Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 35 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #511
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

noooo.... not there .. want to know wat happens
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-18-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-18-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-18-2012)

Old 04-18-2012, 02:40 PM   #512
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

jekyllll moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-18-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #513
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

A Deal with Death
*Scene opens up with the shinobi alliance army traveling by foot through a forest. Panel focuses on the Kages.*
Ei: So what is our plan now, Shikaku?
Shikaku: Well, we’ve been traveling now for more than 5 days, with no word or sight of Madara or the Juubi.
Oonoki: And that is what disturbs me the most.
Ei: It is disturbing, but…
*Ei looks back at the younger generation following them.*
Ei: For once, even I have hope.
Gaara: So how are we going to handle the juubi, Tsunade-sama?
Tsunade: The shinigami jutsu was my solution, but seeing Naruto not be able to defeat the Juubi, even I am having my doubts now.
*Kakashi flickers up to the kage’s group.*
Kakashi: I have been thinking Tsunade-sama…
Tsunade: Yeah?
Kakashi: The shinigami… it’s a summoning technique, correct?
*Tsunade stops in her tracks.*
Tsunade: Well, I’ve never researched it. Only two men have used that jutsu, Sandaime and Yondaime.
Shikaku: But from what is known, Minato-sama learned the jutsu from the Uzumaki.
*Kakashi flickers back to Karin and Juugo as they are marching in line with everyone else.*
Kakashi: What do you know about your clan’s past?
Karin: What do you mean?
Kakashi: Ibiki told me that he was able to confirm from your subconsciousness that you are an Uzumaki. Can you remember anything, anything al all?
Juugo: Uzumaki… that reminds me of an old bedtime story.
Kakashi: If you remember anything at all, let me know. It could help us defeat Madara and the juubi.
*Kakashi flickers back, Juugo starts to hum a tune.*
Karin: What is that?
Juugo: An old bedtime song from some birds.
Karin: Really?! It’s very pretty.
Juugo: It was very calming. It was about a mystical figure… I think her name was Miyoto or Miyashi Uzumaki, can’t remember which one.
*Scene switches to Madara standing atop the wall of Sunagakure.*
Madara: The bastards, they’ve all left.
*A loud crash is heard. Madara turns around to see the juubi.*
Juubi: Are you ready?
Madara: For what?
*The juubi does a handsign and starts to swirl into Madara’s mouth. A huge windstorm is created, sending a huge dust could in every direction. Scene zooms in on Madara’s face, showing his new eyes with the mixure or the rinnegan and the sharigan.*
Madara: I see now. You’re right, we had better destroy him first. That will destroy any hope left.
*Scene switches the alliance as they have set up camp for the night. Panel focuses on a meeting between the Kages and their immediate subordinates.*
Shikaku: I recommend that this is where we set up base camp.
Oonoki: And why is that? We’re only two days away from Iwagakure.
Shikaku: Hence why we make here base camp. Konoha and Kumo have already been destroyed. We haven’t had any word from Suna, which hopefully means they’ve fully evacuated. We can’t lose any more major villages. That’s why we left Kiri.
Mei: I agree.
Gaara: Me, too. Are you ready Oonoki-sama, to see your village destroyed? Raikage and Hokage-sama have each seen that.
*Sasuke walks in on the meeting.*
Sasuke: Unless we stop him here and soon, Madara will wipe out all of the villages.
Oonoki: You’ve had the most dealings with him lately, what do you suggest?
Sasuke: I have one jutsu that I haven’t used in a while.
*Scene switches to the shinigami’s dimension, showing Naruto again in ragged clothing, getting kicked, punched, and burnt by numerous jutsus from the hokages.*
Naruto panting: I could barely handle them with Kurama’s help. I can’t do it without him.
*Hashirama scowls at Naruto and slaps the ground, sending three huge wooden spikes towards Naruto. Naruto crushes two of the spikes with rasengans, but the third spike hits him square in the chest, knocking him back on his back.*
Hashirama: Get up!
*Naruto rolls over onto his knees.*
Hashirama: Get up!
*Minato comes crashing down on Naruto with a rasengan to his back. The next panel shows Naruto lying in a huge crater, face down.*
Minato: Uzumaki Naruto… Son… Get UP!!!!
*Naruto pushes himself up, with a visible aura surrounding him.*
Tobirama: Finally.
*Naruto flashes behind Tobirama, hitting him with a straight punch square in between his shoulders, sending him flying. He then flashes to Sarutobi, nailing his with a roundhouse kick to the side of the face, knocking him several feet. He then flashes to Hashirama, and hits him square in the gut with a senjutsu infused rasengan, sending him flying back to where you can’t see him. He then flashes in front of Minato, who has a smile on his face, and Naruto clocks him a backhanded punch. Naruto stands there panting. He gets in a defensive stance.*
Naruto yells: How was that?!
*Suddenly, once again, three wooden spikes come flying at Naruto. This time Naruto grabs a kunai, charges it with fuuton chakra, and tosses it at the source of the spikes. The kunai splits the center spike and continues on its trajectory to the source. Sarutobi then jumps near Naruto and summones and earth dome to cover Naruto. All of sudden you see the dome crumble, cut in smooth pieces. Naruto is seen standing with a kunai in his hand. He then flashes to the middle of the wooden spikes and cuts them in half, stopping the spikes. Then you hear a cringe. The shinigami appears, and Hashirama is seen walking back to the group now.*
Shinigami: You’ve passed the 2nd stage. Now time for the final training.
Hashirama: Are you sure about that?
Shinigami: Do not question me human.
*Tobirama walks up to Naruto and puts his hand on his shoulder. A blue aura is seen moving from Tobirama to Naruto.*
Tobirama: Well done Naruto.
*Sarutobi is the next to walk up to Naruto. He puts his hand on Naruto’s shoulder, and a brown aura is seen moving from Sarutobi to Naruto.*
*Hashirama stands before Naruto.*
Hashirama: Your will of fire is unmatched. It is said that the wind feeds the fire. May your wind magnify their fire.
*Minato then stands before Naruto.*
Minato as he ruffles Naruto’s hair: I always wanted to do this to my son.
Naruto: Dad… thanks.
Shinigami: I will let you four rest. This is something that we must do.
*Naruto and the shinigami disappear from the quartet of Hokages.*
Hashirama: You should be proud Minato.
Minato: I am.
Minato in thought: He’s surpassed us all. But is it enough?
*Scene switches to the alliance’s base camp at twilight. We see the girls under one tent.*
Temari: So what do you think Sasuke has planned?
Ino: I don’t know.
*Both look at Sakura.*
Sakura: Don’t look at me.
Temari: Go find out.
*Sakura leaves to tent while the other girls stay put. Panel focuses on Hinata, smiling.*
Tenten: You ok, Hinata?
Hinata: Yeah.
Ino: Whatcha thinking about.
Hinata: Naruto-kun.
Ino: Aww, that’s sweet.
Tenten: Yeah, we heard that he was quite “the man”.
*Hinata blushes.*
Hinata: I swear we didn’t do that.
Ino: Then what did he do to make you holla?
*Hinata whispers in Ino’s ear.*
Ino: OMG!!!!
Tenten: What is it?
Temari: Yeah, tell us.
Ino: Oh, you want to know so you can back to Shikamaru with the idea.
*Temari blushes.*
Ino: I promise not to tell Hinata, not unless you want me to.
Hinata: Thank you, Ino-san.
*Scene is switches to a tent with Sasuke, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and Juugo.*
Sasuke: That’s what I’ll need you to do Juugo.
Juugo: Ok.
Kakashi: So you think this will work Sasuke?
*Sasuke looks at Shikamaru.*
Sasuke: He’s our strategist, ask him.
Shikamaru: It’s plausible, except for one condition. The juubi.
*Shikaku enters the tent.*
Shikaku: That’s why I summoned backups.
*The scene shows the entire Nara clan outside of the tent. The scene then switches to Madara walking through the woods.*
Madara: The poor bastards won’t know what hit them.
Juubi to Madara: No… not that. Leave the sentries. Go straight after him.
*The scene switches back to the base camp, with the majority of everyone asleep. But a pair of eyes are seen in the darkness. The pair of Sharigan look out into the forest.*
Sasuke: It looks like this ends here, eh… Uchiha Madara!

End.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 04-18-2012 at 04:27 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-18-2012), ivhturp2 (04-18-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-19-2012), Narut0360 (04-18-2012), Pritha (04-18-2012), royalmage (04-18-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-18-2012), Vishnu (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #514
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Despair
*Scene opens focusing on Sasuke staring out in a direction. Next panel shows Madara.*
Madara: So he knows I’m here?!
Juubi: Take him out now!
Madara: I do have one question. Are you scared of Sasuke, because if you are, you should be scared of me. I’m more powerful than he is.
Juubi: Just take him out.
*Madara grabs his fan.
Madara: I haven’t done this one in a while. Fuuton-Tornado!
*Madara swings his fan with all his might, adding wind chakra to the swing and twisting the fan. A small tornado emerges and starts to rampage the camp. Fodders wake up and try to secure down supplies at the tornado picks up some and flings them out of the camp.*
Sasuke: It begins.
*Sasuke flickers out from under his tent over to a clearing in a field.*
Sasuke: Let’s end this Madara.
*Scene switches back to Madara.*
Juubi: Why didn’t you kill him?
Madara: I want to have a little fun first.
Juubi: I grow tired of you.
*The scene switches to Madara’s subconscious, and shows the juubi summoning a cage and locking Madara in it.*
Juubi: I’m in charge now.
*Scene switches back on Madara’s body. Madara looks over to the field and flickers over there, instantly showing in front of Sasuke and nailing him with a side kick to the gut, followed by a knee to the forehead, sending Sasuke flying backwards. Madara leaps into the air as the ground beneath him crumbles. As Madara is in the air, he looks to his left, seeing Sakura. He looks to his right and sees that doton users have encased the tornado in an earth dome, nullifying it.*
Madara as he lands: This is why I’m in charge now.
Madara slams his hand on the ground: Kuchiyose – Everlasting Forest!
*Trees sprout up everything, tossing the base camp into disarray. Scene switches to Kakashi.*
Kakashi: NOW!
*Every single katon user now casts a fire jutsu, ranging from fireballs, spews of flames, or flaming walls. Every single raiton user that can use long distance raiton jutsu is using the jutsus to destroy the forest by catching it on fire.*
Sasuke in thought: This is going to speed things up.
*As the alliance army encircles Madara, the 5 Kages land in between Madara and Sasuke.*
Madara: I’m guessing you didn’t learn your lesson last time? Things have changed. I won’t be so nice this time.
Ei: We’ll see about that.
Madara: Indeed, we will.
*Madara stares at Oonoki with his new eyes, the sharinnegan, and immediately Oonoki falls over. The rest of the Kages are shocked. Medical shinobi run to Oonoki and pull him out of the battle.*
Madara: Do not worry… yet. But your efforts are futile.
*Ei charges up his raiton armor. Before he is completely charged up, Madara flickers to Ei, punching him in his gut, bending him over. Madara then swings his leg over and does an axe kick to the back of Ei’s neck, sending him crashing to the ground. This is all done in an instand and Madara flickers back to his starting position.*
Sasuke in thought: Amazing. No one else saw that but me.
*Kakashi is seen from a distance.*
Kakashi: AGAIN!
*A bombardment of shuriken and kunai are flying towards Madara now. Some even connect with Madara, and he just stands there. Soon, every weapon that was thrown explodes. The three remaining kages must brace themselves to stand their ground. Once the smoke and dust clear, Madara is seen standing and laughing. Scene switches to Darui and Shikamaru.*
Darui: Unbelievable.
Shikamaru: That’s got to be the power of the juubi. Even Naruto would have some type of scratch on him.
*Scene switches back to Madara. He holds out his palm. A ball of energy is forming that is the size of an eyeball. Scene switches to Shikaku.*
Shikaku: Oh shit!
Madara smirking: Bijuu-dama.
*Madara fires the jutsu that travels between Tsunade and Gaara right towards Sasuke, just as it is about to reach Sasuke, it expands. Sasuke sets up his Susanoo at the last moment for protection. A bright light is seen, and then it vanishes all of sudden. Scene switches to Kakashi, on both knees panting.*
Kakashi: Damn, that was close.
*Sasuke still in his Susanoo form walks forward to Madara. Madara switches to his Susanoo form.*
Madara: That’s right Sasuke. Come meet your death like a truth Uchiha. But first, let me show you a portion of my power.
*Madara enfuses his Susanoo with the juubi’s chakra, sending a shockwave that blows everyone away by a hundred feet. Sasuke is the only one still standing. Sasuke shoots several amerterasu arrows at Madara’s Susanoo. Madara just absorbs the arrows, and his new Susanoo is engulfed in amerterasu flames.*
Madara: You can’t harm me, you na├»ve brat! Your kages are no match for me. You are no match for me
*Sasuke shoots one amerterasu arrow up into the sky that can be seen in front of the full moon. Scene switches to KillerBee.*
Bee: That’s our signal Eight-o.
Gyuuki: Let’s do it Bee…. for Naruto.
*Scene shows Bee going full Bijuu mode and flickering to base camp. Might Gai goes into the 7th gate instantly.*
Madara: I admire your fight, no matter how futile it is for you.
*Gai hits Madara with the Morning Peacock attack, lighting up the night sky. Madara takes a step back to brace from the attack, and is then hit in the back by a bijuu bomb from Bee. As Madara stumbles forward a small bit, he is then hit with Gai’s Afternoon Tiger attack. Scene switches to Shikamaru.*
Shikamaru: Sure that did something.
*Scene switches back to Madara, now out of his Susanoo form. He smirks, then flickers over to Gai’s location, grabbing him by the throat.*
Madara: Well done, for a piece of trash.
*Madara throws Gai away, with him tumbling on the ground. Tsunade rushes to Gai to try to heal his wounds. Bee tries another bijuu bomb, which Madara turns around and catches in his palm. He throws it back at Bee, and it connects, sending Bee flying back. Sasuke looks on terrified.*
Sasuke yells: NOW!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-19-2012), ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), royalmage (04-19-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-19-2012), Vishnu (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #515
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Scene switches to the shinigami dimension. Naruto and the shinigami are seen walking together.*
Naruto: Where are we going?
Shinigami: Do you know anything about your history?
Naruto: Yeah, I know all about the younger and elder sons.
Shinigami: I mean before that.
*Naruto stops in his footsteps.*
Naruto: What are you going to tell me about Miyashi?
Shinigami: So you know of her?
Naruto: Yeah, so…
Shinigami: You are completely ignorant, aren’t you? Can’t say I didn’t expect this. Uzumaki Miyashi was quite the woman. And to think, he ended up with her. You are the key to this war. You must learn how to harness your powers. You have no idea how powerful you are. Neither does that Sasuke boy.
Naruto: What about Sasuke?
Shinigami: There are powers here at play here, that far out-weigh the juubi. He’s nothing but a puppet, an abomination.
Naruto: So what’s this training? Will it help me defeat the juubi and Madara.
Shinigami: So now you realize, he has no chance against them.
*There is a pause.*
Shinigami: Yes, it should help you defeat the juubi and Madara, depending on if and how you harness your true strength.
Naruto: What do you mean true strength?
Shinigami: Naruto, there is a reason why the Uzumaki are known for their lifespans.
*Naruto looks puzzled.*
Shinigami: The rikudo sennin was a monk, before he met her. She changed him.
Naruto: Into what?
Shinigami: The first man to rival the gods. After all, he defeated the juubi. And the juubi is nothing more than a pet of a god.
Naruto in thought: So that means…
Shinigami: Yes, you have a small portion of a god’s power in you as well.
Naruto: But how does this all relate to Miyashi and RS?
Shinigami: She was the daughter of Jurojin.
Naruto: Who???
Shinigami: She was once a god, albeit a lower god, and she choose a human. RS had to learn to fight, to protect her and himself. And once he bested the juubi, Amatsu’s lapdog.
Naruto: And how do you know all of this?
Shinigami: That is of little importance to you now. All will be revealed in due time.
*The shinigami snaps his fingers, and a huge scroll appears and unravels itself before Naruto.*
Shinigami: We’re going to make a contract, Naruto…
Naruto: Why?
Shinigami: Because you need me, and believe it or not, I need you. The next time you summon me, I will not keep you trapped here.
Naruto: Just who are you?
Shinigami: You will know when the time comes. Now sign it.
*Naruto looks at the scroll.*
Naruto: How do I sign it?
Shinigami: This is not a blood contract, it is a sould contract.
*Naruto does a handsign and a character shows on the contract, next to another character.*
Naruto: Who’s is that.
Shinigami: RS. Just like you, he did this to save those who he loved.
Naruto: And he was no longer heard from.
Shinigami: He served his purpose, and died happily.
Naruto defiantly: Fine!
Shinigami: Now for your training. As I said you must harness your power, your dormant power. Your friends will help you.
Naruto: So this is it?
*The shinigami and Naruto appear before the hokages again.*
Shinigami: I am not without remorse, Naruto. Because you have signed the contract, I will let them go.
Minato: And where are we going?
Shinigami: You to be Kushina. *looks at Tobirama* You to be with Mikoto. *looks at Sarutobi* You to be with your family. *looks at Hashirama* And you to be with Mito.
*Tobirama walks up to Naruto and takes his helmet off, handing it to Naruto.*
Tobirama: Thank you Naruto.
*He fades away. Sarutobi walks up to Naruto with a scroll.*
Sarutobi: Will you give this to Konohamaru for me?
Naruto: Aye.
*Sarutobi fades away. Hashirama walks up to Naruto, removing his battle armor and handing it to Naruto.*
Hashirama: May this armor suit you better than it did me.
*Hashirama fades away. It’s just Minato and Naruto.*
Minato: So…
Naruto: Give mom my best.
Minato smiles: I will. I see you already have my cloak.
*Minato reach inside his cloak and pulls out a piece of paper. He looks at the shinigami, who nods. Minato hands the piece of paper to Naruto.*
Minato: I knew you were the one. I always knew it. Once you’ve defeated the juubi, these are coordinates that will hopefully explain a lot.
*Minato fades away.*
Naruto: So… I guess I’m your knight then?
Shinigami: More like a general. Till next time.
*The shinigami waves his hand and Naruto fades away. Naruto appears on top of the Hokage mountain, standing on Godaime’s head. The panel shows Naruto with Tobirama’s helmet on, Hashirama’s armor on, all underneath Minato’s cloak. Naruto enters Kurama sage mode,(which is now a clear aura including the previous armor plates which now extend to the backside of his hands and onto his feet) and senses the juubi.*
Naruto: So that’s where you are?
*Scene switches to the battlefield, showing Bee down, the Kages who aren’t knocked out are trying to support the troops, Kakashi is knocked out, Tsunade is tending to Gai. An aerial shot shows several shinobi encircling Madara and Sasuke. Sasuke is on one knee, both he and Madara no longer in their Susanoo forms.*
Sasuke yells: NOW!
*All of the shinobi who encircled Sasuke and Madara were Nara clan members and they trap Madara with their shadow binding technique. Thunder claps up in the sky, as clouds have formed.*
Sasuke with a grin: It ends here Madara! KIRINNNNNNNNN!
*At that instant, hundereds of lightning bolts converge on Madara’s location, causing a bright flash. Everyone shields their eyes. Once their eyes return to normal….*
Madara: That would have made Raijin proud. But it’s still not enough.
Sasuke yells: Keep him still.
*Madara looks at all of the Nara clan members.*
Madara: You think you can hold me!
*Sweat is seen dripping from every Nara clan member.*
Shikamaru in thought: We can’t hold this much longer Sasuke.
*Madara takes a step forward, breaking every single shadow bind.*
Madara: Time for you to die.
*Madara once again holds up his palm and creates a small, condensed bijuu bomb and send it after Sasuke. It expands before it hits Sasuke and a bright light explodes, but there is no explosion. As the light fades, Madara has a shocked look on his face. Sasuke, who is now on both knees looks up at the figure in front of him.*
Sasuke before he collapses over: Impossible.
*Scene shows Naruto holding the bijuu bomb in his palm, in a clear aura field. Naruto throws the bomb up in the air, and it explodes once he releases the aura.*
Naruto yells: Time for round 2!

End.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 04-19-2012 at 02:32 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-19-2012), ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), J-man123 (04-19-2012), Narut0360 (04-19-2012), Pritha (04-19-2012), royalmage (04-19-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-19-2012), Vishnu (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #516
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Love it. I see your going the god route like Vishnu as well.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-19-2012), Vishnu (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 03:17 PM   #517
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

flip in hell man! just AWESOMENESSSSS!!! and damn the suspenseeee!!!!!!!!!!
Want more pleaseeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 03:31 PM   #518
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

I'm going to the god route for one main reason. That reason is that I highly doubt Kishi is going to give certain characters the time and development they need.

In order for me to give these characters said time and development, I have to extend or create an entire new arc. Extending the current arc would just allow the opportunities for plotholes/devices and uber powerups that can't be explained. Going the god route, there are still going to be those plotholes and powerups, but they will be explained.

Once I finish this arc, I will provide background info for all of the main characters for the new arc, so yes, you will know which set of gods I'm using. And I will try to stick to the mystcisms and myths related to those gods, with a few twists of my own.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), Narut0360 (04-19-2012), royalmage (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 04:36 PM   #519
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds awesome
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 05:16 PM   #520
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'm going to the god route for one main reason. That reason is that I highly doubt Kishi is going to give certain characters the time and development they need.

In order for me to give these characters said time and development, I have to extend or create an entire new arc. Extending the current arc would just allow the opportunities for plotholes/devices and uber powerups that can't be explained. Going the god route, there are still going to be those plotholes and powerups, but they will be explained.

Once I finish this arc, I will provide background info for all of the main characters for the new arc, so yes, you will know which set of gods I'm using. And I will try to stick to the mystcisms and myths related to those gods, with a few twists of my own.
It will be nice to see a different view of the god route. I can wait to see your approach. Mine turned a bit DBZ at some point, but neverheless...i liked it.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-19-2012), royalmage (04-19-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #521
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

A Saviour Reborn, A Sinner Redeemed
*Scene opens with a split panel, one side showing Madara with his new eyes, the other side showing Naruto in his new look. Scene focuses on a fodder shinobi running up to Tsunade.
Fodder: Hokage-sama! We need to clear this area.
Tsunade: By whose order.
Fodder: Naruto-sama!
*Scene focuses on Tsunade’s shocked face. Then there is a flashback scene showing Naruto doing the tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu. Different panels show the clones gathering the injured and maligned and flashing them out of the area.*
Tsunade: How is that possible?
*Scene shows Sakura and Hinata running to the medic tent that Tsunade is in.*
Sakura: Tsunade-sama, have you heard?
Hinata: Where is he?
*The fodder points back to the battlefield.*
Fodder: He’s ordered everyone to leave from here.
Tsunade: You… get some more medics and move Gai to a secure location. Gather Kazekage and Mizukage here. We can still beat him.
*The fodder ninja disappears, as all three ladies rush to see the battlefield. Scene switches to Naruto standing in front of Sasuke, shielding him, while a clone heals him and gives him chakra. Sasuke gathers his energy and is able to make it up to one knee.*
Sasuke: How… How are you here?
Naruto: That doesn’t matter right now.
Sasuke: Bullshit! I saw your soul being taken by that… that thing.
Naruto: Are you going to keep yapping, or are you going to fight?
*Sasuke comes to his senses. He stands up and walks up next to Naruto. He looks over Naruto.*
Sasuke: Nice gear, scaredy cat!
Naruto grins: They were gifts from some important people.
Sasuke: None of my attacks work on him, and he’s too fast for me.
Naruto: But you can follow him with your eyes?
Sasuke: Aye.
Naruto: And what about genjutsu?
Sasuke: He’s a jinchuuriki now. Won’t work unless he submits to it.
Naruto: Then watch my back. And keep everyone away from us.
Sasuke: Everyone?
Naruto: Everyone. And Sasuke…
Sasuke: Yeah….
Naruto: Thanks for making Sakura happy.
Sasuke: How’d you…
*Naruto smiles as he flashes over to with striking distance of Madara.*
Sasuke: How the eff…
Naruto: We end this here.
Madara: So be it.
*Madara flickers over to Naruto and tries a thrust kick to Naruto’s chest. Naruto takes the blow and doesn’t flinch an inch. Madara put so much force into the kick, he actually pushes himself back from Naruto.*
Naruto: I know who you are.
Madara: Really?!
Naruto: Not you, the juubi.
*Madara gets a serious look.*
Madara: And who am I?
Naruto: Does the name Amatsu ring a bell?
Madara: Why you little!!!!!!
*Madara instantly goes full juubi mode. He grows three horns in his head, one on each temple with another coming out the middle of his forehead. He grows an extra set of arms. He has four long tentacle-like tails coming out right above his butt. He has black armor all over his body. His teeth become pointed like a demon. The only thing that remains the same is his eyes.*
Naruto: Wow… no wonder your entire clan went against you.
*Naruto takes out a kunai and throws it Madara. It sinks about two inches into Madara’s chest area. Madara pushes it out with his dark chakra.*
Madara: That all you got?
Naruto: No.
*Naruto grabs another kunai and charges it with wind chakra. He throws it at Madara. Madara tries to block it with a chakra shield in one hand, but it goes right throw the shield and Madara. Naruto flashes to the other side, catching the kunai and throwing it back at Madara. He repeats this process for about 200 throws, all done in the span of about 20 seconds.*
Sasuke: Unbelievable! What speed! But it’s not doing anything Naruto.
*Panels show the juubi’s dark chakra healing Madara’s body after each kunai. Naruto flashes over to Sasuke.*
Sasuke: What was all that for? He just healed himself after each throw.
Naruto: Think about it Sasuke. But are you able to follow me?
Sasuke: Sort of. I can follow your chakra trail, but…
Naruto: And what about him?
*Sasuke looks at Madara.*
Sasuke: Yeah… You’re faster than him.
Naruto in thought: Good.
*Madara stands up straight and once again flickers over to Naruto and tries a back-handed punch to Naruto chin that connects again, but Naruto doesn’t move an inch.*
Madara: Stop playing with me, boy!
*Madara again flickers to Naruto, this time holding a bijuu bomb in his hand, striking at Naruto with it. A huge explosion occurs and a dust cloud is formed. Sasuke is kneeling down, with a close up on his face. His eyes are following Madara who is now trying roundhouse kicks, thrust kicks, side kicks, straight punches, crossovers, and double hammerfists on Naruto. The chakra form of Naruto is staying the same, while Madara’s is beginning to show signs of depletion. The dust settles and you see Naruto standing strong, with Madara panting.*
Madara yells: I HATE YOU!!!! How are you so much stronger than me?!
*The sky grows darker now, with Sasuke looking up at the clouds.*
Sasuke in thought: I get it now. And there’s only just enough up there.
*Sasuke holds his hand up to the sky while Naruto holds his palm up to Madara.*
Naruto: Go back to Amatsu, and tell him that Uzumaki Naruto is here!
*Sasuke crashes down a Kirin onto Madara, freezing him for a moment. The aura around Naruto is now beginning to pulse. The ground around him shakes, yet grass and flowers are growing.*
Naruto: Fuuton Senjutsu Rasen Shuriken!
*Naruto fires the small condensed shuriken at Madara while his is paralyzed by Kirin. Just as the jutsu hits Madara, it expands, annihilating everything within its blast radius. A mighty wind blows across the field, instantly blowing away all the dust, clearing the view of the battlefield. All that is left of the area where Madara is standing is a huge crater. Sasuke walks up to Naruto.*
Sasuke: You win.
Naruto: I’m not quite so sure.
*Scene switches to a mountain top off in the distance. Two figure are scene sitting on the edge of the cliff.*
Figure A: Beautiful! Just beautiful!
Figure B: Aye. Think they’ll be up to the challenge?
Figure A: Well, knowing who is in their corner, they have a shot now.
Figure B: That wind was a nice touch, Fujin.
Fujin: Thanks, Raijin.
*Scene switches back to Naruto and Sasuke on the field.*
Sasuke: So where is everybody?
Naruto: I took most of them to Iwagakure. Hopefully the others are headed there.
Sasuke: How did you come back? What happened to you?
*Naruto turns to Sasuke. He takes of his helmet.*
Naruto: I lived it, and I don’t believe it, so I doubt you will too.
Sasuke: Try me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-20-2012), ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), Pritha (04-20-2012), Vishnu (04-20-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 PM   #522
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Panel zooms out showing the two walking to the direction of Iwagakure. Scene switches to Iwa, showing the alliance army rushing about, making sure everyone who needs medical attention has it.*
Tsunade: We must take care of everyone and prepare to go back to support Naruto and Sasuke.
Sakura: Aye!
Gaara: Should we send a recon team?
Mei: That would be wise.
*Oonoki stirs in his bed, while Ei lays unconscious. A horn is sounded. Kitsuchi rushes into the tents.*
Kitsuchi: Hokage-sama, Mizukage-sama, Kazekage-sama, we have reports from a sentry.
*All three kages rush out of the tent as Sakura takes over the medic duties. The three runs up to Iwa’s gates.*
Tsunade: What news?
Sentry: We don’t know the outcome. Once the sky darkened and there was a huge explosion, we left. After a mighty wind nearly knocked us over on our way to here, we high-tailed it to here.
Gaara: What about Sasuke? Or Naruto?
*The sentry looks down.*
Sentry: I’ve never departed from a post early until now. I apologize.
Kitsuchi: Given the circumstances, I’ll tolerate it this time.
*Kitsuchi turns to Tsunade.*
Kitsuchi: So what now?
Voice from down the walkway into Iwa: How ‘bout some ramen?!!!
*The crowd at the gate turns to see Sasuke and Naruto walking towards Iwa. A huge roar begins at the village gate and starts to spread. Scene switches to outside the Tsuchikage’s office. Oonoki is now using a walking cane, while Ei is bandaged up. The five Kages stand before Naruto and Sasuke.*
Tsunade: Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke… the two of you have shown the bravery that each shinobi should strive for. This day would not be possible without either of you. For that, we thank you.
*Both Sasuke and Naruto bow.*
Ei: Will you keep your word, Uchiha Sasuke?
*Sasuke looks at Ei.*
Sasuke: Aye, Raikage-sama.
Ei: Then all charges against Uchiha Sasuke have been dropped, that is if Konoha will drop their charge.
*Ei looks at Tsunade then Sasuke.*
Ei: What do you say, Hokage-sama?
Tsunade sighs and then yells: All charges have been dropped.
*There is an uproar amongst the crowd. Scene focuses on Naruto and Sasuke.*
Naruto: So you still want to fight?
Sasuke: I need to train first.
*The scene switches to a conference room at night, with all 5 Kages, their advisors and guards, Sasuke, and Naruto.*
Oonoki: Being the eldest kage here, it is the toughest for me, but is it time that we commit to one… kage.
*The group looks at Naruto. Naruto steps forward.*
Naruto: No. That is too much power, and too heavy of a burden for one person to bear.
Oonoki: Even you?
Naruto: Aye.
Oonoki: Why the stern face Naruto?
Naruto: Because, I have….
*The shinigami appears to all in the room.*
Shinigami: Because now he has an idea of what lies ahead… not only for him, but for all of you.
*Everyone in the room shrieks back but Naruto.*
Shinigami: A few friends wanted to wish you well in your endevours, Naruto.
*All of a sudden; Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato all manifest before Naruto. They’re all smiling at Naruto.*
Oonoki: Unbelievable.
Tsunade: Grandfather… Uncle Tobi…
Kakashi: Sensei…
Minato: Now that we have been allowed to pass on, we know what awaits you, son.
Hashirama: Continue forward. And you *looks at Sasuke* become what the Uchiha were meant to be. *looks at Tsunade* You’ve made me proud, Tsunade-san.
*Hashirama fades out with Tobirama and Sarutobi. Minato remains.*
Minato: You look great son. I saw the girl who holds your heart. *elbows Naruto* Nice catch by the way. *clears his throat* But you will need her on your journey. Keep her close. *looks at Sasuke* Your parents would be proud Sasuke.
Sasuke: Thank you, Yondaime-sama.
*Minato fades out.*
Shinigami: The two of you have protectors. When you come across them, they will test you. Show them your worth. Until then, do not worry, for they will show themselves to you when you will need to prepare for what is next.
*The shinigami fades out. Everyone stares in amazement at Naruto and what just happened. Scene fast forwards to the next day, as each respective village is set to leave and return to their homes. New friends are shown saying goodbye to each other. Scene focuses on the five kages, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata, and Naruto.*
Oonoki: It was a pleasure, Naruto-sama.
*Oonoki bows before Naruto.*
Naruto: Same here, Tsuchikage-sama.
Oonoki: Don’t be calling me that anymore.
*Kitsuchi walks up behind him wearing the Tsuchikage robe and hat.*
Kitsuchi: Let us know when, and we will send help, anytime. You have my word.
*Naruto smiles. The Mizukage walks up to both Sasuke and Naruto.*
Mei: To think that two of the most handsome men in all of the land are here before me… in thought: Why do I have to be so much older than them.
Kiba whispers to Choji: She’s such a cougar.
Choji whispering back: No kidding.
*Sasuke bows before her. She bows before both and leaves. Gaara walks up to Sasuke and Naruto.*
Gaara: Now that I know there will be a next time, don’t hesitate.
*Gaara holds out his hand to Sauske. Sasuke is hesitant, but shakes Gaara’s hand. Gaara then shakes Naruto’s hand and leaves. Ei walks up with Killer Bee.*
Ei: Ready Sasuke?
Sakura: Do you have to leave now?
Ei: Yes, he does.
*Sasuke turns to Sakura and takes her face in his hands.*
Sasuke: This time, I will come back for you.
Naruto: No you won’t.
*Everyone looks at Naruto.*
Naruto: She’s going with you this time.
*Naruto turns to Hinata.*
Naruto: And you’re coming with me.
*Naruto and Hinata flash out.*
Tsunade yells: But you’re supposed to be the new Hokage!

End.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-20-2012), ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), Pritha (04-20-2012), Vishnu (04-20-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #523
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

And that's the conclusion to the war of the two sons arc.

In the next arc, there will be a timeskip of two years.
Kages for this arc:
Hokage - Tsunade
Raikage - Ei
Mizukage - Mei
Kazekage - Gaara
Tsuchikage - Kitsuchi

Naruto is now married to Hinata. The reason he is not the Hokage is of his own device. He and Hinata have been traveling and searching for something that will be revealed.

Sasuke and Sakura are together, in Kumogakure. Sasuke has been helping rebuild Kumo and training with Killer Bee and Ei.

When Sasuke and Sakura come to Konoha to get Sakura's belonging (under Ei's blessing), Koharu and Komaru resigned from their positions and set out as nomads, living their last days together.

Shikaku was offered one of the positions as advisor, but he declined. Shikamaru was then offered the position, to which he accepted, reluctantly. He with Temari, who is acting as a foreign dignitary to Konoha from Suna.

Sai and Ino are a dating couple. Sai is the head ANBU captain for Konoha. Ino is the head of communications for the ANBU. Choji has become the enforcer so to speak for the ANBU.

Neji, Lee, and Tenten are now Tsunade's bodyguards. With Hinata traveling with Naruto, and the rise of Neji, Hiashi is considering stepping aside as Head of the Hyuuga and allowing Neji to replace him. Lee has managed to open the 6th gate in training. Tenten has settled down with Lee.

Kiba and Shino head up the recon and tracking division of Konoha's ANBU. Kiba has become quite the perv, making passes at Tsunade, Shizune, and various other females. Shino is still the quiet type.

Konohamaru is now a chuunin, and has signed a summoning contract with Enma the Ape King. He still wishes to fight Naruto for the title of Hokage, knowing he doesn't have a chance against him.

Both Konoha and Kumo are in the rebuilding phase.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012), Narut0360 (04-19-2012), Pritha (04-20-2012), Vishnu (04-20-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #524
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Here are the main gods for this arc:
Shinigami - will be revealed (guardian of death, henceforth, guardian of life), male
Raijin - god of thunder and lightning, male
Fujin - god of wind, male
Suijin - god of water, male
Amatsu - god of the underworld, male
Amatsu's bride - will be revealed
Amerterasu - goddess of the sun, female
Susanoo - god of the sea, male (sibling rivalry with Amerterasu)
Tsukuyomi - god of the moon, male
Hachimon - god of war, male
Benten - goddess of knowledge, female

The great elder toad sage has passed. Fukasuka now assumes that role, Bunta takes Fuka's role, and Kichi takes Bunta's role.

Kabuto still roams the land, and has successfully infiltrated both Iwa and Kiri. He has established a cult that worships the snakes from Ryuchidou.

Orochimaru has rebuilt Otogakure, and has quite the following of shinobi. All believe they are following Suigetsu.

Karin and Juugo settled down in Kiri, and are secretly investigating the cult established by Kabuto.

No one still has not found Yamato or the pot containing Samui and her brother.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-19-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012)
Old 04-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #525
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

And here's the last bit of background.

Kakashi is now the head jounin of Konoha, even though he is out of the village the majority of the time. He and Gai travel to the other four villages to keep tabs on progress and whatnot.

Kurenai had a girl and named her Sieta.

Anko has returned to her normal life, and shown that she can be quite a perv herself. She has a major crush on Kakashi, but has slept with several older males in ANBU, including Kiba (one drunken night) to which Kiba reminds her of all the time. On trips to Kiri, she's flirted with the Mizukage and gotten mixed reactions. She's even hit on Ei and Bee on trips to Kumo.

Darui is next in line to become Raikage. Kumo is looking for his partner right now. He and Mabui have become an item, much the dismay of Ei.

Kamui and Omoi have become liaisons for Kumo to both Suna and Konoha. Kamui has developed a crush on Kankuro. Omoi still believes all the girls love him.

Gaara is still single.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (04-20-2012)