Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 56 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-09-2012, 12:29 AM   #826
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
which one shouls I contimue.

A. The Uzu Samurai Arc

B. The one I just did

New chapter is up!!!!!

http://warlockdemonreaper.blogspot.com/
Definitely "The Uzu Samurai Arc"
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionwajih For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-11-2012), Narut0360 (06-09-2012)

Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #827
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the absence, but I did tell you guys about it. Well, here's the next chapter.

Catastrophe Part 1
*Scene opens up at the koi pond. Amerterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo are seen standing together. The next panel shows Hachimon with Benten hanging on him, rubbing his chest.*
Hachimon: What do you the three of you want?
Susanoo: We didn’t summon you here, cousin.
Amerterasu: Aye, we were summoned just like you.
Tsukuyomi: But if we were all summoned, then who…
Benten: Isn’t it obvious? None of us did this, but there is another party involved in our scheme.
*Laughing is heard as a cloud of smoke appears and begins to grow. Out steps Amatsu and Izanami.*
Amatsu: Clever as always, I see.
Amerterasu: But how did you…
*Amatsu slams the Amenonohoko, butt down on the ground near the pond. All of the gods stammer back a small bit but Hachimon. Amatsu looks over Hachimon.*
Amatsu: Why do you not cower boy?
Hachimon: Because if you were here to kill us, you would have already done so. You know that they *nods to Amerterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo* would have ran back to Izanagi, Suijin, Raijin, and father.
Amatsu smirking: Very well then.
Susanoo: I would not run to those cowards.
Amatsu: Are you that foolish to throw your life away? Your cousin is right.
Izanami: And besides, we’re all after the same thing, aren’t we? *turns to the trio* You want your powers that your father denied you. *turns to Hachimon and Benten* And you, well… I know what you want.
Hachimon: How did you break the seal?
Susanoo: What seal?
Hachimon: Your father sealed the two of them away… when…
Izanami: Someone removed the seal.
Benten: See, I had been studying our precious little pets my love. And I discovered who the son of wind and thunder were going to be. I did a little more research and discovered Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina.
Izanami: Yes, your wife played her hand brilliantly in all of this.
Amerterasu: What do you mean?
Amatsu: You see, I’ve been on a leash by your father for eons up till now. The fool had me release my pet to retrieve Uzumaki Miyashi. Little did I know at the time that the bastard had made sure that Rikudo had the means to defeat my pet.
Benten: But I did know of this. And once Rikudo passed, who do you think taught two certain Uchihas about their powers?
Susanoo: You bitch!
*Susanoo goes to attack Benten, but Amatsu wields the Amenonohoko at his throat. Susanoo begins to sweat, and then backs off.*
Benten smirking: You see, I know how to play my cards, don’t I?
Amatsu: We really don’t need the three of you, but you make things more interesting, to say the least.
Susanoo: Then why keep us around?
Amatsu: Because you have but one thing left to do.
Amerterasu: And what is that?
Izanami: Isn’t it obvious?
Amerterasu: I don’t understand.
Tsukuyomi: I do.
*Benten walks over to Izanami and Amatsu as this trio begin to smile. Hachimon stands in his place, watching the entire scene go down.*
Tsukuyomi: Do you have anything special in mind?
Benten: As a matter of fact, we do. Get ready, we’re all going to battle.
Susanoo: Is that so? Against four out of the five elder gods? Not to mention the sons of wind and thunder.
Amatsu: As of right now, there is no son of wind. He hasn’t completed his training yet.
Tsukuyomi: But what of our target?
Amatsu: He has.
Amerterasu: Our target is the son of thunder?
Tsukuyomi: Aye.
Susanoo: And who’s to take care of… reinforcements while we handle our business.
Hachimon: That’s where I and my army come in… I presume *looking at Benten, Amatsu, and Izanami*.
Benten: Precisely my dear.
Amerterasu: I’m beginning to understand.
*Amerterasu and Tsukuyomi look at each other, then at Amatsu.*
Amerterasu: So that is what you want to do?
*Amatsu grins.*
Tsukuyomi: Then so be it… Lord Amatsu.
*Tsukuyomi and Amerterasu kneel to Amatsu. Amatsu laughs. Benten grins. Izanami cuddles up to Amatsu. Susanoo looks at his brother and sister disgusted. He flashes out.*
Hachimon in thought: For once, I agree with you, cousin.
*Hachimon flashes out. Scene switches to Konoha in the morning. The panel shows Naruto and Hinata laying in each other’s arms on top of their roof under a blanket. Two figures appear, blocking the sunlight on the couple.*
Voice: Wake up.
*Naruto and Hinata begin to stir.*
2nd Voice: C’mon you too, wake up.
*Naruto looks up at the two.*
Naruto: Leave us alone.
Hinata: Just beat them up Naruto.
1st Voice: The two of you need to get up. The hokage has summoned all four of us.
Naruto: Tell her we’ll be running a little late Shikamaru. Otherwise I just might have to beat you up.
Sasuke: Yeah right. Get up.
Temari: Yeah, c’mon Hinata, you too.
Naruto and Hinata: Fine.
*Naruto stands up then helps Hinata up.*
Sasuke: We’re needed immediately.
Naruto: If we beat you there, breakfast is on you.
Sasuke: Fine.
*Scene switches to the hokage’s office, with Tsunade sitting at her desk. All four stand before her.*
Tsunade: I’m sure you are wondering why I have the four of you here.
*Small pause of silence.*
Tsunade: With two of the five villages falling, and weeks before the chuunin exams, we’ve decided to postpone them. *looks at Naruto* Lord Fujin has requested that you and he go and retrieve the Tsuchikage. *looks at Hinata* Lord Suijin has requested to meet with you. *looks at Temari and Shikamaru* And Lord Izanagi has informed me that we are in need of another army. I’m sending the two of you, with Gaara’s consent, to aide Sasuke, Sakura, and Lord Raijin in retrieving the Mizukage and the Swordsmen. Everyone but Naruto is dismissed.
*Shikamaru and Temari leave, getting ready to prepare to leave. Hinata leaves and waits outside Tsunade’s office for Naruto. Tsunade stands up, and walks to the front of her desk.*
Tsunade: I trust that you listened to me last night.
*Naruto confirms with a smile.*
Tsunade: Naruto…. you’ve grown up without a father, a mother… but you had Iruka and Jiraya… I’m sorry that I haven’t done my part for…
Naruto: What are you talking about Granny Tsunade?
Tsunade smiles at hearing Naruto call her that: Nevermind. You’ve grown up. Have you considered it?
Naruto gets a serious look: A little, but I think you know that I can’t accept it, not right now at least.
*Tsunade takes a few steps towards Naruto.*
Tsunade: I’m sor…
Naruto: Don’t worry about it Granny Tsunade. Everything will be ok.
Tsunade: You’re dismissed.
*Tsunade stands on her tip-toes and kisses Naruto on his forehead. Naruto, looking puzzled, turns around and walks out of the office. Tsunade turns around to see Izanagi watching the scene.*
Izanagi: I know that was hard.
Tsunade: Too hard.
Izanagi: But you have faith in him.
Tsunade: Aye, all of them.
*Izanagi walks up to Tsunade.*
Izanagi: Despite his life, the young man loves his village… *grinning* and his granny.
*Tsunade smiles as a tear runs down her cheek. Scene changes back to Naruto and Hinata’s apartment. Naruto is dressed in his black pants, white shirt, and orange cloak. He straps his scroll over his chest and looks at Hinata who is dressed in her black gear while wearing a light purple vest.*
Hinata: Just when it seems that we have a little time…
Naruto: I promise I won’t be long. You be careful, ok?
*Hinata nods. She leans in and kisses Naruto. Naruto flashes out. Hinata looks around then she too flashes out. Scene switches to the Whirlpool Country with Raijin, Sasuke, and Sakura.*
Raijin: According to Suijin, they should be just up ahead.
Sasuke: We encountered Amatsu here. Who’s to say he hasn’t already showed up and finished them off?
Raijin: He hasn’t.
Sakura: How do you know Lord Raijin?
Raijin: On this realm, the earth realm, we can sense each other and Amatsu, except for when Fujin is “one” with the wind.
Sasuke: So you can sense when Susanoo is on earth as well?
Raijin: No. For some reason, we cannot sense them all the time. Only when they are in their natural form.
Sakura: Natural form?
Raijin: Aye. This is not my natural form. I just make myself look like a human to make it easier to travel amongst you and not freak anyone out. You’ve seen Izanagi’s natural form.
Sasuke: The Death God jutsu?
Raijin: Precisely.
Sasuke: So how come you can sense some gods and not others?
Raijin: Because I’m on the same level as Izanagi, Fujin, Suijin, and Amatsu. We all have the same parents, the Kotoamatsukami. Susanoo and his brother and sister along with Hachimon and Benten are of the next generation, so to speak.
Sasuke: So it’s a generation-thing?
Raijin: Aye.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-10-2012), KiddJutsu (06-09-2012), Narut0360 (06-09-2012), royalmage (06-09-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-13-2012), Vishnu (06-09-2012)
Old 06-09-2012, 04:02 PM   #828
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*The trio approach the cave. Hiru is seen watching the entrance, wielding Samehada.*
Hiru: And who are you?
Raijin: Relax. I’m here on behalf of Suijin.
Hiru: How can I trust you?
Mei appearing from the cave: Because you can, by my order. Hello, Lord Raijin.
*Mei bows to Raijin. Scene changes to Izanagi, Suijin, and Hinata.*
Suijin: Hinata, you have level of mastery of seals is astonishing.
Izanagi: You’ve progessed so much that you seem to be second to only me. Come forward Akatsuchi.
*Akatsuchi walks forward to the group. Izanagi hands Hinata a scroll. Hinata unravels the scroll, reading it. She looks up at Izanagi.*
Hinata: Why are you showing me this?
*Suijin hands Hinata another scroll.*
Suijin: Don’t open it now. If and when the time comes, you’ll know what to do.
Izanagi: Hinata, I’m not going to lie to you. Amatsu wields a weapon that can kill me. This is a seal that will allow the bijuu to survive on immediately after a jinchuuriki passes for whatever reason. It will also allow the jinchuuriki to survive the extraction of a jinchuuriki as well. This seal has already been placed on Naruto, Killer Bee, and Gaara. I want to make sure you know how to do it by placing it on Akatsuchi. You might have to do the rest of the bijuu and their jinchuurikis as well.
*Hinata rolls up the scroll Izanagi handed her, looks at Akatsuchi, and holds out her hand. She activates her byuakugan. She begins to draws the kanji for the signs in the air using her palm. A glowing can be seen from her hand. All of sudden the glowing disappears.*
Izanagi: Well done.
*Izanagi approaches Hinata, placing his palm on her forehead. Hinata looks at Izanagi and then faints. Izanagi catches her.*
Akatsuchi: What did you do Lord Izanagi?
Izanagi: She now knows the where-a-bouts of the scrolls her and Naruto were searching for. She will need them.
Suijin: You seem certain of it, brother.
Izanagi: Aye, it’s hard to see a fortunate outcome without the Amenonohoko.
*Scene switches to Iwagakure. Neji is seen in an inn room. He is packing his belongings.*
Neji: I hope they got my message.
*Scene switches to the tavern, showing Neji handing the barkeeper a bag full of money. Neji smiles at the man then flickers out. Scene switches to outside of Iwagakure, with Neji perched on a tree branch. A group of men wield swords and clubs is beneath him looking around. From nowhere, two men are sent flying, with three more ending up with kunais right square in the middle of their chests. Lee and Tenten walk below the branch.*
Lee: Come on down Neji. The coast is clear.
*Neji drops down.*
Neji: I could have handled them.
Tenten: And let you have all the fun?
Lee: So you got some intel as well?
Neji: Aye. What were you able to gather?
Lee: Some guy named Ryu knows where Kabuto is. Kabuto had Yamato, but apparently not anymore.
Neji: And Ryu and Kabuto left from here several days ago. They were heading to Kirigakure. We must head back to Konoha.
Lee and Tenten: Aye!
*The trio flickers out, heading back to Konoha. Scene switches to the Whirlpool country. Sasuke and Sakura walking on the beach.*
Sakura: Ready to head back to Konoha?
Sasuke: Yeah, it’s just that something doesn’t feel right.
Sakura: Like what?
Sasuke: This is where we first encountered Amatsu and Izanami.
Sakura: Yeah, so…
Sasuke: Why would Lord Suijin leave them here?
Sakura: I don’t know.
*Raijin flashes next to Sasuke, back-to-back. The panel zooms out to show they are surrounded by the clone army. Ryu walks into the circle staring at Sasuke, Sakura, and Raijin.*
Ryu: Well, Well…. if it isn’t the god of thunder himself.
*Hachimon flashes in.*
Hachimon: These three are not of your worry.
*Kabuto appears behind Ryu.*
Kabuto: Lord Hachimon is correct. We must dismiss of the Mizukage and the Swordsmen before reinforcements arrive.
Ryu smirking: Fine, we’ll go elsewhere and have some fun.
*Kabuto, Ryu, and the Clone army head towards the cave where Mei and the SSM were.*
Sasuke: We can’t let them go…
Voice: We’re not letting you go.
*Tsukuyomi and Amerterasu appears standing on the water.*
Raijin: Shit, this is not good.
*Suddenly, Raijin grabs Sakura, throwing her towards the cave. Just as Raijin releases her, a bolt of lightning strikes the ground where she was standing. Susanoo appears next to Sasuke and Raijin. Susanoo kicks Raijin in his chest, sending him flying back.*
Susanoo: We’ve come for what is rightfully ours.
Sasuke: I don’t know what in the hell you’re talking about.
Susanoo smirking: You damn arrogant Uchiha punk, low-life shinobi!
*Susanoo grabs Sasuke by his face, holding him in the air, throwing him to Tsukuyomi and Amerterasu. Sasuke crashes through the water, sinking for a moment then resurfacing. Amerterasu grabs Sasuke by his collar, and picks him up out of the water. She looks Sasuke in the face.*
Amerterasu: Give us what we want, and we won’t have to kill your wife.
*Sasuke goes wide-eyed. Scene switches to Raijin and Hachimon.*
Hachimon: So it looks like we get to fight uncle. Maybe this will bring father out and make him face me.
Raijin: For you being as old as you are, you still have a lot to learn.
Hachimon: Like what?
Raijin: The reason your father has never faced you is because he knows what will be required to defeat you.
Hachimon: And he doesn’t have that power.
Raijin: No, he has it. He just doesn’t want to use it on his son.
*Raijin leaps towards Hachimon, performing a jumping side kick. Hachimon dodges to the left, punching Raijin in his chest and knocking him to the side. Raijin rolls over, getting to his feet. He immediately punches the air with both fists, sending lightning bolts towards Hachimon. Both bolts connect, sending Hachimon backwards.*
Raijin in thought: I can handle Hachimon, Tsukuyomi, and Amerterasu, but Susanoo is going to be too much with those three combined.
*Scene switches to Sakura, gathering her footing after rolling around for a bit. She stands up and faces Kabuto. The Mizukage and SSM all gather at the entrance of the cave.*
Kabuto: Well, if it isn’t Haruno Sakura.
Sakura: That Uchiha Sakura you scum.
Kabuto chuckling: Oh, so he’s going to revive the Uchiha name that way. I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen.
Ryu: So she’s your’s?
Kabuto: Precisely.
*Scene switches to Konoha. Tsunade, Kakashi, Gai, Gaara, Ao, Izanagi and Suijin are seen standing around a table. Hinata is seen laying on the table. Shizune rushes through the door, with a message.*
Shizune: Tsunade-sama…
Tsunade: A minute Shizune…
Shizune: It’s word from Neji. They’re coming back.
*Shizune hands the scroll to Tsunade. Tsunade takes the scroll. She reads over it.*
Izanagi: You must act now Lady Tsunade. We’ve already sent word to Kumo and the Raikage. He will meet you there.
*Izanagi and Suijin flash out.*
Gaara: I don’t know about you Lady Tsunade, but I’m heading to the Land of Whirlpools.
Tsunade: I don’t think you should go.
*Tsunade grabs Gaara’s arm.*
Gaara: I appreciate your concern, but I am not subject to your word. I am the Kazekage.
*Gaara shakes his arm to release Tsunade’s grip.*
Tsunade: I beg of you…
Gaara: As far as I know, there have been only two people to wield the power similar to what I yield and who have walked the shadows like I have. I won’t let either go at alone, like he didn’t let me.
Kakashi: Is something wrong Lady Tsunade?
Tsunade: No….
Ao: You shouldn’t lie to us Hokage-sama. I can see the disturbance in your chakra network.
*Tsunade looks at Ao pissed off. Scene changes to a mountain. Naruto is seen meditating, with Fujin standing next to him. The panel zooms in on Naruto from the shoulders up to reveal that he is in his Kurama Sage mode. Naruto stands up.*
Fujin: Find him?
Naruto: Yeah, I found them.
Fujin: Them?
Naruto: Yeah… them. After we have retrieved the Tsuchikage, we’re heading the Whirlpool Country.
Fujin: You sense them?
*Naruto nods silently.*
Fujin: So you know what they are up against?
Naruto: Yeah.
Fujin: Then why are we wasting time.
*Fujin places his hand on Naruto’s shoulder, and the duo flash out. Scene switches to the beach, showing Sasuke being kicked in the chest by Tsukuyomi. The next panel shows Sakura, with blood trickling from her mouth, as she is seen standing, barely, facing Kabuto. The next panel shows Raijin being restrained by Hachimon as Susanoo walks up to him. Susanoo summons a battle axe and is swinging it down, aiming for Raijin right square in the chest. The final panel shows Izanagi, holding the blade of the axe between his right index and middle fingers, controlling the weapon while Susanoo struggles to finish the swing.*

To Be Continued.

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 06-09-2012 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-09-2012), J-man123 (06-09-2012), KiddJutsu (06-09-2012), Narut0360 (06-09-2012), royalmage (06-09-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-13-2012), Vishnu (06-09-2012)
Old 06-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #829
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionwajih View Post
Definitely "The Uzu Samurai Arc"
Okay I will get right on it!

here is the first issue(and second)of my Manga "Gamble"!

http://chancegamble.blogspot.com/

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 06-11-2012 at 02:37 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #830
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Okay I will get right on it!

here is the first issue(and second)of my Manga "Gamble"!

http://chancegamble.blogspot.com/
That's wassup fam! Looking fwd to it. And your link for whatever reason won't open for me.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #831
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Sorry guys, this new chapter will take me a little bit more. I am again stuck with the details. I had to read again the previous parts, because this next chapter and the following one are particulary important. Several things will be revealed and i don't want to mess it up, to create a giant plot hole. And the lack of inspiration strikes exactly when you need it. Also, i have my final exams this weeks, and my entrance exam to the University. So i'm sorry if i will delay the things a bit, but you must understand that there is a lot of pressure on me lately. I will try to do my best, anyway. Thank you for understanding.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #832
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Life always comes first man. Best of luck.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-13-2012), Vishnu (06-11-2012)
Old 06-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #833
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
Life always comes first man. Best of luck.
Thanks man. The entrance exam for the Medicine University it's quite hard, but i'm well prepared for it. I have only one thing to say about it: Come at me, bro!
Anyway, thanks a lot for the understanding guys!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 06:18 AM   #834
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Thanks man. The entrance exam for the Medicine University it's quite hard, but i'm well prepared for it. I have only one thing to say about it: Come at me, bro!
Anyway, thanks a lot for the understanding guys!
Do your best in your exams man!
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #835
ninetailedhokagesage
Academy Student

ninetailedhokagesage is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah best of luck with everything man
ninetailedhokagesage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninetailedhokagesage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #836
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thank you, all of you guys.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #837
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

dude, how many exams do you have to take to get in?

whatever you do tho, don't give up on your dream.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #838
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
dude, how many exams do you have to take to get in?

whatever you do tho, don't give up on your dream.
Well, first of all i have three major exams coming up in a week: in my maternal language ( that being romanian) , in a foreign language ( i had to chose between English and Italian, and i am foing with the English) and a Math exam. After i get the results, i have the University admission exams: 100 questions , 60 from anatomy and 40 from chemestry. If i pass that too, i'm in.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #839
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

it just seems like every other month you've had to take an exam to get into med school. best of luck to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #840
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
it just seems like every other month you've had to take an exam to get into med school. best of luck to you.
Well yeah, because in the meantime i had several minor exams: a certificate in italian and french, and a certificate in programming. But now, the big ones are coming.
Everything is permitted!

Quote: