Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 40 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #586
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

awesome no manga this week but still have the fan fics to look forward too
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-26-2012), Pritha (04-27-2012)

Old 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM   #587
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

oh trust me. i think you're going to like the next chapter. it has been a while since i've done a fight.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (04-26-2012), royalmage (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #588
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

So when can expect to be graced with that chapter J_H? You as well Visnu?
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #589
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
So when can expect to be graced with that chapter J_H? You as well Visnu?
Today i have another exam, and after when i get home i'm all ypurs guys. Probably tomorrow morning it's up.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Pritha (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #590
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

The Power of Amatsu
*Scene opens with Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, and Sakura all in battle stances. Amatsu is taking a step towards the group.*
Amatsu: Question is who dies first?
*Sasuke activates his EMS while Naruto enters Kurama Sage mode.*
Sasuke: Naruto… this guy… he makes the juubi pale in comparison.
Amatsu: And you Uchiha claim to be geniuses.
Hinata: Byuakugan!
*Hinata has activated her byuakugan.*
Naruto: How did you get here?
Amatsu: I told you, this is my domain. Your so called Uzuiogakure mocked me ages ago. To think that fool’s descendants would openly challenge me.
*Amatsu holds out one arm, and a double sided battle axe forms in it. He swings it down at Sasuke. Sasuke counters, forming his Susanoo, which uses all four arms to catch the blade of the axe. Sasuke is pushed into the ground up to his waist.*
Amatsu: Your eyes… they belong to us. That son of bitch Inzanagi… he loved her like his own. And she wasn’t his!
*Amatsu holds out his other arm, open palmed, and an energy beam shoots from his palm straight at Hinata. At the last minute, Naruto flashes in and out with Hinata, dodging the attack. Meanwhile, Sakura is running towards Amatsu preparing to strike.*
Sasuke and Hinatat in unison: Sakura NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
*Just as Sakura is about to punch Amatsu, he growls, sending shockwaves at Sakura, throwing her back to the entrance of the cave. She hits a cave wall with such force she is knocked out. Naruto flashes Hinata over to Sakura.*
Naruto: Take her out of here and set up a barrier.
Hinata: But he broke through this barrier.
Naruto: I believe in you.
*Naruto kisses Hinata and flashes back over to Sasuke, pulling him out of the ground.*
Naruto: Ok, give me the lowdown Sasuke.
Sasuke: His chakra… it’s more malevolent than yours. And it’s just pure darkness. It even gives me the creeps.
Naruto: Got a plan?
Sasuke: No, think you can buy me some time?
Naruto: That will be easy.
*Amatsu has now formed a broadsword in his hand and is swinging down at Naruto. Naruto flashes out just before the sword would have struck him.*
Amatsu: You think that’s fast?
*Amatsu appears right next to Naruto, swinging the blade horizontally from left to right, Naruto touching the edge of the blade to flip over it. Naruto’s grimaces as his hand is burnt. He flashes over to Sasuke.*
Naruto: Newsflash, don’t let any of his weapons touch you. Burns like a mofo.
Sasuke: Then let us see how much heat he can handle. Amerterasu!!!
*Amatsu is immediately engulfed in the black flames. He begins to laugh.*
Amatsu: Did you think that you could burn the god of the underworld? It is my flame that is inextinguishable. Not these puny flames.
*Amatsu roars, dissipating the flames.*
Amatsu: Let me show you some real heat.
*Amatsu throws his sword at Sasuke. Sasuke forms his Susanoo to protect himself. As Amatsu throws his sword, Naruto is throwing a Fuuton Senjutsu Rasenshuriken at Amatsu. Amatsu’s blade crushes through Sasuke’s Susanoo, stabbing him in his shoulder. Sasuke screams in pain. As Sasuke is keeling over, Naruto’s FSRS hits Amatsu, taking out half of his body. Once the jutsu dissipates, Amatsu stares at Naruto and begins to laugh.*
Amatsu: If you had truly mastered the wind, that could have done some damage. Well it did anyway, to this form.
*Amatsu transforms into his human form, resembling a young Danzou, with a goatee. He starts to walk towards Naruto.*
Amatsu: I must give you credit, you pushed me to a limit to where I’ve had to revert to a weaker form.
*Naruto stares at Amatsu seriously.*
Amatsu: But even in this form, you are still no match for me boy!
*Amatsu appears suddenly before Naruto, grabbing him by the throat, holding him in mid-air (Amatsu is floating).*
Amatsu: Any last words before you die?
Voice: Drop him!
*Scene shows Fujin and Raijin at the entrance of the cave.*
Amatsu: Fujin… Raijin… Long time, no see.
Raijin: You know this is not your realm. Return to where you came from.
Amatsu: Or what?
Fujin: You know you can’t beat us together.
Amatsu: Who said I was alone?
*A shockwave hits everyone, knocking Naruto from Amatsu’s grip, sending him over Fujin and Raijin.*
Fujin: Naruto… take Sasuke and return to your wife. You are not ready for them.
Naruto: Bull shit!
*With the motion of his hand, Fujin sends Naruto out of the cave with a gust of wind well over 150 mph. Raijin transports over to Sasuke and then to Hinata and Sakura, entering Hinata’s barrier. Hinata gets into a battle stance upon seeing Raijin.*
Raijin: Calm down. I bring your friend. Keep protecting them. We’ll come for you once we’re done.
*Raijin transports back to Fujin. Naruto is seen rolling over the terrain, still being pushed by the wind from Fujin.*
Fujin: Show yourself Inzanami.
*Inzanami steps from the shadows, revealing her rotting corpse.*
Inzanami: Don’t look at me. I might have to kill you if you run away like your brother.
*Inzanami charges at Fujin. Just as she reaches him, she is met with an open palm thrust, sending her crashing back to where she came from. Raijin, then doing a simple straight punch in the air, sends a lightning bolt at Inzanami. She evades the attack at the last minute.*
Raijin: We do not wish to kill either of you. But do not tempt us. We will fight at full force if we have to.
Inzanami: Oh, the power of you two is known very well. But have you forgotten my power.
*Inzanami slights her head, and the cave closes.*
Inzanami: The only one who could rival me is Inzanagi.
Fujin: Do not forget Inzanami, I was there before you and Inzanagi. Do you want to see my full power.
Amatsu: Yes we do.
*Amatsu thrusts an open palm in the air, sending pewter flames towards Fujin and Raijin. Just as the flames are about to reach Fujin, a simple flick of his wrist, and the flames are split, burning inside the cave. Inzanami, now wielding a spear, swings at Raijin’s head. Raijin ducks, punching the air and sending another bolt of lightning at Inzanami. She parries the attack with the spear.*
Raijin in thought: Is that Inzanagi’s spear?
*Raijin flickers to Inzanami, kicking her. She absorbs the blow, being pushed back. As she is pushed back, she swings the spear with a downward thrust, catching a flap of Raijin’s kimono, splitting the entire kimono. Both Fujin and Raijin take notice of this.*
Fujin: When did you get that?
Inzanami: Wouldn’t you like to know?
Fujin in thought: I’ve got to end this.
*The closed off cave begins to rumble. All four gods stop and look around.*
Raijin: What is this brother?
Fujin: I do not know.
*Suddenly, Naruto breaks through the ceiling of the cave with an oodama rasengan the size of the moon in his left hand. He is holding a much smaller rasengan in his right hand that is swirling with a green, blue, and brown auras. Naruto is about to crash down on Inzanami, when she thrusts the spear up at Naruto.*
Fujin: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*An explosion occurs, causing a bright light. Once the picture is clear, Naruto is seen unconscious on the ground. Fujin and Raijin flicker over to him. Amatsu and Inzanami are together, both astonished by the display of power.*
Amatsu: We must leave milady. Our message has been sent.
Inzanami: Very well.
*Amatsu and Inzanami disappear as the moonlight beams down on Naruto. Fujin picks up Naruto’s body and carries it over to Hinata, Sasuke, and Sakura. Raijin walks with him. Fujin lays Naruto’s body next to Sasuke’s. Hinata looks at Naruto with tears in her eyes.*
Fujin: Do not worry, he is not dead.
Hinata: I know that. I can see that with my freaking byaukugan. I’m just tired of him always putting himself in situations like this for me.
Fujin: Do not fret. Your husband is a good man. And… he is a son of wind.
*Hinata looks up at Fujin. She stops crying.*
Hinata: And what is a son of wind.
Fujin: Being the eldest elemental god, I wield the most power amongst us.
Hinata: Elemental gods?
Raijin: Aye. There is Fujin *pointing at Fujin*, the god of wind; Raijin *pointing at himself*, the god of lightning and thunder, and Suijin, the god of water.
Hinata: And where is this Suijin?
Fujin: That’s actually a good question.
Hinata: So you are the protectors that the shinigami told us about two years ago?
Fujin: Aye. Do not worry. Not that everything has been set in motion, we will protect them and you with our very existence.
Hinata: Just tell me, what did this to my husband.
Raijin: The Amenonuhoko, the spear of Inzanagi.
Hinata: And what is that?
Fujin: The only weapon that any being can wield and kill Inzanagi himself.
Hinata: And who is this Inzanagi?
Fujin: He is the god of life and the guardian of death.
Hinata: So why would Inzanagi attack Naruto?
Raijin: That was not Inzanagi that attacked you back there.
Fujin: No, that was his ex-wife, Inzanami.
Hinata: If this blade can kill Inzanagi…
Fujin: It can kill any god, and kill the soul of any man. If it weren’t for Naruto’s jutsu, he would no longer be here.
Hinata: What jutsu?
Fujin: A sphere of condensed energy, made up of more than one element.
Hinata looking at Naruto: You knucklehead.
Raijin: You know what we are talking about?
Hinata: Yes, that is his rasengan. It’s a jutsu of where he condenses his chakra into a spinning, swirling sphere. Upon contact of its destination, it explodes and expands…
Fujin: Terrifyingly wonderful. Has he already added wind to the jutsu?
Hinata: Yeah. But it wasn’t enough to stop the juubi.
Fujin: That will change. Here, let us carry them for you to a shelter. You need rest just as much as they do.
*Fujin picks both Naruto and Sasuke up, carrying them over his shoulder while Raijin carries Sakura.*
Hinata: But that cave was our only shelter. Naruto and I preferred to stay out under the stars when we were here.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 04-27-2012 at 12:04 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-28-2012), ivhturp2 (04-27-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-27-2012), Narut0360 (04-27-2012), naruto_nutty (04-27-2012), royalmage (04-27-2012), Vishnu (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #591
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*With the wave of a hand, trees are cut and stacked in placed to resemble a cabin, stones are pulled to form a fire pit, some dead dry wood is thrown into the fire pit, and giant palm leaves are pulled from trees to form a roof. Raijin points at the pile of wood in the fire pit, sending a small bolt of lightning that sparks a flame, gives them fire.*
Hinata astonished: Thanks Fujin-sama and Raijin-sama.
Raijin: We will watch over you and them. Now rest.
*Fujin lays Naruto down on one side of the room, and then Sasuke down on the other. Raijin lays Sakura next to Sasuke.*
Fujin: I don’t think you realize how much you will need your rest.
Hinata: I get it. I need rest. I just can’t do it right now, that’s all.
Fujin: Why are you restless child?
Hinata: I just am.
Fujin: He doesn’t know, does he?
Hinata: What do you mean?
Fujin: Lay with him. It will comfort you.
*Hinata lays down next to Naruto. Fujin and Raijin exit the cabin.*
Raijin: This is not good.
Fujin: Aye. Inzanagi must be warned.
Raijin: And we must find Suijin before they make their move.
Fujin: Aye. For if he falls, and Susanoo gains his powers…
Raijin: You don’t need to speak of it. We have found our sons. It is time to train them.
Fujin: But we need Suijin to cure that wound for Sasuke from Amatu’s burn. Go to Inzanagi. I will stay here and protect them. Besides… Naruto’s jutsu is the equivalent to that of the Amenonuhoko.
Raijin: I will return with haste then.
*Raijin fades away. The scene switches to the next morning outside of Kagame’s base. Five tents are seen with each respective kage emerging from them.*
Tsunade: So we each have the same report then?
Mei: Aye. None of my sensors are picking up the slightest bit of energy here.
Ei: It’s time we sent in a recon team.
Tsunade: We’ll take care of that. Neji!
Neji: Byuakugan.
*Neji stares at the base from the outside.*
Neji: I see nor sense any being, but I see what remains of the Gedo Mazo.
Ei: Darui!!!! Cee!!!!
*The two emerge from the tent.*
Ei: Get ready for some recon.
Tsunade: Neji, Lee, and Tenten! You’ll accompany them.
Gaara: Then the rest of our forces should be on lookout. Kankuro take the north. Kugio take the west.
Mei: Ao take the east. Choujurrou take the west.
*All four disperse into their respective direction.*
Kitsuchi: Dad!
*Oonoki emerges from the tent and walks out to the group.*
Oonoki: Raikage-sama, Princess Tsunade, Mizukage-sama, Kazekage-sama! It’s good to see you all again.
Gaara: Hello old friend.
*The two shake hands.*
Oonoki: So where is my granddaughter?
Kitsuchi: She’s around here somewhere. I’ve had her scouting the area from above.
*Scene switches back to the cabin. Hinata is seen waking up, with her head still resting on Naruto’s chest. Naruto takes a deep breath all of a sudden, raising her head up, and then as he exhales, her head descends with his chest. She smiles. She sits up, looking down at Naruto who is starting to wake.*
Hinata: Naruto, you ok Honey?
Naruto grumbling: What the hell happened?
Hinata: I don’t know.
Naruto sits up all of a sudden: What about Sasuke and Sakura?!
*A small pillow hits Naruto on the side of the head.*
Sakura with her head still nuzzled into Sasuke: You’re too damn loud Naruto!
Naruto thinking: Good, they’re ok.
Naruto looking around: Where are we?
Hinata: Fujin-sama and Raijin-sama built this for us last night.
*Fujin walks through the doorway.*
Fujin: Naruto. I need to speak with you in private.
*Naruto jumps up and walks out the door with Fujin. Hinata gets up and walks down to the closest beach.*
Fujin: Naruto, what you did last night was reckless. Do you have any idea what weapon was used against you?
Naruto: No, why?
Fujin: That spear is unlike any spear. It can kill a god and kill your soul.
Naruto: Meaning?
Fujin: When you die, you either move to the afterlife in the heavens or in the underworld.
Naruto: And it can kill you?
Fujin: Well, it is the ultimate death for us, one there is no coming back from. We gods can kill each other, but once that is done, we are subjects of the underworld. That is unless Inzanagi decides to spare us and comes and rescues us before we consume anything from the underworld or partake in their activities.
Naruto: Has any god died before?
Fujin: Yes, Inzanami. She was Inzanagi’s bride once upon a time. She died during giving birth. Before Inzanagi could rescue her, she had eaten what we call the forbidden fruit.
Naruto: So why didn’t this spear kill me then. Was I not hit by it?
Fujin: That’s the thing. Your jutsu negated the power of the spear. Whatever that jutsu is, you need to teach it to them.
Naruto: I had already planned on teaching it to Hinata. Although I don’t know if she can achieve the level that I am at.
Fujin: Do not worry about her. If you are going to worry about anyone, it should be your friend, Sasuke.
*Naruto is startled.*
Fujin: Do not fret. Raijin is going after the best… medic as you would say. He will be fine once they have returned.
Naruto: So the juubi… it really was nowhere near the level of a god?
Fujin: Well… not exactly.
*Naruto looks puzzled.*
Fujin: Our story is very complicated. Of those remaining, I am the second eldest.
Naruto: But aren’t you the god of wind? Inzanagi…
Fujin: Inzanagi is not an elder god. He is the guardian of life and death. He was the most powerful of us gods.
Naruto: Was?
Fujin nods: Now that he has lost Amenonuhoko, he is not. And his son, Susanoo, is seeking to become more powerful than him.
Naruto: I thought Susanoo was a jutsu of the sharingan.
Fujin: It is. The names for a lot of your jutsus are from us. The sharingan, rinnegan, and byuakugan… all gifts from us gods. Uzumaki Miyashi was the daughter of Benten and Jurojin.
Naruto: Who are they?
Fujin: Benten is the goddess of wisdom and knowledge. She is a cunning and conniving being. Jurojin was the god longevity. Sort of like a guardian of life. Inzanagi was a student of Jurojin.
Naruto: So where is this Benten and Jurojin?
Fujin: Benten is a goddess who has remaind somewhat neutral in all of our conflicts. We know she is going to choose a side, with her own motives. Jurojin is now it Kotoamatsukami.
Naruto: Tell me more about Miyashi.
Fujin: One day Miyashi was roaming the lands and came across a monk. She fell in love with him. Miyashi went to Inzanagi to reveal her feelings. She knew her mother would not allow this. Inzanagi at first looked down on her, but once he saw that her love was returned, he counseled with myself, Raijin, and Suijin. We all agreed that if she was to be with him, she would have to give up her immortality. We knew that one day he would die, and it would cause her great heartache. And we also knew that Benten and some other gods would come after her.
Naruto: Why was her mother so against it?
Fujin: Naruto… we are beings of power and pride. Benten, Miyashi’s mother is full of pride. Knowing her daughter was going to cast aside her godhood and immortality infuriated the goddess of wisdom. Somehow, she got her mate, Hachimon and Amatsu to go after Miyashi and Rikudo. Inzanagi decided to teach Rikudo how to defend Miyashi, and gave him a portion of his power. That was how he defeated the juubi. But somehow, Hachimon was able to kill Rikudo. And when he went for Miyashi, he clashed with Inzanagi. From that day, Inzanagi promised Miyashi that he would protect her. Her two sons at the time promised to help bring peace to the gods, in honor the covenant that Inzanagi held with their father, and their mother. You know the rest of that story.
Naruto: Who is this Hachimon?
Fujin: A god that has lusted after Inzanagi’s position since the day he was born. I regret that day.
Naruto: Why?
Fujin: I am Benten and Hachimon’s father.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-28-2012), ivhturp2 (04-27-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-27-2012), Narut0360 (04-27-2012), naruto_nutty (04-27-2012), Pritha (04-27-2012), royalmage (04-27-2012), Vishnu (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #592
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Naruto shocked.*
Fujin: After Rikudo passed, her youngest son stayed with her to help protect her. She was granted longevity, since she was no longer immortal. She conceived another child. This is where the Uzumaki came from. Inzanagi knew there was turmoil between the two sons, and he hoped that their sister would help bring peace between the two brothers, for Inzanagi knew he would need their help someday.
Naruto: So I’m a descendant of Miyashi’s daughter and youngest son? That’s kind of gross.
Fujin chuckling: There have been many generations since those two. It’s not what you think.
Naruto: So Kurama, he has the power of a god?
Fujin: Even he has a potential that he has not realized. Although, between the two of you, a new power has grown that has not been realized yet either.
*A loud scream is heard in the cabin. Everyone rushes back.*
Sakura: Sasuke!!!!! Let him go!
*Naruto and Fujin rush in to see Raijin with another figure construcing an aura around Sasuke. Fujin grabs Sakura trying to ease her.*
Fujin: Relax, this must be done.
*Hinata cuddles up to Naruto’s arm.*
Hinata: Will he be ok?
Naruto: Yeah. What were you doing down by the beach.
Hinata smirks: Nothing.
Sasuke screams: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
*In the aura, the pewter flame is being pulled out from the wound in Sasuke.*
Figure: The only flame that will not die, even in a wound.
*The figure clenches his fists, and the aura disappears with the flame. Sasuke falls down to the floor, but gets up holding his shoulder.*
Sakura: You big oaf. You didn’t have to drop him like that.
Raijin: Thank you Suijin.
Suijin (portly figure with blue kimono): Aye. So what are the two of you up to?
Fujin: We have found our sons. Have you?
Suijin: Not yet.
*All three gods look out towards the beach.*
Fujin: We have visitors.
Voice yells: Naruto!
*Naruto smiles and then dashes out the door. He runs to the beach to be greeted by the bijuu.*
Naruto: Son!!!!
*Sasuke is limping out being supported by Sakura who is walking with Hinata. The three gods appear next to Naruto.*
Suijin: Noble beasts. It is good to see you again.
Isopu: Suijin-sama. It brings joy to see you again.
*All the bijuu bow before the gods. Hinata, Sakura, and Sasuke all gawk at the bijuu.*
Hinata in thought: So this is what Kurama would look like if he weren’t in Naruto right now.
Fujin: What brings you here?
Matabi: Naruto said for us to meet him here.
*The gods turn back to see Naruto smiling at them.*

End.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-28-2012), ivhturp2 (04-27-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-27-2012), J-man123 (04-27-2012), Narut0360 (04-27-2012), naruto_nutty (04-27-2012), Pritha (04-27-2012), royalmage (04-27-2012), Vishnu (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #593
KiddJutsu
Sannin

J_H, this story line is filthy good man. I'm glued to it at this point more than the official manga. I was wondering if you were thinking of expanding the abilities of the Byakugan? Or making Hinata a surprise pick to be a daughter of the water god Suijin? Just curious...

And Vishnu, eagerly awaiting your continuation as well. And I wonder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-27-2012), Vishnu (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 01:58 PM   #594
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Vishnu I wonder If you've considered the same with the Byakugan in your story as well. To this point and could be a great doujutsu because of the possibilities but at this point it's been lame even with its best legacy user Neji or Hinata for that matter. It's essential a damn chakra radar system. Should have more formidable attributes. But please grace us with your chapters sir.
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #595
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

yea good shit bro....gotta admit i was lost for little bit with the names and the influx of new characters etc.

but the last few chapters cleared it up for me.......liked the way u tied in the uzumaki to it all........the namikaze must have a place in there somewhere as well no?......can't wait to read more!!!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #596
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

super good ... but i hate how u end it .... cant wait for the next
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-27-2012)
Old 04-27-2012, 03:48 PM   #597
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI ANIMO IXI View Post
the namikaze must have a place in there somewhere as well no?
Thanks. I'm going to leave the Namikaze as they are. I feel like if I tie them to a god or some super natural power, it will diminish the character of Minato. And I don't want to do that. Plus it would have gotten confusing for me, as well.

@ Pritha
A good artist always leaves you wanting more.

@ KiddJutsu
I'm not going to focus on any expansion of the byuakugan in any shape or form. and when this story has gotten to a certain point, you'll understand why. I've actually already foreshadowed some of it. And my choice for son/daughter of water will surprise you, at least I think it will.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 04-27-2012 at 03:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Pritha (04-27-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #598
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Cool Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Thanks. I'm going to leave the Namikaze as they are. I feel like if I tie them to a god or some super natural power, it will diminish the character of Minato. And I don't want to do that. Plus it would have gotten confusing for me, as well.

@ Pritha
A good artist always leaves you wanting more.

@ KiddJutsu
I'm not going to focus on any expansion of the byuakugan in any shape or form. and when this story has gotten to a certain point, you'll understand why. I've actually already foreshadowed some of it. And my choice for son/daughter of water will surprise you, at least I think it will.

So J_H, when can us eager readers expect to see that next chapter of this fantastic storyline? You as well Vishnu?
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #599
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

And here it is guys. Enjoy.

Naruto: The Divine Plan.

The panel shows Raiden and Yama.

Raiden: Go back to the Celest City and continue your mission.
Yama: First things first. Naruto is planning to transport the citizens of Konoha into the Celest City. He wants to have them there, in case that you would change your mind and attack. He told Krishna to prepare the defences of the City. He is ready to fight you.
Raiden: Does he thinks that he can keep me out?
Yama: Well...at first i thought that too. But Krishna prepared some defences that aren't easy to overcome even for you. For the rest of us it will be impossible.
Raiden: Interesting...so he is preparing for another war with me. Go back to the City and wait for my arrival.
Yama: You're coming to the Celest City?
Raiden smiles: Aye...the Beyonders sent by Naruto failed. I must have a chat with the brat. Also, i will send someone personally after Sasuke! Prepare yourself Yama. Soon you will take over the City.

The panel shows Sasuke, Hinata, Zero and Shisui outside the lake, drying themselves at a fire.

Sasuke: So now, we are in possession of two artefacts. We only need the Totsuka sword and it's going to be over.
Zero: Indeed. And after?
Sasuke: After...i can only think that we will be able to defeat Raiden.
Shisui: Are you sure?
Sasuke: What do you mean Shisui?
Hinata and Zero watches the scene silently.
Shisui: I mean, that are you sure that it's all that it takes to defeat Raiden?
Sasuke: I hope so.
Shisui: Hopes aren't enough, Sasuke.
Sasuke: What do you want from me?
Shisui: I want you to be sure that we will succeed!
Sasuke: Sure? I'm not sure if i'm going to make it to the next day. I expect every moment, Raiden's agents, or him personally to come after us! You haven't seen what i have seen!
Shisui: Sasuke...i mean that you should not lose yourself! Be sure that you will win!*
Sasuke instantly grabs Shisui by his collar and shouts: Do you hear yourself?!? Do you know what kind of burden do i have to carry? Naruto is a prisoner, we discovered that there are other entities in the world that are above my power level, and that they want us dead! I have nobody to rely on, considering that the only one who could have protected us, passed away and left me few clues about how to defeat the fucking Devil! So don't patronize me Shisui!*
Shisui: Then be a fucking man and stop talking like we have no chance against Raiden!
Sasuke instantly drops him and makes a few steps back.
Sasuke shocked: What do you mean?
Hinata: He means that you should be confident, Sasuke. You should be confident that you will be able to kill Raiden.
Sasuke: Kill...Raiden?!?*
Zero stands up.
Zero: Exactly. Prove why you are called the God Slayer!Now let's go get the Totsuka sword!

The scene presents Itachi, Minato, Kakashi and Udon dashing at high speed in the Sand, towards a remote mountain.

Itachi: These are the coordinates given to us.*
Minato suddenly stops.
Kakashi: What happend, Minato?
Minato: Something...feels strange.
Udon: What do you mean, strange?
Minato: Like someone is waiting for us.
Itachi activates his Sharingan.
Itachi: Well...there are four of us. I think that we can handle.
Kakashi: You've lost your cool, Itachi? Usually you're not the guy to go straight where the trouble is.
Itachi: No, Kakashi. But if the enemy it's around the corner...there are four of us. I think that we can handle him or them.
They keep dashing and soon they reach some sort of ancient temple. At the door a man dressed in red sits down. He looks like he is meditating and several rocks are floating around him. The team gets a subtle battle position. Minato throws a kunai at his feet.
Minato: I will check this. I can use the FTG if he is hostile.
Itachi activating his MS: I've got your back, Minato.
Minato makes a few steps towards the unknown man.
Sha opens his eyes and looks at Minato.
Sha: Why are you here?
Minato: To collect something.
Sha: The Totsuka sword?
Minato: Exactly.
Sha: Well...i'm sorry but you cannot have it.*
Minato: You are its guardian?
Sha: Exactly.*
Minato: Then we will have to defeat you!
Sha: You seem familiar.
Minato: I don't think so.*
Sha: You remind me of someone from the place where i come from.
Minato: And where is that place?
Sha: The Celest City of course.
Minato shocked thinking: It he talking about Naruto?!? And he is also a Beyonder!?!
Sha: What look you have on your face. You are shocked at the mention of the Celest City? I know what you're familiar with that location's name.
Minato: I heared of the City. But it was destroyed.
Sha: Indeed. But it was also rebuilt recently.*
Minato: By who? Vishnu is dead.
Sha: Lord Vishnu passed away indeed...but our new leader is a capable one too.
Minato: Your new leader?
Sha: Of course. Lord Naruto!
Minato gets really shocked hearing that his son, that he thought he was dead...is alive. Sha uses the moment to send several rocks at Minato by simply making a gesture. The rocks are closing in, but Minato doesn't move. The shock rendered him useless. The panel shows Itachi quickly running towards the former Hokage.
Itachi making handsigns: Earth release! Earth wall!
A wall emerges in front of Minato protecting him from the rocks. At the same moment Kakashi grabs Minato and takes him away to Udon.
Kakashi: Udon...take care of him. I don't know what that guy told him or did but Minato is useless right now! Itachi and I will take care of that one!
Udon: Aye, Kakashi!
Itachi faces Sha.
Itachi: Interesting technique you have there.
Sha: And you are?
Itachi: Uchiha Itachi.*
Sha smiles: The brother of the God Slayer. My name is Sha.
Itachi: You know Sasuke?*
Sha: No...but i've heared of him. Every Beyonder in the Celest City knows the man who killed so many powerful members of our species.
Itachi: Species? You consider yourself a different race?
Sha: Of course! We are far more advanced than the human beings.
Itachi: And yet you look like the humans, you have the same vulnerabilties, you have feelings like us, you love you hate, you despise you like. Do you think that the power that you wield makes you different than us?
Sha: It does. Think about. In the whole history of the human kind only a few people were able to get close to our level. And only Uzumaki Naruto and your brother were able to overcome the boundaries between humans and gods.
Itachi: You call yourselves gods, and yet you needed the help of humans before. Tell me something, Sha...if you have an object, and you replace it's component parts, the object remains the same in his essence?
Sha: Of course that it remains the same.
Itachi: Then tell me...if you take a human and give me godly powers he is still a human actually.
Sha: I see what you did there. It's a paradox. But, Itachi...if only our power levels it's the difference between us, why do we rule you?
Itachi smiles: Who said that you rule us? Vishnu tried to punish Naruto and Sasuke for traveling through time. He sent different combatants. And they defeated each one of them. Quite easily i might say. You should know by now, Sha...
Sha: What?
Itachi suddenly activates his Susano'o and says with a menacing tone: That we are not going down so easily!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-28-2012), Narut0360 (04-28-2012), Pritha (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #600
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Instantly he dashes towards Sha.
Sha raises his hands and the earth gets shaked. Massive rocks are ripped from thr ground and sent towards Itachi. Itachi blocks them with his Susano'o.
Sha suddenly points his hand at Itachi, and the Uchiha gets violently pushed back.
Itachi thinking: It's like Naruto's Shinra Tensei...but different in a way...this one feels like a projectile.
Sha quickly points his hand at Itachi again and keeps pushing him back.
Itachi makes a few handsigns and sents a giant fireball at Sha.*
Sha smiles and blocks it with a rock.
Sha gathers his energies and forms a red beam in his hand.
Sha: Powerless negative force!
He sents at Itachi with such speed, that the Uchiha doesn't have time to dodge. The beam hits at full force the Susano'o, and at that moment the Susano'o vanishes.
Itachi: What the..!?!
Instantly Kakashi appears behind Sha and attemps to strike him with a Raikiri. Sha dodges, catches Kakashi by his arm and slams him into the ground. Kakashi reveals himself as a lightning clone, and the real Kakashi appears above Sha trying to hit him with another Lightning Blade. Sha creates put of nothing a spear and impales Kakashi in the shoulder with it. He pins Kakashi to the ground using the spear. The Jounin coughs blood, as Sha after capturing him, impales him again in the stomach with his bare hand. Again, Kakashi vanishes revealing himself as a shadow clone this time.
Itachi appears behind Sha.
Itachi: Amaterasu!
Sha gets enveloped in black flames as the Amaterasu hits him. But he simply makes a gesture and the flames are pushed away from his body.
Sha: You cannot kill me with that, Uchiha Itachi.
Itachi smiles: Who said that i was going to kill you, Sha?
Suddenly Sha gets a very shocked look as he looks down at an energy blade that goes straight through his chest.
Sha: What the...!?!
Itachi: This is the spiritual power of the Totuska sword. The real sword it's guarded by you...but i own a portion of it's powers. It's sealing abilities.
Sha: I see...so you accessed the power of gods yourself...Uchiha Itachi...to think that you would defeat me with the very tool that i'm guarding.
Itachi: I defeated you because your pride didn't allowed you to see past your arrogance.*
Sha: Uchiha Itachi...you don't know what powers you are messing with.
Itachi: Naruto...he is your leader actually. And Raiden survived also.*
Sha: How did you...!?!
Itachi: Let's say that i'm smart. Now vanish...Sha...
Itachi takes out the sword and Sha slowly fades away like he was never there.
Itachi: And so...another Beyonder goes...
Kakashi appears behind him.
Kakashi: Good job Itachi.
Itachi: Thank you, Kakashi. Now let's go and take the sword.
Suddenly a voice is heared.
Unknown voice: Not so fast...
Itachi turns around surprised: You!!!
Sasuke lands in front of him.
Sasuke: Not so fast brother. I don't know why Konohamaru wants the sword, but i'm also looking for it!*
Itachi smiles: I had a feeling that you were searching the treasures too, brother.
Sasuke: Exactly. I already have the Yata Mirror and the Magatama jewel...all i need is the sword.
Itachi: Interesting. And What for?
Sasuke smiles: I told you that i have something to do.
Itachi: Yeah you did. But you know that i have to obey an order from the Hokage.
Sasuke: Indeed...Itachi...how is everything back in Konoha?
Itachi: Back home you mean.
Sasuke: No. Back in Konoha.
Itachi: Konoha it's no longer your home?
Sasuke: Not until i came back with Naruto. No.
Itachi: Everything it's fine. Yama came the other day to visit us.
Sasuke: Yama? That's strange.
Itachi: He gave Konohamaru the location of the sword.
Sasuke instantly activates his Spiralling EMS and catches Itachi into a Tsukuyomi.
Itachi: I see. You have something that only my ears have to hear.
Sasuke: Itachi...something it's strange. You told me that Yama gave Konohamaru the coordinates for the sword, in order to retrieve it for Konoha, right?
Itachi: Exactly.
Sasuke: Itachi i have something to tell you. Raiden is not dead. Neither is Naruto.
Itachi shocked: Shat do you mean?
Sasuke: Naruto made a treat with Raiden. If he spares our lives, Naruto would became the new leader of the Celest City. And that's exactly what happend. Naruto is currently trapped in the Celest City without the ability to leave it, until Raiden commands him to do so.
Itachi: So why do you need the Totsuka?
Sasuke: Because i plan to free Naruto. Vishnu left behind some clues. I'm just following the clues left, brother. We need to stop Raiden!
Itachi: Actually, Sasuke...do we really need that anymore? Think about it...Naruto sacrificied himself in order for us to achieve the peace. If you start another war with Raiden...countless lives will be lost again. The last time the Celest City falled. Konoha falled. In the other dimension, the whole shinobi world falled. Can't you see that every time we have a war with him, we tend to lose? Not even your power combined with Naruto's couldn't defeat him.*
Sasuke shouts: So what are you saying?!? That i should simply abandon Naruto!?!
Itachi: I think that Naruto took the mature decision. His actions reflected his status as a Hokage. If you start another war, Sasuke...Raiden might decide to kill us all. And this time Vishnu isn't around to be able to stop him.*
Sasuke: I can't belive it, Itachi. I never thought that you'd ever say this.
Itachi: People grow, Sasuke.
Sasuke shouts: He went through hell to redeem me! How could i let him down!?!
Itachi: What was the stake back then Sasuke? It was simply a shinobi's life! This time there will be countless lives lost and for what? I would like Naruto to come back! But think about the costs!
Sasuke drops a tear and looks at Itachi. At the same moment he lands a powerful punch on Itachi's jaw, throwing his brother several meters away. Sasuke breaks the genjutsu.
Itachi: I'm sorry brother...but i must put the interest of the Shinobi World above our interest.
Sasuke: If this is how you want it to be, Itachi...then we will do it this way.*
Itachi shouts: Udon! Kakashi!
Instantly Udon and Kakashi lands behind Sasuke.
Itachi: Our mission changed.*
Kakashi: I thought so.
Itachi: We are no longer after the Totsuka sword. Sasuke can have it.
Sasuke surprised thinking: I thought that he was going to stop me! He is ready to start another war?
Itachi: But...this not spares you of the consequences, Sasuke. Be careful. If you start another war, i don't think that Konoha will aid you.*
Sasuke: I know. Thank you, brother.
Minato lands near them. He recovered himself from the shock.
Minato: Sasuke...
Sasuke: Minato...
Minato: I've always been proud of you and honest with you, Sasuke. So don't lie to me. Is he...
Sasuke stops him: The answer is yes, Minato. He is.*
Minato: And why? Why did he acted in such manner?
Sasuke: It's complicated. But it was for Konoha's best interest.
Minato: That's all i wanted to hear. Itachi, let's go. Our mission here ends.
Kakashi: Take care Sasuke! See you soon.
Udon: Sensei...a pleasure to see you.
Minato looks at Sasuke: Thank you, Sasuke. Your sacrifice honors the Uchiha clan and Konoha. But be careful! You're exposing the whole ninja world at a great risk if you fail!
Sasuke: How do know!?!
Minato smiles: It's not that hard to figure it out...a Beyonder guarding the Totsuka sword, a brief genjutsu conversation between you and Itachi, you being here...the power that the treasures give to one...take care.
Sasuke: I will.
Itachi: Where is Shisui?
Sasuke smiles: Well, actually...i came here to keep you busy. They are currently taking the Totsuka sword.
Suddenly a voice is heard.
Shisui: We already did it. The Totsuka it's ours, Sasuke.
Itachi: Take care, Sasuke. I don't know exactly what's your plan...but if you fail...the whole ninja world will crumble. And...i will send you news soon...about the Hokage. Something strange happend with him.
Sasuke: You do so...farewell brother.
The Konoha team departs after an useless mission, leaving Sasuke and his team alone.
Shisui reveals the Totsuka sword. Sasuke takes out the Yata mirror and the Magatama jewel.
Sasuke: And now...let's see their power!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-28-2012), Pritha (04-29-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-29-2012)