Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 55 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #811
Dunno
Academy Student

Dunno is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

sorry for that but watching the show will be worth it , season 3- 5 are awesome
Dunno is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dunno For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-02-2012)

Old 06-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #812
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

No problem man! Thanks for the heads up. Anyway, the new chapter will be up tomorrow. I predict this: with the current development, probably in 10 chapters, maybe more i don't know...i will end the trilogy.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #813
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
And about Lucifer. It was all a lie. Raiden was never Lucifer, but a servant of his. And the next chapter will reveal the terms between those two. Also, Raiden posed to the Heavens and Hell as Lucifer, in order to gain more power and be afraid of. It's just like Tobi did posing as Madara.
I'm surprised that no one commented on this. This what I want answered in an upcoming chapter vishnu.

and you're that close to an end?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-02-2012)
Old 06-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #814
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Pretty much. Let say 10-15 chapterz. Between that number.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (06-03-2012)
Old 06-03-2012, 05:24 AM   #815
Dunno
Academy Student

Dunno is an unknown quantity at this point

There is one thing that bugs me a little. What was the real mission/ purpose of the angels in the first place? I mean those who got sent to the celest city with wiped memories were supposed to guard the flow of time. But what job did the others have? Were they just powerful beings floating around in heaven? Of course the archangels each represent / are supposed to represent a certain virtue of the creator but that can´t be all.
I´m thrilled what you´ll do with the purgatory, maybe Sasuke will find some new souls for a power up perhaps?
Dunno is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dunno For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #816
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The next chapter it's up guys. Enjoy it and give me some feedback!

Naruto: Earth's army.

The scene shows Vishnu, Faust, Sasuke and Naruto in Vishnu's office.

Vishnu: I have something to tell you.
Sasuke: What happend?
Vishnu: I have to leave for a while. Probably i will be gone for two days.
Naruto: And you're saying this to us, because...?
Faust: Idiots. He is telling you this in e eventuallity that he doesn't return.
Vishnu: Exactly. My mission it's extremly dangerous, but has a purpose. If i don't return in two days, it means that i'm most likely dead. *
Sasuke: Who are you going to confront?
Vishnu: It doesn't matter. You will find out after i'm leaving. Faust will tell both of you.
Naruto: You're not telling this to us, because probably you think that we will follow you.
Vishnu: Exactly.
Naruto: It means that you're going after Raiden.*
Vishnu: Indeed. But not after his life. He has something that i really want.
Sasuke: So you don't want us to come with you?
Vishnu: No. I want you Naruto to resume your training alone. You have to "tune " your Sage Mode and Kurama with my powers. If you manage to do it, you will be one step closer to sync your own energy with mine. Sasuke and Faust...prepare the Celest City. You must make this place a fortress. I'm leaving the army's command to you, Sasuke.
Sasuke: But if let's say that you're still alive, but you are unable to return in two days, how should we know that?
Faust: It's easy. Vishnu is using his power to keep me here prisoner. That allowed me to escape the Hell, and actually freed me. If he dies, i will return to Hell immediatly. I will be dragged back.
Vishnu: Faust...take care of them.*
Faust: Aye Vishnu.
Vishnu: Now guys...see you in two days!

The panel shows Raiden appearing before his Master that it's still hidden by the shadows,with Aphrodite on his shoulder. He puts her down as the shadowed figure looks at them.

Master: Great. You brought her.
Raiden: Exactly.
Master: Rise Aphrodite. And look at me. You're so beautiful.
The godess looks at the man and horror strucks her face.*
Aphrodite: You!?!
Master: Indeed. Me.
Aphrodite: So you're the one who is behind all of these?!?
Master: Exactly. I'm the one.
Aphrodite: No wonder that your pet boy here managed to wreck so much havoc. With you behind the scenes it's obviously what you want.
Master: Oh, you know about the ritual?
Aphrodite: You want to kill the Creator. You need an pure being. Someone who wasn't corrupted. Oh, i know about the ritual. It's a bold plan. I bet that you're not alone in this. No...probably the Heavens are backing you up. Let me guess...your daddy went missing, and your big brother allied himself with you. Michael gets the Heaven, or at least he thinks so, after you both kill daddy. After that,you use the Earth's power, regain your own power, overthrow Michael and place yourself at the top of the world.
Master: Not only beautiful, also smart. Rare combination.
Aphrodite: It's a longshot, don't you think? Even with the Heaven's support...i don't think that Raiden here can fight against your enemies.
Master: Raiden can fight anyone.
Aphrodite: No he cannot. He is not you.
Master: The people knows him as me.
Aphrodite: No Lucifer. He is not you. He is a trick. A gamble. He only pretends to be you. I sensed his smell from more then a 100 miles. That would never happen with you, Lucifer.*
Lucifer: So...she figured it out. Quite a feat. Indeed...i used Raiden as a decoy. I had him pose as me. And he did a great job. Our enemies thinks that he is me. And while he keeps them away, i work on my plan undetected.
Aphrodite: I've heard of your enemies, Lucifer. Uzumaki Naruto, the Kyuubi vessel, a Sage, owner of the Rinnegan and wielder of the Light Release, the Archangel's power. He is something.*
Lucifer: The boy it's a mere bug.
Aphrodite: Hmpf. You are also against the one that the people call " The God Slayer" . Uchiha Sasuke. I've heard that he has quite the connection with Raiden. And the rumor is that he is quite a threat. Even the gods in Olympus talked about the eventuality in which they should interfere and eliminate him. We observed everything. Sasuke's power is growing as we speak. Not to talk about Naruto. They are both at monster levels.
Lucifer: At the right moment, i will crush them both.
Aphrodite: You could do it...if it wasn't for your brother. Vishnu.
Lucifer remains silent.
Aphrodite: I heard that he is back in town. And powerful like hell. He is an one man army.
Lucifer: He will fall. Again.
Aphrodite: Maybe, maybe not. The odds are against you, Lucifer.
Lucifer: I don't think so. Once i do the ritual, I will have more power.
Aphrodite: The ritual requires that you sacrifice a pure being in order to regain half of your former powers. That's why you need me.
Lucifer: Exactly.
Aphrodite smiles: But who says that i'm still pure? You made a mistake Lucifer boy.You assumed right from the start that i was still pure. Uncorrupted.*
Lucifer: What do you mean?
Aphrodite: I mean that you cannot accomplish your plan. Your opet boy, Raiden here...hasn"t found an uncorrupted being. I'm Venus! The Godess of Beaauty and love! I was corrupted and i corrupted many more times then you can think! So your plan failed right before it start, Lucifer!
Lucifer thinking: The woman it's not lying. She lies about the amount instead.I can see in her mind that she was with a single man,her whole life, but i cannot see his identity.It seems that this door it's closed for me. She is indeed corrupted. She is no longer pure.
Lucifer: Then it means that i have no use for you.
Aphrodite suddenly makes a smile in the corner of her lips, but novody notices it.
Aphrodite: You should kill me then, Lucifer.*
Lucifer: Oh...you're so confident. Tell me Aphrodite...who was the man that you were together with?
Aphrodite: So you know. Well...he was my lover for a long time. But his duty called him.*
Lucifer: So he is dead.
Aphrodite: Some say that he is, some say that he has returned.
Lucifer suddenly makes big eyes: Who are you talking about woman?
Aphrodite: I don't feel like telling you, Lucifer.
Lucifer shouts: Raiden!!! Make her talk!
Instantly Raiden tries to grab Aphrodite by her hair, but instead his right hand gets grabbed by an unknown man who just appeared. Raiden looks at the man and the shock instals in his eyes. Aphrodite looks at the tall, black eyed young man and she smiles with joy.
Raiden shocked: Impossible...!!! I killed you!!?
Vishnu: Hello Raiden. A greeting would be polite. Also what kind of man are you that tries to hit a woman?*
Lucifer suprised by Vishnu's sudden appearence maintains his cool.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-04-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-04-2012), KiddJutsu (06-04-2012), royalmage (06-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-05-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #817
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Lucifer: Hello brother. Long time no see.
Lucifer steps into the light for the first time. He is a tall, blonde man, with red eyes and beatiful features. His posture it's very confident and menacing. He wears a long dark robe and red boots.
Vishnu: We aren't Archangels anymore Lucifer. Neither of us. You don't need to call me brother.
Lucifer: But i feel like you are my brother. Aren't you, Vishnu? Or maybe you're Michael's brother?
Vishnu: Michael? I'm not your brother anymore. Not to you, not to Michael. I ceased being that since the day that i left the Heavens to guard the Earth. Also, i'm not here to fight either of you.
Lucifer: I know. I've heard that you died.
Vishnu: I was dead...indeed. But i'm back.
Lucifer: Do you have a reason for that?
Vishnu: Actually i do. I have a task given by my Father.
Lucifer: A task? What kind of task?
Vishnu: Obviously that i cannot say.*
Lucifer: And why are you here, Vishnu? I don't think that this is just a visit between old friends.
Vishnu: Of course that it's not. You actually fooled me Lucifer. I honestly thought that Raiden was you. But i figured it out eventually.
Lucifer: What can i say...deception it's an art, and i am its master.
Vishnu: We are all aspects coming from Father. But you're different. He also placed in you his evil side. Have you ever wondered why, Lucifer?
Lucifer: Actually, no. I'm just evil. It's that simple.
Vishnu: You cannot lie to me, Lucifer. This question haunts you actually.
Lucifer: Ok, you got me. Tell me, why? Why i was given this burden?
Vishnu: Well it seems that everything has a purpose. We are going towards a conclusion.
Lucifer: You mean the Armageddon? The final battle between evil and good? The Creator's grand retreat plan? No we are not, Vishnu. The Uzumaki brat will never stand as the Creator. If there is someone that will do it, it will be either me, or you. You actually suggest that Father wanted me to be evil in order to have the Armageddon.
Vishnu: You forgot about Michael?
Lucifer: Michael it's an ambitious one. But he lacks the necessary focus.
Vishnu: And how would you know that?
Lucifer: Because i'm stealing power from him, for centuries now. And he didn't even noticed.*
Vishnu: Interesting. And how exactly do you plan to stand as the Creator?
Lucifer: It's simple. Kill the current one.
Vishnu smiles: Not even the Heavens powers can bring Father down.
Lucifer: I might have an ace.
Vishnu: You want to use Uchiha Sasuke. Since he is not subject to the rules that our Father set. Since he is an abomantion.
Lucifer: Exactly. I only allowed this war and every event to happen, only to make Sasuke grow. Once he will be at the peak of his power i will guide him towards the Creator. If the boy manages to control everything that he was given...he will be unstoppable. The sole being in the entire Universe that could bring our Father down.
Vishnu: And yet...he is on my side.
Lucifer: Don't worry. He will come to my side. You will see.
Vishnu: Not of i have something to say.
Lucifer: Hmm...time will tell us. Anyway...i guess that you want to go. And you here obviously because Aphrodite is here. Otherwise you would have no chance in finding us. Probably she has some sort of tracking seal on her.
Vishnu smiles: You got that right.
Lucifer: So he was your man? Good choice.
Vishnu turns around and grabs Aphrodite by her hand. He looks at Raiden.
Vishnu: The boys are coming after you, Raiden. And they are extremly nervous. I would be careful if i were you. I won't kill you because it's their destiny to do it. Actually just the destiny of one of them.*
Lucifer: So long, Vishnu.*
Vishnu: Thank you, Lucifer. The next time that we will see eachother...will be on the battlefield. You will show me there your legendary powers.*
Lucifer: They are legendary indeed, and they live up to their name.
Vishnu smiles just before he fades away with Aprhodite: Even legends fade away.

The panel shows Dante in his cave. Three days have passed. Yama suddenly appears in front of him.

Yama: Dante. Three days have passed. You must have a decision.
Dante: I do, Death God. But first i want to hear your reasons. Why do you want to go to the Purgatory?
Yama: I don't.
Dante: Then who do you want to bring out?
Yama: Nobody. I want to seal someone inside. The one that i'm talking about escaped both Hell and Heavens. The Purgatory it's the only place where i can send him.
Dante: Then i will help you, Yama Dharma.*
Yama: I must warn you. We are at war. You might have to fight some people in order to see again Beatrice.
Dante: I defied both the Heaven and Hell. I escaped even the Purgatory. Do you think that i can have mercy for anyone in this world? No, Yama...the world it's rotten. And it deserves to be destructed. The world needs a purification. I heard about a war between gods. But they failed to do something. I noticed slight changes in the time flow. I sensed that amazing powers are rising all over the world. I heard the Creator talking. I smelled the burned flesh that it's about to come. I know that the world it's going to end, Yama Dharma. And frankly...i don't care. I'm a sellfish man. The Hell denied me. The Heavens refused me. The Purgatory rejected me. And on the Earth i'm an outcast. I don't have any choices left. I will go with you and i will help you Death God to end this misery that the humans are calling home. We will burn down their shelters, their lives, their souls. And through fire everything will reborn.*
Yama remains silent looking at Dante.
Yama thinking: The pain that he has been through...it seems that he is the right man for us. And with his unique powers, we will be unbeatable!
Yama: Then, come with me Dante!
Dante: Oh, i will come with you Death god! I will come with you!
Dante places his hand on Yama's shoulder and they both vanish.

The scene shows Vishnu appearing in his office with Aphrodite.

Vishnu: Back home at last.
Aphrodite: I thought that you will never come.
Vishnu: I'm sorry...it took me a while to track the mark that i have placed on you. Lucifer it's not easy to find. Neither is Raiden.
Aphrodite: What is, Raiden? Clearly he is not the Devil.
Vishnu: He never was the Devil. He is just a puppet in Lucifer's hands. He is the first demon that he created. Soon after he was banished from Heavens, he took an angel and he tortured him so bad that a monster appeared. Lucifer implanted the monster in a woman, and nine months later she gave birth to a child. A child that in his first night of life, killed an entire village. Lucifer came and took him under his wing. He had Raiden posing as him all the time in order for him to carry with his plans. He tricked all of us...it was a very complex plan. We need to assemble to council. I just declared war to Lucifer, and to Michael it seems.*
Aphrodite: We will talk more about this at the council.
Vishnu: Indeed...
Aphrodite grabs him by his neck and drags Vishnu towards her. They both kiss with passion.
Sasuke's voice: Ehem. -he coughs, but the couple doesn't notice. Sasuke clears his throat and now Vishnu spots him.
Sasuke smiles: And here i was thinking that you went on a dangerous mission all by yourself, puting your life on the line.
Vishnu laughs: I actually did. I saved her from Raiden.
Sasuke: A damsel in distress. Why am i not surprised? And i guess that she sticks with the hero right now.
Aphrodite: He is my hero for a long time.
Vishnu: About 3000 years.
Sasuke: Talking about long relationships.*
Vishnu: Anyway...we need to cut the chit chat. We have to call a council.
Sasuke: What kind of council?
Vishnu: A big one. The biggest one that has ever been. A council that will reunite humans, angels, demons under the same roof. I will prepare everything. We have a lot of talking to do.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-04-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-04-2012), royalmage (06-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-05-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #818
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows a giant council room in the Celest City. The room it's entirely made of gold and has a very elegant style. At the table various people are seen. First of all we have the Five Kages: Gaara, E, Onooki, Mei Terumi, Konohamaru. Then we have i portant shinobis: Uchiha Itachi, Ao, Kitsuchi, Temari, Bee, Minato Namikaze, Hyuuga Hinata. At the other side of the table different figures are seen: Krishna, Faust, Aphrodite and a few angels. A grand door opens, and Vishnu, Naruto and Sasuke enters the room.

Naruto and Sasuke sits down while Vishnu starts talking.
Vishnu: Thank you all for coming here today. You probably wonder why i summoned all of you here. Obviously it's about the war that it's happening.*
Kitsuchi: Another war? I tend to think that these wars are your fault. And how comes that you're alive?
Vishnu: I wished it was so. You will understand soon, Kitsuchi why we must fight in another war, and also why i am still alive. Let me start with the beginning.*
Vishnu: At first there was One. And he created everything. How...we don't know. But we know that he made everything. Every being, every planet and the Universe. Then...he made some creatures the he called Angels. The Angels are led by superior beings called Archangels. And so, *He created a place where the Angels would reside called Heaven. The Angels gave him the name: Father, or the Creator. *The Creator then, made his piece of art. The human beings. But some of the Angels felt neglected. And rebelled. They were led by one of the most powerful Archangel that the world has ever seen. His name is Lucifer MorningStar. But, the Creator got angry, stripped Lucifer of all of his powers and banished him to Earth. Then the Creator thought that he should have a company of Angels to protect the Earth and the time flow. He sent down a few angels. Some of them you have met. Brahma, Yama, Quintrix, Kalkin, Kali, Shiva, Livontes...and me. Personally, just like Lucifer, i am an Archangel, and i was their leader before i left the Heavens.We made the Celest City and lived happily for some time. But Lucifer was just starting his plan. He had Quintrix and Livontes rebel against us. I defeated Livontes and obtained peace again. But i failed to see the entire picture. That was just the start. Soon after that, a particulary powerful human was born. Lucifer sent against him the Ten Tailed Beast. The man, named the Sage of The Sixth Paths, defeated the beast and sealed it within him. All this time, Lucifer was also working on his masterpiece. The first and the most powerful demon. He took an angel and he tortured him so bad that a monster appeared. Lucifer implanted the monster in a woman, and nine months later she gave birth to a child. A child that in his first night of life, killed an entire village. Lucifer came and took him under his wing. Lucifer placed the child as the Sage's oldest son. You all know the story. The fight between the two sons, a fight that went to our days. Raiden was cunning. He tricked Madara Uchiha to do as he wished and fooled us. While we were hunting Raiden, Lucifer was going on with his plans. He went that far that he pushed Naruto and Sasuke to trespass the laws of time. Of course it was all meant in order to atract my attention. And he succeed it. Now, i was hunting Naruto and Sasuke. But i found out how they really are and we joined forces in order to take down Raiden. The demon tricked us again, and in the last fight...he killed me. Then, he blackmailed Naruto to take my place as the Guardian of the Celest City. All this time, he was also manipulating the space-time, in order to make us belive the he was the Creator. His plan worked. He had Naruto became the leader of the Beyonders, the branch of Angels that went to Earth. Also the God of the Death, Yama was revealed as a traitor.
Then, Lucifer contacted him and told him the final steps of the plan. That they need to collect the Earth's entire power in order to kill the real Creator, and alucifer rise again. And thus, Lucifer tricked the current leader of the Archangels, Michael, to aid him. So, currently we are at war with the legions of Hell and Heaven. Lucifer wants to aquire the Earth's powers in order to bring chaos into the Universe, by killing the Creator. This is not a fight for our village, or, our freedom. It's a fight for survival. And we must survive.*
Vishnu suddenly with a powerful voice: I'M READY TO PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE FOR THE EARTH'S SAKE!!!! ARE YOU WITH ME, OR AGAINST ME? ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME TO ERADICATE THE EVIL FROM THE WORLD, OR YOU ARE GOING TO LET THE UNIVERSE COLLAPS?!?!?
The five kages stands up and Onooki speaks: *Our alliegiences are with Uchiha Sasuke. We promised that to him. If he follows you, we, and our villages will also follow you.
Itachi: As the leader of the Uchiha clan, i proclaim now, that we are yours!
Hinata: As the leader of the Hyuuga clan, i declair that i put everything i have under your command!
Krishna: Lord Vishnu! The Celest City will follow you through fire and sword! We are with you!
Faust: I will be on your side, no matter what.
Aphrodite: I'm yours.
Sasuke stands up.
Sasuke: From the day that i saw you first...when we both confronted Raiden...i knew...right from that day that i will die fighting alongside you. Just like Naruto, you're my brother Vishnu. And i will risk even my soul for you! So i belive in you!*
Naruto stands up: You helped us everytime when we needed. It's just like Sasuke said...you're a brother to us. I see you as my brother, as my father, as my friend. I will go even to Hell and freeze it, with you, Vishnu! We are all under your command!
Vishnu: Then it's settled...
Onooki: Damn right that it's settled! *We represent the most powerful army that ever walked on the Earth! We are commanded by an Archangel! And we have gathered around your flag everyone that wants to make a stand! We will *be the ones that will make a difference!
Vishnu: Michael represents the Heaven's power! Lucifer the Hell's power! Let's be the Earth's army!
Everyone shouts their joy and applaudes. They are all confident and happy, they are sure that they will win, no matter what! Vishnu watches the scene proudly!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-04-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-04-2012), royalmage (06-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-05-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #819
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Dante entering a council room with Yama. At the table is Raiden.

Raiden: Yama. Who did you brought here?
Yama: Raiden...this is Dante.
Raiden: Dante? That Dante?
Dante: Exactly. I see that you know me, and yet i fail to remember who you are.
Raiden: My name is Raiden.
Dante: I'm sorry. I don't know who you are.
Yama: He is your allied.*
Dante: Ahem. Interesting...
Raiden: Anyway...welcome Dante. I'm sure that you will be confortable here. Let's get you some decent clothes and then we can begin.
Dante: Begin what?
Raiden: The first part of our plan, of course.
Dante: We can talk now.*
Raiden: Fine. I want you to assassinate someone.
Dante: As expected. Who do you want dead?
Raiden: I'm sure that you know him. He is an old friend of yours. Faust.
Dante: You want me to kill Faust?*
Raiden: Exactly. He is a great asset to our enemies. If you kill him, we should get the upper hand shortly.
Dante: How many people could stay in my way?
Raiden: Several.
Dante: Hmpf...this will be interesting
Raiden: I will give you enough people to counter them.
Dante: I don't need anyone to counter them.
Raiden:*But...how do i know that you can do this?
Dante: You don't. But since i'm here...
Raiden: Maybe you are weak. I need something to prove your power.
Dante suddenly turns around. His eyes turnes red and he has murder intent on his face.
Dante: Remind me, how many people escaped from Hell and Purgatory? Right. Nobody besides me! So shut the fuck up and wait. *
Raiden: I think that you are overestimating your abilties Dante.
Dante smiles: Am i? Maybe you would like a small test?
Instantly Dante appears above Raiden and tries to slash him with a sword that ue had at his waist. Raiden blocks the attack with his bare hands and throws Dante away.
Raiden: That's all you got?
Dante smiles.
Dante: Actually making contact with you was all that i needed.
Dante:Purgatory seal! Medusa release!
A small portal opens and a tall woman with snakes posing as her hair appears before them. Raiden instantly makes a sign.
Raiden: Ninshu release! Mirror creation!
A mirror appears in front of him protecting him from Medusa's eyes.
Raiden: Impressive.
Dante: While i was in the Purgatory i got the ability to summon any creature that resides there.
He makes a sign and Medusa vanishes.
Dante: She is not one of mu most powerful warriors.
Raiden: I see. Then you should be able to handle Faust just fine.
Dante: Exactly. Also, you.
Raiden: Don't push your luck, Dante. You are still far away from taking me down.
Dante: Maybe, maybe not. Anyway, i don't want to try.*
Raiden: That's better for both of us.
Dante: Yama! I hope that you will keep your promise.*
Yama: If you do what i requested.
Dante: That's fine with me.
Raiden: Go now, Dante. Finish our enemies. Yama, go with him.
Yama: Aye, Raiden.
Dante: I will be back in two days.
Dante leaves the room with Yama behind him.
Raiden thinking: What was in Yama's mind?!? This guy it's a threat to us. Even though he he can be useful, his powers to access the Purgatory are amazing. Even i cannot stand against all the creatures sealed in there! Also...something it's changed with Yama. He called me Raiden for the first time...
The panel shows Yama walking alongside Dante.
Yama thinking: You're a fool, Raiden! And you'll end up in the Purgatory!

The panel shows Naruto training with Vishnu.

The Uzumaki is struggling to master Vishnu's powers. But he is not doing well.
Vishnu: My original powers were based on the wind, just like yours, and the lightning. In order for you to use the lightning and the wind together, you must use them at the same time. But you have to draw your power from the nature, not from your inner self.
Naruto: I know and i'm trying but even with the Rinnegan, i cannot control the nature itself, yet.
Vishnu: Well said. Yet.
Suddenly an explosion it's seen back in the Celest City.
Vishnu looks at Naruto and they both start dashing towards the spot where the explosion occured.
Naruto: The enemy?!?
Vishnu: It could be! If it's the enemy it's someone powerful enough, to sneak into the City! Let's hurry!

The scene shows Dante walking on the bodies of several soldiers of the Blue Guard. Behind him the gates of the Celest City were destroyed. Krishna is standing in one knee in front of him, bleeding heavily. Yama is seen walking behind him.

Krishna: Who...or what...are you?!?
Dante: I'm your end.*
Dante takes out a blade and swings it towards Krishna's neck. The panel shows only Krishna's face as he waits in horror for Dante to strike. A clash it's heard and the panel reveals the whole scene. Faust is standing in front of Dante. He blocked Dante's attack with a giant, black, simple scythe.
Faust: Dante...long time no see.
Yama reacts instantly and dashes towards Faust, with his red knife in his hand. As he tries to impale Faust, another blade blocks Yama's dagger. The scene shows Sasuke clashing his sword against Yama's knife.
Sasuke: Not so fast, Yama.*
Yama: Sasuke.
Faust: Why are you here, Dante?
Dante: You helped me escape the Inferno, Faust. I don't want to kill you. Step aside, and you'll be spared.
Faust: I'm not so sure if i want to do that, Dante. Obviously you're in Yama's team. And i am against you.
Dante: Then...i'm truly sorry.
Dante retreats and shouts: Purgatory seal! Medusa! Cerberus! Beelzebub! Release!
Three small portals are opened. From the first one, emerges Medusa. From the second one a giant three headed hellhound, and from the last, a humanoid, very muscular, with a dragon head, wings on his back and a long tail. He wields an axe.
Faust immediatly backs off horrified by the scene.
Faust: What have you done..Dante!?!
Dante: Witness the destruction of your world Faust! For too long, these abominations called Angels ruled us, the humans! They punished us, they killed us, they took away everything that we had! Today it's the day when they will all be killed! This is the Rise of the Apocalypse!

The end.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-04-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-04-2012), royalmage (06-04-2012), sFrog (06-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-05-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #820
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

dude,
in my mind, when dante was saying the rise of the apocalypse... i was envisioning apocalypse from the xmen saying that.

now what about zero?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-04-2012)
Old 06-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #821
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Honestly the same image popped into my mind when i wrote that line. And about Zero: his path it's different.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #822
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Paging J_H, Jericho, N360, and Vishnu: When can we expect you to grace the Fan Fiction thread with some continuations?
Vishnu (06-08-2012)
Old 06-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #823
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Paging J_H, Jericho, N360, and Vishnu: When can we expect you to grace the Fan Fiction thread with some continuations?
In a couple of days.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #824
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

which one shouls I contimue.

A. The Uzu Samurai Arc

B. The one I just did

New chapter is up!!!!!

http://warlockdemonreaper.blogspot.com/
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #825
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Uzu samurai arc definitely must continue fam. When are you posting?
Narut0360 (06-09-2012)