Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 27 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #391
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

I found something on the internet that represents Vishnu's Raigan. The abilities of this unique doujutsu are currently unknown, but ey will be revealed soon. Anyway, this is kinda how the Raigan would look like : http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...tormRaigan.jpg
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (03-13-2012)

Old 03-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #392
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
I found something on the internet that represents Vishnu's Raigan. The abilities of this unique doujutsu are currently unknown, but ey will be revealed soon. Anyway, this is kinda how the Raigan would look like : http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...tormRaigan.jpg
Looks good, reminds me of Raiden from Mortal Kombat. What do you think of adding the rinengan ripples or sharingan tomoes to that doujutsu?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (03-13-2012)
Old 03-13-2012, 05:42 PM   #393
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Looks good, reminds me of Raiden from Mortal Kombat. What do you think of adding the rinengan ripples or sharingan tomoes to that doujutsu?
Unfortunately i suck at editing to a very good quality a picture...this one, i just found it on the web.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 03-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #394
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

I will spoil something about the next chapter: Itachi will have a great impact on the upcoming events. He will do something major.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 03-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #395
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Patiently waiting for the next installment
Old 03-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #396
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
Patiently waiting for the next installment
You didn't gave me your thoughts about this one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
k-lai (03-14-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #397
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
You didn't gave me your thoughts about this one.
I did, u just didn't see it clearly else I wouldn't have said I'm waiting patiently lol

Edit: Ok it was great. I don't wanna talk more I'm really enjoying the flow of the story and I'm more interested in Vishnu's powers(raigan) u call it right?

Last edited by k-lai; 03-14-2012 at 04:34 PM.
k-lai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to k-lai For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (03-14-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #398
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
I did, u just didn't see it clearly else I wouldn't have said I'm waiting patiently lol

Edit: Ok it was great. I don't wanna talk more I'm really enjoying the flow of the story and I'm more interested in Vishnu's powers(raigan) u call it right?
Exactly. The raigan. The next chalter will reveal it's actual powers.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
k-lai (03-14-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #399
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

one day you will make a great grand daddy
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (03-16-2012)
Old 03-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #400
k-lai
ANBU

Still no sign of Vishnu?
Old 03-23-2012, 10:49 AM   #401
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

In a couple of hours it's up. I had to make some adjustments to it, because i was not content.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #402
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

And it's up guys! Enjoy it.

Naruto: The Last Guardian.*

The scene shows Sasuke's shocked face as he falls down on the ground dead.

Naruto shouts: Sasukeee!!!
Quintrix still retains the shocked expression he had witnessing the golden ratio.
Quintrix thinking: The Creator! He finally sent me the sign! This boy...he is the catalyst! Suddenly the space warps and Raiden appears in front of them.
Raiden: Good...it seems that you did a great job, Quintrix. And Livontes is currently even matched with Vishnu. My, my...what battle they are having there...Vishnu is really angry...i don't know if i could keep up with him in that state. But anyway...great job Quintrix. You killed Uchiha Sasuke and defeated Naruto!The Kyuubi is mine! And so will be their power!
Raiden looks behind him and spots Krishna on the ground uncouncious,
Raiden: This one is still alive. I will eliminate him.*
Raiden moves closer to Krishna, but he suddenly stops. Quintrix placed his hand on Krishna's shoulder.
Quintrix: Let me do it.
Raiden: Suit yourself...
Quintrix walks towards Krishna and takes out his sword. But in an instant he turns around and he tries to slash Raiden! Raiden manages to catch the blade and throws Quintrix a menacing glare.
Raiden: What's the meaning of this Quintrix?!?
Quintrix doesn't answer, lets go of the sword and makes a few steps back.
Naruto stares shocked.*
Naruto thinking: What's he doing? He turned against Raiden?!?
Quintrix as he raises his hands and gathers his energy: Vanish!*
Raiden's attack vanishes. The panel shows Quintrix blocking Raiden's way to Naruto and Sasuke.
Raiden: Why have you betrayed me, Quintrix?
Quintrix: Because i finally received a sign. I was never your allied, Raiden. Never. My mission for centuries was one: to stop you from achievieng your goals. In the first days of the creation, i received it from the Creator. He told me to infiltrate, and act as your supporter. And, when the time will come, i will receive a sign from him that will tell me that it's time to end your existence. I just received that sign.I was a double agent, and nobody besides the Creator knew. *I turned against Vishnu, i tricked Livontes,Shiva, Brahma and many others. I was with you for the last 20.000 years. And i know exactly what you can do and what limitations you have. So as long as I am in front of you, you will never get your hands on the Kyuubi. Never.
Raiden: So that's how it is, huh? I admit that i haven't anticipated this one, but it won't affect my plans that much.
Quintrix as he places his palms on the ground: Oh but I think it will! Heaven release! Angel's will!
Quintrix releases from the ground a powerful wave of energy that pushes Raiden back.*
Quintrix thinking: That technique won't allow him to use any of his powerful attacks for a while. Enough to make our escape!
Raiden manages to stay on his feet and makes a handsign.
Raiden: Demonic arts! Single blow!
He releases from the tip of his finger a dark thin ray towards Quintrix. From the ground, Naruto makes quickly some handsigns.
Naruto: Secret arts! Space-time sealing technique!
Suddenly the place where the beam it's gets frozen, for a second, giving Quintrix the opportunity to evade it.
Naruto continues to make handsigns.
Naruto: Water release! Collinding waves!
Naruto summons a giant wave that pushes Raiden back. Raiden manages to jump over the wave and lands in front of them.
Quintrix releases at the same moment a purple beam towards Raiden. Raiden quickly makes handsigns.
Raiden: Ninshu! Earth rising!
A wall rises in front of him protecting him from the attack.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #403
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Raiden thinking: He denied me the use of my powerful attacks. But they are tired, and they use weak attacks too...so it might be an even battle.
Raiden quickly makes handsigns: Ninshu! Fire demon!
He releases a giant fireball towards them. From the ground Naruto makes handsigns.
Naruto: Water release! Hokage style! Water wall!
A giant water wall erupts from the ground protecting Quintrix and Naruto from the attack. Naruto keeps making handsigns.
Naruto: Earth release! Forest of death!
From the ground appears several thin branches that wraps around Raiden's body trapping him. Naruto continues to make handsigns.
Naruto: Fire release! Dragon tails force!
From the tip of his fingers he releases five thin fire strings that also wrap around Raiden. Now he trapped Raiden and the jutsus used are keeping him still.
Naruto shouts: Now Quintrix!
Quintrix releases from his palm a giant purple beam towards Raiden, that hits him at full force. As the dust clears up, the panel shows Raiden unscathed.
Raiden: You may have restricted my access to my full powers for now...but you cannot kill me with such attacks.
Quintrix: Raiden...you will lose this war. You don't stand a chance against us right now. Vishnu will defeat Livontes and we will defeat you. You lost!
Raiden smiling: Not yet...you see...i also thought that i lost...you made me lose hope for a second...but something's about to happen that it will change the direction of this war.
Quintrix turns around and looks at Sasuke's body that lets out massive dark chakra waves.
Raiden: The kid has my power...i gave it to him...and it consumes him.
Suddenly Sasuke slowly rises up and looks at Naruto. He has the Spiralling EMS in his eye.
Dark chakras are spinning around him.
Sasuke whisppering: Naruto...
Naruto: Sasuke! What are doing?!? You're alive?!?
Sasuke: Yeah...it seems so...but something strange happens to me right now...
Suddenly he lets out a massive beam of dark chakra towards the sky!
Raiden laughs: You can stop me but you cannot stop him!

The scene shows Vishnu with cuts on his chest and Livontes badly injured.

They both look at Sasuke's power release.
Vishnu: Sasuke...
Livontes hears Raiden's voice in his mind: Quintrix betrayed us. We need to get out of here. We will regroup at the HQ.
Livontes: Got it.
Vishnu turns around and looks at him.
Livontes: It seems that we got intrerupted this time...we will finnish this next time! And you will surley die!
Vishnu looks at him, as Livontes makes a sign and vanishes.
Vishnu thinking: I need to hurry!

The panel shows Raiden, Quintrix, Naruto and Sasuke.

Sasuke starts shouting as he lets out immense dark chakras.
Raiden: Until next time...if Sasuke doesn't kill you all!
Quintrix shouts: Raaaiddeeenn!!!!
But it's too late...Raiden already vanished from their sight.
Suddenly Vishnu lands near them.
Naruto barely standing: What's happening?
Vishnu: His Spiralling EMS was given by Raiden. So he has Raiden's dark chakra and it consumes him. Raiden's presence triggered the release and Sasuke is right now under the chakra's influence.
Quintrix: So how can we stop him?
Vishnu: I don't know...i never saw something like this before.
Naruto breathing heavily: I think...that we need to fight him in order to stop him..Raiden said something about us...surviving...
Vishnu: Right now, we cannot do anything. Until the release it's over we won't see the results.
Suddenly Vishnu turns around and raises his hand at Quintrix's face. He forms in his palm a white ball of energy. He has the Raigan in his eyes.
Vishnu: You have a minute to explain.
Quintrix: The golden ratio was not meant for you. It was a sign for me. A sign that told me that it's time to abandon my act and stand up against Raiden. From the Creator. I was a double-agent all this time. The golden-ratio it's the device that allows one to travel safely through different versions of time. It had a triple role. The first it was for you, a sign that told you to keep your faith, the second one was for Sasuke to allow him to travel in time and see our future and the third was for me to tell me that it's the moment to let go of my act and join you.
Vishnu shocked: A double agent?!? I cannot belive this!
Quintrix: I don't have time to prove you right now! Sasuke's chakra release it's about to end! Protect Naruto!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:12 PM   #404
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto looks at Sasuke who is now with his eyes closed and standing. The dark chakra slowly envelopes him in a black shroud. Nothing is revealed but his face.He suddenly opens his eyes and looks at everyone.
Vishnu: Sasuke? Are you ok?
Suddenly he appears in front of Vishnu and pierces his shoulder with a dark chakra spear. Vishnu grabs the spear and throws Sasuke away. Sasuke regains his posture and looks at them.
Vishnu shouts: Stop it Sasuke! Don't let the hatred to conquer you!
Sasuke makes handsigns and suddenly a giant black hole appears above them. From the hole a dark beam it's released. Quintrix quickly delivers a purple beam, that counters Sasuke's attack.
Quintrix: Vishnu, i quite low on my energies! I managed to keep Raiden away and that took almost everything i've got.
Vishnu: I'm low myself...fighting Livontes it's tough. I cannot even use my Raigan for a while..And Naruto is exhausted...it seems that only us stay in Sasuke's way right now....
Naruto: Help me ....help me get up...and i will...will stop...him...
Quintrix: You don't stand a chance. You used your last reserves of chakra against Raiden. You'd just get killed. Stay down there and let us handle him.
Naruto: You...you don't get it...he is too...powerful...
Sasuke suddenly appears in front of Quintrix and manages to give him a hit that throws the god several meters away.
Vishnu thinking: Shit! This happens when we are all weakend! Sasuke's hatred took over him! He is above the power level of Shiva right now! If only i had my full power!
Vishnu releases several lightnings towards Sasuke. The lightnings hit him, but he is unscathed.
Quintrix appears near Vishnu.
Quintrix: I will give everything i got!*
He releases a powerful purple beam towards Sasuke. As the beam gets closer, Sasuke simply hits the beam with his hand, blocking the attack.
Quintrix: So much power...
Suddenly Sasuke is above them. He forms a chakra sword in his hand and releases a wave of dark chakra against them. The attack hits the place where Quintrix and Vishnu are. As the dust clears up the image shows Quintrix standing in one knee and Vishnu breathing heavily.
Vishnu: Dammit he caught us off guard! We don't have right now the power to stop him! We are both exhausted!
Quintrix: Shit! What do we do?*
But he stops talking because at the same moment Sasuke appears in front of him and releases another wave of energy. The attack throws Quintrix on the ground rendering him uncouncious. Sasuke attacks Vishnu, but the god manages to dodge. In an instant Sasuke vanishes and appears behind Vishnu. The Uchiha delivers a punch that throws him several meters away. The panel shows Vishnu quickly regaining his posture and remaning on one knee.
Vishnu shouts: Stop this Sasuke! Don't succumb to Raiden's hatred!*
But it's too late. Sasuke lands in front of him and prepares to impale Vishnu.
Vishnu thinking as the sword it's coming closer and closer to his chest: So..this is it..i don't have any power left to stop him...
A red flash is seen and the panel shows Vishnu's shocked face, as drops of blood hits his face. The next panel shows Vishnu that didn't get impaled. The last panel shows Naruto in front of Vishnu. Naruto took the blade instead, right in the chest.
Vishnu shouts: Narutooooooo!!!
Naruto has a smile on his face as he falls down to his knees, still having the dark chakra blade in his chest. Quintrix lands near Vishnu.
The panel shows Sasuke's shocked face. He finally overcomed the dark chakra that consumed him. Vishnu's shout waked him up.The dark shroud enveloped around him, shatters like glass instantly. He falls down to his knees in front of Naruto. The blade vanished.
Sasuke: Naruto...i'm sorry...Naruto...say something!
Naruto with a whisppered voice: Don't worry...Sasuke...this...is not the end...
Sasuke looks at him shocked, as Naruto falls to the ground. Dead.
Sasuke shouts and has tears in his eyes: Noooooo!!!!
It starts raining, as Vishnu and Quintrix witness the scene with sad faces.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 03-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #405
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Konoha. In front of the gates are Itachi and Kakashi.

Kakashi: It's quiet today.
Itachi: Yeah...
Kakashi: Too quiet.
Itachi: Indeed. Get on your position. I will send a messenger to Minato.
Itachi makes a couple of handsigns and releases a crow, that flies back to Konoha. But suddenly the crow it's freezed, and falls down trapped in a block of ice.
Suddenly a man materialize in front of them.
Kakashi: You were right.
Itachi: Who are you and what do you want?
He is an average sized man, wearing nothing but pants and has a cold demenour.
Unknown: My name is Murugan.
Itachi: And what do you want?
Murugan: I am here to destroy Konoha and everybody alive. Do you oppose?
Kakashi: This one looks quite naive...what do we do Itachi?
Itachi: I will take Murugan. Go back to Konoha and alert Minato.
Kakashi: Got it!
Suddenly Itachi appears in front of Murugan.
Murugan: So you want to fight?
Itachi: Exactly. You won't lay a finger on Konoha while i'm alive.
Murugan quickly makes a few steps back and a handsign.
Murugan: Then let me show you...the power of the Ice god!
Suddenly ice forms around him, surrounding his body in an ice armor.
Itachi looks at him smiling.
Murugan: Your end it's near and you smile?
Itachi: This was your worst mistake ever. You chose to fight me, one of the best fire users in the world.
Murugan: My ice attacks are beyond your lame fire release jutsus.
Itachi points his hand at Murugan.*
Itachi: You won't be able to win from this point.
Murugan: I don't think so!
Itachi looks at him while he instantly makes a couple of handsigns.
Itachi: Then overcome this! Fire release! Samurai's path!
Itachi spits fire that gets shaped into the form of a Samurai holding a sword.
Itachi: Go.
The samurai quickly dashes towards Murugan and tries to slash him, but the god dodges and throws a wave of ice that gets the samurai frozen.
Using the opening created, Itachi dashes towards Murugan, while he makes handsigns. He releasss a giant fireball, that Murugan dodges it, by jumping in the air. But A clone of Itachi it's above him, and hits the god with a second giant fireball. Murugan hits the earth, but he quickly gets up, unscathed.
Murugan: Fool! You will need more than that to kill me!
Itachi: Indeed....Mangekyou Sharingan!
Murugan: What's that...!?!
Itachi looks directly at him: Your doom. Amaterasu!!!
Murugan gets enveloped in black flames and he screams in agony.
Itachi turns around to walk away deactivating his MS.*
Suddenly an ice spear impales him in the chest from behind. Itachi coughs blood and turns around to see what happend. He looks at an unscathed Murugan.
Itachi: But...but how!?!
Murugan: I can reform myself, since i'm made of ice. You can burn that ice as many times as you like, since i can reform myself! You don't have a chance! And now, you got severely injured.
Itachi smiles: Thank you for sharing this information with me.*
Suddenly Itachi divides into several crows, revealing himself as a clone.
Murugan surprised: A clone!?!
He turns around only to find himself stabbed by Itachi's kunai.
Itachi is shown behind him.
Murugan: Fool! I cannot die!
Murugan vanishes and reappears several meters away from him.
Itachi quickly makes a couple of handsigns.
Itachi: Earth release! Multiple spikes!
Several spikes emerge from the earth but Murugan jumps and dodges them all. At the same moment Itachi makes handsigns.
Itachi: Water release! Water palm jutsu!
Itachi releases a stream of water that hits Murugan throwing him away. Murugan lands and sends a wave of ice at Itachi. Itachi makes handsigns.
Itachi: Fire release! Grand emperor!
He releases a beam of fire that gets shaped as a king with a crown and sword. The jutsu stops the ice attack.
Murugan jumps in the air and shouts: Ice powers awaken! Ice Age assault!
Murugan releases a giant beam of ice towards Itachi, that freezes everything in its path.
Itachi shouts: Mangekyou Sharingan! Susano'o!
Itachi quickly summons his Susano'o that protects him from the assault. The image shows a freezed setup. Murugan lands nearby Itachi.
Itachi looks at him as both are gathering their energies.
Itachi: As i said before, you made a huge mistake.
Murugan: Hmpf...let me show you, arrogant fool, the extent of my powers!
Murugan raises his hands towards Itachi: Ice power! Cataclysm arising!
Murugan releases a giant blast of ice towards Itachi.
Itachi activates his Susano'o that protects him from the ice. As the dust clears up, the panel shows an exhausted Itachi barely standing. Defending from Murugan's attack took everything he got. The panel shows Murugan slowly approaching Itachi, with an ice sword in his hand.
Murugan: This is the end for you. You were a good opponent, but you cannot defeat a god.
Itachi: This is not over, Murugan.
Murugan swings his sword and decapitates Itachi.
Murugan: Oh, but it's over.
He turns around and walks away.
Suddenly Itachi's voice is heared.
Itachi: I just told you that this is not over. It just started for me.
Murugan quickly turns around, only to find himself impaled by Itachi's Totsuka sword.
Itachi with MS in his eyes: This is over right now, Murugan. This blade will seal you away forever.
Murugan: But how!?! How did you survived!?!
Itachi smiles: Survive what? You never touched me.
Murugan shouts: I decapitated you!
Itachi: No you didn't. You didn't fought me. You were in a genjutsu all this time. When i pointed my finger at you, i already trapped you in a genjutsu. And now, you lost.
Murugan: Impossible!*
Itachi with a menacing tone: You thought that you can defeat me with your ice attacks? You just lost your life because of your arrogance. Farewell...god of ice!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (03-27-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-23-2012)