Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!! - Page 87 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #1291
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Chapter five: Past. Present. Future.

The panel shows The Celest City. Yama and Shiva are standing in front of a portal, both dressed for battle. Yama is wearing a red attire, while Shiva opted for a gray jumpsuit, sporting a purple coat and white arm guards. Michael is also with them.

Michael: You will go to Vienna. You will attack Vishnu and you will kill him. He dared to kill two of our most important Aerhis. Now, it's time for the real war to start. Right now, he is coming back from Vatican. The other team led by Robert is coming from Barcelona. Yama, you will go after Robert. You will attack him while he passes through Geneva. Shiva, you will wait for Vishnu to reach Vienna. We must be sure that the two battlefields, have some distance between, because thus there will be no interferences. Is everything clear?
Shiva: Aye, Michael. Who is my priority? Vishnu or the girl?
Michael: Vishnu is your priority. If he dies, we will get our hands on the girl after.*
Shiva: Understood. Well then...Yama...let's go...

The scene shows Geneva. Robert is in a Rolls Phantom with Amadeus, Max, Charles and Henry. Amadeus is driving.

Robert: It was a succees. I just talked with Claude on the phone. They managed to eliminate Rodrigo too.*
Amadeus: So the reign of the Borgias ended today.
Darwin: Now the question that remains is how the Celestials will respond to this.
Henry: Obviously they will want to cause a reaction from our side. Probably we will be under siege soon.
Robert: What bugs me is Nicholas's betrayal. I have never expect something like this.
Darwin: I swear that i saw Rasputin killing him back in Paris.
Robert: Something is odd...anyway...we will talk more about this when we reach Vienna.
Amadeus with a concerned voice: I don't think that we will reach Vienna so easily, Robert.
Robert: What do you mean?
Amadeus stops the car. The group gets out looking at a man that stands exactly in front of the car. A man wearing a red patch over his right eye. A man dressed entirely in red.*
Robert: Yama Dharma...
Yama: Hello Robert. Long time no see.
Robert: Indeed. How are you, Yama?*
Yama: Fine. Well, i have a little issue with my right eye, but i will have my payback.
Robert smiles: Then why are you here? The Celest City must know that Vishnu is not with me. And if you're here after Max, let me tell you, Yama that you won't reach him so easily.
Yama: Don't worry Robert. I'm not here to kill that brat.
Robert: Interesting. I assume that the Celest City finally decided to take action.*
Henry: What do you mean?
Darwin with a concerned face: It means that Yama is here to kill Robert.*
Robert as he takes off his suit coat: It's been a long time since i have been the target. If your problem is only with me, please leave the rest to go away.
Yama smiles: You don't understand Robert...i'm not here to eliminate you or Max. I am here to eliminate everyone. Every single one of you. In the most cruel manner possible.
Robert: Then it seems that Geneva will have the same fate as Paris.
Yama: You are overestimating yourself, Robert.*
Robert: Not exactly. It seems that i have to clear Vishnu's mess. First with Arthur, now with you...
Amadeus: Robert...are you serious about this?!?
Robert: Yes Amadeus, i'm serious. Please, take cover. Soon this whole place will be burning. I will kill Yama, here today. His existence has been a problem for too long.
Yama laughs: You sound so sure of yourself. You really think that you can do what wven your former master failed to do?
Robert smiles menacing: Vishnu failed to kill you because of a single reason. He became soft. His past...experiences...made him like this. But i will not show his mercy.
Yama claps his hands and a red energy swords forms between his two palms.
Robert places his right palm on the ground. Green energy forms around it, and from the concrete, from a small portal he reveals his sword. A sword with a green hilt and long blade.
Robert with a calm voice: Everyone...please take cover right now.*
Just as he said the words, he took a battle stance. Robert places his palm over the blade, surrounding it with green energy.
Robert: Blade of Athena...Secundo release!!!
The sword burst with green energy. As the light fades away the panel shows Robert in a different attire. He is now wearing green boots, with a black jumpsuit, green arm plates, on his chest he has a green plate. His hair is now spiked and his eyes are determined.
Yama: Robert's famous Secundo release. The word is that you only used it once. Against Athena herself when she reclaimed her sword.
Robert: And i won.*
Yama: Well then...Robert...shall we?
Instantly both men vanish from their initial positions. They appear inches from one another and clash their blades. The blast is magnificent, bringing down several buildings in Geneve. As the dust clears up, the scene shows Robert. He points his sword at Yama. Instantly from the ground giant branches emerge. The branches converge and are headed towards Yama. The latter jumps and avoids them, one by one. Robert uses the opportunity and jumps after Yama. They clash again. Yama tries to slash Robert's chest, but the latter blocks the attack. Yama uses the fact the Robert's hands are busy and delivers a kick that throws the man several meters away. Robert crashes into the ground but he quickly gets up. He spins around and places one finger on his blade.
Robert: Blade of Athena! Judgement!
He fires from the side of the blade, a green colored wave like attack. Yama releases from his red energy sword a simmilar type of attack that manages to counter Robert's.*
Yama screams like a crazed man: Let's see who is the best Robert!!!
Yama points two fingers at the sky and shouts: Plures ardens petra cadit!!!!
The sky turns red. As Robert looks up, he spots four huge meteorites coming down on Earth. All in flames.
Yama screams: YOU WERE RIGHT, ROBERT!!! GENEVA WILL BURN TONIGHT!!!
Robert thinking: Yama is going crazy when he is fighting...but those meteorites are my main problem right now. I cannot stop them from falling...it's beyond my powers. But i can chose at what altitude they will crash...because those things are huge. I will die if one of them ...only one of them hits the city. And a large area will be affected by the blast. It seems that there is one choice...
Robert places both his hands on the ground and shouts.
Robert shouting: ORTU TERRA!!!!
The ground gets teared apart. A large portion of earth, about two kilometers gets ripped off. Two square kilometers in lenght and around a hundred meters in thickness. The ripped ground gets pushed into the sky by giant branches. Robert is shown sweating. The giant branches push the plates of earth towards the meteorites. At about 13.000 meters above the soil, the plates ripped off, make contact with the meteorites. An explosion simmilar to a nuclear one is seen. The magnitude of the power released is amazing. A giant cloud of smoke rises above the atmosphere. The city of Geneva was saved. Robert is shown standing on one knee. He is drenched in sweat. Slowly from his mouth blood comes out. He pushed himself beyond his limits.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-27-2012)

Old 11-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #1292
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Robert thinking: Dammit...that was hard. But i still have to deal with Yama, and my energies are low...i must finish this fight though...without resorting to that ability...but if there is no other choice i will use it!
He slowly gets up and gets in a battle stance.
Yama: That...was impressive. You managed to stop it. Amazing. I never expected something like this from you. But now...you're almost out of energy. Your Azymus was drained by the sudden effort.*
Robert smiles: Don't worry about me...worry about yourself.
Yama: That should scare me, Robert? I'm sorry, but you are almost dead.*
Robert: I can still kill you! Blade of Athena! Judgement!!!
He fires again the wave like attack. But this time Yama doesn't bother to repel it. He simply deflects it with his bare hand!
The panel shows Darwin, Amadeus, Henry and Max taking cover behind the ruins of a former office building.
Darwin: Shit! Yama deflected Robert's last attack with his bare hand!
Mozart: Stoping those meteorites took almost everything...Robert's energies are low...we must do something!
Henry: Remember our duty, Amadeus! We must protect Max!
Mozart reveals his handgun: But if Yama kills Robert, what makes you think that we can survive his wrath?!? Let's go, guys! Let's offer Robert a moment to regain his powers!
Darwin as he takes out his own pistol: Dammit Mozart! Let's do it!
Henry reveals his blade: I'm going to get killed because of you, idiots! Max can you use that shield of yours?!?
Max: I can use it.
Henry: Good. Then you will come with us. Make sure to have our backs and block any attacks that the bastard might use!
The group of four man gets out in the opening.
The scene shows Robert. Yama just deflected with his bare hand, Robert's attack.
Robert thinking: Fuck! I'm almost out of power! My attack was so weak that it didn't even made him blink!
Yama suddenly appears exactly in front of Robert, slashing with his sword towards the latter's head. But he stops because he just received a bullet in the head. The bullet just rebounded from Yama's head, leaving no damage, but gave Robert the opportunity to retreat. Darwin is shown as the man who shot.
Darwin shouts at Yama: I almost got killed in Paris because of you bastard!*
Yama: Charles Darwin. This time you will die for real!!!
Yama appears next to Darwin and attempts to slash him too. But Henry jumps and parries the god's attack.*
Yama impressed: Amazing. Your blade is special since it managed to clash witn my Azymus sword and it didn't break!
Henry: It's made of Iridium. The rarest metal on Earth. Able to whitstand anything!
Yama: Let's put it to the test!
Yama clashes further with Henry. The former King of England shows much skill wielding the sword. He dodges, parries and attacks Yama with fluid but strong blows. He manages to push Yama behind a bit, but the god gets tired of sword fighting. Yama points a single finger towards Henry and shots a ray of fire. The beam pierces Henry's right leg. The man falls to the ground unable to stand. Yama comes near to him, ready to strike him down, but he is stoped again by an array of bullets sent by Darwin and Mozart. Yama turns around and spits from his mouth a giant fireball towards the duo. Just when Max appears in fromt of them, wielding his shield. He managed to block the fireball, thus saving Mozart and Darwin.
Yama: Enough...
He grabs Henry by his collar and throws him into Max. Henry hits Max and they both colapse on the ground. Yama then points two fingers at Darwin and Mozart. He hits them with the same attack that striked Henry. Darwin receives the blow in the shoulder, while Mozart takes it also in the leg. They both fall to the ground. Yama heads towards them.
Yama: It's time to end your lives...
But just as he is about to eliminate them, Robert appears behind Yama and impales him in the chest with his sword.
Robert: You left your guard down...Yama.
Yama turns his head and smiles: Actually...you did it, Robert.
The impaled Yama vanishes in a burst of flames. Robert stares surprised. But his surprise last only for a moment, only to be replaced with shock. The real Yama appeared behind Robert and pierced his chest instead.*
Yama: You...are dead Robert. This blow is a fatal one.
Robert as he coughs blood: I'm sorry Yama Dharma...but you lost. Your life will end here...
Robert uses his remaining strenght to place two fingers on his own blade.*He whispers...
Robert: Bl...Blade..Of Athena...The Balance of Truth...
Suddenly the scene starts spinning with the two men. They instantly find themselves located in a different dimension. A giant balance made of gold appears in front of them. They are one next to eachother, both unscathed.
Yama shocked: What the hell is this?!?
Robert: My ultimate power...the Truth Balance. While we are in this dimension, you cannot attack me, kill me or harm me. I knew that you used a fire decoy. I set you a trap so you could impale me. I can use this ability only if the enemy impales me with his sword. Thus i can make contact with his Azymus through the sword and bring him here, with me.
Yama: But why are we here?!?
Robert: You will understand soon enough.
Suddenly a woman's voice is heard, but she is nowhere to be seen.
Woman: I am Athena. I will be the one who will judge you both today.
Yama shocked: Athena?!? What's going on?!?
Athena's voice: I am asking the questions Yama Dharma. You should answer if you don't want to die.Question one for you Robert.
Robert: I am listening, Athena.
Athena: Would you give your life for any of your comrades?
Robert: Yes. I would gladly die for any of them. If my life should help them survive in any way, i would gladly die.
Athena: The same question for you, Yama Dharma.
Yama: Of course that i would die for my comrades! What kind of question is that?!?
Athena: Question two. Robert...what do you think that is more important in life: love, or power?
Robert: Athena...i am a firm beliver that love can overcome anything. The power goes away as it came. Love, true love, never fades away.
Athena: What about you, Yama?
Yama: Love of course!
Athena: Good. Question number three. And the last one. Robert...do you belive in Vishnu's vision? Are you aware that you will die if the Prophecy is fulfilled?
Robert: Yes Athena...i'm aware that i will die. But you see...we both kept living for such a long time...death will be a sweet end for both me and Vishnu. He used to be my master. He taught me everything i know. I admire him. I belive in him. I belive in his dream. I belive in his love for the mankind. He is not doing this to gain something for himself. He is trying to offer the mankind a new era...a new life. And i will stand next to him until the very end...because he is like a brother to me and i love him like a brother!
Athena: Good. Now, Yama...do you belive that the Gods should survive? Should reign over the human kind for the eternity?
Yama: Of course! We are the ones that are adored by them! We have received these gifts of power that nobody else has! Why should we die?!? *Anyway, i don't understand this game of yours Robert! Let me out of this dimension right now!
Athena's voice: Let me explain, Yama. The Balance of Truth helds the power to let one to live and kill the other one. I am your judge. I ask three questions. If you're honest with your answers, you will live. If you lie, you will die. The balance will show which one of you will die and which one of you will live on.*
Yama: I see...it's a game of chance even for you Robert...this ability of yours is amazing. Athena doesn't care who the user is, she just wants her sacrifice. It's amazing how you managed to seal her inside the sword and use her like your personal pet.
Athena: Silence. Now...Robert has said the truth while answering all the questions. Yama answered only the last question in a sincere manner. He lied when he said that he would give his life for a comrade and he lied about love. He belives that power is the most important. With those said...
The balance is shown tilting in Robert's favour. Yama looks confused at what happend.
Robert turns around and faces Yama: I'm sorry Yama. You are dead...
The dimension starts spinning with them once again, throwing them back into Geneva.
The panel shows Robert in front of Yama. Yama is standing on his knees coughing a lot of blood.
Robert: This is your end, Yama Dharma. This is the power of my Secundo. You are the first one to witness it. You should be proud. Athena drained all your Azymus, back in that dimension. Without your Azymus, you will die in a couple of moments. Also, she heals the one that said the truth. So, your blow had no effect on me. I was aiming for that since the moment i used up all my energy to block your attack. It was my only chance of defeating you.*
Yama struggles to get up but he doesn't manage. He coughs blood one more time and then falls on his back. His eyes are wide open in shock.
Yama's last words: Death...comes as a sweet end...huh...
Robert looks at him with sadness: Farewell...Yama Dharma...
Suddenly Robert gets a shocked expression as he just sensed something.*
Darwim notices.
Darwin: What's wrong?
Robert as throws a diamond on the ground: Something terrible is about to happen! I can feel it! I must go!
Mozart: But where too?!?
Robert: Vienna! And i must do it fast! Max, you're coming with me! Charles, Henry, Amadeus you should stay here!*
Robert releases from his palm a part of his energy into the diamond. Almost instantly he vanishes with Max.
Mozart: What could be so important?
Darwin: I don't know...but Robert never acted like this...something big must be happening as we speak...
Henry: Probably something bigger than anything else...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (11-11-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-11-2012)
Old 11-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #1293
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Robert's castle. Vienna. Claude's group stops the cars in front of the gates. They all get out.

Claude suddenly has a concerned face.
Claude: Everyone stop right here.
Harry: What happend?!?
Leonardo: Is something wrong?
Claude: It seems that we have a visitor. Leonardo! Harry! Isaac! You all know what to do.
Instantly the three men group themselves around Arinasa, guarding her with their bodies. Claude throws away his jacket. He pushes the giant entrance doors. As the doors open, a man dressed in gray with a purple coat is seen waiting for them.
Claude: Shiva...
Shiva: Hello Vishnu. I'm sorry if i came uninvited.
Claude: You're always welcome...but not here.*
Shiva smiles: I thought so. Now...how would you like to do this?
Claude as he reveals his sword: In the classic manner.
Shiva as he takes out a simple metal made staff: Agreed.*
The two men don't even change any more words. The intent is clear enough.
Claude: Leonardo. Take Arinasa to safety. Away from Vienna. Take my car.*
Suddenly Shiva makes a spin and releases from the tip of his staff a white beam that destroyes Claude's Lamborghini.*
Shiva: I'm sorry. But they are not going anywhere.
Claude as he places two fingers on his blade: Release...Sciffer...
Shiva as he starts spinning his staff: Release...Parvati!!
Claude: You know...Shiva...i'm really sorry that we got here.
Shiva: It's all your fault Vishnu. If you haven't betray us, we would not be in this situation right now.*
Claude smiles: Shiva...if gods wouldn't have lost sight of their true role...we wouldn't be in this situation right now.
Shiva: Enough talking!*
Almost instantly Shiva dashes towards Claude, holding his staff. Claude makes a spin and releases a lightning from the tip of his sword towards his enemy. But Shiva simply deflects it with his staff and releases himself a white beam at Claude. The young man cuts the beam in half with his sword. Shiva stops in his rush.
Shiva: I have to think this. I cannot rush out and hope that i might surprise him. He fought more wars than i did. He is much more experienced, considering that neither Arthur or Yama managed to harm him. I lack Yama's experience, but i compensate with power.*
Claude thinking: He is evaluating his options. He wants to make me walk into a trap. That's his only chance. He knows that he lacks the experience and he cannot defeat me in actual combat. So a trap is his only solution right now.
Shiva suddenly hits the ground with his staff.
Shiva: Chaos Dragon!!!
From the place where the staff hit the ground, a white energy made dragon is unleashed. The dragon heads straight towards Claude.
Claude thinking: Shit, that thing is bad!!
Claude as he raises his right hand at the sky and points his left at the dragon: Fulgur!! Divino Fulmen!!!
From the sky a giant lightning strikes Claude's right hand and gets channeled through his left hand straight at the dragon. The lightning manages to slice the energy beast in half.
Shiva: Impressive. But prepare yourself...because this was only the warm-up. I'm about to get serious...
Shiva: Parvati...Secundo Release!!!
Shiva slams the staff into the ground and a white light comes out of it. The light quickly envelops his body, shrouding it in a dense armor. The staff vanished, leaving Shiva only with a white energy sword.
Shiva: Chaos release. The power of my Secundo.
Arinasa curious: Chaos release? What's that?!?
Leonardo: I only heard stories from Claude about it. Shiva has the power to bend the reality at some extent. That light, can break the laws that govern this Universe and erase anything from existence. He has one of the most destructive powers. More destructive than Claude's Fulgur technique or Ventus.*
Claude: You already went Secundo...amazing.
Shiva smiles and vanishes in the blink of an eye. He appears exactly behind Claude and tries to slash him. Claude turns around and blocks the attack. As the two man clash, Claude throws a look at his sword. A crack appeared in the middle of the blade.
Claude thinking: Dammit! He is breaking my sword! I cannot allow that to happen, otherwise i will...
But he cannot finish thinking because Shiva manages to overcome him and pushes him away.
Claude as he lands: Shiva...you're making a big mistake. Please understand that it's not in your benefit to break my sword.*
Shiva: I will kill you. That's all. Those are my orders.*
Shiva rushes again towards Claude and continues slashing. Claude parries attack after attack. But suddenly, as they are clashing once again, another crack appears in the middle of the blade. And another one. And another one.*
Shiva as he lands the final blow: DIE!!!!
Claude tries to parry the attack but as the two blades connect a metal scratch is heard. And Claude's sword breaks. Shiva's attack slashes Claude's chest. The panel is focused on Claude's desperate eyes, as blood comes out of his chest and he is falling down. Everyone is shocked. Arinasa screams.
Shiva: I saw the despair in your eyes Vishnu. You are dead.
The panel shows Claude on the ground. He still holds the hilt of his broken sword, but he looks dead.
Shiva turns around and looks at the rest of Claude's group.
Shiva: Now...it's your turn to die.*
He starts walking towards them. But just at that moment a strong pale of wind strikes.*
Shiva turns around, standing with his back at Robert's castle: What?!?
The scene shows Claude. Black energy is streaming out of his body. Energy that envelops him and the hilt of his sword. Energy that has a high pressure.
Shiva shocked thinking: What's with this Azymus level?!? It's too much! It's almost like a Beyonder!!!
The panel shows as the black energy gets Claude on his two feet. And suddenly, all the energy gets released, temporary blinding everyone.*
Claude's voice: It was not despair that you saw, Shiva in my eyes. At least not despair that i was on the verge of death. No. I was desperate because i knew what it was going to happen. The moment you breaked my sword, my inner energies got released. Sciffer was holding them back.*
Shiva: What are you talking about?!?
The scene finally shows Claude. His black hair is slicked back. His is wearing a black fit coat, with a white shirt underneath, black pants, black boots. His sword...Sciffer was reforged by the black energy.
Shiva: What the?!? Is this your Secundo?!?
Claude: No. Shiva. This is not my Secundo. This is my Tertia.*
Shiva shouts: I saw your Tertia!!! It's not like this!
Claude: You saw Vishnu's Tertia. This is mine. The Dark General's Tertia. *You see...when you breaked my sword, that kept the balance between my dark power and my regular ones...the personality and abilities of the Dark General emerged. Now...Shiva...you are about to see my full anger.
Shiva shouts as he starts rushing towards Claude/The Dark General: I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Claude simply takes out his sword and releases a single swing. He fires from the blade an enourmous wave like black energy attack. The slash is giant, almost 100m tall. Shiva tries to block it, but it surrounds him completly. The slash doesn't stop and hits Robert's castle, destroying a half of it.*
Arinasa shocked falls to her knees: Wha...What is this?!? It feels...so evil...so tainted...
Leonardo nervous: It's the Dark General! Vishnu's dark Azymus took control of him. He resumed his former dark powers!*
The scene shows Shiva. He was cut in half by The General's attack. Claude approaches the remains of Shiva's body and looks at them. He then sets his eyes on Arinasa and the group. He starts walking towards them.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-12-2012), KiddJutsu (11-11-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-11-2012)
Old 11-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #1294
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The Dark General: Are you scared of me? Of my presence?*
Leonardo obviously shaked: No. We are not. Why would we be? We are your allied.
The Dark General: Indeed. Initially i thought about killing you too, but you could be useful to me in a way or another.
Suddenly a bright blue light is seen. Robert and Max appear on the battlefield.
Robert as he looks at spots the Dark General and his ruined castle: Oh no...
The Dark General turns around and looks at Robert.
The Dark General: Well, well. Why are you here Robert? To stop me?
Robert as he starts walking towards Vishnu: Actually, i'm here to join you. I think that we could use your...abilties. We are going to have our final showdown with the gods soon. And obviously you can do much more than Claude can.*
The Dark General: You really mean that Robert?
Robert: Of course. It's time for you to rise once again, General.
Robert stops exactly in front of him and looks at the General.
Robert: So? What do you say?
The Dark General smiles.
The Dark General: You are devious, Robert. Don't you think that i know what you're trying to do at this very moment?
Robert: I am not trying to do anything.
The Dark General: You are trying to seal me. Again. I know you.*
Robert puts his hands in a praying manner and kneels in front of the General.
Robert: Belive me when i tell you...i am not trying to do anything...
The General looks at Robert shocked that he kneeled in front of him. And just at that very moment, a branch emerges behind the General and impales him in the chest. But it's not a regular branch. It's a branch made of green energy. Robert's Azymus.*
Robert shouts: Blade of Athena! Sealing manifestation!
The green energy made branch, starts pouring it's Azymus inside Claude's body. Slowly, his clothes change their appearence, becaming white. Claude loses his conscious and falls to the ground.
Robert with a relieved voice: It's over...it's over...Claude returned to his regular state.
Leonardo, Arinasa, Max, Harry and Isaac gather around Robert.
Isaac: Robert...what was this?!?
Robert: it was a small manifestation of the Dark General. A tiny portion of Claude's dark Azymus took over him.*
Harry: A tiny portion?!? That's what a tiny portion can do?!?
Robert: Yeah...if a much larger portion would have been released...we wouldn't be here talking anymore.
Arinasa: And what did you do to him?!?
Robert: I sealed back in his body that portion. He taught me how to do it a long time ago. He is not harmed, but he will wake up in a couple of hours.
Max: And now what?
Robert with a concerned face: We are in trouble now. The Dark General's appearence cannot escape the eyes of the Beyonders. They might send a messenger once again. We need to move. And fast. I left Charles, Amadeus and Henry back in Geneva. I came here as fast as i could.
Leonardo: But how did you know?
Robert: Claude applied a seal on me. If he ever went rogue again, the seal would alert me. He also modified a hologram diamond to teleport me to him right away. We prepared for this moment.*
Isaac: But what were you doing in Geneva?*
Robert: You are not the only ones who had some company today. I was stoped there, by Yama Dharma.
Harry smiling anticipating the result: And? What happend?
Robert smiles with superiority: I killed the bastard!
Leonardo: Tremendous! We took down two of their most powerful fighters in a single day!
Robert: Yeah...we did...but the question is now...what was the cost?*
Arinasa: I'm tired of these talks. Robert...where should we go now?
Robert: Obviously we cannot stay in Vienna anymore. We shall head for Istanbul. I have a friend there...we should be safe!
Arinasa: And how are we supposed to get there? Claude is unconcious. We cannot explain that at an airport or costums.
Robert smiles as he takes out of his pocket a phone: Do you really think that itmwill be a problem? This is one of the advantages of being immortal.myou have access to unlimited resources!

The scene shows the lost city of the Sultans. The capital of a former empire. An universe teaming with life. A city divided between traditions and inovations. Istanbul...

Istanbul.*The Topkapı Palace.*

The man slowly opens his eyes. He is sitting in a giant imperial bed. Light strikes his eyes. A huge window is near the bed. He looks at his left. Nobody. He looks at his right. And he sees a young, beautiful woman standing there.*

Claude: Where...where am I? What happend?
Arinasa hearing him speak, jumps from her chair and hugs him.
Arinasa: You idiot! Never do that again!
Claude: I don't understand...what happend?*
Robert enters the room.
Robert: Your blade was broken. Sciffer got breaked by Shiva, during your battle. That's what happend.
Claude shocked: I remember now...i descended into darkness...my Azymus was kept in check by Sciffer...the moment that Shiva destroyed it, it unbalanced my inner energies. Thus, i becamed the Dark General...
Robert: Luckly, only a fraction of your power got released. I managed to seal it back.
Claude: What about Shiva?
Robert: You took him out. You slashed him in half.*
Claude: I understand...what happend to you, Robert?
Robert: Yama attacked me while i was in Geneva.*
Claude: And?
Robert: He is no longer with us.*
Claude smiles: Well done. But...we might have bigger problems now...
Robert: I know. That's why i brought you here.*
Claude: Where are we?
Robert: Istanbul. The only place where the Beyonders cannot reach you.
Claude smiles: I see...clever. Where exactly in Istanbul are we?
Suddenly a man enters the room. He is wearing a long red robe, enhanced with gold and precious stones. He has a short beard, he is almost bald. What strikes about him are his blue piercing eyes. He is around 40 years old.
Unknown man:*The Topkapı Palace. That's where you are. Lord Vishnu...
Claude: I should have thought that you were here.
Unknown man: Where else should i be? This is my palace.
Robert: Arinasa...i don't think that you have met our friend here...Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent!

The panel shows the Beyonder's separate dimension.

Jesus: The move has been made. Vishnu used a fraction of his dark energy and released the personality of the Dark General for a couple of moments. A week has passed. We must do it now.
Moses: He didn't used it consciously. He was pushed to do it.
Amaterasu: It doesn't matter anymore. He is good as dead.*
Mohammed: There is only one problem. His former apprentice, Robert...thought about everything. Currently they are in Istanbul. The only place where he is beyond our reach.
Buddha: Indeed. He has escaped...for now.
Jesus: He is outside our reach because you won't allow us, Mohammed to reach him.
Mohammed: I have made a vow when i became a Beyonder. Nobody but me will have permission to operate in that city. Thus, no Beyonder but me can manifest his powers in Istanbul, but me. And i also vowed to never kill someone there. Unfortunately, they are one move ahead of us.
Jesus: That leaves me no choice. I will use the Celestials. They will find a way to get him out of that city. And when that happens...we will strike.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
KiddJutsu (11-11-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-11-2012)
Old 11-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #1295
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Claude standing on a balcony. He is wearing the traditional Sultan's outfit. It was given to him by Suleyman.He is smoking one of his cigarettes.Robert and Suleyman comes near him.

Claude: Robert, Suleyman...
Robert: We need to talk, Claude. Me you and Suleyman. Right now.
Claude: I know. First of all...thank you Suleyman for receiving me in your palace. It means a lot to me.*
Suleyman: No trouble.*
Robert: Claude...you know that we cannot hide forever here. Istanbul cannot protect us from their wrath.
Claude: I know.*
Suleyman: Robert told me what happend. The moment that you released your dark Azymus...the Beyonders are after you, Vishnu.
Claude: I am aware of that, Sultan Suleyman. The city of Istanbul will hold as long as Mohammed will keep his oath. But they will search for a way to lure me out. And they will succeed. Eventually. And so, i cannot avoid the outcome. The Beyonders are after me. They will have me. But before that, i still have a couple of things to do. I will not jeopardize everyone here.*
Robert: And how do you think that they will get you out of the city?
Claude smiles: There is only one way. And they know it.
Robert: Anyway...i have further news for you. Nicholas Flamel. He betrayed us. He faked his death and joined the enemy. He was the traitor.
Claude visibly upset: I...understand. You will have to take care of this on your own Robert. Robert: I see. So it's time for your final scheme, eh?
Claude: Exactly. It will be hard for you, but you will survive. It's the only way.
Suleyman: But Vishnu...are you sure that your final plan will work for you and not against you?
Claude smiles: Well, Suleyman...at this point we don't really have many choices left.*
Robert: What about...Arinasa and Max?
Claude: You will train them. Both. Max must develop his shielding abilities, while Arinasa must awaken her weapon and learn how to use it. It's up to you Robert.
Suleyman: And...if we lose?
Claude: If you lose...it will all be in vain. I prepared this moment the last 2500 years. Don't screw it up, Robert. I trust you with my life!

The scene shows the Celest City. In front of a giant portal is Zeus with other men.

Zeus: Apollo, Hades, Ares, Artemis, Hephaistos. We have only one mission. Bring Vishnu out of Istanbul. We will do it, even if we burn down the entire city.
Ares: Also...we must take our vengeance. For Poseidon. He killed him!
Artemis: Vishnu will not escape this!
Apollo: I can do the burning part.
Hephaistos: So...Zeus...when do we leave?
Zeus turns around and looks at the portal smiling menacing: Right now...

The scene shows Claude. He is walking with Arinasa around the Topkapı Palace.

Arinasa: Tell me something...Robert is an Eären just like you. Why there is such a difference in power between the two of you?
Claude: It's a delicate matter. Let me explain something to you...some Eärens were born, while others became. I was born like this. Robert became an Eären.*
Arinasa: That leads to my next question. Why did you appear? I mean...who made you?
Claude: Some of us came up with a theory...that there is a supreme being that made us. A being that is unreachable. A being that exists above our world.*
Arinasa: I see...
Claude: Tell me...now...what do...do you think of me? After seeing what i can do...what do you think?
Arinasa blushes: This is not the moment to ask me such questions.
Claude: Why not?
Arinasa gets closer and closer to him: Because...i think that you already know.
Claude: I don't.*
Arinasa's face is very close to Claude's.
Arinasa: Oh, but i think you do.
The scene closes with them kissing with passion.

The panel shows Istanbul. Six people are walking on the street, towards the Topkapı Palace. The Greek gods.

Zeus: Ok, so our target it's the girl. If we kidnapp her, and take her put of the city, Vishnu will follow us.
Hades: Why won't we just kill her?
Zeus: Because Michael ordered not to. That's why.
Apollo: Good and then what?
Zeus with a menacing look in his eyes: Then, the Beyonders will use the Axis Mundi !!!

The end.

Next chapter: Vishnu cornered. What is the Axis Mundi?!?

So, the latest chapter is up. Please review it guys. I'm waiting for your opinions. Also, the next chapter will be up shortly because i already started working on it. Thank you!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-13-2012), KiddJutsu (11-11-2012), Numinous (11-27-2012), royalmage (11-11-2012)
Old 11-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #1296
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Chapter six: Axis Mundi.

The panel shows the Topkapì palace. Arinasa is shown entering her room with Claude. They are still kissing. She takes off his shirt, and he takes hers. He throws her on the bed.

The panel it's switched. It shows Robert with Suleyman, Henry and Darwin on a balcony.

Robert: Thank you for everything Suleyman.
Suleyman: Don't mention it, Robert. Now...let's talk bussines.*
Henry: I agree.*
Suleyman: I am concerned about the girl and about the boy. What are Vishnu's plans with them? How does he intend to use them in order to fulfill the prophecy made?
Henry: Max is the "shield" . Meaning that he is the one who will guard Arinasa during her task. His powers must develop to be able to whitstand everything. Right now, he is far from that. But he is growing quickly.
Darwin: And the girl is currently learning. Henry instructed her in dealing with weapons. Leonardo taught her the human anatomy. Vishnu taught her how to release her Azymus from the body. She is slowly growing.*
Suleyman: And how exactly she will be able to overthrow the god's reign?
Robert: Unfortunately, that information is known only by Vishnu. He kept it even from me.
Suleyman: One more question...about the Prophecy. Who heard the actual prophecy?
Robert: Vishnu. Michael. Lucifer. And Vishnu's brother.
Suleyman shocked: Vishnu's brother?!?
Robert: Exactly...the Bringer of Chaos...
Suleyman: Don't say his name. Please.*
Robert: You only heard legends...Suleyman. Even I heard the legends. I was just a little boy when Vishnu as the Dark General took me as his apprentice. I never saw his brother...
Suleyman: Robert...what do you think of Vishnu? Can he really oppose the Celest City and the Beyonders?
Robert: Suleyman...i only saw him once fighting with a Beyonder. It was during my childhood in the Ancient Egypt. He killed Osiris without sweating. If there is someone able to defeat the gods...it's him.
Suleyman: I understand.*
Darwin: Anyway...what's our next move, Robert?
Robert: Well...we shall spend a couple of days here in Istanbul. Then we will head somewhere in the States. Probably New York. Or Washington.*
Henry: Or we could go to England.*
Robert: We should avoid Europe for the time being...we don't want to have more fights...
Darwin: Shut up! I heard something!
Robert turns around and looks at the yard. He sees nothing.
Robert: There is nobody there, Charles.
Suddenly an eagle lands on Suleyman's shoulder.
Suleyman as he places his hands on the ground: Oh, but there is. Prepare yourselves...it seems that we are under siege.
Robert remains still, while Darwin takes out his pistol and Henry his sword.*
From the shadows five men appear. Zeus and his minions. The Greek gods.
Suleyman: Excuse me, gentlemen, but what are you doing on my property?*
Zeus: I do not know who you are but i am sorry for trespassing. You see, i have an urgent matter to attend here in your palace that cannot suffer any delays.
Suleyman: I understand that. But you also understand my position. I cannot leave you enter so easily.
Zeus: I agree. But first let me introduce myself: i am Zeus.
Suleyman: The Greek God? Interesting. My name is Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent.
Zeus: It's an honour to meet you, Sultan Suleyman.
Suleyman: Same here, Zeus.
Zeus looks at the others.
Zeus: Well, with you i am quite familiar. Robert, Charles Darwin and Henry Tudor.
Robert: Zeus...why are you here if you don't mind me asking?
Zeus: Come on, Robert. I think that we both know the answer to your question.
Darwin: He is here to lure Vishnu out of Istanbul. That's why he is here.
Henry: The only problem is that he will have to defeat us first.
Zeus smiles: I don't think that it will be much of a trouble, Henry Tudor.

The scene shows Arinasa's bedroom. She is resting at Claude's chest. Suddenly on the window, a large lightning strike is seen. Instantly Claude jumps from the bed and puts a shirt on.

Arinasa wakes up: What was that?!?
Claude: We are under siege! That was it! Stay here! Do not leave this room no matter what you hear or happens!
Claude quickly jumps from the window leaving her alone. But not for long, because Leonardo, Harry, Max, Isaac and Amadeus enter the room with their weapons ready.
Leonardo: Arinasa...we are here to protect you.

The scene shows Claude rushing towards the battlefield. And just when he arrived he witnessed Robert blocking with his tree branches, Zeus's lightnings. At the same time, Henry is clashing swords with Hephaistos and Artemis and Suleyman is sword fighting Ares. Hades is shown standing behind, prepare to launch himself towards the castle's chambers. Just as he was about to go for it, Claude lands in front of him wielding a reforged Sciffer.*

Hades shocked: Vishnu!
Claude: Hello Hades.
Hades creates out of nothing a purple energy spear and he throws at Claude. The latter cuts it in half and dashes towards Hades. The greek god barely has time to dodge Claude's slash. But it's already over...Claude grabs him by his hand, turns around, breaking it, en he pins Hades to the ground, all done with his left hand, while with his right hand he makes a large swing, decapitating Hades.
Claude then jumps and joins Henry in his clash.
Henry: Nice of you to show up!
Claude takes on Hephaistos. The Greek god attepms a slash, but Claude simply catches his blade with his bare hand and breaks it. The next panel shows Hephaistos lying on the ground surrounded by his own blood. At the same time, Henry manages to dodge one of Artemis's spear blows. He kicks her in the stomach, and as she crouches in pain, he simply decapitates her with the Iridium blade.
Suleyman is shown placing his hands on the ground as Ares is getting closer and closer.
Suleyman: *Centum Gladiis!!!
From the ground a hundred blades made of pure metal emerge. Suleyman uses his Azymus and pushes the blades towards Ares. But the Greek god is focused on them and manages to avoid all of the blades. But because of his focus, he forgot about Suleyman. The scene shows Suleyman behind Ares, impaling him in the heart with his own sword.
Suleyman: Die...
The only battle left is Robert against Zeus. Robert blocks every lightning sent by Zeus.*
Zeus shouts: Enough!!!!
He claps his hands together and manages to release a giant lightning. Just at that very moment, Claude lands in front of the lightning, catches it and throws it back at Zeus. The lightning strikes the god in the chest throwing him on his back. Claude approaches him.
Claude: Why are you here Zeus?!? You know that you cannot defeat me!
Zeus smiles as he looks at something behind Claude: It was never about defeating you...Vishnu. I was just the diversion. The true mission...lies behind you.
Claude turns around only to spot at the horizont something in flames, flying away from the city of Istanbul.
Claude: What the...?!?
Zeus laughs: That it's Apollo's chariot. And guess who is in it?
Claude looks at Zeus and simply takes his head off in one swing.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-13-2012), KiddJutsu (11-13-2012), Numinous (11-28-2012), royalmage (11-12-2012)
Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #1297
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Robert comes near Claude.
Robert: If i activate my Secundo, i think that i can still catch that chariot. Don't go, Vishnu. Let me do it! You know that this is what they want.
Vishnu turns around. He has a sincere smile on his face.
Vishnu: Then i will give them what they want. I will burn down everything because they dared to fuck with me. I will show them my Secundo. And what it really means!*
Claude crouches, and jumps from the ground, several hundred meters in the air. He is using his wind abilities to fly after the chariot.*
Robert: Fuck this!! I must hurry!
Soon, Claude is just behind the chariot. Apollo is driving it, and Arinasa is shown unconcious near him. Claude as he is flying, claps his hands together and shouts.
Claude: Fulgur!!! Extreeemus!!!
A giant lightning strikes the chariot, bringing it down. Apollo grabs the girl and jumps from it, landing just ouside the city of Istabul. He puts Arinasa down, and shouts from his mouth a fireball. Claude simply cuts throught it, lands in front of Apollo in a crouched position and claps his hands.
Claude: Venuts! Refringo!!!
He makes a slice move towards his shoulders with his arms. Apollo spits a bit of blood then he falls down on the ground sliced in four parts.*
He grabs Arinasa and wakes her up.
Claude: Are you ok, my love?
Arinasa: Claude...what happend?
Claude: Listen to me closely, Arinasa...listen to me very carefuly. You will have to learn what Robert and the others will teach you. You will have to stick with them. Trust Robert with your life.*
Arinasa confused: What do you mean?!? Where are you going?!?
Claude smiles: I am saving everyone. There is only one way to avoid constant battles. There is only one way for you to be able to learn everything that you need. They thought that if they take me out, there will be nobody left to teach you and thus, you won't represent a threat for the god's reign anymore. Well, they are wrong.*
Arinasa: Are you saying that you have to die in order for me to survive and train?
Claude: That's exactly what i am saying.
Arinasa grabs his neck and starts crying: NO! You won't die!!! NO! I WON'T ALLOW THIS!!!
Suddenly a giant thunder is heard. The clouds are breaked, showing a clear sky. But only a part of the clouds are breaked.
Arinasa as she looks up: What the?!?
Claude: This is it...promise me this...you will listen to Robert and you will do as he says!
Robert just landed several hundred meters from them. The wind gets stronger and stronger. It's like a hurricane hit the outskirts of Istanbul. Leonardo, Mozart, Darwin, Suleyman, Max, Newton, Houdini and Henry appear as well. They are all standing in a line watching the sky.
Robert shouts: Vishnuuu!!! You have to throw her to me! Otherwise she will get caught in the blast!
Claude kisses Arinasa one last time as he looks into her eyes.
Claude: Farewell, my love...and be strong!!!
Claude grabs her by her waist and throws her straight towards Robert. The latter summons a branch that catches her. Arinasa is still shouting and crying. Claude reveals his sword and throws it towards Robert. The latter catches the sword too.
Claude shouts: Keep it for me, Robert!
Max: What is going to happen now?!?
Suleyman: The sky will show us Its furry. Vishnu is a brave man.

The scene shows Claude. Better known as Vishnu, the founder of the Celest City. An Eären. Better known as the Dark General. Better known as a friend and brother for his comrades. As the man who sacrificed everything for the mankind. As the god who betrayed his own and embraced the humans. His hair is slicked back. He is wearing nothing but a white shirt, over black slim fit pants. He has a watch on his left hand. He reaches in his pocket and reveals his Davidoff cigarettes. He lights one, as the wind starts blowing faster and stronger around him. Then it happens. Claude looks at the sky, with a calm look on his face. The air got frozen. Everything stoped moving for a brief moment. It's the silence before the storm. And then, five different voices are heard saying the same two words.
Jesus, Buddha, Moses, Mohammed, Amaterasu as the same time: AXIS MUNDI!!!
From the break made into the clouds, a giant pillar of pure, white light descends towards Claude. The latter simply looks at the pillar, as it is coming closer and closer to him. Arinasa is shown looking at his eyes. Suddenly she feels a deep warm,feeling. His eyes are filled with love, hope and determination. The scene shows him throwing one last confident smile, as the pillar envelops him entirely, destroying his body and soul forever...Nothing was left behind...nothing...

The scene shows a little cemetery located in Bucharest. Romania. A tomb is prepared. Around the grave there are seen Leonardo da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Harry Houdini, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Henry Tudor, Sultan Suleyman, Robert, Max and Arinasa. Several other people came to attend the funeral. Unknown people to Arinasa. They are all dressed in black. A tall blonde man, with piercing blue eyes approaches Robert.

Robert: Michael.
Michael: Hello Robert. I'm sorry...for your loss.
Robert: I'm sure you do.*
Michael: I'm here to tell you something. The...unfortunate death of Vishnu changed everything. You are free from our threat. We, the Celestials will no longer pursue you, or the girl. She is not a threat anymore for us. Since her teacher died, we would struggle for a meaningless kill.
Robert: What makes you think that i cannot teach her?
Michael smiles: Come on, Robert...you are good, but you're no Vishnu. Let's be serious. She cannot became the level of threat that she would have be if Vishnu was tutoring her. Because of that, we will no longer be a menace.
Robert: Oh, thank you for the kind words Michael.*
Michael: Would you rather have me exterminate every single one of you? In the most cruel manner possible?
Robert: Of course not.*
Michael: Good. Now, as a token of my sincerity, i will also let you keep Vishnu's sword. As a memento. Well, i should go. Goodbye, Robert. Oh, and i was very surprised to hear about Yama's death at your hands. If you ever reconsider about joining our ranks...
Robert: Fuck you Michael. Go back to your Celest City and spare me of your shit.
Michael laughs: As you wish, Robert.
Michael turns around and leaves the scene. Darwin comes closer to Robert.
Darwin: That was Michael?!?*
Robert: Yeah...
Darwin: What did he want?
Robert: To confirm that Vishnu's plan has worked. They do not consider us a threat anymore.*
Darwin: Impressive.*

The scene shows Arinasa. She has an angry look in her eyes, and she is crying. Leonardo comes near her and places his hand on her shoulder.

Leonardo: Young Arinasa...can i tell you a story?
Arinasa: What is it Leonardo?
Leonardo: Just after i became an Aerhis...Claude teached me the most important lesson of my life. We can cry those who died...but if we smile instead of crying when we remember them...they would be much more happy. So stop crying, young Arinasa, and smile. Remember the moments that you shared with Claude. Remember what kind of a man he was. Remember what he taught you. Remember what he did for you. Remember...that he loved you until the very end of his existence. Don't cry. Smile. Smile because you were so lucky to have someone like him in your life. Smile, because today's pain will strenghten your heart. Smile because he made you the greatest gift that can be made: love. He loved you. Do not bring a shadow over his memories with your tears. Bring a ray of sunshine with your smile!
Arinasa looks at Leonardo and hugs him with a brotherly love.
Arinasa: Thank you...Leonardo.*
Leonardo looks over her shoulder at Claude's grave as he sheds a tear himself.
Leonardo whispering: Goodbye...my friend...

The scene shows Romania. Robert's secondary castle, somewhere in the Carpathian mountains. *In the conference room, everyone gathered.

Robert: I summoned all of you here to make a decision. Leonardo. Henry. Charles. Harry. Amadeus. Isaac. Suleyman. Max. Arinasa. With Vishnu's death, the Celestials lifted their attention from us. Now we are free men. Which one of you wants to stand with me and fulfill the Prophecy? And which one wants to leave? This is the first and the last time that i will ask this question. Nobody will get mad if anyone leaves. It's your life, your choice. And i respect that. I will not force any of you to cooperate with me and support me. But in the next period of time, i will train both Arinasa and Max. And when they will be ready, i will bring down the Celest City. Arinasa will fulfill the propechy. She will destroy the gods, once and for all. So...who is with me?
Everyone stands up at the same moment. Everyone at the same moment declare their support of Robert.
Robert: Thank you. All of you. Together we can win this battle! Arinasa, do you have something to say?
Arinasa stands up and looks at everyone at the table.
Arinasa: Vishnu sacrificed himself, so i can live and became the one that i must be. I am ready for everything and anything. I hope that you are all ready to teach me everything you know.
Robert: I will teach you everything that i know. Even if my life will fade away, i will gladly place it at your feet!
Everyone else: So do I !!
Arinasa with a determined look in her eyes: Thank you. Because i became more powerful than everyone! And i will crush the Celestials!!!

The end of part one!

This was just the "first volume". The next chapter will be up in a couple of days, i'm not taking any breaks, i just divided the story. Thank you for reading, and i am waiting for opinions!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-13-2012), KiddJutsu (11-13-2012), Numinous (11-28-2012), royalmage (11-12-2012)
Old 11-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #1298
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

The Beyonders cheated. That wasn't fair.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-12-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #1299
nickers
Academy Student

nickers is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu won't remain dead, also cheating =D

Vishnu I haven't got many time to compliment you on the reading I've had. Read it all up to chapter 6 and got to say, I'm loving the story, only thing that annoys me a bit is how fast things move õ/ But that's expected to happen because that's not a real manga, just a better-than-many-mangas prediction.

On your last naruto fiction you mentioned you might work with jekyl hide on a good story.. how's that going?

And yet seriously again, you should get a grammar check on a chapter of this prediction and show it to a manga publisher to see how they feel about it =D

GIMME MOAR
nickers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nickers For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-13-2012)
Old 11-14-2012, 12:23 AM   #1300
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickers View Post
Vishnu won't remain dead, also cheating =D

Vishnu I haven't got many time to compliment you on the reading I've had. Read it all up to chapter 6 and got to say, I'm loving the story, only thing that annoys me a bit is how fast things move õ/ But that's expected to happen because that's not a real manga, just a better-than-many-mangas prediction.

On your last naruto fiction you mentioned you might work with jekyl hide on a good story.. how's that going?

And yet seriously again, you should get a grammar check on a chapter of this prediction and show it to a manga publisher to see how they feel about it =D

GIMME MOAR

Well thank you for the kind words first. It means a lot. Now, about the chapters, i know that things are moving too fast, but because it's just a fanfiction, it would be unnecessary to throw in several other details unrelated to the main plot. I would just bore everyone.

About working with Jekyl, i thought of that too, we never discussed it, but i'm waiting for him to reach a closure with his fanfic.

And finally about the publishing part: i would do that but here in Romania, the manga/comics industry it's not developed at all. And i don't know how i could reach a foreign publisher, and have him read my work since probably they get hundreds of creations just like my own, to read.

Anyway thank you very much for the support!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-28-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #1301
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The second volume with the first chapter is up. Enjoy.

Volume two.*

Chapter one: Abduction.

The panel shows Vienna. Robert's castle. Two years have passed since Vishnu's death. Robert took on his mantle as leader of the group. After Vishnu passed away, they were no longer considered a threat by the Celest City, and thus they were left to live in peace. But they didn't abandon their mission. Arinasa and Max have trained for the last two years. Leonardo taught them anatomy. Henry taught them sword fighting. Darwin taught them how to use a handgun and how to aim. Isaac taught them control. Amadeus taught them to see the beauty in everything. Harry taught them that everything is an illusion. Suleyman taught them the patience. And finally, Robert taught them how to control, unleash and master their Azymus. The inner energy that gaves everyone power.*

Arinasa is shown walking the corridors of the castle towards the yard. She no longer has long curly hair. She cut it shorter, just above the shoulders. Now her hair is straight. She is more tall, and has a more*courvaceous body. But the look in her eyes is the most radical change. First, when she made contact with the supernatural world, fear and distrust could be seen in her eyes. Now, they are filled with confidence, determination and superiority. The training that she received leaved a mark on her. Also, his death, left the biggest mark on her.
She arrives in the yard, where Robert is waiting for her with Max. Max has changed too. He no longer has the short brown curly hair, he shaved his head. His posture is a more determined one, as he learned much in the past two years and he is more sure on himself.
Robert looks the same. Only his outfit differs. Today he sports a medium lenght blue coat, over a white shirt and crèm pants. His chestnut hair is slicked back, as a memento from how Claude used to have it.

Robert: Arinasa. How are you?
Arinasa:Hello Max. I'm fine Robert. What happend?
Robert: Well, we have a mission. Your first true mission. You will go with Max and Charles.
Arinasa: I'm listening.
Robert: Good. Well, it's pretty much the same as we did two years ago with the Borgias. It's an assassination. Nicola Tesla. And his bodyguard. Joan of Arc.
Arinasa: Their location?
Robert: Prague. You have one day to get there. You can take any car from my garage.*
Arinasa: I will take the Phantom.*
Robert: Ok. Now...what are the lessons that you both need to remember?
Arinasa: Patience.
Max: Humility.
Arinasa: Subtility.
Max: Thinking.
Robert: If you apply these four rules in everything that you do, you will be just fine. Now...let's discuss other aspects of your mission. You must strike fast, and subtle. You must not let the battle evolve into a large one. We don't want to draw attention on ourselves so early. If you make a single mistake, and the Celestials are alerted that we started moving again, we will lose the element of surprise, and probably everything. Because they will come here in full force, and i cannot stop them by myself. I am an Eären but some of them are beyond my level.
Arinasa: Then why do you trust us with this mission?
Robert: Because, you need to gain experience. I won't be around everytime to save your ass. That's why Charles is going with you. He will keep an eye on both of you.
Max: I understand. Well then...shall we?

The scene shows Prague. A day later.

A Rolls Royce phantom stops in front of an office building. Max, Arinasa and Darwin get out of the car.
Darwin: How are you going to handle this, guys?
Arinasa: The plan is easy. I go in. I kill them both. I get out.
Charles with sarcasm: Amazing, you're a great tactician. I never thought of doing that.
Arinasa: Oh, you want the details?
Charles: It wouldn't hurt.
Arinasa: Well, this is a research laboratory. So, we have to consider two things: first of all it's filled with civilians. Second of all, Tesla is not going to be with the fodders. He is probably working in a separate room. Based on his superiority complex that the intel points out, the room is at the top of this building. Thus he is isolated and away from the civilians. Joan is his bodyguard. A bodyguard must stick close to her target. Obviously, Tesla won't let her inside in his personal laboratory, so she must be just outside the lab. If i go straight for Joan, Tesla will be alerted. He may even escape. Because of that, we will use a diversion. First, Max will get on the top of the building. I will enter it by the front door. I will confront Joan personally, while Max eliminates Tesla. And that's all.
Charles as he gets back into the car: It's a good plan. It might work. Well then...do it!
Max looks at Arinasa: You told me a different plan!
Arinasa: Well, i told Charles what he wanted to hear.
Max: So the real plan is?
Arinasa with determination: Screw the Celestials! If they want us, they should come and get us! I will teach them a lesson for what they did. The real plan is actually very simple: enter. Kill them. Exit.
Max: Interesting. Have you thought about Robert will have to say about this?
Arinasa: I respect Robert...but it's time to make a stand. It's time to defy the Celest City once again.
Max: You know that we currently lack the power to bring them down, don't you?
Arinasa: I can grow only by having battle experience. If there are no battles, i won't be able to evolve to my next level.*
Arinasa unzips her coat and looks at her waist. The former sword of Vishnu, Sciffer lies there.
Arinasa for herself: I will avenge you...

The scene shows the office building. Max and Arinasa enter through the front door. Immediatly a guard appears in front of them.

Guard: Can i help you?
Arinasa: Yes. I'm here to meet with *Mr. Tesla.
Guard: Do you have an appointment?
Arinasa: Of course that i don't have one. I don't need one to see him.
Guard: I'm sorry miss, but mr. Tesla is not available for everyone.
Arinasa with a menacing gaze: Tell him that Arinasa is here to talk with him. I'm sure that he will comply as soon as he hears my name.
Guard intimidated: Aye, miss.
He picks a phone and calls someone. He ends the call and returns to the pair.
Guard: Someone will pick you up in a couple of moments.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), KiddJutsu (11-16-2012), Numinous (11-28-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 06:03 AM   #1302
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Joan of Arc exiting an elevator and heading towards the duo. She is wearing a thight black suit.

Joan: I don't think that we had the pleasure to meet. I am Joan.
Arinasa as she shakes her hand: Nice to meet you, Joan. I'm Arinasa. Here is my friend, Max.
Joan: The famous prophecy girl. Isn't this a surprise. I thought that you went into a hole after Vishnu's...unfortunate death.
Arinasa smiles: Not exactly. Now...could you take me to Tesla?
Joan: I don't know. Why should I?
Arinasa approaches Joan and stares exactly in her eyes: That...wasn't a request Joan of Arc.
Joan remains still: And my answer was actually a "no" if you didn't get it. Now, evacuate the building, before i get angry.
Arinasa smiles: Oh, before you get angry...what do you think that you can do to the heir of Vishnu's legacy?
Joan: Heir of Vishnu?!?
Arinasa unzips her coat showing the blade. Joan makes one step back shocked.
Arinasa: That's right. That sword is Sciffer. Vishnu's blade. You know what it can do. How would you like to have a giant lightning destroy your building?
Joan: You cannot control it!
Arinasa smiles: Would you like to take a shot? Or rather, you would let me have a simple conversation with Tesla?
Joan: And what do you want to talk with him?
Arinasa: That it's my problem. Well, make a choice.
Joan turns around and walks towards the elevator: Follow me.
Max whispers to Arinasa: You cannot use Vishnu's powers! His lightnings were not tied to his blade.
Arinasa: Yes, but Joan doesn't know that. She doesn't know that it was Claude's Azymus that gave the sword its powers.
Max smiling: Nice one...

The scene shows Max, Arinasa and Joan entering a high tech lab. Tesla is sitting on a chair, waiting for them.

Arinasa: Nicola Tesla.
Tesla: Arinasa. It's a pleasure.
Arinasa: I'm sure. I have a question for you.
Tesla: And why should i answer it? Do i owe anything to you?
Arinasa: You should answer because if you don't i will chop off your head. That's enough as motivation for you?
Tesla laughs: Chop off my head! And why do you think Joan is here for?
Arinasa: I don't really care. She is not a threat to me.
Joan: Nicola...she has Vishnu's sword...
Tesla: And? She cannot use Vishnu's abilities. It's only a blade.
Joan turns around furious: You tricked me!
She quickly summons out of nowhere a blade.
Joan: You will pay!
Joan tries to impale Arinasa, but the latter forms a dense blue energy sphere in her left hand that stops the blade. With her right hand, she takes out Sciffer and tries to slash Joan. The woman parries the attack and makes a couple of steps back.
Arinasa smiles: Interesting. You blocked that one in the correct manner.*
Joan starts attacking with skill, but Arinasa manages to parry each of her assaults. Arinasa goes back a couple of steps and then she claps her hands.
Arinasa: You pissed me off.*
Joan: So what? You're not even an Aerhis! You have nothing against me. And i'm a better sword fighter than you!*
Arinasa smiles menacing: You think that i came here unprepared? Think again! Aqua! Sphaera Interitum!!!
Below Joan's legs water appears. She tries to jump but she cannot. The water quickly surrounds her in a complete sphere. Joan struggles to escape it, but it's impossible.
Arinasa: I cannot use Vishnu's abilities. It's true. But his residual Azymus was left in this sword...
Arinasa as she touches the blade with two fingers, pouring her own Azymus into it: Fulgur!
Tremor!!!
She impales the water sphere and Joan's stomach with the sword. When the sword hits the flesh, it releases countless streams of electricity. So, despite having a sword piercing her intestines, Joan also got electrocuted by Arinasa.*
Arinasa simply takes out the blade, leaving a dead Joan floating in the water. She claps her hands again, and the sphere vanishes. Joan falls to the ground dead.
Tesla thinking: There is no escape. It seems that this girl grew to be more dangerous than Robert. She is bolder than him. She is able to take risks. If we don't stop her...if we don't kill her...she might actually became a threat for the Celestials. I have to send a messagge to Nicholas. He will know what to do...
Tesla quickly claps his hands and places them on the ground. But nothing happens.
Arinasa: Fool. Nothing happend.
Tesla acting shocked: What the...!?!
Tesla thinking: Good. They suspect nothing. I used my small electricity ability to send a messagge through the earth to Nicholas. If i can stale the girl enough time, he might be even around and he could deal with her.
Arinasa as she goes closer to Tesla: Now...you will answer my question.*
Tesla: I will answer anything.
Arinasa: Good boy. Now tell me...who issued the order of having Vishnu killed?
Tesla: The Beyonders. They killed him with their joint attack...the Axis Mundi.
Arinasa: I know that. I will deal with them much later.
Tesla thinking: Deal with the Beyonders?!? Is she insane?!!
Arinasa: I'm talking about Celestials. And people like you that are immortal.*
Tesla: Well it's complicated...first of all is the leader of the Celestials: Michael. I think that he did it.
Arinasa: I see...and here on Earth. Who is your leader?
A voice is heard coming from behind them.
Unknown voice: I am their leader here. Why do you ask, Arinasa?
Arinasa and Max turns around to see Nicholas Flamel standing in the door. He is wearing a blue shirt with blue pants and a green jacket. He also aquired a walking cane that he is holding in his left hand. In his right hand he is holding a pair of white gloves.
Arinasa: Nicholas Flamel. The Alchemist. The traitor.*
Flamel: Hello Arinasa. Max.
Max: Arinasa...his ability is the Alchemy itself. He can change the fabric of everything surrounding us. But his specialty are the blue flames that devour anything.
Arinasa: I know. Can your shield take them?
Max: Probably. My shield took one of Robert's green wave attacks. I suppose that a blue flame is not much of a trouble.
Flamel: May i ask what are you doing here? Vishnu was killed. The Celestials granted you freedom. Do you want to die?
Arinasa: Actually, i was about to ask you the same thing. You were a fool for coming here, Flamel.
Flamel: Interesting. You think that you can kill me.
Arinasa: Actually i know that i can kill you.
Flamel as he puts on the white gloves: Well then...let's give it a shot!
Flamel instantly releases from his palms several streams of blue fire towards them. Max claps his hands and summons a small shield, that has Azymus extensions. He covers himself and Arinasa from the flames. Arinasa quickly places her palms on the ground and spikes of high pressurized water emerges towards Flamel. The man manages to dodge them all and places his hand on the chest.
Flamel: I'm sorry, Tesla...you're a collateral damage...Alchemia! Fragor!!!
Arinasa senses the intensity of the attack and claps her hands. Immediatly two bubbles of water envelops her and Max. The bubbles are different than those made before. They are more dense, able to whitstand attacks.
As Flamel finishes his incantation, a giant explosion of blue flames occures with his body as the epicentre. The entire top floor is devastated. The roof and the walls are shattered. As the dust clears up, Arinasa releases the two bubbles. She and Max are unscathed. But Tesla died. All that remained is a pille of ash.
Flamel comes out of the smoke.
Flamel: Amazing. You survived. I thought that i turned you into ash. Quite impressive.*
Arinasa: Fucker!! She claps her hands and creates a pressurized water spear, that she throws at Flamel. The latter simply places one hand on the ground, and a wall made of earth emerges, protecting him. But Arinasa doesn't stop here. She keeps on throwing the spears at the wall of earth, wanting to destroy it. Spear after spear.
Suddenly a phone is ringing. It's Max's. He takes it out and answers.
Max: What!?!
Charles: Max, it's me. I saw that the top floor exploded in a burst of blue flames. It means that Flamel is there. Are you Ok?
Max: Yeah...Arinasa is currently trying to break his defences!
Charles: Bring him to the edge. So i can see him from down here. And i will give you the opportunity to escape.
Max: But Arinasa can defeat him!
Charles: No she cannot! Flamel is no longer a Duodenae! He became an Eären! Bring him to the edge of the building!
Max puts the phone back in his pocket and goes near Arinasa that stoped for a moment.
Max: Charles called. Draw the bastard to the edge! Actually, let me do it!
Arinasa: Understood.- she goes behind Max.
Flamel comes out of the earth wall.
Flamel: Are you done?
Max as he prepares his shield: It's my turn bastard! Let's see if you can break my defence!
Flamel smiles: With pleasure!
Flamel starts throwing blue flames at them. Max is keeping going back, as his shield takes all the damage.*
Suddenly he is just near the edge. With one hand he grabs Arinasa's hand and with the other he is holding the shield. They are on the 50th floor. The last one.*
Max: Do you trust me?
Arinasa: I do...but what do you want to do?
Max: There is only one way to get him near to the edge...
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), Numinous (11-28-2012), royalmage (11-16-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #1303
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The scene shows Darwin. He is standing outside of the Rolls Phantom. He reaches into his coat, revealing his duel revolver. He puts in a single pure white bullet.

Darwin to himself: Those idiots...i told them not to draw attention. Let's see...they are in the 50th floor. A floor is about 4 meters tall...so...about 200m with the wind against me.*
Darwin smiles with superiority: Easy shot.
He looks up and suddenly a disturbing image strikes him. A man holding a woman and what appears to be a shield, jumping from the top floor towards the ground. Suddenly another familiar figure appears at the top floor, looking down at those two who just jumped.
Darwin smiles: You're mine.
Darwin shots the radium bullet towards Flamel. The scene is shown from the bullet's point of view, as it goes closer and closer to Flamel. The man notices it in the last moment and tries to dodge it, but the bullet hits his shoulder. Flamel falls on his knees shouting in pain. The Radium is deadly to an Eären.
Darwin: Crap. He moved...otherwise it would have been a headshot...

The panel is now focused on Max and Arinasa. They are falling towards the ground. Max pushes all his energy into his shield. From the shield's sides, Max's Azymus emerges, covering them both in a blue sphere. They crash into the ground with a tremendous force. But the shield did its job. They are both unscathed. Almost immediatly a Rolls Royce stops near them.

Darwin: Get in the car idiots! Fast!*
Max and Arinasa quickly get up and they go into the car.
Darwin hits the acceleration and they are gone from the scene.

The panel shows Vienna. Robert's castle. Everyone is in the council room.*

Robert yelling: I told you to do an assassination, not start a new war!!!
Arinasa: Well, it's not our fault that Flamel appeared!*
Robert: But who's fault it is?!? You told Charles that you had a plan! What you did is different than what Charles heard from you!*
Arinasa: Well, we killed Tesla. And Joan of Arc. We did our part.
Robert: But not like this! Now that Flamel knows that you are the ones that went after them, he will inform the Celestials!*
Arinasa: What's the matter, Robert? Are you afraid of the Celestials?
Robert: No i am not. But i am aware of their power. Currently in their ranks there are only Three who can kill me. Michael, Gabriel and Kalkin. We cannot defeat those three.
Max: We cannot defeat them in an one on one battle. But if we stand together...
Robert: You don't get it Max. Maybe we could beat Kalkin together. But if Michael or Gabriel would come after us, we would stand no chance. Not even my Balance of Truth can hold off them. They would just shatter the dimension and me with it.*
Leonardo: So...what now?
Robert: Well, we will just have to wait. To see if they make a move. If they don't make a move, we will make one. Arinasa put us on a road that has no turning back. Time will tell if it was the good road or the bad road. Only one thing it's certain...
Robert looks straight in Arinasa's eyes.
Robert: You will have to take responsability for what happens from now on.

The scene it's switched. Robert's castle. Two days have passed without anything happen.It's night. Robert is on a balcony, alone, smoking and looking at the sky.

Robert to himself: Why did you had to die...idiot...i don't know what to do...i wasn't supposed to lead them. I was just your second in command. Now, i lack the strenght to oppose the City. And Arinasa is growing so quickly...soon she won't obey to my orders anymore. She grew quite rebelious you might say. I'm sure that you would be proud of her. But she might draw unecessary attention upon us. She is not ready...yet....
Suddenly Leonardo enters the room.
Leonardo: Robert.*
Robert turns around and for the first time Leonardo sees him as the man who he really is. Even though he has a young appearence, his expression defines him. He looks old, tired of the world, of the intrigues, of the wars, of the battles. Leonardo gets frightened for a second, realising that their main pillar is slowly shattering.*
Leonardo: Are you ok Robert?
Robert: Yeah, Leonardo. I'm fine. Tell me, did something happen?
Leonardo: No...i just wanted to talk with you.
Robert: Tell me. What's up?
Leonardo: Don't think that you were to rash with those two?
Robert: Not at all. No. They must face the consequences of their actions. Vishnu taught me that from day one of training. They need to realise, that their actions might affect others too.*
Leonardo: Indeed. Anyway, what will we do, if the Celestials will attack us?
Robert: I was rash with them only to teach them a lesson. But i am aware that Arinasa did the right thing. It's time to face those bastards and bring them down.*
Leonardo: Yeah, but what about those three? Michael, Gabriel and Kalkin?
Robert: I will come up with something against them. I always do. They are already a little afraid of me. They don't know how i managed to kill Yama Dharma. That might be our ace!

The scene it's switched. It shows Robert's castle. A month has passed now since Tesla's death. Robert just called everyone in the Council room. Suleyman, Leonardo, Isaac, Henry, Charles, Harry, Amadeus, Max and Arinasa enter the council room.

Leonardo: What happend Robert?
Robert: Everyone take your seats. We have something important to discuss.
Suleyman: Well then, Robert. Tell us please.
Robert: One month ago, Arinasa attacked Nicola Tesla. She engaged him and his bodyguard, Joan of Arc. She managed to kill Joan. In a matter of minutes, another character entered the scene: our former allied, Nicholas Flamel. Based on the latest intel that i had at that time, it seems that Flamel evolved from being an advanced Duodenae, to an Eären. How that happend we don't know yet. Anyway, Arinasa and Max managed to hold off Flamel, and Charles landed a Radium bullet in his shoulder. Hat injured him, but it didn't killed him. We have waited for a whole month. We have waited for them to make the first move. The Celestials never came. So now, we will have to make our final move. Thus, we shall follow Vishnu's dream. We will attack the Celest City. With a bit of luck, we will manage to defeat them.*
Amadeus: Didn't you said that Michael, Gabriel and Kalkin are a threat for you?
Robert: Indeed they are. Here on Earth. In the Celest City, my Azymus levels are increased tenfold.*
Henry: But so are their Azymus levels.*
Robert: Yeah, that's right...but i have more chances there than here.
Charles: How so?
Robert: Because i am also an Eären. And my power grows in the Celesti City. My abilities will be augumented. I can use my Secundo much more effective there.*
Isaac: Then i'm in.*
Harry: I'm also in. I am a Duodenae. I can hold off the weaker Eärens.
Henry: My iridium blade will cut through their necks.
Suleyman: I will stand with you.
Leonardo: I vowed to Vishnu that i will protect Arinasa and that i will help her. I'm with you.
Amadeus: Life...it's beautiful. Freedom...is better. I'm with you.
Robert: Then...the Celest City will fall.
Suddenly a voice is heard behind them.
Michael's voice: Is it? Are you so sure, Robert?
Robert freezes as he turns around and looks at Michael, who is leaning on a wall, smiling.
Darwin: How did you...!?!
Michael: Enter here without any of you noticing me? Please. I think that you don't know who you are talking too.*
Robert: Michael.
Michael: Hello Robert. I heard a funny story a few days ago. That you plan to go against me once again. Let me ask you a question. What do you think that you chances are since your leader died?*
Robert: He didn't die by your hand, Michael.
Michael: Indeed. But you will. I will not allow any of you to rebel once again. So i will give you a choice: either you give me Arinasa and Robert, or i will kill all of you.
Everyone: We are not giving you anything!!!
Robert already revealed his blade and went Secundo. Arinasa took out Sciffer. Max summoned his shield. Charles, Isaac, Leonardo and Amadeus took out their revolvers. Suleyman revealed his sword, just like Henry did.*
Michael: Children...
Everything happend in a moment. Robert released a dense beam of green energy at Michael. The latter simply deflected with his bare hand. At the same time, Henry dashed forward and tried to slash Michael. The god instantly summoned his own blade and clashed it with Henry's. The former king of England, got his blade destroyed just by a single clash. Isaac, Amadeus, Charles and Leonardo fired four radium bullets at him. Michael took them all without blonking. The bullets got deflected from his body. Suleyman tried to slash him too, but his sword also got broked. Michael made a single move from his palm and everyone got threw on their backs.
Michael smiling: You really thought that it was going to be that easy?*
Robert stands up.
Robert: I will beat you Michael.
Michael smiles and vanishes faster than anyone ever seen. He appears exactly behind Robert. The scene it's focused on them only from the shoulder up. Michael has a satisfied expression, while Robert is shocked.
Michael: You don't stand a chance, Robert. Vishnu did. But you don't. You are not even near his level. You will never be. Because i won't give you the chance. Now....you're dead. I'm sorry that it got to this. I think that right now you're asking yourself why i chose to came myself here. I could have sent someone else. But i decided to deal with you on my own. To make sure that i ended this. Well then.... Farewell Robert. Oh, and the girl is coming with me.*
The panel shows Michael and Robert's entire bodies. Robert starts coughing blood. Michael's sword impaled him in the chest. Robert falls to his knees, as Arinasa watches the scene shocked. Michael takes out the sword, leaving Robert to fall on the ground and die.
Michael appears exactly next to Arinasa. He pokes her in the forehead and she instantly passes out. He catches her.
Michael: I will spare the rest. Let this be a lesson for all of you. Farewell...
Michael vanishes with Arinasa from their sight!
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), KiddJutsu (11-16-2012), Numinous (11-28-2012), royalmage (11-16-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #1304
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

The panel shows Robert. Above him is everyone trying to keep him from dying. Leonardo and Darwin are trying to do something about the stabbing.

Leonardo: It's no good, Charles! The blade took out his lungs and a small portion on his heart. In a matter of minutes he will die.
Charles: We got something! What the fuck, Leonardo! We need to do something!!!!
Leonardo shouts desperate: I want to do something to save him! But there is nothing that we can do! He has moments left! Michael took out two vital points!
Suddenly a familiar voice is heard from the door.
Unknowm voice: Maybe i can help you with this.
Everyone turns around and the desperate expression on their faces are replaced by very shocked expressions!
Darwin shocked: ...You...!?!
Unknown man smiling: Yeah...me!

The panel shows the Celest City. Arinasa is kept in a cell by Michael. Her clothes were change, now she is only wearing a white robe. Michael puts her there and he is about to leave.

Arinasa shouts: I will kill you!!! I will do it!
Michael: Calm down. You should rest. Soon, after i'm done draining all your Azymus from you, i will execute you. So try to enjoy your last moments alive.*
Arinasa surprised: Drain my Azymus?!
Michael smiles: Exactly. How do you think that i got so powerful? I will take it for me and use it to augument the powers that i already have.
Arinasa with determination and anger on her face: It's a shame...Vishnu never cleaned after himself. Robert killed Arthur and Yama for him. And now it seems that i will have to take you out.
Michael keeps on laughing and leaves the room.
Arinasa's expression is changed to a desperate one.
Arinasa for herself: My god...i wish that you were alive...

The end.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
ivhturp2 (11-16-2012), KiddJutsu (11-16-2012), Numinous (11-28-2012), royalmage (11-16-2012), Senpou (11-18-2012)
Old 11-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #1305
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Vishnu!!
This sh*t is outstanding. You've finally taken me where I felt the story should go. You've given us a surprise guy, Claude probably/hopefully, you made Arinasa a nice badass, the Celest City is starting to get it cracking. So now, don't mess around man, you've managed to beautifully transition from your fanfic to this original gem so I need that next installment sir. Also a question, if Robert is the Earth manipulator guy why didn't he put up a better fight being on Earth of all places? That's more curiosity than an actual question lol. So when can your readers expect that??
Vishnu (11-16-2012)