Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #241
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Zero: But...but how!!
Konohamaru: When you use your Energy sphere it takes 10 seconds to negate another attack. I figured this out using my shadow clone.*
Zero: But how did you managed to get near me that fast? And what was with that yellow flash!?!
Konohamaru: That was a technique taught to me by the Hokage! One used by Minato-sensei and by *Big brother Naruto! The flying thunder god technique! I admit that i can use it once a day, but it was more then enough for that attack! You probably wonder how i teleported...when i got that first hit on your jaw I also placed a seal on you that allows me to teleport wherever you are.*
Zero: I cannot belive...that he planned this all this time...
Konohamaru: You lied about absorbing the attacks. It was just a way to cover the time interval of your jutsu. You called me a loser. If you think that you are superior one day someone will appear that will make you re-think the way that you see yourself. You are powerful indeed...but if you don't have the guts to put your life on the line for what tou want you will never beat me!
Minato approaches Zero, checks him up then he grabs Konohamaru's right hand and rises it up.
Minato: Ladies and Gentlemem! This year's most powerful Genin! And future Chuunin! Saruutooobiii Konohamaaruuu!!!!!!!!
The crowd starts applauding and shouting their admiration.

Panel shows Naruto, Sasuke and Gaara.

Gaara: He is indeed powerful. To be able to use such powerful ninjutsu at his age...he is promising..much more promising then we were at his age...
Sasuke: He is much more powerful then i was during our Chuunin Exam.
Naruto with a happy voice : Not to talk about me!

Panel is switched. It shows Orochimaru in a forest.

Orochimaru to himself: That Uchiha brat it's on my tail...maybe i should retreat for a while...i cannot fight them right now...But i will confront him soon. And the Sharingan will be mine!

Panel it's switched.*

It shows Udon sitting in a hospital bed. He has his right eye covered with a bandage. There is heared a knock in the door and Sasuke enters the room.
Udon: Sasuke-sensei...
Sasuke: Hi Udon...how are you ?
Udon: Better...and missing my right eye...
Sasuke: Hmm...i came to tell you two things...first: the Chuunin Exams are over. The final was between Konohamaru and Zero.
Udon worried: Konohamaru is Ok?
Sasuke smiling: He won...he defeated Zero.
Udon shocked: He...he defeated Zero?*
Sasuke: Zero is two rooms away. He is recovering right now. He took an Oodama Rasengan directly in the chest.*
Udon smiling : I'm very happy that Konohamaru won!
Sasuke: Yeah...he has great potential. But you also have potential.*
Udon: With one of my eyes missing i don't know how powerful i can became.
Sasuke having a determined look in his eyes: That's exactly what i wanted to talk about...your eye.
Udon: What do you mean?*
Sasuke: I mean that i have a new eye for you!*

Scene is switched. It shows Konohamaru entering Naruto's office. He sees there Zero, Arinasa, and Moegi.*

Konohamaru: What's this? Some kind of joke?*
Naruto: No. It's not a joke. I called you here for your promotions. You four, Kaien and Udon are starting from this moment Chuunins.
They all have a shocked face.
Naruto: You all porved your value, power and intelligence on the battlefield. I promoted Kaien, Arinasa and Moegi for their power and skill, and Udon, Konohamaru and Sero for both their skill, power and intelligence. You all deserve it.
Konohamaru: Then why did i struggled that much to win?
Naruto: Because you proved that your are the most powerful and intelligent. You are all dismissed. Go to your superior Jounin and report to him the promotion. Konohamaru you stay here.
All of them leave besides Konohamaru.
Naruto: Well done kiddo. I never thought that you are so powerful.
Konohamaru: Yeah, but the Flying Thunder God put a big strain on my chakras. It almost killed me. I was barely standing after i won.
Naruto: Your chakra hasn't fully matured yet. It will soon. But i have something in mind for you. Something that will augument all your powers...something that can help you using the Flying Thunder God without limits. But you must go on a journey to be able to learn that. You will learn how to access an unlimited source of energy. An energy that resides within nature...
Konohamaru: What i must do?
Naruto with a proud and determined look in his eyes: Well...first you have to sign a contract!

The End
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (12-08-2011), k-lai (12-08-2011), KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (12-08-2011), Narut0360 (12-07-2011), Pritha (12-07-2011), Smart (12-14-2011), UzumakiUchiha (12-07-2011)

Old 12-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #242
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

This is Amazing! The story, the character development and the way the skills and powers used are all just brilliant and very much superior to kishis thinking. I think kishi should make this one as the next saga following exactly ur story and developments.

On the side I have a few questions I need some answers to, lol.

1) In this saga, is everyone here the same people with same memories who experienced from the first saga? Am guessing this is the 'same naruto' but remembers his other life he had which is altered i think, but they still have those memories, am i right? Its just got me thinking, how Neji's characters seems differernt, he was never like this, jelousy, hatred, picking fights but rather more calm, unless he had different past than the first saga. So this leads to the next question.

2) So is this the same Neji as in the other life time.

3) In this reality, did the chunin exams at narutos time happen the way it happned in kishis version or differntly? (like narutos fight with nejis in the chunin). Also obviously orochimaru invasion didnt happen since the 3rd is still alive or maybe he failed.

4) So who else remembers the other reality apart from naruto and sasuke? it seemed like Tsunade knew because when naruto came back she and higher ninjas knew what happend, how is that possible if he changed the past in that reality turend out differntly.

Can you please asnwer all the 4 questions and the sub-questions inside the 4 questions?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011), Pritha (12-07-2011), Vishnu (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 05:08 PM   #243
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
This is Amazing! The story, the character development and the way the skills and powers used are all just brilliant and very much superior to kishis thinking. I think kishi should make this one as the next saga following exactly ur story and developments.

On the side I have a few questions I need some answers to, lol.

1) In this saga, is everyone here the same people with same memories who experienced from the first saga? Am guessing this is the 'same naruto' but remembers his other life he had which is altered i think, but they still have those memories, am i right? Its just got me thinking, how Neji's characters seems differernt, he was never like this, jelousy, hatred, picking fights but rather more calm, unless he had different past than the first saga. So this leads to the next question.

2) So is this the same Neji as in the other life time.

3) In this reality, did the chunin exams at narutos time happen the way it happned in kishis version or differntly? (like narutos fight with nejis in the chunin). Also obviously orochimaru invasion didnt happen since the 3rd is still alive or maybe he failed.

4) So who else remembers the other reality apart from naruto and sasuke? it seemed like Tsunade knew because when naruto came back she and higher ninjas knew what happend, how is that possible if he changed the past in that reality turend out differntly.

Can you please asnwer all the 4 questions and the sub-questions inside the 4 questions?
Sure that i will answer them.

1. The jutsu that Naruto used sent him in a paralel dimension simillar to the one he came but because he chose to seal the Juubi in a tool and not inside him changed the course of the future. So this universe is quite the same but Naruto retains his powers, memories and he is still the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki. How it is possible for him to be akyuubi's jinchuuriki if the demon didn't attacked the villagge? I can't spoil it right now because it's a major plot development.

2. Obviously it's not quite the same Neji. It's the version of the original Neji Hyuuga the arrogant one. Because Naruto didn't changed him in this universe. Because Minato and Kushina are alive and Naruto never knew the pain of losing. When the original version of Naruto teleported in this universe he replaced his paralel version of Naruto. Again i cannot reveal the process because it's a plot development. The things will be much more clear in the following chapters.

3. The chuunin exams happend differently than Kishi's version. Oro didn't attacked, that's how the third is alive.

4.The first part of my fanfiction showed Tsunade recognizing Naruto but besides him and Sasuke nobody knows about the paralel dimensions. Tunade actually told Naruto at the end of part one fanfic: " Naruto: Granny Tsunade!
Tsunade: Why acting so surprised? You just saw me a few hours ago". How did Sasuke escaped Raiden and the original dimension it's something that i will insert at the right moment. Naruto changed the future with his jutsu. Now, you guys will see how that change affected the course of the story. This change will be the one of the points of interest for the new major villain. I already introduced him but you will have to wait to see who is he and what he represents. I will make the story in such manner that the new enemy will be far superior to Raiden's power. Oh and a spoiler: I'm not done with Raiden yet.

Thank you for the good critics, and if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. Also i'm sorry that i cannot reveal too much yet, but i just started it and i need to keep some stuff a little unclear in order to develop the plot later.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (12-07-2011), lionwajih (12-08-2011), Smart (12-14-2011), UzumakiUchiha (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #244
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

awesome vishnu... waiting for the new ones.... btw wat hap to the prophecy made in the other universe that naruto will die to raiden? does it hold here too or the future changes?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:10 PM   #245
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
awesome vishnu... waiting for the new ones.... btw wat hap to the prophecy made in the other universe that naruto will die to raiden? does it hold here too or the future changes?
Can say anything yet
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (12-08-2011), Narut0360 (12-12-2011)
Old 12-13-2011, 10:34 AM   #246
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The new chapter will be up tomorrow.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
k-lai (12-14-2011), Narut0360 (12-13-2011), Pritha (12-14-2011), Smart (12-14-2011)
Old 12-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #247
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto: Uncertain moments.

Panel shows Sasuke and Udon training. We cannot see Udon's face until he covers his right eye injury with an eyepatch.

Sasuke: You are getting better and better.
Udon: Yeah, but it takes a big strain on my chakra. I cannot use it more then four times in a day.
Sasuke: Yet. In time you will grow and you will be able to use it everyday.
Udon: I know...or, better said...i hope so.
Sasuke: Now...i want to try something with you. Do you know the Transfering process jutsu?
Udon: No i don't.
Sasuke: It's a jutsu that transfers any injury suffered by the user to a summon. It's a cruel jutsu but you won't use it that way.
Udon: What do you mean?
Sasuke with a menacing tone: I will get you to a level where you will take on Kages and win!

Scene is switched. It shows Itachi talking with Minato.

Itachi: What do you think about Orochimaru's encounter with Sasuke?
Minato: I don't know what to say...he has a plan afterall. But Sasuke can handle him.
Itachi: It's not about fighting Orochimaru. We all know that besides the Hokage, Sasuke may be the most powerful shinobi. He is far more powerful then we are. If there is anyone that i trust to protect the villagge, that's my little brother. It's about Orochimaru's angle.
Minato: I agree...Jiraya-sama wanted to deal with him personally, but Sasuke insisted to have Orochimaru.
Itachi: Anyway...what do you think about Sasuke's student?
Minato: Konohamaru? He is on the path of becoming a great ninja. At such a young age to be able to use so many shadow clones, Rasengan, multiple nature transformations and the Flying thunder god...he is exceptionally. Even though he lacks a Biju, he has the potential of becaming much more powerful then Naruto.
Itachi: With Sasuke and Naruto as his senseis i think so too. Too bad that he lacks the chakra to sustain much more the flying thunder god.
Minato smiling: Naruto has a plan for this!

Panel it's switched.

It shows Naruto and Konohamaru at the training grounds. Naruto releases a giant scroll. On the scroll we can see the names of Minato, Jiraya and Naruto himself.
Konohamaru: What's this!?!
Naruto: It's a summoning contract.
Konohamaru: A summoning contract?
Naruto: It's a summoning contract with the frogs. You have to sign it with your blood. After that i will teach you the basics and then you will set on your journey.

Panel it's switched. It shows a distant timeline, the one where Naruto defeated the Juubi.

A man wrapped in a red coat is seen. He has black hair, a face simmilar to Sasuke, but much older and red eyes. He is walking an empty road towards a villagge. Suddenly from the sky a column of fire hits the place in front of him. He quickly makes a backstep.
Unknown voice: Yama Dharma...the Death itself walks the roads today it seems.
The man wrapped in red: I don't answer by that name anymore.
Suddenly in front of the man wrapped in red, from the flames, appears a man wearing a white armor that has flames on it and he has at his back a giant sword.
Yama: Agni, Lord of Fire...
Agni: Yama Lord of the Death...why do still wear red? Red was the colour of your rank.
Yama: To simbolize my pride.
Agni: You are one of the Fallen. You don't have any pride.
Yama: Are you sure Agni? Why don't you put it to test?
Agni: Maybe i will.
Yama: Who sent you?
Agni: Mara did. He was the only one able to discover your existence.
Yama: Mara? The Lord of the Illusion?
Agni: I see that you still remember his name traitor!
Yama: So, you are here to kill me huh? Do you really think that you can kill the death?
Agni: You are not the Death, Yama...you don't represent that power anymore...you said it yourself!
Yama suddenly dashes towards Agni but the latter releases a giant beam of fire from his hand. Yama jumps and he spins in the air. He dodges the flame and draws a sword. At the same time Agni draws his sword that it's wrapped in flames.
Agni: You cannot beat my sword with that stick of your.
Agni runs towards Yama and he clashes his sword wrapped in flames with Yama's sword. Suddenly the flames vanish.
Agni:!?!*
Yama: Even the flames die, Agni.
Yama grabs Agni by his neck and draws him closer.
Yama with a menacing voice: Look into my eyes Agni! Look in my eyes and witness your death!*
Agni struggles desperate but Yama holds him tight.
Agni makes the mistake to look for a second in Yama's eyes and he falls down on earth in the next instant, dead.
Yama: Rest in peace, Lord of Fire.
Yama continues walking and suddenly stops in the middle of the road.
Yama: He is close...but He ordered me to spare Raiden's life. Let's see what he thinks about it.
Yama places on the ground a diamant and puts his hand on it.
Yama: Release!
From the diamond a hologram it's formed. It shows a man with short black hair, brown eyes, quite tall, and wearing a white garb with blue lines on it.
Unknown hologram: Yama...what news do you have for me?
Yama: Mara sent an assassin after me.
Unknown: Mara hopes that if you die he could extend his powers. Who was the assassin?
Yama: Agni, Lord of Fire.
Unknown: Agni himself huh?*
Yama: He underestimated my power. Do something about this, because i don't need any more disturbance.
Unknown: Then it's settled. I will talk to Mara. How is the mission going?
Yama: Quite well i might say. That's why i summoned your hologram. I spotted one of our targets.
Unknown: Which one? Uzumaki Naruto, Sasuke Uchiha or Raiden?
Yama: Raiden.
Unknown: I thought so. Let him be. Don't do anything. We will approach them at the right moment. They must pay for the reckless using of the time manipulation technique. They messed up the balance of the world. But first, let Raiden get to Uzumaki Naruto. We will settle the matter there.
Yama: Got it.
Unknown: Perfect. Then you can go. Follow Raiden. And report to me when somehing happens.
Yama: I understand....Lord Vishnu....
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (12-16-2011), k-lai (01-04-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (12-16-2011), ninjalostboy95 (12-15-2011), UzumakiUchiha (01-03-2012)
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #248
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene it's switched back to the current timelime.

Konohamaru is shown at the front gate. Naruto and Sasuke are there too. Naruto has a frog on his shoulder.
Naruto: Good luck Konohamaru. You will need it.
Konohamaru: What do you mean?
Naruto: I mean that this training will be the toughest training you will ever do.*
Sasuke: I trust that you will suceed it. Don't dissappoint me.
Konohamaru: I won't !
Naruto: If you master it...then you will be on a whole other level then the rest of the ninjas. You will be almost as powerful as Ero-sennin is!
Konohamaru: Jiraya-sama!?!
Naruto: Maybe even more powerful. Time will tell.*
Sasuke: Focus on the training and don't think about anything else. I will take care kf everyone, here.
Naruto looks at * *the frog: Go back and tell Fukasaku to do it.
The frog: Got it!
The frog dissappears suddenly.
Sasuke: Good luck Konohamaru. Don't die.
Konohamaru: I will do it, and when i'm back I want a second chance at fighting you sensei!
Sasuke smiling: You will have it!
Suddenly Konohamaru dissappears in a cloud of smoke.
Sasuke: Reverse summoning...do you think he can do it?
Naruto: Yeah...he can...the Sage training it's tough, but he has the potential to master it.
Sasuke: If he master it, you will be right. He will be on a whole different level.*
Naruto: Exactly...and combined with Flying Thunder God technique...
Sasuke: He will be invincible.
Naruto: How is Udon doing?
Sasuke: Very well. Currently Kakashi is training him.
Naruto: I see...afterall...Kakashi is the best choice for Udon's type of training.
Sasuke: These two kids...will be unstopable togheter.

Scene is switchedcd. It shows the Konoha's Hokage mountain.

Naruto is sitting on the top of Hashirama's head. Behind him, lands Itachi.

Naruto: Report.
Itachi: We searched for Orochimaru's *base but we didn't manage to find it. Jiraya-sama and Minato-sama joined us but we couldn't found it.
Naruto: Who was in the team?
Itachi: Me, Kakashi, Sai, Hinata Hyuuga and we were joined by the duo that I mentioned.
Naruto: Then if you guys didn't manage to find it we can assume one thing. Maybe...maybe he doesn't have a base. Maybe his style is different this time.
Itachi: What do you mean?
Naruto: I mean that he is hidden somewhere near waiting for the right moment.
Itachi: We should we do?
Naruto: Well...if we chase after him we might not find him again. But if we leave *him alone*
he will cause chaos. There is only one choice to be made.
Itachi: Don't tell me that you will step out.
Naruto: That's exactly what i want to do. I will fight him personally. It seems that it's the only option left. He wants me. I don't know why but he wants to fight me, even though he knows my power.*
Itachi: Isn't much wiser to let Sasuke deal with him? Or me? You have plenty of choices, you don't need to step on the battlefield yourself.*
Naruto: He won't fight you guys...he avoided you...
Itachi: Let me worry about this. How do you want him? Dead? Or alive? Just give the order.

Scene it's switched. It shows Asuma, Shikamaru, Sai *and Shizune in a forest.

Sai: We don't have any evidence that points to the fact that the enemy might be here somewhere.
Asuma: Keep looking. We must find him.
Shikamaru: Or...we could just stay here.
Shizune: What do you mean?
Shikamaru: I mean that he will find us eventually.
Unknown voice: The boy is clever. Too bad that he will die!
Asuma suddenly makes a spin and he throws some kunais in a tree. From the tree is released a giant flame. At the same moment Shikamaru is on his knee and he uses his shadows to pierce a giant rock that he uses a shield, in order to block the flame. As the dust clears up Orochimaru is seen in the middle of the group.
Orochimaru: Clever.
Asuma spins again and tries to hit him with his chakra blades but Orochimaru dodges. Sai engages him in taijutsu and Orochimaru avoids two hits and then he punches Sai away. Suddenly he stops from moving.
Shikamaru: Shadow control...successuful!
At the same moment Asuma uses the opportunity and decapitates Orochimaru.
From Orochimaru's headless body emerges a strange form that shapes itself into Orochimaru. He licks his lips smiling.
Orochimaru: Nice try kids. I will let you live today...tell the Hokage that i'm waiting for him!
Orochimaru makes a handsign and dissappears with a flash.
Asuma : Dammit!*
Shikamaru: It doesn't matter. We are lucky that we survived. He could have killed us.
Sai: Anyway..let's go and report to the Hokage!

Scene is switched. It shows Sasuke enterning Naruto's office. 3 months later.

Sasuke: It's been already three months since he left.
Naruto: I know. Fukasaku noticed me this morning that he needs a couple more days.
Sasuke: Nevertheless, for his sake i hope that he learned the Sage Mode.
Naruto: It's the first step for what i have prepared for him. Let's hope so. How are Udon and Moegi?
Sasuke: They are on a mission with Shikamaru right now.*
Naruto: How is Udon doing? Did he..?
Sasuke: Yeah he did it. Finally. It took me a while to teach him all the subtilities but he did it. He is at a whole other level.
Naruto: And it goes perfectly with his genjutsu type.
Suddenly a fodder*burst in.
Fodder: Hokage-sama! Sasuke-sama! We didn't heard from the team Shikamaru for a couple of hours! We tried to find their chakras but they are covered by someone. Like they are about to vanish because of one much more powerful.
The scene gets confused and the fodder is suddenly thrown a few meters into the room. The scene shows Sasuke in front of the door, holding Naruto's right hand with his left, and holding his right hand at Naruto's neck. Naruto has grabbed Sasuke by his neck too, with his left hand.
Sasuke: Let me do it! You will not leave this room!
Naruto: Don't make me angry Sasuke! Get out of my way!
Saduke: You are the Hokage dammit! You are not the same spoiled brat you used to be in our world. Don't fuck this up! I will go!
Naruto: He wants to fight me! He did the same thing three months ago!
Sasuke: That's why this time i will get him!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:

Last edited by Vishnu; 12-15-2011 at 03:20 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (12-16-2011), UzumakiUchiha (01-03-2012)
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #249
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene shows Shikamaru, Udon and Moegi standing in a wood.

Shikamaru: Everybody..stand still. The enemy is near.
Udon has an eyepatch on his right eye.
Udon: He is quite powerful based of the chakra released.
Moegi: What should we do?
Shikamaru thinking: Dammit..it's him...again...it seems that i will have to do that..
Shikamaru: I am your team leader right? You will execute my orders without question.
Udon: Of course.
Shikamaru: Then..when i will give the signal you will leave me behind and you will dash back to the villagge. You will inform the Hokage about the events. Tell him that the snake is back.
Unknown voice: Snake?
Shikamaru quickly throws some kunais in a nearby tree and suddenly in front of him appears a man.
Orochimaru making handsigns: Slitherting snake jutsu!
Orochimaru sends from his palm multiple snakes that bites Shikamaru's body. The snakes remains attached to Shikamaru's body and to Orochimaru's arm.
Shikamaru: Shadow posesion complete!
Orochimaru being paralyzed: But how!
Shikamaru coughing blood: The snakes...they've left a shadow on the ground. Idiot...
Shikamaru screams towards Udon and Moegi: Now!!!!
At the same second Shikamaru is thrown on the ground by the snakes and he disrupts his Shadow control.
Orochimaru: You cannot hold me with that!
He looks towards Udon.
Orochimaru: Come here boy! I know what you got under that eyepatch!
Orochimaru launches himself in an attack, engaging Udon in taijutsu.
Udon: Go help Shikamaru-sensei! I will hold him!
Moegi as she dashes towards Shikamaru: Got it!
Udon quickly makes six handsigns: Illusionary technique! Farewell bidin..
He is stoped because he receives a kick in the throat from Orochimaru that sends him crashing in some rocks.
Udon slowly gets up having injuries on his body.
Udon thinking: Dammit...i can't keep up with a Sannin!
Orochimaru: Enough brat. Give it to me.
Udon: Never! You won't have it!
Orochimaru reveals his Kusanagi long sword and dahses towards Udon. As he about to impale him a giant explosion occurs in front of Orochimaru.
Orochimaru quickly dashes a few steps behind.
As the dust clears a sillhoutte is shown standing and looking at Orochimaru.
Udon: It's...it's you!
The panel reveals a boy with brown spiky hair, wearing a red scarf and having a scroll on his back.
Konohamaru: Are you ok Udon?
Orochimaru: So...another puppy arrived at the party.
Konohamaru opens his eyes revealing the orange markings around them. The orange markings are the only sign of him being a Sage.*
Konohamaru: Puppy?
In the next second he dissappears with a red flash and reappears behind Orochimaru striking the latter with a Rasengan.
Orochimaru is thrown in some rocks.*
Orochimaru as he is rising up: Impossible! That was!
Konohamaru: The Flying thunder god technique! Now prepare yourself!
Suddenly Konohamaru appears above Orochimaru and hits the latter. Orochimaru makes a few steps back and a couple of handsigns.*
Orochimaru: Summoning technique!
He summons lots of snakes that in an instant are all wrapped around Konohamaru.*
Orochimaru: These are snakes that will suck your chakras away! You lost brat!
Konohamaru smiles and suddenly all the snakes are changed in frog stones. He breaks them with raw power.*
Orochimaru: Wha...!?!
Konohamaru: When you absorb too much Natural Energy you tend to transform into a frog stone.*
Orochimaru: You think you can kill me brat?*
Konohamaru: Actually i do! *
As Konohamaru starts to make handsigns he has his right hand suddenly grabbed by someone.
Konohamaru: Sensei...!?!
Sasuke is shown holding Konohamaru's arm.
Sasuke: Stop this. You improved quite well in three months i must say.
Sasuke thinking: He really was about to kill Orochimaru. The chakra pressure of the jutsu he was about to initiate was tremendous. It felt like for a second he could have overpowered anyone!
Sasuke turns his eyes towards Orochimaru. He sees Udon laying on the ground injured, and Shikamaru being healed by Moegi.
Sasuke: Orochimaru...
Orochimaru: Uchiha Sasuke. You cannot let go of *your ego huh? You came once again alone to defeat me.
Sasuke: Exactly. But this time...i will make sure that you won't escape me.
Suddenly there are heared landing sounds in the nearby trees. The panel. Shows Minato, Kakashi, Jiraya, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Itachi, Kiba, Shino, Shikaku and Guy surrounding Orochimaru.
Orochimaru: Well, well..the Konoha's guards...you really came prepared.
Sasuke: Actually i'm barely restraining myself from not killing you this instant. But i must comply to Naruto's wish.
Orochimaru smiling malicious: So...the mighty Uchiha Sasuke...the most powerful shinobi that the Uchiha clan ever produced...takes order from someone?
Sasuke smiling: Actually...i don't take orders from my friend. I just listen to his wishes as he listens to mine.
In the next second Sasuke is behind Orochimaru. Orochimaru is shown with Sasuke's blade impaled in the shoulder. Sasuke makes a spin and puts Orochimaru on the ground by piercing the earth with the sword impaled. Then he quickly makes some handsings.
Sasuke: Sealing jutsu! Uchiha secret bidinig! Sharingan domination!
Suddenly Orochimaru falls uncouncious.
Sasuke: We finally got him. Take him to the interogation chamber to Ibiki. Brother, assist Ibiki please. You can make him reveal all he has.
Itachi: Got it.
Sasuke looks at Konohamaru and he smiles.
Sasuke thinking: He became so powerful...he managed to trick a Sannin and to land a tremendous hit.
Sasuke: Hey, Konohamaru...good job.
Konohamaru: Heh..if i managed to use my new jusu he would be dead!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Bazooka_Joe (12-16-2011), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (12-16-2011), UzumakiUchiha (01-03-2012)
Old 12-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #250
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene is switched. It shows Orochimaru in a cell.

*He is tied to an iron chair. He has chains attached to his arms, legs, torso and neck. The chains are glowing blue, because they are infused with chakra. He also has attached multiple exploding tags to his body and chakra restraining bracelets to his arms. If he makes a single move he activates a kunai throwing mecanism that will send kunais to pierce his body in his vital points.
Itachi is shown standing in front of him with Ibiki.
Ibiki: Well..it seems that he won't talk that easily.
Itachi: It's amazing that even the Sharingan couldn't make him talk.

Suddenly the whole cell gets violently shaked. The air pressure changes and the air itself becames heavy. Blows of wind are hitting the insides of the cell. Ibiki makes a few steps back, trembling in fear. Itachi stares surprised at the cell's entrance.
Ibiki: The Hokage himself!
Itachi: I never felt his chakras so...angry...so intense...
Naruto enters the room with the Rinnegan in his eyes. He has a very intense look in them.
Naruto: Leave me with him, alone.
Itachi and Ibiki: Got it!
They left the room quietly. Naruto turns around and his chakra causes a violently wind intensity in the room.
Naruto: Orochimaru...you finally are face to face with me.
Orochimaru has for a second an extremly shocked expression.
Orochimaru thinking: So much energy...it feels like his power is worlds apart...now i understand why he is called the most powerful Kage!
Orochimaru: Indeed...too bad that your shinobis couldn't make me to talk.
Naruto: What do you want?
Orochimaru: Nothing...i'm a mere messengger.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Orochimaru: Well first i thought that i should blackmail you with some precious intel and obtain a Sharingan. But after i thought that i would probably end up being killed. So finally i decided to try to get my hands on a Sharingan and only if i get caught i would reveal this information.*
Naruto: What information?*
Orochimaru: It's from someone i suppose that you know...i got a glimpse of him by doing space-time ninjutsu experiments and he found mt presence and trapped me. After *he told me to tell you this: "The time it's just a mere obstacle and as happend to the original universe i will shatter this one too! ".*
Naruto gets a shocked look on his face.
Naruto: Rai...Raiden!?!
Orochimaru smiling and licking his lips: Exactly...now what will you do Uzumaki Naruto?

Scene is switched.It shows Naruto is his office.*

Kakashi, Jiraya and Tsunade and Minato are entering the office.

Tsunade: I still can't get used to this.
Naruto: To what?
Tsunade: Entering this office and knowing that it's yours. But i'm happy that i gave up for you. You are the best Hokage the villagge ever had.
Naruto smiling: Thank you!
Jiraya: Why did you called us here?
Naruto: I have a mission for you guys. Kakashi you are to deliver this letter to Gaara. Dad you will give this letter to the Raikage, granny Tsunade you will go to the Mizukage and Ero-sennin you will go to the Tsuchikage. You are my most trusted men for this job.
Naruto: Kakashi, you will take Konohamaru with you. You will also give this second letter to Gaara. Tell him that " the day" has comed. He will understand. Konohamaru will remain there.
Kakashi: Got it!
Naruto: Meet me in three days at the front gate. You will leave then.

Panel is switched. It shows Konohamaru with Udon and Moegi walking. Suddenly Sasuke lamds in front of them.*

Sasuke: Konohamaru...welcome back, but i'm sorry to tell you that you won't stay here too long.*
Konohamaru: What do you mean?!? I just got back!*
Sasuke: I know but Naruto has something to tell you. That's why he told me to send you to him.
Konohamaru: Dammit! I will see him right now.*

Scene is switched. It shows Naruto's office.*

Suddenly Konohamaru bursts in and he slams the door. Naruto calmly looks at him.*

Konohamaru: I just got back and you're sending me away again!?!
Naruto: Of course. You need to be powerful.*
Konohamaru: I don't see how a mission will make me much more powerful.*
Naruto: It's not a mission. It's strictly training.*
Konohamaru: What do you mean?*
Naruto: I mean that you will spend a few months at every Kage. They will teach you everything they know. When you will finnish your training i will teach you the most powerful jutsu ever. And then you will be ready to take my place as Hokage!

Scene is switched. It shows Sasuke and Naruto standing on the top of the Hokage mountain.

Sasuke: So you will summon all the Gokage's power...
Naruto: Right. We need our best ninjas if we want to finnish Raiden once and for all.
Sasuke: You*are going to gather all the forces.
Naruto: Exactly. I won't even give Raiden the chance to react if he manages to slip in this universe.
Sasuke: You know that the old tricks won't work on him, do you?
Naruto: I know. That's why we need to come up with new tricks. We will hold a council after the letters are delivered to the Kages and we will inform everyone on our status.*
Sasuke: We are preparing for another war it seems.*
Naruto: No, Sasuke. Not a war. An execution!

Scene is switched. It shows Sasuke and Naruto standing at the front gate with Minato, Tsunade, Jiraya, Kakashi and Konohamaru. *

Naruto: Good luck in your missions. I expect the Kage's answer in two weeks. Konohamaru... Come here.*
Konohamaru: What's up?
Naruto: You will focus on your training no matter what. I need you to be powerful. Much more powerful then me. Take this.*
He gives Konohamaru a sealed letter.*
Naruto: The seal will be released in a moment of great despair. I assume that you have *some questions, but the letter will answer all them. Good luck!
Minato: Then..let's get going!
Sasuke: Wait a minute. Hey brat!
Konohamaru turns around: What is it sensei?
Sasuke smiles as he takes out his sword.
Sasuke: Take this!
He throws the sword towards Konohamaru and the latter catches it.
Konohamaru with a very surprised voice: You...you're giving me your sword?
Sasuke: Yeah..take care of it. It has seen much many battles then you can imagine. And *it has survived the toughest enemies. It was my friend and now it's yours. Train yourself to use it proprely. And good luck...when you're back we will have that match!
Konohamaru smiling: It's a promise!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Bazooka_Joe (12-16-2011), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (12-16-2011), UzumakiUchiha (01-03-2012)
Old 12-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #251
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene is switched. It shows Sasuke and Naruto.

Naruto: I think it's time to hear your story Sasuke...i must know how you got here.
Sasuke: I was thinking about the same thing.
Naruto: And there are a couple of questions i need to ask you...why wasn't the Akatsuki founded? Where is Madara? And how comes that everything went so smoothly in this dimension?
Sasuke: Well, let me start with the alternate dimension first. Just before you teleported*
i used a jutsu to damage Raiden's body. I released chakra from my body and i made it explode. In that way i gave you enough time to escape. After you vanished Raiden thought that i was dead. And i was nearly dead. I was barely breathing. He went straight to the scroll and he tried to understand what jutsu did you used. I was lacking even the Sharingan. I had nothing left. But the gods were wih us. Itachi regenerated and he came closer to me. He quickly made some complicate handsigns and he restored me my former powers. He revitalized my body by giving up on his soul. I belive that he shattered his soul in order to save my life. I was at full power again. Raiden noticed and he tried to kill me, but i dodged his attack and i managed to get my hand on the scroll. It took me a second to understand the process of the jutsu. But i didn't had any fuinjutsu knowledge to be able to transport myself. So I quickly burned the scroll and i faced an angry Raiden. Then, suddenly i realized what i had to do.*
Naruto: What do you mean?
Sasuke: Madara. You remember his teleportation technique?
Naruto: Of course.
Sasuke: He was able to do it only because he had Uchiha and Senju blood in him. And i had Senju blood myself.*
Naruto: Senju blood? But that's impossible!
Sasuke: The Uzumaki's are a distant relative to the Senju clan. I had your eyes! Sakura transplanted them! The moment i realized this the jutsu was available to me. Like it was waiting for this conclusion. I teleported myself away from Raiden instantly. I wondered around a destroyed world until i was able to control the art of sealing jutsus. Raiden kept searching for me but i stayed well hidden from his presence. He destroyed the world. He quickly took the role of an emperor and he enslaved everyone and literally it was a blood bath. Because he killed anyone who dared to oppose him. I was witnessing all these atrocites. But i managed to learn fuinjutsu all by myself. I recreated the conditions of your teleporting and i dashed back in time. I arrived at the scene where Madara was about to transplant his brother's eyes. I destroyed the eyes and i killed Madara. That's how i managed to change the future. After i learned much more. And i've created a jutsu to trace my former's eyes signature in time. That's how i found you when you were about to seal the Juubi in yourself. I've used a jutsu and i sent an astral projection to stop you.
Naruto: But then...how do I still have the Kyuubi?
Sasuke: You have it because i've made sure of that. I've kept teleporting across the time in order to make that possible. When you killed all the tailed beasts, they revived after a while. They are a mass of raw chakra afterall. I've found the Kyuubi and i sealed it in a pot. You don't know, that the last Uzumaki leader died a few days before you were born. I used a transformation jutsu and i've pretended to be him. I convinced the Third, Minato, and Kushina about sealing the Kyuubi in Kushina's newborn child. They agreed. They decided that it's the best for the Kyuubi to be in the hands of the Uzumaki. After, Minato left the post for Tsunade, in order to take proper care of you. When you grew up Tsunade left you in charge and that's hoe we got here today. That's why everything went smoothly. That's why Madara is dead, Akatsuki doesn't exist, Nagato is not part of the evil, you're Hokage and you still have the Kyuubi and everyone is alive and well. Because I did all of these.
Naruto extremly shocked: So i own everything to you?
Sasuke laughing: Indeed! But it doesn't matter anyway. You are who you are. I just made sure that you will be the same in this Universe.
Naruto: But why did you sealed the Kyuubi in my alternate version? You didn't need because when i came here i would have fthe Kyuubi right?
Sasuke: No. The seals don't last during time traveling. That's why you didn't have it when you fought the Juubi.
Naruto: I get it now. So when i would come in this universe...
Sasuke: The alternate version of yourself would have already developed all the skills.
Naruto: And i would just receive them back.
Sasuke: Exactly...
Naruto: I cannot belive this. You orchestred everything.
Sasuke: Not quite. It all depended on your decision about sealing the Juubi.
Naruto: I understand that, but...
Sasuke: Stop concerning yourself.
Naruto: You don't get it Sasuke! It's not that i'm not grateful but the scroll mentioned something about some sort of punishment...
Sasuke: Punishment? What punishment?
Naruto: It was something like this: " There must not be more then two travelers from one timeline....or the Beyonders will take action and they will erase the disturbance...".
Sasuke: So? We are two.
Naruto: For now...but...if Raiden manages to come here we will be three. And these Beyonders will come after us.
Sasuke: Who are these Beyonders anyway?
Naruto: I don't know...we need to search or the meaning.
Sasuke: Based on the warning i guess that they must be some sort of time protectors.
Naruto: Exactly. That's my guess too.
Sasuke: Then we must focus on keeping Raiden there.
Naruto: Or...we could go to him. Either way these Beyonders will come after us. If we let him enter this dimension we miht have to foght to protect everyone from him, and then we might haveto fight these guys. But if we go to him we might avoid the fight with the Beyonders.
Sasuke: It sounds reasonable.*
Naruto: Even if we two get killed by this guys or something lime that...at least we protected everyone from Raiden!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Bazooka_Joe (12-16-2011), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (12-16-2011)
Old 12-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #252
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene is switched.

It shows Orochimaru in his cell. He is guarded by Asuma and Kurenai.

Orochimaru: So...how long does Naruto intends to keep me here?
Asuma: Shut up snake.*
Orochimaru: Watch your words boy.*
Kurenai angry: Shut up!
Orochimaru smiling: Oohh...i smell something here. What do you say boy about me tearing apart that woman?
Asuma puts up his chakra knuckles: Enough. I will make you remain silent.*
Kureni: Asuma no! That is exactly what he wants.*
Orochimaru: Come on...do it...i know that you want it!
Asuma: No. I won't hit you. I won't fall for this.
Orochimaru: Wise decision. Probably the woman wouldn't stand to watch as i would eviscerate you.*
In that moment Asuma gives Orochimaru a punch in the jaw. As he hits him Orochimaru quickly grabs Asuma with his tongue and throws him in Kurenai. At the same second the kunai throwing mechanism triggers and sends multiple kunais towards Orochimaru. He raises Asuma and uses his body to protect from the kunais. He then releases the latter and grabs one of the kunais from the ground with his tongue and he cuts all the exploding tags attached to his body. He releases his hands wuickly and shatters all the chains that held him. Kurenai quickly gets up and starts making handsigns. Suddenly Orochimaru is behind her.
Orochimaru: Too late...
He hits her in the neck leaving her uncouncious on the ground.
Orochimaru: Good. Now i'm in the villagge. Mission acomplished. Now...let's search for that brat with the eyepatch!

The end.

Next chapter: What does Orochimaru wants with Udon?
What preparations will make Naruto for the encounter with Raiden?
And who are Yama Dharma and Vishnu? And what's their role in this?

The next chapter will be out in a week or so. Maybe earlier if i have much more time. I know that until now the action is not what you guys are waiting for, but finally i set the foundation for it. The next chapter will be full of battles and it will answer to some important questions. If you have anything to ask do it. I will clarify anything, except if it's part of the plot and i can't.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (12-16-2011), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (12-16-2011), Narut0360 (12-15-2011), ninjalostboy95 (12-15-2011), Pritha (12-16-2011), UzumakiUchiha (01-03-2012)
Old 12-16-2011, 08:25 AM   #253
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Hey guys...i've been searching for an image that looks like Sasuke's new look in this fanfiction and i've found this. Except the headband strapped on his arm( the way it's in my fanfic) it's pretty much the same outfit. I hope that you will enjoy it.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ly-d415lpd.png
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (01-13-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-03-2012)
Old 01-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #254
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Hey vishnu, awaiting your new chapters. Just a few things, what happend to sasuke and naruto from the new universe, i mean there should be 2 of them right? or How can the naruto or sasuke just replace the ones in the new universe?

Thanks
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #255
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Hey vishnu, awaiting your new chapters. Just a few things, what happend to sasuke and naruto from the new universe, i mean there should be 2 of them right? or How can the naruto or sasuke just replace the ones in the new universe?

Thanks
Soon...i had some study to do and i lacked the necessary time to write. They just replaced them.
Everything is permitted!

Quote: