Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #781
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

And it's up guys. Enjoy.

Naruto: The Dark General.

The scene shows Naruto and Sasuke facing Vishnu.

Vishnu: Welcome Naruto, Sasuke...long time no see, huh?
Naruto shocked asks: Vishnu?!?...you...you're alive?!?
Sasuke remains silent and surprised.
Vishnu: It seems so. I thought that i was done. But somehow, not too long ago i woked up here. Soon i started watching everything. I saw that you were prisoner in Hell, Sasuke. I had Faust there to get you out of there.And you Naruto, trapped in Heavens. That was a lot harder. I couldn't approach that place to save you. But i managed to talk with Gabriel. I sent him to release you. Then, knowing that the Archangels with notice, i prepared a diversion. I sent the whole army there to clear a path for you. And it seems that it was a succes.
Naruto: But how did you find out where we were?
Vishnu: Since my return...well...let's say that i'm not the same Vishnu that you knew.
Naruto: What do you mean?*
Vishnu: My personality remains the same...but my powers...
Naruto: What about your powers?
Vishnu with a grave mine: I could easily destroy the Heavens and take on the three Archangels all by myself. Livontes represents an ant for me now. I'm above an archangels's power, or any other god.
Naruto: But how were Krishna and the army able to find us?
Vishnu: I told them.*
Naruto: I know that...i mean how they were able to open such a portal?
Vishnu: It's simple...i used the Celest City's power. When i died, i gave my powers to you, Naruto. I knew that one day, the Archangels will hunt you down. Naruto, i thought that you will know until that moment came, how to harness my powers. But they are early...way to early. It seems that Michael resumed his plan.
Naruto: And what's his plaN.
Vishnu : I don't know...
An awkard silence appears.
Suddenly Sasuke breaks the silence, while he makes steps towards Vishnu. His face it's a mixture between sadness, anger, happiness and joy.
Sasuke: You don't know? Are you telling me, that you returned from the death, and the only answer that you have it's that you don't know?
Vishnu with a sad voice: I'm sorry Sasuke...
Sasuke stops exactly in front of Vishnu. He turns his body to the right a little, spins and punches Vishnu right in the jaw throwing him several meters away. Naruto remains silent as he watches Sasuke.
Sasuke shouts: Fuck you Vishnu! We thought that you died!*
Vishnu: Well obviously i didn't die. I'm here to help you.
Sasuke yells: But why now?!? How comes that you're not dead?
Vishnu: I don't have that answer Sasuke.
Sasuke: But what answer do you have?*
Vishnu: All that i know it's that i was sent back. Why, i don't know.*
Sasuke: Hmpf...it's not enough for me Vishnu.
Vishnu: Sasuke...why are you so mad at me? I don't understand...
Sasuke turns around and walks away. Just when he is about to leave he turns around and looks with contempt at Vishnu.
Sasuke: You screwed up. That's why i'm so mad. You kept secrets from us. You dragged us into a war that you knew that we don't stand a chance to win. I was seeing you as a brother ...and you let us down. You sent me against a force that i know nothing about, that would destroy everything that we fought to build. Just because you kept a tiny secret from us, Vishnu...something that you didn't shared with us.
Vishnu: And what's that, Sasuke?
Sasuke turns around and leaves but not before answering Vishnu's question.
Sasuke: That you are an archangel!

The scene shows Michael and Quintrix in a room

Michael: Prepare yourself Quintrix. You're leaving tomorrow with the main army of angels.
Quintrix: Where to?
Michael: Celest City. You will siege that fortress until you find Naruto and Sasuke. You will kill anyone that stands in your path. You will bring them here, and i will Naruto kill Sasuke. It doesn't matter what it will cost the Heavens, you must do it! Oh, and serve me please Krishna's head on a plate!
Quintrix: Fine Michael. You will have your war. I will leave tomorrow morning.
Quintrix leaves the room leaving Michael alone with his thoughts, but Raphael enters holding Gabriel in chains.
Michael: Ah, Raphael. I see that you brought the traitor.
Raphael: Indeed, brother.
Michael looks at Gabriel with contempt.
Michael: Why did you betray us, Gabriel?
Gabriel looks at him and smiles.
Gabriel: Tell me, brother...which one it's the most powerful Archangel?
Michael: Me obviously.
Gabriel: Not alive. From all the Archangels that existed, which is the most powerful?
Michael: Well...i would have to say that it was Vishnu, followed by me, Lucifer and then Livontes.
Gabriel: So, Vishnu is the most powerful.
Michael: Was.
Gabriel smiles menacing: Is, brother. He is.
The scene it's switched. It shows Vishnu talking with Naruto.

Vishnu: We need the three treasures.
Naruto: What for?
Vishnu: Leverage. With them we can hold on a siege.*
Naruto: What siege?
Vishnu: Obviously Michael won't let the things unsettled. In a matter of hours they will semt an entire company of angels to attack us.
Naruto: How come that you never mentioned about the angels?
Vishnu: I didn't thought that it was relevant.*
Naruto: And look what happend. Sasuke is pissed. He might not help us.
Vishnu: Sasuke is pissed, but not stupid. He will help. I'm sure of it. In the meantime...you and me need to have a conversation.
Naruto: What kind of conversation?
Vishnu smiles: When i sacrificed myself i gave all my powers to you. But after my sudden resurrection, it seems that i have all of my original powers. So...i must teach you how to master the ones that are latent inside you!

The panel shows Sasuke walking on the streets of the Celest City.*

He soon reaches the main gates and spots Krishna standing on. Sasuke jumps several meters and reaches the top of the walls.
Krishna: Sasuke...
Sasuke: How are you doing, Krishna?
Krishna: Waiting for a sign.*
Sasuke: A sign of war, huh?
Krishna: Exactly. The angels won't let us escape this so easliy.
Sasuke: How are they? Besides Vishnu. I never saw one before.
Krishna: Well, you're talking with one right now.
Sasuke makes a few steps back confused.
Krishna: Relax. I'm on your side.*
Sasuke: I don't understand. Why hiding your true nature?
Krishna: We didn't knew before Vishnu returned and revealed it to us. I'm as shocked as you are. But it seems that we are all angels. Sent here by the Creator to protect the timeline of the Earth. He wiped our memories, so we won't mourn after our home. So we would consider this place home.
Sasuke: That's a cruel decision.
Krishna: It's a rational one.*
Sasuke: Hmpf...
Suddenly Sasuke looks at the horziont where a thin light is seen. He quickly activates his Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Krishna: What happend?!?
Sasuke turns around and looks at him very seriously.
Sasuke: Prepare the army. They will reach the gates in a couple of hours. The battle will begin soon!

The scene shows Sasuke bursting in Vishnu's chamber.

Vishnu: Sasuke...we need to...
Sasuke stops him.
Sasuke: Another time. Right now we have much more important matters.
Vishnu: What's going on?
Sasuke: The angels. Your old buddies. Are coming after us. They will reach the gates of the Celest City in a couple of hours.*
Vishnu: That's sooner than i expected...
Sasuke looks around the room and spots Naruto lying down on the ground.
Sasuke lashes at Vishnu: What have you done with him?!?
Vishnu: Nothing actually. I started to train him. The powers that are stored inside him are great. He is resting as we speak.
Sasuke: Well then, wake him up! We need him in the war!
Vishnu: I'm afraid that it's not an option. He will be out for the next couple of days.
Sasuke: Are you kidding me?
Vishnu: I'm sorry, but i am not.
Sasuke: Then what are we supposed to do? Can the Celest City stop the army of angels?
Vishnu: Even with all my power, we can hold them out for a while.*
Sasuke: I thought that you were virtually the most powerful creature in existence.
Vishnu: Exactly. It's dangerous to release all my energies.*
Sasuke: Awesome. So...what do we do?
Vishnu: There is another choice? We fight them.
Sasuke: Good, that's what i wanted to hear. How do you kill an angel?
Vishnu: Well...the regular angels can take the same amount of damage as a human being could. The Archangels are the ones that you should be afraid for.*
Sasuke: Good. Then we can kill them. But what happens if they have an Archangel with them?
Vishnu: I step in.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (05-28-2012), KiddJutsu (05-28-2012), lionwajih (06-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-28-2012)

Old 05-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #782
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The scene it's switched. It shows Hell. Faust it's held by chains like Sasuke was. Mefisto comes near him.

Mefisto: My dear Faust...you will pay for allowing Uchiha Sasuke escape.
Faust: Mefisto, i handled the tortures of Hell for a long time now. Nothing that you will do to me, will make me suffer.
Mefisto: I don't plan to torture you, Faust.*
Faust: Hmpf...then what is your plan?
Suddenly an unknown voice is heard. A man dressed in red appears next to them. Mefisto bows at his sight.
Yama: I want to give you an opportunity to escape the Hell...Faust.
Faust: Opportunity to get out of here? Seeing you, angel of death, it means that i have to do something dirty, that you can't for this. Two questions though...how i can make sure that you will respect your word and really leave me alone after i finish your mission? And what's out there for me? Nothing.
Yama smiles: Clever as always Faust. I swear that i won't bring you back in Hell, and neither of the demons will. And about what awaits you out there, in the world after you're done...nothing i guess. But it's a new world. I'm sure that you aill find something to do.
Faust: And what's the mission?
Yama smiles: You have to lead an army.
Faust: And army? Why me?
Yama: Be serious Faust. You're the most redutable warrior in Hell. You were made for this position.
Faust: And, against who?
Yama smiles menacing: The winners!

The scene it's switched. It shows Sasuke landing at the front gates. There, a large army is seen wielding light element blades. He spots Krishna wielding the same blade. Sasuke goes to him.
Sasuke: That's Naruto's jutsu. How can you use it?
Krishna: At base, it's an Angel's power. Naruto simply did what no mortal before him has done. He awakend this powers inside him. Much like you did with the Demonic release.
Sasuke: Interesting. Now...how many forces do we have?
Krishna: About 10.000 soldiers.
Sasuke: And the enemy?
Krishna: 20.000.
Sasuke: So each mam must take down two angels. Do you think they can handle it?
Krishna: I don't know. If their General will rise their morale...maybe...
Sasuke: Then why don't you keep a speech?
Krishna: Because i'm not the General.
Sasuke confused: What do you mean?
Krishna: Sasuke...you fought in two wars before. And you ended countless battles. You are made for this position. You will lead them to victory.
Sasuke: Me?!?
Krishna bows before him: Yes, you...General Sasuke.
Sasuke: Then...i guess that i have to say something to them.
Sasuke instantly makes a handsign and a wall of earth rises before him. He jumps on the wall and looks at the army.
Sasuke: We have fought countless battles. Some of them together...some of them alone. And we have won so far. I know that you're afraid of what's going to come through that door...but you shouldn't! They are men like you! If they can bleed, they can be killed! If they have a weakness, we will exploit it! If they make a single mistake, we will use that moment to kill them! We will win again today! Nobody can defeat the powers of the Celest City! And if they want to come in here...THEY WILL HAVE TO PASS THROUGH ALL OF US!!! ARE YOU WITH ME?!?!
The army shouts, all at once: Yes we are General Sasuke!!!
Sasuke smiles.
Sasuke: One more thing...General Sasuke sounds lame...call me: The Dark General!
Army: Aye, Dark General!
Sasuke: Then...soldiers...today...it's the day...WHEN THE ANGELS DESERVE TO DIE!!!
As soon as Sasuke shouted this words, the gates are opened and the army dahses towards the near enemy. Sasuke leads it towards another battle in the Celest City. Suddenly he raises his hand and the army stops behind him. The army of angels is right in front of them.
Sasuke looks at them.
Sasuke: Krishna come with me!
Sasuke and Krishna goes alone in front of their army. Immediatly Quintrix and an Angel comes to them, to talk.
Sasuke: Quintrix.
Quintrix: Krishna, Sasuke.
Sasuke: Why did you betray us?
Quintrix: I was never on your side or Raiden's. I always served Michael.
Sasuke: Hmpf. Why are you here today?
Quintrix: Isn't obvious? I'm here to aprehend you and Naruto.
Sasuke: What for?
Quintrix: That's Michael's wish. I must comply.
Sasuke: Very well. But we don't need to confront the two armies. We could fight one on one. If you beat me, you can have us. If i beat you, you will do as i wish.
Quintrix: Hmm...it's a reasonable request. Obviously we don't have to spill so much blood. And Michael didn't specify how to get you.
Sasuke: So? What do you say?
Quintrix: I agree, Sasuke. If i win, you and Naruto are coming with me. If i lose, me and my army are at your mercy. But if i win i have another request.
Sasuke: And what's that?
Quintrix looks at Krishna.
Quintrix: You will hand over to me, Krishna!
Sasuke: I'm afraid that i cannot decide for his fate. It's his choice.
Krishna looks at them.
Krishna: Fine. I will come with you if Sasuke loses.
Quintrix smiles: Then, i think that we have an agreement.
Sasuke: Indeed. Meet me back here in a couple of minutes.
Both parties returns to their armies.
Krishna: Are you sure, Sasuke?
Sasuke: Krishna, do you trust me?
Krishna: Damn it, Sasuke! I put my life in your hands! Don't you think that i trust you?
Sasuke: Then why are you asking me if i'm sure? Of course that i'm sure. With Naruto out of the game because of his training with Vishnu, it's our only option for avoiding a blood bath.*
Krishna: Hmm...Quintrix looked sure of himself. He is confident that he will be victorious.
Sasuke smiles: Well then...i will have to prove him wrong!
Sasuke turns around and slowly walks towards Quintrix. The angel faces him with pride in his eyes.
Quintrix: You were never able to defeat me, Sasuke. What makes you think that you can beat me now?
Sasuke: Well...it's true...before i wasn't able to kill you. But now, i am since i learned something new.
Quintrix: Something new?
Sasuke: You will find out soon enough.
Quintrix: I guess...then..shall we?
Sasuke instantly draws his blade and appears in front of Quintrix. The angel creates a blade out of nothing and clashes with the Uchiha. Soon, they are exchanging blows all over the battlefield. Quintrix takes a swing and Sasuke dodges the attack by leaning back. The Uchiha uses the momentum to release from the tip of his finger a thin lightning ray that penetrates Quintrix's shoulder. The next instant, the place where Sasuke was gets hit by a powerful purple wave sent by Quintrix. The Uchiha lands several meters back.
Sasuke makes a couple of handsigns:*Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Meteorites assasult!
Hundreds of meteors are plunging towards Quintrix. The angel makes a handseal and sents an array of purple beams that destroys all the meteors.
Sasuke smiles: I guess that it's enough for a warmup, don't you think?
Quintrix smiles: That was the warmup? I thought that we were just stretching a bit.
Sasuke: Hmpf...skip the arrogance, Quintrix. You will learn now...
Quintrix: The true power of an Uchiha? I'm tired of that line.
Sasuke smiles: I wasn't going to say that. No Uchiha will ever have this kind of power. I was going to say that i will show you the true power of Hell!
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Hell release! Soul biding!
The ground below Sasuke tears apart. The Uchiha is floating about a tremendous hole, that deep down glows in red. Suddenly hundreds of red beams comes to the surface and wraps around Sasuke's body. The scene it's amazing. Hundreds of screams, cries and suffering shouts are heard around the battlefield. The souls from the Hell were released by Sasuke and shaped around him. Suddenly a deep silence appears. And in the next Sasuke the place around Sasuke gets a very intense red light. A giant beam of red light erupts from his body towards the sky. As the light fades away, the panel shows Sasuke in a different outfit. His body it's covered in a skeleton-type armor alongside with half of his face. The place where his eye is, behind the half of the skull mask, glows red, revealing his Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The other eye contains the Sharingan too. Sasuke wields now a red energy sword. Below the waist he has black pants with black boots. Strapped at his back it's a long cape left to flare out into red ragged ends. His entire appearence reassembles a demon not a human being.
Quintrix makes a few steps back, shocked and deeply scared by Sasuke.
Sasuke: That's right. Since i went to Hell...i learned that i can harness the powers that are stored in there. So...this is my new appearence. My new power. Prepare yourself Quintrix. I haven't tried this yet. I don't know how much powerful i am. I guess that you will make a perfect test for me!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Bazooka_Joe (05-28-2012), KiddJutsu (05-28-2012), lionwajih (06-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (05-28-2012)
Old 05-27-2012, 08:16 PM   #783
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel it's switched. It shows Vishnu sitting in the top tower and looking from his window at the battlefield.

Vishnu: So...he found a way to harness the power of Hell...be careful Sasuke...by using such powers you are getting closer and closer to Raiden. Be careful not to succumb into darkness once again, because right now...you're on the edge..hmpf...if things gets to intense down there, i will have to step in.

The scene shows a nearby cliff, above the battlefield.

On the cliff, is sitting*a man dressed in a white long jacket, with short blonde hair, a blue eye and a red one, with a long scar comimg down from the red eye and wearing a white glove around his right hand. Faust watches the battle from distance. Behind him lies a army of demons.
Faust thinking: That kid...he managed to control the Hell's power. It's above what Yama, Mefisto or even Raiden are doing. If he escapes from the leash...nobody will ever be able to stop him. We might assist to the birh of a new dark entity...

The panel shows Quintrix facing Sasuke.

Quintrix: You're a monster!
Sasuke: No Quintrix. I am your deepest fear. That's what i am.
Quintrix: Go away from me!
Sasuke: I thought that you were a friend. But i never fully trusted you. Never. I guess that i was right. I will end you here, today, Quintrix.
Instantly Sasuke is behind Quintrix placing his hand on the angel's shoulder. Quintrix jumps back immediatly holding his shoulder.
Quintrix thinking: Fuck! He breaked my shoulder just by touching it!
Sasuke: It's time. You will have the death that will suit you...the one of a coward. Not even your body will remain.
Quintrix shouts desperate: Blazing rage!
He shots a powerful purple beam st Sasuke. The Uchiha simply deflects the beam with his right hand. Then, he makes a swing with his red energy sword towards Quintrix. The last panel shows the former god and angel vaporized by the attack. Nothing remains from the former spy of Raiden, Vishnu and ultimately Raiden. The angel is gone with the wind.*
Sasuke turns around facing the army of angels that watches in terror how their general got atomized by Sasuke.
Sasuke shouts: I'm the Dark General of the Celest City and the Human world! Your general has perished! Do you swear your alliegience to the Celest City, Human World and Lord Vishnu? Or do you want to share Quintrix's fate?!?
Instantly the whole army of angels bows before Sasuke as he looks at them.
All the angels: We swear Dark General our forever loyalty to the Celest City, Human world and Lord Vishnu! From this moment we are at your orders!
Sasuke: Not my orders! Vishnu's orders! He is alive and he will command you!
Angels in once voice: Aye General!
Sasuke turns around and walks towards the City. As he walks, the skeleton armor slowly vanishes from his body and he returns to his regular state. Sasuke walks into the City while being applaud by the countless citizens who watched the outcome of the match. He walks straight towards Vishnu's tower, and soon enters his room. Vishnu turns around and looks at the Uchiha.
Sasuke: From this point you have under your command 20.000 more soldiers. It's your job how to deal with them.
Vishnu: Thank you, Sasuke...
Sasuke: Don't mention it.
Vishnu: For a moment there...
Sasuke: You thought that i would snap. That i would be controled again by the negative emotions. No. I promised myself that i will never be like that again.*
Unknown voice: Good. Because you scared the crap out of me.
Sasuke turns around and looks at Faust. The man sits in Vishnu's chair, resting his legs on the table.
Faust : Hey there, Sasuke...Vishnu...
Vishnu: Faust. I assume that you are here to bring Sasuke back in Hell.
Faust: Exactly. His red eminence Yama Dharma gave me this mission. Of course that i won't obey.
Sasuke: Wait a moment. You said something about having Faust get me out of Hell...
Vishnu: Exactly. Faust is my connection with Hell. A long time ago he helped another friend of mine to escape from there.
Faust: And he made a poem about it. Good lord. Anyway...i think that you already know that an army of demons it's just around the corner waiting for my signal.
Vishnu: That will never come.
Faust: It will come. Shaped as an army of 20.000 angels. I've got their first mission!
Vishnu shouts: Krishna!!!
Krishna instantly enters the room.
Krishna: Lord Vishnu.
Vishnu: Order the Angels to hunt down all the demons nearby. They will go at full force.
Krishna: Aren't you afraid that they will betray us?
Vishnu: No. They saw what Sasuke could do to them. And hearing my name was enough proof for them that they should stick with our side.*
Krishna: Aye, Lord Vishnu.
Krishna leaves the room, leaving behind Sasuke, Vishnu and Faust.
Sasuke: Where is Naruto?
Vishnu: I prepared a room for him. He is resting.*
Sasuke: What happend to him?
Vishnu: I awakend his dormant powers. That process took a lot out of him. He will sleep probably for a couple more days. He is oblivious to what happend.*
Sasuke: Let's keep it that way.
Vishnu: Understood.
Faust: Cut the chit chat. Sasuke, Vishnu...i think that we have a conversation to do.
Vishnu: That's right. What do you know about Raiden?
Faust: Enough to tell you that he is not what Michael thinks he is.
Vishnu: What do you mean?
Faust: He answers to another entity. An entity that he calls "master" .*
Vishnu: So he is not Lucifer?
Faust: I haven't said that. I don't know actually. His behaviour and display of power points out that he is Lucifer. But i don't know who or what the other guy is.
Vishnu: Damn it. There are still too many questions and a few answers. What about the Creator? Do you have any news?
Faust: I'm afraid that i don't. But...the Hell was shaked not too long ago by some power that we never felt before. An angel was killed almost instantly by someone in Konohagakure. And we know that it wasn't the Hokage or Sasuke, because one was trapped in the Heavens and the other one was in Hell with Mefisto.*
Sasuke: I didn't felt anything.
Faust: Only the damned souls feel when an angel falls. You still have a long way to go in order to became a damned soul.
Vishnu: So you say that it happend in Konoha? Maybe the Angels attacked the place...
Faust: Name one guy able to kill an angel besides Naruto and Sasuke.
Sasuke with revelation on his face: Zero!
Vishnu: Zero? He may have that restraining ability but he cannot stop an angel.
Sasuke: Actually he can. During the time when Raiden controled Naruto...well let's say that Naruto wasn't too far from killing me. Zero was nearby and something happend with him. The Creator manifested inside him. He stoped Naruto instantly and freed him from Raiden's control. We had a short conversation.
Faust: It makes sense. Only the Creator could have killed an angel so easily.
Vishnu shocked: So the Creator is among us!*
Sasuke: Yeah...i think that he protected Konoha.
Faust: In that case we don't have to worry about that place anymore. No harm will come to it since the Creator is there. Not even if Raiden comes at it with his full power.
Vishnu: That's really some news. Does Naruto knows about this?
Sasuke: No he doesn't.*
Vishnu: Hmm...anyway...we need a plan.
Sasuke: First of all tell me what really happend with you.
Vishnu: Well...it's a long story.
Sasuke: Make it short.
Vishnu: Fine...i really died by taking that attack sent by Raiden, for you. I felt how the life was leaving my body. Soon i found myself floating in a white space. It was very peaceful. Until a deep voice called my name. I answered it and i was dragged here in the Celest City not too long before you got trapped in Hell. I waked up inside my room in my body. I felt much more powerful then when i was in my prime. I felt like i was given i new purpose. Why, i don't know. What purpose i don't know. But i know now who did it. I was confused before you told me about Zero, but now i'm certain that the Creator brought me back!
Faust: Touching. Now we have to deal with the current problems: Raiden!
Sasuke: I don't get it Faust. You're a damned soul. You are doomed to spend your eternity in Hell.
Faust: Yeah but i can get out for some amounts of time if i want.
Sasuke: So what's in for you?
Faust: Well...after Raiden's demise...even the Hell will need a King, don't you think?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 05-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #784
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel it's switched. It shows Yama walking through a large corridor with Raiden.

Raiden: How is everything going?
Yama: Very good. Faust got in. They trusted him.
Raiden: They are making the same mistake that they did with Quintrix.*
Yama: Exactly. They fell for it. We may be able to break the Heavens, but we cannot measure with Vishnu for now. He is back and his power levels are at crazy scales.
Raiden: My powers are also raising.
Yama: Also...Sasuke used the souls from Hell in order to defeat Quintrix. He killed him in an instant.
Raiden: We must handle with care the boy. If they suspect anything...
Yama: Vishnu would end his life instantly.
Raiden: Exactly.*
Yama: So...what's our next move?
Raiden: Well, the master gave our direct instructions to stay away from Konoha. I don't know why, but it seems that he fears about something lurking around that place. Anyway...we need to get our hands on two things.
Yama: The three treasures...
Raiden: And Hyuuga Hinata.
Yama: Naruto will do everything to protect her.
Raiden: And we will wait for him. Once we got Hinata we can restore my full ocular powers. And with the three treasures we can allow the Master to take his righteful place.
Yama: Good. Everything is going well.
Raiden: Indeed. Now, Yama...your next mission it's plain and simple. We need someone. Something that can give us leverage.*
Yama smiles: I think that i have the right person in mind.
Raiden: Good. In the meantime, i will make preparations. *I must go now...the Master awaits for me.

The panel shows Raiden with a shadowed figure.

Master: Raiden.
Raiden: Master, everything is going well.
Master: Good. Now, Raiden...before we aquire the three treasures, we need a sacrifice.*
Raiden: Who do you have in mind?
Master: We need someone pure. Someone that it hasn't being corrupted. You will travel to the mount Olymp. You will bring me Aphrodite. She is perfect for the next part of the plan.
Raiden: What about the gods? What if they oppose me?
Master: You will kill them all.*
Raiden: Aye, master.*
Raiden leaves. The master remains alone. He reveals a list. The panel shows the list from a scene behind the master, hiding his face from sight. Several names are seen: Uzumaki Naruto, Sasuke Uchiha, Hinata Hyuuga, Itachi Uchiha, Aphrodite,Faust, Chronos, Kurama, Brahma, Gabriel, Marduk, Zalmoxis, Peter.
Suddenly a voice is heard.
Unknown voice: What do you have in there?
Master: The list of exceptional humans who had the potential of becaming gods.*
Unknown voice: Hmpf...interesting. Who's on the list?
Master: It's none of your concerns Michael.
Michael steps into the light revealing himself.
Michael: You're right. It's not. How it's everything going?
Master: Just as planned. Do you have the Heavens under your command?
Michael: I do.
Master: Perfectly. Because i have news for you.
Michael surprised: Have you found him?!?
Master with a threatening voice: I have found the Creator, Michael. And it's time to eliminate him!

The end.

So this is it. Tell me your thoughts. I decided to make the chapters shorter because i noticed that people are losing their interest if i make six or seven posts.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 05-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #785
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jericho76

her eis where you can order or just download my book. thanx for the support.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-28-2012)
Old 05-28-2012, 02:26 AM   #786
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vish - why do you do this to me man, lol. First off, love the story. About the only thing I'm not a fan of is Naruto taking a freaking nap longing than a weekend. I mean serious, how can a guy with Sage powers of recovery plus the Kyuubi's heal power and chakra reserves still be laid out for 2 whole days to recover. Seems like the biggest of stretches at the point where war is on the brink. Any how, bro you got more twists than a bag of Twizzlers. So at the end you drop a list of names, some we've yet to encounter, that have God level potential, by an unnamed villain who just so happens to be in cahoots with from both sides - Heaven AND Hell. Lol, you wanna make my head explode. Top that off with Faust, an unlikely stand-up hero for Sasuke as another double agent on top of Quintix, who I thought died at the hands of Sasuke but was later talking to Raiden again?? Anyway, as usual the writing was excellent. Love the new additional power upgrades with Sasuke though. Never liked the idea of them being straight up bitches to the Archangels & Demons of Hell.

Now a couple questions: What the hell happened to Vishnu? Under no circumstances can a guy, who didn't have the power to eliminate Raiden, come back without explanation to have his power upgraded beyond measure while the previous power he handed off to Naruto still be in effect. I believe we gotta know something there.
Another question, I'm curious why you wrote in Faust when you had the PERFECT character that had escaped hell, the only person ever to accomplish that, but he never gets inserted back into the story or at least get some brief extrapolation on the Purgatory aspect. But again, you could just been in the mood to jump past the small stories with other big ones on the horizon. Either way, I'm enjoying this damn thing to the fullest. Great job as usual.....
Vishnu (05-28-2012)
Old 05-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #787
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post

Now a couple questions: What the hell happened to Vishnu? Under no circumstances can a guy, who didn't have the power to eliminate Raiden.
Vishnu did have the power to kill raiden back then but remember he got too exhausted fighting livontes. After that, he wasn't at full power to defeat raiden.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (05-28-2012)
Old 05-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #788
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quintrix is dead. The one talking with Raiden is Yama. The names have a great importance for the upcoming chapters. Some of the people on the list will make an appearence. Also...about Faust. He will be a piece of art. I will use everything i got to make him the best antihero so far. I have great plans for that guy. About Naruto: i needed him out of the scene during the battle. Some things must remain a mistery for him. That was the only way to do it, because it also fits perfectly the plot of the next chapter. Also, i won't skip the short stories. Not at all. And about Vishnu. He had the power to crush Raiden, but Livontes was at that time a greater threat for them. Remember that he used everything he got to stop Livontes, and still had enough power to sacrifice himself for Sasuke. Now, about my future plans with him...Vishnu will be the catalyst for the upcoming events. At a certain point, against a certain enemy he will step out into the light and show why he is called the most powerful Archangel. And don't forget about Zero either. There is something going on with him. Something big that it will affect everything. I will reveal it in the next chapters. Thanks for the support guys it means a lot, and if you have more questions i'm happy to answer.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
lionwajih (06-01-2012)
Old 05-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #789
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

http://warlockdemonreaper.blogspot.com/

New Chapter is OUT!

Hope you guys check it out!!!

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 05-28-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #790
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu - message received sir. And I agree, the short back stories are critical for you especially with the introduction of new key players. So I'm fully amped now for that next drop.

J_H, Jericho, and Naruto360 - waiting on you fellas as well....
Old 05-28-2012, 12:58 PM   #791
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Vishnu - message received sir. And I agree, the short back stories are critical for you especially with the introduction of new key players. So I'm fully amped now for that next drop.

J_H, Jericho, and Naruto360 - waiting on you fellas as well....
not sure if I am gonna continue the fan fic I started. I may do one more chapter to see the reaction though. At least finish the training.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:21 AM   #792
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The next chapter it's up guys. This one was fast. I hope that you will enjoy it.

Naruto: The Divine Plan.

The scene shows Konoha. It's focused on the Hokage mountain. On Tobirama's head a boy sits down in a meditating position.

Zero thinking: I won't accept this! I want to live my own life! I want to be free!
The Creator's voice inside his mind: It's your destiny, Zero. You have no choice.
Zero: Destiny can be changed.
The Creator: It's a false illusion. Nobody can escape their destiny.
Zero: I will.
The Creator: No you won't Zero. It's your destiny that you are my vessel. That my power will manifest inside you.
Zero: Did you ever considered that i don't want this? That i want my life to be different? That i want to be a regular shinobi? Not that i want to be God's best pal?
The Creator: You don't understand...
Zero: No, you don't understand! I always lived in doubt. My abilities granted me some confidence, but my whole life was lived doubting my abilities. When i was finally powerful enough to stand up for my own, i got stuck with you. You're just another one trying to control me, trying to subdue me. Tell me...WHY ME?!?
The Creator: Because of your feelings.
Zero: My feelings are opposed the way you want me to be.*
The Creator: You want to be a free man. To make your own decision. To not be constrained by a destiny. I'm affraid that it's impossible child.
Zero: Then i will find a way!

The scene shows the Master and Michael.

Michael: So, you've found the Creator?
Master: Not quite. I know his whereabouts. He is in Konoha.
Michael: Konoha...i sent there two angels. They should have returned by now.i'm sure that they have news for me.
Master: If the Creator found them, i'm not so sure that they will retunr in once piece.
Michael: Yeah, you're right. It may be possible. Let me know when you find out his real vessel. I will send an army of angels to defeat him.*
Master: Like the army that you sent against Sasuke and Naruto?
Michael: What do you mean?
Master: Hmpf. You don't know. Of course...you cae straight to me. Your army was defeated. Their general, Quintrix was killed by Uchiha Sasuke. 20.000 Angels bowed their heads before the Celest City. You just gave them a power up.
Michael: I cannot belive this! Quintrix killed by that brat?!?
Master: It seems that he aquired some interesting powers.
Michael: Well those angels won't serve him. They will return to me.
Master: I'm not so sure of that. You see..they aren't under Sasuke's command.
Michael: Then who commands them?
Master: The rumor is that Vishnu is back.
Michael shocked: Impossible! He is dead.
Master: Remember that he was the most powerful of the Archangels. We were all afraid of his anger.
Michael: Now that you mention it, Gabriel betrayed me. He pointed that he acted under Vishnu's command.
Master: So the rumor might be true. Be careful Michael. If those two boys got Vishnu to defend them again...we are having a slim chance to win this.*
Michael: I don't think so. I'm much more powerful now then he was during his leadership in the Celest City.
Master: Then...we have a hope. Go now Michael. I will let you know if something comes up.
We will kill Father! I promise you!

The scene it's switched. It shows Sasuke, Faust and Vishnu.

Faust: Even the Hell needs a King.
Sasuke: You're kidding me. You help us only to became the King of Hell?
Faust: Pretty much. I'm not content about fighting the Heavens or Raiden...but it's my only choice.
Vishnu: We talked about this Faust. Once we reach a balance once again...you will have your prize. Now as you said the important matters. What did Sasuke do with that transformation?
Faust: He mutilated hundreds of damned souls lying in Hell. It's a good job though because he ended their misery. By using them, he permanently killed those souls.His power comes from the souls trapped in Hell. Since there are bilions, and keep on coming you won't drain Hell's power to soon. But...If i was you I would use that power as rarely as i could. It's not a healthy approach. Trust me.
Vishnu: Interesting. Use the enemy's power to fight against him. That's something.
Faust: Indeed...
Sasuke looks at Faust with interest.
Sasuke: What's your story, Faust? Why are you a damned soul?
Faust suddenly gets a melancholyc air.
Faust: I made a deal with a demon. During my life time. And now i'm paying the cost for what i have gained back then.
Sasuke: What kind of deal?
Faust instantly gets angry: It's none of your bussines Sasuke! Mind your own problems boy!*
Vishnu: Enough you two. Now...our main concern it's the recovery of the three treasures. We cannot let them fall into the enemy's hands. Where are they stored right now, Sasuke?
Sasuke: In Konoha.*
Vishnu: Good. I will go there personally to retrieve them. In the meantime your mission will be to travel with Faust around the ninja countries. You must speak with each Kage and explain them the situation. They must be prepared for a full scale evacuation, here in the Celest City.
Sasuke: Do you think that they will accept this?
Vishnu: They have to accept the situation. Otherwise they will be turned into ash. We need thheir full cooperation.*
Faust: True enough. Now...what happens if we encounter Yama or Raiden?
Vishnu: If you encounter them you run away as fast as you can.
Sasuke: I can beat Yama.*
Vishnu: Trust me. You cannot beat him. While he was in the Celest City he never showed his true power. He is the wielder of death. I still have to figure out a way to kill the Death itself.
Faust: It's going to be tricky.
Vishnu: Indeed. So...focus on your mission. You can take out any angel, or people sent by Raiden. But if you encounter those two run.
Faust: What about Michael?
Vishnu: Michael won't come to Earth personally. Not until he knows that his arrival will end everything. He is very arrogant. Probably he will sent his brother, Raphael. Be careful about him. Just like Michael and Naruto he wields the light element.
Sasuke: I noticed that the Blue Guard also has access to light element blades.
Vishnu: I gave them that. Since my reborn, i discovered a lot of my lost abilities as an Archangel.
Sasuke: Well...it's nice to know that you're back and you're on our side.
Vishnu smiles: I will always be on your side, Sasuke.

The scene it's switched. It shows Vishnu descending towards Konoha. He lands right in front of the maim gates. Instantly Kakashi and Asuma appears behind him trying to restrain the former Archangel.*

Kakashi stops seeing who is the man that just appeared before them.
Kakashi: It's not possible! You should be dead!
Vishnu smiles: I am very much alive. How are you Kakashi Hatake? Sarutobi Asuma?
Kakashi: How comes that you're alive?!?
Vishnu: Honestly i don't really know.*
Asuma: Do you know anything about Naruto or Sasuke? They went both missing! Konohamaru assumed his position as Hokage until Naruto appears.
Vishnu: Don't worry about them. Naruto is in the Celest City and Sasuke is currently visiting the other Kages. We have a situation here.
Kakashi: Situation?!?
Vishnu: Raiden.*
Kakashi: Understood. Come on...let's go. We will assemble the Council. You will tell us everything there.
Vishnu: Exactly.*
Bazooka_Joe (05-31-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-02-2012), KiddJutsu (05-31-2012), lionwajih (06-01-2012)
Old 05-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #793
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Konoha's council room. Around the table are Konohamaru, Itachi, Jiraya, *Tsunade, Minato, the Third, Shikaku and Vishnu.

Vishnu: Raiden is preparing a full scale attack. He failed the last time when he wanted to kill all of you. Now he is ready for his last battle. The powers that he amassed are beyond imagination. We will need the full force to whitstand the urgy that he is about to unleash.
Konohamaru: What about the other villages?
Vishnu: Sasuke is traveling as we speak to all the Kages. He organized a meeting.He will tell them about our plan.*
Tsunade: And what if Raiden attacks them first?
Vishnu: I will permanently have a group of Beyonders in each village.
The Third: Do you think that they will be able to stop Raiden?
Vishnu: No. They will provide me a link with all the people in the village. That way, if Raiden attacks, i will transport instantly all of the citizens in the Celest City, thus saving their lives.
Jiraya: It's a good plan. And then what? Do you have the power to kill the bastard?
Vishnu smiles: I have that power. He is affraid to fight me and he will try to encounter Naruto or Sasuke on the battlefield.*
Itachi: And they can face him?
Vishnu: At this point they are both training for that. Sasuke is training during his journey with a friend of mine, that's more suited then me to show him how to use his powers. And Naruto is training directly under my command. When i'm done with them, they will be both able to face Raiden.
Minato: You are bringing bad news, Vishnu. But you also brought hope. Now...what do you want from us?*
Vishnu: The three treasures. Naruto needs them.
Shikaku: You're talking about the Totsuka sword, the Magatama Jewel and the Yata mirror?
Vishnu: Exactly. Also we don't want Raiden to get his hands on those objects.
Konohamaru: Then they are yours.*
Vishnu: Thank you all for the support. This war...it's the last one. There will be no returns, countless sacrifices but if we win this...we will be free. Free from the terror that Raiden was all these years. I am puting my life on the line for the Earth!
Itachi: It means a lot to us Vishnu. More than you think. We thank you!

The scene shows Vishnu leaving Konoha's council room.*

Vishnu thinking: Now...let's have a chat with Zero.
He instantly vanishes and a second later he appears behind Zero on the Tobirama's head.
Zero turns around and spots Vishnu. He cannot belive his eyes.
Zero: You're...you're alive!
Vishnu: Indeed. Now Zero,if you don't mind...i want to talk with the other you.
Zero: Other me?!?
Vishnu with a powerful voice: Father!*
Suddenly Zero's eyes glows white. The Creator's voice is heard.
The Creator: Vishnu...my son...long time no see.
Vishnu bows before him.
Vishnu: Father...
The Creator: Stand up, Vishnu. I belive that you want to talk with me, son.
Vishnu: What should i do, Father? My brothers are at war...Michael and Lucifer will end up killing eachother, and the Earth, your creation, your masterpiece that you had me to guard it...it's the battlefield.
The Creator: I know what you're saying my son. Michael sent here two angels to kill everyone. Obviously i didn't let them. You're walking a difficult path.*
Vishnu sits down near the Creator.
Vishnu: And it seems that it's not even up to me...everything it's centered around those two boys...
The Creator: Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke. The good and the evil. The purity and the filthy. Naruto has a determined path. He will walk a path of light. But Sasuke it's unpredictable. He may fall and join the evil, or he may prove himself worthy. Even i don't know. The boy's connections with both sides doesn't allow me to see his destiny.
Vishnu: But i don't understand what happend. A lot of strange stuff happend around those two. Nobody was able before them to travel through time. Nobody was able before them to trick Lucifer. They were both, right from the beggining powerful. Above the most powerful shinobi power level, but still in the human limits. But after their first time travel their power increased drastically. Soon after they traveled again through time and their power increased again without them noticing. I was getting worried. I thought that punishing them would give an example. But they killed the Beyonders that i sent after them. That was something unseen before. They helped me discover a plot against me, and i found myself fighting with them side by side. They were my comrades. And with every fight i was amazed by them pushing their limits. Now...they are above any angel's power. Naruto Uzumaki is trying to get above my level...and Sasuke...if he manages to control the Hell's power...he will be much more powerful then any Archangel alive. Everything it's connected to them...and the strange thing it's that Naruto's growth was natural...expected...he has the potential. But Sasuke...i'm amazed by the kid. He shouldn't be so powerful...he shouldn't access those power levels without dying. And yet he does.
The Creator: I had a plan for this world. I determined each men's fate long before they were born. Everyone has a destiny to accomplish. Each and every one of them. Zero's destiny was for example to contain my astral projection. I know everything that happend, that happens right now and that will happen with each living creature that exists. But...i proved that i have a human nature. I made a single mistake. My plan for this world has only one flaw...that could ruin everything.
Vishnu confused: I don't understand....
The Creator: Uchiha Sasuke. I never allowed him to be born, i never controled his destiny, and i don't know his future. It's like he is beyond my reach.
Vishnu: You mean that...!?!
The Creator: That boy exists outside my divine plan. He lives a life that it's not under the rules or bounderies that i established so long ago. He is the sole exception from my plan. He can grow more powerful then myself if he finds out that he is not a subject to my control.
Vishnu: Sa basically you're saying that Sasuke is an abomination? Somethin that should cease to exists?
The Creator: Not something that should cease to exist. Someone that should never existed in the first place. Now that he is alive...it's going to be impossible to bring him down. Raiden knew this. That's why he took advantage of made a connection with him. The only way to kill Raiden permanently it's by Sasuke's hand. He is the only one who can sever that connection.
Vishnu: Michael thinks that Naruto has to eliminate Sasuke, thus he can kill Lucifer.
The Creator: It a nonsense. Michael has different plans. He doesn't want to kill his brother.*
Vishnu: He wants Raiden's head.
The Creator: He wants Raiden's head. Not Lucifer's.
Suddenly Vishnu gets up surprised.
Vishnu: You mean that...
The Creator: Exactly.*
Vishnu: I understand...finally i understand.
The Creator: You have a big role in this my son.
Vishnu: But why, Father? Why did you left the Heaven? Why did you allowed all of this to happen?
The Creator: Because it's time my son. The end it's near. I only allowed the battle of Armageddon to take place. This war of yours...will end everything. My creation grew, and it's time for them to fulfill their destiny.
Vishnu: So it doesn't matter if we win or lose?
The Creator: It matters. Because if you lose you will all be sent in the Purgatory. The ones who get defeated, will suffer. The Armaggedon it's not a battle for deciding the fate of the world. It's a test to determine who is worth to live in a new, peaceful world. Who is fit to access the Paradise. Humans, Angels and Demons. All together will fight against one another for their spot. That's shat the Armageddon it's about. Or, it was supposed to be about.
Vishnu: And because of Sasuke's intrusion it won't go as planned.
The Creator: Exactly. That kid...it's something about him that changes everything. His very existence affects everything. And the worst thing it's that i'm not decided what do with him. The correct decision would be to kill him immediatly. But something tells me that he will have a huge role in the upcoming events.
Vishnu: Indeed...i feel the same way too. What about Naruto?
The Creator: Naruto Uzumaki. He is a pure being. He will have a great destiny. He will lead the humanity in a new era. After he will manage to control your powers, he will rise above the Archangel's powers. He is a worthy successor.
Vishnu: Successor?!? For what?
The Creator: For me, of course.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (06-02-2012), lionwajih (06-01-2012)
Old 05-31-2012, 10:24 AM   #794
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu shocked: I don't understand...Naruto...your succesor, Father?
The Creator: Why do you think that i planned the Armageddon? Even though i'm above everything in this world, just like the humans, i'm subject to death. After all, i made them just like me. Each and every one of them has the potential of becaming his own God. But only one of them will truly became something like that. Naruto willbe ready to assume his position, once all of these will be over.
Vishnu: You mean that...!?!
The Creator: Exactly my son. That's why i left the Heavens. I don't have much time left. Not even me, an omnipotent being, cannot escape the natural course of events.
Vishnu: You can!!!
The Creator: You don't understand. I can chose to avoid death...but it would destroy the world. Everything it's ruled by a natural course of events. I have to comply to that. I have to die. It's the natural act.
Vishnu: I understand....even though i do not accept this, i understand.
The Creator: I'm sorry my son. It's what i have to do. Now...you have to go...
Vishnu: Yes Father...will i get the chance to talk with you again?
The Creator: I think that you will. But if we don't...you have to promise me something, Vishnu.
Vishnu: What is it? Anything!
The Creator: If, Sasuke Uchiha loses his control, beyond salvation...promise me that you will end his life. At every cost that it takes.
Vishnu: I cannot...he is my friend...
The Creator: Then, as his friend you must do it. Naruto won't be able. If he turns to evil, he will became something that no being can stop. Promise me ,my son.*
Vishnu as a tears rolls down his cheek: I promise....Father...you are giving me a very hard task...but i promise.
The Creator: Thank you...Vishnu...thank you...you know...you were the third son that i had. After Michael and Lucifer. And when your brothers are fighting for power...you are still loyal to my wish. You still want to protect the humans. You are not fighting on the Heaven's side neither Hell's side. You are fighting for the humans. For my creation...and for me. You always have. You never sought your own interest. Lucifer may stand for integrity and Michael for sincerity...but you represent the most important aspect of mine. Loyalty and love. Love for your friends, for their world...loyalty for them and for me. I resurected you for a purpose. Don't disappoint me. Because...You're the son that i am the most proud of!
The last scene shows Vishnu falling on his knees in front of the Creator.

The scene it's switched. It shows Sasuke standing in the council room in the Iron Country. Around the table are the Raikage, E, the Mizukage Mei Terumi, the Tsuchikage, Onooki, and Gaara the Kazekage. Mifune is also attending the meeting.

Sasuke: I summoned you here today for a particular reason. You have all fought on our side during Raiden's attack. You assisted us in our attempt to kill him, when we traveled in the other dimension. But now we have bigger problems. Raiden displayed his endgame. He is nor dead, it seems that he tricked us again. We are involved in a battle between two realms: Heaven and Hell. The Heaven exists and wants Raiden's head. Raiden wants their heads. Unfortunately...the Earth it's their battleground. We need to stop that. If Raiden fight with the leader of the Heavens, Michael, we will all be doomed. So today i am here not as Konoha's man, or Uchiha's...i'm here as a desperate man.
Raikage: Uchiha Sasuke. You helped us before and proved to all of us your valor and loyalty. I belive everything that you said. And if we are supposed to die, we won't go down that easily. Not without a fight. So, my decision it's simple. Kumogakure will stand by your side.*
Mizukage: Sasuke, we owe a lot to you and Naruto. Kirigakure will also aid you with everything that you need.
Onooki: I like you brat. You proved that you have guts like none before you. So did the Hokage. I don't know how much help can an old fart like me give...but one thing it's certain. I'm giving everything i got! We will not let the world be destroyed! Iwagakure will fight on your side!
Gaara: Sasuke...you and Naruto are like brothers for me. And brothers always stand one by another. Sunagakure will put everything on the line!
Sasuke smiles witnessing the loyalty of his allies.*
Sasuke: Thank you! Thank you all!*
Onooki: We will beat the crap out of Raiden! We will protect everything and everyone!

The panel shows Sasuke exiting the council room, outside in snow. Faust is resting, next to a building while he smokes a cigarette. He shapes the smoke as flames. Faust spots Sasuke.

Faust: Well? How it went?
Sasuke: They all declared their loyalty to us. They will fight on our side.
Faust: Well those are good news. With the whole shinobi force, the Celest City army and 20.000 angels, surely we can do some damage.*
Sasuke: Let's go. We must return to the Celest City as soon as possible.*
Unknown voice: Not so fast.
Suddenly a man dressed entirely in red lands in front of them. Sasuke quickly turns around in a battle stance, but Faust remains still and keeps smoking. But he also looks at Yama.
Yama: Sasuke, Faust.
Faust: Yama.*
Sasuke: Traitor! You will pay!
Faust: Stay still, Sasuke. Remember your orders.
Sasuke: What do you want Yama?
Yama: Well isn't obviously? You. I want both of you.*
Faust: I understand why you want Sasuke. But why me?
Yama: Oh, you're a rare bird Faust. A very few people like you exists today. Anyway, i thought that you were supposed to invade the Celest City.
Faust: Well...i'm going with the good guys now. I have a perspective with them.
Yama: A perspective of death?
Faust: A perspective of revenge. It suits me better.
Sasuke thinking: Revenge?!?
Faust: You will pay Yama. It's your fault.
Yama: Come on...it's not like she was supposed to live. The disease killed him.
Faust: I'm talking about what happend after her death. After that Yama.
Yama: Try to be a little open-minded. You had what you want. She is alive.
Faust: Not like this Yama! I never wanted something like this for her!
Yama: Well...you weren't exactly precise when you expressed your desire. I just made the deal with you.
Faust: But you knew the result.
Yama: I cannot deny it.*
Faust: Trust me Yama...even if it's the last thing i do...i will have your head on a plate. I will burn down your flesh, and i will feed the rats with it. I will poke your eyes out and i will slowly crest with a rusty knife, your body. I will torture you in any way possible, and you will ask me to kill you, to end the suffering. But i won't. I will torture you, personally for centuries. Eventually i will kill you. But not before i will have my time with you.
Yama: Interesting...a threat...and coming from you it's quite ironic. I guess that Mefisto trained you well in the arts of torture?
Faust: Don't you dare to speak her name before me, Yama. Trust me...the day will come when you will answer before me for everything that you have done.
Yama: Maybe, maybe not...we will see. Anyway i didn't come here to fight you. I'm here to give you a warning. Surrunder the three treasures and the Kyuubi and you will be left alone.
Suddenly another voice it's heard. A man appears next to Sasuke. Vishnu appears wielding his Raigan.
Vishnu: So Lucifer can rise again?
Yama: Vishnu, old friend. I'm quite surprised to see that you're alive. I heard the rumors of course, but i didn't belive them. It's nice to see you.
Vishnu: The pleasure it's mine, Yama. Now...you will leave this place and you will give a messagge to Raiden. Tell him that Vishnu is back, and i'm after his head.*
Yama: Don't get to cocky Vishnu.
Vishnu: And why shouldn't I? You cannot kill me Yama Dharma. Neither can Raiden.
Yama: Then why don't you kill me?
Vishnu smiles: Because i don't know how to kill the Death. Yet.*
Yama: Yet. Hmpf. You think that you can kill me by normal means? That you can beat me to death?
Vishnu: I'm sure that it's not that way. But consider this a warning. I will find a way and then you will beg for me to end your life.
Faust: He is mine, Vishnu. For what he did to me, he is mine.
Vishnu: I understand, Faust. I know your reasons. But we are not going to fight Yama here, today.*
Yama: Wise decision. Until next time, gentlemen.
Yama vanishes from their sight instantly.
Vishnu: Come on. Let's head back to the Celest City.*

The scene shows Naruto waking up in a room in the Celest City. He quickly gets up and goes straight towards Vishnu's office.

Naruto enters the room, but nobody is there. He goes at the window and spots something strange. The whole city it's in turmoil. Like there was a battle.*
Naruto to himself: What happend...
Suddenly Sasuke's voice is heard.
Sasuke: A battle. With Quintrix. He came with an army of 20.000 angels to defeat us.
Naruto: And?!?
Sasuke: The angels are now on our side.*
Naruto: And Quintrix?
Sasuke: I sent him away. Forever.
Naruto: You killed him?
Sasuke: Skillfully i might say.*
Naruto: That's impressive! For how long i was out?
Sasuke: A couple of days.*
Naruto: What happend during this days?
Sasuke: Not much. I confirmed our alliance with the Kages and Vishnu retrieved the three treasures.
Suddenly a man appears behind Sasuke. Sasuke turns around and looks at him.
Sasuke: Naruto...meet Faust. He is the one who helped me escape Hell.
Naruto: It's nice to meet you. But why are you here?
Faust: To offer my help of course. I'm Vishnu's spy. Anyway, don't you have some training to do?
Suddenly Vishnu's voice is heard.
Vishnu: He has. Let's go Naruto.
Naruto: Aye.
They both leave the room. Sasuke looks at Faust.
Sasuke:What's up with you and Yama?
Faust: I said that i don't want to talk about this.
Sasuke: True...but if you're going to fight at my side i must know.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (06-02-2012), lionwajih (06-01-2012)
Old 05-31-2012, 10:26 AM   #795
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Sasuke entering the Celest City's training grounds.

Sasuke: You called me?
Suddenly Vishnu appears behind him.
Vishnu: I did. Naruto needs a partner.
Sasuke: For what?
Vishnu: Training. He needs to fight someone close to his level.
Sasuke: And that would be me, huh?
Vishnu: Exactly.
Suddenly Naruto also lands before them.
Naruto: Hey Sasuke. What do you think? A sparring match between us...
Sasuke smiles.
Sasuke: Actually i am quite eager to fight you. *
Vishnu: Perfect. Now...you can go both all out, but without killing eachother. The training ground it's surrounded by an extremly powerful barrier that won't let any of your attacks escape and destroy the City.*
Sasuke walks towards Naruto and he is smiling.
Sasuke: God...i waited for this a very long time.*
Naruto: So did i. Are you ready, Sasuke?
Sasuke: I am always ready.
Vishnu: Perfect. Get set. Ready! Fight!!!
Vishnu instantly dashes out of the battlezone leaving the two humans facing eachother.
Sasuke looks at Naruto and they are both smiling.
Almost instantly Naruto makes a handsign and he sents two shadow clones at Sasuke. The Uchiha hits one of the clones in the neck, and grabs the other, piercing the clone's chest with a fast chidori.
Sasuke: Don't tell me that Shadow clones are the best you can do.
Naruto: Not even close.
The former Hokage appears right in front of Sasuke wielding a blade of wind. Instantly Sasuke draws his own sword and manages to block Naruto's attack. Naruto uses the momentum to jump above Sasuke and makes a couple of handsigns.
Naruto: Fire style! Dragon flame!
He spits a powerful beam of fire at Sasuke. *The Uchiha places his hands on the ground and covers himself in a earth dome. The fire destroyes the dome but Sasuke remains unharmed.
Sasuke: Naruto...i don't think that we should waste our chakras with such attacks.
Naruto: I agree. Rinnegan!
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan!
They both activated their doujutsu and they take a battle stance.
Vishnu thinking: They are already fighting seriously.
Naruto makes a couple of handsigns.
Naruto: Let's how how your Susano'o takes a light release...Light release! Purity blast!
Naruto unleashes a powerful white beam at Sasuke, but the Uchiha covers himself in the Susano'o. The ethereal creature manages to stop the blast. At the same moment Sasuke shouts.
Sasuke: Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Demonic ways! Crossroad power!
The jutsu renders Naruto paralyzed, as from north, west, east and south, four red light appear in the ground, with the Uzumaki in the center. When the beams touches eachother, the place where Naruto is explodes in a giant blast. As the dust clears up the panel shows the Kyuubi's vessel barely harmed.*
Naruto: Kurama isn't my partner for nothing. I can negate an attack by releasing the same amount of power that the attack has.
Sasuke: Interesting. Then, i guess that between us, right now, it's not a battle of skill but of endurance and power.
Naruto: Exactly. Now...give me your best shot, Sasuke.
Sasuke smiles: As you wish...Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan! Hell release! Soul biding!
Sasuke releases from his body a powerful dark light. The next second he is enveloped in his skeleton armor.
Naruto shocked: So...Vishnu told me about thatnew *power of yours. But i never expected to be so demonic...
Sasuke: Hmpf. You wanted the best Naruto.
Naruto: Exactly. Now...Sasuke...i think i have something to counter your new form...
Naruto starts releasing his chakras. *First he gets in Sage Mode, then in Kurama Mode and then makes a handsign.
Naruto: Light release! Heaven's armor!
Instantly Naruto gets enveloped in a white energy. His outfit it's changed. He wears a *white plate with a tree design on it, white armguards and a long white coat. He wields in his right hand a white energy sword.
Sasuke: Interesting. Your new mode it's opposed to mine.*
Naruto: Prepare yourself!
Sasuke: Same there!
The scene shows Vishnu's concerned face as he dashes towards them.
Vishnu thinking: I must stop them! They went to far! But i don't think that i will make it in time!
They both instantly dash towards one another being ready to clash Naruto's white energy sword against Sasuke's dark energy blade. Just when they are about to clash, a man appears between them, and catches with his bare hands both blades, stoping the attack.
Sasuke shocked: What the...!?!
Naruto: He stoped it!
The panel shows an angry Faust looking at them.
Faust: Have you learned nothing idiots? You don't show this kind of powers! And you certanately don't use them against you!*
Sasuke thinking: What powers must Faust wield, to be able to stop both my blade and Naruto's ?!?
Vishnu lands near them.
Vishnu: Great job Faust.
Faust: You're an idiot too. You don't let them go that far.
Faust makes a sign and he vanishes from their sight.
Sasuke: What's up with him?
Vishnu: He is mad...because he thinks that the more powerful someone is, the more that person should hide his true nature. It's his philosophy.*
Naruto: But he is quite powerful himself. To be able to stop our blades...that's a hell of a feat.
Vishnu: Faust is powerful. But you will never see him exposing his true power, unless the situation it's desperate. Now...let's end this..and go back to my office!

The panel shows Raiden entering a giant Greek temple located on a mountain.

Around him are gathers several people.*
Raiden: Gods of Olympus. I'm searching for Aphrodite. Where is she?
A tall man, with grey beard and long hair, wearing a simple white robe looks at Yama.
Unknown man: Raiden...You won't find help here. Aphrodite won't come with you.
Raiden: Mind your own bussines Zeus. I'm not talking to you.
Zeus enraged lets out a couple of lightnings.
Zeus: Watch your tongue Raiden!
Raiden: Or what? I could kill you all in an instant.
Unknown woman voice: It's not necessary. Why are you here, son of destruction?
A stunning woman appears in front of them. She wears a greek robe, has long blonde curly hair, blue eyes and a perfect body and face. She represents the beauty with pride.*
Raiden: *Aphrodite. I'm here for you.
Aphrodite: Many have comed here for me, but none left with me yet.
Raiden : Everything has a start.
Aphrodite: You think that you will be the first one to take me.
Raiden: I know that. Now...will you come in peace or do i have to force you?
Suddenly Raiden gets surrounded by several gods.
A tall black bearded man, wielding an axe looks at him.
Raiden: Ares...get out of my way.
Ares: You will not leave this mountain in one piece Raiden.
A blonde man that has a flame sword also speaks.
Apollo: You've made a mistake by coming here.
The other gods remain silent waiting for Raiden to do something.Aphrodite retreats at Zeus's back. He stands on his feet protecting her.
Zeus: As you can see...you won't have her without a fight. I don't care about your plans. I won't allow you to live.
Raiden smiles: Allow me to live? You think you can kill me, Zeus?
Zeus: I think that we can.
Raiden smiles menacing: Think again.
The panel shows the giant Greek temple, located on the summit of Mount Olympus, from above. Suddenly a purple light erupts from the temple, destroying everything.
The next scene shows the interior of the temple. All the gods are on the ground. Several of them were burned to the point where nobody could ever recognize them. Raiden is shown unscathed.*Aphrodite was also not touched by the attack. Raiden walks towards her but a hand grabs his leg. The panel shows a bloody Zeus standing on the ground and holding Raiden's leg.
Zeus barely talking: You will pay, Raiden...
Raiden: You don't understand, Zeus? You lived so long because we allowed it. Otherwise you would be dead. Now, let go of my leg.
Zeus: No...
The god quicky charges lightnings in Raiden's body. The man smiles as he grabs Zeus by the neck and holds him in the air with his right hand. In Raiden's left hand appears a blade.
Raiden: You old fool. You cannot win. The world it's doomed. We will win. And there is no force that can stop us. So hurry up and die, please!
The last panel shows Raiden that makes a swing with his blade being ready to decapitate Zeus.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (06-02-2012), lionwajih (06-01-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-01-2012)