Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #601
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

The scene it's switched. It shows the Celest City. Suddenly a giant light hits the top tower.

The panel presents Naruto's office. He is sitting at the window. As the light hits his tower, he simply turns around and looks at the man who came for him.

Naruto: What do you want, Raiden?
Raiden: Uchiha Sasuke managed to gather the three treasures.
Naruto: And shy should you care?
Raiden: I thought that i ordered you to send someone to guard them.
Naruto: I did. It seems that they weren't powerful enough for Sasuke.
Raiden: As you wouldn't know Sasuke's level power. You want him to access more powers!*
Naruto: What, Raiden? Are you afraid?
Raiden: Uzumaki Naruto. You have defied me one last time. It's time for you to learn what can happen to someone who doesn't bow in front of his god.
Naruto gathers his energies: You're not my god Raiden!
Raiden vanishes and appears in front of Naruto, faster than Naruto's highest speed. Raiden manages to touch the former Hokage's forehead with the tip of his fingers.
Raiden:Ninshu devotion power!
Suddenly Naruto loses the expression in his eyes.

The panel shows Naruto inside his mind. He is floating, surrounded by dark matter. Kurama's voice is heard calling him, but he doesn't answer. He is sleeping.

Switch to reality.

Raiden: Uzumaki Naruto. You're under my power right now.
Naruto doesn't answer and his look in his eyes is lost.
Raiden laughs: Soon! I will have the power to *awaken " it" !
Yama lands near Raiden.
Yama: It is done?
Raiden: Uzumaki Naruto is under my power. I will send him after Sasuke to retrieve the three treasures.
Yama: You're after them?
Raiden: Of course. The three treasures are actually remnants of the Creator's power. By awakening their true power, i will be able to summon "it" .
Yama frightened: You're not serious!?!
Raiden: And why not? By being it's master i will be finally able to remodelate the world as i always wanted.*
Yama: You're insane Raiden! What if you don't manage to control it?
Raiden: I will. Trust me. Until now i played with the dimensions to allow me to reach this point. Everything is going as planned. Vishnu is dead, Uzumaki Naruto is under my control, such as it's the Celest City, the three treasures have been uncovered by Sasuke and there is nobody powerful enough to oppose me. I will summon the legendary beast and i will triumph! Until now, i had control only on the time flow...but with the summon it will come the power to create...and destroy...the Creator's true power!Vishnu knew that my plan was to summon "it" . Because with my power alone, i don't own the energies of the Creator even though i stand above anyone else. Now...go to my dimension. Prepare the army. Soon we will invade the world once again!*
Yama: Raiden-sama...what happend to the Creator?
Raiden: He falled. At a certain point before your creation, we were one being. I was the side that gave the humans the malice and evil in their hearts. He was the side that gave them mercy and love. But that side managed to separate from me. We fought a terrible battle...a battle that your mind cannot comprehend. The Universe was born from that clash. He defeated me and stripped me of the most of my powers. But he falled. Because the beings that he created...you...the beyonders...also had evil in their hearts. I was already using the time to ensure his downfall. His powers were useless against the your hatred. It was a latent one but it was there. Then...he created the humans. But they had much more cumulated hatred than you, because of their numbers. So he couldn't take it. He vanished, crushed by the enormity of the evil that was in the world. That made room for me to emerge. Even I don't know what happend with him exactly. But one thing is sure...even if he is alive...he doesn't hold anymore to power to stop me!
Yama: This i know...from you...but...what about the prophecy?
Raiden: Hmm...it won't happen. The prophecy says that the Creator will rise again if he witnesses the pure love in the middle of evil. Something like that doesn't exist anymore. It's just a matter of time...but i've already won! Now go, Yama! I will prepare Uzumaki Naruto for his encounter with Sasuke!In the meantime...besides from preparing the army...i want you to use your powers as a death god. Summon me, four warriors. Four fallen warriors to damage Sasuke's team, until Naruto's arrival!

The panel shows Sasuke holding the Totsuka, Magatama and Yata mirror in his hands.

Sasuke: Nothing happend!*
Shisui: Hmm...something's missing, Sasuke.
Zero: Give them to me. Let me try.
Sasuke hands the objects to Zero. The moment when the boy touches them, the three legendary items, start to glow. At the same moment Zero lost the focus in his eyes. He falls on his knees, still holding the objects, and from his chest emerges a giant column of light. Sasuke tries to grab him, but the column has a protective field around it. The Uchiha gets thrown back.
Sasuke: Shit! What's happening?!?
Instantly the column vanishes, and Zero regains his senses.
Hinata: Zero! What happend?!?
Sasuke: What did you see?
Zero a little confused: The...whole history of the world...and..many more...
Sasuke: Rest now! You will tell me later.
Zero grabs his hand: No Sasuke! I must tell you now! I saw something of great importance! I saw the Celest City! And...N...Naruto! He is alive! But he is under Raiden's control! He plans to send Naruto against us!
Hinata shocked: So he really is alive!
Sasuke remains silent.
Shisui notices it.
Shisui: But you already knew this, didn't you, Sasuke?
Sasuke: Not that he is coming after us.
Hinata turns around and looks at Sasuke surprised.
Hinata: You knew...that he was alive...and you didn't told me?!?
Sasuke: I'm sorry Hinata...but...
Hinata starts crying: Sasuke...i came in this mission with you...because i hoped that i would found Naruto alive. I....you lied to me, Sasuke...you deceived me...you allowed me a thin hope, but...you...
Sasuke: Hinata...i tried to protect you...
Hinata shouts crying: From what?!? From what did you tried to protect me!?!
Sasuke shouts: From what Naruto did! From not hurting you! Fom the fact that he left you behind!
Hinata remains speechlees at Sasuke's shout, being very shocked.
Sasuke turns around and looks at the horizont.
Sasuke: We will talk about this later. Right now, we need to prepare. If what Zero saw it's true, it means that Raiden managed to gain somehow control over Naruto. And he knows that Naruto is the only one that can stand against us. It means that we are against a touh opponent.
Shisui: Sasuke...you hid things from us. How can we trust you anymore?*
Sasuke: You don't need to trust me. Trust Zero!

The panel shows later that night, Sasuke standing on a rock and looking at the stars. He guards the others that are sleeping.

Suddenly Hinata jumps next to him.
Sasuke: I thought that you were sleeping.
Hinata: I cannot sleep. I'm thinking about what you said. And i understand why you hid from me what he did. But i don't understand what he did actually.
Sasuke: I was there...He said goodbye to you...then...he attacked Raiden with his most powerful attack and the bastard survived it. He made a bargain with Raiden: in excahnge for our lives, he would became the leader of the Celest City and Raiden's servant. I thought that you'd be dissappointed if you'd find out what he did...that he left you behind...
Hinata: Sasuke...
She stops because at the same instant Sasuke jumps from the rock alerted by something. Instantly she is back to back with him.
Hinata: Byakugan!
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!
They wait for attack that fails to come. Shisui and Zero wakes up and looks at them.
Sasuke: Something is strange...
Shisui activates his Sharingan. He goes back to back with Zero.
Sasuke: This feels familiar...the blood lust...i can feel it!
Unknown voice: Of course that you can, Uchiha Sasuke.
Second unknown voice: Afterall...you killed us once.
Third unknown voice: But this time we will make sure...
Forth unknown voice: That you will go down.
The scene reveal four people closing in. They all wear red mantles. The panel shows Narasimha, Kalkin, Kali and Mara.
Sasuke shocked: You! But you should all be dead!
Narasimha: We should. But we are not. We were revived for the sole purpose of eliminating you.
Sasuke thinking: Shit! I cannot fight the four of them alone...i need to take a tough decision here!
Sasuke: I will fight you Narasimha! Zero! You will take Kalkin! Hinata take the woman!*
Shisui: And i will take the last one...Mara...
Narasimha laughs: You really think that you can defeat me again, Sasuke? Now i know your powers!
Sasuke smiles: No you don't...
Instantly each of them vanishes and reappears, meeting their opponents face to face.
Narasimha: I heard that you have an interesting moniker...the God Slayer!*
Sasuke: And i've earned it. Now, i will just prove it once again!
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Demonic ways! Shadow's power!
Instantly Sasuke gets covered into his dense dark chakra armor, wielding the black energy blade. Narasimha takes out his blade and smiles.
Narasimha: Here we go...
They both vanish and the next panel shows them clashing!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-28-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-29-2012)

Old 04-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #602
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The scene shows Hinata facing Kali.

Hinata: My name is Hyuuga Hinata. You are?
Kali: I'm Kali!The godess of power! And you will die, Hinata Hyuuga.*
Hinata: Byakugan! I don't think so...you see...i have to win this no matter what!
Kali suddenly appears above Hinata and attemps to strike her with a powerful punch. But Hinata: Gentle step two lion fists!
Chakra gets enveloped around Hinata's arms, shaped as two lions. She manages to deflect Kali's attack using that jutsu. Kali gets a few steps back panting.
Kali thinking: I never expected her to use such an attack!
Hinata dashes towards Kali and engages her in hand to hand combat, as she tries to strike the goddess with the lion fists. Kali manages to dodge and parry all the blows coming from Hinata, but one nearly hits her shoulder. Just by being close to such a condensed and powerful chakra, burns Kali's shoulder.
Kali: Bitch!
Hinata jumps back and looks with contempt at Kali.
Hinata: I'm sorry. But i will end this.
Hinata makes a spin, simmilar to a dance and pushes her hands forward at Kali's direction. The two lions leave her hands, forming a beam that goes towards Kali. The godess solidifies her body, in a rock hard armor, preparing for the impact. Just when the two lions are about to hit her, Hinata appears behind him, striking Kali right in the middle of her back and throwing her towards the two lions. The lions breaks Kali's armor, leaving her on one knee on the ground. Instantly Hinata dashes towards her.
Hinata: Gentle fist swords!
From the tip of her two index fingers emerges two chakra swords. Kali watches shocked as Hinata is inches away from her. The panel shows us Hinata from behind and Kali's head in the air.
Hinata looks sad at the former god, as the life fades away from Kali's headless body.

The panel shows Shisui facing Mara.

Mara: Get lost...you cannot beat me.
Shisui: From what i've heard you're not undefeatable.
Mara shouts: Demonic illusion!
The panel shows Shisui trapped inside hell, surrounded by flames, demons and dead people. The Uchiha closes his eyes and reopens them with his Sharingan activated, negating Mara's illusion.
Shisui: You cannot contain me in a illusion, Mara.
Mara surprised: He breaked it?!?
Instantly Shisui appears in front of Mara and looks him straight into the eyes. The panel shows Shisui's Sharingan slowly changing its pattern.
Shisui: Sasuke must not see this...
The scene only shows Shisui walking away from Mara, with his regular Sharingan activated and the god, behind him, taking out his sword and slicing his own neck.

The scene present Zero facing Kalkin.

Kalkin redirects at Zero several lightnings, but the boy uses some earth walls to peotect himself.*
Zero making handsigns: Energy negate!
Suddenly Kalkin's attacks stopped, because Zero managed to stop him from using his powers anymore.
Instantly the boy appears above the god, wielding a short sword. Zero cuts Kalkin's chest and lands in front of him. The young boy, kicks Kalkin in the neck, throwing the god into the air. Zero jumps after him, and while he is in the air, Zero makes a couple of handsings.
Zero: Fire release! Torch of hell!
He spits a powerful fire beam that opens a hole into Kalkin's chest, killing the god.
He lands on the ground and walks away.

The panel shows Narasimha falling in front of Sasuke. The Uchiha deactivates his armor and takes out his real sword.
Narasimha:Once again...
Sasuke decapitates him instantly, not giving the former god the chance to speak his thoughts.

The scene shows Sasuke meeting the rest of his team.

Sasuke: This was easy. Way to easy. I nearly died before, fighting Narasimha. Now i just finnished him in one blow.
Shisui: I agree. They weren't much of a challenge. Something's odd.
Hinata: Maybe this was just a test.
Zero: Or a distraction.
Sasuke: A test possible...a distraction from what?
Zero: I don't know...but think about it...who has the power to summon the deads?
Sasuke thinking: Itachi said something about Yama coming to Konoha...something it's really strange...why would Yama gave away the location of the Totsuka to Konohamaru?*
Shisui: I have a bad feeling about this, Sasuke.
Sasuke: I know what you're saying...we must...
Suddenly he stops because at the same moment he gets hit by a blue beam that throws him several meters away.
He barely gets up, showing that he was already covered in Susano'o 's ribcage. He barely had time to activate it.
Shisui turns around and looks at the man who attacked Sasuke. At the same moment Zero gets thrown back by an unknown force. Hinata turns around and looks at the man. She suddenly gets a very shocked expression on her face. Sasuke gets up, coughs blood and looks at the newcomer.
Sasuke: Impossible...
The panel shows a man dressed in a long black coat, with black outfit underneath it. He outfit has thin red lines all over it. The man has a circular pattern in his eyes and blonde hair.
Hinata: Na...Naruto...!?!
Shisui: The Sixth!
Naruto remains silent. He is under Raiden's control. Hinata tries to go towards him.
Hinata: Naruto..what are you...
She stops because Naruto fires another Rasen at her. Instantly Sasuke appears in front of, standing with his back at Naruto and taking the blow. He already has the Spiralling EMS in his eyes and he looks at Shisui with a desperate look.
Sasuke shouts: Shisui! Take her! And run! Run as far as you come until you drop dead! I will keep him here as long as I can!
Shisui: What about Zero?!?
Sasuke: Forget about him, take Hinata out of here! Now!
Instantly Shisui appears in front of Hinata and grabs her.
Hinata shouts: Let go of me Shisui!
Shisui hits her neck with two fingers and she passes out.
Shisui takes one last look at Sasuke.
Shisui as he is about to vanish: Don't die...

The panel shows Sasuke turning around and facing Uzumaki Naruto.

Sasuke: So...Raiden managed to control you.
Naruto:........
Sasuke: You're not even speaking with me are you? You were always the powerful one in this duo. I know that i cannot do too much against you right now..but i can try....
Naruto keeps remaining silent.
Naruto suddenly claps his hands and a powerful Shinra Tensei hits Sasuke. He quickly regains his posture and jumps after Naruto. While being in the air, Sasuke makes complicated handsigns.
Sasuke: Fire release! Tormenting flame!
He spits a powerful flame at Naruto, but the latter makes a couple of handsigns and releases a water wall.*
Sasuke lands on the ground.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-28-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-29-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #603
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Sasuke: Naruto...you're my friend...my brother...i thought that i could always rely on you. I would gave my life for you. My life was in your hands since that day ehen you decided to belive in me! But...i never thought that i would have to fight you...to the death...even id you cannot hear me, i will still say this...my plan was to save you, and together we would defeat Raiden...but it seems that i failed...i won't be able to save you. You will have to kill Raiden by your own...i hope that my death at your hands will release you from the control that Raiden has over you...EVEN THOUGH I CANNOT WIN, I WON'T LET RAIDEN CONTROL YOU LIKE A PET!!!!!!!
Sasuke as tears rolls down from his eyes: I'm sorry...everyone( he pictures Hinata, Shisui and Zero's faces...but the most proeminent is Sakura's face) ...Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan...Demonic ways...Evil's incarnation!
Sasuke releases dense dark chakra energies that forms into the shape of a dark powerful chidori into his hand. Sasuke channels lightning through making it much more powerful.
At the same time, Naruto uses the Kyuubi's energy and the Natural energy to form a light release Rasengan. The panel shows Zero slowly rising up and looking at the scene.
The two men are looking at eachother.
At the same moment they both dash towards one another. Naruto wielding a Light Release Rasengan, and Sasuke a Demonic Chidori. Just as they are about to clash a powerful blue beam appears between them stoping the two from attacking each other.
Sasuke turns around and looks at a scene that will mark him for the rest of his life.
The panel shows Zero floating in front of them. The boy is entirely changed. His white hair got much longer, and it's flowing backwards. His eyes are completly white, his clothes are white. A blue aura surrounds him. The ground that it's touched by the aura, starts manifesting, giving birth to trees and grass. *The aura itself it's majestic. It emerged so high, that it goes beyond the sky limit.
Zero with a doubled voice: You are not meant to kill eachother, humans.
Sasuke shocked: Ze...Zero...?!?
Zero: My name it's not relevant to mortals. Not even the angels understand what great power stands behind my name. As i said, your destiny it's not to kill eachother. I'm afraid that i must stop you right now.
Sasuke thinking: What power! And it feels worlds apart from anything that i ever sensed before! If feels warm...comforting...like a benefactor just arised.
Suddenly the golden ration mark on Sasuke's back starts glowing. Sasuke shouts in pain and falls down on his knees. Using this opportunity, the brain washed Naruto aims at him, but Zero only looks at the Uzumaki, and the former Hokage simply gets thrown away.
Sasuke's dark chakras takes over him once again. His body gets fast covered by a dense black armor. The only thing that can be recognised are his eyes, since not even his face escaped from the armor.
He releases a beast like scream and attacks Zero. The boy simply points a finger at Sasuke and a blue beam impales him in the chest. But no harm has been done to the Uchiha. The beam eats away all the dark chakra and Sasuke falls down to his knees, reverted to his old self. He quickly gets up.
Sasuke: What...what happend?!?
Zero: You attacked me human. Those dark chakras had a trigger set:that, *when you witnessed my appearence, the chakras will take over you, and you'd go berserk trying to annihilate me. Unfortunately, Raiden underestimated me. It seems that he forgot about what it means to be the one who gave birth to life itself.
Sasuke falls again on his knees, this time out of humbleness.
Sasuke: The...The Creator!!!
Zero: Indeed. I was finally awaken again by your fight. I was reborn into this child. His life was just a sign of myself. He is and he is not. He is my avatar. Even his powers pointed out a thin portion of my own. Thank you, Uchiha Sasuke. Because of you i was able to rise again.
Sasuke: What do you mean?!?
Zero: A long time ago, a prophecy was made. Just before i went to sleep. There was a time when the humans were more corrupted than they are today. Even the Angels were evil, arrogant and selfish. I took a vow that day...that i will return one day...when i will witness the pure love in the middle of evil. You were the catalyst Uchiha Sasuke. You are covered in darkness my boy...but your love for your friend allowed me to manifest. You were the key from the beggining, Uchiha Sasuke. Your connection with Raiden will end everything.
Sasuke: What should i do?
Zero: Use the three treasures. They will show you the real path...the correct path. Now, you have the power to do it.
Sasuke: But i don't have it! I didn't had the power before, why should i have it now!
Zero: Because, unlike the last time when Raiden tricked you into beliving that he was the real Creator, you really habe now a portion of my own power. I gave it to you with that beam.*
Sasuke: But why won't you put an end to Raiden's reign?!?
Zero: Because i cannot. It's not up to me to end his life. You're at the boundary between evil and light, Uchiha Sasuke. You're the only one who can take Raiden's life with causing chaos to this world. If i would do it, the world would collapse. *You see...i designed the time as an unidirectional energy set into an unique dimesnion.If the pattern suffers any alterations, it would just gave birth to a separate dimension, but inside the original one. Like building a new room into a very large house. The new dimension it would still be dependent on the original one. Raiden understood that and used it to his advantage. When you failed to kill him in the original dimension and you flew to a new one, he used the original dimension to make himself a divine presence. That's how he tricked you all this time. And he thinks that he will take my place because in the original dimension he is the Creator.
Sasuke: And since the dimensions are linked to the one where we came from...
Zero: Exactly. Every actions that you make here, will ensure one way or another Raiden's succes. But his plan has a major flaw. You. You're able to break all the rooms in the large house and reach the original dimension and kill him there. When you will do it, this dimension will became the original one. If you kill him there, here he will continue to exist. But his form will be so weak that even a child could kill him.
Sasuke: I understand...what about Naruto?
Zero: For you friend i can do something.
He looks into Naruto's direction, and the Kyuubi's vessel body floats towards him. He touches his forehead with a finger and Naruto falls down to the ground.
Zero: He is no longer under Raiden's control.*
Sasuke: Thank you!
Zero: He is the light that appears after the darkness, Uchiha Sasuke.*
Sasuke: I know...he is the most important. Without him we would be doomed.
Zero: It may be...but you're also important. Uchiha Sasuke...became the darkness that will allow the light to manifest!
Sasuke shocked bows before Zero- The Creator.
Sasuke: What will you do?
Zero: I will retreat now. The boy cannot support my energy too much. He is just a vessel for my astral projection. As i said, he is my avatar. But he doesn't know it yet. When the time comes...he will assume his position.
Sasuke: One last thing...Creator...
Zero: Tell me, child.
Sasuke: What...what happend to Vishnu? After he died...
Zero: He still watches over you child...don't be surprised to see the results of his presence, soon. His part it's not over yet...now... Until we meet again, Uchiha Sasuke..
Sasuke: And when will that be?
Zero: When you will kill Raiden.
And with these said the Creator's presence leaves Zero's body. The boy falls on the ground uncouncious.
Sasuke to himself: And so...this time...we will truly end Raiden's existence no matter what the costs will be!

The scene shows Raiden in his palace, sitting on his throne. Suddenly the palace gets violently shaked and Raiden quickly rises up.

Raiden: Naruto is no longer under my control...but Sasuke wouldn't have the power to release him...something is wrong...this energies that i just felt...
Raiden suddenly shouts : The Creator!!!!!

The scene shows him walking fast towards his balcony. He looks from there at the army of zombies that he prepared from the remnants of Nirriti's army and revived people by Yama.
Yama appears next to him.

Yama: What happend, Raiden-sama? I felt that your energies were disturbed deeply.
Raiden: He is back Yama. He just manifested for a few minutes and released Naruto from my control!
Yama: Who is back!?!
Raiden with a menacing tone: Him...the Creator...my other half...my brother...the army it's ready, Yama?
Yama: Aye, master.
Raiden: Then get ready. We will attack the humans soon. I need to get my hands on the last item that i need for my ascension as the Creator.
Yama: But what if He appears to stop us?
Raiden: He won't. He loves the people too much. If he kills me with his own hand, the world would crumble. He will have someone else to do it. Prepare yourself Yama! We're marching to the last war!

The scene shows only Raiden's bloodthirsty eyes looking at his army.

Raiden to himself: Everything will change...the Hell will rise on Earth soon!

The end.

Next chapter: Preparations.
Yama vs Konohamaru.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-28-2012), J-man123 (04-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (04-28-2012), Pritha (04-29-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-29-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #604
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

well done vishnu. didn't see that coming with zero. not sure if you have anything else planned for him. also can't wait to see what you do with the uchihas (itachi and shisui).
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 04:22 PM   #605
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
well done vishnu. didn't see that coming with zero. not sure if you have anything else planned for him. also can't wait to see what you do with the uchihas (itachi and shisui).
Thanks man. It's not over for Zero yet. The Creator only manifested in him once, dom't forget that he still has a bit of Raiden's dark chakra. Also, Shisui's role will increase in the next chapter, such as Itachi's. The Uchihas will suffer soon a great blow. An unexpected one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #606
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Also, i'm working on the databook that i promised. I should be able to finish it in a couple of days.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #607
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Also, i'm working on the databook that i promised. I should be able to finish it in a couple of days.

Superb f-ing story Vishnu. Hey, that databook idea is fine but its fight time in the story and that has to come first. I love the detail of the pictures you paint. I kinda wish there was a bit of a schermish between Itachi & Susake even just a little bit. You and J_H are so on your games man. I'm waiting on your continuation J_H btw because you're at a pivotal point in your story now as well.
Hey, these storylines and characters right now outclass the official manga no doubt.

Gotta have more you two! Fantastic stuff......
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #608
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome freaking job vishnu cant wait till the next one
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-28-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 02:04 AM   #609
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

damn good vishnu... super read.... too many twists .. waiting for next
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 05:06 AM   #610
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

I somehow like the way how the story twist, hence being unpredictable and entertaining. You can only tell how it might go on to a degree and this is what I missed in commercial production.

Zero will be bad guy and good guy in one person, I figure... so one Uchia will being sacrificed?
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sFrog For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 08:13 AM   #611
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Zero...he will be marked by the most twists.He is an interesting character, that i intend to develop much more. And i cannot spoil anything about the Uchihas yet, but at least one of them will be killed. By the least expecting person. Also the next chapter, aill show Quintrix again. Last time we saw him, he was imprisoned by Raiden. Krishna has to make an appearence too. Also i will keep my initial promise. The Byakugan will be the point of interest. Just that you don't now how yet. Just remember how Neji and Hiashi were against the Uchihas in the previous part. It should give you a little hint on the upcoming events.

Anyway, thank you for the support guys, it makes me continue this fanfic, every time i think that i'm out of ideas.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (04-29-2012), Pritha (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #612
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Decisions
*Scene shows the seven remaining bijuu standing infront of Fujin, Raijin, and Suijin, all looking at Naruto. Panel shows Naruto with a huge grin.*
Fujin: What is the meaning of this Naruto?
Naruto: I knew that I was going to be here, and we needed to talk some things over.
Fujin: Like what?
Naruto: Like what we’re going to do. Are they going to roam free, or do they… do they want to team up with a host again?
*The shinigami appears.*
Shinigami: And why would they do that?
Naruto: Because I honestly believe that they want what Bee and gyuuki and me and Kurama have.
Shinigami to the bijuu: Is this true?
*All the bijuu nod.*
Shinigami: You know what road lies ahead of you then.
Naruto: Yeah I do… Inzanagi.
Shinigami: Do you know how long it has been since a human has called me that?
Sasuke walks up: So, what is the plan?
*Everyone turns to Naruto.*
Naruto: I thought that we had some training to do.
Fujin: Aye, that is correct.
Inzanagi: But first, we need to speak with Naruto. Matatabi, Choumei… work with the dark haired girl. Kokuou, work with the pink haired girl. The rest of you get Sasuke. When we return, we’ll begin the real training.
*Panel shows Matatabi and Choumei moving closer to Hinata. Kokuou walks close to Sakura and snorts down at her. Sakura looks up with determination. Son, Shukaku, Isopu, and Saiken all surround Sasuke.*
Shukaku: Have we met before?
Sasuke: It’s been a long time Shukaku. Wasn’t Gaara your host?
Shukaku: This is going to be fun.
*Hinata, Sasuke, and Sakura all enter battle stances as the gods walk off with Naruto. They come to a clearing and all stop.*
Inzanagi: How do you propose on pairing the bijuu with a partner?
Naruto: I would like to do it on a mutual wanting.
Inzanagi: And what will you do if someone doesn’t want that, that say Suna has too many bijuu and jinchuuriki?
Naruto: I didn’t think of that.
*Inzanagi changes to his human form, resembling Hashirama with a beard. He is wearing the armor of a samurai.*
Inzanagi: It’s time you start thinking that.
*Inzanagi places his hand on Naruto’s shoulder.*
Inzanagi: You control more than you think. Once you have truly become a son of the wind, your power will rival that of fujin’s and mine.
*Naruto is stunned.*
Fujin: Naruto, wind is the strongest element. Amongst you shinobi, out of the five natural elements, wind chakra is the least common. There is a reason for that.
Naruto: Yeah… besides me, there isn’t a single one in Konoha right now that we know of. But we did have Danzou and Asuma-sensei.
Fujin: A wind chakra user’s body harnesses a lot of power.
Naruto: But I was told that wind is like cutting… how is that power?
Inzanagi: That is true, but that is not the entire truth. Fujin… please.
*Fujin with the flick of hand cuts a tree in half. He then stares at a grove of tree. He does a straight palm thrust, and all of the trees are blown away, being uprooted out of the ground.*
Naruto: Holy shiiiiyyyyaaattttt!
Inzanagi: Now do you get the idea?
Fujin: Wind is the only element without any restraints. Wind pushes the water to make waves. It can also part seas to where you could walk on dry land if you please. Wind can cut down a single tree, or it can uproot an entire grove. Wind can make a fire stronger, or it can become so strong, that it will extinguish the flame itself. Wind can move the clouds that produce thunder and lightning, and it can also dissipate them as well.
Raijin: We’re no pushovers either, but we have restrictions. You do not.
Inzanagi: Speaking of which, have you found your son of water?
Suijin: I have, but I can’t train her?
Inzanagi: That is all then. Now about the bijuu, you’re going to need to hold a conference with the kages.
*An explosion is heard in the background. Shukaku is faintly heard apologizing to Sasuke.*
Inzanagi: Are you ready?
Naruto: Sure… no time like the present.
Inzanagi: Very well then, I will accompany you with the bijuu. *turns to the other three gods* I entrust the training to you for now.
*Naruto is stunned.*
Naruto: I was just kidding.
Inzanagi: I’m not.
*All of sudden Naruto, Inzanagi, and all of the bijuu disappear. Scene switches to the location of the Kages as they are under one tent.*
Raikage: I just don’t understand how that statue just appeared, and now it is destroyed. Any hope of recovering the bijuu is gone now.
Gaara: And why were you wanting to recover the bijuu?
Raikage: In cases when Naruto goes and disappears like this.
Mei: We have Bee.
Raikage: You can keep that headache for now.
*Mei smirks.*
Raikage: He is still alive, right?
Mei: He was a good boy last night.
*Panel shows a flashback to the previous night with Mei in a black leather corset outfit with a whip. Scene shows Ei with a nosebleed.*
Ao: Mizukage-sama, we have visitors.
Ei: Who would come here?
Naruto yells: Gran-ny Tsu-na-de!
*The five kages go wide-eyed and rush out of the tent. They all stare at Naruto with a menacing stare, but then one by one, notice Inzanagi and the bijuu with Naruto.*
Raikage: Do my eyes deceived me?
Gaara: They do not.
Oonoki: To think… I never thought I would see you two again *referring to Kokuou and Son Goku*.
Naruto: We need to talk.
*Scene switches back to LoW. Sasuke is training with Raijin and Fujin. Hinata and Sakura are preparing lunch for the trio. Suijin approaches the two women.*
Suijin to Hinata: So you are the wife of Uzumaki Naruto?
Hinata nodding: Yes.
Suijin: I am Suijin, god of water. And you must be Uchiha Sakura.
Sakura: Yes.
Suijin: You can stop hiding it now.
Sakura and Hinata look at each other: Hiding what?
*Suijin crosses his arms.*
Sakura: Ok… Naruto is kinda hot. And so is that Raijin guy. But I’m keeping my Sasuke.
Hinata giggles: You think Naruto is hot?
Sakura: Yeah, I mean if I didn’t have Sasuke… I’m sorry Hinata.
Hinata: Don’t be.
Suijin: That’s not what I’m talking about.
Sakura: Then I don’t know what you are talking about.
*Suijin is staring at Hinata. Sakura finally catches on to this, and looks at Hinata.*
Sakura: Ok, what did I miss?
Hinata: I guess you could say I’m the one who missed something.
Sakura: Missed what?
Hinata: I…. I’m late.
Sakura: Late for what? You don’t have any appointments back in Konoha do you?
Hinata: No. Sakura… I’m late.
*Hinata puts both of her hands over her pelvic area.*
Sakura: Wha…. Oh…. MY!!!!!! GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Sakura screams with excitement. She bear hugs Hinata, as Sasuke, Raijin, and Fujin all stop their training to look at the two women.*
Sakura: Have you told anyone?
Hinata: No. And I’m really scared to tell Naruto.
Sakura: Oh shit! Naruto is going to be a dad!?!
Hinata smiles: Yeah.
Sakura: We need to examine you to see how far along you are. We need to get you on vitamins.
Suijin: Do not worry about the child. I will protect it. She is after all the daughter of water.
Sakura: You’re having a girl!?! AWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
*Sasuke is seen jogging over to the girls.*
Sasuke: What’s going on?
Sakura: Tell him. Tell him.
Hinata: I… I’m…
Sakura bursts out: She’s pregnant!
*Sasuke is shocked. Hinata smiles.*
Sasuke: You need to tell Naruto… and your family. Oh shit, Naruto is going to be a dad! Neji is going to be an uncle!
Fujin: So I see you have finally told someone. We must go to him so he can know.
Raijin: I too want to go… and put that Raikage in his place.
*Sasuke grins.*
Sasuke: I would pay to see that.
*Scene switches back to the Kages and Naruto.*
Tsunade: I understand what you are saying Naruto. But the problem that presents is…
Naruto: I know the problem. I’ve already thought of that.
Kurama to Naruto: No you didn’t, Inzanagi did.
Naruto: We want there to be peace amonst us *turns to the bijuu* and them. Some have already made their decision, if said host is willing to become the jinchuuriki.
*Shukaku steps forward.*
Shukaku: Gaara. We have been a team before, but not partners. Seeing how you have changed two years ago… I would like to return to you.
Gaara: Thank you Shukaku. But how can I trust you?
Shukaku: That is expected. I will work towards earning your trust.
Kitsuchi: Are the Suna people ready for their Kage to be a jinchuuriki again?
Gaara: It doesn’t matter. I accept.
*Inzanagi holds out his palm towards Shukaku and Gaara. Shukaku disappears and Gaara takes a deep breath.*
Gaara: I haven’t felt this way in a long time… but it is still different. In a good way.
*Gaara looks at Inzanagi and bows to him.*
Ei: What was that about?
Gaara: If you knew what I do, you would be smart and bow.
Ei: How come? What is your name stranger?
Inzanagi: My name is not mentioned amongst you anymore, so I doubt you realize it. So I’ll show you.
*Inzanagi enters his true form, looking like the shinigami again. Everyone cowers and begins to bow, including Ei. Inzanagi reverts back to his human form.*
Inzanagi: You may rise now.
*Everyone looks up at the god.*
Inzanagi: I am Inzanagi.
Oonoki: Unbelievable. Are you really the Inzanagi in the old legends? Where is your spear?
Inzanagi: It has been stolen.
Oonoki: The legendary spear that could kill a god…. a man’s soul?
Inzanagi: Aye. That is why I will need Naruto, Killer Bee, and now Gaara to come with me and train. Uchiha Sasuke will also be with me, as well as Uzumaki Hinata and Uchiha Sakura. But enough of that for now. We must adjourn here.
Ei: What are you talking about?
*Fujin, Raijin, Suijin, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata all appear between the two groups.*
Inzanagi: You would be wise to watch your words, shadow of lightning. Or the god of lightning will cross your path.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-29-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-29-2012), J-man123 (04-29-2012), Narut0360 (04-29-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #613
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Raijin starts to have lightning bolts travel all across his body as he begins to psyche himself up and then enter a battle stance.*
Fujin: Calm down brother.
Oonoki: Unbelievable. They were all true.
Tsunade: What are you talking about?
Oonoki: Well, by what we’ve just seen, this fellow is Raijin, the god of thunder and lightning. And that must mean that these two are Fujin and Suijin, god of wind and god of water.
Fujin: So I see you have not forgotten your history lessons, Oonoki-san.
Tsunade: How do you know this?
Oonoki: I dismissed them as fairy tales, but growing up, my parents would tell me about how Inzanagi, Fujin, Raijin, and Suijin would defeat Amatsu and keep him in the underwor… Is that part true then?
Inzanagi: That is why we must train these few that we have selected.
Oonoki: Oh dear. Who… who has your spear?
Fujin: Inzanami.
*Oonoki goes pale and is wide-eyed.*
Oonoki: You would all be smart and let these people train. And then you would get the hell out of here.
Ei: What are you talking about old man?
Suijin: Without his spear, Inzanagi has lost half of his power. That spear contains half of Inzanagi’s power, as well as the majority of Amatsu’s power. And now that Inzanami and Amatsu have that spear, even we gods are in a dire situation.
Inzanagi: But enough of that. We should give Naruto and his bride some privacy.
*Everyone but Naruto and Hinata disappear. Naruto walks up to Hinata.*
Naruto: What’s going on?
Hinata: I have something I need to tell you Honey.
Naruto: It doesn’t matter how much you spent on that shopping spree Baby. We’ll be ok.
Hinata: That’s not it. I… I’m…
*Naruto looks at Hinata.*
Hinata: I’m pregnant.
Naruto: Excuse me.
Hinata: I’m pregnant.
Naruto: You’re pregnant? You’re pregnant? You’re pregnant!
Hinata smiles: Yeah. You’re going to be a daddy!
Naruto smiles: And you’re going to be a mommy!
*Naruto picks Hinata up and spins around with her, kissing her.*
Hinata: You’re not upset?
Naruto: Upset… no. I am a little surprised.
Hinata: How so?
Naruto: Hinata…. I can count on my hands and feet (fingers and toes) how many nights we have not done it since we’ve been married.
Hinata: Are you including last night?
Naruto: We’re going to be parents.
*Everyone appears again around Naruto and Hinata. Sakura and Sasuke are smiling at the couple while the Kages are oblivious. Sakura runs to Naruto and hugs him.*
Sakura: You better straighten up and settle down mister.
Tsunade: What’s going on?
Suijin: Naruto is the son of wind. Sasuke is the son of lightning and thunder.
Oonoki: So who is the son of water?
*Hinata holds her pelvic area.*
Suijin: She is in there.
Sakura: Tsunade-sama, we need to examine her to make sure she has the right vitamins, see if we can determine the sex…
Tsunade: The god of water just said it was a she.
Sakura: But….
Tsunade: We still need to make sure that everything is right with you Hinata. Your father is going to be so proud.
Inzanagi: Sasuke, Naruto… you must start your training now. Suijin and I will stay here with everyone.
*Sasuke and Naruto nod their heads. In an instant, they are gone with Fujin and Raijin. Scene switches to Iwa. A group of people in cloaks is walking down a street. They walk into a rather large building. Ryu is scene on a stage.*
Ryu: Brethren, welcome, welcome. Tonight, I have a surprise for you. Tonight, you hear from our great sage, Yakushi Kabuto!
*Kabuto is seen moving to the center of the stage to a thunderous roar and applause. Kabuto holds his hand up to silence the crowd.*
Kabuto: Two years ago, there was a war that your nation was dragged into, that it had no business in. Countless lives were lost. And all for the sake of stopping… a ghost. Nobody saw Uchiha Madara, except for the Kages, or so they say. And yet the Kages stand by and have dropped all charges against a man that was seen attacking shinobi of that alliance, Uchiha Sasuke.
*The crowd roars.*
Kabuto: The Kages let a shinobi from Konoha brainwash them into thinking that Sasuke was pure in all his detriments. That he wasn’t to blame for attacking Kumo. He was power hungry, I saw it with my own two eyes.
*The crowd roars again.*
Kabuto: Naruto and Sasuke are trying to destroy what Iwagakure has strived for. You want peace! You want security! Only we can offer it from those two. Yes, there is another war on the horizon. And this time, there will be casualties. But it will be a holy war! Feast your eyes on the reason why we will win this war!
*The curtain that was behind Kabuto and Ryu falls, revealing Ryuden coiled up, with Benten walking around on his torso.*
Benten: Humans, you do not know who I am, but it is time you learned and remembered. I am Benten, goddess of wisdom and knowledge. For too long, we gods have forsaken you lower beings, leaving you to your own devices. You see where this has gotten you. You are a third-rate village in a third-rate country. But not for long. Konoha, Suna, and Kumo will all recognize their mistake.
Shouts from the crowd: What about Kiri?
Benten: Kiri shares in your pain.
Ryu steps forward: Brethren, brethren. I have traveled to Kiri. I have seen their pain and misfortune. They too had to house remnants of that shinobi alliance army. They actually had to house civilians from Kumo. Together, we will join with Kiri, and crush Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto.
*The crowd roars with approval. Scene changes to a medic tent where Tsunade and Sakura are inspecting Hinata. All three women walk out of the tent.*
Suijin: I am sure you discovered that everything is fine, correct?
Sakura: Yeah…
Tsunade: Both are fine!

End.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (04-29-2012), ivhturp2 (04-29-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (04-29-2012), J-man123 (04-29-2012), Narut0360 (04-29-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #614
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome job as well JH cant wait to read ur next one either
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-30-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #615
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu - what can I say, your story is just boss big baby! I love to read all the twists to your storyline. This thing deserves a better word than epic but I can't f-ing think of one. Please feed us fan addicts more of that.

J_H - your story may be the best of all because you have the bijuu making their own decisions, all the Kage are on the same side, you got all the god characters being like King Kai to Goku in DBZ with Fujin & Raijin. This story is easily the most complete and imaginative bringing in the god element, having killed the jubi but STILL keeping the other bijuu alive to have them merge with other characters to power them up. Man, your story is so damn entertaining man. You gotta kick in that training chapter like ASAP! Looking forward to it. Great job man!
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-30-2012), Pritha (04-29-2012), Vishnu (04-29-2012)