Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 39 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #571
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

*Naruto and Sasuke look at each other. Naruto steps over to Sasuke, putting his hand on his shoulder, and then the two flash out. Scene switches to a tavern in Iwa. Naruto and Sasuke enter, looking around.*
Sasuke: Why didn’t you do the whole flash in and out thing like you did with Bee-sama?
Naruto: Because we’re getting three people. If everyone is not connected or encircled with my chakra, I won’t get everyone, and that would set off some alarms.
*Naruto and Sasuke walk past a table where the group of shinobi who attacked the travel lodge that he and Sakura stayed at, are sitting. One of them notices Sasuke, and then Naruto, and almost jumps out of his chair. The others then notice Sasuke and Naruto as well.*
Fodder A: We need to let Grand Marshall Ryu know of this now.
*The group gets up and leaves, without Naruto and Sasuke noticing them. Naruto spots Choji and walks over to him. He’s hitting on the barmaid at the tavern.*
Choji: So when will I see you again?
Barmaid: Probably never.
*She pours him a shot of sake. Choji downs it.*
Choji: C’mon. I’m not that bad, am I?
Barmaid: No, you aren’t. Thing is I’m moving to the Fire Nation. My uncle just opened a restaurant, and he has said he could use my help.
*Choji is getting all excited.*
Barmaid: Plus it’s the home of the Great Sage, Uzumaki Naruto. I figure that will increase my chances of marrying him.
Choji mumbles now with a frown: You know he is married.
Barmaid: What did you say darling?
Naruto taps Choji on the shoulder: Where are they?
*Choji turns around, jumping and almost falling off of his stool.*
Barmaid: Hey there Handsome. You and your friend want a drink.
Naruto: No thanks.
Naruto looks down at Choji: Pay her and tip her.
*Naruto and Sasuke turn around and leave as Choji pays the barmaid and runs out after Naruto and Sasuke.*
Choji: See you around.
Barmaid: Doubt it.
Choji: You’ll see.
*Scene switches with the three walking to a hotel in Iwa.*
Choji: I thought I would give them some alone time. Ino’s always complaining about me being a third wheel.
Sasuke: Well, there has been a change of plans.
*Scene switches to Naruto standing in front of a door. He’s about to knock, when Choji stops him.*
Choji: Should we… you know… interrupt them.
Sasuke: He’s right you know.
Naruto: I don’t care.
Sasuke: Imagine if it were you and Hinata.
Naruto: I don’t care, because I can’t hear them. You would hear Hinata.
*Choji chuckles at that statement.
Sasuke: Then just knock. Don’t break the door down. At least try to give them some privacy.
*Naruto knocks on the door. There is no response. Naruto knocks again. Still no response.*
Naruto: I’m starting not to like this.
Choji: Knock harder this time.
*Naruto knocks on the door as hard as he can without knocking the door down. Still no response. Some mumbling is heard. Suddenly the door opens, and Ino is standing there in a bed robe.*
Ino: What is it? *not really seeing Naruto and Sasuke*
Choji: Is Sai with you?
Ino: Yeah, what’s going on?
*Choji gestures to Naruto and Sasuke. Ino turns to them and then gasps.*
Ino: Give us a minute.
*Ino slams the door and then yells at Sai.*
Naruto joking: I’m wondering who put who to sleep.
Choji chuckling: From what I’ve heard from Ino, they aren’t that boring.
Sasuke: Really.
Naruto laughs: I know exactly what that means then.
*Scene switches back to Konoha, at the Hokage’s office. The entire Konoha 12 are there with their jounin senseis.*
Tsunade: I’m sorry to interrupt our night again girls, but something has come up. The Gedo Mazo has been found, finally. I know there is the wedding tomorrow. After the ceremony, there are going to be a lot of changes made. I’ve already canceled the mission to the Land of the Whirlpools. From here on out, no one is allowed outside of Konoha unless they are on a mission accompanying me.
Tsunade looks at Naruto: I really need your cooperation on this.
Naruto smiles: You know me.
Tsunade: You’re right, I do…. Dismissed.
*The Konoha 12 leave, excluding Shikamaru and the jounin senseis.*
Shikamaru: You know we can’t keep him here.
Kakashi: He’s right.
Kurenai: Your only shot is Hinata.
Gai: You think Naruto can be manipulated through Hinata? Ah to have that youth again.
Shizune: Be careful milady. I’m not sure that we can keep both of them here.
Kurenai: What do you mean? I know Hinata has grown…
Tsunade: Her skills in seals outclass even me now.
Kakashi: Regardless, Naruto will do what he wills. We all know that. He’s already sacrificed himself once before, leaving Hinata. Don’t forget that.
Tsunade: We just have to trust in Hinata. She is a woman after all. We have our ways.
Shikamaru: Thank goodness that Kiba isn’t here.
*Scene switches to the training ground with Naruto standing in front of the pole he was tied to several years ago.*
Naruto in thought: Surely this all isn’t a coincidence.
Kurama: I doubt it as well.
A voice from behind: What on your mind?
*Naruto turns and sees Sasuke.*
Naruto: Sasuke… you need to be resting. You’ve got a big day tomorrow, and if Sakura is anything like Hinata, a big night tomorrow night.
Sasuke: Yeah, who would have thought that Hinata… you know?!!!
Naruto smiles: Don’t let her shyness fool you. She knows what she wants, and she gets it, a lot of the time.
Sasuke: I want to thank you.
Naruto: For what?
Sasuke: Rebuilding the Uchiha district.
Naruto: Don’t mention it. It was more like training.
Sasuke: How so… nevermind. You created probably 10,000 clones, didn’t you?
Naruto grins: Yeah.
Sasuke: Then why in the hell didn’t you rebuild Konoha and come to Kumo yourself?
Naruto: Because I was warned by the shinigami.
Sasuke looking at Naruto seriously: Warned about what?
Naruto looks at Sasuke: There is something out there more powerful than the juubi. A lot more powerful.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Naruto: He told me that the juubi was a god’s pet.
Sasuke: God??? What do you mean a god?
*A crack of lightning is seen and thunder heard on a night with few clouds. A figure is seen approaching Naruto and Sasuke.*
Figure: Stand down, son of thunder, son of wind.
*Naruto and Sasuke look at the figure puzzled.*
Sasuke: Who are you?
*As the figure gets closer, his features become present: a tall man in a dark purple kimono with black hair and handle-bar mustache.*
Figure: Son of wind and son of thunder, you are to go the Land of the Whirlpools in three days.
Sasuke: But Tsunade-sama…
Naruto: We’ll be there.
Figure: And bring your women. It is time that they took their place by your sides.
*There is another crack of lightning and thunder, and the figure has vanished. The scene switches to a courtyard with a koi pond in the middle. Three figures are seen talking amongst themselves.*
Figure A: It seems that they are going to stand against us.
Figure B: Our task becomes difficult if Fujin and Raijin are aiding them.
Figure A: That’s easy for you to say. If they take up the mantle as the son of wind and the son of thunder, you’re not the one to be replaced Tsukuyomi!
Tsukuyomi: Calm down brother. Surely our sister can calm you better.
Figure B: I can’t overtake Suijin if I have to handle these two as well, and you know that. They’re not pushovers!
Tsukuyomi: Relax Susanoo. I will not tolerate your outbursts.
Figure C: Both of you need to calm down if you don’t want to draw any attention. You never know where your father is lurking.
Susanoo: Even more reason why we need to eradicate those two along with Sujin, Fujin, and Raijin. Do you have any advice Benten.
Benten: Being the goddess of knowledge grants me many things. You are correct in saying that those two need to be handled. For if the son or daughter of water is found, surely your cause is lost.
Tsukuyomi: What if he were to align with us?
Benten: I will speak to him. He is my brother and mate after all.
Susanoo: Thank you. And what of Amatsu? You know he will pick a side in all of this.
Benten: Amatsu and his bride will definitely play a role in this.
Tsukuyomi: I don’t see how he can be of any importance.
Benten: Remember, he is the god of the underworld. It would be well to keep that in mind. He was the one who caused your father his pain.
Susanoo: And what do you recommend we do about father.
Benten: I would leave Inzanagi to Amatsu and Inzanami. Tell Amerterasu that I’m in.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 04-23-2012 at 11:55 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-26-2012), ivhturp2 (04-24-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-24-2012), lionwajih (04-25-2012), Pritha (04-24-2012), Vishnu (04-26-2012)

Old 04-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #572
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Scene switches to the next day, everyone is at the courtyard in the Uchiha district. A monk stands in the middle of the congregation, as Sasuke stands next to him in a traditional black and white tux. The Kages are seen in their robes and Kage hats. Anko is seen in a purple mini-skirt dress, draped on Kakashi’s arm, with Kakashi sporting a dark blue suit. Ino is seen wearing a red dress that goes over one shoulder, arms interlocked with Sai who is wearing a gray suit. Hinata and Naruto are seen on the front row, with Hinata in an ankle-length lilac dress, with a hip-high slit on the left side, snuggling up to Naruto in a black tux, with an orange shirt. Sakura is seen walking down the aisle in a white ballroom gown, with her hair up in a bun. Sakura and Sasuke give their vows, and then kiss for the first time as husband and wife. Scene switches to the reception afterwards, with all of the couples on the dance floor. Panel focuses on Anko sitting with Kakashi at a table.*
Anko: Want to dance?
Kakashi: Sure.
Anko: Thanks.
Kakashi: For what?
Anko: Being my date. Otherwise I would have come alone, and probably been heckled by Kiba.
*Panel shows Kiba flirting with the Mei and getting a death stare from her.*
Kakashi: I did promise to listen to you once we got back to Konoha.
Anko: Thanks Kakashi.
*Scene switches to the Raikage as he approaches Tsunade.*
Ei: Hokage-sama, would you care to dance with me?
*Tsunade smirks and accepts the invitation. The crowd parts as the two begin to dance.*
Ei: Why do you think everyone is looking at us?
Tsunade: If you are going to talk like that, maybe we should stop.
Ei with a frown: It’s not that. *after a pause* You have a beautiful village, Princess Tsunade.
Tsunade smirking: That’s the first time you’ve called me Princess.
Ei: I didn’t mean it like that.
Tsunade angered: Then how did you mean it.
Ei: Ah shit… If I had known what I know now, I would have done everything to make peace between our villages long ago. I’m getting old. I’m ready to step down.
Tsunade: So am I.
Ei: So let’s travel together. I mean… I know you’re older than me.
*Tsunade begins to give Ei and evil look.*
Ei: But you’re smokin’ hot.
Tsunade smiles: While that may be, at least according to Kiba as well, we have responsibilities.
*Tsunade rests her head on Ei’s chest as they continue to dance.*
Tsunade in thought: I do regret not letting go of Dan earlier for you Jiraya, but I think that you would want this for me.
*As the song finishes Tsunade stands on her tip-toes and whispers to the Raikage.*
Tsunade: You might want to do something about your manhood there. I would take care of it, if we were in private.
*Ei gets a shit-faced look.*
Tsunade: But we have a meeting after this.
*Tsunade walks off with a grin, as Ei holds his hat over his groin.*
Ei: That bitch…I’ll make you pay for this Tsunade.
*Scene switches to Sakura and Sasuke on the dance floor.*
Sakura mumbles: So I’m an Uchiha now.
Sasuke: Yeah.
*Bee walks up.*
Bee: Sasuke… Sakura!!!!
*Bee hugs the two really tight.*
Bee: So the two of you gonna repopulate this planet with Uchiha babies. Just think Sakura-chan, from you womb comes the rebirth of the Uchiha.
Sasuke: That’s… nevermind.
Bee: Seriously… Don’t knock boots too much so your skills diminish.
Sakura giggles: We won’t do that, but we’ll get close.
*Bee kisses Sakura on the cheek and shakes Sasuke’s hand*
Bee: And who knows, maybe I’ll be around to visit every now and then.
Sakura: Really!!! You mean Raikage-sama will allow that.
Sasuke: Sure… yeah he will.
*Scene switches to Hinata and Naruto.*
Naruto: Why did you wear that dress? You know what it does to me.
Hinata: Of course I do Honey. That’s why I wore it in the first place.
Naruto: Is that right?
Hinata: So tell me what your plan is, Honey.
Naruto: What plan? And stop calling me Honey.
*Hinata smiles and kisses Naruto, kicking up her leg as they kiss.*
Hinata: I know you. You’re still going. And I’m coming to. I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw Sasuke and Sakura there as well.
Naruto: Damn you’re good. You know, beneath your beauty and smile, there’s a cunning, conniving woman.
Hinata: I just know how to get my way, that’s all.
*Naruto laughs as the two dance. The scene switches to atop the Hokage office. All the Kages are present with their advisors.*
Tsunade: You all know why we have convened here tonight. While I hope you had fun earlier today *Tsunade grins*, we have a serious situation on our hands. We all have sensors now. And some of us have information that we need to share.
Ei: Then spill it Tsunade.
Tsunade: We found the Gedo Mazo before the spike in energy. We have also found a lead that could possibly take us to Yamato.
Mei: The motukon user?
*Tsunade nods.*
Ei: And it seems you’ve all gotten our report about our intel on the cults started in Iwa and Kiri.
Mei: We have kept a close eye on the Ryun.
Ei: The what?
Mei: Ryun. That is what they call themselves. I have my two best intel personnel keeping an eye on their operations.
*Panel shows Karin and Juugo, hiding behind trees around a campground.*
Mei: So far, at least the branch in Kiri, we know have no permanent high priest. But there is a wanderer, Ryu, who has been to Kiri several times and has held secretive meetings.
Gaara: How secretive?
Mei: Before my current two, I had one other try and gather intel about the group. He was converted, and has not been seen in Kiri since.
Kitsuchi: We, too, have not much information on this Ryu. But I do have some men who have said they have seen him with a giant snake.
Ei: How big?
Kitsuchi: From what I’ve been told, the only snake that I could think of to describe him is the mythical Ryuden.
Ei: That’s nonsense. That child’s tale?!!
Gaara: Don’t be so hasteful Raikage-sama. Considering what’s happened in the past two and half years, nothing would surprise me anymore.
Mei: What bothers me is why Kiri and Iwa. Why not Kumo, Konoha, or Suna?
Kitsuchi: I have thought the same thing.
Tsunade: Well, if we are dealing with Ryuden, I can explain why they aren’t here in Konoha.
Mei: How so?
Tsunade: Well, first, I do think we are dealing with Ryuden.
Ei: Surely you don’t believe this nonsense Tsunade-sama?!
Tsunade: Don’t forget that on a night over two years ago, toads saved our lives! I have never met him, but I know there is an elder sage toad. Naruto has spoken of him before.
Kitsuchi: So how does this stop the cult from being in Konoha?
Tsunade: For over 50 years now, a top shinobi in Konoha has been in contract with the toads: The Sannin Jiraya, Yondaime Hokage Namikaze Minato, and Uzumaki Naruto.
Ei: But what of your slugs?
Tsunade: Back to my days as a Sannin, with Jiraya and Orochimaru, Gamabunta and Katsuya always worked as a team. Manda resented it.
Gaara stands up: Then maybe it is time for some rest. We should all sleep on what we have heard and learned tonight.
Kitsuchi: Why do you say that Kazekage-sama?
Gaara: Because the two people who have the most intel right now for us regarding the toads and snakes are Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke. And tonight is one’s wedding night. Surely you wouldn’t want to disrespect him and his bride and request his presence.
*Gaara starts to head to his room. The other kages stare at each other.*
Tsunade: I think I shall retire now as well. Raikage-sama, a moment of your time, please. Alone.
*Tsunade walks off and is followed by Ei. Mei and Kitsuchi look at each other and then leave themselves. The next several panels show Ei and Tsunade walking into her office, Sasuke and Sakura spooning together under the sheets, Kakashi walking Anko home to her apartment, and Hinata straddling Naruto asleep on top of him.*

End.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-23-2012), el_deevil (04-24-2012), ivhturp2 (04-24-2012), J-man123 (04-24-2012), lionwajih (04-25-2012), Narut0360 (04-23-2012), Pritha (04-24-2012), Vishnu (04-26-2012)
Old 04-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #573
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

jekyl_hyde is this possible you've run out of ideas, no i'm just joking with you. can't wait for you next one. keep them coming please
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #574
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

What about you..
Are you not going to continue ur fanfic
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionwajih For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012), Narut0360 (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #575
Narut0360
Genin

thanks lionwajih, but mine was not as interesting as jekyl_hyde or Vishnu. i cant do fanfiction that goes on and on and on. and i know that now.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #576
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
jekyl_hyde is this possible you've run out of ideas, no i'm just joking with you. can't wait for you next one. keep them coming please
Not running out of ideas.

I just haven't had as much time to write lately. It used to be to where I could write for hours upon end, and now I don't have that luxury right now.

Also, as I've been writing, I'm compiling a data book of the characters so it will be easier to understand.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #577
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
thanks lionwajih, but mine was not as interesting as jekyl_hyde or Vishnu. i cant do fanfiction that goes on and on and on. and i know that now.
imo, it's always best to have an ending, and to actually reach that ending. Just like any comic/manga/anime/tv show, the audience is left reeling if there is no ending. I want to see the end of Naruto and Bleach. I don't want those mangas to be drug out and reduced to blah.

but as long as you're able to have a beginning, body, and conclusion, and you have completed your work, anyone can write. you'll have an audience whether it is the masses or just a few people.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #578
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Not running out of ideas.

I just haven't had as much time to write lately. It used to be to where I could write for hours upon end, and now I don't have that luxury right now.

Also, as I've been writing, I'm compiling a data book of the characters so it will be easier to understand.
i understand completely and i wasn't trying to put pressure on you or anything, i just enjoy reading your stuff and i'm looking forward to reading the next one when ever it comes out even if that's a year from now lol
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 01:39 AM   #579
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

I'll have the next chapter up tomorrow.
Old 04-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #580
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

A New Journey
*Scene opens on the newlyweds walking out of a shower together, both wrapped in towels.*
Sasuke: So… Mrs. Uchiha… what shall we do today?
Sakura smiling: I’m not sure Mr. Uchiha. I think I am in need of some rest soon.
*Sasuke laughs. Sakura smiles back and kisses him.*
Sakura: Do you really think that Bee-sama is going to come visit us?
*Sakura stands behind Sasuke and kisses his shoulder while she wraps her hands around him.*
Sakura: So what are we going to do now that our mission has been canceled?
Sasuke: I’m not sure. Probably get in trouble.
*Sakura laughs and jumps up into a piggyback position on Sasuke. A knock is heard at the door. Scene switches to the Hokage’s Office. Shizune is walking to the door and opens it.*
Shizune: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
*Scene shows Shizune standing in the doorway with Tsunade’s office being trashed. Tsunade comes walking up behind Shizune.*
Tsunade: Calm down!
Shizune: But who did this milady?!
Tsunade grins: I know, and it’s ok.
*Scene switches to Naruto in the shower. He steps out, wrapped in a towel and walks into the kitchen. Hinata, wearing just a shirt is cooking breakfast for Naruto.*
Hinata: Eat up Honey. If we’re going to break the rules, you’re going to need your energy.
Naruto: Yeah, well you took a lot out of me last night.
Hinata giggles: And it was soooo much fun!
*Naruto kisses Hinata. The two sit at the table and eat breakfast. Scene switches back to Sasuke and Sakura’s place. Sasuke, Sakure, and Bee are all chatting, having a cup of tea.*
Sakura: So wait… Raikage-sama didn’t get in till when?
Bee: Early morning. And man was he a smiling!
Sakura laughs: I wonder what her facial expression was like!
*Ei enters the room.*
Sasuke grinning: Good morning Raikage-sama.
Ei: Leave me alone…
Sakura: Sleep well?!
Ei grins: Yeah.
*Sasuke, Sakura, and Bee all bust out laughing.*
Sasuke: I’m just curious that neither one of you have settled down in Kumo with someone. I mean every Hokage excluding Lady Tsunade has had a spouse.
Ei: You think I’m tough, you should have met my mother. She makes Tsunade seem like a bunny rabbit.
Bee: Yeah, and Karui is always beating the shiyat out of Omoi.
Sakura: I didn’t know they were together.
Bee: They’re not. If they were, Omoi would probably be dead already.
Ei puts his cup down: We must be going. We have business to attend to. Stay out of trouble Sasuke… or should I say keep Naruto out of trouble.
*Ei and Bee leave. Sasuke and Sakura are still sitting, sipping on their tea.*
Sakura: So Raikage-sama and some lady in Konoha… whoda thunk?
Sasuke: Are you packed?
Sakura: Yeah. Are you sure we should be doing this?
Sakura: Why do you have to tag-a-long with Naruto?
Sasuke: This isn’t me just tagging-a-long. I was told to go as well. And we were instructed to bring you and Hinata.
Sakura: So what in the hell is this all about?
Sasuke: We’ll found out soon enough.
*Scene switches the training area as Sasuke and Sakura approach Naruto and Hinata. Both guys are carrying bags that has each couples belongings.*
Sasuke: You ready?
Naruto grins: We’ve been waiting on you.
Voice off panel: Don’t tell me you two are going against orders.
*Scene switches to Kakashi as he approaches the two couples.*
Naruto: You know you can’t stop me.
Kakashi: Aye. But I’ve been given a mission myself.
Sasuke: And what mission is that?
Kakashi: I can’t stop you or Naruto, but I can stop them *Kakashi nods to the girls*. Now stand down and please comply.
*Naruto has dropped his bag and has entered Sage mode already.*
Kakashi in thought: Calm down Naruto. I am not your enemy here.
Naruto: Who says I’ll let you touch them.
*Suddenly the five Kages land behind Kakashi.*
Ei: We do. Stand down Uzumaki Naruto. We wish not to quarrel with you, but will if we must.
Gaara: Naruto, please understand.
Naruto: Then explain to me why I shouldn’t go.
Tsunade: We’ve found the Gedo Mazo. And with the lead we had for Yamato, we don’t think it is a coincidence. Not to mention the fact that all of our sensors reported a huge spike in energy two nights ago. We just want to make sure that you and Bee are safe.
Naruto: Fine.
Kakashi in thought: Something is not right. That was too easy.
Tsunade: Thank you.
*All of a sudden, there is a puff of smoke. The smoke clears. Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, and Hinata are nowhere to be seen. The scene switches to the peak of the Hokage mountain. Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, and Sakura are all seen looking through binoculars at the training area.*
Sasuke: Wow, I must say, that was pretty impressive.
Sakura: How so?
Sasuke: Not a single kage or any sensor in Konoha realized that was a henge jutsu. And the fact that Hinata has placed a barrier around us to conceal our chakras… impressive.
*Scene switches back to the Kages.*
Kitsuchi: Great… what do we do now?
Ei: Calm down Tsuchikage-sama. We planned for this… just not this way.
Mei: Please explain.
Tsunade: Back during the war, we realized that we could no longer contain Naruto and Bee in Kumo. Now, both are stronger and more powerful. We knew it as only a matter of time before Naruto would act out like this.
Ei: What we didn’t count on was Sasuke being so ready to go along with him. Or those girls.
Tsunade: And that is where our problem lies now… Sakura and Hinata.
Kitsuchi: How so?
Tsunade: For not having a doujutsu, Sakura’s chakra control is unmatched. And her medical skills are on par with mine. Hinata has followed in the footsteps which made the Uzumaki famous.
Gaara: Meaning…
Kakashi: Her prowess in seals is unmatched here in Konoha.
Tsunade: I would say she is on par with Orochimaru.
Mei: So what you’re basically saying is you knew Naruto was going to act this way. But Sasuke, the only EMS user still alive, and these two kunochi are the most formidable four-man team?
Tsunade: When you add Naruto, I’m not sure there is a force that can stop them.
*Scene switches to Benten walking on a path on a mountainside. In her human form, she chooses a full-figured woman body type, with red hair that comes down to her waist. She wears a white kimono over a halter-type armor for her chest (think Xena Warrior Princess). Benten walks into shrine. A figure greets her from the shadows.*
Figure: And…
Benten: They are none the wiser. Do not fret my brother.
Figure: It’s easy to say when you are the goddess of wisdom and knowledge.
Benten: Hachimon my dear, with my intellect and your brawn, not even the Kotoamatsukami could stand before us.
Hachimon: Are you sure?
Benten: Once we’ve manipulated the three (Amerterasu, Susanoo, and Tsukuyomi) to do our bidding, the only ones left to stand in our way of overtaking the Kotamatsukami are Amatsu and Inzanami.
Hachimon: And how do you plan to deal with them? What if the sons of wind and thunder reach their potential? And what if Suijin finds a son or daughter of water?
Benten: Trust me my love.
*Hachimon emerges from the shadows in his human form. He stands tall at 6’6, muscular, wearing plated armor and holding a spear in one hand with a katana sheathed at his right side.*
Hachimon: I’ve trusted you once before and have felt your sting.
Benten: That was in the past.
Hachimon: And it is what brought this all about.
Benten: You mean our rise to the top? Yes, I will take credit for that. Plus… it was fun.
Hachimon: Do not mock me *Hachimon holds his spear at her throat* or I will send you to Amatsu and Inzanami.
Benten taking her finger, and guiding the blade on the spear away from her throat: No you won’t. Because then the scales will tip of the favor of those two. What I did in the past has led us to now. My allegiance is to you.
Hachimon: You’ve betrayed me before.
Benten: And have I not made it up to you. I mean before I “betrayed” you, we never took on these forms *she motions to her body*. Admit it; you lust after this body more than my natural state.
Hachimon shooting right back: And I could say the same of you.
Benten: I don’t deny it. We may not be able to recognize our true strength in this form, but it has its advantages. I know how to make any man’s body quake.
*Benten is trailing her fingertip from the middle of Hachimon’s chest down to his… godhood.*
Benten: My trysts may have begotten Miyashi, and she did defy us and start this entire mess. I can’t help it that our uncle would show her the favor he did. She thought she found love… she only found heartache and death.
Hachimon: Then explain to me your plan.
*The two kiss.*
Benten: Fujin and Raijin are undoubtedly training the descendant of Miyashi and his comrade. Our targets are not those two, we’re going after their wives.
Hachimon: But what if they are with Fujin and Raijin. Inzanagi is the only one who can rival father.
Benten: In a one on one confrontation, yes. But there are the two of us.
Hachimon: And what about Raijin? You are cunning, but how do you plan to take on two elder gods and the sons of wind and thunder?
Benten: We won’t. That’s what the three are there for. Susanoo is aiming to eliminate Suijin. Once he has done that, he will be the most powerful of the three. In their clash with Fujin and Raijin, we clean up the leftovers. Amatsu and Inzanami will strike at Inzanagi during this time, and once again, we’ll clean up the leftovers.
Hachimon: What about the two sons?
Benten: Hachi… you’re the God of War. I’ve been creating an army for you.
*Panel shows Ryu standing infront of a crowd in a secluded area.*
Hachimon: So you have, have you?
*Benten removes her kimono, revealing her armor. She drops the halter top.*
Hachimon: Then quench my lust for this… form.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #581
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Scene switches to the Kages outside of the main gate in Konoha. Bee is leaning against the gate.*
Ei yells: BEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know anything about this?
Bee: NO FOOL!
Ei: I’m getting too old for this.
*Tsunade cocks her eyebrow at Ei grinning.*
Kitsuchi: Naruto is one of your shinobi Tsunade-sama. Should we leave him to you?
Tsunade: Kitsuchi, you weren’t there when we fought Madara. Maybe your old man has told you some tales. Naruto defeated Madara. We did not. That should answer your question.
Gaara: Are you saying you are ready to treat Naruto as a criminal?
Tsunade: No. I’m saying we send our best trackers after him. But they won’t track Naruto. They’re going to track Sasuke and Sakura.
Mei: So you think that out of the two couples, this one will be easier to track? Makes sense.
Tsunade: So it is settled. Let’s meet in Kumo tomorrow with our trackers to give them their mission. We’ll send them on their way and then search out the Gedo Mazo. Kitsuchi, you might want to bring your father on this trip.
Ei: Aye, we should all bring our guards.
Bee: And what about me?
Ei: Yeah, you are a handful.
Mei smirking: How much of a handful is he?
Ei grins: You want him, you can have him. Just remember that he has the power and stamina of the hachibi.
Kitsuchi and Gaara look at each other: Are we seriously like the only ones not getting any on this trip????
Mei: The question is can he handle me?
*Mei walks up to Bee, flirting, then blowing a hot lava kiss.*
Bee: Damn bitch, that’s hot. Too damn hot! Hell nawh! Yeah, I’ll come along and play nice now. Just keep her away from me.
*Mei flickers over to Bee and rubs his chest.*
Mei: So the famed Killer Bee, jinchuuriki of the Hachibi, can’t handle little ole me?
*Mei traces her fingertips around her lips.*
Ei laughing: You’re going with her.
Bee: Hell nawh mutha…
Mei: I promise not to burn you… to death.
Kitsuchi: This is too much. I gotta get back to my old lady back in Iwa.
*Scene changes to the Land of Whirlpools as Naruto and crew flash in.*
Sakura: So how long are we going to be here? I mean we are newlyweds.
Naruto: Relax Sakura-chan. We’ll give you privacy.
Hinata: Yeah, we’re going to want some of our own.
Sasuke: Should we really be talking about this?
Naruto: Welcome to married life. Man… it sure would be nice to have Yamato right about now.
Sakura: Yeah, no kidding.
*A crack of thunder is heard and storm clouds are brewing.*
Sakura: How have to the two of you been staying out here for the past two years.
Hinata: Off and on… we just were under the stars. But we now have a cave we can go to for shelter.
Sakura: Where?
Hinata: I hid it with a barrier. Follow me.
*Sasuke activates his sharingan as the group follows Hinata to the cave. Scene switches back to Benten and Hachimon.*
Hachimon: You are right; there are benefits to these forms.
Benten: I knew you would agree with me.
Hachimon: Are you sure this… army can handle this Uzumaki Naruto? He is the descendant of Miyashi.
Benten: If they are not able to, I will interject and make sure he is handled properly.
Hachimon: How so?
*Benten then changes her form to resemble Hinata.*
Benten: Like so.
Hachimon: So we must first handle the Uchiha brat first.
Benten: Correct, my love.
*Benten changes back to her normal human form.*
Hachimon: And how do you plan to do that?
Benten: My love… I am the goddess of wisdom and knowledge. I am not without my wiles. I know of your contingency plan.
Hachimon shocked: I’ve taken the appropriate measures just in case you were to betray me again.
Benten: To think that those two boys would wield the power of gods. If your army can’t handle Naruto, the combination of your contingency plan with me will surely do the trick.
Hachimon: So we’re getting the wives, then the Uchiha brat, and then Naruto? And in the meantime The Three are going to take care of father and our uncles. There is too much going on with your plan.
Benten: And like I said, I’m the goddess of wisdom. Let me worry about that. And next time I might be nice and take of the form of his wife for you.
Hachimon: You worry me.
Benten goes to leave: Do not worry. Things are progressing nicely.
*Benten leaves. Hachimon is left in the shrine.
A voice behind Hachimon: You do have reason to worry milord.
*Hachimon turns to face Orochimaru (still in Suigetsu’s body).*
Hachimon: And what news do you have?
Orochimaru: The bijuu have been released. Phase 1 of our plan has been completed.
Hachimon: Good. Now found out who your informant is and kill them. She may be my mistress, but I will not have her meddling in my business.
Orochimaru: Aye milord. Should I continue with him?
Hachimon: Yes. Only one man has held the power that rivaled a god. Uncle gave that man the power to protect her. If that bitch, Inzanami, had just stopped going after and hadn’t sent that damn lap dog of Amatsu’s, we wouldn’t be in this situation.
Orochimaru: And what do you plan to do if that kyuubi brat and Sasuke learn of the truth.
Hachimon: I actually want them to.
Orochimaru: And why is that?
Hachimon: I need the elder gods weakened. Benten’s plan could work, but I don’t trust it. With Naruto and Sasuke becoming the sons of wind and thunder, they’ll take some of Fujin and Raijin’s power. I want to save “him” for as long as possible.
Orochimaru: Milord, regardless of the means, I foresee you accomplishing your goals.
Hachimon: As I see you, your’s. Take your leave and keep me informed.
*Orochimaru starts to wilt away.*
Hachimon thinking: And once I have the power of wind, thunder and lightning, and water, not even you Inzanagi can prevent me from taking my place as rightful king of both this realm and Amenotokotachi.
*Scene switches back to Naruto and crew as they are entering the cave.*
Sakura: It would be nice if we had a torch.
Sasuke: Hold on. Grand Fireball Jutsu!
*Sasuke blows a great fireball, keeping it aflame for several seconds while the other three look around at their surroundings. Naruto has a shocked look on his face. Sasuke releases the jutsu.*
Sasuke: Sorry guys… did anyone see anything we could make a torch out of?
Sakura: No.
Hinata: Neither did I.
*Naruto is still speechless.*
Hinata: Naruto, you ok?
Naruto: Im… Impossible.
Sakura: What is it Naruto?
Naruto: Sasuke, again.
*Sasuke does another fireball jutsu to light up the area. Naruto is pointing at what he was looking at. Both Sakura and Hinata drop their jaws. Sasuke releases the jutsu again.*
Sasuke: What is it?
*It starts pouring rain outside, and the thunderstorm grows. The winds pick up. A figure steps forward, and just as a lightning bolt cracks, the figure is seen. It’s a monstrous ogre-type body with sharp pointed teeth, with the canines veering out of the mouth.*
Figure: This is my domain, Uzumaki Naruto. Are you sure you want to trespass?
Naruto: What do you mean trespass?
Figure: You damn humans have no idea. You killed my pet. I will have my revenge!
Naruto: A… Amatsu???

End.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-26-2012), ivhturp2 (04-26-2012), Narut0360 (04-26-2012), royalmage (04-26-2012), Vishnu (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #582
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

A READ 19 PAGES vishu and jekyl, a spent about 6 or 7 hours reading it and a dont regreat that a spent so much time, both of you dont stop writing (sry for me bad eng)

Last edited by lopiskes; 04-26-2012 at 01:05 PM.
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lopiskes For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #583
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys that i didn't posted the next chapter, it's halfway done, but i didn't had time to finnish it, because i had 3 exams this week.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #584
Narut0360
Genin

jekyl_hyde now that was worth the wait thanks
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #585
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude.....can't leave us on a cliffhanger like that with Amastu.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012)