Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments! - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Which Members Idea should we start with
ShiverX 4 40.00%
Dagoro 5 50.00%
The Special One 1 10.00%
platinumrug and ThesixthHokage 0 0%
stubborn_narut0 0 0%
Silverblade 0 0%
Fenrii 0 0%
poolangya 0 0%
kluang 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #76
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Suggestions and comments!

TSO is probably on holiday, I'm working on another one at the moment, how about you guys, and Shiv, where is your other aftermats, did u do anymore!!!!

I'm missing em

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #77
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Do we have to wait for HI to make the call?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #78
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for double post, but I was at the Spam Zone, and Shinobi Knight created a thread about a fan fic That the fanfic.net called it the most famous, notoriously bad fan fiction ever written, one of the most cringeworthy, unintentionally hilarious, so-bad-it's-good pieces of literature the internets have ever shat out and is one of the most famous writings.

Yes, its famous. Its so bad its famous.

I'm not gonna type about that. Jaxon also post a link to some sort of fan fic wiki where there, they post a very jealous fan fic writer post who hack the bad written fan fic account.

Quote:
NONE OF YOU AT ALL EVER LEARNS FROM YOUR MISTAKES. I HAVE HACKED RIGHT BACK INTO HER ACCOUNT, AND I WILL DELETE HER ACCOUNT IF YOU DON'T REVIEW MY STORY. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. REVIEW MY STORY OR THIS STORY WILL BE DELETED. I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY SECOND CHANCES THIS TIME. EVEN IF TARA CREATES ANOTHER ACCOUNT, I WILL HACK INTO IT AND DO THE SAME THING TO IT.
THIS STORY IS AN INSULT TO US WHO CAN WRITE. SHE HAS ALREADY GOTTEN 13,000 HITS FOR THIS STORY AND HAS REACHED TO 3400 ALREADY ON HER FIRST STORY, WITH ONLY 2 DAYS, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHY DO THE GOOD WRITERS DON'T HAVE ANY ATTENTION AND THE CRAP ONES GET FUCK ALL? WHY? WHY DOES SHE GET AT LEAST 2,500 HITS A DAY WE GET FUCK ALL?

AND THE REASON WHY I POSTED ON HER FORUM ABOUT THE INTERVIEW WAS BECAUSE I GOT MIXED UP WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT. YES, I AM ON THE FORUMS, AND I COULD BE ANYONE OF YOU. BUT YOU WILL NOT FIND WHO I AM CAUSE I FIND MY TRAIL VERY WELL. SO THAT IS A WARMING, TO GARETH WHAT EVER THE FUCK HIS NAME WAS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HACK BACK INTO THIS ACCOUNT EVER AGAIN, OR YOU WILL FUCKING SUFFER.

I WANT 10,000 REVIEWS ON MY STORY BEFORE THE END OF NOVEMBER OR THIS ACCOUNT GETS DELETED, IS THAT FINAL?
I dunno about this is fan fic this competetive?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-18-2009)
Old 06-16-2009, 10:42 AM   #79
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

LMAO! Kluang you can go ahead and post your fanfic. I did not Know TSO Was on Vacation. Once he gets back he can jump in right after you. Also you have all week to post. So if you make 1 post or 1,000 it's up to you. It's your week.
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:51 AM   #80
kluang
One Punch Man

I'm gonna edit it a bit. then I'll post there.

ANy fanfic that people create this gif must be lulz.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #81
kluang
One Punch Man

Lightning Country, Near the Fire Country Border

3 hours after the Meteor Crash.

In the ruins of an old castle, a kunoichi approach a shinobi with slicked hair and a goatee and dress like an ANBU and carrying a large sword who was watching aimlessly at a starless sky.

"The Raikage want to see you Seijuro Ryu." says the female ninja.

Ryu turns around and says "Sweet. Now bring on the Sand chicks and cream soda."

The female ninja gives a deep stare at Ryu that makes him raises his hands up and give her a big grin before teleporting himself.

Cloud Village, 3 and a half hour after the Meteor Crash.

Its been 3 days after the chuunin exam and the villagers seems the celebrate it. With neon lights flashing around the village, some people just sits and enjoy sakes at sushi bars, some are trying to push their luck in gambling and some just lying around because of the hangover.

At the Raikage office, the new Raikage, a young talented kunoichi by the name of Hanabito Asao is doing some desk job when suddenly Ryu teleported himself in.

"Hey there smart sexy lady, typin' recipes?"

The Raikage look up at Ryu and smash his face with a huge bat.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO ADDRESS ME AS RAIKAGE!!!!!"

The Raikage sits down and took a file from her drawer.

"Now for the reason why I called you here. Are you even listening?"

"So where's Mendo?" ask Ryu

"He took a vaction at a place called 'shut the hell up!' "

"Really I get post cards from there all the time!!"

The Raikage gave a huge sigh before opening the file.

"Something just landed just outside the border of the Fire Country and whatever that thing is, it scram most of our devices at the border. Your mission is to get whatever that is and bring it back."

"AWWWW, Can't I get a real mission like saving helpless sassy hot chicks from a sinking ship built by peoples that have a social structure in which a number of all male workers maintain their country under the rule of the Queen?" ask Ryu.

"No. Ready your things. You leave immediately."

“Alone?” ask Ryu

“You get in, take the goods and come home. This is a single operative infiltration mission. Your specialty.”

Ryu makes a face at the Raikage and then he left the office.

From the shadows of Cloud Village, Ryu left in the darkness running towards Fire Country border, expecting to be a simple get and go mission. Not known to him, this will be one of his greatest mission.

Last edited by kluang; 06-16-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:02 AM   #82
Nakaichiro
Genin

Nakaichiro is on a distinguished roadNakaichiro is on a distinguished road

I am not great at thinking up stories so i wont attempt it. I do have a suggestion or 2 for the future that i might like to add for you guys. They will always be small but nice broad points about writing in general, not the actual story board itself.
So the point that i would like to point out is exactly what this sentence of mine did wrong. Redundancy. The example sentence that I will use is from the Shiver X at the end of his last insert.
Quote:
This adventure was something she was not going to miss! And as the lights started to reappear all over the village she sped up towards the edge of the village
Reading the same word with no description before it to add interest is kinda boring. Perhaps changing the last sentence to something like this:
And as the lights started to reappear all over the village, she sped off in the direction of the meteor crash, and away from the place she called home.

It is not perfect by any means, but it is something to consider to add flow and cohesion to future inserts. So the basic rule is if you are needing to use the same noun (Especially place) in the same sentence, try to restructure it to only use the noun once, or try to find a nice synonym word or phrase to replace one of the uses. I hope that this is taken in the light that it is intended, as constructive criticism. Keep up the writing guys, this idea is young but has the potential to be really good.
Nakaichiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #83
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Indeed I have noticed this but alas I can't edit the post in the fan fiction.

My new sentence look like this:
This adventure was something she was not going to miss! And as the lights started to reappear in the surrounding houses she quickened her pace towards the edge of the village.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:23 PM   #84
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Finally someone, actually wrote in this thread, i was kinda thinking you guys had forgot about the fanfic.

So our next writer is kluang right, just to confirm???

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Old 06-17-2009, 08:08 PM   #85
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Yes Kluang is the next writer. I will look into why you cant edit your post. Kluang, Is this your post for the fanfic thread? If so I will move it over there.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:05 AM   #86
kluang
One Punch Man

Yes. it is.

With this pointless one......... If you can.

Father's Day.

Naruto, Sasuke, Killerbee, Gaara, Pain, Neji and Itachi gathered at Tanzaku Town.

Naruto: You know guys, Fathers Day is coming up so, lets start give some Father's day Messages. Let's start with Neji.

Neji: My father. I love him. Right until the day my clan kill him in the name of avoiding a war.

Naruto: Okaaaaaay. Killerbee?

KB: My dad? what should I say. I dunno. He havent has his screen time yet.

Naruto: Gaara?

Gaara: My father is the Kazekage. He hate me. He put Shukaku inside me. He even make my loving uncle to assassinate me. Then again, he wants to kill me, because I kill my mother.

Naruto: Erghhhhhhhh........Pain?

Pain: I lost my parents because of war. Thats why I hate war. I want to end war. Be good to your dad, or Pain will hunt you down and will kill you, your family and your friends and your dog. I will erase your existance!!!!!

Naruto: Dammit........Itachi and Sasuke????

Itachi: My father. I love him. I care for him. And he praises me. Then I kill him. Nuff said.

Sasuke: You bastard, you kill daddy. He never praises me. He always saying you were the better one. Then you kill him. I hate you, I hate you!!!!!!!!

Naruto: Ok stoooooooop. C'mon??? Dont any of us have father that is still alive???

Everyone:.......................

Naruto: Yeah me neither. And he seal the damn fox inside me. Then again, there is maybe someone we can celebrate father's day with.

Pain: Who?

Naruto: Kishimoto.

Killerbee: You want to celebrate with him? He practically killed all of our fathers. With his pen!!!!

Naruto: Ok, So how should we wrap this up?

Sasuke: Get him something this year.

Neji: Take him to dinner to somewhere he likes.

Itachi: And make sure your not in a genjutsu, or he will kill you.

Killerbee: Happy Father's Day bitches!!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-18-2009), ShiverX (06-18-2009)
Old 06-18-2009, 06:15 AM   #87
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Not bad, was funny, but can we put stuff like this in there

Old 06-18-2009, 06:24 AM   #88
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

No and no.
It's a funny and good story in it self but has nothing to do with the fan fiction.
I'm even leaning towards that the first text is a little hasty, it works though.
But this fathers day is not something for the fan fiction story, it is standalone.

Sorry to sound harsh but I really wan't this story to be a serious one at first and "contain" humor like Naruto does. We must take it serious or it won't be worth it.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.

Last edited by ShiverX; 06-18-2009 at 06:27 AM.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ShiverX For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (06-18-2009)
Old 06-18-2009, 08:06 AM   #89
kluang
One Punch Man

Agree. just the story with fanfic in it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
H_I (06-18-2009), naruto_nutty (06-18-2009)
Old 06-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #90
H_I
Jounin

SiverX is 100% Correct. The story he led off with is what you have to run with. You take what he started and go your own way, but it has to be related to what he started. when you are ready just go ahead and post it into the FanFic Thread.