how do you feel about the war in iraq and afganistan - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #16
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough
Re: how do you feel about the war in iraq and afganistan

I've taken aptitude tests for the air force and the maths stuff wasn't that difficult, I mean obviously it was only beginners stuff but most of it was mechanics, sequences and things like scaling up and down.

Oh and Iraq lol. My dad went there, had to unload supplies all day and load corpses back quite often. He seemed to have a fun time anyway, had to have several surgery operations on return though. Then got disbanded for injuries.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

If someone attempts to hug you, smack them with the butt of your M16 and get away from them. Put a few rounds in their chest if you feel like it. Also, avoid teddy bears laying on the road. Chances are they won't be so soft and cuddly when you get closer to them.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:47 AM   #18
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Don't forget to teabag your kills.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Kina (06-07-2009), Matthekage (06-07-2009), Miburo (06-07-2009), RNB (06-07-2009), The Madness (06-07-2009), Tzu Men (06-07-2009)
Old 06-07-2009, 11:12 AM   #19
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Holy fuck, I didn't realize they let people in with such low ASVAB scores.

Also, if you're going to throw any puppies off cliffs then don't videotape yourself doing it and put in on youtube.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Matthekage (06-07-2009), RNB (06-07-2009), The Madness (06-07-2009), Tzu Men (06-07-2009)
Old 06-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #20
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

If UK and US go to war, I'm going to join the army to migrate to US and then visit the spoons, then I'd just leave the army. : D

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-08-2009)
Old 06-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #21
hellskitchen08
Genin

hellskitchen08 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok first i dont have a lot of time so ill tell you this in the militairy there are bad eggs and theres the ones that just want to derve their country and i would never throw puppies off cliffs

member of: Welcome to the host club!...
Kage FC (New Owners)

hellskitchen08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Sounds like a pretty shit deal, you serve your country and get given out of date rations...
Old 06-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #23
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

so how do i feel about the war
i feel good about it

good durka is a dead durka
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #24
H_I
Jounin

H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellskitchen08 View Post
hi im a 26 year old marine gunnery sergant in camp butler japan i would like to hear your concerns and opinions on the matter because im being shipped there in about 3 days so let me know
LOL!! Is this your 1st Deployment? I have been in the Army for 12 Years now. 13 this coming year. I have deployed to Iraq twice, Afgan once, And I just recently come back from a really easy deployment in Kuwait..I dont count this one. I was also 1 first Responder to the world trade Center, Which I served 7 months. I dont really care for an opinion, nor do I care if there is a war or not. For me it's a job. I knew what I was getting into when i joined, and there is nothing different now. Do your job, Stay safe, and go home. Thats all there is to it!
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to H_I For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (06-27-2009)
Old 06-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #25
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

The guy I grew up with went into the Air Force (make your laughs). I was told early on I would be disowned from my family if I tried to join the armed services (My grandpa is an ex Marine scout sniper from the active part of the Korean War.)

My stance is that I do not like the war, but my anger is at politicians and not soldiers. It is just a job. Some soldiers get power-happy, but alot of them have problems that result in their behavior. I have alot of respect for US soldiers for their effort, bravery, and commitment.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:24 PM   #26
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

War, where the fathers buried their sons.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #27
hellskitchen08
Genin

hellskitchen08 is an unknown quantity at this point

my brother was sent back in a black body bag so dont joke about stuff like that

member of: Welcome to the host club!...
Kage FC (New Owners)

hellskitchen08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #28
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

DURKA DURKA DURKA MUHAMMED JIHAD DURKA DURK DURK!!! Fuck You AMERICA! DURKA DURKA DURK!!! DURKA!

Old 06-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #29
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

My brother had a pink body bag.

He was a fag.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #30
Babyface BK
<3===BK

^YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!!!
c