Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 68 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #1006
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
One more question J_H, am I wrong to assume that with the S6P items he's now a threat to Gods like Hachimon? Seems that way with you explanation above and in the text of the story too.
I'll say this. Orochimaru has always struck me as the type of guy who has his own reasons and wantings. He'll use whomever he has to to accomplish his goals, even if that means tagging along with others and their ideals. I'm being very canonistic with Orochimaru's goal of eternal life and the mastering of every possible jutsu.

Question for you is, is he the final villian? And if he's not, who will be the one to bring him down?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #1007
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'll say this. Orochimaru has always struck me as the type of guy who has his own reasons and wantings. He'll use whomever he has to to accomplish his goals, even if that means tagging along with others and their ideals. I'm being very canonistic with Orochimaru's goal of eternal life and the mastering of every possible jutsu.

Question for you is, is he the final villian? And if he's not, who will be the one to bring him down?
To answer that question it would seem only right that the student defeat the master/sensei. So my assumption on ending his ass would seem to be Sasuke, for a second time officially. And another question on symantecs, what about becoming the Sons of Thunder/Wind enable them to defeat a God to begin with.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #1008
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
And another question on symantecs, what about becoming the Sons of Thunder/Wind enable them to defeat a God to begin with.
The son/daughter of an element becomes much stronger in that element. I can't say much more without spoiling things.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #1009
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Lost
*Scene opens with Sasuke sleeping on a mat on the floor. He begins to stir and wake up. He sits up and looks around.*
Sasuke: Where am I?
Voice: You’re safe for now.
*Panel shows Yamato sitting at a table. The next panel zooms out revealing seal marks on Sasuke.*
Sasuke: What am I doing here?
Yamato: You’re being kept safe. Do you realize that you were on the cusp of death? His plan will not come to fruition if the Son of Thunder dies. No… you and Naruto are to valuable right now.
Sasuke: What do you mean?
Yamato: Nothing, forget about it.
Sasuke: So… how long have you been on their side?
*Yamato walks up to Sasuke, backhanding him across the face.*
Yamato: I’ve always wanted to do that.
*Sasuke looks up at Yamato.*
Sasuke: At least tell me what you’ve done to Kakashi and Gai.
Yamato: Them… they’re alive… for now. Knowing those two, they’ll make it out alive, to reach the others. They would be stupid to come and rescue you by themselves. If your octopus and turtle friends show up, they will not like what they find.
Sasuke: I get you fooling me and Inoichi, but how did you fool Naruto?
Yamato smirking: We deduced that Naruto was able to sense Orochimaru through the former Raikage. After being with Kabuto and Orochimaru for so long, I understood their reasoning. And after witnessing what I have of the gods, I fully support them over the alternative.
Sasuke: You support those gods over your fellow man?
Yamato: Fool… Amatsu wishes nothing more than to imprison us as eternal slaves. Orochimaru and Kabuto are using his own kind against him.
Sasuke: Then why not side with us?
Yamato: You’ve seen it. Orochimaru is now the only being to take on the gods and come out on a positive end.
Sasuke: So you’ve lost faith in Naruto and myself?
Yamato: You… you’re a power-hungry international criminal. And Naruto… even Naruto can’t stand alone against them.
Sasuke: If I’m such a low-life, then why did your peers make me the interim Hokage?
*Yamato backhands Sasuke again, this time drawing blood.*
Yamato: I do not have any ill-will towards Naruto or anyone else in Konoha. That’s how I fooled him.
Sasuke: Then what were you doing in Suna?
*Orochimaru walks into the room.*
Orochimaru: He was on a mission for me.
*Yamato stands up and leaves the room.*
Orochimaru: That was a nice little show you put on out there Sasuke-kun.
Sasuke: So you’re planning on taking on the gods?
Orochimaru: Maybe I am, maybe I’m not.
Sasuke: Right… what benefit are you getting from this?
Orochimaru smirking: With this new body… I’ve learned quite a few things. I’ve learned that I don’t need you anymore. You’re nothing more than a chew toy for me. But I’m still after one thing.
Sasuke: Eternal Life?
Orochimaru: Sasuke-kun… you were always meddling into my business, but you still haven’t figured it out.
Sasuke: Just tell me this you snake… why haven’t you killed me yet?
Orochimaru: You still have a role to play. As do Hatake Kakashi and Might Gai. Hopefully the three of you realize your roles and don’t try to over-exert yourselves.
*Scene changes to the new alliance base. People are seen building make-shift huts and setting up sentry towers along the beaches. Panel focuses on Sakura who is standing on the beach looking back in the direction of Konoha. Naruto walks up behind her.*
Naruto: Sakura…
*Panel shows a tear falling from Sakura’s cheek.*
Naruto: Once we have the sentry towers up, I’m goin…
Sakura: Take me to Konoha, please.
Naruto: I don’t think that is a good idea.
Sakura: I don’t give a damn! If it was Hinata, you would already have been there at least twenty times and back!
*Naruto looks down. Hinata sees the two talking and begins to walk over to the two. Hinata just heard what Sakura yelled at Naruto.*
Hinata: Sakura… Naruto…
*Both look up at Hinata.*
Hinata: Naruto… maybe we should…
Naruto: No… if anyone’s going, it’s me, and just me.
*Several more people take notice of the commotion on the beach. A crowd begins to form around the trio.*
Hinata: Dammit Naruto… you don’t get it, do you? You’re always putting yourself before others without realizing it.
*Naruto is shocked by what he just heard.*
Hinata: Every single time you went on a damn mission without telling me… do you know what you put me through? Every single time you go away… I have faith you will come back, but do you realize what it feels like to have that small ounce of doubt that you won’t? It’s unbearable.
*Iruka approaches the trio.*
Iruka: Naruto…
*Naruto looks at Iruka.*
Iruka: Your wife is right. You mean a lot to all of us. As does Sasuke. The pain and doubt you feel, multiply that several times, and that is what Sakura is going through. If anything, she deserves some form of closure.
*Shikamaru steps forward.*
Shikamaru: Also, Bee and Mungo have yet to return. With the old seal being removed, we need to find them.
Shikaku from the crowd: We are all a people without a kage, right now. We don’t need bickering amongst each other. We need to come together, and become stronger.
Naruto: Alright… Sakura, Hinata, Neji, and Kiba… get ready… we’re going on a trip.
*Choji walks up to Shikamaru, resting his elbow on his shoulder.*
Choji: Don’t forget about us.
*Lee crosses his arms.*
Lee: And me.
*Ino and Tenten are seen waddling up to the group.*
Ino: We want in as well.
Tenten: Yeah, don’t forget about us.
*Sai stands next to Naruto.*
Sai: I don’t think that will be a good idea.
Naruto: I’m with Sai on this one.
Ino and Tenten simultaneously: Why NOT!!!!
Lee: Tenten, darling… I love you… but you are carrying my child right now. To lose you would be one death for me to burden. To lose both you and the child…
*Tenten walks over to Lee, hugging him and kissing him.*
Tenten: Fine then. But if you come back with a single bruise…
Lee smiling: Understood.
Ino: That was so sweet. Who knew Lee had it in him.
*Panel shows inner-Ino.*
inner-Ino: How come can’t my man be sweet and romantic like that?!
*Panel shows Sai smiling. Sai walks up to Ino.*
Sai: Not only are you pregnant, but you will be needed here.
Shikaku: He’s right. With your father still gone, we’re going to need you.
*Scene switches to Kiri, showing Kabuto, several Kabuto clones, and his new clones. The panel focuses on the corpse that Inoichi is trapped in.*

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 07-23-2012 at 01:54 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-25-2012), KiddJutsu (07-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (07-24-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #1010
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Inoichi: How is this possible?
Kabuto: That does not concern you. All you need to know is that our has grown in quantity and quality.
*Ryu walks into the room.*
Kabuto: And look who has returned.
*Inoichi turns to see Ryu. Ryu walks up to Inoichi and kicks him across the face.*
Kabuto: No reason to be so harsh.
Ryu: Naruto is mine, you hear me?!
Kabuto smirking: Are you sure you want that?
Ryu: That bastard… had it not been for Lord Hachimon…
Kabuto: Hold your tongue!
*Ryu looks at Inoichi.*
Ryu: Go back to where you came from, you piece of shit.
*Kabuto nods at Professor. Professor walks up the Inoichi, doing more handsigns. Suddenly the corpse goes lifeless again. Professor flickers away. Kabuto and Ryu stare at each other. Scene switches back to Naruto and company. Ugito runs up to Naruto.*
Ugito: Can I come too?
Gaara: I’m saying no to that.
Ugito: No fair.
Naruto: Gaara is right.
*Ugito pouts.*
Naruto smiling: Besides, with us gone, someone needs to protect the kids.
*Ugito looks up at Naruto smiling.*
Akatsuchi: Besides, we need to work on your bijuu-dama.
Ugito pouting: Oh-kayyyyy….
Naruto: Are we ready?
*Naruto looks at everyone as they nod at him. Naruto creates several clones, each one grabbing everyone that is going, and in a flash, they’re gone. Scene switches to Konoha. Naruto looks around at the destruction, seeing where his apartment used to be.*
Naruto: To think… we’re going to have to rebuild again.
Hinata: As long as you are here, I don’t care how many times we rebuild.
Naruto: Alright, we’re going to divide up into two groups of four. I will remain here.
*Suddenly another clone poofs in next to Naruto. He hands him a bag, then poofs away. Naruto grabs into the bag, pulling out small ear piece radios. He tosses one to everyone.*
Naruto: Team 1 will consist of Hinata, Kiba, Shikamaru, and Choji. Team 2 will consist of Neji, Lee, Sakura, and Sai. Sai, you know what to do.
*Sai unravels a scroll, painting a large bird. The bird comes to life, and Sai jumps on its back as it flies upward.*
Naruto: Lee and Choji… you are to watch Neji and Hinata’s backs.
Lee and Choji: Aye!
Naruto: Hinata, you start on the north side, Neji, the east side. Kiba, I want you in the northeast. Inform of which scents you recognize.
Sakura: What about the remaining sectors?
*Naruto enters Kurama Sage mode instantly. He does a handsign, creating over 2,000 clones.*
Naruto’s simultaneously: Leave it to me.
*All of the Naruto’s leap way, leaving the original where he stood. He sits and begins to meditate, gathering natural energy. Scene switches to Neji, Sakura, and Lee.*
Neji: Do not worry Sakura. If he is here, we will find him.
*Sakura smiles at Neji. Lee looks around.*
Sakura: Thanks Neji.
*Scene switches to Sai flying up in the air. He notices movement in the north, flying closer to get a better glimpse. The next panel shows a shocked Sai.*
Sai through the radio: Naruto…
Naruto: I already know Sai. Go on and tell everyone else.
Sai: We’ve got maybe a couple of hours.
Sakura: What do you mean a couple of hours?
Sai: I see a couple of battalions of the Ryun army marching towards Konoha. They’re leaving a path of destruction in their wake.
Sakura in thought: Dammit.
*Panel focuses on Naruto. He opens his eyes.*
Naruto: And that’s not all.
Shikamaru: I don’t like the sound of that.
Naruto: Susanoo is with them.
*Scene switches to Orochimaru and Sasuke.*
Orochimaru: It seems that not only are your friends here, but some of mine are almost here as well.
*Orochimaru does a handsign, changing forms into his old self.*
Orochimaru: Who do you think will come out on top?
*Sasuke spits at Orochimaru.*
Sasuke: Coward…
*Orochimaru gets up and leaves the room.*
Sasuke in thought: Bout damn time. You think I don’t recognize this seal, Orochimaru.
*Flashback scene to where Sasuke fought Danzo, showing the same seal then. The flashback ends. Sasuke’s Susanoo mainfests, erasing the seal. Sasuke cancels his Susanoo, and stands up.*
Sasuke: Got to find Kakashi and Gai and then get the fuck out of here.
*Scene switches back to Naruto (about 90 minutes has passed). He has a shocked expression.*
Naruto through the radio: Everybody come back, immediately.
*Scene switches to Bee and Mungo who are seen chained up in a cell. In the next cell is Kakashi and Gai.*
Bee: Yo… Kakashi…
Kakashi: Yes, Bee-sama?
Bee: Is you and that beast over der aight?
Gai: We’re ok Bee-sama.
Kakashi: Does anyone know where we are?
Mungo: Aye, we’re in Kiri, in the interrogation room.
Gai: Is this the room…
Mungo: Aye. This is the room where the countless slaughters occurred. Makes perfect sense, too, why they put cells in here.
Bee: How so?
Mungo: This room is also a chakra barrier. No one outside will sense us, unless we walk through that door. *nods to the door*
Kakashi: What are the two of you doing here anyways?
Mungo: We saw a carriage leaving Konoha. We volunteered to go back to get Sasuke-sama. We thought he was in the carriage.
Gai: What in the hell happened Kakashi?
Kakashi: Orochimaru…
*Scene changes back to Konoha. Sai is seen flying back to Naruto. Sai leaps off of his bird and lands next Naruto.*
Sai: Susanoo and the Ryun army will be here in a matter of minutes.
Naruto: That’s not all… Orochimaru is here.
*Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, and Kiba are seen running back. Then we see Neji and Lee. The next panel shows Sakura running, then coming across Orochimaru in his original form.*
Orochimaru: So we have the little pink-haired girl. The one who was always in the shadows of Naruto and Sasuke-kun.
*Sakura is struck with a fear that stifles her. Scene changes to Naruto.*
Naruto in thought: Dammit, Sakura stopped moving. Did they cross paths?
*Scene switches back to Orochimaru and Sakura.*
Orochimaru: Tell me… Mrs. Uchiha… how does it feel being the worthless, useless one on such a dominant team?
*A tear is shown running down Sakura’s cheek.*
Orochimaru: You’re worse than Tsunade-chan. Two bitches, one following in the footsteps of the other. At least your husband had enough strength to die with some dignity.
*Something snaps in Sakura. She looks at Orochimaru determined.*
Sakura: You bastard!
*Sakura lashes out at Orochimaru, charging him with both fists charged with chakra. When she’s covered halfway of the original distance between her and Orochimaru, she slams the ground, causing a small quake, destroying the ground, making it unstable. Orochimaru is seen, trying to gather his footing. Suddenly, Sakura comes down with a crashing heel kick, nailing Orochimaru right on top of his head. Orochimaru is sent crashing through the earth. Sakura leaps atop a building that has remained standing in Konoha. Scene switches to Naruto and crew as they race towards Sakura.*
Sakura: Serves you right, you son-of-a-bitch. My Sasuke wouldn’t leave me like that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-25-2012), KiddJutsu (07-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (07-24-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-23-2012, 01:52 PM   #1011
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

*Scene shows Naruto and crew coming around a corner and seeing Sakura down the road on top of a building. Naruto looks down further and sees Susanoo. Panel focuses on Susanoo looking at Sakura. Susanoo flickers to Sakura, puching her in the midsection, sending her flying. Naruto leaps up, catching her and landing back with the group. Naruto looks at Hinata.*
Naruto: Get her back to Shizune. And stay there. We’re about to be on our way as well.
Hinata: Ok.
*Hinata grabs hold of Sakura and flashes out.*
Naruto: Neji, Kiba, did you see or smell any evidence of Sasuke?
Neji: No.
Kiba: His scent is still here, as well as another one. I can barely smell Kakashi, Gai, and Yamato.
*Naruto goes wide-eyed.*
Kiba: Sasuke is still here somewhere. But Kakashi and Gai have been gone for at least a day now. And Yamato…probably half a day.
Naruto: Sai, take to the air again. Shikamaru, come up with some strategy to immobilize that army. Susanoo is mine. Steer clear of us. We’re leaving in a couple of minutes.
*Sai draws another bird, hopping on it, flying in the sky. Everyone huddles around Shikamaru. Naruto flashes out to Susanoo. Scene shows Susanoo and Naruto.*
Susanoo: Well, well, if it isn’t the son of wind.
Naruto: Susanoo…
Susanoo: You’ve changed in these… how long has it been… 4 years?! Show me what you’ve learned.
*Scene switches to the group huddled around Shikamaru.*
Shikamaru: Tell me Neji, are there any clones?
Neji: I don’t think so. And this is it. I don’t see anyone for miles.
Kiba: Same here, I don’t smell any new scents.
Shikamaru: Sai, can you confirm that?
Sai through the radio: Aye.
Shikamaru: So how many are we facing?
Neji: Thirty.
Shikamaru: Ok, we’re going to let Choji and Lee have first crack. Sai, I want you to keep an eye for anything that might be approaching. Neji, Kiba, you’re staying here with me. Choji, you take the right, Lee, the left. We’ll intervene if we have to.
Choji: You won’t.
Lee: Exactly! *gives the thumbs up*
*The next panel shows Choji and Lee attack the battalion from the sky, with Naruto and Susanoo seen in the top right corner of the panel. The next panel zooms on them.*
Susanoo: C’mon son of wind. Show me what you have.
*Suddenly Tsukuyomi and Amerterasu appear standing beside Susanoo.*
Amerterasu: Come now brother, let us have some fun as well.
Susanoo: Shut up, bitch. You’ve been around her too long.
Tsukuyomi: Speak for yourself brother, but I like that fact.
Amerterasu: Yes, let me have my way with the boy. Maybe he’ll join our side.
*Amerterasu is rubbing herself provocatively, licking her lips, looking at Naruto (Amerterasu has taken the appearance now of 5’10 woman, long red hair with black streaks, dressed in a black leather suit, with a long black leather skirt)*
Naruto in thought: This is not good. If they all show up, we’re going to have to leave without Sasuke.
Susanoo sighs: Fine then sister. Let’s see how good you are.
*Amerterasu kisses Tsukuyomi deeply, then walks to Naruto.*
Susanoo: Don’t even think about it. One move, and all your friends down there and the one up in the sky die by my lightning.
*Naruto just stands there. Amerterasu approaches Naruto, beginning to grope him, licking his neck and then his cheek. Tsukuyomi and Susanoo watch on.*
Amerterasu: Well, he definitely likes it.
*Amerterasu keeps her hand over Naruto’s manhood. She begins to nibble and suck on his neck. Naruto closes his eyes and begins to smile.*
Susanoo: The bastard is actually enjoying it!
Naruto: What can I say… she’s hot.
*The next panel shows Neji, Shikamaru, and Kiba looking on at Naruto as he is seduced by Amerterasu.*
Kiba: Why that bastard…
Neji smiles: Keep quiet Kiba. Things are about to get interesting.
*Kiba sniffs the air and smiles.*
Kiba: Yeah it is.
*Naruto takes control of the situation, grabbing Amerterasu, holding her back a bit and looking at her.*
Naruto: You’re hot…
*Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits Tsukuyomi square in the chest, sending him flying. Sasuke appears infront of Susanoo, kicking him in the gut, knocking him off the building. Sasuke pursues him. Meanwhile a rasengan comes crashing down on Amerterasu, sending her crashing to the ground. Naruto turns to his wife, Hinata.*
Naruto: But you’re not beautiful, nor are you my baby.
*Naruto smiles at Hinata. Hinata gives Naruto an evil eye.*
Hinata: We’ll talk about this later.
*Hinata walks up to Naruto, kissing him deeper than Amerterasu kissed Tsukuyomi. She grabs his manhood in a domineering, playful way.*
Hinata: As long as I’m alive…
Naruto: I would never touch another woman, I swear.
*The couple kisses again.*
Naruto: We’ll definitely talk later, about you not listening to me. Now go on and get everyone together so we can leave. I’m going to go help Sasuke
*Naruto grabs Hinata’s ass as she walks away seductively.*
Naruto in thought: Man that was close.
*Naruto flickers to Sasuke who is standing, facing Susanoo.*
Naruto: Sasuke…
Sasuke: I know. Just give me one moment.
*Sasuke walks closer to Susanoo.*
Sasuke: If you ever touch my wife like that again, you will die by my hands.
*Susanoo looks on laughing.*
Susanoo: You can’t kill me boy!
*Sasuke suddenly enters into his full Susanoo, while Susanoo takes on his true form. Both beings look the same size. Sasuke begins to shoot Amerterasu arrows at Susanoo. Susanoo deflects several, with one getting caught in his shield. Suddenly the flame has consumed the entire shield. All of sudden it dissipates. Amerterasu is seen walking towards the battle.*
Amerterasu: I don’t think so, Uchiha bastard. And you!!!! *looking at Naruto* You and your bitch of wife will die. Even if I have to kill her myself!
*Sasuke has cancelled his Susanoo, flickering over to Amerterasu, kicking her several times, alternating on her right and left legs. Suddenly, he hits her square in her chest with a lightning infused fist, sending her flying towards Susanoo. Tsukuyomi flashes in and catches her. Sasuke begins to race to their location.*
Naruto yelling: Sasuke!!!!!
*Sasuke stops.*
Naruto: We didn’t come here to fight. We came here to get you. Now let’s go.
Susanoo: I don’t think so.
*Susanoo holds out his palm. Several lightning bolts are gathering into a ball. The next panel focuses on Naruto, who has leapt in front of Sasuke. He holds out both hands, fingers spread apart as wide as possible. He suddenly claps his hand, causing a strong gust of wind with a shockwave to head right at the brother and sister trio. All three are pushed back, with Tsukuyomi and Amerterasu being blown away. Naruto turns to Sasuke and the two flee towards their group.*
Naruto: When we get back, we need to talk.
*Meanwhile, back at the land of whirlpools, Professor is seen standing on the ocean.*
Professor: You should be able to make this journey. Don’t forget to deliver our message.
*Scene switches to a hut where Inoichi’s body lays. Suddenly the eyes open. Inoichi sits up, breathing deeply. He hops up and runs out of the hut. Scene switches to Kiri, showing Kabuto and Ryu walking down a street.*
Ryu: How come didn’t you tell him about your prisoners?
Kabuto: Because these prisoners are tests for our new battalion leaders.
*Scene switches back to the whirlpool country. A meeting is being held at night around a huge bonfire. Shikaku is standing, informing all in attendance about what has been learned. Sasuke and Naruto are nowhere to be seen. The next panel shows the two, standing on the ocean, looking back in the direction of Konoha.*
Sasuke: I can’t believe you kissed her.
Naruto: I had no choice. Susanoo threatened to fry everyone with lightning if I didn’t do it. I’m just glad I sensed you when I did.
Sasuke chuckling: So is Hinata going to kill you?
Naruto laughing: No… no… But I’ve got to make it up to her. And Sakura…
Sasuke: She’s fine. She cried like a baby when she saw me.
Naruto: We’ve got to stop being wreckless Sasuke. We have families now.
Sasuke: Aye, but…
Naruto: But what?
Sasuke looking at Naruto: We’re always going to fight. It’s who we are. But you are right. I’m not going to keep going off on solo fights and missions.
Naruto: Same here. *looks at Sasuke* Admit it though… that Amerterasu girl was hot.
Sasuke smiles: I’m not saying anything. I’ve heard the stories about Sakura beating the shit out of you when you tried to date her.
Naruto laughs: Yeah, smart move.
*Scene switches to later in the night. Sasuke is with Sakura in the medical hut.*
Sasuke: Sakura…
Sakura in tears: Yeah…
*Sasuke grabs Sakura, kissing her deeply. Sakura returns the kiss.*
Sasuke smiling: I saw you knock the shit out of Orochimaru.
Sakura smiling: Yeah, I did, didn’t I?
*The couple hugs.*
Sakura: I knew he couldn’t kill you.
*Scene switches to a forested area. Hinata is seen propped up against a tree. Naruto approaches her.*
Naruto: About today.
*Hinata looks up at Naruto.*
Naruto: It meant nothing. But I know that you’re still hurt. I… I…
*Hinata gets up and walks over to Naruto. She throws herself at him kissing him. Naruto returns the kiss.*
Hinata: I am hurt, but understand that you had some reason for doing that. Only you can heal what harm has been caused Naruto.
*Naruto looks into Hinata’s deep lilac-colored eyes. The couple kisses again. The next panel focuses on the moon as heavy breathing and panting is heard.*

End.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-25-2012), J-man123 (07-23-2012), KiddJutsu (07-23-2012), UzumakiUchiha (07-24-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 02:44 AM   #1012
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Apacolypz FanFic Prediction 596

The Approaching Storm

Suigetsu and Juugo stand guard as Sasuke and Orochimaru force the truth from the Guardians of the Leaf. As he stands firm in his place, Sasuke eyes his audience. Hashirama: Amazing, you look just like Uchiha Izuna! I can sense the frustration running through your heart. The dark anger you possess....it's menacing. Though you are covered in darkness I can feel warmth in the core of your cold heart. Sasuke turns the other way. For as much as you may yearn to crush the Hidden Leaf, your soul wants to protect it..Saratobi: Sasuke kun, Orochimaru! ( Hurizen turns to his former student) You two together?, Many years have passed since our last battle it seems. Orochimaru: Yes back then I was something of a force to deal with. You stole something from me that for years I researched years how to get back. Sasuke: Shodai, I ask that you start, as we speak Uchiha Madara is roaming this world. Shodia alongside the remaining elders are shocked to hear such things. Koharu: So are we fighting against two Madara's. Hashirama: This is severe! If he is not stopped, I feel this world will slip into further turmoil! Sasuke: He matters little to me! I NEED TO KNOW! I HAVE TO KNOW! YOU ALL WILL TELL ME! Sasuke activates his EMS and puts everyone of the Elders under genjutsu.

Hashirama: It started a long time ago. So many clans roaming the earth looking for a place to call home. At that time I was the leader of the Senju. Madara obviously led your clan. I fought over and over with him. To the point I started to acknowledge him and understand him. Madara saw his clan as the superior force. He saw the gifts of our ancestor as his means to lead our Era to a new. After what I thought to be our last encounter, I defeated Uchiha Madara. I became the first official leader of the newly established Hidden Leaf. Madara felt as though the Senju were going to go back on their word and hinder the success and position of the Uchiha. Many times we met and convened over issues within the Leaf. Madara felt opposed by my position and his fellow clansmen. Being as the Uchihas did not want further bloodshed and war they sided against Madara. During this time, Madara lost his love, his brother and his family in his this crisis. The last time he faced me he swore revenge against the assumed dictating Senju.We embraced our final clash at The Valley of the End. I had to subdue Madara's intentions and protect this world from the hate that cycles itself. After our epic battle I split up the Bijuu and declared peace in the Land of Fire.

Orochimaru: Edo Tensei Unseal! From the Earth two more caskets rise. As their covering falls we see Senju Tobimaru and Namakaze Minato. Sasuke quickly puts the two under genjutsu. With their task implanted,Tobimaru starts to speak. Once my brother had passed the mantle of Kage had been passed on to myself. I seeked every avenue to give the Uchihas power and status in the village. In doing so I created the Police Unit. The peace in our village seemed to return over night as the Uchihas flourished. Our council continued to meet as time went on. Some feared the rising power of the Uchiha. With Madara being still fresh in our minds we did not want another uprising. Even though I disagreed the council voted to place the Uchiha clan in their own separate space from the inner village. As weeks went by it became evident that the tension still remained dormant. Our Village now bloomed with diversity. We had many strong clans who possessed such skill and compassion for our beliefs. My own personal squad had Saratobi, Amakichi, Uchiha and Senju operating as one. I felt it was important to set an example amongst the citizens. With unity peace can be welcomed. Though my time was short lived as I believed in the future. I placed my hopes in their strength.

Minato begins to speak, Minato: Over nineteen years ago, the Kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf. My wife Kushina was giving birth to my son. The Sandaime alongside his wife were evacuating us for protection. In seclusion we seeked privacy as she gave birth. Dealing with the Kyuubi, once Naruto was born (Sasuke's eyes widen!) we had to immediately strengthen the seal keeping the Kyuubi at bay. Somehow the enemy knew exactly when to strike. Killing the midwives the masked man abducted my wife and attempted to Kill Naruto. (Sasukes bears a viscous frown) He removed the seal and released the Kyuubi from Kushina's hold. Taming the beast the identified foe, Uchiha Madara attacked the village. Being the Kage at the time I had to protect my family and my Village. I fought against Madara and released the Kyuubi from his control saving the Village. Sacrificing our own life Kushina and I made Naruto the next Jinchurriki of the Hidden Leaf.

Saratobi: After the events, the Village was in an uproar. The famed Uchiha Police were noticed to be missing the night of the attack. Danzo demanded answers, and summoned the Head of the Uchiha clan to the Council Hall. Uchiha Fugaku swore loyalty and explained it only as series of nightly training. The Elders and I felt an unease about the situation. Without real evidence of treason the case was dismissed. Most typical life returned to normal. Not until your brother brought news of a Coup de ta. Sasuke shows interest as Hurizen speaks. Your brother knew I would heed any word he spoke of. Being that our families have ties. Sasuke: What ties do my family have with you? Saratobi: Your grandmother was of Saratobi, Mikoto is my great niece. (Minato turns his head in interest) You were named after your Great Grand Father, Sasuke Saratobi. Orochimaru smirks as he listens on. Sasuke: I was unaware of this, so Itachi trusted you eh? What occurred after he detailed you about the Coup De ta? Hurizen: I asked for time, I didn't want to rush my judgement. I wanted to still try to reconcile with the Uchihas. Let alone Danzo had other plans. He forced Itachi to make the ultimate decision. To save his clansmen or to save his brother. Without my knowledge until after Itachi made his choice. The Massacre took place! Hurizen buries his face as tears are shown. Immediately Itachi appeared before me and begged that I look after you. Protecting Naruto and yourself was part of my promise to Minato and Itachi. You two brothers of the same strife. My belief the same masked man was behind the attack on the village and the man behind the Coup De ta.
Koharu: Even after the former Kages, Tsunade tried her best to search and rescue you. Even though she knew your goals they gave their all. Tsunade turned her cheek against your actions for the sake of Naruto kun. His compassion and bond with you reached her heart. It reminded her of the relationship she had with Orochimaru kun. Jiraya fighting decades to retrieve the bond he had created. Tsunade was heavily persuaded to assist Naruto. After the Pain attacked the Village she fell unconscious. Danzo became the unofficial sixth Hokage. Not until Danzo took over did the heat on your name pick up. Thankfully Tsunade has returned to us, she continues to try to heal the hate breeded in this world. (Sasuke thinks back to when she healed him) Sasuke's focus is tarnished as he drops the genjutsu. Speaking freely, Minato: You know Kushina was best friends with your mother Sasuke. She always thought our kids would befriend one another. So, How is Naruto? Sasuke is shocked by this question. Sasuke takes time to respond. Sasuke: He...he....he is my foe and probably the last real friend I have. (Minato is shocked) As Sasuke folds his arms and glances toward the ceiling. I want to fight him to the death, to test his strength...but to also test his heart. Naruto has never given up on me. For years I believed the lies and illusions of others. I never had a real goal, never did I have a true desire. I only yearned to avenge my clan. Though through this time Naruto's only goal was to gain recognition from me. He lost his parents, never getting the chance to love them. He lost everything but fought only to gain notoriety. As much as my heart weeps for Itachi, I finally understand his life. My brother was a hero of the Leaf even in his afterlife. To taint and tarnish his ambitions would besmirch his memory.

Hashirama: The cycle of hate does not need to continue young Uchiha. That bitter hatred in the Uchiha clan has spawned many years or misery and regenerative anger towards each other. The competition that your eyes place on the user is like a genjutsu being placed on the caster. You are full of confidence regarding your power and its potential. The very same look I saw in Uchiha Madara. Though once I saw something different in his eyes. The look of compassion and hope.....Do you still have dreams and aspirations in this life? What future do you see for yourself? How will you avenge the deaths of all that fell from day one? The Uchihas have been cursed since the day they awakened that Mangekeyo Sharingan. Since you awoke your eyes what have you seen? Sasuke: Darkness...my eyes have been drowned in utter blackness. For the first time in many years....I do not long for it. I long for a purpose. I long for friends, and a family. I long for genuine company. Sasuke quickly darts his eyes toward Orochimaru. Tobimaru quickly notices the seals Orochimaru is forming and he finishes them! Tobimaru: OX RABBIT BOAR! As he does this the Edo Tensei seal is broken. Orochimaru eyes widen in disbelief. Oro: I reworked your tags and reinvented the technique. How did you so easily break out of it. Tobimaru: The base of this jutsu remains the same, and as it's creator I tire from being shackled down. Tobimaru while Sasuke looks on frees the remaining three Kages. Sasuke smirks as the Kages stand before him. Hashirama: I ask you one time, what do you wish?

Sasuke: To save the world!

Minato looks on smiling from ear to ear.....Sasuke: Let's MOVE! All eight members head out of the Elders office.

END TBC
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (07-25-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #1013
KiddJutsu
Sannin

AP - I love what you did there man. Please continue that fanfic. Great read....
apacolypz (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #1014
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
AP - I love what you did there man. Please continue that fanfic. Great read....
I def will continue it brother man. Working on story and angle right now. All I can say is some epic shit is about to take place.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #1015
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Guys, it's not related to the fanfic, but i thought that i should tell you. Today i had my Medicine College admission exam. And i got it! I'm in!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
J-man123 (07-25-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-25-2012), KiddJutsu (07-25-2012), Narut0360 (07-25-2012), Numinous (07-25-2012), royalmage (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #1016
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Thumbs up Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Guys, it's not related to the fanfic, but i thought that i should tell you. Today i had my Medicine College admission exam. And i got it! I'm in!
Yessir! Congratulations brotha! That's monumental stuff man. I know your family is bouncing off the walls for you. We didnt forget the date man. That's really a big deal. After you celebrate poppin a few bottles and sober back up we'd be happy to read some more predicts/fanfic material lol. Seriously bro great job...
Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 12:41 PM   #1017
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Lightbulb Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I def will continue it brother man. Working on story and angle right now. All I can say is some epic shit is about to take place.
My man we certainly are ready for some of that. Vishnu has us on withdrawal, J_H is relocating a freakn 1000 miles, Jericho has been M.I.A., and N-360 hand writes his stuff great but says he's a lousy typer. So we need an infusion and you seem like it. Btw, love the stuff on all the Hokages coming back because the 2nd Hokage cancelled the Edo but a couple things: Where are they having this conversation? How can 1-4th Hokages be brought back when they were sealed and prevented from being resurrected? What happens to Oro now that they've been released?

I'm looking forward to your stuff bro...
Old 07-25-2012, 12:56 PM   #1018
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
This reminded me of this.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #1019
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Grats Vishnu. Now the fun really begins i bet .
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #1020
KiddJutsu
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
This reminded me of this.
Lol! You have no idea how much I respect you for posting that video man.
Lol, does that represent me? Hey, I just want excellent creative content.
And you've been posting like crazy, so have you guys finished that move already? We had you down on hiatus but I see you arguing about science fundamentals and shit, lol.