Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments! - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Which Members Idea should we start with
ShiverX 4 40.00%
Dagoro 5 50.00%
The Special One 1 10.00%
platinumrug and ThesixthHokage 0 0%
stubborn_narut0 0 0%
Silverblade 0 0%
Fenrii 0 0%
poolangya 0 0%
kluang 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2009, 01:21 PM   #61
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments!

My fanfic would be more based on Akatsuki,and the world from there point of view namely, "The Eyes of the Villains". Since these guys are insanely strong and unique that coming up with ideas for Jutsu and new members (that assuming they continue), should be fun, plus it can assume that this story will clash with someone else's, since it GOOD vs BAD, we may even see and exploit some weakness in Modes like Sage and even the Mangekuo's.

I start this story if I'm given the going ahead!!!

And tdoes it have be once a week, because that long like in real life (i'm referring to waiting for the weekly manga), can it be once a designated writer finish their post then the next can post their's so we keep things flowing but we must give the designated writer exactly 7 days to post or he/she gets miss and has to wait until their turn, that way things keeps it flow and don't loose order

Here is an example http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=46795

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)

Last edited by naruto_nutty; 06-10-2009 at 01:33 PM.
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #62
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

would it be better if this weeks writer will post a "title" for the next weeks chapter where the next writer will base his/her work on? just a thought anyway. makes it more challenging in my idea..
i'm still not up to take the challenge and write.still very busy on my part, but if i foresee that i will have spare time for the next week,i would like to participate.,as of now, i am just an observer. goodluck everyone!
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #63
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
would it be better if this weeks writer will post a "title" for the next weeks chapter where the next writer will base his/her work on?

Sounds like a challenge.

How many story's are we going to be having here. I heard people don't want to do the "new" chars, and use exsiting?

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #64
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

H-I Go ahead and remove my name from the poll, ShiverX already wrote a chapter and you guys should build on his idea.

I'll just enjoy it this time around as a reader. You can guys will rock this just fine.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #65
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

OK no prb.So ShiverX will be up first. Then. If you want to jump in at any time let us know.
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #66
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Can i get added to the poll?

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 AM   #67
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
H-I Go ahead and remove my name from the poll, ShiverX already wrote a chapter and you guys should build on his idea.

I'll just enjoy it this time around as a reader. You can guys will rock this just fine.
I agree. he just started it, the rest can follow up bout that meteor thingy

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:01 AM   #68
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Hmm, I don't know Dagoro.
If yours get voted in I could still continue my story and post it in another thread anyway. So I believe we should still have your idea into consideration. I know I would like to have you on board and your story is a good one I'm sure.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #69
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Where's his fan fic?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #70
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_I View Post
OK Great. So I just need to check with Dagoro, but the order will be like this as of today.

ShiverX
Dagoro
The special one
H_I
TheSixthHokage
OG.
Silverblade

I am still waiting for a few to see if they will participate.
ShiverX
The special one
H_I
TheSixthHokage
OG.
Silverblade

This will be the order. If I left your name off just PM me and I will add it in. Also if you would like to be jumped up in the order of writing let me know. I have no problem moving down or up.

Dagoro, your more then welcome to join whenever you like
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #71
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Who turn is it to write a fic????

Im itching to see the continuation of Shivs!!1

Old 06-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #72
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Soooooo....is anyone going to pick up where ShiverX left off ??

I wants to reads sumtinz.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:07 AM   #73
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

^ It's TSO's turn. He probably forgot, haha.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:00 AM   #74
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Gah! I want to read it now!
He better hurry or I will post again out of frustration!

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-16-2009), TheSixthHokage (06-16-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 07:06 AM   #75
kluang
One Punch Man

Maybe I just post mine.