Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #181
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Sasuke: Hm! That's why i'm here for.
Gaara: Then you will be our allied. You will help us killing Raiden.
Sasuke: I will kill him with my own two hands. He is responsible for all this hatred and what happend to my clan and to me.
Shikaku : Sasuke Uchiha...you will have to comply to all Naruto's orders. He is your leader you will listen to him. If you don't, we will execute you.
Sasuke: I know...Naruto..i was not joking about fighting you. I want to fight with you after this war is done. And i want from you to give all you got!
Naruto: Got it! But we will fight as two Konoha ninjas..not as enemies anymore!
Sasuke: I guess that's reasonable.
Naruto: Now...everybody! Raiden has Bee...we couldn't save him. His next target is Konoha's secret scroll. I think that we should all go to Konoha and wait for the enemy there.
Darui: Or we should make a search party and a protection squad.
Shikaku: No...this will be the final clash. We have to hit the enemy with our full force. He is extremly powerfull.

Suddenly a fodder bursts in.

Shikaku: What's so urgent?
Fodder: The enemy! Yakushi Kabuto!
Shikamaru: He managed to survive Shibi's insects?!?
Naruto: I will deal with him!
Sasuke puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder.
Sasuke: Stop Naruto. I will take him on.*
Naruto: Are you sure?
Sasuke with Spiralling Mangekyou Sharingan in his eyes: Yes i'm sure.*

Scene shows Kabuto in front of HQ

Kabuto shouting: I will kill you! Get out right here! Cowards!
A sillhoute appears in front of him.
Kabuto shocked: You!
Sasuke: Yakushi Kabuto. I promised that i will kill you. But i won't do i. After i'm done you will wish to be dead.
Kabuto: So now you changed sides? Did Naruto get to you?
Sasuke: I never changed sides. I was on the same side all the time. Even when i was with Orochimaru.*
Kabuto: What do you mean?!?
Sasuke: I was a double agent. I shared intel with Konoha all this time.*
Kabuto: You killed two Kages! And Kakashi! How could you have been a double agent!?!
Sasuke: I did what i had to do. And now i returned where i belong too.*
Kabuto shouting dashes towards Sasuke: You are full of shiit!!!! Dieeeee!!
Sasuke calmly looks at him, and when Kabuto is about to hit him:
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Infinite Tsukuyomi!
Kabuto stops from his attack and he makes the mistake to look Sasuke in the eyes. In the next second he collapses on the ground uncouncios.
Sasuke: I told you that you will wish to be dead. The Spiralling EMS grants me the power to apply an Infinite Tsukuyomi over one person. I cannot use it for groups but for 1 on 1 battles it's perfect. You will be trapped forever in a genjutsu. You went mad in the end. I pitty you Yakushi Kabuto...

Scene is switched back to Kage meeting.

Sasuke gets inside.
Sasuke: It's over.
Naruto: Good job, Sasuke!
Ao: Well done...you proved us that you are honest.
Darui: Hmpf...don't ask to like you...but i will accept you.
Kitsuchi: If the Hokage trusts you I will do it too!
Gaara: Sasuke Uchiha...you're are Naruto's friend. That's why i will trust you.
Shikaku: With these been said...let's prepare our defences for Konoha! This will be the final stage of the war...

Scene is switched Konoha.

Groups of ninja are getting inside the villagge.
The panel shows Sakura, Hinata and Kiba talking.
Sakura: What's this all about?
Hinata: I don't know...why are so many ninjas coming here?
Rock Lee appears near them.
Lee: I just finished evacuating the villaggers.
Kiba: What's this all about Lee?
Neji appears near them.
Neji: It's about the war Kiba. Things are getting to an end...this will be the final battle. We will face our enemy here in Konoha.
Sakura: In konoha! Why here?!?
Neji: It seems that the enemy wants our secret scroll. And Naruto.*
Kiba: I get it now...and since Naruto is the Hokage he will protect the scroll.*
Neji : Exactly.

Suddenly screams are heard from everywhere.*
All the people are looking to Konoha's entrace.

Lee: The enemy!
Neji: Let's go!
They all dash towards the entry. As they arrive they can see a man with black hair wearing a white shirt and blue pants, a sword at the back and the Alliance headband wrapped around his arm like Shikamaru.
Neji: Im..impossible!
Lee: You! Here!
Kiba: Get on battle positions!
Sakura stares shocked: Sa..su..ke..!?!

Sasuke is shown at the entrance looking at the large group of shinobis getting ready to attack him. Suddenly a sillhoute lands in front of Sasuke, just before everyone attacked. This man wears an orange coat over a white jumpsuit. The coat has black and red flames on it. He also has his headband tied to his arm like Sasuke.

Neji: The Hokage!
Hinata: Naruto-kun!

Naruto stares at Sasuke and :
Naruto: I thought that this day will never come. Welcome home!
He turns around the ninjas.
Naruto: Sasuke is our ally! He was a double agent! He worked for us all this time! Even if you don't trust him, trust me! I put my life on the line for him!
Sasuke looks surprised at Naruto and he thinks: Thanks you, Naruto...i never thought that you would still retain your friendship to me..even after all i done..you were still my friend...
Sakura shocked: Naruto...and Sasuke...he is back...
Naruto to the crowd: Do you trust me?
All the shinobis: We do!!!
Naruto: Then...let's prepare for this war! This is our final clash!*

Scene is switched to Raiden staying on the summit of a mountain. Bee is next to him uncouncious and lying on the ground.

Raiden to himself: Now...it time to seal the Hachibi!
He makes a handseal: Summoning jutsu! Demonic Statue!
The demonic Statue appears in front of Raiden.
Raiden:After i will seal the Hachibi...prepare yourself Naruto...i'm coming after you! And i will use your power to destroy the Gods and the boundaries of this world!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 11-15-2011 at 08:21 AM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-23-2011), jericho Uzimaki (02-28-2012), KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (11-18-2011), Narut0360 (11-16-2011), Pritha (11-16-2011)

Old 11-15-2011, 08:27 AM   #182
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^Wow if only it were true
Old 11-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #183
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

worth the wait anyone can agree to that <3 now as always! Moar! LOL
Vishnu (11-15-2011)
Old 11-15-2011, 12:22 PM   #184
ivhturp2
Academy Student

ivhturp2 is an unknown quantity at this point

superb.. the story is awesome!! especially the reunion part of sasuke with konoha
ivhturp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ivhturp2 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-15-2011)
Old 11-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #185
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

Super Work Vishnu
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lionwajih For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-15-2011)
Old 11-16-2011, 07:16 PM   #186
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

nice ... really wish tht were true... although it would be nice to see them fight again
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #187
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
nice ... really wish tht were true... although it would be nice to see them fight again
I have something better then that.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-19-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #188
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The next chapter will be up in a matter of hours.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #189
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Exclamation Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Naruto: The Final Battle.

*Scene shows Konoha's meetings room.
At a table there are Darui, Ao, Kitsuchi, Gaara, Tsunade, Shikaku, Shikamaru,Itachi and Naruto.

Shikaku: Well...let the meeting begin. Shikamaru present us thenstructure of our defences.
Shikamaru: We evacuated all the villaggers. We made medical camps all over the villagge. Shizune and Sakura are in charge of them. I divided the forces in teams. Each team has long range fighters, close range and mid range fighters, genjutsu users, taijutsu experts,fuuinjutsu shinobis and tracking ninjas. There are seven teams. Each team has a strategical position and if Raiden attacks one of the teams, the other ones can provide backup immediatly. Also the ANBU's are already dispatched. They are scattered across the villagge in small team and they are ready to engage Raiden.
Shikaku: Good...well done Shikamaru. Now, about the scroll...
Naruto: I will protect it.*
Shikaku: Good...but i think we need to be extremly cautious. I propose that all the Kages should protect the scroll. If Raiden manages to defeat us, you, the Kages...will be our last resort.*
Darui: But then, who will lead the defensive and offensive?
Shikaku: I will lead the defensive. And Shikamaru the offensive. Your lives are more important, because you are much more powerfull then us. If we manage to hurt him you can finish him. We count on the weakness that Sasuke spotted.
Ao: But where is Sasuke?*
Shikaku: Because of the powers of Raiden to see through Sasuke's eyes we didn't let him in here. We don't want Raiden to know about our plans.
Kitsuchi: Then it seems that this is the final stage of this war...
Darui: We must win! We cannot let him beat us!
Tsunade: That's why...i Put my faith in you Naruto! I know that you will protect the scroll!
Suddenly she rises up: Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto! You are the ray of hope that we need! I didn't made this official , but it's time. Here, today...i entrust the title of Hokage to you! Protect the village at the cost of your life and guide it to it's benefit in times of peace and times of war! Do you swear so?
Naruto: I swear so! I will put my life on the line for the villagge!
Shikaku: And with these said everyone get to your battle positions!
Tsunade: I will join the main army too! I won't let the enemy get to you Naruto!
Darui: What about Bee-sama?
Kitsuchi: I think it's too late for him...
Naruto: Bee...we must save him too!
Itachi: It's too late...the Tsuchikage is right. Raiden has him already. He might be even dead by now.
Naruto: But! What if he isn't! It worths the effort!
Darui with a sad voice: Hokage...i know that you cared for Bee...i cared too for him..he was like a brother to me. But as much as I hate to say this...they are right..we must concentrate our forces on Raiden.
Itachi: I will fight alongside you. I'm an Edo Golem. I use my most powerfull attack on Raiden without the fear of dying from exhaustion. I will protect you Naruto.
Gaara: Then, as General of this Alliance...this is my first and my last order for you. Give everything you got. We must not let him defeat us. We will protect our world and we will survive...because we are proud shinobis!

Scene shows Raiden looking at the Demonic Statue. Bee is on the ground.

Raiden makes a handsign and the statue dissappears.
Raiden to himself: And now...the Hachibi was sealed inside the statue. It's time to get the Kyuubi. It seems that Sasuke betrayed me. It doesn't matter...he is not usefull anymore.
Bee slowly rises his head.
Bee with a whispered voice: Fool...
Raiden: I'm surpirsed. You survived the extraction.*
Bee: Fool...Naruto...he...will..beat you...that kid is...much more powerfull..then you ever...imagined...
Raiden: Hmpf...we will see..but don't worry. You will get to find out how was the battle in the next life. Naruto will tell you personally how i killed him.
Raiden goes near Bee and the last image shows Bee shocked and Raiden touching Bee's chest.

Scene shows Sasuke standing on the head of Hashirama and looking at the horizont.

Unknown voice: How do you think that all of this will end?
Sasuke turns his head and he sees Naruto standing on the top of Minato's head.
Sasuke: The meeting is over?
Naruto: Yeah...so tell me. What do you think?
Sasuke: I think that eventually we will win this. I really wanted to ask you...i understand why Raiden wants the Kyuubi...but why does he need the scroll?
Naruto: Because on the scroll are the details of a technique left to us by the Sage. It was transmited to the Senju clan and after the First's fight with Madara he encrypted that jutsu on the scroll.*
Sasuke: Do you know the jutsu?
Naruto: Partially. I worked on it with Ero-sennin but i never got the true meaning of the jutsu and neither did Ero-sennin. It's like something is missing. Like we need a key to be able to grasp the meaning of the jutsu.
Sasuke surprised thinks: Could it be!?! Naruto is an Uzumaki, one of the clans that descended from the Sage...and thus he has the Sage's body powers...it means that he lacks the "eyes" to be able to understand the jutsu!
Naruto smiling: But it doesn't matter. I will defeat Raiden with your help and there will be peace! Now come with me! There is something i must do.

Scene shows Shikamaru with his division, Shikaku with his and Tsunade with her divions. Itachi is with Shikaku.They are all gathered at the base of the Hokage Tower. Suddenly a figure appears on the top of the Kage tower.

Naruto: Fellow ninjas! I talk to you right now for all of the Kages. This war had a purpose. Madara's goal to control our world. But Madara is dead! We have a greater enemy! The man who created Madara, the man who organized all of these...the true mastermind. But he failed to see the entire picture of this war! Because of him...we have gathered here today...a force that the Shinobi world didn't knew before! We are not an Alliance anymore! We Stand as an unity! You are all proud shinobis! And you all had moments in your life when you felt prouder then ever that you are ninja!*You remember those moments don't you? The feeling of total confidence that you can make this life the way you envision it? It's still there. You just need to fight this day alongside me to defeat the evil that threatens our world! Let's show Raiden what we are made of! Let's show him that he cannot bring us down that easily! Put aside all your fears! Let's show him that having the guts to win it's above his power! Let's show him our power of will! LET'S SHOW HIM WHY ARE WE CALLED SHINOBI!!!!
ARE YOU WITH ME????

All the crowd starts shouting and applauding. The speech that Naruto had made the shinobis very sure on themselves. They are all answering Naruto's question by yelling their joy and courage. Naruto slowly turns around only to see Sasuke landing near him.

Sasuke: It seems that you are quite the spirit of the battle.
Naruto smiling: Yeah...
Sasuke: Prepare yourself Naruto...this will be the hardest fight you ever had. This will be our worst nightmare...
Naruto: But now i have my friend here to help me!
Sasuke: Naruto...i won't lie to you...i was covered in darkness...the hate and the revenge draw me to an inch to be just like Raiden. But something changed me. In his last moments Madara showed me his life with that jutsu. I saw the chain of hatred that surrounds our clan. And i decided to broke it. That's why i'm here today with you.
Naruto: you will break it. We will kill Raiden and you will break it.
Sasuke: It's the first time i hear you about killing someone.
Naruto with a serious face: He is beyond redemption. He is a real threat that can be eliminated just by killing it. There is no other answer to this.
Sasuke: You will be able to deliver the finishing blow?
Naruto: This time i will do it. And without any arrogance...he will witness the full power of the Sixth Hokage!

Panel shows Shikaku talking with Itachi.

Shikaku: So...it's finally the end...it seems that our Hokage is doing a good job.
Itachi with a smile: Who would have thought that the brat who could use only Shadow Clone would be Hokage today? And that we all trust him to win this.
Shikaku: True...he has comed a long way...and he managed to surpass all of us.
Itachi: Tell me...he was always this determined?
Shikaku smiling this time: Yeah, he was...-flashback- Shikaku remembers Naruto on the Chuunin exam defeating Neji, how they found him and Gaara and how Sasuke told them how Naruto defeated Gaara, reading the report about Naruto defeating Deidara and saving Gaara, the report about Naruto defeating Kakuzu, his fight with Pain...
Itachi: This boy is the key to the future afterall...

Scene shows Naruto inside his mind facing Kyuubi.

Kyuubi: Runt! This time you will have to give everything you got. No holding back. Raiden's power is no joke. If you don't concentrate you will die.
Naruto: I know...anyway..as soon as this is over i will keep my promise. I will release you.
Kyuubi: Survive this and we will take about that later.
Naruto: I will! I never give up! This is my ninja way!
Kyuubi thinking: Hmpf...who would have thought that i will put my hopes on this brat...

Panel is switched showing Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto: It's time. Let's go Sasuke. To the Hokage's vault. We must stay there.
Sasuke: the Hokage vault? Where is that?
Naruto: In the basement of the Hokage mountain. It's cave there and it goes right down the mountain.. The other Kages are already there. We are the last defence.

Scene is changed as they leave towards the vault.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-17-2011), ivhturp2 (11-23-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (11-18-2011), UzumakiUchiha (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 02:11 PM   #190
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene is changed as they leave towards the vault.

A random fodder appears near Shikaku.

Shikaku: What is it boy?
Fodder: The enemy! He just appeard in front of the gates!
Shikaku: Go tell the news to everyone and then resume your battle position.
Fodder as he dissappears: Roger!
Itachi: It seems that he is finally here.*
Shikaku: The last battle for our freedom..has begun!

Scene shows Raiden staying at the front gates. He wears a black shirt and black pants,he has black hair and the Spiralling doujutsu in his eyes. Over the black shirt he has a white armor and a sword tied to his back. He looks at the gates smiling.

Raiden: Hmm...it seems that you are prepared for me...-he makes a handsign and the gates are simply destroyed. As he steps inside the villagge he spits the army waiting for him.
Raiden to the Army: Shinobi! I don't wamt to kill all of you. Hand me over the Kyuubi and the secret scroll and i will not spill your blood!
Tsunade: So you're Raiden. Your long life was for nothing if you didn't understand that we don't betray our commrades! Not even at the cost of our life! Shinobi Army! Attack him!

Raiden smiles as the Shinobi army dashes towards him.
Raiden: So be it...you will all die here today.
Raiden makes a handsign and he creates a pressure zone and when the first line enters it they are decimated. The pressure applied to their bodies tears them apart.*
Raiden: Luckly to you that's an one time shot for today.
Tsunade appears in front of him and she tries to deliver a kick to his face but Raiden catches her leg and throws her away. At the same time Itachi appears in front of Raiden.
Itachi: Amaterasu!
Raiden: Ninshu! Void!*
The black flames are absorbed and Raiden throws a punch on Itachi's chest making a hole. As Itachi recovers Raiden approaches him.
Raiden: You lived long enough. It's time for you to leave this world.
He tries to touch Itachi but he remain paralyzed.
Shikaku: Shadow Control. Complete!
Shikaku is shown standing on one knee. He managed to stop Raiden with his shadows.
Raiden: Do you think that you can stop me with that?
Shikamaru appears above Raiden. He makes a handsign
Shikamaru: Shadow spear!
From the earth emerges a spike but Raiden breaks the Shadow Control and dodges the spike.
Raiden: Intelligent. But it's not enough.
Shikamaru: Now!
Lots of Ninjas are appearing on the battlefield. They surround Raiden and they all make the same handsigns. At the same time all of them release the same jutsu: Fire style! Fireball! Giant flame technique!
Hundreds of flames are released towards Raiden. As they approach him he smiles.
Raiden: Ninshu. Particle implosion.
All the fodders that used the fire jutsu are eviscerated by Raiden's jutsu. Their body is destroyed from the inside. The fireballs hit Raiden and as the smoke clears we can see that he is unscathed.
Itachi: Could you distract him for a few moments? I need to prepare my jutsu!
Shikaku: Sure. Let's go everyone!*
Dozens of ANBU are closing in Raiden but he takes out his sword from the back and he clashes with them. As he passes through their line the ANBU ninjas are falling down on earth killed.*
Temari notices the way in which Raiden killed them with the sword.
Temari: What tremendous skill!*
Raiden spots her and at an instant he is behind her. Temari quickly turns around and she swings her fan.
Temari: *Wind release! Cast net!
Before she can fully swing her fan to initiate the attack Raiden catches her hand.
Raiden: Enough.*
Temari gets a shocked expression as Raiden puts his hand on her chest.Shikamaru appears a few meters away and he notices shocked the image. He quicky dashes towards them.
Raiden: Ninshu. Particle explosion!
Temari looks to Shikamaru who is still meters away and she smiles as she pulverized by Raiden's technique.
Shikamaru: Noooooo!!! *- he insanely tries to attack Raiden-
Tsunade appears in front of Shikamaru stoping him from getting killed by Raiden.
Tsunade: Stop right there. You're the Commander. You cannot lose yourself like that.
Raiden: Can't you see Tsunade? The boy had feelings for this girl. Too bad that i killed her, huh?
Tsunade: He is messing with you. You are smarter then this. Don't fall for it. Calm down or you will be killed.
Raiden quickly jumps as a giant hand punches the earth. Near Tsunade and Shikamaru, Choza and Inoichi appear. Shikaku also lands near them.
Inoichi: Shikaku...the ANBU ninjas are all dead.
Choza: We also lost a great number of shinobi. We are almost half of the army right now.*
Shikaku: I know. Let's show the bastard...the Ino-shika-cho trio!
Raiden is suddenly in the middle of the group.
Raiden: Show me what?
Shikaku jumps away with Inoichi but Choza tries to land a hit on Raiden.
Inoichi shouts: Choza don't!
Raiden easily dodges the punch and he gives Choza a hit in the chest making a hole and thus destroying all of his internal organs.
Shikaku screaming: Choozaaaa!!!!
Choza retains his shocked expression as he falls down dead.
At the same time Tsunade gets behind Raiden and she delivers a Heaven Kick of Pain destroying the land. As the dust clears Tsunade's face is shown in pain with blood coming out from her mouth. The next panel shows Raiden holding a leg in his hand and the next panel shows Tsunade's entire body, missing a leg.
Inoichi : Tsunade-sama!
At the same time when he screams her name Raiden is behind Inoichi holding a sword.
Inoichi doesn't even has time to react as Raiden swings his sword.
Raiden: And that's the head of the Yamanaka clan.
He decapitates Inoichi as all the ninjas are watching in fear how their commanders are falling down.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Bazooka_Joe (11-17-2011), ivhturp2 (11-23-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (11-18-2011), UzumakiUchiha (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #191
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

He decapitates Inoichi as all the ninjas are watching in fear how their commanders are falling down.
Itachi appears behind Raiden at the same time.
Itachi: It's over Raiden. This is your end
Raiden: You are very confident.
Itachi activates his Susano'o.
Itachi: I really am. Susano'o release.*Kamiyonanayo!!!
The Susano'o expands and explodes enveloping Raiden in the explosion.
As the dust clears Itachi is shown slowly regenerating.
Itachi: That should do it...-the next moment he falls down.
But Raiden appears unscathed from the dust.
Raiden: You failed, Uchiha Itachi. And now you will die!
But Raiden stops his attack because suddenly he is surrounded by a whole group. We can see Kiba, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Shino, And Choji.Shikamaru lands in front of them. Also a fodder grabs Itachi and dashes away with him.
Shikamaru: Where are Hinata, Ino and Sakura?
Neji: With the wounded ninjas.
Shikamaru: Good. They are not suitted for battle.*
Kiba: How's the situation?
Shikamaru: Deaths. Lots of them. On our side.
Kiba: Then let's show him our true power!
Shikamaru: Kiba stop it!
But it's too late...Kiba already dashes towards Raiden who's waiting smiling. As he gets close he tries to hit him with a fang over fang, but Raiden evades the attack and hits Kiba in his back throwing him in some buildings.
Lee: Kiba!!!
Suddenly Raiden is in the middle of them.
Raiden: You're all dead.
Neji starts rotating: Rotation!
But Raiden catches his hand and pulls Neji. He grabs Neji with one hand from his neck and he just breaks Neji's neck.
At the same Lee atempts to use a Konoha Whirlwind on Raiden but the latter makes a handsings and he releases a huge amount of energy throwing Lee in a building.
Raiden: Enough. I played with you enough. -he makes two handsigns-
Raiden:*From the divine skies and from the pegan earth make a bond that will bring the chaos upon reality...VARUUN!!!

From the center of Konoha and from the sky two beams of energy emerge and when the two beams meat eachother an explosion like a nuclear one eradicates Konoha and kills the majority of the army.

The next scene shows Shikamaru injured, barely rising up. He looks around. *It's like the apocalypse came down on Konoha. The sky is black and with thunderstorm clouds on it, the whole villagge is destroyed and there are bodies everywhere. He looks at the nearest body and he gets really shocked. It's a blonde woman who looks crippeld and old.
Shikamaru: Tsunade-sama...
He quickly dashes through the apocalyptic scenery seeing all over the bodies of his friends.
He spots almost everyone he knew, lying dead...Kiba, Lee, Neji, Tenten... Suddenly he sees someone alive dashing just like him.
Shikamaru: Sakuraa!! Stop right there!
Sakura is shown, injured as well and with a shocked expression.
Sakura: What happend? What? How is this possible? HOW???
Shikamaru: Let's go Sakura- he grabs her.

The next scene shows them arriving at the entrace of the cave to the Hokage's vault.
There they see a group of people who survived the jutsu. He sees his dad regaining his senses, he sees Choji, Hinata and Itachi fully regenerated...also there are many fodders.

Itachi: We have failed...we couldn't even touch him...
Unknown voice: That's why we shouldn't let so many people die.*
The group of survivors turns around and they see the Kages and Sasuke...the last hope.
Darui, Ao, Kitsuchi, Gaara, Sasuke and Naruto...they are all standing in a line.
Shikaku: The Kages...you should protect the scroll...
Darui: Well we can't anymore. Naruto tried to get out all this time to engage Raiden in battle but Sasuke managed to restrain him for a little while with a genjutsu. When he woke up he was in a state that made us tremble in fear. We cannot hide anymore...we will fight Raiden now.
Shikamaru looks at Naruto
Shikamaru: Naruto...take the scroll...and get out of here!*
Naruto: What do you mean?
Shikamaru: He is too much...i don't think that even the Kages stand a chance against him.! Go! Save the scroll and your life!*
Naruto: I thought better about you, Shikamaru.
Shikamaru surprised: What do you mean?!?
Naruto: I'm the Sixth Hokage! Sage Master and the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi! I cannot just run away! I'm puting my life on the line!*
Darui: So do I !
Ao: The same here!
Gaara: I will do the same.
Kitsuchi: I can't lose to these kids! I'm putting my life on the line too!
Sasuke: Me to. We will defeat him.*
Naruto: Now...everyone listen to Sasuke. He will repeat again the weakness. We heard it in the cave but i want this to be clear.
Sasuke: The weakness is that when a normal EMS user activates his doujutsu, Raiden has a view of the user's actions. But he doesn't see that through his eyes. He has a mirror in which he sees it. But when I will activate my doujutsu he will see directly through my eyes. Because he gave me access to this power. His point of view will be limited. At that moment...give everything you got. We will use a decoy. He doesn't know that i have this information. That's why we will play an act at first. We will attack him with powerfull jutsu and the, when he thinks that he is victorious I will change his point of view and you will hit him with your most powerfull jutsu. Because practically he will be blind. That's why we can win this!
Naruto: So we all got the idea...now let's prepare for this!
Naruto makes two shadow clones.
Naruto to the clones: Hide yourselves and gather Natural Energy.*
As the clone dissappear Naruto himself goes in Sage Mode.

At the same time the panel shows him talking with the Kyuubi inside his mind.

Naruto: Give me every bit of chakra that you have. I will use it all in that attack.*
Kyuubi: I will give everything i got to you. It's time to prove who you really are. Naruto...
Naruto: What?
Kyuubi: It hurts to say this...but I put my faith in you! I trust that you won't deceive me and you will have the guts to win!*

Scene is switched back to the cave entrance.

The Kages and Sasuke are shown standing in a line waiting for the enemy.
Darui: Everyone...step back. You don't want to get caught in the blast.
Kitsuchi: I don't know about you guys...bur for me it was an honour to fight alongside you, and it will be an honor to die alongside you.
Ao: I never thought that we will get to this. This is not a battle for us anymore...it's for the next generations! It is an honour to die alongside you!
Darui: It was an honour to meet you all, to fight alongisde you and it's a honour to die with you! Let's hope that we will meet in the afterlife if we lose!
Gaara: The same here. I'm honoured to fight alongside such shinobi.
Naruto: It was an honor to fight alongside you...but we won't die here today! We will kill him!
Sasuke: For the most part of the war...i was against you..,your enemy. But now, that i'm finally where i belong...i can say that it was an honour to meet you all and it's a honour to get to fight alongside you!

Suddenly the atmosphere is changed. The malevolent presence of Raiden can be sensed in the air. As he approaches the cave the surviors tremble in fear. But the Kages and Sasuke are standing proud, all with a menacing look in their eyes, waiting for him.

Raiden: Well, well...the five Kages...and Sasuke. You betrayed me boy?
Sasuke: I was never on your side. I was always Konoha's man.*
Raiden: It doesn't matter. You fulfilled your purpose anyway. You will die here today.
Sasuke: If i die here today...i will take you with me.
Raiden: Big words for a child. Don't get cocky brat.
Naruto: Shut up.
Raiden: What did you said?
Naruto: I said to shut the fuck up! Who do you think you are? You will die here today, because you are the expression of evil! We will not allow you to live!*
Raiden: Who do you think you are? You will not allow me to live? You are mere bugs compared to my power.
Naruto: Hm...then..the little bugs...will defeat you here, today!!!

Next chapter: Unleashed!
Coming up tomorrow.

Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 11-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #192
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu, there are no words that can discribe how awesome you are
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bazooka_Joe For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-18-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 03:41 PM   #193
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

@VISHNU, DAMN this is just soooooooooooo FUKIN EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!, a bit sad of lot of ppl dying like neji and lee. and lol wondering if you have some kind of fusion of naruto and sasuke (temporary or permanant) as a last resort to beat raiden. It would be kinda cool even tho its a DBZ concept, but hey its a fanfiction lol. Anyways I cant wait for tmrws chapter. Keep the Epicness coming man.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-18-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #194
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu please learn to animate your awesome predictions <3

this beats reading the real naruto manga anytime
lionwajih (11-18-2011), Vishnu (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #195
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
@VISHNU, DAMN this is just soooooooooooo FUKIN EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!, a bit sad of lot of ppl dying like neji and lee. and lol wondering if you have some kind of fusion of naruto and sasuke (temporary or permanant) as a last resort to beat raiden. It would be kinda cool even tho its a DBZ concept, but hey its a fanfiction lol. Anyways I cant wait for tmrws chapter. Keep the Epicness coming man.
Neah, no DBZ...they will note fise but they will do something togheter. And all the deaths have a meaning. You will see later what's that meaning when i will post the next one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011)