Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 59 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #871
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Dante: Who asked you anything, Archangel?
Vishnu: I know that you're not scared of me. But you should consider my warning: you will not leave the Celest City.
Dante: Oh, you think you can keep me here? I will bring down the entire Purgatory on you, Vishnu!
Vishnu smiles: Bring it. My City endured attacks from Hell and Heaven. Domyou think that we have nothing to say? Faust may not be able to kill you again...but i will do it.
Dante: And what do you know about what happend back then?!?*
Vishnu: I know everything. We, the Archangels saw it. We saw how Faust murdered you. And God punished him. But he redeemed himself.*
Dante: He will never redeem in my eyes!*
Vishnu: Maybe...but he redeemed in my eyes. And that's what matters.
Dante: Who do you think you are? You may have been the leader of the Archangels once, but now you are below me!*
Vishnu: You still don't get it, do you? The Hell is governed by Lucifer. The Heavens by Michael. The Purgatory by you it seems. The Earth it's under my protection. And guess what: we have the power to stand against everyone!
Dante: What do you mean that Michael leads the Heavens?
Vishnu: Exactly what you have heard. Our Father left the place. Nobody knows where he is.
Dante: So Michael's in charge now, huh? It doesn't matter...the Heavens cannot oppose me. I will destroy the Holy Grounds and wait for God's arrival!
Vishnu: If you want to do that, i am afraid that i must stop you, Dante.*
Dante: You keep saying that...but can you really do it? Don't you see how lame you have became? Protecting the human kind...they are arrogant, selfish, evil and limited!*
Vishnu: But they also know forgivness, love, mercy, compassion...they are not the trash that you think they are.
Dante makes a few steps back.
Dante: You know what Vishnu...you just said that you can whitstand anything...let's test that...
Dante shouts: PURGATORY SEAL! MAJOR RELEASE!!
A giant gate appears above them and it suddenly opens. From the gate countless creatures emerges. An army of Cyclops rises in front of the Celest City. Vishnu smiles as he looks at the army.
Vishnu: You really don't get it, do you? I have crossed my limits. I have access to the Earth's powers. Let me show you, Dante...
Vishnu appears exactly in the front of the Cyclop army.*
Vishnu: Raigan!
He activates his lightning eyes and simply waves his hand. Instantly countless massive lightnings are decimating the Cyclops army.
Dante looks angry at the scene.*
Vishnu appears again right in front of Dante.
Vishnu: What did i just said? You cannot beat me.
Dante: I wouldn't be so sure...
He suddenly raises his arm, but he gets stoped by a heavily injured Yama. Besided his missing arm, and eye, he also has several deep cuts on his body. He is barely standing.
Yama: No...Dante...not now...
Dante sighs: Fine. Next time.
Vishnu simply looks at them.
Vishnu: Hmpf...Yama...look at you. Sasuke almost killed you.
Suddenly both Naruto and Sasuke lands near Vishnu.
Vishnu: I think that it's wiser what Yama suggested. You are alone against me, Faust, Naruto and Sasuke. Yama is almost dead..you cannot win today, Dante.
Dante: Not today. But when i return, i will win.
Faust: When you will return i will be there.
Dante: Hmpf...you cannot kill me again, brother.
Faust: I can do it again Abel.
Dante: I'm not going by that name anymore, Cain.
Faust: Me neither.
Dante makes a sign and both him and Yama vanish from the battlefield.
Sasuke: What was that?
Vishnu: That was our enemy. Dante...or as he was formerly known: Abel.
Naruto: Abel? One of the two brothers? The one who got murdered by...
Faust: By me. I am Cain. But i don't use that name anymore...so forget it, please!

The panel shows Dante barely holding Yama. They are trying to reach a cave.

Dante: Dammit...how did you got in such condition?
Yama: He managed to cut off my arm and take out my eye...do you think that it was a balanced figh
Dante: You're the god of death. You should just killed them all.
Yama: I can't do it yet! I need something to gain my full strenght! Something that Vishnu took away from me!
Dante: And what's that?
Yama: The three treasures. With the treasures in my possession, not even Lucifer can stand against me. They augument my powers so much, that Vishnu was afraid of what i could have became.
Dante: And how did he took them away from you?
Yama: I didn't knew how to fully control them. He told me that it was for the best of the mankind. He took the treasures and scattered them around the world.
Dante: Let me ask you something. You told me that Sasuke Uchiha's first mission, after Naruto's ascension to the Celest City, was to locate the treasures. Right?*
Yama: Yeah...
Dante: And who gave him that mission?
Yama: Vishnu i guess.
Dante: You're a fool Yama. Vishnu, by giving Sasuke that mission knew all along that you will betray him. The bastard knew everything, all the time! Now...we have to do it differently.
Yama: I agree...but first...let me heal my arm and eye.*
Dante: What do you plan?
Yama: It's time to stand against Raiden. It's time to do it our own way.
Dante: And what's in for me?
Yama smiles: After i win...everything!

The panel shows Vishnu's council room. Inside are Vishnu, Faust, Naruto and Sasuke.

Vishnu: Dante's attack was quite bold.*
Sasuke: Yeah...to bad that he escaped though...
Vishnu: I allowed him to get away.*
Naruto: And why is that?
Vishnu: I just feel that his part isn't over yet.*
Faust: He is mine, Vishnu. I will deal with him on my own.
Sasuke: Actually, Faust...you have something to share with us.
Naruto: And that's your history. We are comrades now. We must know that we can trust you enough, so we can put our lifes on the line for you.
Faust: Indeed...let me start then...when the Creator made the humans...he made two creatures...a man, and a woman. The woman gave birth to two boys. Cain and Abel. Abel was God's favorite. Cain got envy and killed him. The first crime ever produced. The Creator punished Cain, to wander on the Earth for an eternity and never know happiness. Centuries after centuries have passed. Cain was living now, in a small town with a woman. He loved her beyond her imagination. He was asking himself every night...when he will lose her? When God will decide that she will be taken away from him? And the moment came soon enough. She died. Cain mourned her death for a long time. After a while, The God of Death visited Cain. He made a deal with the angel, so he could bring back his wife. But Yama betrayed Cain. He brought back his wife, shaped as a demon, not as a human being. Cain, fought the demon and managed to learn something from it. That his brother was trapped in Hell. Cain released the demon, and went into a quest to redeem himself. He took his brother away from Hell, and presented him to life again. Everything went fine. Abel got a new name, and even a lover....Beatrice. Until Yama betrayed them again. He stole Beatrice from Abel. The man, enraged went to Hell to confront Yama, but ended up, being trapped again. With his last effort, Cain managed to set him free again, but in exchange for his owm freedom. After escaping from Hell, Abel tried to walk towards the Heavens. But he was denied the entrance. He was doomed to spend his eternity in the Purgatory. By some unknown means, he managed to escape that place. And today, he is just a man seeking chaos and destruction. Abel is Dante. And I am Cain. We are the ancestors of the modern world, and the first brothers. We have a greater knowledge than any human being. We can fight on an equal ground with an Archangel. That's who we are!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (06-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-23-2012)

Old 06-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #872
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

The scene shows Vishnu back with Naruto, Sasuke, Faust and Lucifer.

Vishnu: He is telling the truth. We are facing a serious threat. We must assemble the council. Immediatly.
Sasuke: So...are you going to trust him?
Vishnu smiles: No, i won't trust him.
Lucifer: I'm still here.*
Vishnu: Exactly. I won't trust you. I know that when the moment will come, you will try to betray us. But i will simply end your life at that point.
Lucifer smiles: Why don't you kill me right now, Vishnu?
Vishnu remains silent.
Lucifer: You need me. You need your old brother...who would have thought...that the mighty Archangel Vishnu cannot destroy his enemies without help from his brother...
Vishnu: You're right. I cannot simply kill them all. Not even me. I need you. But not your strenght. Despite your bragging, you're still weak. The Fall weakend you. I need your mind.*
Lucifer: So be it then. I will be the brain.*
Vishnu smiles: No, you will be the advisor of the brain. Now, let's assemble the council!

The panel shows Vishnu in the council room. With him are the Five Kages, Shikamaru, Naruto, Sasuke, Krishna, Faust and Lucifer. Vishnu opens a giant map representing the Celest City's location.

Vishnu: This map represents the Celest City. Soon we will be under siege it seems.
E: And how do you know that?
Vishnu looks at Lucifer.
Vishnu: My spy over here, Luc, brought me this intel.*
Mei Terumi: And who will attack the City?
Vishnu: We've got three armies coming after us. The Archangel Michael with the Heaven's army. Raiden and the Hell's army. And Yama with the Purgatory's army.
Sasuke: It must be a prize on our heads if they all come here.
Shikamaru: My guess is that none of them are friends with eachother. The most powerful exponent of our army is Vishnu, its leader. So my guess is that your head is the prize. Whoever kills you first, has the advantage against the others.*
Lucifer: Clever boy.
Onooki: The Gokage will support you, Vishnu. We will fight on your side.*
Naruto: So...what else do we know?
Vishnu: There are two possibilities. Either we get attacked on rows. Or, the three of them at the same time.
Shikamaru: If the prize is your head, probably we will get attacked at the same time. They all want equall chances. The question is if they know about eachother's attacks.
Lucifer: Raiden and Yama do know. Michael doesn't know about the others.
Shikamaru: So they will try to sync with Michael. We have to watch the Angel's movements, so we would know when to expect the attack.*
Sasuke: One of them could attack first...
Lucifer: No. Both Raiden and Yama have some honor left in them. They will probably attack at the same time.
Gaara: You seem to know much about them, Luc.
Lucifer: I spied them for a long time.
Vishnu: So if they attack at the same time...
Shikamaru: We will have an army at the front gate, an army at the south gate and an army af the west gate.*
E: Luckly you have three gates.
Vishnu smiles: Luckly.
Shikamaru: Probably, because Michael should represent the most powerful force, he will come straight at the front gate. The other two enemies will think that we will focus our most powerful warriors there. So they will also attack at full force. We must not send our best men to face the Angels. We must balance our forces. Could someone tell me their generals?
Vishnu: Michael is the leader of the Heaven's army. His general is Raphael. Both of them are Archangels. Yama Dharma is the leader of the Purgatory army. His general is Dante. Dante is a man that can summon every creature trapped in the Purgatory. Also he is not an enemy that can be faced by a regular shinobi.*
Faust: I will face Dante. He is mine and mine only.
Vishnu: Got it. On the Hell's side we have Raiden as a leader. Unknown general. The leaders are not approachable by regular shinobis. Not even the Kages besides Konohamaru who could stand against Yama. *Michael will be my opponent. Sasuke will face Yama. Naruto will face Raiden. Faust will face Dante.*
Lucifer: I will face Raphael. I can take care of him.
Onooki: And how would you know that?
Vishnu: You won't face anyone. You will be at my side. All the time.
Lucifer laughs: Understood.
Vishnu: None of you can face Raphael.*
Unknown voice: I can face him...if you give something to eat first of course...God, I'm starving!
Vishnu turns around and looks at the man who just entered the council room.
Vishnu: Hello Gabriel...
The archangel Gabriel just entered the room and looks around. Everyone looks at him.
Gabriel: Hey everyone! Don't stand up. I know of few of you. Hey Naruto!
Naruto smiles: Hi Gabriel. Everyone: this is the Archangel Gabriel. He helped me escape Heavens.
Vishnu: Gabriel, what are you doing here? How did you get out?
Gabriel: The question is not how did i escape, the question is what is our beloved traitor brother doing here?
Lucifer stands up.
Gabriel: Don't tell me that you're so desperate that you allied yourself with him!
Vishnu: I had no choice...he holds valuable intel...
Gabriel: Vishnu...brother...i went through flames and swords to come here...and instead of finding the wise and powerful Vishnu, i find a weak and a fool. *You idiot! Do you think that he came here without a purpose? Your desperation, your fear of losing, clouded your mind, brother! He is here for Sasuke!*
Lucifer smiles: Hello to you too, Gabriel. I see that you uncovered my interests.
Lucifer tries to make a step towards them, but at the same instant five lightnings pierced his chest and pinned him against a wall. The panel shows an angry Vishnu that released the lightnings from his fingers.*
Vishnu: You're right, Gabriel. He blinded me.*
Instantly he makes a sign, and an iron cage appears around Lucifer. A cage made of light.
Vishnu: You cannot walk away from the cage. The light will kill you. I will deal with you after the war.
Lucifer laughs: You might not be alive after the war.
Vishnu smiles: It doesn't matter who wins, for you. Either way, you are going to die.
A company of 20 angels appear.
Vishnu: Angels! Take him to the deepest pit in the prison. Leave him to rot*there!
Angels: Aye, Lord Vishnu!
The angels grab the cage easily and drag Lucifer into the prisons. Lucifer simply laughs.
Gabriel looks at Vishnu.
Gabriel: You're an idiot. How could you let him here?
Vishnu: I don't know...i really don't know...
Sasuke: What's done, it's done. We must focus on the war right now.
Gabriel: Exactly. As i said, i will fight Rapahel.*
Shikamaru: So it's decided then, at last: Vishnu vs Michael, Gabriel vs Raphael, Naruto vs Raiden, Faust vs Dante and Sasuke vs Yama.
Konohamaru: Raiden must have a General too. I will fight him myself.*
Onooki: Are you sure, Hokage?
Konohamaru: I am Sarutobi Konohamaru! The Seventh Hokage! Heir of the Sixth Hokage! I will fight whoever tries to deny our peace. And i will win. No matter what.
Shikamaru: Good. We will divide our armies. Vishnu will lead the Blue Guard and Iwagakure's army. Their general will be Gabriel. Naruto will lead Konoha's force and Sunagakure's forces. His general will be Konohamaru. Sasuke will lead Kirigakure and Kumogakure's forces. His general will be Faust. Lord Tsuchikage will go with Vishnu. Lord Raikage and Lady Mizukage, you will follow Sasuke's commads. Lord Kazekage and Hokage, you're working under Naruto. Also, we have a company of angels: 20.000 i've heard.
Vishnu: That's correct.
Shikamaru: They will serve as a protection squad. If the enemy manages to break into the City, from any side, they will encounter the enemy and engage him. They are our last resort, of one of the side falls.
Naruto: We won't fall. We will fight until the last standing will die!
Shikamaru: So this is it. The future of the world, is in your hands my lords. Do not forget that!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-24-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-24-2012), KiddJutsu (06-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #873
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Sasuke slowly walking through some dungeons. He is inside the prisons.
Suddenly a voice is heard. Sasuke looks at a trapped Lucifer. Trapped in a light prison.

Lucifer: Looking for me, young Uchiha?
Sasuke: You might say that.
Lucifer: And why, if you don't mind? Might it be because of what the Archangel, Gabriel, said?
Sasuke: Correct.*
Lucifer: Whoa, Vishnu didn't told you yet?*
Sasuke: Tell me what?*
Lucifer: About you, your destiny child!*
Sasuke: He didn't mentioned it.
Lucifer: Interesting. Well, let me educate you, Uchiha Sasuke. When the Creator made the world, he created a set of rules. Rules that every living creature is bound to. Rules that don't allow a human to posses powers of gods. Powers of angels. You never wondered why you were able to kill so many Beyonders? Why your Demonic Powers kept evolving? How comes that you're the sole person that ever lived and controled the powers of the souls in Hell? You don't play by the same rules Sasuke. Your life it's not a subject to our Father's rules.*
Sasuke shocked: What do you mean that i am not a subject to the Creator's rules?
Lucifer: Exactly what you've heard. You are not chained by this world. You have the power to chain this world. Your very birth was denied by the Creator. And yet, here you are alive and talking with me. Everytime, when you were almost dead, the Hell's souls came to aid you. Every single time. With each powerful opponent that you encounter, you grow even more powerful. This war, will allow you to develop you fullest potential. And you will fullfill your destiny.
Sasuke: What destiny?
Lucifer smiles menacing: Do you think that the name " The God Slayer" it's random, boy? You will slay God himself!
Sasuke: Interesting point of view. Too bad that i have no intention of doing so.
Lucifer: Oh, you've grown a pair. And what are your intentions, Sasuke Uchiha?
Sasuke: Kill. Kill all of you. And bring peace.
Lucifer laughs: Do you think that my death will change anything?
Sasuke: Your death alone no. But if we manage to eliminate you, Raiden, Yama, Dante...we might have peace for a while.
Lucifer: The Heavens will always need an enemy, Uchiha Sasuke.*
Sasuke: That may be. But it's not my concern.
Lucifer: You sound like a brainless brute. I was hoping that you're more then that.
Sasuke smiles: Be careful Lucifer. You're in the cage. It's not wise to insult me.
Lucifer: You won't kill me. Deep inside you, you are aware that you need me to teach you how to harness your growing powers.
Sasuke: Oh don't need you, Lucifer. I can handle myself just fine.
Lucifer smiles: Can you? I wonder about that. Your power is growing boy. You fall for the darkness once, and you almost killed Naruto. And deep inside you, you are afraid that it might happen again.
Sasuke: If that ever happens again, i would simply take my own life.
Lucifer: I am afraid that the world needs you, boy.
Sasuke: And why does the world needs an abomination like me that according to you, doesn't play by the rules set by the Creator?
Lucifer: You don't realise, do you? The world it's rotten. Corrupted. Filthy. The God failed. He didn't manage to create a perfect world. A world that submits to the rules. You are an example of it. Brothers betray eachother. Sons are killing their fathers. Mothers are killing their daughters. Children are abandoned. Destruction, murder and chaos...everywhere you look. Several atrocites are commited as we speak. The world lost sight of what really matters. The human being is cursed. Tell me, Sasuke...how would you define a human being?
Sasuke: A creature that lives and thinks based on it's rational mind, and that acts according to it's heart. A twisted creature, that at times can be confused, angry, happy or bored. A creature that learns from it's experience and from the past. A creature that it's able to crush what she loves. A creature that lives with a struggle inside it. A fight between good and evil. That's who we are. And the side that wins, defines us.
Lucifer: An interesting answer. And completly true. But there is a catch. Something that you missed.
Sasuke: And what's that?
Lucifer: A human being is a mortal being. And who holds the power over life and death?
Sasuke: Yama. The God of Death.
Lucifer: And what's the deepest fear of every human being?
Sasuke: Death.
Lucifer: So if you can control the death...
Sasuke: You control everything.
Lucifer smiles: And who is going to fight Yama Dharma?
Sasuke: What are trying to say?
Lucifer: I am going to make a bargain with you child. I tell you how to kill Yama Dharma...and you promise to listen to a story of mine.
The panel shows Sasuke with menacing eyes: Tell me!

The scene it's switched. It shows Naruto and Vishnu.

Vishnu: You finally mastered the control of the nature. Now, your powers should allow you to fight on par with Raiden. Now you can kill him.
Naruto: Finally...Vishnu...what do you think that it will happen? In both case scenarios.
Vishnu: Well...if we lose...Michael will decimate Raiden and Yama's armies. He *will have that power.
Naruto: He doesn't have it now?
Vishnu: With each Archangel's death, we grow more powerful. More and more powerful. If they manage to kill me, Gabriel will also die. Probably Raphael too. It means that Michael will held the powers. He will also kill Lucifer. And he will start to rule the world by himself. And that will be the end.
Naruto: And if we win?
Vishnu: If we win, we will also suffer massive damage. Countless casualties. Anyway, it means that in the end, we will hold the realms of Heaven, Hell, Purgatory and Earth under our command. The Creator won't return. So one of us must step in and became the new Creator. One of us must became the King of Hell. One of us must became the Leader of the Celest City in order to protect the Earth. And one of us must hold the keys to the Purgatory. That's how we will divide our forces. Oh, and the hardest task...one of us must became the new God of Death. With Yama Dharma's eventual death, the world needs another god of death.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-24-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-24-2012), KiddJutsu (06-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #874
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Naruto: Well, Faust already said that he will be the King of Hell. You will became the new Creator...
Vishnu: No! I don't want to!
Naruto: And who should be then, if not you? Who is wiser and more powerful than you? Who is fit for this position?
Vishnu: You.
Naruto: I am a human, Vishnu.
Vishnu: God made the humans after his appearence.
Naruto: No. I refuse. I am not fit for this position.
Vishnu: Naruto i must confess something to you...you are actually prepared for this position.
Naruto: What?
Vishnu: Think about it, Naruto. Why do you think that you have access to such powers? You have the most powerful tailed beats, with which you are perfectly synced. You harness the Natural Energy. You are a wielder of the Rinnegan and you have access to all the elements. You mastered a powerful space time technqiue, that even allows you to travel through time. You have an unlimited pool of chakra. Now, you posses the Raigan, my ability to harness the nature itself. You control the Light Release. You were prepared for this.
Naruto smiles: No, Vishnu. It's not something that i would be good at. I just want a simple life. You are the most suited for this if we win. You know exactly what to do. You are the most powerful and wise being on Earth. You are, Vishnu.
Vishnu: The time will tell us. But promise me something...at least would you accept the position as leader of the Celest City?
Naruto: I will consider it.*
Vishnu: So this is settled...
Naruto: So we have the Creator, the Leader of the Celest City and the King of Hell. Who will hold the seals for the Purgatory?
Vishnu: I don't know...probably the one who can master those seals.*
Naruto: And...the God of Death?
Vishnu with a sorrow voice: Only the one who lives between good and evil can accept that position. He will have to give up on everything and everyone. He will be the Death. Feared and respected.
Naruto: But alone...
Vishnu: Sasuke doesn't play by the rules set by the Creator for the world. He is above the bounderies of a regular human being. He is the only one who can stand as the Death.
Naruto: Does he knows this?
Vishnu: Lucifer is telling him this, right now.*
Naruto: What?!?
Vishnu: Calm down. He went alone to talk with the devil. He needs answers. And i hate to admit it, but Lucifer holds some answers.*
Naruto: You knew this! That's why you allowed Lucifer to sneak in here!
Vishnu: I knew it from the very beggining. That's why i had him collect the three treasures, personally. The treasures are meant to augument the Lord of Death's powers. He will meed them.
Naruto: Vishnu...you thought of everything...
Vishnu: Sasuke must accept the situation that he is meant to kill Yama Dharma. Actually if the future doesn't change...he will kill three people. Yama, Raiden and Lucifer.*
Naruto: I thought that i am going to kill Raiden.
Vishnu smiles: "This" Raiden. He will kill the first Raiden.
Naruto: What do you mean?
Vishnu: You will understand yourself when you will face Raiden.
Naruto: Hmpf...mysterious as always.
Suddenly Krishna enters the room.
Krishna: Lord Vishnu. Michael's army. It will be here in two days.
Vishnu: So it has begun. Go Naruto. Seek Hinata. Spend some time with her. Because we might live our final days on Earth.*
Naruto leaves the room with Krishna. Vishnu looks from his giant window, at the Celest City. Lightnings are strucking the tower, as he activated his Raigan.
Suddenly Gabriel's voice is heard.
Gabriel: Brother...
Vishnu: Brother...we are finally here.
Gabriel: I was always on your side. I will be in this final war too.
Vishnu: This final war has a name accordingly to our Father...
Gabriel: The battle of Armaggedon...who would have thought that it will take place in the Celest City...
Vishnu: I did. And Gabriel...
Gabriel: What Vishnu?
Vishnu with a determined voice: We will win this! We will kill them all! We will not allow the Earth to be destroyed!
The last panel shows both of them looking from the window, at the Celest City.

The panel shows Sasuke entering a room. Inside lying on the bed is Sakura. When she sees Sasuke, she simply jumps in his arms.

Sasuke: Sakura...
Sakura: What happend?
Sasuke: It seems that the fight is near us.*
Sakura: We will win Sasuke!
Sasuke: We are fighting against three major armies here. I don't know...i don't know if we can win!
Sakura: What are you saying? We have you, Naruto, Lord Vishnu...
Sasuke: Even so...here take this...
Sasuke gives Sakura a wrapped package.
Sakura: What is it?
Sasuke: Don't open it now!*
Sakura: But when?
Sasuke: Listen carefully Sakura. We might find ourselves outnumbered. On the brink of defeat. If that happens, i will do something that it will change the tide of this war. That will bring us the victory. At least i hope so. Anyway...if that will happen...i won't be around anymore...you will open this package at that moment. You will summon Naruto and Vishnu and you will open it in front of them. They will now what to do. Naruto and Hinata will take care of you. The whole Uchiha clan will take care of you.
Sakura starts crying: You cannot die...not yet...no...idiot...
Sasuke: Why? If i must save everyone i will do it!
Sakura still crying: No idiot...no...because...you're going to be a father!

The scene shows Naruto entering his room. Hinata waits for him there.

Naruto: Hello my love!
Hinata: How did it went with Vishnu? Are we prepared?
Naruto: Yeah...we are finally prepared to fight this war! We will crush them!
Hinata blushes: Naruto...i have some news for you...
Naruto: News? What news? Good news, or bad news?
Hinata smiles: Good news...
Naruto with joy: Then tell me woman! Don't keep me waiting!
Hinata: Naruto...i...i...i am...i am pregnant...!
Naruto suddenly remains shocked. His face is a compilation of joy, and shock.
Naruto: You...you're pregnant?*
Hinata: Yes Naruto!
Naruto: I am going to be a father?!?
Hinata: Yes, you dummy!
Naruto shouts with joy: I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!

The last panel shows Vishnu and Aphrodite sitting on a bench in a beatiful garden.

Aphrodite: So...the battle of Armaggedon is here...
Vishnu: Exactly. What do you think my love? Do we stand a chance?
Aphrodite: Well...if you would have fought alone...neah...but aince you got everyone to cover you ass, yeah, you might beat them.
Vishnu laughs: I find disturbing your lack in confidence.
Aphrodite laughs: You will win darling. But...promise me something.
Vishnu: Anything.
Aphrodite: After the war ends...promise me that you won't became the Creator. Because it would mean that i would lose you. And i don't want that. Promise me, Vishnu!
The last scene shows Vishnu's confused face as he suddenly realises that he will have to push Naruto to became the Creator if he makes the promise.
Vishnu brely speaking: I...i promise...

The scene shows Zero walking towards a cave. He enters the cave.

Suddenly Raiden's voice is heard.
Raiden: Well...if it isn't Zero...you have come to meet your death, boy?
Zero: No. I have come here, Raiden with a single purpose.
Raiden: And what's that? Killing me, i guess? The vassal of the Creator thinks that he can kill me?
Zero smiles: Actually that's the reason why i am here. I don't want to be the vassal of the Creator. I don't want to live my life bonded to him. I want to be free. To make my own choices. And this is the only way...so... After i absorbed a bit of your powers, i developed inside me another personality. Simmilar to yours.
Raiden: I see...i can sense the evil side in you boy. It's powerful..more powerful than what Sasuke Uchiha has. The evil inside your heart is pure. Pure evil. I like it! Who would have thought that the man that the Creator chose for being his avatar, has such evil inside him...
Zero: So...what do you think? I am suited for being the General of Hell?
Raiden: I could need a General to lead my armies...hmpf...welcome Zero...you are my General now!

The end.

Next time: the war breaks out.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-23-2012, 05:02 PM   #875
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Its beyond good bro. You and J_H are seriously killing this thing, with N360 coming on strong. I need more time to thoroughly critique this thing but until then I'm just giving you MAJOR props. Love the Cain/Abel stuff. Very nice move with that add-in. More detail on that later. Looking forward to more from all of you guys, including Jericho. That Uzu Samurai saga is prime for a epic return.
Vishnu (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #876
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Damn! a lot to absorb and SO much to DIGEST. As always very creative and impressive vishnu. But a lot of questions to ask.

1) I'm confused about this, u wrote "Izanagi...the power to transform genjutsu into reality": I though izanagi changes reality into imagination/illusion?

2) If cain killed abel, cain is the one who sinned, technically he should be the one to go to hell after he dies and abel the favorite and pure one should have gone directly to heaven straight after cain killed him, so how did he end up in hell or even had the chance to get there?

3) Did zero turn evil for good? I wonder what what naruto, sasuke and konohamrus reaction going to be, i think konohamru is destined to take care of zero.

To be honest, not a fan of naruto or vishnu being the creator, as i think the creator exclusively should stand alone above anyone or anything, above death, sasuke, zero or has the power over life and death, the god of death has the power who lives and ies because the creator wills it to happen. However, I loved the direction you took for sasuke and zero. sasuke is the best one to replace yama.

One more final thing I am curious about is since you brought up abel and cain, I wonder if you will introduce adam and eve to be part of all of this.

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-23-2012 at 05:30 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (06-23-2012), Vishnu (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #877
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Damn! a lot to absorb and SO much to DIGEST. As always very creative and impressive vishnu. But a lot of questions to ask.

1) I'm confused about this, u wrote "Izanagi...the power to transform genjutsu into reality": I though izanagi changes reality into imagination/illusion?

2) If cain killed abel, cain is the one who sinned, technically he should be the one to go to hell after he dies and abel the favorite and pure one should have gone directly to heaven straight after cain killed him, so how did he end up in hell or even had the chance to get there?

3) Did zero turn evil for good? I wonder what what naruto, sasuke and konohamrus reaction going to be, i think konohamru is destined to take care of zero.

To be honest, not a fan of naruto or vishnu being the creator, as i think the creator exclusively should stand alone above anyone or anything, above death, sasuke, zero or has the power over life and death, the god of death has the power who lives and ies because the creator wills it to happen. However, I loved the direction you took for sasuke and zero.

One more final thing I am curious about is since you brought up abel and cain, I wonder if you will introduce adam and eve to be part of all of this.
1) Izanagi has the power to change the reality into genjutsu, i agree. But now, it also holds the opposite effect: change a genjutsu into reality. The next chapter will reveal it's final abilities.

2) Cain and Abel's histories will make sense. Until now, we have seen only from Cain's POV. Cain was cursed by God, to never die, and walk the Earth and witness the atrocities of the mankind. Also he will never know love. We don't know yet what actually happend with Abel.

3) Can't spoil that, i'm sorry. Just one thing: the next chapter will show an interesting side of Zero.

4) This i really cannot spoil. But you can take a guess here based on my style of writing. Twists. Many twists.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #878
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

one more question, why does abel hate humans overall? He is the 4th human to be created after adam, eve, cain and unfortunately got killed by cain. He hasn't lived through humanity and experience anything on earth to have any hatred towards them and he was one himself. Am sure he can't blame all humans for what only human cain himself did to him, which was a mistake i believe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (06-23-2012), Vishnu (06-23-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #879
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
one more question, why does abel hate humans overall? He is the 4th human to be created after adam, eve, cain and unfortunately got killed by cain. He hasn't lived through humanity and experience anything on earth to have any hatred towards them and he was one himself. Am sure he can't blame all humans for what only human cain himself did to him, which was a mistake i believe.
He has a reason for it. I will show it in the next chapter. And what Cain did...it wasn't a mistake. Now he tries to redeem himself, but it wasn't a mistake. The next chapter will reveal all.

Oh and...for all of you: In two chapters, probably three i am going to end the Trilogy. All the questions will find an answer, every character will assume it's role. Everything will be over. But probably there will be three chapters.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #880
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Fan Fiction

“For Our Master”

We see Rakia doing her hands in the form of a pyramid as she is running, the other notice and do the same.

Jericho, { I don’t recognize those hand signs.}

The three surround him and begin their assault.

Rakia looks at Hiroshi and makes the sign of a bird, then to Eiyuu the sign of a Boar.

Jericho, {Hmmm is she…}

Hiroshi, “wind style: slicing kick!”

He is coming down on top of Jericho with a down ward kick.

While Jericho goes to block it, it seems he is inches away with the impact but the fierce of it slices his wrist armor.

Eiyuu comes in for a direct attack, “water and wind style: sickness punch!”

Jericho, {I am being a bit arrogant but luckily he didn’t use any jutsu to increase his strength, I barely felt a tingle form that} “back children!”

He swings a sword he drew form his back, they all jump back.

Suddenly Rakia makes a shape of a box with her hands then looks at Hiroshi, he knods then…

Hiroshi, “shadow clone jutsu!”

He makes a clone and then they surround Jericho at four points.

Jericho is sweating, his nose is running a bit.

Eiyuu, “:Hey gramps, you feel okay? You don’t look so good…lol.”

Jericho, {I feel as if, I have the flu. My body feels cold but I am sweating, how?}
He flashes back to …”water and wind style: sickness punch!”

He lifts up his sword and points it towards the sky.

Jericho, “I have been playing with you children, I should now begin the test in a more serious matter!”
Rakia does her hands in a weird manner that resembles spirals.’

Both the boys shake their head no, she sighs and rolls her eyes then does the sign for okay, and grins slightly.

Jericho, “Uzu technique: army of swords, warrior summons. Combination with seals technique: web of deceit!”

Suddenly many swords come form the sky and they are caught by many samurai that have materialized. On the ground a gigantic seal that resembles a web covers the entire area.

Eiyuu, “what the heck??!”

Hiroshi, “pretty good old man.”

Eiyuu yells at Hiroshi, “pretty good he just summoned a damn army with big swords! Plus we are all standing on top of a seal we don’t know what it does! I would say that’s more than pretty good!”

Rakia, “this is ridiculous!”

The area is now starting to change form dirt to snow to grass, to ice to mud then back. Constantly changing. It is raining ,snowing , lightning, sunny, etc.

Hiroshi, “dammit, it’s too foggy to see, plus the environment keeps changing, none of our tactics are gonna work like this.”

Rakia, “Eiyuu!”

Eiyuu, “I’m on it.”
He activates his SG.

Hiroshi, “well?”

Eiyuu, “well remember last night?”

We see a flash back…

We see all the team members gathered in their night cloths at the VotE.

Naruto appears, “okay everything is set, I put up a barrier so no one can see hear or sense us out here.”

Rakia, “Unc…sensei, why are we here?”

Naruto, to train. Look we just became a team earlier today. Bu the best asset of a team is how well they work together. There usually is only spending many days, nights months together before your teamwork gets to a good point where you can read each other and be able to face anything together.”

Hiroshi, “sensei, what are you saying? Your not gonna take us with you?”

Eiyuu, “you here to kill us and say we died on the way?! I knew it!”

Naruto, “ I brought you here to teach you how to cheat… at training. I am gonna give you guys some chakra, then show you how I train to learn things quickly.”

Eiyuu, “awesome , I knew you were the best!”

Rakia, “Eiyuu, shut up.”

Eiyuu, narrates.

“what we did last night only we can do, train that way. Only because we have Naruto Uzumaki as a sensei, that was and is our advantage. We learned team work so quickly last night…”

Later in the flash back Naruto is talking to his students.

Naruto , “okay that’s enough, the techniques I taught you for signaling the formations you use should help a lot. But by my calculations I say we did about six months or training. Don’t worry you were using a lot of my chakra so yours should be okay in the morning. Besides its only been three hours.”

We pull back to see hundreds of clones fighting and training.

Naruto, “oh, I have no idea what’s gonna happen or what this Land of steel is like so.”

He motions for them to come closer, “put your hand in the middle here.”

They do, he puts his hand on top of theirs.

Naruto, “you are my students, we are family, we will always make each other stronger.”

A seal crawls from his arm to all of theirs.

Present time.

They all look at there right forearms they have the same seal on them, a small Uzumaki symbol, with the Kanji for family in the middle.

We see the team fighting the Samurai.

Rakia, “team, 5 seconds!”

Hiroshi/Eiyuu, “got it!”

Jericho, {maybe I over did this, but I am not going to stop it. I rather they learn respect and maybe lose one of their own than look like a soft old fool!}

Starts raining.

Eiyuu and Rakia, “Double hurricane style: Monsoon!”

The wind picks up into a powerful force and the rain forms into a army of piercing needles through the armor of the samurai.

It stars snowing.

Rakia, “alright, Ice style: abominable snow ninja!”

All the snow forms a giant Ninja with and ice sword, it swings through more of the samurai.

Jericho, {damn these kids are the students of an Uzu ninja, if they become versed in the ways of Uzu Samurai just imagine the possibilities.} “enough of this!”

All weather stops and it is dessert hot with dry land.

Hiroshi, “bout time! Fire and Earth style: Blazing jutsu!”

He slams one hand on the ground and the other to his mouth. The earth forms a mass similar to a cannon aimed at the samurai.

He begins to fire flaming balls of hardened earth. They devastate any thing in their path.

There are still a few samurai left, but the weather and environment stop.

We see Jericho coughing and sweating more.

Rakia, “Eiyuu did you over do the Sickness punch?”
Jericho, “I assure you it is irritating, but not my defeat. You have bested one of my techniques, but not one of my best ones.”

They prepare themselves.

Jericho, “don’t worry, lol. I am done with you. Now I can take my serious face off, lol. I have to admit I was willing to let one of you die to prove a point, sorry about that.”

Suddenly a samurai comes up beside Jericho, he is in black and red traditional Samurai cloth, NOT armor, he has the fighting word and suicide sword on his side. With a head band flapping ion the wind.

Jericho, {damn, I am sorry kids.}

Rakia, “who are you?”

The samurai just stares.

Eiyuu, “hey, she asked you a question mister, don’t be so rude, just standing and staring.”

Hirsohi, “yea..”

Suddenly the samurai moves in knees Hiroshi then uppercuts him while kicking Eiyuu with the other foot. Within seconds.

Rakia, “lightning..”

He pulls a short blade out and throws it at Rakia then extends long daggers form his sleeves and points them towards the boys, both whom has stopped right before being stabbed by the blades.

The blade missed Rakia but a thin string is now wrapped around her neck with the other end being controlled using his mouth.

Eiyuu, “let her go, or I will kill you.”

Hiroshi, “let her go, now.”

She starts gasping for air when.

Rakia, “Sensei…help… she can no longer breath enough to speak when.

Eiyuu/Hiroshi, “Rakia!!”

A brilliant flash of Orange hits then, soon after we see..
Naruto is holding Rakia, a clone is standing beside Eiyuu and Hiroshi with sage mode eyes and a rasenshuriken in hand.

Naruto, “I will say this once, stay away form them.”

Jericho, “Naruto, I apologize for the actions of our brother. He is set in the old ways, he was merely disciplining them. He believes you do not speak unless addressed, by an equal or superior. Children in his eyes are neither.”

Ronin is walking by.

continued( too many characters in the text)
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-24-2012), KiddJutsu (06-24-2012), Narut0360 (06-24-2012), royalmage (06-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012)
Old 06-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #881
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Ronin walks up, “Shang Tchu, this is Naruto Uzumaki and his students. What have you done?”

Shang Tchu, {kneels, my apologies Naruto, I thought they were just disorderly children I had no idea. I am in debited to you and them from this point on.”

Jericho, “Naruto, you should not stop your training, I will make sure they are not assaulted like this again.”

Naruto puts Rakia down after healing her neck.

Rakia rubbing her throat, “Lady Sakura taught you that huh?”

Naruto smiles at her then looks up at Jericho with a frown, “make sure of it. Oh and I’m not that Naruto.”

They all disappear.

Eiyuu, “ hey that wasn’t shadow clone dispersing, they got cancelled like…”

Hiroshi, “summoning jutsu? Rakia, what just happened?”

A voice, “she has a summoning contract with ready made clones, I assume your teacher gave you all this gift.”

Ronin looks to the left, “oh Nora, you’re here!”

We see a well toned but not overly muscular slightly tan female with shoulder length wavy hair. She has dark blue armor covering her pelvis up to her breasts. Shoulder plates that are black and dark orange gauntlets on both wrists. Wearing dark orange mid thigh shorts that are fitting with high heel dark blue thigh high boots.

She has a sword on her back two discs on either side of her hips. Also a huge lioness laying beside her, sitting, she has armor on her fore head ribcage spine to part of the tail and around her stomach. The armor is black with orange in various places. It comes to her ear when it stands.

Nora’s face is beautiful and young as if in her early twenties.

Rakia, “you’re the trainer huh?”

Hiroshi, “you gonna be training us or testing us?

Eiyuu, “ I will follow you anywhere!”

Nora, “I am you new teacher, you’re my students now until Naruto completes his journey through the Samurai teachings.”

Rakia just folds her arms.

Nora, “I am also glad to hear that, because we have a mission, we are going to the dark chasm to kill the heartless demon king, all of you may not live.”

Eiyuu, “what, wait demon who?”

Nora walking past them with the Lioness beside her. "We leave,now.”

Later we see Naruto face sweating, {I over did it, I think I have learned them already, but I wanna keep going. I wanna be the best at these weapons, better than anyone in the Uzu.} “come on guys we got a ways to go to be the best!!”

We see so many Naruto’s holding Samurai weapons it is uncountable, barley enough room to fight.

Next:
Phase II of the Uzu teachings.

“Always a student”

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 06-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (06-24-2012), KiddJutsu (06-24-2012), Narut0360 (06-24-2012), royalmage (06-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012)
Old 06-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #882
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The next chapter. This one is a short one, in anticipation for the battles. The next one will probably cover 12-13 posts. This war will be the biggest chapter that i ever wrote. So this one, that i'm posting now, has the role to introduce you guys to the war state. Give me your thoughts.

Naruto: Hell, Heaven, Purgatory and Earth.

The panel shows the Celest City from above. Everyone is in a rush. Armies are heading towards their location. Vishnu is in his tower with Naruto, Sasuke, Faust, Konohamaru, and Gabriel.

Vishnu: So this is it...
Naruto: Indeed. We lose, or we win.
Sasuke: I'd rather win this war.
Faust: Do you think that we don't want that?
Gabriel: We all want a victory today. Everyone wants a victory..us, Michael, Yama, Raiden...
Konohamaru: The question is..this time what are fighting for? Survival? Glory? Honor? Freedom? Power?
Sasuke: I guess that we are fighting for all of them.
Vishnu knocks on the table and a servant brings six glasses of sake. Each man takes one.
Konohamaru: What's this for?
Vishnu: Two things. First: for our victory. And second: we have some news. Naruto and Sasuke...well...they are both going to be fathers! Sakura and Hinata are pregnant!
Naruto shocked: How did...?!?
Sasuke surprised: I guess that this sneaky bastard knows everything around here!
Gabriel: Fathers? Hmpf...a child it's such a drag. You will both put away your weapons and change diappers soon enough.
Naruto laughs: I prefer that instead of fighting in countless wars!
Faust: I'm happy for both of you guys! I never knew what meant to be a father...but i can see the joy on your faces!
Konohamaru: When your children will pass the Genin Exam, i will take them in my own team!
Sasuke laughs: No thanks, i really want them to became ninjas!
Konohamaru: What do you mean?!? That i'm not good enough!?! You trained me!*
Sasuke smiling: Well, i did a heck of a job, didn't i?
Konohamaru: I was powerful to begin with!
Sasuke: Yeah, right. You used to be a spoiled brat! I still can't belive that you passed the Chunnin Exams!
They all laugh and are happy, as the war comes closer to them.
Naruto: Vishnu...you have to make a promise to me and Sasuke. Actually all of you have to make this promise.*
Vishnu: What promise?
Sasuke: I don't think that all of us will return alive to this room, after the battle.
Naruto: So...if we win...
Sasuke: And something happens to me or Naruto...
Naruto: Promise us that you will take care of them.*
Sasuke: That you will teach them everything you know!
Naruto: And make sure that they will be on the right path!
Sasuke: And not idiots, like Naruto...
Naruto: Or stupid avengers like Sasuke.
Everyone but Vishnu: We do promise!
Vishnu: I don't promise. I vow to protect them with my life, i vow to teach them everything i know, i vow to make them more powerful than they will ever dream, i vow to place them on the right path, and i vow to always remind them of their parents!
Both Naruto and Sasuke: Thank you Vishnu...thank you all!
Suddenly Krishna enters the room.
Krishna: Grand Commander Vishnu...Commaders Naruto, Sasuke...General Faust, General Konohamaru, General Gabriel...it's time. Michael's armies will reach our gates in a couple of hours. Our scouts reported that an army of demons is approaching from the south. And another army of unknown creatures is coming from the west. The armies are exactly a couple of hours away from our walls. By the end of the day, we are under siege.
Naruto: Were the citizen evacuated?
Krishna: All the citizens were evacuated to the Earth and scattered between the five countries.
Sasuke: How are the preparations going?
Krishna: Each army is at its position and waiting for their commanders.*
Gabriel: And the company of angels?
Krishna: Inside the City walls, and ready to engage any enemy that might come.
Konohamaru: The Kages?
Krishna: At their respective armies.
Vishnu: Thank you my friend. Without you, he walls of the City would have been destroyed a long time ago.
Krishna leaves the room.
Vishnu: You all have one hour. One last hour before we begin. Use it wisely. Meet me back here.
They all leave the room except Vishnu.

The scene shows Michael and Raphael marching in front of their angel company. They both wear white armors.

Raphael: In four hours we will be at the gates of the Celest City.
Michael: Good...by the way...don't you feel something strange in the City?
Raphael: I do. I feel two Archangels's powers. One is around our own levels, and one is weaker. The one around our levels feels familiary.
Michael: It's Gabriel. He escaped the Heavens and joined Vishnu's army. The other energy belongs to our renegade brother.
Raphael: Lucifer? Lucifer is there?
Michael: It seems that Lucifer is captive there. Probably he tried to make a bargain with Vishnu.
Raphael: With Gabriel there...these complicates the things.
Michael: Gabriel is not the threat. I trust that you can handle him. Something else concerns me.
Raphael: And what's that Michael?
Michael: Why don't we feel Vishnu's energy? His power should be felt by us from several miles awAy. It's like he is not even in the City.
Raphael: Maybe the coward ran away.
Michael: He is not a coward. Remember brother: he was the only one to fight the leader of Dragons and win. He is not a coward...no...something else is happening there...
Suddenly an angel appears next to them.
Michael: Speak.
Angel: Michael...our scouts reported something strange. It seems that two more armies are heading towards the Celest City. One is coming from the west and one from the south. The one coming from the south is an army of deamons, lead by Raiden. And the one coming from the west is an army made of the Purgatory's beasts and it is commanded by Yama Dharma.
Raphael: So three armies are going against the City at the same time? Something is strange here.
Michael: Vishnu's head is the prize it seems. Hmpf...Lucifer was probably betrayed by his minions. And now they are planning to take the power themselves. Vishnu probably knows this if he has Lucifer captive. It means that he divided his forces into three parts. Probably he will lead one of the armies against me. And the other two armies will be commanded by Naruto and Sasuke.
Raphael: So what do we do?
Michael: We could ambush one of the armies, and come from south or west...but...i think that it's better to stick with the original plan. I think that those two brats are going to be able to keep the monsters and the demons away. Vishnu is in a tight grip right now...fighting against the Heavens, Hell and Purgatory...if he pulls this off, he will probably assume the Creator's position.*
Raphael: There is no way for him to win this!
Michael: I know. But he will try. And i count on that.
Raphael: Can we win, brother?
Michael with menacing eyes: We will crush them, brother. All of them!

The panel shows Yama and Dante. *Behind them lies a giant army of several creatures. Harpies, Hydras, Dragons, Giants, Furies, Lamias, Chimaeras, Minotaurs, Sphinxes and Manticores. At least 10.000 creatures are marching towards the Celest City.

Dante: I summoned the finest warriors from the Purgatory for you, Yama.
Yama: And i thank you for that.
Dante: So what's our aim?
Yama: We have two objectives. First and the most important: we have to get the Three Treasures in our possession. If we do it, i will receive unlimited powers from them, and i will crush any army with just a glare.
Dante: And the second?
Yama with a threating pose: Vishnu's head!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (06-24-2012), royalmage (06-25-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-24-2012)
Old 06-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #883
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Raiden with Zero. Behind them an army of demons is coming. The demons are shaped as human beings, but with red eyes, long claws and muscular bodies. Each demon holds a weapon of some sort. Some of them have swords, some axes, some daggers.

Raiden: I still don't understand you Zero. How can i be sure that i can trust you?
Zero: You cannot be sure. You have to take a leap of faith.
Raiden: But i cannot understand why you want to fight against your comrades? Against your own people?
Suddenly red markings appear on Zero's body. His entire right side is covered in red seals. His eye turned red.
Zero: Because i want their blood. Because i want to decide my own fate!
Raiden: But you could chose to be on the good side.
Zero: The Creator represent that side. I don't want to be asociated with him at all. I want to be acknowledged for my own actions. If i fight on their side, they would simply assume that the Creator made me. But if i murder them, nobody will ever think again about me that i am simply a container for the Creator.
Suddenly Mefisto lands near Raiden. She is beatiful as always. She wears a tight black leather body suit. She is equipped with several daggers, at her waist, on her legs and her forearms.
Mefisto: Give the boy a rest, Raiden. He will prove if he can handle the stuff.*
Raiden: What about you Mefisto?*
Mefisto: What about me?
Raiden: What if you encounter Faust on the battlefield?
Mefisto: I will reap his heart out.*
Raiden laughs: You truly are determined.
Mefisto: Who do you think that will come after us? Who will face our army?
Raiden: Naruto or Sasuke.*
Mefisto: Why not Vishnu?
Raiden: He is going after Michael. He will face the Archangel directly. It will be a battle even greater than what happend between him and Livontes.*
Mefisto: Can i have Sasuke? If we fight him, can i kill him?
Raiden: Actually i'm pretty sure that we will fight Naruto. Sasuke wants Yama's head. Also i'm pretty sure that you won't get your chance at Faust. He is probably with Sasuke, going after Dante. I'm sure that Naruto is the one that will face us.
Mefisto: What do you know about him?
Zero talks: He is a powerful opponent. He is cunning. But he relies on his eyes too much. That's his weakness.
Mefisto: Then i will simply take his eyes out.
Raiden: It's not going to be that simple. He has Kurama to protect him. Not even you can penetrate the Kyuubi's shield. No, you two will take care of his army. I will have Naruto. Zero you will fight his general. Kill him. Mefisto, you will lead the demons against his army.
Mefisto: Rogered!
Zero: I wonder who is Naruto's general...
Raiden: It doesn't matter. We will kill them all. We will dominate the world. And i will became the Creator. Mefisto! Did you prepare everything, for my summoning?
Mefisto: Aye Raiden. The gates are ready to be opened.
Raiden: Perfect. If the things go wrong, i will summon the beast and will kill them all!

The scene shows Naruto talking with Hinata in their room.*

Naruto: I love you...and i still cannot belive that we are going to have a baby!
Hinata: Me neither! I love you, Naruto!
Naruto smiles with sadness.
Hinata: What happend, my love?*
Naruto: You will be safe, Hinata. I promise you. Even if we lose and die, you won't get hurt!
Hinata: What do you mean?!? You won't die! Not now! Not when we are going to have a baby!
Naruto: It's a possibility! I don't say that i will die, but it might happen!
Hinata: Then don't die!
Naruto hugs Hinata and kisses her.
Naruto: I will always love you...you and our baby...forever...and i'm sorry...
Hinata: For what?
The panel shows Naruto with the Rinnegan in his eyes, placing his fingers on Hinata's chest.
Naruto: You will be safe, with Sakura...i already talked with Sasuke...
Hinata: I don't understand...
Naruto: When the war is over, if i don't release you myself, you will be released in three days.
Hinata: What are you talking about!?!
Naruto: I love you Hyuuga Hinata....Outher path sealing technique! Sharingan dimension teleporation!
Hinata starts spinning in a whirl simmilar with Tobi's jutsu.*
Just before she vanishes she manages to whispper.
Hinata: I love you too, Naruto...
Naruto looks at the empty place where his wife was a moment ago.
Naruto to himself: Everything will be fine...

The scene shows Sasuke holding Sakura in his arms.

Sasuke: Sakura...i must tell you something.
Sakura: What happend dear?
Sasuke with a determined voice: I will return from this war. I promise you! I will return! No matter what. It doesn't matter if i have to burn down the Heavens and freeze the Hell. I will come back to you and our child. No matter what!
Sakura cries out of joy: I love you Sasuke! I love you!
Sasuke: I love you too! That's why you will understand what i am going to do.
Sakura: What do you mean?
Sasuke: I already talked with Naruto. And we both decided that it's for the best. Wait for my return. You will be with Hinata...
Sakura: I don't get it...
Sasuke grabs her face in his hands: Remember always Sakura: i love you beyond this world! You're mine and i'm yours!*
Sakura starts spinning just as Hinata did moments ago. Sasuke looks at her just as she vanishes.
Sasuke with a menacing tone: Now, let's kill the " Death" !

The panel shows Vishnu with Aphrodite.

She is half naked and he is also. They are both lying on a giant imperial bed.
Aphrodite: An hour well spent.
Vishnu: I agree.*
Aphrodite: So what now?*
Vishnu: Now? We crush our enemies. I am going to kill Michael. Sasuke is going to kill Yama and Naruto is going to eliminate Raiden. That's what's going to happen.
Aphrodite: I trust you. I know that you will win?
Vishnu: I will win...but the question is...at what costs...
Aphrodite kisses him.
Aphrodite: Don't forget your promise, my love.
Vishnu: I won't. I promised you that i won't became the Creator.
Aphrodite: I love you...
Vishnu: Even after more than 3000 years?
Aphrodite: Even after more than 3000 years. And by the way...we know eachother from 3427 years ago.
Vishnu: Women...you try to lead gods and humans, and you forget about an anniversary.*
Aphrodite: I should kill you for this!
Vishnu: Take a seat. You have more people lined up.
They both laugh.*
Vishnu gets up.
Vishnu: You know what to do, right?
Aphrodite: I know. Sasuke already gave me the seal for going to his Sharingan dimension. * I will protect the girls.
Vishnu: Good. I trust you. See you after the war.
Aphrodite: Don't lose! I love you!
Vishnu: I love you too!
Vishnu leaves the room and walks a giant coridor.*
Vishnu thinking: This is it...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #884
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Vishnu in his office room. The door opens and Naruto, Sasuke, Konohamaru, Gabriel and Faust enters the room.

Vishnu turns around and looks at them.
Vishnu: Are you ready?
Naruto: Yes. We will win.
Vishnu: Let's hope so. Now...come here..,
They all go in the center of the room with Vishnu. He places his hand on the ground and the roof suddenly opens. The ground is revealed as a platform, that slowly rises. The six men are transported towards the roof of Vishnu's tower. When they reach the roof, they see that Krishna is already waiting for them. They all walk towards the edge, where an impressive sight awaits them. The three armies are lined up down in the City and looking at them.
Krishna shouts: Armies of the Earth! *
Three armies in once voice: AYE!!!
Krishna: First army! COMMANDER! *UZUMAKI NARUTO! *GENERAL! *SARUTOBI KONOHAMARU!!!
The first army shouts : We salute you Commander! General!
Krishna: Second army! COMMADER! UCHIHA SASUKE!! GENERAL! FAUST!
Second army: We salute you Commander! General!
Krishna: Third army! GRAND COMMANDER!! LORD VISHNU!!!! GENERAL! GABRIEL!!!
At this point all three armies are shouting: WE SALUTE YOU GRAND COMMANDER VISHNU!
Vishnu steps in front of them.
Vishnu: ARMY OF THE EARTH! Why are you here today? For survival? Liberty? Glory? Honor? We are here for all of them! We are here to survive in front of destruction! We are here to ask for our liberty in front of our opressor! We are here to cover ourselves in glory, for defeating our enemies! We are here to stand with honor against the armies of Hell, Heaven and Purgatory! We are here, because WE ARE FREE MEN! AND FREE MEN FIGHT FOR THEIR LIBERTY, FREEDOM, GLORY AND HONOR!!!! DO YOU STAND WITH ME TODAY? DO YOU STAND WITH ME, TO PUT AN END TO OUR ENEMIES? DO YOU STAND WITH ME TO CREATE A NEW FREE WORLD? BECAUSE I STAND WITH YOU! AND WE WILL NOT BOW OUR HEADS! WE ARE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT TAKING THEM WITH US! SO I AM GOING TO ASK AGAIN! ARE YOU WITH ME?!?

The end.
Next time: War!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 06-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #885
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

Vishnu that was amazingly done. The convergence of each sides and its main characters are to rendezvous in the same battleground for final war is just EPIC. What made it more interesting is that each sides are against each other for their own greed/purpose; no allies and that's how its suppose to be. Before, all was a game for the throne and now Let the CLASH of the 4 empires (heaven, earth, hell, pergutory) of creation BEGIN!

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 06-24-2012 at 06:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-24-2012)