Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 86 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-02-2012, 08:13 AM   #1276
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

So did Claude kill the actual Osiris or did he kill kind of an avatar type thing that had a portion of the beyonder's power? I thought in the first few chapters just their presence on earth could destroy or maybe i'm thinking of the third power after secundo (forgot name).
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #1277
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

It's stated that the full power of a beyonder can not be released (without destroying the planet I assume).

Due to that Claude was able to kill him.

The display of powers is somehow funny though. When Claude mentioned Arthur's name Robert was shocked... but when he actually encountered that guy he remained calm and killed him.
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:22 AM   #1278
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sFrog View Post
It's stated that the full power of a beyonder can not be released (without destroying the planet I assume).

Due to that Claude was able to kill him.

The display of powers is somehow funny though. When Claude mentioned Arthur's name Robert was shocked... but when he actually encountered that guy he remained calm and killed him.
Exactly. A Beyonder cannot release it's Primum and use it at the full extent because it would destroy everything. He can use the Secundo without damaging the surroundings though.

Now about Arthur: Robert was shocked because of something. Not because of Arthur, or his powers. But because of what Arthur represented. It will be explained in the next chapters.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-27-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #1279
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Exactly. A Beyonder cannot release it's Primum and use it at the full extent because it would destroy everything. He can use the Secundo without damaging the surroundings though.

Now about Arthur: Robert was shocked because of something. Not because of Arthur, or his powers. But because of what Arthur represented. It will be explained in the next chapters.
Chaps goin up soon?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #1280
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Chaps goin up soon?
Tomorrow it will be up.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #1281
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

And the latest chapter is up guys. Enjoy it, and hit me with your opinions!

Chapter four: The Borgias.

Asia, north-east of the Himalayas. Almost 5000 meters. Tibet.*

The panel shows a group of people walking towards a shrine. Soon, they reach the place where the 14th Dalai Lama resides. The first man that leads the group makes a small reverence in front of the Dalai Lama.

Claude: I'm searching for your master.
Dalai Lama surprised: My master? Who are you? I have no master!
Claude smiles: Come on. You're not talking to a regular man. Neither of us are regular people. You could tell this only by looking at us. I am searching for Gendun Drub. Your master. The first Dalai Lama. I know that he is here.
Dalai Lama: Tell me your names!
Claude sighs: Fine...my companions are: Leonardo da Vinci, Charles Darwin, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Isaac Newton, Harry Houdini, Arinasa, Max and Robert.
The Dalai Lama has shock written all over his face.*
Dalai Lama: It's impossible! You are halucinating my son. The people that you mentioned are dead.
Claude smiles: Not exactly. As you can see they are here with me.
Dalai Lama: And i tell you that it's impossible.
Claude: Go see your master. He will confirm you our identities.
Dalai Lama: You still haven't told me your name. Who should i introduce if you keep your name hidden?
Claude: Fine. Tell him, that Lord Vishnu is here.
The Dalai Lama walks away confused. Soon he returns with an old man behind him.
Old man: Lord Vishnu! Long time no see!
Claude: Gendun. How are you?
Gendun ( The first Dalai Lama) : Well, as you can see, old.
Claude: But still in shape.
Gendun: What do you mean?
Claude: Come on, Gendun...if you were not in shape you would not be able to take my friend, Henry.
Gendun while he looks away: I don't know what you are talking about.
Claude: You don't know how to lie, Gendun. Tell me where is Henry.*
Suddenly the old claps his hands. From the ground two thick branches emerge, aimed at Claude. The latter simply smiles and raises his hand towards the branches.
Claude: Ventus...dividite!
The wind starts blowing harder behind Claude, and as the branches are coming closer, the wind cuts them in half. Claude smiles.
Gendun grins and claps his hands again. Then, he places his right hand at his mouth, forming a circle with two fingers. Gendun fires from his mouth a giant fireball at Claude. The latter *simply deflects the fireball with his bare hand.
Claude: Gendun...you're a Doudenae. You cannot oppose me. Maybe the ones behind me could be impressed. Most of them are part of the Aerhis class. But i am an Eären.*
Gendun throws a strange look at Claude: You're an Eären? I don't belive you.
Claude: Belive what you want.*
Gendun: I don't mean that you are weak or something. Because clearly you're much more than a Duodenae. But your composure, your energy...it feels different. I have met Eärens before, Vishnu.*
Claude: I'm glad for you. So...now that the little show is over, could you tell me where Henry is?
Gendun falls down to his knees before Claude.
Gendun: He will kill me...and everyone here if i tell you anything. Actually he will kill everyone just because you were here.
Claude: Who is he?
Gendun: Gray. He threatend me that if i do not keep the prisoner here, he will kill all of us!
Robert smiles: Dorian? Dorian Gray?
Gendun: Yes...him...he is coming here in a couple of hours!
Mozart: I will take him out. I have some unfinnished bussines with Dorian.
Claude: Are you sure, Amadeus?
Mozart: Yes, Claude. I'm pretty sure.*
Claude: Fine then. Amadeus here, will deal with Mr. Gray. Now, Gendun...why don't you tell me what happend?
Gendun: That man came here with the prisoner. He told me that he needs a place to keep him, and if we don't comply he will kill everyone. I had no choice, Lord Vishnu.
Claude: Don't worry Gendun. You Did well. So that's why you fought me.*
Gendun: I thought that you will fall for my attacks. I didn't realised that in my desperation to save my people, i was actually trying to kill an Eären. I'm sorry.
Claude smiles: Don't be. Now...tell me. Where is Henry?
Gendun: Down in the cells.*
Claude looks at Darwin and Houdini.
Claude: Go get him guys.
Darwin and Houdini left for the cellars.
Claude turns around and looks at Mozart.
Claude: Do i need to evacuate all these people?
Mozart: I don't think so. But they should find a shelter nearby. Leave the place to me so i can deal with Dorian in peace.
Claude: How do you plan to kill him, Amadeus? His portait is not here. The only way of killing Dorian is by damaging his portrait.
Mozart: I know. But my plan is a bit different.*
Claude: How so?
Mozart smiles: You will see!

The scene shows the shrine a couple of hours later. Everyone left but Mozart. He is calm, waiting for Gray to appear. And he appears. A man slowly walks towards the shrine. A man with brown mid hair, black eyes, not too tall, with a thin constitution. He is dressed in an elegant manner. He is using a black cane, to walk.

As Gray reaches the shrine, his face shows surprise when he sees Amadeus waiting for him.
Gray: Amadeus Wolfgang Mozart. What a surprise. How are you Amadeus?
Mozart: I'm fine, Dorian. What about you?
Gray: Not too well. I assume that you already freed Henry and evacuated the monks?
Mozart: You assume right.*
Gray: Who helped you? That sneaky Eären, Vishnu?
Mozart smiles: You should be careful, Dorian. You wouldn't want to upset him.
Gray smiles: Come on...he knows that he cannot kill me. As long as my portrait remains hidden, none of you can kill me. Actually, you know that too. And that makes me wonder...why are you here, Amadeus?
Amadeus smiles: To kill you obviously.
Gray laughs: I just told you that you cannot kill me.
Amadeus: Tell me, Dorian...who are you working for?
Dorian smiles with superiority: I work alone. I work for nobody.
Amadeus: Come on, Dorian. We both know that there is someone behind you. You wouldn't have the courage to confront Vishnu if there isn't someone having your back.
Dorian: Obviously i won't tell you, my friend.
Suddenly Mozart reveal from his jacket an old Colt 45 revolver. He instantly fires a single bullet that hits Dorian right in the middle of his head. Just before the bullet hit, Dorain had a reflex to protect his cane from the bullet, by placing it behind him. A reflex that ne tried to supress as much as possible.The man remains unfazed, as nothing happend.*
Dorian: It's useless...Amadeus.
Mozart smiles: Is it?
He fires another five bullets at Dorian. But again, the man is practically unscathed.
Dorian smiles: And what was the point of this?
Amadeus as he reloads: The point of this was a simple one...Dorian. And you will find it out soon.
Dorian reveals his own revolver. He fires two bullets at Mozart, but the latter tries dodging them. Nevertheless, a bullet still hits him in the shoulder. Mozart uses the momentum and fires another bullet towards Dorian. But this time, it's not aimed for him body. The bullet hits the cane directly. Dorian is heard releasing a shout of agony. Slowly blood appears on his shirt. Mozart smiles and fires the rest of five bullets, hitting every time the cane. Gray falls to his knees, bleeding heavily.
Dorian: How...how did you...
Mozart: How did I now that you're holding your portrait in the empty space of the cane? It's quite simple. You're to proud to leave something of such importance to away from you. *
Dorian: It...it's not that easy!!!
Dorian tries to get up, but this time Mozart resumes to the old fashion way. He punches the other man right in the jaw throwing him away. Then, Mozart simply takes the cane, and reveals a secret compartiment inside it where the portrait was held. He takes out a lighter.
Gray frightened: Wait!!! What are you doing?!?!
Mozart smiles: I'm sorry Dorian. But it's over for you...
Mozart lights on fire the portrait. At the same moment Dorian tries to jump at him, but he vanishes in thin air. His body was turned into ashes.
Mozart lights a cigarette as he watches the horizont.
Mozart: Farewell...Dorian...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-08-2012), KiddJutsu (11-05-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #1282
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Vienna. Everyone is back, and they are all in the council room. The panel is focused on a man with brown hair, a muscular built, a goatee and brown eyes. He is Henry the VIII. Then, the scene shows Robert, Leonardo, Darwin, Mozart, Houdini, Newton, Max, Arinasa and Claude.

Claude: Tell us Henry...what happend?
Henry: I don't know Claude. I was walking on the streets, in Paris when suddenly a wave of energy hit me. The next thing i know is that i'm put behind bars, and Gray tells me that i'm a bargain chip.*
Robert: This is interesting. Dorian was just a mere Aerhis...and not even a real Aerhis. He didn't achieved immortality like Isaac, Charles, Henry, Leonardo, Amadeus or Harry. His portrait kept him alive. So he wouldn't have access to use energy waves.
Leonardo: Clearly he was working with someone.
Darwin: But who? Who would want Henry as a bargain chip? I mean, if it were the Celestials they would have just attacked. It's not their style to take hostages.
Mozart: Dorian didn't revealed to me anything useful. Unfortunately.
Houdini: Well, even i who i am a Duodenae, i cannot use energy waves.*
Newton: Then we must search for the man behind Gray.*
Max: Could it be that there is a third party involved in this war?
Claude: The chances are slim. If there is a third party, they are idiots. They are about to get involved in a war. And they have no chances of survival. Us, or the Celestials would put an end to them.*
Arinasa: So what should we do?
Claude smiles: We should stay here for now. In the meantime...everyone...i need your help. You will all help Arinasa and Max. You will all teach them everything you know. They must be prepared to take their place in the upcoming war!

The scene shows Barcelona. On the Rambla street, at a little restaurant there is a meeting. The panel shows Freud, Rasputin and several other unknown people.*

Freud: My friends. Let's make the introductions, because we are not all known here. My name is Sigmund Freud.*
Rasputin: I am Grigori Rasputin.
A tall man with mid lenght brown hair and green eyes: Cesare...Cesare Borgia.
A blonde woman: Joan d'Arc.
An old man that looks like an older Cesare: Rodrigo Borgia. Or, Pope Alexander VI.
A thin man wearing glasses: Nicola Tesla.*
Freud: Good. We are waiting for two more members of our club to join us.*
The door of the restaurant opens and two men enter. They come at the table.*
The first man: Hello everyone. It's nice to meet you all. Cesare...Rodrigo...long time no see. You are both looking good.
Cesare looks at the man and smiles.
Rodrigo: Machiavelli...
Machiavelli: Your Holiness...
The other man smiles. Rasputin looks at him and grins.
Freud: I don't think that all of you know our second guest. He is the one who gave us various informations about the movements of our enemies. Our spy within their ranks. Our former spy to be more accurate. Everyone...meet Nicholas Flamel!
Flamel is shown smiling.
Joan of Arc: Flamel? Interesting. What did Vishnu had to say about you betraying him?
Flamel:He doesn't know...yet. He thinks that Rasputin killed me.
Cesare: He will find out. Eventually.
Flamel: It will be too late. Now...let's talk about the situation in the world.
Rodrigo: I will start. The Vatican is under my command. The current Pope obeys to whatever i want. So we have in our control the Christian territories.
Cesare: I gained acces to Spain, Portugal, Romania,Italy and France's governs. I have high officials placed there by me. Right now, i control a large information area throughout the entire Europe.
Rasputin:In Russia, things are a bit complicated. I have gained access to the government, but i still don't control all the politicians. But, i have full control over the army.
Tesla: The major scientific laboratories around the world are my domain. I have power over any discovery that is made. The peak of technology is within my reach.
Joan of Arc: So...those are good news. We control much of the world. Now what?
Flamel: We have to consider the Prophecy. Vishnu has found the girl, Arinasa. I have met her personally. She is a beautiful young woman, but for now she lacks any skills.
Freud: The problem is my friends, that Vishnu guards her. And he is doing a good job so far. Not even another Eären, Yama Dharma, managed to kill her. As you all might now, Paris was destroyed in the battle between Vishnu and Yama.
Tesla: And what's the problem? If we distract Vishnu, we should be able to land a hit on her.*
Cesare: There is also Robert. But he can be distracted too.
Machiavelli suddenly stands up.
Machiavelli: Idiots. Let me explain something to you. Let's say that one of you manages to land the blow. That one of you manages to kill Arinasa. Have you considered the fact that once she is dead, you will all be hunted by the most dangerous Eären that has ever lived? That he will find each of you, and kill you?*
Rodrigo: He is not the most dangerous Eären that ever lived. There was once, another one. Much more powerful. It's all recorded. He was known as the Dark General.
Flamel: Rodrigo. These are news for you. The Dark General...is actually Vishnu.*
Machiavelli: So get real my friends. Your aim is a bad one. Personally, i don't want to be killed by Vishnu. I prefer to remain neutral.
Machiavelli turns around to walk away.*
Flamel: You prefer neutrality, Niccolò?
Machiavelli: Yes, Nicholas. Why do you ask?
Flamel as he puts on his white gloves: No reason at all. But i was curious...if you want to be neutral...why did you gave Vishnu intel about Henry's whereabouts? Dorian Gray received instructions from me. You knew from me that Henry was kept at the Dalai Lama's shrine. Only three people had this information. Me, you and Dorian. Since Dorian hasn't reached Europe since he last went to Tibet, it's safe to assume that Henry was freed by Vishnu. And the logical conclusion is that you told him.
Machiavelli: I do not have to answer to you, Flamel.*
Machiavelli turns around again and tries to walk away. Suddenly a circle of blue flames surrounds him.
Flamel is shown with his palm pointed at Machiavelli.
Flamel: I didn't gave you permission to leave, Niccolò. I'm sorry...but you are not going anywhere!

The scene shows Arinasa and Leonardo. They are in the yard.

Leonardo: Young Arinasa, the first thing that you must knows is this one: you must be better than your enemy. Smarter, faster, stronger. More cunning. And how can you be more cunning? I will teach you today. Tell me, in your opinion it's important to know when to strike?
Arinasa: Of course.*
Leonardo smiles: Wrong. It's not important. More important is to create your opportunity to strike. If you know when to do it, but the opportunity doesn't arises...you're dead!
Arinasa: And how do i create the opportunity to strike?
Leonardo: By knowing that each enemy that you will encounter, has the body of a human being. If you know the weaknesess of the human body...
Arinasa: I can use them against gods.
Leonardo: Exactly...that's why, i will teach you how to exploit the anatomy!

The scene shows Max and Robert.

Robert as he reveals his sword: Max, you see this sword?
Max: Yeah.
Robert: This sword was not forged by the mankind.*
Max: What do you mean?!? It was forged by aliens or whatz.
Robert: No. A superior being, can use a part of his soul and shape it as a weapon. This blade was forged by my soul. And it cannot be breaked so easily.
Max: And how do you forge a blade from your soul?
Robert: By using the Azymus...the inner power of each man. You must shape your thoughts as a weapon. You must let your imagination flow outside your body. Release yourself from the chains of reality and bind yourself with freedom!
The scene shows Max with his eyes closed. He is trying very hard, as green energy is seen around his arms. Suddenly he claps his palms together, and from nothingness, a medium sized, round, made from metal and having the green color...a shield.*
Robert thinking: So the shield appeared...it's just like Claude predicted...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-08-2012), KiddJutsu (11-05-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #1283
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Claude and Henry walking on the Vienna's streets. They are both very elegant dressed. Henry sports a cane that has a sword hidden inside it.

Claude: Tell me, Henry...what did you find out while you're wandering the streets of Paris?
Henry: Disturbing news, Claude. The Borgias...Cesare and Rodrigo...they control much of the Europe right now. I have made great efforts to keep England from falling into their hands. So far, i have suceeded.
Claude: Hmm...the Borgias, eh? It seems that we must take them out.
Henry: It will be tough...the alliance between the enemy Aerhis and the Celestials is strong. The group is supported by Yama directly. If we try to take them out, we will have a confrontation with at least one Celestial.
Claude: Nevertheless...the influence that the enemy group has is too much. We must eliminate the Borgias. Call everyone in the meeting room.

The scene shows the council room. At the table there are Robert, Claude, Arinasa, Max, Leonardo, Newton, Henry, Mozart, Houdini and Darwin.

Claude: Disturbing news have reached my ears. It seems that the Borgias hold a great influence over Europe. We must cut those ties.
Leonardo: Cesare could be anywhere in the world. And Rodrigo is in Vatican. It will not be easy to assassinate them.
Mozart: Nevertheless, Claude is right. Our priorities must be settled now. Which one should we take out?
Darwin: Think this through. If we eliminate Rodrigo, Cesare will find out. And he will vanish. We will never be able to find him. If we eliminate Cesare instead, Rodrigo will fortify the Vatican. Probably a couple of Celestials will guard him. And then again, he will be unreachable.
Robert: That's why we must eliminate both of them at the same time.
Houdini: It means that we will break into two groups.
Newton: But first we need to find Cesare.*
Henry: I can help you with that. During my captivity i heard Dorian talking on the phone with someone. He was saying something about Cesare being in Spain. In Barcelona.
Claude: Then it's settled. We will divise into two teams. One will travel to Vatican. The other one to Spain. We will assassinate both Borgias.
Robert: Then let's decide the teams.
Claude: The leaders will be me and Robert. I will go after Rodrigo. Robert, Cesare is yours.
Robert: I will take Max and you will take Arinasa.
Claude: Leonardo, Isaac and Harry are coming with me.
Robert: That leaves me, Max, Henry, Amadeus and Charles.
Claude: Then it's settled. We will go tomorrow. In the meantime, i want you Leonardo to acquire the plans of Castel Sant' Angelo. Rodrigo is probably there, so that's our destination. Henry, it's your turn to train Arinasa, so please do it until tonight. In the meantime, Isaac prepare everything that we need for our journey.
Both men: Aye, Claude.
Robert: So this is it...Claude...if we encounter Celestials, what is your order?
Claude: Your main priority is to keep Max alive. Even if you fail killing Cesare.*
Robert: Understood.

The scene shows Henry and Arinasa in the yard. They are both holding their swords.

Henry: Listen here,girl. You must learn how to use this weapon. It's the most used weapon by our enemies, the Celestials. So if you can wield it properly, you will have a great advantage.
Arinasa: I understand. Tell me, i saw Claude channeling his lightning powers through the sword. How can i do that?
Henry: You cannot do it for now. You must find your nature first. But before you do it, you must learn everything you can about fighting. Claude channels his powers through his sword, because he is at another level than the rest of us. As Robert might have told you, there are three stages to one's power. The Tertia, the Secundo and the Primum. Each stage allows the energy of the user to channel a larger portion of his power in the world. Currently, you don't have access to your inner power. You will gain it in time.
Arinasa: I have another question. Why the others cannot do what Robert and Claude do?
Henry smiles: It's all about your rank. Let me educate you. Claude told you about the ranks: Aerhis-the lowest one, Duodenae: the middle one, Eären: what Claude is and Beyonder like the great religious figures of our history. An Aerhis only has access to immortality. A Duodenae can use minor aspects of the elements. An Eären has access to the major aspects of the elements. And a Beyonder...if he releases his Primum can reshape the world. Leonardo, me, Amadeus and Charles...we are Aerhis. Isaac and Harry are Duodenae. Robert and Claude are Eärens. That's why.
Arinasa: I get it. Well...shall we start our training then?
Henry smiles and takes a battle stance: That's what i want to hear! Prepare yourself!

The scene shows the gate of Robert's castle. Two groups are seen. Also, four cars are waiting. A Rolls Royce Phantom, a Ferrari F12, an Aston Martin One-77 and Claude's Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.

Claude is shown. He is wearing a black Sherlock-Holmes style coat, over a white shirt and slim fit jeans. His black hair is slicked back and he is smoking a cigarette. Arinasa is next to him, wearing a short fit green dress with crèm high heels.*

Claude: Is everyone ready?*
Robert: We are. How about you?
Claude smiles: Well, i'm prepared to end that bastard's life.
Robert: Then let's go.
Robert throws the Rolls's keys to Amadeus.
Robert: Amadeus...you're driving. Charles, Max, let's get in the car. Claude...call me when you reach Italy.
Claude: Same to you. Call me when you enter Barcelona.
Claude turns around and looks at his team.
Claude: I'm driving my Lamborghini. Arinasa is coming with me.
Leonardo: I'm coming with the Ferrari. Harry is coming with me.
Newton smiles: That leaves me and the Aston. What's the distance to Italy?
Leonardo: About 800 km.
Claude as he gets into the Lamborghini: Let's have a race then. I bet that i can get there in three hours.
Newton: And i will be already there for about a half an hour.
Arinasa: Guys...why do you have to race?!?
Claude laughs: Because it's more fun this way! Let's go!

The scene shows the highway. The Lamborghini is leading followed closely by the Aston and the Ferrari.

Claude: Arinasa...are you OK?*
Arinasa: Yeah...i am. But there is too much going on...
Claude: I know...i'm sorry about this. I think that you wish that you would have never met me.
Arinasa: NO! It's not like this idiot!*
Claude surprised: No?
Arinasa: I...i enjoy the thrill of this life. But i'm scared when i remember what i have to do...what everyone expects from me...i don't think that i will be able to live up to the task...
Claude: Let me tell you a story. A long time ago, i was good. I loved my friends in the Celest City. I was happy. But one of my closest friends...betrayed us. He wished power. More power. He was unstopable. In order to defeat him and save our world...i tapped into darkness. I allowed the darkness to take over my mind...my soul. My name was changed. I was no longer Vishnu. I was known as the Dark General. I gathered an army and tried to take over the world.*
Arinasa: And what happend?
Claude: I failed, fortunately. There was a man that managed to bring me back to my senses. *But before he managed to stop me...i almost destroyed the world. That's what i want you to understand. Nobody knows what you can do. What you can really do. Not even you. Until the moment to shine rises, you will live your life doubting your value. But when the moment to shine appears...trust me...because of your doubts, you will be much better than those that are sure on themselves!
Arinasa smiles as she listened to Claude's story.
Arinasa: I understand...hey...will you..ever...you know, get back to be the Dark General?
Claude as a shadow of sadness passes through his eyes: I hope not. I cannot promise anything. But there is only one possibility that would make me resume my former status as the Dark General...
Arinasa curious: And what would that be?
Claude smiling menacing: Your death...
The scene ends showing how Arinasa places her hand on Claude's hand. The man is surprised for a brief moment, but he accepts the situation. She smiles.

The panel shows Castel Sant' Angelo. Rodrigo is inside a giant, imperial room. He places his hand on the ground and a hologram of Yama appears.

Rodrigo: Lord Yama.
Yama: What is it, Rodrigo?
Rodrigo: I just heard that Vishnu is coming to Italy with a part of his men. And my sources told me that Robert is heading towards Barcelona with the rest of the group.
Yama: And?
Rodrigo: My guess is that they are coming after me and Cesare.
Yama: And you want me to save your life.
Rodrigo: It could also be a great opportunity to get rid of Vishnu.
Yama: That's just your excuse. You are scared by him. Fine. I will send you someone.*
Rodrigo: Thank you, Lord Yama! Thank you!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #1284
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Vatican City. Three cars stop on a street. A Lamborghini, a Ferrari and an Aston Martin. It's night.

Claude: So...here we are. We should head for Sant' Angelo. As soon as we enter the castle our target is Rodrigo Borgia. We will take out any interferences. We must move quickly. If we encounter any Celestial opposition, i will handle them. But your mission will complicate. You will have to move even faster to eliminate Rodrigo. We must avoid at all costs a full scale battle between the Celestials and me. Otherwise, the entire Rome will know the fate of Paris. Are we clear?
Leonardo: Si, Claude. We are clear.
Newton: Got it.
Houdini: What about Arinasa?
Claude: If i encounter any Eärens, you will get her out of here, Harry. Go to Vienna. Find refugee into Robert's castle.*
Houdini: Got it.
Arinasa: Well then...let's do this.

The panel shows Claude and the group walking towards the entrance to the Sant'Angelo castle. In front of it, there are four Swiss Guards.

Swiss guard: Stop! Dove andate?!? ( translate: Stop! Where are you going? )*
Leonardo: Andiamo*all'interno del castello. noi siamo qui per incontrare il vostro maestro. ( We are going inside the castle. We are here to meet your master ).
Swiss guard:*Sua Santit*, il Papa non è qui. E non sono stati notificati di visitatori!( His Holiness, the Pope is not here. And we were not notified about any visitors! ).
Leonardo:*Non voglio parlare con Benedetto XVI. Il mio desiderio è quello di fare una chiacchierata con papa Alessandro VI. Comunemente conosciuto come Rodrigo Borgia. ( I do not want to talk with Pope Benedict XVI. My wish is to have a chat with Pope Alexander the VI. Commonly known as Rodrigo Borgia.) .
The Swiss guard makes a shocked face.
Swiss guard:*Tu sei pazzo! il Papa Alessandro VI è morto molto tempo fa! Non so che cosa si sta parlando! (*You are insane! The Pope Alexander VI died a long time ago! I do not know what you are talking about! ).
Claude intrerupts:*Eh ... davvero non so di cosa stiamo parlando? Lasciatemi dire una cosa, amico mio ... se non si ottiene fuori del mio modo ... pacificamente ... i raccoglieranno fuori dal petto il cuore batte. In un istante. *Sono stato abbastanza chiaro per te? (*Eh...you really don't know what we are talking about? Let me say one thing, my friend...if you do not get out of my way...peacefully...i will reap out of your chest your beating heart. In an instant. I was clear enough for you? ).*
Swiss guard:*Chi ti credi di essere una minaccia per noi così? Noi siamo la Guardia Svizzera! Non accetteremo tale insolenza! Tutti! Attacco loro! (*Who do you think you are to threaten us like this? We are the Swiss Guard! We will not accept such insolence! Everyone! Attack them!)*
Claude turns around and looks at the group: I tried to warn them...
The four swiss guards are rushing towards them with their spears prepared.*
Claude: Shall I...?
Houdini: We have no reason to kill them.*
Newton: Indeed.
Houdini claps his hands together, and suddenly thick ropes appear around the swiss guards. The ropes are tied by an invisible force, rendering useless the guard's efforts.
Claude: Nicely done. I was feeling a bit bad to take their lives.*
Houdini: Let's go!

They enter the castle's yard. And just at that moment a giant column of water emerges in their path, blocking the way.*

Claude swearing: Fuck. This is all that we needed!*
Arinasa shocked: What is this?!?
Leonardo: Claude, who is he?!?
Claude: He is Poseidon. God of seas. A Celestial.
Houdini: What do you want me to do?
Claude: Keep moving. If another one appears, send Arinasa to Vienna. Find and kill Rodrigo. Probably, in your path, you will find another Duodenae at least. Leonardo, your mission is to eliminate Borgia. Let Isaac and Harry deal with the future threats. I will follow you as soon as possible.
Newton: But how are we supposed to pass through the water?!?
Claude points his palms at the column: Ventus! Spingere!
A powerful blow of wind strikes the column, thus creating a passage for the group.
Claude: Hurry!
Everyone leaves through the passage. Claude is left behind, alone. From the top of the column a man appears, shaped from the water. A man having a long white beard, a muscular body, wearing nothing on top of his body. White hair. Blue eyes. And a golden trident. That's how Poseidon looks.
Claude: Poseidon. Long time no see.
Poseidon: Vishnu. You are aware that those won't make it, are you?
Claude: I have great confidence in them. I will help them shortly anyway.
Poseidon: You think that you can kill me, Vishnu?
Claude: Well, you already used your Secundo release for this column of water to manifest. I used my sealed state to penetrate it. If i release my Tertia it should be enough to defeat you, Poseidon.
Poseidon: Don't be so sure, Vishnu. Many have tried and...
Claude stops him: Many have failed? I heard that line so many times Poseidon...i'm tired of it. Because of that...i will end this quickly.
Poseidon: vishnu...your Azymus level is higher then mine. But...because you're afraid of descending into darkness...you will not dare to go past Tertia. That's why i will win!
Claude smiles as he reveals his blade and places two fingers on it.
Claude: I don't need Secundo for you...Release...Sciffer!
Poseidon points his trident at Claude and shots from it three thin beams of water. Claude dodges them, and the beams tears apart the ground next to him.
Claude thinking: I cannot get hit by those things!
Claude makes a spin and throws a lightning slash from his blade at Poseidon. The god defends himself by raising a wall of water in front of him. Claude uses the momentum and points two fingers at Poseidon.
Claude: Ventus! Dividite!
He shots from his two fingers, two rays of wind. The wind penetrates the water wall, and one ray hits Poseidon in his shoulder, making a hole. But the man instantly regenerates himself, as the water fills the hole entirely.
Claude thinking: So his body can regenerate in the presence of water. This is going to be troublesome. But a beheading should do the trick...
Poseidon slams his trident into the ground, releasing a giant tsunami wave at Claude. Claude claps his hands together and shouts.
Claude: Ventus! Sphaera!
A barely visible sphere surrounds him instantly. The water hits it at full force, but it cannot destroy it. Immediatly after the water passes the sphere, Claude impales the ground with his blade.
Claude as electrical surges are passing from his right hand into the sword: Fulgur! Spargimento!
The blade releases into the ground several lightnings. Combined with the water present, Claude manages to create a deadly surrounding. Poseidon uses his trident and impales it into a wall. He holds on to it, avoiding touching the ground.
Poseidon: Impressive. If i touch the ground i will die.*
Claude as he rushes towards Poseidon: Fulgur! Singolo Fascio!
Claude launches from his palm a single lightning towards Poseidon.*
Poseidon thinking: Dammit! He is not affected by the electricity on the ground and he attacked me when i'm in a vulnerable position! I have to avoid this!
Poseidon uses his trident and pushes himself up in an acrobatic manner. He lands on the trident with his feet in a crouched position. The lightning strikes the place beneath him.
Poseidon laughs: Hah! You missed! You are a ...
He stops because suddenly Claude appears exactly in front of him.
Claude as he slashes aiming for Poseidon's neck: Ventus...Dividere!!!
The last scene shows Poseidon's head rolling over his shoulders, as Claude lands on the ground unscathed.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-08-2012), KiddJutsu (11-05-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-06-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 03:56 PM   #1285
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Leonardo, Houdini, Newton and Arinasa running through the corridors of Sant' Angelo.*

Leonardo: We should reach the main hall soon! That's where we will find Rodrigo!
Houdini: Let's hope that Claude will join us for the final showdown!
Newton: Probably he finished with Poseidon by now!
Arinasa: I don't understand something! Isn't Poseidon also an Eären? Why is Claude more powerful than him, if they both have the same rank?
Leonardo: There are Eärens and Eärens. The older the Eären is the more powerful he gets in time. And it seems that Claude was powerful to begin with. So, you can think of him as a superior Eären! His control and level of Azymus, the internal power is much greater than the ones of a regular Eären!
Suddenly the group stops. They have reached the main hall. On the papal chair, lies Rodrigo Borgia waiting for them.
Rodrigo: Welcome my friends. Leonardo Da Vinci...Isaac Newton...Harry Houdini...and the young Arinasa. What a great company we have here.
Leonardo makes a small reverence: Your Holiness...
Rodrigo: How are you Leonardo?
Leonardo: Dio mio...i'm fine.*
Rodrigo: Bene...i have a feeling that one of us will not be fine in a couple of moments.
Leonardo smiles: You see...Rodrigo...the Papacy must be freed from your dominion. During the reign of the previous Pope...you were banned from this grounds. You didn't managed to control him. It seems that you have succeeded with this one though.
Rodrigo: It was hard, but i did it in the end. Now...let me ask you something, Leonardo. If you are here with Vishnu, i assume that Robert and your other companions are searching for Cesare. Am i right?
Leonardo: You're right. We have decided that by eliminating both of you on the same day would be better.*
Rodrigo smiles: Indeed. It's a good plan. But it has only one flaw.
Leonardo: And what it's that flaw, Rodrigo?
Rodrigo: The fact that you assume that it will be so easy to kill me. I have protectors, Leonardo.
Leonardo smiles: Poseidon? Vishnu is dealing with him right now.
Rodrigo: No...not Poseidon. He is just a mere tool in the hands of his master. Someone else has comed here with him.
Leonardo: Can i ask who?
Suddenly a voice is heard. A man reveals himself from a hidden door. His traits are amazing. He is a blonde man with blue eyes. Tall. With his hair long, below his shoulders and curly. He is all dressed in white. Behind his back, two giant wings, made of white feathers are seen.*
Leonardo falls to his knees: Dio mio...Archangelus Gabriel...
Arinasa shocked: What?!?
Newton: The Archangel Gabriel...we stand no chance against him!*
Houdini: I cannot belive this! I tried to teleport Arinasa away but i cannot!
Gabriel speaks with a soft yet menacing voice: Hello friends. Why do you want to leave so soon?I just arrived here on Earth, and you know how often i visit it. Almost never.*
Leonardo: Archangel Gabriel...why are you here?
Gabriel: My brother...Michael sent me here. He told me to protect Rodrigo Borgia. That there are some men who wants to harm him. And he told me that for the good of the world, a girl must come with me. -he looks at Arinasa- Are you that girl my dear?
Rodrigo: She is the one! She is the one that Michael wants!
Gabriel: Excelent. Then, i will take you now, my dear.
Gabriel instantly appears next to Arinasa. Leonardo and Houdini notices him and try to stop him but they are both throwed away by an invisible force. Newton reveals a pistol and shots at the angel, but the bullet is deflected by the same mysterious energy. Gabriel reaches for Arinasa's hand. The panel shows his fingers that are very close to her...a powerful wind strikes the room and the air vanishes for a brief moment. Everyone but Arinasa and the Archangel falls to their knees. Even Robert grabs his chest, wanting air. The pressure of the power displayed is too strong. A new presence has arrived.*
And his hand is caught. By the second man. The one that just displayed all his anger when he entered the room. The scene shows Vishnu in all his might. He is dressed in a white fitted coat, with a gold fine line in the middle of it. His hair is slicked back, but with white stripes. His eyes are showing the gold lightning pattern. Three lightnings around a black circle. In his right hand he wields his blade, Sciffer. With the left hand he grabbed Gabriel's hand.
Claude: Not so fast Gabriel.
Gabriel surprised: Vishnu! Brother! How are you?
Vishnu: Good. Now, get away from her, Gabriel. Michael will not have her!*
Gabriel: You seem different...Vishnu...
Robert thinking: This is bad! Vishnu...he released the Secundo of Sciffer!!!*
Gabriel with a concerned face: Is this your Secundo release, Vishnu?*
Vishnu: Aye. You should take it as a compliment...Gabriel. So far two people have seen my Secundo. Osiris and my brother.*
Gabriel: And they are both dead. Oh, wait, your brother is sealed away. The irony...you defeated the most evil man that walked on Earth, only for you to take his place! As the Dark General...
Claude smiles menacing: A thrill, eh...now...Gabriel, how should we do this? Either you retreat yourself and tell Michael that you failed...either i send you into pieces back to the Celest City. And you tell Michael that you failed. It's your choice.
Gabriel smiles: Vishnu...you know that i don't want to fight you. And Michael and I are standing on equal grounds. I do not answer to him.*
Claude: So, you are going to chose the peaceful way.*
Gabriel: Exactly. Now...answer me a question please. Why did you betrayed your own kind? Why do you protect this girl?
Claude: Because one day she will bring the dawn of a new era for the mankind. Because she will break the chains that hold the world.
Gabriel: Interesting. I think that you're trying to achieve some sort of redemption through her. You belive that if you help the humans to release themselves from the gods, you will erase your past sins as the Dark General and you will be able to stand in front of Him.
Claude smiles: Not exactly. My sins cannot be forgiven. Even by Him.*
Gabriel: Then i am really sorry for you, Vishnu. Now i will leave. But mark my words...the next Celestial that you'll encounter will not be like me. You know that i always liked you. If Michael decides to come himself to fight you...just make sure that you won't descend into darkness again my friend.
Claude: I will not descend again, Gabriel. Thank you...and farewell...
Gabriel has a sincere smile as he slowly vanishes from the room. The scene shows Rodrigo Borgia surrounded by the group. Claude reverted to his normal state.
Claude: Rodrigo Borgia. Who wants to do the honors?
Leonardo makes a step forward, revealing his old duel italian pistol.
Leonardo: I will do it. He killed to many of my friends a long time ago.
Rodrigo: Please...mercy!!!
Leonardo: Any last words, Borgia?
Rodrigo as he starts crying: Please...please Leonardo...don't do it...
Leonardo shots a single bullet from his gun. The bullet hits the man straight into his head. Rodrigo Borgia falls to the ground dead.*
Claude: Let's go everyone...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (11-05-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #1286
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Barcelona. Robert, Charles, Henry, Max and Amadeus. They are walking towards Casa Mil*.*

Robert: The rumors are that Cesare has his HQ somewhere around this place.*
Henry: Could it be there?
Henry pointed a modern office building a couple of meters away. Robert quickly takes out his phone, connects to the Internet and searches for the building.
Robert: Check this out: this office building is the property of Cesar Aigorb. Sounds familiar? His name spelled backwards.
Darwin: The guy has no imagination.
Amadeus: Well then...shall we?
They just entered the main hall, and a butler appears.
Butler: Gentlemen...Mister Borgia is waiting for you in his office.
Amadeus: Interesting. He already knows that we are here.
The group gets into the elevator and go to the top floor. As the doors open, a giant elegant room, with a huge wood desk and expensive paintings reveals to them. At the desk, an elegant man is waiting for them.
Robert: Cesare Borgia.
Cesare: Robert. What a pleasure to see you. You also brought Henry, Amadeus and Charles. And i assume that the young man is Max.
Robert: You assume right.
Cesare: Considering that Vishnu is not here there are two possibilities. Either he is guarding the girl, or he went after my father. I think that it's safe to assume that my father has already got killed. So, obviously i'm the next target.*
Robert smiles: You got it right, Cesare. Now do you prefer to do this the rough way, where you oppose, try to escape and we make a lot of mess? Or are you going to welcome death as a gentleman?
Cesare smiles: You see...Robert...the problem is that i am not alone. I took precautions, because my life is very important for my friends.*
The elevator doors open and another man comes inside the room. Everyone is shocked by the new appearence.
Flamel: Robert, Charles, Max, Amadeus...Henry. Nice to see all of you again.
Darwin shocked: I...i saw Rasputin piercing your chest! I saw it!
Flamel: You only saw an illusion my dear Charles. I'm sorry that i had to deceive you. You see...i was i spy. And i gathered enough informations. My time to get out of your little brootherhood came. So i faked my death and assumed my true position.
Amadeus: We considered you a brother...to betray us like this...
Flamel: That's life. Now...gentleman...how do you want to do this?
Robert makes a step forward: I will handle you, Nicholas.
Flamel smiles: I was hoping for that. I always wished to fight you, Robert. Your constant arrogance annoys me.
Flamel puts on his white gloves and stares at Robert. The latter simply claps his hands together and from the ground several thick branches emerge towards Flamel's chest. Flamel points his hand at the branches and blue flames incinerates them. Flamel then claps his hands and shouts.
Flamel: Alchemy power! Metal assault!!!
Every object made of metal or containing metal in the room flies at a high speed towards Robert. The latter draws his sword and blocks them all, skillfully. But Flamel uses the momentum and points his hand at Robert's chest.
Flamel: Alchemy power! Blue flames single shot!
He fires from his finger a ray of flames. The flames pierce Robert's shoulder. He barely has time to react.
Flamel: Alchemy power! Earth erosion!
The ground below Robert starts shaking violently. But the Eären calms himself down and places his hands on the ground. Instantly two spikes are launched towards Flamel. The man dodges them and backs off a little.
Flamel: Impressive. Now...Cesare...come here please.
Cesare rushes towards Flamel, but Robert claps his hands togeer and a branch catches the Borgia's right leg.
Cesare: Dammit!
Robert: You are not going anywhere.
Flamel: Robert...the problem is that i know your weaknesses.*
Flamel: Alchemy power! Inferno flames!!!
The whole room gets enveloped into blue flames. Robert's first reaction is to protect Max. Flamel uses the opportunity and tries to escape with Cesare. But Robert is still faster and uses his branches to block the elevator's doors.
Henry shouts: Charles! Amadeus! Get Max out of here! We will deal with them!*
Instantly Amadeus grabs Max and rushes towards the nearest window.
Max: What are you doing?!?
Amadeus: Saving you from the flames!*
Charles: You're not thinking of doing it, right Amadeus?!?
Amadeus: There is no choice, Charles! We have to trust him! Max, you can summon your shield, right?*
Max: Rright!
Amadeus: Good. Summon it!
Max's hands go blue for a brief moment and then his shield appears from nothingness.
Amadeus grabs him and Charles and jumps through the window with them! As they are about to crash into the ground, Max's shield forms a blue energy sphere around them , protecting the trio.
Henry is shown turning around, next to Robert.
Henry: We got about three minutes before the flames consume the room. We need to move fast.
Robert: Kill the Borgia. I will handle Nicholas.
Henry reveals his sword from the cane.
Henry: Cesare Borgia.
Cesare as he makes a couple of steps forward, facing Henry: Henry Tudor.*
Cesare takes out his own sword. Both men make an elegant reverence and then they go in battle position. Henry has the first move. He throws a large swimg at Cesare, which the latter parries. Henry spins and aims for Cesare's feet, but the Borgia dodges, while trying to impale Henry. Cesare's blade hits the side of Henry's own blade. Henry keeps pushing him back with simple attacks but powerful. Cesare desperately tries to hold on. Then, the inevitable occurs...Henry attacks from the right side. Cesare blocks the attack and rushes himself to slash Henry. But the former king of England does an outstanding action. He catches the Borgia's blade with his hand. His palm received a deep cut, but he managed to hold Cesare's sword. Henry uses the opening and strikes. The next panel shows Cesare with Henry's blade, piercing his heart.
In the meantime, Robert tries to hit Flamel with the branches, but the latter keeps burning.
*them. As Flamel sees Cesare's death he releases a small scream.
Robert smiling: What's the matter, Nicholas?
Flamel: You managed to kill him. Congratulations. My mission here is done...Until next time, Robert...
Flamel throws a fireball of blue flames into the ground. When the flames hits the ground, Flamel vanishes in a burst of blue fire, leaving the duo in the blazing room. Robert claps his hands together and a branch emerges. Both him and Henry get on the branch and use it as a stair to get down, outside the building.
Robert: Fuck this...Flamel is alive...and he betrayed us...fuck this!!!

The scene shows a white, pure, dense dimension shaped as a room. Five men are floating around a sphere made of glass.*Jesus.Mohammed.Buddha.Moses.Amate rasu. They are all wearing white robes.

Moses: Vishnu just activated his Secundo. He faced Gabriel but they didn't had a fight. Should we make our presence felt?
Amaterasu is a tall man with short black hair.
Amaterasu: I think that it's time. We must avoid having him fall for the darkness once again.
Buddha as a fat man: But which one of us will do it?
Mohammed as an old man with a gray beard: I think that we should do it together. As soon as possible. It's the right way.
Jesus finaly speaks: In a week, we shall erase his existence from the world. He is becaming too much of a threat. You all remember that when he confronted one of our brothers...Osiris, he managed to kill him. Something unheard of. An Eären killing a Beyonder. That's why we must avoid at all costs having Vishnu becaming once again the Dark General. So, brothers...do we all agree with my opinion?
Every Beyonder: Aye.
Jesus: Then it's settled. In one week...Vishnu will cease to exist!

The end.

Thank you for reading so far. Please give me your opinions, criticism, anything. It helps me a lot to improve, if i know what you guys like or dislike.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (11-05-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 07:53 PM   #1287
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu! You brought the noise as I'd had hoped. Quick questio. Now before I come back for a thorough breakdown, is something up your sleeve in the story to explain why Vishnu as a slight level below Beyonders could kill Osiris at that level? Something is there, I smell the twist there. Also, you introduced training for Arinisa and Max but that didn't bare much results, what gives? I'm just very curious. Excellent and highly entertaining read as always.
Might as well drop that next edition my friend.
Vishnu (11-05-2012)
Old 11-06-2012, 12:45 AM   #1288
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Vishnu! You brought the noise as I'd had hoped. Quick questio. Now before I come back for a thorough breakdown, is something up your sleeve in the story to explain why Vishnu as a slight level below Beyonders could kill Osiris at that level? Something is there, I smell the twist there. Also, you introduced training for Arinisa and Max but that didn't bare much results, what gives? I'm just very curious. Excellent and highly entertaining read as always.
Might as well drop that next edition my friend.
Well, obviously it's more about Claude that meets the eye, don't you think? You know how i operate with the twists. Osiris's death at the hands of Vishnu is one of the major twists coming up. Also the training will be showed in flashbacks much more. As for the next chapter, let's day that the status quo will chamge drastically. The war is about to begin. And there will be casualties. Major ones. Also, the next chapter will provide support for Arinasa and Max to finally develop as wished.

Also, thank you for the kind words.

Edit: I'm also waiting for that breakdown.

P.s. you will enjoy the next chapter. I just wrote a half of it. Robert will reveal his powers.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:

Last edited by Vishnu; 11-06-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Numinous (11-27-2012)
Old 11-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #1289
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a few questions:

Why did Robert get affected by that secundo release? Is there any connection between those two? It's also very interesting that that girl took that release without anything. Are you hinting for her to become Eären level or even higher?

Additionally this "dark general" thing is quite interesting. Is there any restriction taken into account that is involved with the level of potential power? On the first glance I thought that the status of being called the dark general is resulting from a cold blooded attitude towards opponents and enemies.

PS: loved it, maybe Poseidons head got chopped off too easily and that secundo release wasn't really neccessary.
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #1290
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sFrog View Post
I've got a few questions:

Why did Robert get affected by that secundo release? Is there any connection between those two? It's also very interesting that that girl took that release without anything. Are you hinting for her to become Eären level or even higher?

Additionally this "dark general" thing is quite interesting. Is there any restriction taken into account that is involved with the level of potential power? On the first glance I thought that the status of being called the dark general is resulting from a cold blooded attitude towards opponents and enemies.

PS: loved it, maybe Poseidons head got chopped off too easily and that secundo release wasn't really neccessary.
The next chapter will show the difference in power between Robert and Claude. The Dark General it's not just a fancy name or just a rank. It implies the cold blooded attitude as you said but that's not everything about it. About the Secundo release that Vishnu used: it was useful, because Gabriel is one kf the most powerful Eärens. Let me put it like this: it's a thin line between the Secundo of a powerful Eären and the Secundo of Beyonder. What makes the difference it's the Primum.

I'm sorry that i cannot give a complete answer to all your questions sFrog, but you pointed out facts that will be explained in the upcoming two chapters. Anyway, thank you for your opinion.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
Numinous (11-27-2012)