Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 61 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #901
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

RS gaiden chapter#2... continued.....

*Ultimate senjutsu mode jubei focuses on katonkami producing black flames... katonkami is flying at top speed trying to stay ahead of the flames, but they are closing in on him... then suddenly from above Ultimate senjutsu mode Jubei comes from above to land a powerful elbow strike while the black flames catch katonkami engulfing him...*

Katonkami: "That bastard used the powerful jumping ability of frog senjutsu to get above me for an attack... I have to replace myself..."

*Katonkami uses dragon senjutsu body replacement... allowing himself and hiradama and kurotsuchi to escape the black flames... they touch down on the ground...*

Katonkami: "here, I have injected you with a huge amount of my own chakra to nullify the tsukuyomi of jubeis... now get out of here and relay my message...".

Hiraidama: 'Yes... I am off... oh no!"

*katonkami is stabbed by a long sword of clear-red energy from behind... hiraidama looks to see jubei is completely wrapped in it... offering two extra arms as well, each with another energy sword...*

Katonkami: "Gwaaaahhhh, *cough up blood*... Ahhhh...".

Jubei: "sasanoo is great, isn't it.... now amaterasu will finish you dragon fool... Should have stayed out of my way... you would have lived allot longer... ahaha, AMATERASU".

*Jubei ignites flames directly at katonkami... but he uses dragon senjutsu to grow another head on his back that fires a huge blast of white fire to counter amaterasu... its an even battle of flames....*

Hiraidama: "But... what should I do... I have to help you... let me help you...".

*suddenly katonkami has a premonition about hiraidama, senjutsu, a three circle doujutsu and jubei against him... it makes katonkami realize the worlds only hope stands before him so he needs to act fast..*

Katonkami: "I see now hiraidama... its you... you will be the one... here, go off and finish your training and learn the truth of senjutsu... its the only way...".

*Katonkami reaches out his hand towards hiraidama's stomach as he begins to lsoe the battle of flames... katonkami uses his finger nail to cut his plan, place it over the five element seal... then release it just as the amaterasu black flames overwhelm katonkami's white flames... katonkami is engulfed and thrashing in pain*

Katonkami: "there the seal is gone... go complete your training and find the truth... then you will have the power to face jubei... ahhhhh, go.... ahhhhhh, now!!!!".

*Hiraidama is horrified as his dragon sage sensei becoming ash from the intense heat of amaterasu... as hiraidama runs off with kurotsuchi... Jubei laughs as he watches his former teacher become a pile ash before his eyes...*

*suddenly, a vision of katonkami's death is seen by the frog sage of Myobokuzan, the phoenix sage of SHikkotsurin... and the white snake sage of Ryuchudou...*

Hiraidama: "I swear... I will finish my training and learn the truth of senjutsu... then stop that bastard Jubei... Believe it..".

End of chapter#2....

Next chapter: Hiraidama gets training from the other two senjutsu masters... after completing his training... and the truth of senjutsu is revealed... then as hiraidama finds the truth... the other senjutsu masters go off to face the juubi named jubei...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-14-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-12-2012), KiddJutsu (07-12-2012)

Old 07-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #902
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Rikudou Sennin Gaiden Chapter#3: Birth of a Hero and the doujutsu that will save the world....

(scene starts off Hiradama arriving at Ryuchudou... walks into the cave to give katonkami's last message... White snake sage is already there, waiting for hiraidama)

Hiraidama: "Snake sage, sir, there is something I have to tell y..."

White snake sage: "I already know young one... I had a vision of katonkami's death... and his last wishes..."

Hiraidama: "A vision... wow, its seems I have a long way to go before I am even as skilled with nature energy as even you white snake sage.."

White snake sage: "You have to begin your training immediately... we have no time to waist... Jubei in his juubi form is heading for another village to test his strength... he has to be stopped".

(scene changes to snake sage outside the cave meditating while hiraidama's struggle to master dragon sage mode can be heard...)

Snake sage: "Is he really the one human to master dragon sage mode... even among us snakes and other beast such a feat is almost impossible... however, its this new energy Hiradama discovered called Chakra that may give hin the edge he needs to do it... I am rooting for you Hiraidama, make katonkami proud..."

*Suddenly a huge from lands in front of the cave... as does a huge phoenix..*

Snake sage: "I was waiting for guys to show up... so ya'll had the vision too then".

Frog sage and phoenix sage: "Yes".

Frog sage: "Where is this boy katonkami was training... I wish to meet him..."

Phoenix sage: "I would as well... I want to see the human that will become the first dragon sage"

*hiraidama comes out of the cave to see what the commotion was*

White snake sage: "this is him fellow sages.. the human that will surpass us all"

Phoenix sage: "This boy... hahaha, I doubt it..."

Frog sage: "I don't know phoenix sage... there is something about his energy... he is different then all the other humans I have ever encountered".

White snake sage: "You ready to begin your training boy..."

Hiraidama: "Undoubtably... I am ready to learn the truth of senjutsu.."

White snake sage: "then lets begin with an explanation of dragon senjutsu".

Frog sage: "then I will explain the frog senjutsu method".

Phoenix sage: "then I guess I am last... ha, I will show you my method of senjutsu, but I doubt a human could ever be able to do it...".

(Scene changes to Hiraidama and the three sages outside in a grassy field... the white sanke sage begins to explain dragon senjutsu)

White snake sage: "Dragon senjutsu is based off of the gathering of the natural energy that exist in the earth... the trees, plants... It offers the user the power to control earth itself and like roots of plants... transmigrate your life force between other plants, tree and earth... like your own invisible roots growing to connect with whatever is made of earth... so you and it can become one... and as you know, you can alter the shape of your body, shedding skin and instantly regenerating any external injury.... you have mastered the basics of dragon senjutsu and are a snake sage, but have not been able to control the full amount of earth nature energy you can gather to become a human dragon...".

Frog sage: "Now its my turn...".

*Hiraidama and the other sages walk over to a lake by the field*

Frog sage: "Frog senjutsu is based on the gathering of natural energy from the water... This allows one to flow with energy, in movement and be protected by the natural energy like a whirlpool of water surrounding the user... However, there is also the natural energy of fire we use as well..."

Hiraidama: "Fire... but where can one gather natural energy from fire.. fire is not a element just around everywhere all the time".

Frog sage: "Well look right up you sill boy, haha"

Hiraidama looks up: "Ahhh, the sun!".

Frog sage: "Yes... and although it is very far away from the planet... its immense natural energy can still be gathered from earth, just in a small amount... Thats the frog senjutsu method... the abilities offered by such natural energy makes the body tough and durable... along with a large boost in spirit, as if it was on fire itself".

Phoemix sage: "I suppose its my turn then boy, climb on my back".

*Hiraidama climbs on phoenix sages back and they head up into the sky*

Phoenix sage: "What I use is actually Hawk senjutsu, but the ultimate form of or practice is phoenix form like myself... The hawk senjutsu draws nature energy from the air and wind.... its everywhere... all around us... it offers the user a powerful swift body that can move like the wind, as if flying... as well as eye sight so good, you can see for miles and miles... and things move slower in the eyes of a hawk sage... due to the power of our eyes...
Last for use is the natural energy of Lightning...".

Hiraidama holding on for dear life: "Lightning! But, that is not an element around everywhere like the others... How do I gather such a natural energy"

Phoenix sage: "You are right that Lightning is a much more rare element... not around much to gather natural energy from... However, the electromagnetic field surrounding the earth is a great substitute when lighting is not around... is offers a special power... the power of rebirth.."

Hiraidama: "no way... rebirth... so if I die I can be reborn...".

Phoenix sage: "Yes, its the power to alter reality itself... a technique I call IZANAGI".

*Hiraidama and the phoenix sage land back on earth by the other two sages... and the frog sage gives hiraidama a barrel of sage oil, while phoenix sage gives him a powerful electrically charged metal rod...*

White snake sage: "The frog sage has given you oil of the rarest kind.. it will allow you to already sense the other four forms of natural energy... and the phoenix sage gave you that electrically charged metal rod so you would have a lightning subsitute to draw natural energy from...".

Hiraidama: "I will do my best... and make ya'll proud".

*suddenly, kurotsuchi comes walking out of the cave, having regained consciousness...*

Hiraidama: "Kurotsuchi... your awake... I do not really need your sealing skills now though".

Frog sage: "You have sealing skills lad".

Kurotsuchi: "Yes... In my village I am the most skilled... a true Uzumaki my father calls me, haha".

Phoenix sage: "The jump on my back and come with us... we need your skills".

Kurotsuchi: "Well OK, goodbye Hiraidama, godd luck with what ever you are doing buddy..."

Hiraidama: "I thought you guys would help me train to learn all you ya'll's senjutsu faster...".

Snakes sage: "We cannot... we have to find juubi jubei and try to hold him off until you get there...".

Hiraidama: "But I need so help..".

Kimiko walks out of the cave: "I will help you hiraidama... hehe..".

Snake sage: "Then we are off, lets go".

*the sages with kurotsuchi head off to battle the juubi named jubei while hiraidama sits down, puts on some oil and begins to draw in all five nature energies at once... gives it everything he has... then fails, forcing kimiko to smack the nature energy out of him before he turns into a monster like jubei*

Hiraidama: "This is harder then it looks".

Kimiko"Thats not it you fool... You always try to force everything with power, trying to make it happen through force..."

Hiraidama: "But thats How I mastered snake sage mode... I can do this t.."

Kimiko: "You will not... you just don;t get it... Ever since your mother and father were killed you came here to become a sage in order to kill the monster who did all this to you.... Why do you think everything can be done through sheer force??? With revenge in your heart, you will never master this new sage mode, not even dragon sage mode... You have this extraordinary power called chakra... but because of your heart burns with revenge and the ideal of forcing everything to happen... all your chakra and ideals just burn up any chance you have".

*a nerve is truck deep inside hiraidama... and all his memories of his parents death, katonkamis, jubeis betrayal, all flood to the surface forcing his sage chakra of all four elements to go out of control... but kimiko is too far away, if she does not get to him, hiraidama could become another juubi monster like juubi with a five element incomplete sage mode...
But something happens... suddenly the good memories of him with his family together, katonkami and jubei's training together... suddenly tears poor from hiradama's eyes as they close... his fluctuating sage mode stomps....*

Hiraidama thinking to himself: "All this time I have been so overwhelmed with the horrible memories of my family, friends... I forgot all the good ones that far exceed the bad ones... wait, I understand now... all this time my heart of fire has been burning up nature energy unbalancing my regular chakra THEN too... SO thats It...
THE TRUTH OF SENJUTSU IS NOT USING FORCE TO DRAW IN NATURE ENERGY THEN COMBINE IT MY CHAKRA... ITS ABOUT LETTING GO AND LETTING THE NATURE ENERGY FLOW NATURALLY WITH MY CHAKRA... iTS ABOUT PEACE... HAVING A HEART LIKE WATER NOT FIRE, ALLOWING THE NATURE ENERGY TO FLOW IN NATURALLY TO COMBINE WITH MY CHAKRA...

CONTINUEDvvvv

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-13-2012 at 02:47 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-14-2012), KiddJutsu (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #903
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

CONTINUEDvvvvv

Hiraidama: "Peace of mind, Peace of body and peace of spirit... with all three at peace my chakra will no longer fluctuate out of balance and the nature energy will.."

*Hiraidama opens his eyes to show a tomoe pigmentation around his eyes with a his pupil yellow like a hawks, with a slant of a snake over a vertical rectangular mark of a frog in the center of the pupil*

Kimiko: "You did it... my god you did it... Now all you have to do is learn how to gather the energy without the oil... I knew you could do it".

*kimiko runs up and hugs hiradama so hard his perfect balance sage energy is knocked right out of him, turning him back to normal... Hiraidama smiles as he becomes focused on the task of fully mastering this ultimate sage mode*

(scene switches to the three sages arriving to the battle field where juubi form jubei is... jubei is pleased to see them, as if he was waiting for them all along)

Jubei: "So you finally came did you... I would of liked to test my powers against all the sages, but katonkami just had to be stupid and die alone without a hope in the world."

Snake sage: "You will not get away with the murder if my master and friend... for killing the last dragon in this world... prepare your self".

Phoenix sage:"Enough talking... its time to fight..."

*Kurotsuchi is thrown off of the sages back as the phoenix sage flys at a super speed landing a lighting beak attack, knocking juubi jubei on his back... The white snake sage follow up the attack by slithering up, rapping himself around jubei neck, choking him while absorbing his chakra as well... Suddenly the frog sage comes from above, fires huge sage chakra water bullets that smash into the juubi jubei making him cry out in pain... and as the frog sage falls down the phoenix sage grabs frog sage dragging him and himself down at super speed to land a ungodly powerful double elbow that creates a huge crater as the juubi jubei is smashed into the ground deep...*

Phoenix sage: "Well how about that...".

*as the smoke starts to clear the juubi jubei is smiling as his face is regenerating a high speed along with the attack the two sages just landed... The juubi jubei screams out sending a huge shock wave of energy that blow the frog and phoenix sage's back into rocky peaks... then he grabs the white snake sage, pulling it from his neck... then grabs the both the tail and head end... pulling the snake sage in half... but the snake sage uses body replacement and slivers away befor the juubi jubei can step on him...*

Snake sage: "That was close, but still worht it... I managed to get allot of jubei powerful chakra.... Kutotsuchi... come over here, its time we used your sealing skills..."

*The frog sage gets up along with the phoenix sage... they charge the juubi, phoenix sage wielding a full body lightning to pierce the juubi jubei while the frog sage fires a water bullet to distract the juubi jubei, then before he can react both phoenix sage lands his lightning body thrust while the frog sage on the other side fires a huge fire blast, hitting the juubi jubei from both sides...
However, Jubei covered himself in the clear redish chakra form, stopping both attacks...*

Frog sage: "What is that form if energy he is encased in???"

Phoenix sage: "It doesn't matter because I an going to pierce right through it...ahhhhhh!"

*The phoenix sage is grabbed around the throat by one of the chakra arms... The frog sage tries to come over to save the phoenix sage, but jubei juubi fires an energy blast from his spikes that send the frog sage flying over by where kurotsuchi and white snake sage is...*

Frog sage: "I couldn't help him... no....".

*The phoenix sage is kicking and slashing with his wing tallon, but juubi jubei looks into the sages eye and paralyses him with tsukuyomi... powerless to stop jubei, the phoenix sage hangs there by the throat of a chakra arm as juubi jubei stares at the sage igniting him in black flames...*

Frog sage: "Oh no! Thats the same technique that killed katonkami... I have to stop this..."

Snake sage: "No there is nothing we can do now... hes gone".

*as the phoenix sage burns to ash... the juubi jubei steps on what is left of the phoenix sage in disrespect... He looks over to the other two sages then takes off with high speed... suddenly juubi jubei is struck from his side sent flying into a rocky cliff... the phoenix touches down by the other two sages...*

Frog sages: "But how... you died and I saw it..".

Phoenix sage: "I can't die... As long as I have sage energy I will be rise from the ashes of my death, every time..."

*juubi jubei burst out of the rocky cliff face with an explosion... regenerating the damage done by the phoenix sages attack*

Juubi jubei: "SO you can revive yourself through manipulation of reality itself huh... the technique is called, Izanagi I believe... I heard rumors, but I never imagined it was a real technique... hahaha, How wonderful... with the power of wind and lightning nature energy I can do this too... I will be Immor...".

Phoenix sage: "Hahahha!!!! You think you can just use Izanagi because you can use some wind and lightning nature energy... Ha, look at you BOY... You are not a phoenix sage, nor a frog sage and definitely not a dragon sage... you are an imitation and nothing more.... HAHAHAH.... Just look at your putrid ugly form... you are not a sage, CHILD, you are a cheap knock off who thought he could just study our senjutsu with that Sharingan of yours to become the ultimate sage... Ha, you are nothing compared to Hiraidama.."

Juubi Jubei: "Hi...rai... Dama!!!! I am the most powerful being in the world, he is nothing compared to me... I am the Sharingan sage of the material and immaterial world... that can combine the two wolrd to summon the ultimate offensive and defensive weapon known as sasanoo... No, i am this worlds god and you are just my imitations who could never dream of having my power... ".

White snake sage: "WHile you may be the most powerful being this world as ever known... its only because of Hiraidama... He was the first to add his physical energy with him powerful spiritual energy to create a whole new energy known as CHAKRA... before him... senjutsu users like your self could only add nature energy to your physical energy to strengthen the body or add nature energy to your spiritual energy to increase the mind, focus and eve manifest power in the eyes, allowing one to use techniques through that power in the eye... It was Hiraidama who discovered chakra so a sage could increase both his physical and spiritual energy at the same time...
And even that leviathan technique comes from the use of chakra hiriadama taught you... and because the special Uzumaki clan you come from has always had such powerful physical and spiritual energy... No, you are his imitation jubei... Hiraidama will show you a true senjutsu master...".

(scene switches to hiraidama just as snake sage says that... showing him with a perfect balance of all five natural energies with his chakra that creates a nine tomoe SG in both eyes... with tomoe pigmentation around his eyes... as he walks away from his training ground... the area is completely demolished... with some smoke rising from some areas of the training ground.. Kimiko runs up hiraidama)

Kimiko: "I knew you could do it Hirai... After learning the truth about senjutsu it was a piece of cake... hehe...".

Hiraidama: "No... if it was not for you I never could of realized the truth... plus I still have yet to master earth natural energy to the level I can shead my snake skin to become a dragon...".

Kimiko: "You do not need dragon sage mode now... you are the five element sage with control over nature itself... I will be rooting for you... no lets go".

Hiraidama: "There is one more thing I have to do...".

*Hiraidama with his super speed from wind nature chakra flies like a blur of light reaching hi village in seconds... walk in an abandoned house covered in spider webs then picks up a sword*

Hiraidama looking at a painting of his parent: "I will use your sword father... you always told me I would inherit it and now I am ready... with this you will be with me in spirit... I am sorry though mother... I am not ready to inherit you staff of six rings... You were very spiritual with a belief that I could do anything, even change the world, If I only put my mind to it that is... Good bye mother... father...".

Kimiko crying: "Thats so moving hirai, I am sure your parents would be proud... just as proud as I am of you...".

Hiraidama: "Me too, now lets end this...".

*Hiraidama puts kimiko on his back to head for the battled field... Hiraidama senses them... then takes off with blinding speed*

(scene switches to the frog sage and phoenix sage struggling to survive against the juubi jubei... its all they can do to defend themselves, much less attack with their sage energy draining fast from such a fierce battle..)

White snake: "The seal is ready... I hope Hiraidama finishes his training and gets here soon or we will be goners....".

*Kurostuchi is holding a scroll with a swirl mark surrounded by the five element seal*

Kurostuchi: "WIth this we should be able to seal his chakra so he cannot use nature energy... All we have to do is get close enough to place it directly on his navel...".

(scene ends with the juubi jubei standing over battered and beaten sages... towering above them like a symbol of his immense power that is so far above their own).

END:

RS Gaiden Chapter#4 (final chapter): The sages and kurotsuchi try to place the seal... and Hiraidama in supreme sage mode finally arrives to fulfill his destiny...

To be Continued....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-14-2012), KiddJutsu (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #904
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Guys, i told you that i'm on a break until i'm done with my exams. My last one it's on 25, so the new chapter will be up on 25 night. Prepare to be amazed!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #905
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Guys, i told you that i'm on a break until i'm done with my exams. My last one it's on 25, so the new chapter will be up on 25 night. Prepare to be amazed!
And you know we are eagerly awaiting that drop too. In the mean time J_H and Jericho are killing it. N-360 has made his presense felt too. But the best and most surprising has been KYF. My man, not only are the predictions must reads but this Sage Sixth Paths writing his stellar too. Question, where did u pull the names from? And are the two competing guys Uzumaki descendents?
Old 07-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #906
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry, for my absence. I been having some serious health issues i have been dealing with latley, but i am in the process of working on the next chapter.
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #907
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
sorry, for my absence. I been having some serious health issues i have been dealing with latley, but i am in the process of working on the next chapter.
Get well bro.
Narut0360 (07-14-2012)
Old 07-14-2012, 01:20 PM   #908
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Get well bro.
Thanks, i appreciate it
Old 07-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #909
Narut0360
Genin

Scene continues from page 57

Here it is, it is a little short though.

Quote:
Naruto Fan Fic Chronicles: The Five Year Secret

Scene cuts to Sasuke and Hinata who are keeping their Distance from Naruto but with Hinatas eyes have constant visual contact with Naruto

Hinata- Sasuke where do you think he is going?

Sasuke- Truthfully I have no clue Hinata, but it must be important if he is not returing home with us to Konoha

Hinata looks down but quickly regains eye contact on Naruto

Hinata- I am so afraid that is the case Sasuke. That he has found someone else over these 5 years.

Sasuke- Don’t be stupid, Naruto and I are lucky to have found women who loved us from the very beginning and have stayed with us through the ups and downs. Hinata How could Naruto ever forget you in the first place the one that risked her life for his against Pain.

Sasuke looks at Hinata and smiles but notices she has a puzzling look on her face

Sasuke- Whats wrong?

Hinata- Soo aren’t you a little surprised Sasuke

Sasuke- Surprised about what?

Hinata- That he has not detected us yet? Considering how adept he is as a sensor…

Sasuke- No…

???- No?!

Sasuke and Hinata are stunned!?!

Scene cuts to above Hinata and Sasuke where we see Makura and koudo jumping in sync with them stride for stride.

Makura- Koudo, you hear this, Sasuke is not surprised.

Sasuke and Hinata look up

Sasuke- it’s you two

Hinata-{whispers}-How did I not see them

Koudo- it’s not surprising you did not see us, when you have been looking at us this whole time…

Hinata’s focuses on Naruto and see’s that both Makura and Koudo are still sitting on Naruto’s Scroll chatting away.

Sasuke- when did he Notice?

Makura- You’re a complete dumbass to think he would not.

Koudo- Brother, Shut it! These are the Bosses friends.

Koudo looks at Hinata

Koudo- You will come to learn Hinata and…

Koudo looks at Sasuke

Koudo- Sasuke, it is hard to sneak up on the Boss, He can sense your intentions to see if your friend or foe. He can sense your chakra and he has us two watching his back as well. So the only reason he wanted you to think he had not noticed you was….

Koudo jumps infront of Sasuke and Hinata haulting their progress.

Koudo- to have some fun with you…

Sasuke- Fun?

{POOF} Koudo Transforms into Naruto and Makura just disappear.

Naruto- Hey you two, miss me already… Hehehe

Sasuke- God Damn It Naruto!!! Hey wait a minute you Called me a Dumbass!! Err….

Hinata runs and hugs Naruto… Naruto picks her up and swirls her around and puts her on the ground again

Naruto- So Kakashi sent you to follow me?

Hinata- are you mad?

Naruto- No not at all, I can’t blame him. I’m actually quite pleased he sent you two.

Sasuke- Pleased, How so?

Naruto- for one thing I can do my training with you in person and not just by sending one of my clones.

Hinata- so you were never planning to come back to Konoha then… Why?

Naruto Smiles

Naruto- I’ll show you…

Naruto snap his fingers and in a black and white flash Koudo and Makura lands on Naruto’s back scroll

Koudo & Makura- Boss?

Naruto- Koudo go get a pass for two visitors from that geezer.

Koudo- On it Boss!

Koudo disappears in a puff of smoke

Sasuke- What is he doing?

Naruto- you will see, he will be back very soon

Hinata- What are you going to show us Naruto?

Naruto looks at Hinata and Smiles

Naruto- exactly what I’ve been up too these five years…

Naruto looks at Makura who is still sitting on his scroll

Naruto- Makura.. Summon your brother back, He will have what we need by now.

Makura- is that really necessary, I was beginning to like being solo..
Naruto stares at Makura

Makura- OK Boss, Here come KOUDO!

Makura does the summoning ritual. And in a poof of white smoke Koudo reappears, holding two passes.

Koudo- hey bro did you miss me?

Makura- Of course I did I’ve been saving your seat right next to me…

Makura pats on the space on the scroll right next to him

Hinata giggles

Naruto- Koudo, did you get them?

Koudo- yes, here are the two admission passes, Boss.

Naruto smiles and takes the two passes…

Naruto- Good.

Naruto Motions Sasuke and Hinata to come closer…. Sasuke and Hinata reach for the passes but Naruto pulls them out of reach.

Sasuke- what’s the meaning of this?!!

Hinata- Is everything ok, Naruto?

Naruto- These passes are a privledge, and I need two things from you before I allow you to use them….

Hinata- two things?

Sasuke- what are these two things you need from us?

Naruto- 1st …. I need your word.

Hinata- our word?

Naruto- your word that whatever I show you besides our training can never be spoken to anyone….

Hinata- Anyone?!

Sasuke- even Kakashi, Naruto?

Naruto- Especially Kakashi, I will tell him when he needs to know, and that time is not now.

Sasuke- that’s fine, as long as you plan on telling him…

Naruto- Hinata?...

Hinata is squirming and seems to be extremely Nervous

Naruto- If you cannot do that Hinata I completely understand, however I cannot allow you to come any further with us….

Hinata- NO Naruto!!... Im coming im not going to be left behind and be away from you any longer!.... I I….I Promise Not to say anything of what I see to Anyone!!

Naruto smiles nods

Naruto- Good.

Sasuke- so what’s the second thing you need?

Naruto- Ummmm…. Well I need.. your…

Makura in a horror voice

Makura- BLOOD!! Mhooowaahaha Hehe

Hinata- Blood!!?

Koudo- don’t make it sound so ominous Makura

Naruto glares at Makura, then looks back up at Hinata

Naruto- Do not worry, Hinata, This will not harm you it is only a one time thing

Sasuke- One-time thing?

Naruto looks at Sasuke

Naruto- Yes, One-time only. These two passes are a one and done summoning contract between You, Hinata and me. No one else….. Okay?

Sasuke- Fine…

Sasuke takes the pass bites his finger and presses it on the pass itself. Sasuke then hands the pass back to Naruto.

Naruto- Good, Now it’s your turn Hinata…

Naruto slowly passes the pass to Hinata. Hinata cautiously takes the pass.

Naruto- I promise this will not harm you in anyway…This experience will… Well you’ll see

Hinata- OK, Naruto.

Hinata follows suit, bites her finger and presses it on the pass and hands it back to Naruto. Naruto takes the pass and smiles

Naruto- Great… Now both you close your eyes.

Sasuke- this was not part of the conditions, if it was I would never have given you my blood.

Naruto- Just Do it!

Hinata- is it necessary, Naruto?

Naruto- Yes…

Both Sasuke and Hinata close their eyes.

Naruto- it's Necessary because, the next time you two open your eyes….

[POOF]!!!!!

Naruto- You Will Be Amongst My Clan!!

Sasuke and Hinata open their eyes to see a gate with the Uzumaki’s Crest on it… Naruto goes towards it and pushes it open…. Scene goes white….

End
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-14-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-14-2012), royalmage (07-14-2012), UzumakiUchiha (07-16-2012), Vishnu (07-14-2012)
Old 07-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #910
KiddJutsu
Sannin

N-360, you got some anticipation there for more bro.
Are you dropping another addition soon? Can't wait to read more of it.
Looks like something major is about to be shown.
Narut0360 (07-15-2012)
Old 07-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #911
Narut0360
Genin

Quote:
N-360, you got some anticipation there for more bro.
Are you dropping another addition soon? Can't wait to read more of it.
Looks like something major is about to be shown.
Yeah def, i have almost four chapter written out i just got to type them, but i'm just a lousy and slow typer
Old 07-14-2012, 04:11 PM   #912
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
And you know we are eagerly awaiting that drop too. In the mean time J_H and Jericho are killing it. N-360 has made his presense felt too. But the best and most surprising has been KYF. My man, not only are the predictions must reads but this Sage Sixth Paths writing his stellar too. Question, where did u pull the names from? And are the two competing guys Uzumaki descendents?
I just made up the names kind of randomly... although I knew "Hirai" pans out to "flying thunder" but Gama means "ball or bomb"... I should of taken more time to come up with a better name for the rikudou sage lol...

Of course Jubei, hiraidama's rival is named that because it's so similar to "juubi" . I think Jubei the juubi sounds good lol.... Kimiko and kurotsuchi were both just random....

And yes... both hiraidama, Jubei and kurotsuchi are of the uzumaki clan...

Hiraidama having being the one to discover chakra due to his high level of spiritual energy... Jubei who learned how to use chakra from hiraidama uses a technique called "leviathan mode" where he increases his size and chakra... i made it like the technique that the akamichi's "expansion jutsu" came from... since IMO, the red hair and whirpool swirl on their faces makes me believe they could be a clan that branched off the Uzumaki...
And Kurotsuchi is a skilled in Sealing techniques...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 07-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #913
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KYF - appreciate the clarification. When are you dropping the next I stallment of that and/or continuing the predictions?

Last edited by KiddJutsu; 07-14-2012 at 04:23 PM.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #914
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

A sneak peak from the most epic chapter that is about to come.

Sasuke instantly turns around and catches Yama dagger with his right hand. Yama uses the momentum to spin, places his left finger right in front of Sasuke and fires a powerful red beam. Sasuke, by using the Sharingan barely dodges the attack, by jumping above it. He lands in his left hand, draws his sword with his right and throws it at Yama. The sword it's covered in electrical surges. And it's too fast for the God of Death to dodge it. The sword impales Yama in the shoulder. Sasuke uses the opening to launch himself towards the God, wielding a Dimensional Shattering Lightining Blade. The young Uchiha jumps right in front of Yama, being ready to slash with the jutsu. The scene shows only Yama's determined eyes, and his voice is heard.
Yama: You left an opening...Sasuke...
The panel shows Sasuke's face as it changes from determination to despair. Then, the panel it's slowly zoomed out, presenting his body. Yama dragged the sword out of his shoulder and impaled Sasuke right in the heart with it. The Uchiha falls on the ground, on his knees. His clothes are destroyed. He is injured just like Yama. But the blade piercing his chest finally got him. He looks at Yama with confused eyes. His Spiralling Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan slowly vanishes. Yama stares exactly into Sasuke's eyes, as the light inside them fades away. The God Slayer throws his last breathe. The whole battlefield is silent, witnessing the death of their Commander. They are all shocked and don't belive their eyes. Yama pulls out the sword out of Sasuke's heart and turns with his back at the Uchiha. Yama's voice is the only thing heard on the silent battlefield.
Yama: Farewell...Uchiha Sasuke...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (07-16-2012)
Old 07-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #915
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Hope the exams have been going smoothly for you. I was beginning to think you might be on the cigarettes and caffeine diet studying for your exams, seeing you here sparsely.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-14-2012)