Bleach fillers 227 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 07-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
victorvaj
Academy Student

victorvaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Bleach fillers 227

Dude why is Bleach going back to its past? C'mon just get it on with the series now
victorvaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
SasukeWorldsGreatest
Sasuke&Bleach Fangirl!

SasukeWorldsGreatest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bleach fillers 227

Well bleach is quite close to the manga and I dont think those fillers are nearly as long as stupid naruto fillers,why can't people never be happy with what they have? Naruto Anime is fucked up while Bleach Animation rocks these past episodes and still you guys find something to bitch about because of a few little fillers who are by the way quite interesting ARGH -.- I hate this senseless bleach bitching
Old 07-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

^ true, i think the only ones that were long were
the bounto arc-about 50 odd eps that was

co-owner of hitsugaya fc
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #4
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

FUck yous, I agree with victorvaj, why the hell is filler taking us back till to the fucking beginning, what so we can see how the hougokou got inserted in Rukia via her rectum???

Come on, if you gonna show fillers show something that contain Full-Realised Protagonist e.g Chad can't even see hollows, Itsygo, doesn't even have a Zanpakutó or know what it is.

Why couldn't they show sometime thing like Isshin past as fillers, or even abit about Ishida Dad's

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to naruto_nutty For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (07-21-2009)
Old 07-15-2009, 03:15 PM   #5
CamzyD
Chuunin

CamzyD is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
FUck yous, I agree with victorvaj, why the hell is filler taking us back till to the fucking beginning, what so we can see how the hougokou got inserted in Rukia via her rectum???

Come on, if you gonna show fillers show something that contain Full-Realised Protagonist e.g Chad can't even see hollows, Itsygo, doesn't even have a Zanpakutó or know what it is.

Why couldn't they show sometime thing like Isshin past as fillers, or even abit about Ishida Dad's
maybe their stories will be part of the main storyline?? therefore not classed as a filler?
and besides, who really cares-its just a filler, they're not important (i agree the placement is bad though)

co-owner of hitsugaya fc
CamzyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #6
chubbz101
Academy Student

chubbz101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yh you're right Camz!!!

They will definitely be part of the Canon, don't know what that fool Naruto_nutty getting wrung up about.

But he right about the placement, especially since im itching to see Tia Haliel in action, Espapda no.3 is hawtttttttt, but nel is so fucking cute, I just can't stop sayin that especially when she "cwryysss, and goes Itsygo...Itsygo, pwease win, don't let bwad man kill you"

Heheheeh, I have never seen her release as im fucking still piss about having to watch that entire Amargai Shunsuke Arc, which had no placement in plot what so ever don't even know when this was suppose to have occur especially since they were still in Heuco Mundo when it returned to canon can someone please explain this arc placement.
chubbz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #7
theonlychad
lord of destruction

theonlychad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbz101 View Post
Heheheeh, I have never seen her release as im fucking still piss about having to watch that entire Amargai Shunsuke Arc, which had no placement in plot what so ever don't even know when this was suppose to have occur especially since they were still in Heuco Mundo when it returned to canon can someone please explain this arc placement.
i think they decided to jump into the future for the amagai arc as well with this new tales of the zanpaktou arc. The new arc does look promising though.

Without Chaos there would be no order.
theonlychad is offline   Reply With Quote