Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 42 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-29-2012, 05:04 PM   #616
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Jekyl's story has elements that fits perfectly because he seems to follow a well structured plot. And that makes it a solid fanfiction. I focus on developing characters, their inner troubling and plot twists. If someday we would made a team, Jekyl, i'm sure that we could produce the best story out there.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-30-2012), Pritha (04-29-2012)

Old 05-01-2012, 12:02 PM   #617
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

J_H and Vishnu, clue us readers when we can hope to get the next round of your storylines. I've been checking like crazy but no updates in sometime.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:33 PM   #618
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
J_H and Vishnu, clue us readers when we can hope to get the next round of your storylines. I've been checking like crazy but no updates in sometime.
The next one it's in progress. I already wrote about half of it. I'm having some troubles...i cannot decide what battles should i write first and how to reintegrate properly Naruto in Konoha. But i'm sure that i will find something .
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 05-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #619
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Ok Vishnu, let me toss a suggestion. Start off the war with a major scrum army vs army. Have as many matchups vs comparable competition. Get Sasuke and Konohamaru vs Yama & another God to challenge that betrayal from Yama. Then once Raiden makes his presense on Konoha have Konohamaru charge and toss that kunai so that Naruto can return in dramatic fashion. Work in the 3 artifacts for Naruto, Sasuke, or Konohamaru or one for each of them to activate them. Also have Zero play a big impact on Raiden to take away his advantage. How about these ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 01:18 PM   #620
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kiddjutsu start your own Fanfiction if you are making suggestions to Pros such as Vishnu. because it seems you have a lot of ideas of your to make one. Vishnu has a plan and his plan has been kickass from start so let him be!!!
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #621
KiddJutsu
Sannin

The writers read fan comments and take advise from others. Hey, if he doesn't like those ideas that's fine. He mentioned having trouble with his fight sequence, so I tossed out a suggestion to get the creative juices flowing. Inspiration comes from everywhere.

As for your N_360, I've read yours and have been impressed my friend. Can we expect more from you anytime soon? As for me, at this point I know fully it takes more than just ideas to write worth a damn. Lol
Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #622
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

no not anytime soon i'm in finals mode right now and i come to read on this site to procrastinate lol.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #623
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

The Son of Thunder
*Scene opens up with Raijin and Sasuke appearing in an open field.*
Sasuke: Where are we?
Raijin: We are in what you call the Land of Snow. Kumo is a day’s journey that way for you.
*Raijin is pointing in the direction over Sasuke’s left shouler.*
Sasuke: Why are we here?
Raijin: For the elemental training, it must be done between myself and you. You must fully concentrate on me and what you are doing. Otherwise you could end up killing yourself.
Sasuke: But I can control lightning.
Raijin: That is mere child’s play! You play with the lightning and have no respect for the power that it wields.
Sasuke: That’s not true!
*Raijin does a double fist punch on Sasuke’s chest, sending two lightning bolts through the punches, hitting not only Sasuke with the punches, but sending the electricity through his body as well. Sasuke is sent flying back, rolling on the ground as he is knocked backwards. Raijin disappears, and then reappears next to Sasuke, who is writhing on the ground with the electrical currents still flowing through his body. Raijin holds his hand over Sasuke’s body and pulls the current out.*
Raijin: Let this be a lesson. Never talk back to me. And respect the power that you wield.
*Sasuke looks up at Raijin with fear and determination. Raijin holds out his hand, Sasuke grasping it and pulling himself up.*
Raijin: A son of thunder does not just play with lightning and thunder. He is one with it. In order to do this, you must learn how to control that electrical flow through your body. Your chakra may be lightning based, but can you harness the power itself?
*Raijin punches again at Sasuke, this time with only one hand. Sasuke blocks the punch, but the lightning bolt still enters his body, making Sasuke’s body convulse. Sasuke goes to a knee, trying to harness the energy. Sasuke is now grunting, trying to control the power. He manages to pull the bolt into his right arm. He punches the ground, sending the bolt into the earth, disappearing.*
Raijin: You catch on quick. That was still shitty. Next time don’t just block, but be prepared for the lightning.
*Scene switches to Konoha. Hinata is seen entering the Hyuuga main hall. Hanabi runs to greet her.*
Hanabi: Nee-chan.
*Hanabi runs to greet her sister. Hiashi is seen down the hallway and rushes to Hinata.*
Hiashi: It’s been a while since you’ve came and visited. You’re not mad at Naruto are you?
Hinata: No father.
Hiashi: Then what is it?
Hinata: You… You’re going to be a grandfather.
*Hiashi is stunned with the news.*
Hanabi: Then that means I’m going to be an aunt, right?
*Hinata nods her head.*
Hanabi: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
*Hanabi is jumping around celebrating as Neji walks up to the group.*
Neji: What’s going on?
Hanabi yelling: I’m going to be an aunt! I’m going to be an aunt!
*Neji stares at Hinata.*
Neji: Congratulations cousin. But where is Naruto?
Hinata: He’s training.
Neji: Yeah, I overheard some of the talk from Lady Tsunade. So he really found them?
*Hiashi walks up to Hinata and Neji (meanwhile Hanabi is still jumping around celebrating). He grabs the two in a fearsome bear hug.*
Hiashi yelling: I’m going to be a grandpawwww!!!!!
Hinata trying to speak while being hugged: Fa… Father… there is… more.
*Hiashi loosens his grip.*
Hinata: Lady Tsunade says it is twins.
*Hiashi feints. Scene switches back to Sasuke and Raijin. Sasuke is shown panting and sweating, while Raijin looks on.*
Raijin: You’re going to have to do better than that. Amatsu almost killed you last time. He’ll do it the next if you don’t get better.
*Sasuke punches at Raijin out of frustration, sending a small bolt of lightning to Raijin. Raijin catches the bolt and absorbs it.*
Raijin: Where did that come from?
Sasuke panting: I… I don’t know.
Raijin: Take a break then. Meditate on what just happened. Once you have figured out how you did that, then we’ll continue.
*Scene switches to Iwa as Kitsuchi, Kurotsuchi, and Oonoki all return.*
Kitsuchi: Man… that technique by Mabui isn’t as smooth as Konoha’s FTG.
Kurotsuchi: Tell me about it.
*Akatsuchi comes running to the trio.*
Akatsuchi: We’ve got to talk. In private.
*Scene switches the quartet in Kitsuchi’s office.*
Kitsuchi: Ok, go on and spill it Akatsuchi.
Akatsuchi: While you were gone on this summit, a lot has happened here.
Kitsuchi: Like what?
Akatsuchi: The Ryun held a rally in a public building. They’re talking of going to war with Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto.
Oonoki: They are just peasants.
Akatsuchi: I personally saw this Ryu guy.
*Kitsuchi cocks an eyebrow at Akatsuchi.*
Kitsuchi: And where did you see him?
Akatsuchi: I was at the rally.
Kitsuchi: And why?
Akatsuchi: We’ve been trying to get intel on them for some time. I saw an opportunity and took it.
Kitsuchi: And you weren’t recognized?
*Akatsuchi does a henge jutsu, changing himself into an elderly, skinny man.*
Kitsuchi: Well done. Did you recognize this Ryu character?
Akatsuchi: Well that’s the thing. I went back through our bingo books. I didn’t come across him, but someone who resembles him.
*Akatsuchi hands the file to Kitsuchi. In the corner of the file is Orochimaru’s picture.*
Kitsuchi: And you think there is some correlation?
Akatsuchi: Aye. According to the measurements, Ryu is a little taller, but add a goatee and mustache to him *pointing at Orochimaru* and you have Ryu.
Kitsuchi: And how do you know they were speaking of war?
Akatsuchi: It came straight from the mouths of Ryu and Kabuto.
*Oonoki perks up.*
Oonoki: So he didn’t die after all. What will you do son?
Kitsuchi: I will notify Princess Tsunade and then Mizukage-sama
Kurotsuchi: Why her?
Kitsuchi: Because if she’s not dealing with this yet, she will be soon enough.
Akatsuchi: There is one more thing.
Kitsuchi: Alright…
Akatsuchi: The yonbi has appeared on the mountainside. We await your orders.
Oonoki: Leave him be.
Kitsuchi: That’s not your call any longer, father!
*Both father and son look at each other.*
Kitsuchi: Take me to him.
*Scene switches to Sasuke meditating in an open field at the base of a mountain. Clouds begin to form. Snow begins to fall. Scene switches to Konoha, at Kurenai’s house. Sieta is playing in the floor. Shikamaru just walked in.*
Shikamaru: Kurenai-sensei…
Kurenai from the kitchen: In here Shikamaru.
*Shikamaru pats Sieta on the head as he enters the kitchen.*
Kurenai: What’s up?
Shikamaru: I guess you haven’t heard the news.
Kurenai: What news?
Shikamaru: Naruto found the rest of the bijuu.
Kurenai: He did what?
Shikamaru: He found the rest of the bijuu. But that’s not even the biggest news yet.
Kurenai: What is it?
*Shikamaru hands Kurenai a small envelope.*
Shikamaru: Three women *Ino, Sakura, and Tenten* threatened to kill me if I didn’t give this to you.
*Kurenai opens the envelope. Once she reads the letter, she covers her mouth.*
Kurenai: You’re kidding?!
Shikamaru: Nope. The shower is tomorrow after lunch. It will be at the main Hyuuga hall.
*Shikamaru walks out of the apartment. Scene switches back to Sasuke, who now has snow piled up on his head, shoulders, and lap. Raijin walks up to him.*
Raijin: Stand up Sasuke. Have you figured it out?
Sasuke: I’m not sure.
*Raijin enters a battle stance, forcing Sasuke to enter into one. Raijin does a straight thrust kick at Sasuke, to which he dodges. Like before, Raijin sends a bolt of lightning at Sasuke as well. Sasuke grabs Raijin’s leg, allowing the bolt to travel through him, swinging around, attempting a backfist punch, which is caught by Raijin, but Sasuke sends the bolt back to Raijin. Raijin absorbs the bolt.*
Raijin: So you are improving. But what about this?
*Raijin does a stomp into the direction of Sasuke, not hitting him, then there is a burst of energy, with the sound of thunder right next to Sasuke, sending him flying away from Raijin.*
Raijin in thought: Did I overdo it?
*Raijin walks up to Sasuke, who is pushing himself up off the ground now.*
Raijin: You ok?
Sasuke: Nope, not really. I’m not Naruto, you know.
Raijin: Aye, you’re not. Come, it’s time we took you home.
*Raijin grabs Sasuke and supports him over his shoulders.*
Sasuke: Tell me something… why am I the son of lightning and thunder? Why not Raikage or Bee?
Raijin: Neither of them is able to do what you do.
Sasuke: And what is that?
Raijin: Your kirin is the most basic form of what I’m trying to teach you. Not a single person has shown that promise.
Sasuke: So what makes Naruto the son of wind?
Raijin: You could say it is his lineage.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Raijin: Namikaze Minato, Yondaime Hokage, was a promising shinobi. He had the wind element. Wind is the fastest element, while lightning is the second. But the product of lighting is faster than the wind.
Sasuke: Thunder!!
Raijin: That’s right. Minato studied under the tutelage of the Uzumaki. He learned many things. He began to harness the wind like no other. Then the kyuubi struck. He sacrificed himself for his son. Luckily for us, his son had the same affinity, and realized some of his potential a lot sooner than Minato did.
Sasuke: And now Naruto’s daughter is going to be the daughter of water?
Raijin: It seems so.
Sasuke:But Naruto doesn’t have a strong affinity for water. And I don’t know about Hinata. How can Suijin be so aware of that right now?
Raijin: There is more than meets the eye with Uzumaki Hinata. Her suiton abilities do not compare to those of Senju Tobirama, but what she has learned… it has already taken a toll on her body.
Sasuke: What kind of toll?
Raijin: Do not worry, this is a good toll. What she has learned with her seals has transcended into her womb with her daughter. The boy however, we cannot tell.
Sasuke: Boy!?!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-01-2012), ivhturp2 (05-01-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-01-2012), Narut0360 (05-01-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #624
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Raijin: Aye.
Sasuke: So what kind of training is Naruto doing?
Raijin: I have no idea. But considering that he, unlike you, has no restrictions, you’ve got a cakewalk compared to him.
Sasuke: Raijin… was there ever a son of fire or son of earth?
Raijin sighes: There was a son of earth, so to speak. But he has passed now.
Sasuke: Who was he?
Raijin: You wouldn’t recognize the name.
Sasuke: I know a lot about the past of the shinobi.
Raijin: Not this shinobi.
Sasuke: Try me.
Raijin: Ever heard of Gama?
Sasuke: You got me.
Raijin: Naruto actually knew Gama. He was the Great Elder Toad Sage.
Sasuke: That damn Naruto.
Raijin: The boy had so many connections that he was unaware about. And now he is realizing those connections. We may be able to pull this off, if we can get you to become the son of thunder.
Sasuke: You don’t think we can do this?
Raijin: You do not know what we face. And it’s best if it stay that way for now, trust me.
Sasuke: So… has there been a son of fire?
Raijin: Drop it Sasuke.
*The two disappear. Scene switches to Kiri as the Mizukage is trying to relax in her office. A fodder ninja rushes in to welcome her back.*
Fodder: Welcome back Mizukage-sama. How was your trip?
Mei: Overall, pretty good. I really wish Bee-sama would have came here with us.
Ao: I seriously doubt that the Raikage would allow him to relocate here.
Mei: It’s a pity.
Ao in thought: Who knew that you had such a sexual appetite?!
*There is a knock at the door.*
Mei: Enter.
*Karin and Juugo come in, but wearing headbands of Kirigakure.*
Karin: Milady, we have news to report.
Mei: Ao, go to your post.
*Ao nods and flickers out of the office.*
Mei: Proceed.
Karin: The Ryun have talked about the return of their prophet Ryu. They are now talking of someone else coming with him.
Mei: Interesting.
Juugo: The animals have told me that whoever is coming has great power. They can sense it from here.
Mei: There’s only one shinobi of that level.
Juugo: But it’s not him. They can tell from his aura.
Mei: Then who is it? Who wields such power?
Juugo: I do not know.
Mei: Do you know the whereabouts of where the next meeting will take place?
Karin: Aye. That’s the thing. The meeting is to take place right here.
Mei: In Kirigakure?
Karin: No, right here… in your office building.
Mei is shocked: Do they think they can mock me as such?
Juugo: That’s the thing. From what we’ve gathered…
Karin: We believe they are headed here to overthrow you.
*Mei stands up from her desk. Scene switches to Konoha as Raijin helps Sasuke to his house. Sakura notices Sasuke and runs to greet him.*
Sakura: Hey there. How was training today?
Sasuke: Deadly.
*Scene shows a 4-way split panel on all four gods looking in the same direction. They all look down, sigh, and continue on with their business. Scene switches to Fujin and Naruto.*
Fujin mumbling: So they’re moving this early. This is not good.
Naruto: What is it?
Fujin: Nothing of your concern, yet. Stay focused.
*Naruto is seated, meditating.*
Naruto: Fujin, I have a question.
Fujin: Go ahead.
Naruto: You told me that the fall of Inzanami and Uzumaki Miyashi being allowed to live was the cause of all of this pain… How can we find peace, when there isn’t any peace amongst you gods?
Fujin: That’s a very good question. I guess I would say to do what you’ve always done. Never stop seeking peace. In doing so, you will bring peace. Even if it is just to yourself. In this world, there is always going to be some evil. Hence why we can never truly defeat Amatsu. Truthfully, his power is too great. It rivals Kotoamatsukami.
Naruto: Who is that?
Fujin: Our father. He has retired to a realm where Amatsu cannot reach him. But if Amatsu were go gain his full power, plus the power of us remaining gods, he would try. I wouldn’t be surprised if Hachimon isn’t trying it as well.
Naruto: How so?
Fujin: Benten and Hachimon were envious of the power that I have. Both wanted it. Once they realized that I would not pass it on to either one of them, they became jealous, and have formed a maniacal union. Together, they rival me.
Naruto: So against all these odds and these foes, you’re saying we should still strive for peace.
Fujin: Aye. Just make sure you go about it the right way. You don’t want to end up like Rikudo and Miyashi’s eldest son.
Naruto: What happened to him?
Fujin: He sought peace by power. Now… he was the most powerful human at the time. Once he realized that his power alone was not sufficient enough, he sought other powers.
Naruto: Why didn’t he ask his brother for help?
Fujin: He had become to prideful. He also thought his brother would reject him. In the end, once he realized that his power was never going to be enough, he had become filled with hatred towards his brother… and, well, you know the rest of that story.
Naruto: So this time, I… I can’t do things all by myself this time, right?
Fujin: Correct. Never forget though, your greatest power is your stamina or Kurama… Your greatest power is your influence. You control much more than you know. *chuckles* It was just what, 3-5 years ago that you were pushing yourself because of Sasuke. The roles have been reversed.
*Naruto smiles at this.*
Fujin: You also have strong ties with the bijuu, each one of them. Do not forget that.
*Naruto stands up. He faces a tree. He punches the air, and the tree is lifted up, to where it still has half of its roots in the ground.*
Fujin: Good job. Now cut the roots that are out of the ground and those alone.
Naruto sighs: Fine….
*Naruto flicks his wrist, cutting every single root of the tree.*
Naruto: DAMMIT!!!!!!
Fujin: Relax, this is only day 1. The fact that you almost uprooted the tree is significant progress.
*Scene switches to a small camp of about five tents. A trio is seen around the fire. Zoom in of Benten, Kabuto, and Ryu.*
Ryu: All is in place milady.
Benten: Good, it’s high time this miscreants realized who really holds the power around here.
Kabuto: And what about…. your husband.
Benten: He will be here. Just make sure he doesn’t have to do a lot. I want him impressed with this army.
Kabuto: Oh, he should be. I’ve perfected Kagame’s shortcomings with the zetsu clones.
Ryu: To think, you would lead an army of sages, Lord Kabuto.
*Panel zooms out showing Kabuto leading an army of Kabuto/Zetsu Sage clones.*

End.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-01-2012), ivhturp2 (05-01-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (05-01-2012), J-man123 (05-01-2012), Narut0360 (05-01-2012), Pritha (05-01-2012), royalmage (05-01-2012), Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #625
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Ok Vishnu, let me toss a suggestion. Start off the war with a major scrum army vs army. Have as many matchups vs comparable competition. Get Sasuke and Konohamaru vs Yama & another God to challenge that betrayal from Yama. Then once Raiden makes his presense on Konoha have Konohamaru charge and toss that kunai so that Naruto can return in dramatic fashion. Work in the 3 artifacts for Naruto, Sasuke, or Konohamaru or one for each of them to activate them. Also have Zero play a big impact on Raiden to take away his advantage. How about these ideas?
Well the plan is to make Konohamaru fight this time. He still got lots on his sleeve. Obviously Sasuke will face Yama and Naruto another mysterious figure. Zero's true role won't be revealed until the end. He will have a major impact, and in the meantime i will also introduce a bit of his backround. About many matchups...that comes with it. Also for the three artefacts your idea it's pretty good, i May use it, but in a different way. It's too linear to just allow them to use the artefacts just like that. Expect one of my twists again. And the inspiration just came to me! Gotta run, i have a chapter to finnish!

Btw...thanks for the suggestions they are awesome!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Pritha (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #626
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome job once again JH cant wait till the next one bro same with u vishnu
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (05-02-2012), Vishnu (05-01-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:11 PM   #627
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Damn, J_H does it again. This damn storyline is unbelievably good man. You got back story, training, new advancing powers, new jinchuriki, a freakn army Saged powered Zetsu clones, and Gods training like King Kai in DBZ. We have to have more! It's too damn good. Great job with this. Looking fwd to your continuation.
jekyl_hyde (05-02-2012)
Old 05-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #628
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho Prediction( fan fiction)

587: “Reunion”

We see the group with Tobdara.

Tobi, “I am done here.”

He warps out and the statue also leaves.

Zetsu has left as well.

Naruto, “Kakashi Sensei your people need you, Uncle Bee, I can’t promise that you will be okay if you come with me. If he gets the 8 tail then it would be a disaster!”

Gai, “he is right, let us go Kakashi and you Bee, you can come with us. We could use your power and skill!”

Bee, “no way, I made a promise to keep you safe. We win together r we die together either way by your side I will stay!”

Naruto smiles, “okay, but before you go, Kakashi Sensei can you put us in a Genjutsu I need to talk to you for a while.”

Kakashi does it and they stand there for a few moments. Then they separate and everyone leaves.

Sasuke is being punched and sent flying.

Naruto goes to his side while the other clone holds Sakura back.

Itachi is focused on Kabuto while we see the others in the back, “it is almost done.”

Soon Itachi claps his hands, “sealing jutsu, self incarceration!”

A strait jacket of sorts and an iron maiden appear on Itachi.

Naruto glances over and so does Sasuke.

They both run over to see what happened, when they approach him Snakes wrap around Itachi defending him form them.

Kabuto, “do not attempt to release him, he is no longer your brother Sasuke.”

Naruto, “what are you talking about lizard lips!?”

The other clone in Sage mode comes over with Sakura, “wait, they are both different now, are you…Itachi?”

Kabuto, “yes.”

They all are shocked.

Scene change.

A hand come from a warp and releases the tag on Edo-Madara.

A huge explosion occurs injuring the Alliance ninja that were sent to guard and transport him.

Edo-Madara, “that boy! I will…”

Tobi appears, “calm down, I think it is time you completed yourself, don’t you?”

Edo-Madara, “hmmm, you are right, something is different about this Edo Tensei summoning, also I am no one’s puppet. I detest being brought back this way.”

We see him use resurrection path to emerge fully human.

Then he walks into a warp with Tobi.

Scene change.

Hour ago.

We see Naruto going through different scrolls that appear to have been locked away behind many seal tags and traps.

Naruto(clone), “ hmmm, Death God, Reaper Death Seal, Edo Tensei…”

HE tosses that one to the side, he soon picks up a scroll that the Leaf symbol on it as well as the markings for Hokage. Finally he comes across a huge scroll near the size of J-man’s, it has an Uzumaki symbol on it.

Soon he notices someone behind him he turns around quickly with his kunai ready.

Sakura is standing there.

Sakura, “I came back to get supplies when I heard you crashing through walls and all those traps, you really are terrible at being quiet.”

Naruto, “Sakura, I’m glad you’re here, I might need you, come on!”

He goes RS quickly grabs her and flashes out.

Present time.

Kabutachi, “yes I switched with Kabuto, it is permanent, once I cancel the jutsu I will have that talk with you Sasuke.”

Soon we see the Edo’s being reverse summoned all over the battle field, ninja’s rejoice but notice they still have to deal with the Zetsu army that is left.

We see Madara emerge from a warp hole with Tobdara, “we both have been defeated by a child, an Uzumaki child. That in a way makes it less humiliating.”

Tobdara, “so now what?”

Madara, “now?”

He turns and uses Tsukuyomi on Tobi, “you tell me why there is only one member of my clan alive!!”

Itachi is talking, “I was ordered to kill the clan, yes. I did except it, but I did not murder my entire clan as you think you believe.”

Sasuke, “I was there, I saw you with mother and father, standing over there bodies!”

Itachi, “have you Naruto or anyone else wondered why you have not seen any Uchiha resurrected by this jutsu but me?”

They all look puzzled.

Sakura, “you didn’t kill them did you? This jutsu only raises the dead!”

Sasuke, “what? You, didn’t kill them?”

Itachi, “I told my clan of the coup d ‘etat, the ones I could actually trust, come to find out there were many that were loyal to Konoha and happy with the way things were. The ones that were not loyal were the ones killed, I was tasked to confront the leader.”

Sasuke, “father?”

Itachi, “yes he was crazed, saying that an Uchiha should be Kage, but we will never be chosen cause the powers that be feared us and what we can become.”

Naruto, “so you, you …”

Itachi, “no, I put him and mother in a Genjutsu, the same one I put you in Sasuke. The same one you are under right now.”

Sasuke, “Genjutsu?”

Flash back.

Itachi’s voice, “I did have help, but not Madara, or Tobi.”

We see the 3rd Hokage dressed in his fighting gear but with a long black robe covering most of it, we barely see his face.

Hurizen, “I see, you have done well Itachi. Now I will do my part. Have everyone meet in the Uchiha corner center.”

Itachi, “yes Hokage.”

Soon we see everyone gathered it is many ninja.

Hokage, “now everyone please as Itachi has informed you please do it now.”

They all take out there kunai and …

Itachi talks, “the ones left had to give a piece of there flesh for the Hokage to create actual flesh clones made of earth and human tissue. They felt real, had the same blood , chakra and when struck down they did not disperse.”

Later we see the kage pulling out a scroll and performing a jutsu.

“he later sealed all those left into a scroll, a secret scroll only he as Hokage knew of…”

Present…

He points at the scroll on Naruto(clone) back, “that scroll.”

They look at it.

Sasuke, “so mom and dad are alive? Everyone is alive?!”

Sakura, “well except the traitors, Sasuke.”
Sasuke, “I don’t care they betrayed the clan as well as the Leaf. I got it, I got what I wanted.”

Flashback.

Sasuke, “you bring back my brother my parents, my clan, then I will stop!”

Sasuke turns to the Naruto clone, when…

Kabutachi uses snakes to get all of them out of the way of giant roots and limbs crushing that entire area. Blood is seen running from that area.

Sasuke, “no! who did this?!”

Madara steps out into view with Tobi over his shoulder. He throws him down.

Naruto, “dammit!”

Both the clones go RS mode when.

Kabutachi emerges in a snake like form and wraps around Sasuke’s waste, “I am weak, much chakra has been wasted I cannot rebirth right now, but I am still….alive. For now I am a part of you little brother.”

Naruto(clones head){don’t do it, come back to me now, we will finish this, but on our terms, Team 7’s terms!}

Naruto clones, “Got it!”

They both grab Sasuke & Sakura then flash out.

Madara, “I will find you, there is nowhere you can hide.”

He looks down and sees a ripped piece of paper, it has the Leaf symbol and Hokage words on it. With the picture symbol for water under it.

Madara, “I see.”

Else where, we see Kakashi meeting up with his ninja, “well we will leave the rest up to Naruto.”

Tsunade arrives, “did you tell him?”

Gai, “tell him what Kakashi?”

Kakashi, “ well I was kinda busy, Hokage, but I did manage to slip him a note.”

We see Naruto unzip his jacket to adjust his under mesh, when a folded paper falls out.

He look and smiles.

He darts off then Bee picks it up and reads it.

“Naruto Uzumaki: By order of the Hokage. You have been field promoted to Special Jonin.”

Next, “Team 7 vs. Team Madara”
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (05-01-2012), jekyl_hyde (05-02-2012), Narut0360 (05-02-2012), Pritha (05-02-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 02:08 AM   #629
KiddJutsu
Sannin

J_H and Jericho Uz, y'all making me excited man! Love how y'all bringing it. Can't wait for the next installment. And Vishnu, always waiting for you to grace us with the slick story you got going. Those fight scenes are gonna be straight up bananas. Looking fwd to it all.
Great once again peeps.
jekyl_hyde (05-03-2012)
Old 05-02-2012, 02:10 AM   #630
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Apacolypz Fan Prediction 584

THE RISING SNAKE!

As Kabuto looks on buried in his tears hanging onto the words said by Orochimaru he covers his eyes.
Orochimaru: Why be so shy now? I do remember you well. You were that brat of Nonou's.
Kabuto: Why? WHY? WHY?! she didn't remember me....she couldn't recall who I was to her...did I mean anything to her at all???
Orochimaru comforts Kabuto by placing his arm around his neck (really genuinely) he pulls Kabuto close to his body..
Orochimaru: Humans are such weak prey. So easily broken..fragile even to the dullest blade. Kabuto are you aware of just who I am? Kabuto: You have become a legend of Konoah...The Snake Sannin ..Orochimaru...
Orochimaru: Aren't you well informed...Kabuto with you wielding such medical jutsu and your sharp analysis..I want you to stay by my side. Kabuto gasps and blushes....Kabuto: No one wants a rock to carry around....rocks are only meant to be held down by gravity and thrown around when desired. We are heavy baggage, I should return home to the Orphanage.

Orochimaru: Kabuto, every person in this world has worth...if you can't manage it on your own you simply steal it.....
Kabuto eyes widen..You can take power? I want to grow powerful for the sake of my brother and sisters.
Orochimaru: Why to protect them? Do they really care? Have you seen or heard from any of them in these five years? I will give you a hint either they have been destroyed by Danzo's lap dogs or they have moved on without care for you. Kabuto gulps and manages to swallow his thoughts. Orochimaru: Let me show you the hidden potential that slithers around this desolate world. Are you aware of my goals...my purpose to the shinobi world? Kabuto shakes his head confirming he does not know. Orochimaru: My goal is the complete understanding of every jutsu and to reach the highest plateau. When I reach this platform of power I will be born anew...a being that differs from Ninja, Beast or Sage. I will have knowledge well enough to bring back our precious ones and protect us from any wreckless danger. Kabuto I am offering you a chance to become something more...Kabuto: Like what? Orochimaru: Strong! With strength can we eradicate our enemies and solve the very mysteries hidden across the many villages.

Kabuto living a life defined by what is good...what has it brought you? A home? Only to be broken, A mother only to die before you....A family, that has zero attachments to you...Being good in life is naive.....you must have balance..be willing to do what it takes to evolve. Kabuto...even when the others couldn't....I saw every ounce of potential....You have every bit of what it takes to surpass me one day.....

Kabuto: Even you Orochimaru sama?
Orochimaru: Even a God or Sage can be replaced.....do you understand now Kabuto? So what will be your choice?
Kabuto Looking down while biting his bottom lip. Kabuto quickly directs his eyesight towards Orochimaru's after correcting his glasses and smiles..Kabuto: I will follow you.____________________________________ _________

The Rising Snake Part II
So it begins....

Ninja:Sir he has moved out once again. It is becoming a hassle to track this guy. Voice: Do not let him give you the slip! We have been tracking his movements to this very village for months now. Do not ruin the progress we have been making in capturing this S rank criminal. Anbu: Over and out Sir! I will not let you down Danzo sama! Voice: So you think you can track and capture Lord Orochimaru....you must be on the sake because the probability of that happening by you is zero to none. Kabuto is shown on a tree branch above the ninja with a blade to his neck.Anbu: When did you? |A snake appears suddenly crawling all over the upper torso of the ninja. A voice is heard. Voice: He has been following you the entire time.The Anbu appears stunned as he stares at the snake. Completely paralyzed the snake hovers over the Anbu's head. Snake: It is time to bring this game to an end. The snake envelops the Anbu ninja whole into it's stomach.

Kabuto watches on in amazement. As the snake rises it's head it grows and transforms into Orochimaru. Licking his face, Orochimaru: Now is the time to rid our self of the entire recon team Danzo has sent out. Kabuto I will expect you to carry out this task. While you finish up here I will be setting up our new home... A Hidden Village of Sound...kukuku

Kabuto takes a step back, then adjusts himself. Kabuto: As you wish Lord Orochimaru. He fades away into the leaves. Orochimaru: We will see Kabuto in time, can you manage to slither beside a snake? Or try to desecrate my existence by exterminating me with your will of Fire? What will it be? Muahahahah

Kabuto is seen slouched next to a boulder. Crouching down to cover from two enemies near his position. Kabuto in thought, (I Have two smoke bombs,10 shuriken, and five kunais. With them being summons I need to time to perfectly. Kabuto unleashes his largest chakra sickle yet. I must show my worth to my Lord. He adjusts his glasses before he tosses the smoke bomb at his two foes. As they notice the smoke dousing out Kabuto comes in behind and strikes on down by the throat. As the blood trickles slowly in the air Kabuto approaches the last ninja. Running at top speed Kabuto bits his thumbs and slaps his wrists summoning four shuriken. He tosses them at the Konoah nins head. As it about to strike him he raises a earth wall as a defense. He uses the wall as a defense but moves in to assault. He shoots out bullets from the wall aiming to take down Kabuto. Kabuto stressing slightly, Kabuto: I don't have any defense for his attack. I don't want to use that now but I don't have a choice. Kabuto again makes a summons that in the nik of time stops the earth bullets from striking him. The Anbu ninja cringes as he makes notice of what Kabuto summoned. Anbu2: You used him as defense?! Scene quickly shows the captured Anbu that was swallowed earlier. Kabuto has him held up for his own protection. Orochimaru smiles and licks his lips...Orochimaru: That is it my little pet!!! Kabuto drops the fallen Anbu ninja. Kabuto: You see there was so much research to be done. (sounding disappointed) I wanted to leave him alive for my masters work. Because of your attack I had to use the only ace I had up my sleeve. (As he smirks)

Kabuto takes off in the opposite direction. He summons his kunais. Kabuto: I don't have much time, with me taking out the other two of their four man group I am sure they have noticed by now. He runs through the pastures and dives down a cliff upon an unknowing victim. He throws two kunai attached to a thin chaka thread. The kunais land slightly in front and at the sides of Kabuto's foe. Anbu3: So it is just you? Hey you're that roamer that the boss has been yapping about. The Anbu removes a thin metal thread and engulfs it with flames. He whips the tip toward Kabuto slashing Kabuto's chest just a bit. Kabuto draws backwards and watches the Anbu's movements. The Anbu tries to catch Kabuto's ankle with his strike. Kabuto jumps up on a tree branch and climbs above it. He throws down a Shuriken that is glowing with blue chakra. Kabuto: Because you have managed to only worry about the offensive I will let you in on a secret. As the shuriken hits one kunai and explosion goes off. Kabuto: I was not at all aiming at you. I triggered those kunai with explosives. The shuriken I threw gave off a small electrical charge. Kabuto stands tall and confident as he takes off again approaching his last target. ________________________________________ ______________

End

Last edited by apacolypz; 05-02-2012 at 05:46 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-03-2012), jekyl_hyde (05-03-2012), Vishnu (05-02-2012)