Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #286
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Scene it's switched.
*It shows Yama in a hospital bed. Sasuke enters his room.

Yama: Uchiha Sasuke...
Sasuke: Yama...your mission failed. Kalkin and Kali are dead. Shiva returned to the Celest City.
Yama with a surprised voice: Shiva ran away?
Sasuke smiling: It seems that we were too much for himmto handle.
Yama: Don't bet on it. He is much more powerful then you are. He must had a good reason for leaving.
Sasuke: Well, Vishnu, promised us that he will stop Shiva from destroying our world.
Yama shocked: Vishnu!?! You know about him?
Sasuke: I know almost everything. Vishnu required our help. It seems that there is a plot in the Celest City, and he wants us, to keep you here for your safety, until he deals with the traitors. But i want something from you.
Yama: Let me guess...intel...
Sasuke: Exactly. So you are going to tell me everything i want to know, or do we need to be violent?
Yama: Well....since you are allied with Lord Vishnu..
Yama: It all started with the Creator. He made us, he told us to protect this world, and the flow of time. But he didn't set any ranks for us. Brahma quickly took the role of the leader. But three men rebeled against him. We fought a terrible war. Vishnu quickly took the power and defeated Livontes. He managed to kill him. One of the rebels, Kubera was easily killed and the other one, Quintrix...was so powerful that the only way to stop him was to seal him away. But i managedmto do it. After the war, Vishnu built the Celest acity and became the Lord protector of the City. But, in time, Brahma's grudge against Vishnu grew. He was not content of being cast away from the throne. But Vishnu is too powerful for Brahma alone. I suspected for a long time that he was ploting with Mara, the lord of Illusions. Brahma wants to seize the power again. And it seems that Shiva supports him. I was Vishnu's spy. I traveled across the human world, and i eliminated any possible threats for us. All in order to ensure Vishnu's continuity. But...they've found out. And they sent assassins after me. I managed to kill them, before i got killed. Because if i die, the world will colapse. I hold the powers of death, and thus my dea, would affect the time flow. It would be the best opportunity for Brahma to use this in his advantage and defeat Vishnu.
Sasuke: So if we help Vishnu...
Yama: Your world survives. If Brahma wins...
Sasuke: We all die.
Yama: Exactly.

Scene it's switched. It shows Shiva, Mara and Brahma in a grandious room.

Shiva: We've made the first move.
Mara: How did he react?
Brahma: Bad. He knows.
Shiva: Well, things are in motion anyway. We need to push this further. We will overthrow him and i will be the mew Lord of the Celest City!
Brahma thinking: Keep dreaming boy!
Mara looks at Brahma and he thinks: I need to stick closer to Brahma. When Vishnu will fall, Shiva will get killed by Brahma...i can see that the old man wants to be the leader again.

Scene it's switched. It shows a hill. An unknown figure looks at the moon. Near him is another man, that has long black hair, a large scar on his face, a muscular posture and a sword st his back.

Unknown: Quintrix...how are thing going on?
Quintrix: It seems that Vishnu got caught in our trap.
Unknown: Good. Soon he will fall.
Quintrix: Yes master. And you will rise to the power.
Unknown: I will erase the god's existence! I will take their power and i will challenge the Creator himself! I will be the most powerful entity in the Universe!

The end.
Next chapter: Sasuke and Shiva.
What's Vishnu's plan?
How will Naruto handle the situation?
Vishnu encounters Sasuke.
Konohamaru's mission.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (01-19-2012), J-man123 (01-19-2012), k-lai (01-20-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (01-22-2012), ninjalostboy95 (01-22-2012), Pritha (01-20-2012), Smart (01-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-30-2012)

Old 01-20-2012, 06:56 AM   #287
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I say mates is it wrong if I request for more? MOARRRRRR
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (01-20-2012)
Old 01-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #288
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Today i will start the next one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (01-21-2012)
Old 01-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #289
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

wow so soon.... excieted
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:07 AM   #290
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Are Naruto and Sasuke going to train? They can't rely on Zero all the time or they'll die when he's not there. Besides, if Shiva>Naruto and Quintrix= Brahma + Shiva, Naruto and them need to come up with new tricks.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #291
Smart
Vishnu+woody+Jericho=<3

Smart is an unknown quantity at this point

But naruto still has not used the kyuubi yet he still has the 9 tails right? surely he can use the power of the 9 tails as well as his own as so far we have only seen naruto's power. or am i missing something?
Vishnu (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 10:26 AM   #292
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
But naruto still has not used the kyuubi yet he still has the 9 tails right? surely he can use the power of the 9 tails as well as his own as so far we have only seen naruto's power. or am i missing something?
Naruto wasn't shown so far in battle. I only showed his power release but not his new tricks. The next chapter will reveal some of his power.
And, yes the need much more to be able to take out the likes of Shiva. Kalkin and Kali were minor gods in terms of power. Shiva is one of the original gods, so he has much more power. He was the one to threat to destroy an entire dimension.Quintrix will be the pure definition of power. I will also shows a little more history of the Beyonders in the next chapter, and you will understand Quintrix's position and power.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:

Last edited by Vishnu; 01-21-2012 at 10:30 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (01-21-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (01-23-2012), ninjalostboy95 (01-21-2012), Pritha (01-21-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-30-2012)
Old 01-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #293
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

In two days i will post the next fanfiction. I'm sorry it took so long, but i had to study.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (01-25-2012), ninjalostboy95 (01-25-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #294
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Killer Bee and Naruto get captured. Killer Bee dies and Naruto is next. Naruto reverses the sealing process of the outer path using Sage Mode and seals the other 8 beast within him and eventually getting the toads to reverse summon him to save him. Sasuke finds notes on how to get the rinnegan and finally achieves the rinnegan as well with help of Kabuto.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #295
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Killer Bee and Naruto get captured. Killer Bee dies and Naruto is next. Naruto reverses the sealing process of the outer path using Sage Mode and seals the other 8 beast within him and eventually getting the toads to reverse summon him to save him. Sasuke finds notes on how to get the rinnegan and finally achieves the rinnegan as well with help of Kabuto.
Wrong section. Or this it's a fanfic?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 01-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #296
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

FANFIC. No way this will ever happen
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (01-26-2012)
Old 01-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #297
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

It's up guys! Enjoy.

Naruto: The Fallen.

Scene shows Naruto and Sasuke standing in the Hokage's office. Naruto throws the diamond on the ground and Vishnu's hologram appears.

Sasuke: Impressive.
Vishnu: Uzumaki Naruto. Uchiha Sasuke.
Naruto: So...do you have some news for me?
Vishnu: I do. I confronted Shiva and Brahma. The law forbids me to kill them in the Celest City. Anyway, Yama is not safe. I'm sure that they will send an assassin after him. Normally he could take on anyone, but i don't want to take any chances.
Sasuke: Do you have any idea who are they going to send?
Vishnu: There are two options for them. First it's Indra. The god of war. He was Kalkin's brother. And he is well versed in combat.*
Sasuke: Why would they send just one man? I killed Kalkin. If they send someone near his level of power they would just waste a life.*
Vishnu: Nobody said that he is at Kalkin's level of power. He is much more powerful.
Sasuke: Well, then...how powerful?
Vishnu: He could be a trouble, but i'm sure that you can handle him Sasuke.
Sasuke: That's all i want to know.
Vishnu: Also...they could send Narasimha....and that would be the worst choice for you.
Naruto: Narasimha? Who is he?
Vishnu: The god of blood. He is a bloodthirsty murderer. His only desire is to kill and enjoy the spill of blood. He has no honour, no principles.
Sasuke: Sounds like he could be trouble.
Vishnu: Trust me..he is very powerful...anyway...with them Brahma *could decide to send his counciler...Ganesha. A remarkable strategist and a redutable fighter.
Sasuke: So there are three of them, and two of us. If we count Itachi and Minato we could have a chance at them.
Vishnu: Well...you must be prepared to face them. My advice would be for you to assemble a battle unit that's ready for action 24/7.
Naruto with a menacing tone: I already did. And this time they will feel my wrath!
Vishnu: Then we need to make a plan!

Scene it's switched. It shows Brahma talking with Shiva and Mara.

Brahma: It's time. We must act before Vishnu will strike.
Shiva: Bur are you sure about this?*
Brahma: Of course. We will take him down the moment we kill Yama. Yama's death will disturb the balance of powers in the Celest City. Vishnu will be weakend and that will be our chance.
Mara: So...we must move fast, if we want to succeed.
Shiva: Then i should go after Yama.*
Brahma smiling: No. I belive Vishnu expects this. He is not stupid. He thinks that we will attack with our full forces. Instead...i will send an assassin.
Shiva: Who?
Brahma: Narasimha.
Shiva: Narasimha? Are you insane? He cannot be controled!
Brahma: He can be controled...if i offer him a prey.*
Shiva: Yama is not that "prey". He doesn't consider Yama such a challenge.
Brahma: True. But what about the one who killed Kalkin...
Shiva: Uchiha Sasuke? Yeah...that may work...indeed, Sasuke is the best opponent for Narasimha.
Mara: We will also send a diversion team. Two more gods...Vayu and Rewgan.*
Brahma: Then it's settled. I will send him after Yama. And after he kills the God of Death...i will be one step closer to the power!
Shiva thinking: With every step you make towards the power...you're actually going towards your death!

The panel shows Naruto and Sasuke standing on the top of Hashirama's head.

Sasuke: So...that's the plan, huh?
Naruto: Exactly. I trust that you will manage to comply.
Sasuke: I will. Be careful, Naruto. It may be a trick.
Naruto: I know...but i will trust Vishnu. What choice do we have, in order to save everybody?
Sasuke: Indeed...

The scene it's switched. It shows Konoha. It's morning. Suddenly a shadow jumps over the gates and lands on the ground. The man scouts the area and quickly dissappears. He reappears on the top of the Hokage mountain. He is a tall, bald man, wearing red pants and a white shirt, he has a sword at his waist and wears a metal glove on his left hand. He also has cloth wrapped on his forehead.
Unknown voice: So..they actually sent someone...
The man turns around and spots Sasuke that slowly walks towards him.
Sasuke: And you are?
The man: My name is Narasimha. I'm the God of blood!
Sasuke: Narasimha, huh? My name is Uchiha Sasuke.
Narasimha: Sasuke? The one who killed The god of electromagnetism?
Sasuke: Kalkin? Yeah, i'm that one...he was a worthy opponent.*
Narasimha smiling: Well boy...you got lucky when youmkilled Kalkin...but now..you just lost your luck. Because you're facing me.
Sasuke: You're quite an arrogant fellow, aren't you?*
Narasimha: I'm impressed that you have found me. It takes a great skill to be able to discover my presence.
Sasuke: I traced the smell of blood.
Narasimha smiling: Give me Yama. Give me Yama and we will leave you alone.
Sasuke: I'm afraid that i cannot do it. You see...Yama is not here anymore. He is on his way to the Celest City.
Narasimha: What a shame...well..i guess that i will have to settle with you first.
Sasuke smiling: I hoped you will say so.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (01-29-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (01-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-30-2012)
Old 01-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #298
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Suddenly Sasuke dissappears and reappears in frot of Narasimha, trying to slash him. Narasimha dodges the attack and hits Sasuke in the chest.
Sasuke quickly regains his posture.*
Sasuke: So...you're pretty tough...
Narasimha: Heh...and you haven't seem anything yet...
Narasimha quickly runs towards Sasuke and draws his sword. Sasuke parries his attack, he makes a backflip and throws a giant fireball at Narasimha. The god jumps, avoid the fireball, but Sasuke appears behind him and slashes his shoulder. Narasimha falls on the ground. He gets up and he starts laughing.
Narasimha: Amazing!*
In an instant Sasuke dissappears and slashes Narasimha again,leaving the god on the ground. Narasimha gets up again.
Sasuke: Stop it. You will get killed. You are a weakling. I don't know why i should be afraid of your power.
Narasimha: Indeed...i was a weakling...but the moment you spilled my blood...
Narasimha dissappears and appears behind Sasuke, giving the latter a hit that throws him several meters away. Sasuke quickly rises up.
Sasuke thinking: His attack...was much more powerful then before...what the hell?
Narasimha draws his sword again: Come on Uchiha! Show me your power!
Sasuke smiling: Fine...Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!*
Sasuke quickly dashes towards the god. As he approaches him, Sasuke vanishes, leaving multiple afterimages. Narasimha looks for the real Sasuke, but suddenly he gets impaled by multiple swords. The afterimages are revealed to be clones. Narasimha starts laughing maniacally, and the real Sasuke appears in front of him.
Sasuke: Sword Dance! 36 lightning slashes!
Sasuke charges electricity through his sword andhe slashes Narasimha 36 times.
Sasuke: It's over...
Narasimha: I don't think so.*
The god tries to hit Sasuke with his sword but Sasuke blocks the attack.
Sasuke as he block the attack with his sword: Impossbile! His attack! It's such powerful...
Suddenly Sasuke's sword breaks. The panel shows Sasuke's shocked face and the blood in the air. We also see Narasimha's red demonic eyes.
Sasuke with a whispered voice: Shit...

The scene it's switched. It shows Minato, Jiraya, Itachi,Tsunade, Kakashi and the Third talking.

Itachi: Sasuke already engaged one of them.
Jiraya: It seems that there are two more.
The third: We will split in three man cells. The first team will go after the first one,and the second team will attack the second one.
Kakashi: The first team will be composed of me, Minato and Tsunade.
Itachi: Then i will attack the second one with the Third and Jiraya.
Tsunade: Then...let's go! Good luck to you all!

The panel shows Kakashi, Minato and Tsunade facing a man that has short blue hair and wears a large blue cape.

Minato: Who are you?
Unknown: My name is Vayu! And i'm the god of the wind! You will die here today!
Kakashi: Actually...you will die here today, my friend.
Tsunade: Let's get him.
Vayu quickly raises his hand and sends a great blow of wind.
Minato dissappears with a yellow flash and appears behind Vayu.
Minato: It's over...

The scene shows Itachi, the Third and Jiraya facing a tall man tht has long green hair and wears a green outfit, composed of green pants and a green robe.

Itachi: And you are?
Unknwon: My name is Rewgan! I'm the god of the forest!
Jiraya: Cool. A plant god.
The Third: Itachi...are you ready?
Itachi: I am.
Jiraya as he is starting to make handsings: En let's do this!
Jiraya: Fire release! Enhanced firestorm!
A wall of fire goes directly towards Rewgan. The latter raises his hands and multiple trees emerge from the ground protecting him.
The third makes some handsings: Earth release! Earthquake devastation!
The ground gets violently shaked and the jutsu destroies the trees. At the same moment, Itachi rises from the ground, looking straight into Rewgan's eyes.
Itachi: Mangekyou Sharingan! Tsukuyomi!

Scene it's switched. It shows Naruto and Yama walking through a forest. With them are Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon and Zero.

Yama: Do you think that Sasuke will be ok?
Naruto: I trust him. He is extremly powerful, and very cunning.
Yama: Indeed...but Narasimha's ability...nobody knows what he can do...
Naruto: How so?
Yama: Because he killed everyone he ever fought.
Naruto: Sasuke can handle him.*
Yama: Let's hope so...because of the Ichiha dies in his fight with Narasimha...we will lose a valuable allied...
Naruto: I'm confident that he will kill Narasimha!
Naruto thinking: Be careful...Sasuke...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
J-man123 (01-29-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (01-29-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-30-2012)
Old 01-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #299
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Scene it's switched. It shows and injured Sasuke jumping away from an unscathed Narasimha.
Sasuke has deep cuts on body and he is coughing blood.
Sasuke thinking: Shit...how can he be so powerful! It's like my attacks only make him stronger!
Narasimha suddenly appears behind Sasuke and tries to decapitate him. Sasuke dodges the attack and makes some handsigns.
Sasuke: Palm Kirin!
He sends a Kirin from his palm that impales Narasimha in the chest. As the dust clears we can see Narasimha laughing.
Sasuke: What are you!?!
Narasimha: I'm the blood demon! Not even you can defeat me!
Sasuke: You wish! Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Demonic ways! Curse ofthe heav...
Suddenly he stops because Narasimha appears in front of him and slashes Sasuke.
Sasuke coughs blood, but he manages to make a few steps back.
Sasuke makes quickly handsings: Medical arts! Temporar supression!
He stops his bleeding for the moment with that jutsu.
Narasimha: You are moments away from your death, child...
Sasuke thinking: One last attack...if i don't manage to kill him with this one...
Sasuke quickly makes handsigns.
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Dimensional Shattering Lightning Blade!
Sauke vanishes and he quickly dashes towards Narasimha, being ready to kill the god.
Narasimha smiles: Don't get cocky brat...
The image gets confusing a little, and the next panel shows Sasuke's angered face. He coughs more blood and he falls on one knee. The next panel shows his entire body. He is missing his left arm.
Sasuke thinking: Dammit..how can he be so fast and powerful...i couldn't track his movement even with my Sharingan...
Narasimha as he slowly goes near Sasuke: You lose...young Uchiha. And there is nobody here to save you from your death.*
Sasuke: How!?!
Narasimha: It's pretty simple...i feed from the blood. The more blood gets spilled in my fihts, the more powerful i became. You spilled lots of my blood and of yours. So right now, am at a level where only Vishnu and Shiva could defeat me. You are powerful, but you cannot kill me. Farewell...Uchiha Sasuke...
Sasuke has a surprised expression.
At the same moment Narasimha impales Sasuke in the chest with his sword.Sasuke coughs a lot of blood.
Narasimha: Arrogance...is not the proper tool to survive brat.
Sasuke thinking: Is this the end? My end? What did i achieved in my life so far? Why i must die like this? It's true that i' going to die like a true shinobi...in battle...but i'm not going to die at this demon's hands!!!
Suddenly Sasuke gets up and he lets out a terryfing scream!
Narasimha quickly turns around and he sees that Sasuke leaks out a massive wave of purple chakra. The chakra envelopes to the place where his right hand used to be and forms a new hand!
Sasuke shouting: I...will...not...die...without...taking you...WITH ME IN HELL!!!!
Narasimha: Impossbile! What are you!?!
In the next second Sasuke is in fromt of the god and gives him a punch that tears apart his shoulder. Narassimha gets thrown away, but before he can hit the ground, Sasuke appears behind him and delivers a kick that destroyes Narasimha's abdomen. The God falls on the ground bleeding heavily.
Narasimha: Fool! Now i have much more power!
Sasuke: Indeed you do...but my next attack will kill you!
The purple chakra forms in Sasuke's right hand a sword.*
Sasuke shouting : SPIRALLING ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN! DEMONIC WAYS! HELL'S SWORD!!!!
In an instant Sasuke appears in front of Narasimha and clashes his sword with the god's own sword. The blow of the impact releases a sphere of energy that destroyes the area.*

Panel shows Minato, Kakashi and Tsunade looking at the sphere of energy.

Tsunade: What is THAT?
Minato: Impossible...
Kakashi: That's Sasuke's power...
Minato: Let's hurry! We need to get there fast!

Scene shows Itachi Jiraya and the Third, as they witness the power release.

The Third: Such power...
Jiraya: It's above the human levels of power...
Itachi: Brother...

The panel shows Sasuke standing several meters from Narasimha.
Narasimha: Impossible...you're...like a demon...
The next second he falls down on the ground dead.
Sasuke as the purple chakra slowly fades away: You lost...
In the same moment the Uchiha falls on the ground.
Sasuke thinking as his purple chakra shroud dissappears and his Spiralling EMS vanishes from his eyes: So this is it....at least i've protected the villagge...-he flashbacks moments from his life in the paralel dimension: when he was put in the same team with Naruto, how they fought Zabuza, the fight with Gaara, his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End...how he killed Orochimaru and fought Itachi...his actions during the war...the preparations for their battle with Raiden...how they all made a stand against Raiden's overwhelming power...how he protected Naruto from Raiden, to allow him to escape in time...Naruto becaming Hokage...their second fight with Raiden...his encounter of Yama...how he fought Konohamaru...killing Kalkin...Naruto leaving to protect Yama and entrusting the safety of Konoha to him...and finally...Sakura approaching her face to his...
Sasuke smiling: Heh...it was a good life...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
J-man123 (01-29-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (02-06-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-30-2012)
Old 01-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #300
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Itachi, Jiraya, Minato, the Third, Tsunade and Kakashi gathered around Sasuke's body, on the Hokage mountain.

Jiraya: The kid did it...
Tsunade: What kind of enemy did he fought!?!
Minato: He is a hero...he took that bastard with him...
Itachi as he is crying: Brother...
The Third: He died like a true shinobi...he protected our villagge...
Kakashi as he cries too: He died with a smile on his face...
Suddenly a woman lands behind them. She sees Sasuke's body on the ground. She tries to go near him but Minato stops her.
Sakura: Let me pass! I must heal him! Let me pass!
Minato looks at her with a sad face: I'm sorry...Sakura...
Sakura has a surprised face.
Sakura: What are you saying!?! Let me pass!
Minato lets her go. She gets near Sasuke and checks him.
Sakura suddenly has a shocked expression of revelation and she starts crying.
Sakura crying: No...no...no...SASUKEEE!!!!!!
The other ninjas look at her with sad expressions, as she puts her head on Sasuke's chest and cries badly.

The scene it's switched. It shows Naruto walking with Yama, Udon, Moegi, Konohamaru and Zero.

Naruto: This is the meeting spot. Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi, Zero..stay here and wait for my return.
Naruto goes away from them with Yama.
He throws his diamond on the ground and Vishnu's hologram appears.
Vishnu with a sad face: Naruto....
Naruto: What's wrong Vishnu?
Vishnu: I'm afraid...that i must give you some terrible news...
Yama: What happend?!?
Vishnu: They attacked Konoha. They sent three gods there.
Yama: Who!?!
Vishnu: Vayu, Rewgan and...Narasimha...
Yama: And?
Vishnu: They killed Vayu and Rewgan easily...they were minor gods.*
Naruto shouting: What about Narasimha?!?
Vishnu: Uchiha Sasuke killed him...
Naruto smiling: I knew it!*
Vishnu with a sad expression: But...Uchiha Sasuke payed the ultimate sacrifice...
Naruto suddenly gets a shocked expression: What do you mean...!?!
Vishnu: He died after killing Narasimha...he sacrificied his life in order to kill the God...i'm sorry...
Naruto shouting: Don't give me your " sorry" shit! This is all your fault! You and your stupid war that affects us! Fuck this!
Naruto starts emitting chakra waves. Suddenly he releases his power and the ground gets teared appart. He has his Rinnegan in his eyes. Giant lightnings struck the ground near him and it starts raining.
Vishnu: Naruto...
Naruto calms down: I know...Vishnu...it's not actually your fault...it's the other guys fault. They will pay!*
Vishnu: Indeed...they will pay. Thank you for escorting Yama here. I will transport him to the Celest City from that spot. The diversion worked...
Naruto: Yeah it did...Sasuke died for it...
Vishnu: I'm truly sorry...i valued Uchiha Sasuke...he was a redutable fighter...one of the most powerful and cunning i have ever seen...he is indeed a great loss...
Vishnu: Naruto...right now...we need to make sure that we can handle them in battle. With Sasuke's death, you are the only one on Earth who can stand them. But even you can be overwhelmed. That's why...
Naruto: I know what you want. You can have Konohamaru. He is promising and you can make him much more powerful then me.
Vishnu: Thank you Naruto.
Naruto shouts: Konohamaru come here!
Konohamaru lands near them. He looks at the hologram.
Konohamaru surprised : Whoa! What is this?!?
Naruto: Konohamaru..meet Vishnu. You will go to him.
Konohamaru: What for!?! Don't tell me that you're sending me away for more training!
Naruto with a calm voice: Sasuke just died fighting one of our enemies. Do you think that you stand a chance at your current level?
Konohamaru shocked: Sensei...died...?!?
Naruto: Yeah...
Konohamaru: Impossible!
Naruto: That's why...you will leave with Yama...and Vishnu will train you...i suppose that you want to avenge Sasuke's death?
Konohamaru with a determined look: Damn right i want!
Vishnu: Then it's settled. Contact me when you get back to Konoha. We will make arrangements for the war.*
Naruto: War?
Vishnu with a menacing look: They just lost one of their best warriors...it will come to war...

The scene it's switched. It shows Naruto entering a room that has an altar in it. On the altar is Sasuke's body.

Naruto goes near him.
Naruto: Sasuke....
He starts crying.
Naruto with the Rinnegan in his eyes and a determined look on his face : You were my best friend...no...you were my brother...and i will avenge you!*
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
J-man123 (01-29-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), lionwajih (02-06-2012), UzumakiUchiha (01-30-2012)