden: Do you really think that you will fight blind?
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Raiden: Prepare yourself Uchiha Sasuke! I will give you the opportunity to change the way you see the life.
Sasuke: Do it!
Raiden makes some complicated handsigns: Reveal yourself and emerge from the waters and divise yourself in the wind, cool yourself in the fire and reverse the nature of all! Sealing dragon reversal technique!*
A lightning emerges from the earth and hits Sasuke's eyes throwing him a few meters away.
Sasuke slowly rises up and opens his eyes revealing his formed Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan set on a spiral like pattern.
Raiden: Wonderfull...now you must learn how to control your new power!

Scene shows Naruto dashing towards HQ with Itachi behind him.

Naruto remebers what Kyuubi showed him.

Mito: This knowledge has been passed down from Hokage to Hokage...since my husband and Tobirama are not here i will tell you...Uchiha Madara...he is still alive. And there will come one day when his ascension to power of the gods will be near complete...we must stop him!

Naruto thinking: You were wrong old Uzumaki granny...it's not Madara that we must be afraid of.
Itachi: That man...
Naruto: What about him?
Itachi: Naruto...he is the older brother frommthe legend with the Sage of the six paths. He has powers beyond our comprehension!
Naruto: As the Sixth Hokage i will make an oath! I will stop him, Madara and i will bring Sasuke back!
Itachi: The sixth Hokage...Naruto do you remember the frogs prophecy?
Naruto: Of course.
Itachi: Naruto...i think that he is the man that the history has forgot...according to this prophecy he will kill you!*

Scene shows a forest.

Raiden is sitting down on a rock. Sasuke is on his feet looking exhausted. Suddenly Madara warps near them.
Raiden: Madara...
Madara: Raiden-sama...Sasuke...
Sasuke: Madara...i see that you managed to survive.
Madara: Yes i did it. It wasn't easy but i'm gratefull to Raiden-sama for saving my life.
Sasuke: Raiden told me everything. Tell me Madara, how comes that you are weaker then you were in your prime?
Madara: Because the integration of Hashirama's cells degenerated my body. Eventually i needed a Zetsu body to be able to sustain a form.
Raiden: Madara...Sasuke is ready. Take him to Konoha. He will kill all the citizens over there. They managed to be saved by some two old people last time. But this time they won't be saved from Sasuke's wrath. As soon as you're done there go hunt the 8 tails. We need no more delays.
Madara: Why not going after the 8-tails first?
Raiden: Because your little family reunion intreruped the search for the artefact. Go to Konoha as i said.
Sasuke: Then, we're heading to Konoha.

Scene shows Kabuto in his cave

Kabuto to himself: Time to go on with my plan!*With the samples i've collected from a living Senju, a living Uzumaki, a living Uchiha and the Zetsu body i will suceed!
Kabuto brings some small flacons containg blood. He makes the summoning handsigns and a Zetsu body appears on the ground. He spills the blood on the zetsu body.
Kabuto: And the vessel body...i think that's enough for the invocation... He makes some complicate hand signs and a purple pentagram appears on the place where the zetsu corpse is.
Kabuto: Seal breaking ressurection technique!
A sudden flash of light appears and a human form is seen through the light
Kabuto : Welcome back to our world...Sage of the six paths!
The sage is shown in shadown with his face hidden
Sage: why did you summoned me , boy?
Kabuto: i summoned you, so you can be my ace in this war.
Sage: So the wars didn't cease?i thought that the people will stop fighting. It seems i was wrong. But to bring back the deads to do your job boy, that's just cowardly.a true warrior knows what *respect and honour is. You just proved that you are a coward who hides from the real battle.
Kabuto: Let me be a coward and don't concerne about me. Makes some handisgns. Edo tensei: control sense jutsu!
Sage: That won't work boy. It's not for you to control my power!*
The sage rises his hand and energy gathers in his palm.
Sage: Ninshu! Energy blast!
A beam of light goes directly through Kabuto's shoulder and pins him down to a wall.
Kabuto: So much power! It's not possible!
Sage: Now boy, i will end this war with my own hands!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-02-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-31-2011), uchiha naruto (11-01-2011), Wolverine (10-31-2011), woody_3162 (11-01-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #164
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene shows a hill with a tall figure standing up and looking away.

Sage to himself: Uzumaki Naruto...Uchiha Sasuke...so this is centred around you. As expected. Nothing changed. It seems that i've made the wrong decisions.

Scene shows Konoha and Sasuke standing on the first's hokage head with Madara.

Madara: Well Sasuke, it's time. *
Sasuke: I know! Shut up!*
Sasuke slowly opens his eyes revealing the unique Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and he shouts:*
Eternal Spiraling Mangekyou: Amateratsu!

A wave of black flames goes over Konoha!

Sasuke shouting: I will erase evertything! This is what you all wanted! To get rid of the Uchihas! I will make your wish come true! I will kill all of you and so i will erase the Uchiha name from your mind!

Unknown voice: Uchiha Sasuke. Descendant from my eldest son. Wielder of my eyes power. The hatred is strong in you boy. I'm here to release you from your hatred.*

Sasuke: And you are,loser?
Madara thinking: This! This is impossible! Is he another edo golem!?! But it seems that he is not under Kabuto's control! We will need Raiden-sama's help again!
The sage revealing his appearence: he has long white, spiky hair *flowing backwards, a face similar to Naruto and blue eyes.*
Sage: I'm Rikku...
Sasuke interrupting him: It doesn't matter after all! You're just another one in my way! Let's hope that you will put a good fight.*
Sage: Don't get cocky, brat!*
Sasuke makes some handsigns: Katon! Great dragon fireball!
He sents fire dragons into the skies thus making thunder clouds.
The sage stays calm looking at Sasuke as he makes a chidori.
Sasuke: This is the end you freak! I will show you my new Kirin!
As the lightning comes down Sasuke closes his right eye, widely opens his left and yells: Amaterasu!

The black flames envelope the lightning and goes directly to the Sage hitting the spot where he stays and making a giant wave of dust.
As the dust clears he can see the Sage standing untouched.

Sage: Impressive display of power. Still, that's worlds apart from killing me! It was worlds apart from killing me In my other life, in this one it can't even put a scratch on me.
Madara thinking: His other life?!?
Madara: Sasuke get away! He is way to powerful for us to handle!
Sasuke: I don't run ! I'm not a coward! Prepare yourself ! says as he releases a huge amount of dark chakra! Eternal Mangekyou! Darkness Beam!

Sasuke raises his hand in front of the Sage and releases from his palm a huge beam of dark energy that vaporizes anything it touches. The beam goes directly towards the sage but he still remains calm. The beam hits directly the sage, making a giant explosion!

Scene shows Naruto and Itachi dashing towards HQ

Naruto suddenly has a surprised face.
Naruto: Itachi...proceed to HQ without me...i have something unfinished in Konoha.
Itachi: Sixth Hokage Uzumaki Naruto...you cannot just go by yourself to a place where the enemy is!
Naruto gives Itachi a menacing look: That's precisley *what the Sixth Hokage should do!

Scene shows Sasuke*

Sasuke is standing in front of the Sage with his clothes ripped off and bleeding from his chest. He is kept in the air by the sage.

Sage: Such power at a such young age. I'm sorry Uchiha Sasuke. You're the first one to go. makes a handsign. Ninshu! Sword summoning!

A sword appears in his hand and he moves his hand to decapitate Sasuke.
Suddenly a shadow appears and catches the sword with one hand.

Sage: So you've comed too. That spares me the time to look for you. Uzumaki Naruto...

Scene shows an uncouncios Sasuke held by the Sage and Naruto holding Sage's sword and Madara

Madara: It seems that we have no more use here. He grabes Sasuke and he tries to escape but the Sage makes a handsign and Madara falls down on earth paralyzed.
The sage: Another coward. I will finish him after this.
Naruto: Who are you?
Naruto: Answer my question.
Sage: It seems that you are a little more wiser then this young man over here.
Naruto thinking: To be able to beat Sasuke like that... Who are you? Answer me!
Sage: I am Rikkudou Sennin!

Kyuubi is seen inside Naruto

Kyuubi: Runt, run right now! We cannot defeat him!
Naruto thinking: The sage...it seems that he truly is who he claims to be! Even nine tails is scared by him.
Sage: Host of the Kyuubi, it seems that this war is nothing but a quest to get the demons i spread around the world. The most rational and objective solution is to kill the beast inside you. That way i will ensure the end of this war.*
Sage thinking: Let's see if he will call this bluff or he will fall for it.
Naruto: well, if you want to kill nine tails, you will have to beat me first! I will not leave my partner to be killed like this!
Sage: Your partner...don't be silly kid. A tailed beast it's not the partner of the host. There are only two options: either you are controled by the beast, either you control the beast. You don't have equal rights with the beast. There is always the risk that the beast will take over a host. Only a fool would accept that!
Naruto releasing a huge amount of chakra breaks the sage's sword and because of his chakra release the sage is pushed back a few feets.

Naruto looking at the Sage with menacing eyes: Then i will be a fool for the rest of my life! I prefer to be a fool! after says with a sad face: I almost forgot about this. I let my anger to get the best of me and i was filled with arrogance...but...This is my ninja way! And i will stick to it even if i have to defy the gods! I'm the Sixth Hokage! Uzumaki Naruto!

The Sage thinking: Well then...this is a surprise..i thought...but maybe i was wrong...anyway i will still do it...
The Sage makes a handsign and summonsmanother sword.
Naruto makes a step back and a Kage bushin sign: Tajuu Kage Bushin jutsu!*
Three clones appear. Naruto: Two of you keep him busy. One of you knows what to do! Go!

One clones leaves the scene and the other two goes directly towards the Sage
Sage: Don't get cocky, boy...
He swings his sword and hits one of the clones with it. The other clones jumps in the air and throws a rasenshuriken at the Sage.*
Sage: Nice...it seems that my Ninshu evolved...Ninshu! Chibaku Tensei!
A large sphere of earth emerges from the earth and stands as a shield. The rasenshuriken hits the sphere and the sage smiles.

Sage: You still have much to learn kid. *You're good, but still...
Suddenly the last clone appears above the Sage*
Naruto clone: Sage Art! Ultra big-ball Rasenshuriken!!!

He throws a giant Rasenshuriken at the Sage
Sage: Ninshu! Creation release!
A large beam of light goes from the sage's palm hitting the giant rasenshuriken and absorbes it.

Naruto clone: Shit! He absorbed it!?!*
The sage hitting the last clone with his sword: that's enough kid.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-02-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-27-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-31-2011), woody_3162 (11-01-2011)
Old 10-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #165
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Suddenly a shadow appears behind the Sage.

Raiden: No, father...this is enough!
The sage quickly turns his head around only to see Raiden standing behind him.
The Sage: Raiden? That's you?!? Impossible!
Raiden: Nothing is impossible father.
The Sage: But you should be dead! Even I died.
Raiden: Arrogant as ever. You never had the guts to research, father. You were a coward.
The Sage: I chose the benefit of world before my own!*
Raiden: And that's why I'm here today alive and you are dead.*
The Sage: What happend to your brother?
Raiden: He is dead. I've killed him. And I've integrated his chakras into mine. That's how i'm still alive. Because i got acces to your ninshu. I evolved father. I much more powerful then you were. And i will became the Juubi's jonchuuriki like you were and then my ascension to the power of gods will be complete!
The Sage: You're insane!*
Suddenly Raiden is behind the Sage.
Raiden makes some handsigns: Tetragram sealing ninshu! Restriction!
From the ground are released four chains that glows blue. They wrap around the Sage, holding him tight.
Raiden: They are infused with my chakra.myou cannot brake them.
Raiden places his hand on the Sage's chest.
Raiden: Father...i hated you because you didn't chose me. I was supposed to be the next God...not my brother. My power was greater and as you can see i've surpassed even you.*
The Sage: Son...you were wrong and you're still wrong. I was never a God. There is an entity that we call God but...we are still limited by the human principles...We are human beings not gods.
Raiden: I belive you father. That's why i will use the power i will achieve by being the Juubi's jinchuuriki and i will defy that God. I will overtrow him! I will be the only God! The wayni was supposed to be !*
The Sage with a very sad voice: You are truly insane...so that's your plan...
Raiden: Insane or not i'm much more powerful then you right now...somtell me, dad...where is the Heavenly Jewelled Spear? The weapon you used to seal the Juubi...where did you hid it?
The Sage: The spear...i destroyed it long a go.
Raiden: Liar.- he makes a handsign- Ninshu! Mind divination!
Raiden: I see...
The Sage: What was that technique?
Raiden: It was a mind probation technique. I've searched your mind. Well done, father. I have no further use for you.*
The Sage suddenly closes his eyes and opens them after a second revealing the Rinnegan.
The sage: Shinra Tensei!
The chains are broken and the Sage makes another handsign as Raiden prepares to destroy him.
The Sage: Uzumaki Naruto! There will be one day when you will understand this! Trust me! Don't make the same mistakes i did! Make different choices! Ninshu! Transfer!
Naruto suddenly makes a shocked face.

The scene is switched to a white room. Naruto sees the Sage sitting down and meditating.
Naruto: Where are we?
The Sage: In your mind. Raiden is about to kill me. So i've decided to share something with you.*
Naruto: What?
The Sage: You remind me of myself in my young days. A brat who was unhappy with the hatred that flows in each men. I became a ninja and tried to free people from hatred. But one day i woke up in a different era...And i saw a demonic beast that was attacking a villagge.. I asked for help but nobody came...Everyone was running away.The beast destroyed the village and it was coming in my direction. But i had I left my shelter, i took a sword and i defeated the beast. And as the beast was lying down in front of me i made the final step in the process of understanding. You will realise when the time comes...that Neji Hyuuga was right...we have our own destiny lied down for us. You are not meant for being a shinobi or a Hokage. You were made for something greater then this. There will be one day *when you will understand this words. And that day is coming soon. You will have to chose a path. Chose wisely.*
Naruto: Wait...how do you know about what Neji said? And what choice do I have to make?
The Sage smiling: Don't let Raiden win. Use "that jutsu" when the time comes. And don't make my mistakes. Farewell Naruto!

Panel is switched back to the present.

Raiden: Enough with this!*
He places his hand on the Sage's chest.
Raiden: Ninshu! Particle explosion!*
The Sage smiles towards Naruto as his body gets destroyed in the same way that happend to Izuna.
Raiden takes from the ground Sasuke and looks towards Naruto.
Raiden: You have the potential to became a threat for me. But i will make sure that you won't. *I told you that i will kill you the next time that we meet. This meeting wasn't planned. So consider it a delay . Madara! Take care of Sasuke. I will go after the artefact.
Madara as he gets up and teleports Sasuke: Yes, Raiden-sama.
Raiden turns his face towards Naruto: Until we meet again Kyuubi boy.
He vanshies from Naruto's sight.
Naruto looks to the horizont with sad eyes

Panel shows Kyuubi and Naruto inside Naruto's mind.

Naruto: What was this about?
Kyuubi: I don't know. But he is right about one thing. You must learn to control that jutsu. And fast. Raiden is more powerful then the Sage. And you heard his plan. You must be invincible.
Naruto: But i'm already at the peek of my powers...
Kyuubi: Stupid brat. You're never at the peek of your potential!

Scene is switched back to Konoha.

Naruto to himself: I'm never at the peek of my powers...
Suddenly Itachi appears near him: But you will be...
Naruto: Itachi! What are you doing here?
Itachi with menacing eyes: You will be much more powerful then Raiden! Even if i have to sacrifice my soul for you! I will make you Raiden's worst nightmare!*

Scene shows Raiden on the top of a rock in the ocean.*

He looks at a cave made by the waves during hundreds of years.
Raiden: So here it's where you hide it. The Divine Spear of Gods...known as the Heavenly Jewelled Spear...the tool that you used to seal away the Juubi!

Scene shows Madara in a forest

He lets down Sasuke he makes a step back and a handsign
Madara: Ninja art! Energy drilling!

A huge yellow sphere emerges from the earth and hits Sasuke in the chest. A moment later Sasuke is on his feet looking confunsed.

Sasuke: Madara! What happend?
Madara: You were defeated by the Sage of the six paths. Luckly the kyuubi boy was there. You own him one. He saved your life.
Sasuke: He...he defeated that guy?
Madara: No ordinary man can just defeat the Sage. Raiden-sama saved us. He sealed away the Sage.
Sasuke thinking: I can't belive him! Every move i make, and he is still above me!*
Sasuke: Take me to where Naruto is. I will kill him! He will ot defy me anymore!
Madara: Don't rush it Sasuke...the first thing you should do is rest a bit. After that we have an order from Raiden-sama. It's timemto hunt the 8-tails. And i will come with you this time.
Sasuke: I don't take orders from anyone.*
Madara suddenly grabs Sasuke by the neck and throws him away.
Madara with an angry voice: Don't be stupid Sasuke! You don't value your life? He will kill us both if we fail! He don't have a choice!
Sasuke with a surprised face: You...you're afraid of him. You aren't doing this because you want revenge. You are doing this because you're afraid.
Madara calms down: Sasuke...you still don't get it. He have no other choice. *Now prepare yourself. We are leaving.*
Madara thinking: He knew that Kabuto will summon the Sage...and he used the summoning to find the location of the staff...he is truly a cunning person...

Scene shows HQ

Itachi is sitting at a table with Shikaku, Naruto and Gaara.

Shikaku: Narut...Hokage-sama...so this story about the older brother is true?
Naruto: Yeah...so it seems. Anyway his Level of power is beyond our comprehension.
Itachi: We have to devise a way to beat him.*
Gaara suddenly rises up: Sixth Hokage! I will fight alogside you and i will protect you sith my life! Because you're my friend!
Naruto: Thank you..Gaara...
Shikaku: Then i will work on a strategy.*
Itachi: And i will train Naruto a bit.
Naruto: Train me?
Itachi: I promised that you will be Raiden's worst nightmare! *I hope that you're not backing off!
Naruto with a serious look: I won't let everyone down! I will beat the hell out of Raiden and Madara!mAnd i will definately save Sasuke! Because...Because this is my Ninja way!!!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-02-2011), J-man123 (10-31-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), ninjalostboy95 (10-31-2011), Pritha (11-01-2011), uchiha naruto (11-01-2011), woody_3162 (11-01-2011)