Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #196
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
@VISHNU, DAMN this is just soooooooooooo FUKIN EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!, a bit sad of lot of ppl dying like neji and lee. and lol wondering if you have some kind of fusion of naruto and sasuke (temporary or permanant) as a last resort to beat raiden. It would be kinda cool even tho its a DBZ concept, but hey its a fanfiction lol. Anyways I cant wait for tmrws chapter. Keep the Epicness coming man.
Neah, no DBZ...they will note fuse but they will do something togheter. And all the deaths have a meaning. You will see later what's that meaning when i will post the next one. Anyway thank you all for the good critics. The next one will be up this evening.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011)

Old 11-18-2011, 12:19 AM   #197
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks For Such A Nice Chapter
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #198
lionwajih
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Vishnu please learn to animate your awesome predictions <3

this beats reading the real naruto manga anytime
I Like The Ur Idea
Old 11-18-2011, 12:52 PM   #199
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Something for you guys..i'm going to finnish the manga in 2-3 chapters. And it's going to be awesome. At least i think so.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (11-19-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #200
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto: Unleashed.

Scene shows Naruto, Sasuke and the Kages facing Raiden.
Raiden: Defeat me? Get real boy! I'm the Sage's son! I'm much more powerfull then you can imagine. It's hard for me to keep my power in control in order for you to survive being in my presence!
Naruto makes a step towards Raiden.
Naruto: Keep your power in control, huh? Let's see how you will control this!
Naruto makes two Kagebushin. The real Naruto starts making a Rasengan with the help of one clone. The other clone pushes wind chakra making a rasen-shuriken. At the same time two Kyuubi arms made of red chakra emerge from Naruto's back and they add water element to the Rasenshuriken.
Naruto dispperses the clones and holds above his head a Hurricane Rasengan like the one he used in his battle with Sasuke.
Naruto: Let's see how you will handle this, bastard! Uzumakimstyle! Kyuubi Hurricane Rasengan!
Naruto throws the Hurricane Rasengan towards Raiden, and the latter smiles ironically.
Raiden: Child play. -he makes a handsign- Ninshu! Energy release!
Raiden releases from his body so much energy that it nullifes the Hurricane Rasengan.
Raiden: Did you thought that you were the only one who can use his chakra to negate attacks?*
Gaara: It doesn't matter if you can negate attacks. You are already trapped.
Waves of sand are rising, surrounding Raiden. The waves hit Raiden all at once.
Darui: This was too easy.
Sasuke: It's not over. This is just the warm up.
Suddenly Raiden emerges from the sand with an amused look on his face.
Raiden: Nice try. But it's not enough.
Darui steps forwards.
Darui: My turn. Everybody...stay behind. You don't want to get hit.
He starts making complicated handsigns.*
Darui: Black lightning! Thunderstorm hit!
From his hands he sends a giant beam of black lightning towards Raiden.
Raiden: Let me show you how a lightning technique should be.- he makes a handsign- Ranton! Singularity!*
Raiden sends a single beam of white lightning from his right hand that is thiner then the black beam. The white beam goes right through the black beam and it hits Darui in the shoulder.
Darui injured with blood coming out of his wound: Dammit! What was that!
Ao: Raikage! Let's make a combined one!
Ao quickly makes some handsigns : Suiton! Tsunami cataclism!
A giant Tsunami comes out of nowhere. At the same time Darui makes handsigns: Raiton! Jibashi!
Darui's lightning technique combined with the wave makes an electrified Tsunami.
Raiden: Enough. Ninshu! Absorbtion technique!
The tsunami it's absorded by a vortex and at the same time Raiden is behind Darui.
Darui manages to turn around and Raiden touches Darui's chest with his hand.
Raiden: Ninshu! Particle explo...!!
He stops from releasing his jutsu because the place where he was is suddenly hit by a Kirin. Raiden dodges the attack almost instantly. The panel shows Sasuke making handsigns.
Sasuke:*Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Demonic ways! Curse of the heavens!
The sky is cracked revealing a giant black hole. From the hole it's released a giant beam of darkness towards Raiden.
Raiden suddenly gets serious: Ninshu! Divine Arts! Creation of reality! Power release!
He starts releasing visible black chakra and he prepares to negate the beam. As the beam comes closer to him he starts shouting.
Raiden shouting : Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
The beam hits him and it tears apart the earth for three kilometers. The whole area is engfulled in fire and dust. As the smoke and dust clears, Raiden is shown with small injuries on his arms.
Sasuke is shows with Spiralling EMS in his eyes and *breathing heavily: Dammit!
Naruto: Everyone! Get ready!
Sasuke suddenly is behind Naruto.
Sasuke: Let's do this!*
Naruto: It's time!
Sasuke Yeah! I will close my eyes! He won't see it coming.Right now he is seeing through my eyes. If i close them he will be blind! This is the best opportunity!
Sasuke points his hands towards Naruto's hands. Naruto makes two kagebushins and two kyuubi chakra arms and starts forming the Hurricane Rasengan. At the same time Sasuke, with his eyes closed, starts releasing lightning chakra for the Rasengan. The lightning chakra goes to the Hurricane Rasengan, making it more intense.

Panel shows Naruto talking with the Kyuubi
Naruto: Put all you power in this attack!
Kyuubi: Go for it brat! Let's kill the bastard!

Raiden dashes towards them: I will not allow you!*
His way is blocked by Darui, Ao, Kitsuchi and Gaara.*
Ao: You will have to kill us first.
At the same time Raiden is in front of Ao. He touches Ao's head.
Raiden: Ninshu! Particle explosion!
Ao has a shocked face as he is destroyed by Raiden. Gaara makes a giant sand wave trying to stop Raiden.
Raiden dodges the wave and lands behind Gaara. Gaara tries to land a punch, bit Raiden catches his hand and ripps it off. Gaara dashes back with his left hand missing and coughs blood. Kitsuchi appears in front of Raiden.
Kitsuchi: Earth eleme...!!
Raiden appears above Kitsuchi.Raiden makes a handsing: Ninshu! Lightning strike!
A lightning comes down from the sky hitting at full force Kitsuchi.
Before Raiden can make it to Naruto the Raikage appears. Darui tries to land a punch enveloped in black lightning but Raiden dodges and thrusts his hand in Darui's chest. As Darui retains his surprised expression Raiden takes out his hand out of the Raikage's chest and dashes towards Naruto. He is about 30 cm away to touch Naruto.
Raiden: You will die! Ninshu! Chakra destru...!!!
Naruto shouting: It's too late for you!
Raiden lands a punch but he doesn't hit anyone A yellow flash is seen. Naruto used Flying thunder god, teleporting himself behind Raiden. Naruto turns around holding the giant Rasengan that has water, air and electricity spinning inside it.
Naruto shouting: Take this bastard!!! Sage Art! Kyuubi Super Typhoon Rasengaaaaannnn!!!!
Naruto hits Raiden with the Super Typhoon Rasengan and it makes a giant wave of elemental energies. The energy of the jutsu reaches the outskirts of Konoha, devasting everything.
Naruto is shown appearing near Sasuke with an yellow flash. He used the Flying Thunder God technique to save himself from the blast. Sasuke is enveloped in *a fully developed Susano'o and he has Gaara behind him. He protected Gaara from the blast.
Naruto collapses on one knee and he breaths heavily.
Naruto: Did we got him?
Sasuke: I think that we did!*
As the dust clears up a human shape is seen standing in the middle of a giant crater created by the Rasengan.
Naruto shocked: No...it can't be...no!!! He couldn't survive that!
Sasuke shocked too: We have lost...our most powerfull jutsu..and he survived it..
As the dust clears Raiden is shown heavily injured. With his clothes torn apart and injuries all over his body he starts laughing. He suddenly stops.
Raiden shouting: You thought that you got me!?! Fools! I'm on a whole different level! I admit that your attack was a bold one...but you cannot kill me!! You lost! Sasukee! You thought that i wasn't aware of your plan? You thought that i had a weakness! Let me enlighten you boy...i have no weaknesses at all! I'm invincible!!!
Sasuke: But how!?!
Raiden: I knew all along that you had a plan. And because of your absence at the meetings and because you haven't used your sharingan at all i deduced your idea. And i came prepared. I stored enough energy to negate such an attack! I admit Hokage Naruto...if i didn't thought about this before,you could have killed me with that attack. But now...it's time for you to die! I will seal the Kyuubi and i will rise to the power of Gods by awakening the Juubi!*
Raiden makes complicated handsigns: Ninshu! Barrier!
A dome of energy envelopes Raiden.
Raiden: I will protect myself with this for a few minutes. I need some preparations. Consider it as a gift. You will still have a few minutes of life.
At the same moment Sasuke appear behind Naruto, he grabs him he makes a sign towards Gaara and the three of them escape in the cave. Naruto struggles to escape but Sasuke holds him. In a matter of seconds they arrive in a large room. The room has a crystal-made roof and in the middle it's a huge statue of a man reassembling the Sage of The Six Paths , holding a scroll in it's hands.As they arrive in the room all the survivors that went in the cave for shelter surrounds them.
Shikamaru: What's happening out there!?!
Gaara: We...lost. The Tsuchikage, Mizukage and Raikage are dead. We are the last ones. Naruto and Sasuke used their most powerfull jutsus and an extremly powerful one combined from their chakras...but it wasn't enough..we managed to injure him, but he is still above our level lf power. It's nothing left to do then die like a true shinobi!
Shikaku: So...we failed...
Itachi: Sasuke. Come over here. I have an ideea.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-19-2011), ivhturp2 (11-23-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (11-20-2011), ninjalostboy95 (11-19-2011), UzumakiUchiha (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #201
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Sasuke: I already know what to do. Naruto!
Naruto: What! Why did you took me from there!*
Sasuke: Because i have a plan. Itachi bring me here Sakura and fast!
Almost in a second Itachi and Sakura appears.
Sasuke: Good...Naruto you said that you are missing a key in order to understand "that" jutsu, right?
Naruto: Yeah...but it's impossible to use it against Raiden! I can't even use it. I don't know it's effects.
Sasuke: Sakura..prepare yourself. Itachi i need your genjutsu. Hurry up!*
Itachi: So you've figured it out Sasuke, huh?
Sasuke: It's the only way...
Naruto: What are you talking about?
Sasuke: Naruto do you trust me?!?
Naruto: I do, but what's...?!?
Itachi: Look ever here.
Itachi looks towards Naruto, makes a handsign and traps him in a genjutsu. Naruto falls down instantly.
Sakura: Sasuke-kun..what do you want me to do!?!
Sasuke:*I want you to transplant my eyes to Naruto and his eyes to me. And i want you to do it as quickly as you can! Raiden will be here any moment and I don't know how long we can keep him busy.
Itachi: But why brother?
Sasuke: Because he is the one Itachi. He is the one that will save us. He won't save us right now, he already saved us before.
Itachi: What do you mean?
Sasuke: The jutsu written on the scroll it's the ultimate level for the Flying Thunder God technique.
Itachi: It means that...
Sakura intrerupting him: Sasuke get over here right now and lay down! I'm about to transfer your eyes to Naruto!
Sasuke turns around, he lays down next to Naruto and waits. Suddenly his whole world is in darkness. But after a few seconds he gets the light back. And the world looks more promising with every second.
Sasuke: So that's how you saw the world...release the genjutsu Itachi!*
Itachi: He must been very tired from the fight if i managed to caught him like that.-he makes two handsigns- Release!
Sasuke: You can't imagine what power he had to wield. I'm surprised that he survived the blast.
Suddenly Naruto gets up and opens his eyes. As he opened his eyes everyone has a shocked expression.
Naruto: Things are different...way different..i see the world in a different manner..what's wrong!?!
Sasuke: We switched eyes.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Sasuke: I gave you my ocular powers and i took your eyes instead.
Naruto: But why would you do this?
Sasuke: You're an idiot like always. -he makes a handsign- Suiton! Water deployment!
Sasuke releases from his mouth some water on the ground so Naruto can see himself.
Naruto approaches the water, looks at his eyes and backs off shocked.
Sasuke: You got it now? I did it in order for you to be able to understand" that" jutsu. You already know the basics but you need to understand it. You are now ready for it. Because you need a doujutsu to understand it. That's why I gaved you, my eyes...I knew that your Uzumaki body will react and it will transform them...now you have the Rinnegan Naruto!

Scene shows Raiden inside his protection dome.

Raiden: Summoning jutsu! *Demonic statue of the outher path!

The statue appears in front of him.
Raiden *makes some complexe handsigns and starts to recite a jutsu: Upon the skies, and down in the earth, it sleeps the outer god! Release it's power! Yin-yang release! Creation of all energy!*

The next panel shows Raiden enveloped in a mantle made by dark matter. The mantle projects shadows all over the place giving him terryifing appearence.
Raiden: And now...- he*makes another handsign- Ninshu! Izamani summon! Ame-no-nuboko! The heavenly spear of gods!

The heavenly spear of gods appears in his right hand. Raiden cancels the dome.
Raiden: It's all set. I have sealed 8 tailed beasts inside me. Their chakra-he looks at the mantle- ...it seems that they gave me a natural shield. And with the Heavenly Spear of Gods, i will seal the Kyuubi!*

The next panel shows Naruto.

Naruto is surrounded by all the survivors. He looks confused at them.
Sasuke: You have the Rinnegan now! You can finally finish that jutsu!
Suddenly an explosion is heard outside.
Gaara: It seems that Raiden found us. He penetrated my sand shield. He is coming.
Sasuke: Do it Idiot! You are our only chance!
Naruto: But what about you guys?!?
Itachi: We will delay him. You must learn that jutsu. It's a matter of moments right now. Do it.
Itachi, Sasuke, Shikaku, Shikamaru, Sakura, Hinata, and all the fodders make a line.
Sasuke: He will have to kill us all before he would get to you.
Naruto: Then i won't let him!
In the next second Naruto appears in front lf the scroll making handsigns.
Naruto: Fuuinjutsu! Hokage release!
The seal opens and the scroll falls into Naruto's hands. He quickly starts reading it.
At the same moment Raiden bursts in the cave.
Raiden: It's time for you to die!
Itachi: I don't think so!
Itachi starts making complicated handsigns. He activates his Susano'o. The Susano'o has Itachi's MS design in his eyes.
Itachi: Mangekyou sharingan release! Big bang beam!
From Itachi's Susano'o hands it's released a blue aura beam that Hits Raiden.*
Itachi: That was my most powerfull attack.
Naruto: I got it! So that's the jutsu!*
Sasuke: What kind of jutsu is ?
Naruto: So that's why Raiden wants it so much...it's a justu that affects the flow of time. You can go into the future or in the past.
Suddenly Shikaku's body lands near them. He has a giant hole in the chest. They watch how Shikamaru gets vaporized by the same technique and how Itachi is destroyed. The majority of the fodders are already dead. Hinata and Sakura retreat near Sasuke.
Sasuke: Naruto...use it.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Sasuke: Go in the past, and change all of this. Don't let Raiden win!
Naruto: But i don't know where it will send me...
At the same moment Raiden lands in front of Sasuke.
Sasuke shouting: Do it! There is no other way!
Naruto watches shocked how Raiden impales Sasuke with his hand right in the chest, how he kicks Hinata away and gives Sakura a punch that throws her in some rocks. Sasuke falls down on earth with a shocked expression on his face.
Raiden: This is the end. You really thought that you stand a chance? Wait what's that in your hand!?! The scroll! Give it to me !
Raiden tries to make a step towards Naruto but he stops because from the ground, Sasuke caught his foot.
Sasuke barely breathing: I will...not allow...you...
Naruto: Sasuke...
Sasuke: Do it Naruto...change the past...
Raiden quickly turns around to kill Sasuke but the latter makes one handsign. *At the same moment Naruto releases his initial two clones and goes in Sage mode. He starts making handsigns and shouts:
Naruto: Flying Thunder God technique! God's paradox!
Naruto's body starts dissipating In the same way that Madara's jutsu worked.*
Sasuke holding Raiden: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Demonic ways! Soul release!
Naruto's last image is how Sasuke's body explodes and the explosion envelops Raiden and how Raiden tries to catch his hand before he vanishes. He also hears Raiden's scream: " Nooooo!!!!!"*

The panel is switched showing Naruto inside a vortex tunnel. The image shows the scenery of a wood in which opens a portal throwing Naruto down on the earth.

Naruto slowly rises up and looks around. In front of him he sees something that looks like an ancient villagge.*
Naruto tries to acces his mind in order to talk with the Kyuubi but he doesn't manage.
Naruto: What the!?!*
Suddenly screams are heard from the villagge and Naruto sees how a giant monster appear. The monster looks like a wolf and it has multiple tails...a tail made of blue flames, a tail made of sand, a tail made of water, a tail made of lava, a tail made of white fur, a tail made of a slimmy substance like the slubs have, a tail that reassembles an insect wing, an octupus tail, a tail made of red fur like the Kyuubi has and a ghostly-like tail that reassembles a dragon. The beast also has on it's forehead an eye that looks like a Rinnegan combined with a Sharingan.
Naruto: So this is the Juubi...

Next chapter: Revelations.
-also it's going to be the last one-
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-19-2011), ivhturp2 (11-23-2011), k-lai (11-19-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (11-20-2011), Narut0360 (11-19-2011), naruto_nutty (04-27-2012), ninjalostboy95 (11-19-2011), Pritha (11-20-2011), uchiha naruto (11-19-2011), UzumakiUchiha (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 08:30 AM   #202
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Damn .
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #203
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The last chapter will be up tomorrow.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (11-20-2011), UzumakiUchiha (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 04:04 PM   #204
Uzumaki prasad
Academy Student

Uzumaki prasad is an unknown quantity at this point

dude kishi should be your assistant ......<.bows.>
Uzumaki prasad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uzumaki prasad For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (11-20-2011), Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 05:32 PM   #205
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

amazing vishnu.... u do realise u r our one last hope when the manga's are not being published.... great job
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 06:51 PM   #206
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

why do i think i know what your going to do in the next chapter... & if you do that will b crazy.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-19-2011), Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #207
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
why do i think i know what your going to do in the next chapter... & if you do that will b crazy.
i think where u r goin with tht too... but unfortunately kabuto already resurrected HIS corpse hence i think it shud be different
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (11-19-2011), Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-19-2011, 10:26 PM   #208
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
i think where u r goin with tht too... but unfortunately kabuto already resurrected HIS corpse hence i think it shud be different
your right thats kinda what i was thinking but i forgot he brought the sage back already.... but i thought he would make Naruto the legendary sage of six paths and host to the Jubi. but Your right so thats a no go.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 02:07 AM   #209
lionwajih
Academy Student

you are awsum man
The Following User Says Thank You to lionwajih For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-20-2011)
Old 11-20-2011, 12:02 PM   #210
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Well it would be something that some of you may have anticipated. I will explain it why too. It's a matter of hours until i will release it. Trust me...it's gonna be the best one i have written so far. It will explain everything and it will end Naruto as it should end.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011), Narut0360 (11-20-2011), UzumakiUchiha (11-20-2011)