Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 31 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #451
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Yes jekyl_hyde, please sir can i have some Moar??!
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-12-2012)

Old 04-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #452
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Friendship
*Scene shows Gaara walking up to Naruto and Hinata, who are holding hands.*
Gaara: I promise it won’t be long.
Hinata: Ok, I guess…
*As Hinata tries to walk away, Naruto pulls her back to give her a quick kiss and then let’s he leave. Hinata walks back into the room.*
Gaara: Do you have a plan?
Naruto: For what?
Gaara: For the upcoming battle.
Naruto: Not really… you know that’s not my strong suit.
Gaara: But it needs to become one.
*Naruto gives Gaara a serious look.*
Gaara: You’re still the same Naruto, but now you wield powers unfathomed. Can you protect everyone and save Sasuke?
Naruto: I don’t know.
*Gaara places his hand on Naruto’s shoulder.*
Gaara: If anyone can do it, it would be you.
*Both smile and chuckle.*
Gaara: We have a meeting tomorrow to make sure for our final preparations. This time, we are attacking.
Naruto: Ok….
Gaara: Madara toyed with us Kages. Knowing that Sasuke hasn’t entered the battlefield yet… it’s frightening. He’s a formidable foe. I’m not sure us Kages can handle it. But with you, we have a chance.
Naruto: You have no idea….
*Ei, Oonoki, Mei, and Tsunade all walk up.*
Ei: Getting cocky?
Naruto with a stern look: No. I gotta go guys.
Tsunade: There’s a meeting tomorrow morning, 6 a.m. sharp. We require your presence.
Naruto as he walks off: Ok.
Oonoki: What’s gotten into him?
Gaara: He realizes the gravity of the situation.
Oonoki: To think, one shinobi can hold so much in his palm. Any kage would be proud to him as a part of their village.
Tsunade: His will of fire is probably the strongest.
*Scene switches back Madara and Kagame walking into a deep cavernous room.*
Madara: Is he on his way?
Kagame: Aye.
Madara: You’ve done quite the job in preparing for this nephew.
*The scene zooms out, showing thousands of Zetsu clones forming into ten Gedo Mazos.*
Kagame: They aren’t exact replicas. They have about 70% of the originals power, but they will be more than enough for that pitiful shinobi alliance army.
*A door creaks open.*
Kagame: Welcome… Sasuke.
*Madara glances over at Sasuke. Sasuke immediately casts Amerterasu on Madara. Madara is engulfed in the black flame, but he just stands and looks at Sasuke. Madara makes a handsign, and the flames wither away.*
Madara: Don’t test me youngling.
Kagame: It would be wise to realize your place Sasuke.
Sasuke: Cut the crap… who are you!?!
Madara: I am Uchiha Madara. And this is my nephew, Uchiha Kagame.
*Sasuke lunges at Kagame to try to attack him. Madara subdues Sasuke in Motukon branches.*
Madara: It would be wise to heed my warning.
Sasuke: What do you want with me?
Kagame: Simple. You’ll be the jinchuuriki of the juubi, hence why we must sync you with Gedo Mazo. It will take about a day, which is good, seeing how we have two.
*Madara starts to leave the room.*
Madara: We’re going to take the war to them, after you have synced with Gedo Mazo, I suggest you rest, both of you.
*Madara releases Sasuke and leaves the room.*
Kagame: Over here Sasuke.
*Sasuke walks to horizontal bar with straps hanging from the ceiling. Kagame straps Sasuke in.*
Kagame: Let’s get started.
*Kagame does a handsign. The scene zooms out, and you hearing Sasuke screaming. Scene switches back to Kumagakure and the barroom, focusing on Shikamaru and Temari.*
Shikamaru with a slightly slurred speech: So Timori, what’s it like being the sister of the Kazikuge?
Temari: You’re drunk Shikamaru.
Shikamaru: Yeeeaahhhh.
Temari: Let me take you back to your quarters.
*Temari helps Shikamaru brace on her shoulders and walks him to his quarters.*
Shikamaru: If I wasn’t so drunk right now, I would say this is quite the drag.
Temari: And….
Shikamaru: It’s not….
Temari: I think…. that’s sweet.
Shikamaru: You more than welcome to stay with me tonight.
Temari: No… I need to make sure I’m at the meeting tomorrow.
Shikamaru: So do I, why do you think I’m trying to get you to stay with me.
Temari: No fooling around. *She points at him.*
Shikamaru: Not even a little?
*Temari grabs his nipple area and twists it.*
Shikamaru with a delayed reaction: OWWWWW!!!! That hurt.
Temari: There, we fooled around.
*They enter Shikamaru’s quarters.*
Shikamaru: I like you.
*Shikamaru falls over onto a mat and falls asleep.*
Temari in thought: Who knew he could be so cute when he’s drunk?
*Scene switches over to Hinata’s quarters as she is asleep on her bed. Naruto walks over to her and lays beside her.*
Kurama to Naruto: I know this feeling.
Naruto: Really?
Kurama: Yeah. Both your mother and Mito-san had the same feeling with your dad and Hashirama-sama.
Naruto: Why do you show respect to them?
Kurama: To whom?
Naruto: Shodai Hokage and his wife.
Kurama: Hashirama was the last Kage that I know who sought after real peace. Few people respected us bijuu, but he did, and because he did, so did she. I understand that now. Back then, I didn’t.
Naruto: How so?
Kurama: Madara had been using me for some time. He kept me caged up, and then released me whenever he needed me to ravage some area. It was maddening. But Mito-san… she never really talked to me like we do, but she never disrespected me either. It’s like Hashirama knew that Mito-san, the polar opposite of Madara, would be exactly what I needed. That’s why I let her use my chakra every now and then.
Naruto: What about mom?
Kurama: We really never had time to form any type of bond, other than the typical bijuu and jinchuuriki bond. The masked man saw to that. But she never made me feel the way Madara made me feel.
Naruto: Kurama….
Kurama: Yeah.
Naruto: After I’m long gone, I hope you speak the same way about me as you do Granny Mito.
*Kurama smiles.*
*The scene focuses back out on Hinata, with Naruto lying asleep beside her holding her.*

End.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-13-2012), Narut0360 (04-12-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-12-2012), Vishnu (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #453
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

And finally the last chapter it's up. Everyone who watched the evolution of " The Next Generation" please tell me what do you think. I hope that you will like it. And without any more delays:

Naruto: The end of the beggining.

The panel shows Naruto with a strange Rinnegan in his eyes. On the backround of the Rinnegan circles, three lightnings are formed.

Raiden: Well, well...Vishnu's powers. So he gave it to you. I was expecting that. Now you've gone far beyond any level that a man has ever reached. You're a Sage, you wield the Kyuubi's power, you got yourself an unique doujutsu and you manipulate the light release. I think that you're finally ready.
Naruto: Finally ready for what?
Raiden smiles: Ready to became the last Guardian. Vishnu entrusted the task to you.
Naruto: So you know...
Raiden: It doesn't matter. Now, Uzumaki Naruto...let's get to the real deal. Attack me with everything you got. Prove to me that you're not just another idiot with raw power.
Naruto smiles.
Naruto: Raiden. I will give to you everything i got. But before i would do any of that...
Suddenly Quintrix lands near Naruto casting a jutsu.
Quintrix: Angel's judgement! Restriction!
He sends a shockwave that cancels for a while Raiden's main powers. At the same moment Zero appears near Raiden and touches his chest with his hand.
Zero: When i'm touching someone like this...i am able to fully restrict all their energies for fifteen minutes.
At the same moment Naruto makes a handsign trapping Raiden and Zero inside an earth prison.
Naruto: Good. That way i got fifteen minutes. Zero should be able to handle him.
Naruto turns around and goes towards the rest of the people. When he passes by Krishna, the god falls to his knees, making a bow.
Naruto: Krishna, what are you doing...?!?
Krishna: Lord Naruto. You're the Guardian of the Beyonders now. Lord Vishnu entrusted you with this title. Our life is in your hands!
Naruto looks at him makes a small bow and goes towards Sasuke. He releases Sasuke from the seal.
Sasuke: What's your plan fool?
Naruto: To do what's right to do.*
Sasuke: Sacrifing yourself won't change anything.
Naruto: It will change everything. You see...Vishnu had hope until his last moment. He made me to realise something. That we are actually able to break the illusion that it's the time. And change it's course.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Naruto: We cannot defeat Raiden today. I don't have that power. But i can earn a delay. I can make a bargain.
Sasuke: What kind of bargain?
Naruto: He is the Creator Sasuke! We were deceived! He is actually the Creator! Ink about: the Creator is supposed to be a rational being, an impartial and objective being. But, during all of these, he helped me, you and Vishnu. Raiden won! He manipulated the events and he already knows the outcome.
Sasuke: I don't follow!
Naruto: The Creator was anything but objective and impartial! He took a side Sasuke! He took a side! A side that ensured Raiden's succes here, today. *Vishnu told me legends...he told about how the Beyonders thought that immediatly after the Creation, the Creator went to an eternal sleep. He thought that he was wrong. But he was right actually! Raiden was the Creator all this time. He projected his spirit, using his powers and pretended to be the Creator! He used the Creator's absence in his own advantage! He changed the illusion. He manipulated the future and he created a paradox. He becamed the Creator in a seperate timeline! And he adjusted for this one. This whole act, is whole war...was only to be able to set up his dominion from the future. It's a cycle Sasuke! It's a cycle! And we fell for it! Everythihng that we would done now, it was alteady determined. Our decision cannot be breaked at this moment. Let's say that if i chose to kill myself now, that decision would sonehow allow Raiden to became the Creator. It's a cycle. I am trapped in it. And because of your connection with him, you're the only one able to break this cycle! Because he gave you the Spiralling EMS, you can trespass the boundaries of the illusion!*
Sasuke: So you're saying that, immediatly after the Creation of the world, the Creator fell into an eternal sleep and Raiden used that in his advantage? That in a separate dimension, or branch of the illusion called time, he managed to became the Creator, snd that he used his powers to manipulate us all these years? And that this war is essential for him, in order to became the Creator?
Naruto: Exactly! It's like this: you turn back in time, and you save your grandfather from dying. That way you ensured your birth. But if you wouldn't come back in time to save him, how would you live in your initial timeline at first? You shouldn't exist at all. It's a paradox. And Raiden understood it. And took advantage of this! We lost Sasuke. This battle...
Sasuke with a determined look: But not the war!
Naruto: I have made my choice. I will became his servant in order to assure your succes. I will became the Guardian of time. But you will have to be able to escape my sight.Because...i'm sure that i won't be the same...you will be on your own...Sasuke...
Sasuke: Don't worry. I have a plan!
Naruto: I hope so.
Sasuke: Yeah..
Naruto: So...this is a goodbye, Sasuke. I leave everything in your capable hands.*
Naruto hugs Sasuke.*
Sasuke looks at him: Uzumaki Naruto. You were born to do great things. And right now...we are just witnessing your legend. Be the man that you must be! Became the light that will cover all of us!
Naruto turns around and says: Hm...Uchiha Sasuke...you're at the peak of your powers. So...i expect you to be the darkness that will allow the light to manifest!*
Sasuke smiles: I will be...i will be Naruto...
Naruto walks towards Konohamaru.*
Konohamaru: What's going to happen now?!?
Naruto: Everythig will change. You have grown Konohamaru. You're more powerful then i ever thought you would became. Right now you stand at the top in Konoha. And i'm proud of you. You will have to protect Konoha from now on. Of course that Dad, the third, Tsunade, Itachi and many others will help you...but the rest is up to you!*
Konohamaru shocked: What do you mean?
Naruto has a genuine smile on his face: From today...Konohamaru Sarutobi...you're Hokage!!!
Konohamaru falls down to his knees with shock written all over his face.
Naruto smiles and turns around, ready to leave.
Naruto: Farewell...boy...became a Hokage...like none before you!
Konohamaru start crying as he looks at his mentor, teacher, friend and brother leaving.
Naruto walks towards Hinata and hugs her.
Naruto: Hyuuga Hinata...i'm afraid...that the path i have chosen for me...would not be suitable for you...
Hinata looks at him and punches him in the stomach.
Hinata: Naruto...you cannot leave your wife behind. I will follow you...wherever it may takes us.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com

Last edited by Vishnu; 04-12-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KZR (09-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #454
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The panel shows Sasuke. He looks at Naruto and remembers a moment that he spent with Vishnu.

-flashback-

Vishnu and Sasuke are standing on the top of Hashirama's head.

Sasuke: What do you think about us, Vishnu? About me and about Naruto?
Vishnu: What so you mean Sasuke?
Sasuke: I mean that...a man old as you are...should have a correct opinion of us. I would like to hear it.
Vishnu smiles: Heh...you're both young...reckless...and powerful. Let me start with Naruto...he is the expression of good. He cares about people and he puts aside his well being, chosing the better for the others, even if it costs him. But...one day he will have to make a tough choice. And...i'm sure that he will make the right one for all of you.
Sasuke: And about me?
Vishnu: You...you're shrouded in darkness, Sasuke. And that's your greatest asset. You have powerful ties with the darkness, but...you walk a path of light. You're a strange kid. And...someday...you will remember this moment and realize that your future is not the one you wanted. But a darker one...you will also have to make a tough choice. And i'm sure that you will chose what's the best for the world. Because...after the darkest night...the light appears...
Sasuke: I don't understand..
Vishnu: You will...at the right moment...you will understand. I don't know what will happen...but i have a feeling...

Back to reality.

The panel shows the earth dome made by Naruto. The dome strats crumbling. The scene shows Zero getting thrown away by Raiden and alling on the ground. The boy is nearly dead.

Naruto makes a step towards Raiden.
Raiden: You thought that you can keep me there?*
Naruto: No. I was just buying some time.
Raiden: Time? For what?
Naruto: Sasuke...Itachi...could you use your Susano'o to protect everyone?
At the same moment both Sasuke and Itachi activates their Susano'o.
Naruto with a menacing look: Raiden...prepare yourself. I'm going all out. One last shot.
Raiden smiles: Uzumaki Naruto...only Vishnu had the power to kill me. And now...he is dead.
You don't stand a chance. Do i need to repeat myself?
Naruto: No. You don't.*
Suddenly Naruto makes handsigns. He in Sage Mode and Kurama's chakras are around his body.
Naruto shouts: Light release! Sage Kurama light Rasengan!!!!!
He creates a Rasengan that has in it all the five elements, the natural energy and Kurama's chakra. It's a giant energy ball that spins faster and faster.
Raiden quickly gathers his energies, and at the same moment when Naruto dashes towards him, holding the Rasengan, Raiden releases a giant dark beam that clashes with Naruto's jutsu. The magnitude of the attack equals the one of a nuclear bomb. The Uchiha brothers gets throwed away by the blast. Luckly all the protections and their Susano'o have rezisted. A giant smoke, dust, fire made cloud arises from the spot of the clash. It's an apocalyptic scene.*
The panel shows Naruto on his knees. He is barely awake. Kurama's power allowed him to survive.
From the smoke, a man slowly walks towards him. The scene presents a heavily injured Raiden. He is coming after Naruto. The moment he reaches the boy, Naruto falls on the ground. He consumed almost all of his chakra and he almost dead.
Raiden: Uzumaki Naruto, that was your best shot. And you didn't managed to kill me.
Naruto slowly rises up and looks at Raiden.
Instantly he takes out a kunai, he channels the remaining chakra through it and puts at his neck.
Naruto: I know you want me. That you need me. If i'm dead, your whole plan fails.
Raiden: We have a paradox here, son. If this is happening, the succesion of this events points out that you already made the choice of becaming the Guardian. So you won't kill yourself.
Naruto smiles: It means actually that you agreed on my conditions.
Raiden: Let's hear it then.
Naruto: First: You won't kill anyone. You will let them live. *Second: you will never bring war on the mankind again, and third: i will rebuild the Celest City.
Raiden: What choice do i have? If i want to trick the illusion and break it i need you. So i will accept your conditions.
Naruto: Then...we have a bargain here.
Raiden: Indeed.*
Raiden makes a handsigns and he slowly vanishes.
Raiden: This is over, Uzumaki Naruto. As i said at the beggining...you have lost.
Naruto smiles sadly: The beggining of the end, huh?
Raiden: You will pass away in a couple of minutes. Your soul will transcend the illusion and you will be projected alongside the Kyuubi into the Celest City dimension. You are to be forever tied to your duty as the Guardian of time. You will never be able to leave the City. You will do it only at my command. For this, i will let them live. You fought a god and you lost, Uzumaki Naruto...you still have the power to fix Konoha...do it. I will allow it. Meet me in the City.
Raiden completly vanished from the battlefield.
Naruto looks behind him. He sees Itachi, Jiraya, Tsunade, The Thrid, his father, his mother, Hinata, Neji, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Lee, TenTen, Sakura, Kakashi and many many others. They are all looking at him with shock written on their faces. Two faces are dominant. Sasuke and Konohamaru.
Naruto thinking: Uchiha Sasuke...Konohamaru Sarutobi...one stands for the past and one for the future...i have failed as a Hokage...but you will do better, Konohamaru...i'm sure that you will do much better...it was all in vain...i was so blind..i haven't seen that so many were willing to help me...i got arrogant...i thought that i can deal with everything. The power is not the answer...and now i have to pay the ultimate price for my arrogance...Be a better Hokage Konohamaru...like none before you...and Sasuke...Raiden talked about himself as a God...earn your nickname...prove to him why you are called the God Slayer...it's all up to you now...and Hinata...i'm sorry...i'm truly sorry...but i cannot take you with me. I cannot let you live the life that i have chosen for me...i love you...farewell everyone...farewell...we will never met again...
The panel shows The Sixth Hokage standing, tall and determined. He makes a couple of handsigns.
Naruto: Outher path summoning! Return of all creation!
He releases countless blue beams from his body. Beams that goes straight towards the army, the villagge and the surroundings. Beams that heal and repair everything that has been destroyed by their fight. Trees grow back to life, Konoha gets instantly rebuilt and people are revived.
The army stares shocked at this spectacle. At a certain point the beams stop. Naruto look at them and smiles. And slowly, he falls down on his back. As his head hits the ground he thinks.
Naruto: It was a good life...
The panel shows the body of Uzumaki Naruto the Sixth Hokage resting on the ground. He died with a smile on his face, remembering for those who knew him since he was little the image of the brat who promised to became Hokage.
Itachi as tears starts falling from his eyes: He was truly a Hokage like none before him...
The crowd looks at the body of the fallen Hokage...he gave his life to gave them back the life they had. He lost the battle with Raiden, but he won a life without threats for them. Uzumaki Naruto...he was the chosen one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-13-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #455
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Sasuke who slowly approaches Naruto's body.

He falls down to his knees and closes the eyes of his lifetime friend and brother. They fought together countless battles against powerful enemies. And they always won, against all odds. But this time they've lost...this time they lost the most important battle of all...he looks around and notices that Krishna, Yama and Quintrix vanished. Probably they were dragged by Raiden in the Celest City and imprisoned there.
At the same moment when he was thinking of this, Naruto's body emmited a electrical beam that hit Sasuke in the chest. And in an instant Sasuke witnessed the truth. One last jutsu performed by Naruto, that revealed to him everything.

The panel shows Sasuke in his mind. A man dressed completly in white slowly approaches him. A tall man, about 19 years old...with black hair and a lightning pattern in his eyes.
Sasuke shocked: Vishnu?!?
Vishnu: Hello, Sasuke.
Sasuke: What are you doing here?!? Aren't you dead?
Vishnu: Indeed i am. But before i died, i transffered my remaining energy to Naruto. I knew that he will die fighting Raiden, and i had something to tell you. So i placed a portion of my power in Naruto that would awake after his death and only at your touch.
Sasuke surprised: You knew that Naruto was going to die?*
Vishnu: Yes. I reached that conclusion after my fight with Livontes. But he is not actually dead. He just doesn't belong in this dimension anymore. Raiden imprisoned his soul.You see...i was wrong. Raiden wasn't seeking any of our powers. He wasn't going to challenge the Creator. His plan was so complex that i didn't understood it until the last moment.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Vishnu: Let me explain. After the world was created, the Creator went to an eternal sleep. Raiden took advantage of that, and by using his powers, he twisted the time in order for him to became a substitute for the Creator. He prepared everything. He knew what he had to done. First he activated a future dimension, where he would be the Creator. Then, he returned to your original dimension. There he created a war that will allow him to implant his powers inside you. Then he determined you to escape him and travel to this dimension.That way, when you would travel to another dimension in order to escape him, you would trigger the mechanism of the future he made. And so, this dimension has only one possible future. The one where Raiden is the Creator. He found the flaw in the illusion and exploited it.*
Sasuke: So...this is my fault?
Vishnu: Truthfully...yeah...it's your fault. But indirectly. Anyway, Raiden never planned to steal my powers. He created a war between us and other Beyonders in order to allow Naruto to grow. At the same time he was traveling to the future where he was already the Creator, and from there he manipulated the events making us to belive that the original Creator was helping us. He gave you the golden ratio to serve as a trick for Quintrix and for me. And after, he manipulated this war. He summoned Livontes to fight me, because he knew that it would weaken me. He trapped Naruto when you thought that you killed him and used that opportunity to see if he is fit to became the next guardian.
Sasuke: And why does he needs Naruto?
Vishnu: Because the illusion needs a Guardian to watch over it. If it fails he would lose his current position as the Creator. Everything would crumble. He needed Naruto because he knew that he could not maipulated me when i was the Guardian, and Naruto is next to me in power terms. And he can manipulate Naruto because he's got leverage on him.Naruto knows that he cannot defeat Raiden in battle, so if he doesn't obey, Raiden would simply eliminate everyone dear to him. He had to make a sacrifice.
Sasuke: So what should we do!?!
Vishnu: Considering the fact that because of your link with Raiden you have the power the break the borders of the illusion called time...right now...You're the only hope, Sasuke. You must travel where nobody has ever been before...you must cease to be a man and you have to became a myth...your presence must alter the future, otherwise...it will be just a cycle.
Sasuke: And how do i do that?
Vishnu: Find the real Creator, Sasuke. Awake the original Creator from his eternal sleep and Raiden will fall. Then...you will kill Raiden. But you will have to pay a price for killing someone like him.
Sasuke smiles: Price? I don't care about something like that. My whole life was a lie, Vishnu. I lived accordingly to Raiden's plan. It's time to make a change.
Vishnu: Sasuke...if you want to survive and if you want to have the slightest chance at winning...you must be ruthless. Without any mercy. Because it won't be easy. Your quest won't be easy.
Sasuke: I know. One question, Vishnu...where do i start?
Vishnu: Seek the place where the legends gathered. The altar where it started everything. You will find your answer that. I cannot tell you more, that's all i know.
Sasuke: Fine. It's a start. -he looks at Vishnu- What will happen with you?
Vishnu: Oh, i'm already dead. I was just a pawn in this play. But you will be the main actor. I trust you Sasuke...i'm sure that you will find a way to do!
Sasuke: Thank you, Vishnu...you know..you were a great man...
Vishnu smiles sadly: No Sasuke...i wasn't *a great man...i had help...the others always helped me...the real Creator gave me power...but it wasn't my power that made the Celest City to last so long...it was the power of it's residents. Never be alone, Sasuke...never...and...
Vishnu as he slowly vanishes away: Don't ever lose yourself...
The panel shows Sasuke back in the real world with tears in his eyes.
Sasuke to himself: I won't...Lord Vishnu...i won't...

The scene shows Konoha a couple of days later. Everyone is gathered at the Stone funeral monument. There, a statue of Naruto was made. The panel shows the Raikage, Mizukage, Tsuchikage and Kazekage, the Uchiha clan, the Hyuugas and all the other clans and people from Konoha. They are each going and place a flower on Naruto's grave. The state has a description written at it's base: " Uzumaki Naruto-the Fallen Saviour" . When everybody edns placing their flowers, a small group of people gets in a line. They all want to say something.

The panel shows Itachi talking.

Itachi: Uzumaki Naruto. The Sixth Hokage. He was just a kid to some of you. But this kid...he had more wisdom then many of the elders. He protected us with everything he got and he payed the ultimate sacrifice in order to save us. He was like a little brother to me. I admired him and i always thought that we were blessed to have him as a Hokage. He died like a true shinobi! He died in battle, protecting his villagge. He is our here...and he will never be forgotten!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #456
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Minato stands up.

Minato: Uzumaki Naruto...he was my son. He was....there are no proper words to describe him. He was kind hearted...he knew when he needed to be rash, when he was supposed to be calm...he was...my son...and i was so proud of him...he was everything you could ask a son to be...

Shikamaru stands up.

Shikamaru: Uzumaki Naruto...he was my friend. He was the best leader we ever had, a great Hokage, a powerful shinobi, and...most important my friend. When i was with him...i had this feeling...like i would like to walk alongside him...no matter what road he would have chose...i will miss you...Naruto...

The panel shows Sasuke standing on the top on Hashirama's head and looking at the horizont. He wasn't at the funeral. Everyone was thinking that Naruto died...he didn't told them the truth...they thought that he died to protect them...that he killed Raiden.*

Sasuke thinking: I won't let you down, Naruto. I will come after you...and i will bring you back no matter what!
Suddenly someone lands behind him.
Sasuke turns around and he spots Hinata.
Hinata comes near him and sits down.
Hinata: Why aren't at the funeral?
Sasuke: You tell me...but what about you? Why aren't there?
Hinata as she looks at the sky: Why should i mourn someone that isn't dead, eh, *Sasuke?
Sasuke shocked looks at her: What do you mean, Hinata?
Hinata: Stop thinking that i'm a fool. He isn't dead and you know it.
Sasuke: But how would you know something like that?
Hinata with a determined look: Because i can feel it. He is alive. Somewhere...
Sasuke thinking: Dammit...she really loves him...
Hinata: So...i know that you will do something. Something to bring him back.
Sasuke: What makes you think that?
Hinata: Because you're an arrogant powerful fool that won't accept this situation. And most importantly...because you are like a brother to him.
Sasuke: Hinata...
Hinata: So...will you take me with you, Sasuke? Wherever the path you have chosen will take us?
Sasuke: Hinata...you're right...he is not dead...but the path of saving him...it's a dark one...a clouded one...a dangerous one. Probably i won't even make it...
Hinata: Do you actually think that i can stay behind and do nothing!?! I will follow you Sasuke, even if we will have to descend through Hell, in order to save him!
Sasuke: I'm afraid *that's exactly what we would have to do...But why? Why do you want to risk everything?
Hinata: Because i love him...

The scene it's switched. It shows Konohamaru standing in the Hokage office.

Sasuke enters the office and looks at the boy.
Sasuke: Well, well...who would have thought that my student would actually became a Hokage?
Konohamaru turns around and smiles: This used to be his office.
Sasuke: It's yours now.
Konohamaru: No it's not.
Sasuke: You're the Hokage, now, Konohamaru...
Konohamaru smiles: No...i'm just keeping his place until you will bring him back.
Sasuke thinking: What the...?!?
Konohamaru: He is not dead. He promised me that he won't die before we would have one last fight for the title of Hokage. And i know you, Sasuke-sensei...you're up to something.*
Sasuke: Konohamaru...i will have to leave Konoha...you will have Minato, Itachi, Jiraya, your grandfather and many many others to help you.
Konohamaru: I understand. I'm guessing that Hinata is also coming with you?
Sasuke smiles: Quite observant.
Konohamaru: I learned from the best. But...before you leave...i have one request to make.
Sasuke: Let's hear it.
Konohamaru: Take Zero with you.*
Sasuke: Why should i do that?
Konohamaru: When he was blocking Raiden's powers...something happend to him. And i have a feeling that in your quest he will find answers.
Sasuke: What do you mean, that something happend to him?
Konohamaru: He is..changed. You will see it yourself. So take him with you.
Sasuke: Konohamaru...the journey that i intend to follow...
Suddenly a voice is heared. Zero just landed on the window.
Zero: I don't care about what dangers will be ahead of us. I'm coming with you, Sasuke. We will bring Naruto back and i will find out what happend with me.
Sasuke looks shocked at Zero. The kid Used to have silver white hair and blue eyes. Now his hair is half dark and his right eye and arm are entirely black.
Sasuke stares and remains silent.
Zero: Exactly. And i need to know what it's this.
Sasuke: Fine. I will take you with me. But let me warn you...it won't be an easy mission. I don't guarantee that any of us will return alive from this journey.
Zero: Don't worry. I don't plan on dying yet.
Konohamaru: Then...Sasuke-sensei...
Sasuke: This is a farewell...take care of yourself kiddo. I'm proud to be your former sensei!*
Konohamaru: I will...and Sasuke...don't die. Return home with Naruto.*
Sasuke smiles: I will...

The panel shows Sasuke walking on the streets of Konoha. Suddenly a man lands near him. The next moment an ANBU also lands next to him. One of them is Itachi. The ANBU still has still a mask.

Sasuke:Brother...
Itachi: Sasuke...
Sasuke: So you know, huh?
Itachi: Did you thought that you can keep the fact that you're leaving away from me?
Sasuke:Not even for a moment. I would ask you to come with me...but Konoha...
Itachi: Needs a Mangekyou here,
Sasuke: Just in case. The Hokage is young. Protect him. Don't let him take bad decisions. Guide him, brother...
Itachi: I will...but will you be ok?
Sasuke: Don't worry i'm not leaving alone. Zero and Hinata are coming with me.
Itachi: I thought so. Bring him back.*
Sasuke: I will...
Itachi: Anyway...a three man cell it's not enough. You would need another man in this mission.
Sasuke: Who?*
The ANBU takes down his mask revealing his young face and the Sharingan in his eyes.
Shisui: Me.
Sasuke: Uchiha Shisui?!?*
Itachi: If i cannot come...i trust that he would be of use for you!
Sasuke: Shisui...uncle...are you ok with this? I mean why would you come with me?
Shisui smiles: It's quite simple, Sasuke. I cannot let the brigde of the Uchiha to fall. I mean that, i'm here sent by your father Fugaku. I have to protect you with at every cost.
Sasuke: You don't have to do it, uncle! You don't have to risk your life by coming with me!
Shisui: And yet, i will do it, Sasuke. You will find that i'm very useful.
Sasuke: Hmpf...very well then. This means that we will travel as a four men cell.*
Itachi: Indeed. It's wiser this way, brother.
Sasuke: Thank you, Itachi...thank you..
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 04-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #457
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel presents Sasuke holding Sakura in his arms, in a giant bed.

Sasuke: Sakura...i'm leaving tomorrow.*
Sakura: Are you going to bring him back, Sasuke?
Sasuke: That's the plan.*
Sakura smiles: I trust you, my love. I'm confident that you will do it!
Sasuke: Well...Sakura...i know that i said this before...-he coughs- damn...it takes a lot of courage to say this to you again...but i don't know if i will retu...
He is stoped because Sakura placed one of her fingers on his lips.
Sakura: Shut up. You always come back to me. Even when you died, you returned. And i trust that you will also get back this time!*
Sasuke gets off the bed, pulls Sakura and kneels before her.
Sasuke: Haruno Sakura...if i return...do you want to marry me?
Sakura blushes and starts crying.
Sakura: Of course, idiot!
Sasuke laughs out of joy and hugs her.
Sasuke with a determined look: Then...i guess that i have to get back!

The scene it's switched. It shows Konoha the next morning. At the front gates there are four people gathered.*

Sasuke looks at his new teammates: Hyuuga Hinata, Zero and Uchiha Shisui.
Sasuke: Have you prepared everything for the mission? Provisions, weapons, money?
Hinata, Zero and Shisui at the same moment: Yeas.
Sasuke: Then...I will say this again: i cannot guarantee anything. We might have succes, but it's very likely that we will die. I don't know what we are going against, what kind of enemies we will find in our quest, what tortures we will have to endure. That's unknown. So if any of you wants to retreat, do it now! Because it's going to be too late after we leave Konoha.
Sasuke looks at each of them. Hinata has determination on her face, Zero looks like he is prepared for anything and Shisui smiles confidently.
Sasuke thinking: Good. They're mentally prepared.
Zero: What's our aim?
Sasuke: Let me expose the situation. The enemy has the former Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto. Currently he is trapped in a place called the Celest City. Our main enemy is Raiden. He holds powers beyond our imagination. *Our aim is to free Naruto, who sacrificed himself in order for us to survive, to overthrow Raiden, to find the answers that Zero deserves to know about some changes that have occured to him and changed his personality and affected his powers, and to wake up from his sleep, the original Creator.
Shisui: And how hould we do all of these?
Sasuke: Well...i don't know. Before he died, Vishnu told me to seek the place where the legends gathered. The altar where it started everything. *That's our starting point. But first we need to find that place. We got almost nothing, but i'm determined to go even if it means to go alone. So that's all i know. Do you still want to come with me?
Hinata: Yes...i will come to save Naruto!
Zero: I need answers! I will come! Because of this Raiden guy, i got changed. In a way that i hate. I need to find out how to go back to my old self!
Shisui smiles: Well...it sounds like a suicide mission. I'm in, Sasuke.
Sasuke smiles: Good...then let's go! Let's find that bastard and bring him back!
They all turn around and starts dashing away from Konoha with the Sun behind them.

The panel shows two people standing on Konoha's gates. Uchiha Itachi and Konohamaru Sarutobi.

Konohamaru: What do you think, Itachi?
Itachi looks at him and smiles: Knowing Sasuke...they will do it!*
Konohamaru: Yeah...i hope so...because if they fail...we won't be able to survive the hurricane that they will bring over us!
Itachi: Don't worry with that, Konohamaru! You're the Hokage now! You represent the next generation! They've entrusted the village to you! Make them proud! Stand up and rise to your name!
Konohamaru: Itachi...
Itachi bows before him.
Itachi: Seventh Hokage, Sarutobi Konohamaru...i swear to protect you with my life! You're a memento of the former Hokage and my brother for me!*

The panel shows a completly rebuilt Celest City. The sky it's dark and clouded. The City is filled with people, former low rank beyonders who returned from the dimension where they went for protection after the first destruction of the City.

The scene presents a tall blonde boy, standing at the tallest balcony in the City and looking from a high distance at the City. He is dressed completly in white and sports also a white coat with a thin red line at the zipper.
A man appears behind him. Naruto turns around and looks at the man dressed entirely in red.
Naruto: Yama, what's going on?
Yama: Naruto, it's time. The first meeting of the new council it's about to start. As the leader of the Celest City you must attend. Raiden announced that he has something to tell us.
Naruto: Fine.
Naruto goes with Yama and enters a giant council room. Twelve seats are occupied by several Beyonders. In the place opposed to Naruto's, at the other end of the table, a man is sitting and smiling.
Raiden: Welcome, Uzumaki Naruto...
Naruto looks at him with disgust on his face.
Naruto: Raiden...
Raiden makes a sign and instantly sends a black beam towards Naruto. The boy doesn't even have enough time to react, but the Kyuubi is faster. Kurama streams his chakra and protects Naruto.
Raiden : It's the Creator. Not Raiden anymore. Get that in your head. If it wasn't for the Kyuubi you would be dead.
Naruto having a menacing look smiles: I don't think that you would kill me, Raiden!
Raiden: Amd why is that?
Naruto: Because you need me. You got leverage over me with Konoha, but i got over you, because you need me in order to keep your position. Did you thought that i wouldn't notice? If the illusion of time would fail, you would lose your position.*
Raiden: But if you let the time to get destroyed your dear people in Konoha would also die.
Naruto: If i have to chose between you killing them and dying from the illusion's fail, i'd rather break the time flow and kill them with my own hands. So, Raiden...i'm not the puppet you wished me to be. If i were you i would try to get am agreement, otherwise i would be afraid for my position.
Raiden smiles: Indeed. Interesting...you're trying to blackmail me. But you failed to ser the entire picture, Uzumaki Naruto. I'm the Creator! I can repair the illusion whenever i want! So you cannot threaten me with that! Fool!
Naruto smiles also.
Naruto: Then...why do you need me?
Raiden has a moment of surprise.
Naruto: Get out of here Raiden. You're not welcomed anymore. I will guard the time, but i don't want to see your face here.
Raiden gets up smiles and walks towards Naruto. As he passes by him, he whisppers.
Raiden: This is not over, Uzumaki Naruto.*
Naruto smiles back and says with a threating tone: Indeed, Raiden. It just begun! And mark my words...you will lose this game.
Raiden: I don't think so.
Naruto as he pictures Sasuke: Oh, trust me Raiden...you will lose this game!

The-end.

Well guys, this is the end of the next generation. As i said, i will start in a couple of days, after doing some research the third part. I haven't decided for a title for it, because until three days ago i was planning to end everything in this chapter. But i got some new ideas, and the setup of this second part couldn't provide me the necessary scenery for doing so. Anyway, here it's a small scheme that i have thought for the third and last part of the fanfic.

Sasuke travels with his team and tries to find the Sacred Temple of the three treasures.
Raiden sends against them various enemies and they confront also several shinobis.
Konohamaru's struggle as a Kage.
An assassination attempt on him.
Developing the nature between Naruto and Raiden. Their antagonism.
Zero's changes.
Shisui's power.
Their quest takes them to three legendary places. Sasuke trains in each of them.
New powers are introduced.
The shinobi theme it's brought back. The fights will be more intense and based on the use of several jutsus and tactics. Sasuke's skill will be shown.
Naruto confronts the problems he has in the Celest City.
An old enemy makes his appearence. He fights Sasuke.
A strange alliance.
Naruto VS Sasuke.
Hinata's struggle.
Zero does something that will affect everything in the world. His actions wil, change everything. After he learns about why he changed, the world will not be the same.
Shisui and Yama.
Quintrix's sacrifice.
An unexpected end.

So...this is it guys...another part has reached it's end. Thank you for the support all this time, it really means alot to me to see the that you liked it, that you posted that you enjoyed it...i really appreciate all of this and even the critics because it helps me grow and hopefully, learn from my mistakes. I know that i make grammar mistakes, but the english it's not my first language and i apologize for this. I hoped that you enjoyed this part and i would like to thank you again. Please reply your impressions and tell me if you guys would like me to write a third part.

Thank you.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-13-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-12-2012), k-lai (04-13-2012), KZR (09-02-2012), Narut0360 (04-13-2012), Pritha (04-14-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #458
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Epic conclusionnn, loved the interaction between naruto and raiden, was intenseee!

Isn't Shisui and itachi best friends within in the same age range. How is he sasukes uncle?
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #459
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Epic conclusionnn, loved the interaction between naruto and raiden, was intenseee!

Isn't Shisui and itachi best friends within in the same age range. How is he sasukes uncle?
I didn't thout that part too much. He could be related to Sasuke's mother. Anyway, thanks a lot man for your support!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (04-12-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #460
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Very captivating. Looking forward to the next arc.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-13-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #461
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my first post here and i just want to say i joined because of ur guys fan fics and predictiond u r both writing some awesome stuff and i really appreciate the good read keep them going
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-13-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 08:11 PM   #462
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

looking forward to it. How come Naruto will fight Sasuke?
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sFrog For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-13-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #463
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME!!!! Kind of sad, i felt a little bummed afterwards.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-13-2012)
Old 04-12-2012, 11:57 PM   #464
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Blissful Ignorance
*Scene opens with Hinata and Naruto facing each other in her bed asleep. A loud knock is heard at the door.*
Temari shouting: Naruto! Naruto!.... Are you in there?
Shikamaru: Do you have to yell…. I have a splitting headache.
Temari: That’s what you get for drinking last night.
Shikamaru: What a drag.
*Scene focuses back on Naruto and Hinata who are now stirring in bed. The both awake at the same time and smile each other.*
Hinata: I could get used to this.
Naruto: Me too.
*Temari keeps banging on the door and shouting.*
Naruto: They’re here for me.
Hinata: Mind if I come?
Naruto: Sure.
*Naruto gets up and goes to door and tells Temari that he is on his way. Hinata joins him and they head to the meeting.*
Naruto: You sure you want to come.
Hinata: Anything that involves you, yes.
*Naruto smiles. As Naruto and Hinata enter the meeting, all of the Kages and generals are there waiting for him. Tsunade looks up at Naruto, and seeing Hinata, she smiles.*
Ei: It’s about time.
Naruto: Sorry.
Ei looking at Hinata: Peaceful night?
Naruto: Yeah.
Ei: Sorry then.
*Tsunade walks up to the Raikage and slaps him up the backside of his head.*
Tsunade: Do not speak of Hinata in that way.
Ei: You better be glad he’s here. *pointing at Naruto*
Naruto: So what’s this all about?
Ei: Your pal here has come up with a plan for us.
Shikamaru: From the intel I have gathered, the key to the bijuu situation is that statue.
Naruto and Bee: Gedo Mazo.
Shikamaru: Yeah…. how do you know what it is called.
Ei: Keep going Shikamaru.
Shikamaru: Anyways, Raikage-sama told me that when he injured the statue, Shukaku was released. So…. if we are able to destroy the statue, the bijuu should all be released.
Oonoki: So how do you recommend we do that?
Shikamaru: By having two 4-man cell teams, one attacking high, the other low.
Oonoki: So who do propose as the two teams?
Shikamaru: Team A will consist of Konoha’s Rock Lee, Kumo’s Darui, Suna’s Temari, and Iwi’s Kurotsuchi. Team B will consist of Konoha’s Might Gai, Konoha’s Kakashi, Iwi’s Kitsuchi, and Kiri’s Choujuurou. The Five Kages will serve as reinforcements for when Madara shows up.
Ei: So what you’re saying is we take at that statue, we stop Madara.
Shikamaru: No. We take out that statue, we stop his “eye of the moon” plan. We still have to find a way to defeat Madara, the masked man, and Sasuke.
Oonoki: Don’t forget about Kabuto.
Tsunade: Speaking of which, why have I not received any intel from Anko lately?
Shikaku: Actually Lady Tsunade, we have received any reports from her in over a week.
*Scene switches to Anko, lying unconscious on a table in Amegakure. Scene switches back to the meeting room.*
Tsunade: This is unacceptable.
Ei: Calm down Hokage. We must prioritize. And your Shikamaru here has developed quite the plan to handle Madara’s “eye of the moon” plan.
Kurama to Naruto: We could try Naruto. Look at it as training.
Naruto aloud to the meeting: Mind if I try to find her?
Shikamaru: It’s actually better if you stay here with us.
Gaara: Go!
*Everyone looks shocked at Gaara.*
Gaara: Go on Naruto, return safely, and hopefully with Anko.
Ei: Are you sure Kazekage?
Gaara: Yes.
*Naruto turns to Hinata, kisses her, and then whispers to her*: I come back as fast as I can.
*Naruto leaves the room.*
Tsunade: Why did you do that Kazekage?
Gaara: Why did you let Naruto go after the Hokage scroll?
*Oonoki chuckles.*: Well played Kazekage.
*Scene switches to Naruto outside.*
Naruto: Ok, so how are we going to do this.
Kurama: Well, you transfer to anywhere on the planet by using senjutsu, and going anywhere on this planet you want. I can’t help you with that. But I can help you sense her.
Naruto: So….
Kurama: Sense her first, and then use senjutsu to go to her.
Naruto: Or…
*Naruto enters sage mode*
Naruto: We try this…
*Naruto then goes full Kurama mode. Bee sees Naruto through a window.*
Bee: Holy Shit!!!!!
*People start to run to the window to see what Bee is talking about, and Naruto is gone in an instant.*
Bee: That mofo…. That was tight.
Ei: What?
Bee: Naruto…. he was off the chain.
Ei: Ugh….
*Scene switches back Kagame and Sasuke in the cave. Madara enters the room.*
Madara: How are things progressing?
Kagame: Smoothly.
Madara: Good. I’m heading out at nightfall with the replica Gedo Mazos.
Kagame in thought: Everything is going according to plan.
*Scene switches to Naruto just outside of the shack in Amegakure.*
Naruto: I don’t sense any evil intentions here, but I do sense someone.
Kurama: Is it her?
Naruto: I’m not sure. But someone is coming here, but they’re about an hour away.
Kurama: Yeah, just one person.
*Naruto deactivates kurama sage mode.*
Naruto: Let’s go.
*Naruto enters the shack. Scene switches to Kumogakure.*
Fodder ninja: Identify yourself.
*No response from the traveler.*
Fodder: Identify yourself, or we will use force.
*Scene shows a traveler with a huge cloak on.*
Fodder: You’ve been warned.
*All of sudden the Kages and the generals of the shinobi army are at the gate to confront the stranger.*
Ei: One more step without telling us who you are and you die there.
*The stranger removes the cloak.*
Stranger: We seek asylum.
*The stranger is revealed to be Juugo and Karin. Scene switches back to the shack with Naruto.*
Naruto: I sensed her, but I don’t see her.
Kurama: Look for secret passageways.
*Naruto notices that when he just stepped, the wood made a different screech while he walked on it. Naruto uses a rasengan to blast through the floor. Naruto falls into the laboratory underneath the shack. He sees Anko strapped to the table. Naruto rushes to her and removes the straps from her. He grabs and flashes out. Scene switches back to Kumo.*
Ei: Why are you seeking asylum?
Juugo: Sasuke has promised to kill her. I can’t allow that, but I know I can’t beat him.
*Kakashi has his headband up, reading Karin and Juugo with his sharingan.*
Kakashi: He appears to be telling the truth. Why are you her? *looking at Karin*
Karin: I thought I loved him, but he wants to kill me. He’s already tried it once. If that girl hadn’t saved me, I would be dead.
*Scene shows Sakura gathering medical supplies for the upcoming battle.*
Kakashi: So how did you end up here?
*Ibiki appears from nowhere.*
Ibiki: I allowed her, and we need to talk Hokage-sama.
Karin in thought: Maybe he will have the strength to tell them about Sasuke.
*Juugo keeps his arm around Karin. Scene switches back to the shack in Amegakure. A shadowy figure walks into the shack and sees all the carnage from Naruto.*
Figure: What happened here?
*The figure drops down to the laboratory.*
Figure: It’s all set up.
*Suigetsu steps into the light from the sunset, noticing everything in the laboratory.*
Suigetsu: It’s just as the scroll said, but she’s not here. I want that power. I’ll show him I’m not weak. Give me that power Orochimaru.
*Suigetsu straps himself on the table. He grabs the scalpel and throws it at a machine to start the process. Suigetsu begins to scream in pain. Scene switches back to Kumo. Naruto flashes into the meeting room with Anko.*
Shikamaru: You made it Naruto.
Naruto: Yeah. Let’s get her to a medic.
*Some fodder ninja come and get Anko, taking her to the medic tent. Ei and Tsunade walk into the room after hearing Naruto returned with Anko.*
Tsunade: Naruto, you better come with us.
*Naruto leaves the room with Ei and Tsunade. Scene switches to a room with Ibiki, Kakashi, Juugo, and Karin. Naruto, Tsunade, and Ei enter the room. Karin looks up at Naruto and smiles a bit. Juugo sees Naruto and relaxes a bit. Ibiki notices the changes.*
Ibiki whispering: Amazing…
Tsunade: Naruto, have you met Karin?
Naruto: Yeah, once.
Tsunade: What about Juugo?
Naruto: Not that I can recall.
Tsunade: Well they know about you. And it’s all thanks to Sasuke.
*Naruto gets a serious look.*
Tsunade: And he now has the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
*Suddenly Karin and Juugo have scared expressions on their faces.*
Ibiki: What’s wrong?
Karin: Something is coming.
*Naruto enters full Kurama mode. Karin looks at Naruto and relaxes just a little.*
Tsunade: What is it Naruto? Is it Sasuke?
Naruto: No. It’s Madara. And he’s bringing company.
*Scene shows Madara riding one of the replica Gedo Mazos as they head to Kumo.*
Madara: Tonight, is the beginning of the end.
*Scene zooms out and shows several meteors heading towards Kumo’s main gate.*

End.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (04-13-2012), ivhturp2 (04-13-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-13-2012), Narut0360 (04-13-2012), Vishnu (04-13-2012)
Old 04-13-2012, 06:39 AM   #465
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Good job jekyl. Guys, the third part of the fanfic will be posted in three days. I got everything i need, i just have to start writing it.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-13-2012)