Who do want to be final Villain - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: Who want to be the final Villain?
Madara 21 37.50%
Ressurected Nagato 0 0%
Rikodou Sennin 7 12.50%
Kyubi 13 23.21%
other state who please 15 26.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #16
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road
Re: Who do want to be final Villain

One of Naruto's shadow clones is going to go rogue. By then naruto being super hokage the 9th will know a jutsu to make the clone real. So the clone makes himself "alive" and its naruto versus naruto. yeah epic.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Madara I suppose. But I only say that because I have no idea how long Kishi is going to write the manga for. If he's gearing up for an endgame soon, then I will guess Madara. However, it could be any new character he comes up with if he chooses to write the manga for a long time to come.

That would be retarded if Rikudou Sennin were the last guy. We've already had a rinnegan using enemy. It would be redundant to have a second.

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (06-15-2009), TheSixthHokage (06-12-2009)
Old 06-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #18
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road

I vote for tobi! LOL loop hole
TheJkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #19
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Tobi comes out with PWN-ALL-no-jutsu, and everyone dies except Naruto, Sasuke, and hinata lol
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:19 AM   #20
SenjuGod
Sage of the 4 noble paths

SenjuGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Rikodou all the way
SenjuGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:22 AM   #21
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloflash View Post
...and also predictable...completely kishi's style of writing
Actually, every sign is pointing towards an eventual, predictable and Disney Team Seven reunion. I would prefer a realistic conclusion to Naruto where Sasuke and Naruto fight as enemies.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:43 AM   #22
ikickbutt
Academy Student

ikickbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont think its going to be sasuke cuz... i mean, come on! every time sasuke goes out to do somehting naruto always does somehting to mess it up so madara is probaly going to be final bad guy. probaly.
ikickbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #23
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikickbutt View Post
i dont think its going to be sasuke cuz... i mean, come on! every time sasuke goes out to do somehting naruto always does somehting to mess it up so madara is probaly going to be final bad guy. probaly.
I doubt with every fibre of my being it will happen but it'd still be more realistic and mature than two friends nearly killing each other 3 times than getting back together after 3 years apart to hold hands and fight the bad guy.... lame.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #24
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road

Its going to be the Kyuubi, During the Fight between Madara and Naruto (Which Might include Sasuke Fighting on Either side) I think Madara is going to do something they Destabilizes the Seal. Releasing the Beast.

This could go in one of 2 directions after this, Naruto Could Overcome the Last generation and Do what his Father could not, and Fully Defeat a Tailed Beast. OR he could follow in his fathers Footsteps and Sacrifice himself to reseal the Kyuubi (Inside the Death God this time, Not in Someone Else)
Archbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #25
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

voted others
who would be the final villain for me??
do you remember when was the last time we have seen the inner sakura? yes, the inner sakura, with all the rage she felt inside her. the inner sakura that is evident during sakura's distress or inability to do something or just plain idiocy. inner sakura hasn't revealed itself during shippudden that i remember, all this time it had been dormant, lurking, building up power. waiting for it's release. the final battle will feature a tagteam of naruto + Sasuke, in their desperate attempt to save sakura, from herself, her evil self, that which she has succumbed to.. the inner self of Sakura will be the final villain, trust me.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #26
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Think of it this way. Part one Oro was the main villan, part two Akatsuki is the villan, but now akatsuki is basicly gone and after madara is defeated at the end of part two theres going to be someone even more powerful for the final villan which IMO will be Rikudou sennin.

IMO, part three will be about some crazy religeous sect of elite warriors that opperate in the shadows and worship Rikudou as a god. Sick of what the world Rikudou created has become alonf with alot of preperations over the years they manage to bring him back to life to destroy the world and return it to nothingness. Or something similar!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:43 PM   #27
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

It's possible it could just be Sasuke...it seems within Kishi's logic. Starting from the same place and taking two very different paths in life. And Naruto won't stop until he "saves" Sasuke, which is more of a reason to keep the manga going.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 AM   #28
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

These are a couple of ways I want the manga to end.

1. Sasuke kills Madara & is swallowed by darkness. He becomes a Pain like figure (in terms of mentality not ability) & seeks to destroy the world. Naruto finally has to grow up & go against his nindo by killing Sasuke. Not sure where Gedo fits into this one.

2. After Madara awakens Gedo Mazo who by then would have 8 tailed beast inside of him. Naruto & Sasuke will come to stop Madara. Sasuke will take on Madara while Naruto handles Gedo Mazo. Naruto will have full control over Kyuubi while Sasuke may or may not have Itachi's eyes. Both Naruto & Sasuke defeat their opponents & at the end of the manga have one last fight as friends to see which one is the strongest.

3. Madara kills Sasuke after Sasuke betrays him. Gedo Mazo is unleashed & ultimately stopped by a unification of 4 hidden villages & the rain village(mist is obviously going to be bad because of Madara). Naruto goes after Madara alone while the others handle Gedo. It's revealed that the other half of Kuuybi's chakra actually rest inside of Madara. So we have Kyuubi Naruto VS Kyuubi Madara.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-13-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-15-2009), Shrike (06-13-2009)
Old 06-13-2009, 06:20 AM   #29
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Most of you guys don't even think.

Kyuubi? No. Kyuubi already lost it's hype - it is a pet to Madara.

Rikudou? Did you even read those chapters? The guy was a good guy, AND his power is so immense that it wouldn't be much of a fight at all. Also, he has ZERO relevance to the story, so hey, what the fuck are you talking about?

Madara, Zetsu and Kabuto are the only logical choices. The most probable being Madara, of course.
Now Madara wants Sasuke for something, that we know. So final battle might include Sasuke becoming Madara's puppet or something.

And that's about it.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (06-15-2009)
Old 06-13-2009, 06:22 AM   #30
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

@Veng.
Madara is an epic failure. He will never be the final villain.

The manga atleast should end with some villains that doesn't wear black coats with red clouds on them. Akatsuki and Orochimaru were the only villains. That would suck a lot.

Kishi will present more villains in the near future who will be more powerful than Akatsuki. Hundreds of shinobi roam the ninja world. Even children are out there that are stronger than Kakashi.

Expect some epic badass as the final villain though. Usually the final villain is the person that started all this non-sense.

Kyuubi or Naruto going back in time to face Rikudo Sennin.

Remember Rikudo Sennin is a powered up Nagato who has FAR better control over the rinnen'gan.

Kyuubi can just cause severe damage to anything when his moves his tails.

Itachi said Madara = Fail. Not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Most of you guys don't even think.

Kyuubi? No. Kyuubi already lost it's hype - it is a pet to Madara.

Rikudou? Did you even read those chapters? The guy was a good guy, AND his power is so immense that it wouldn't be much of a fight at all. Also, he has ZERO relevance to the story, so hey, what the fuck are you talking about?

Madara, Zetsu and Kabuto are the only logical choices. The most probable being Madara, of course.
Now Madara wants Sasuke for something, that we know. So final battle might include Sasuke becoming Madara's puppet or something.

And that's about it.
I agree man.

Kyuubi can be controlled by Madara's sharingan. Like Sasuke did with manda. That's the only way Madara can control Kyuubi.

Kabuto being the final villain? He is the penultimate perhaps.

Zetsu. A man of mystery. Don't know about this guy. He could be the final villain, but seriously. I don't believe he's working for Akatsuki.

If he did. They would of had all 9 bijuu.

The number of times Zetsu popped up when Naruto was battered. Like 3x.

The battle with Sasuke, the battle with Kakuzu and the battle with Pain. Hm. Byakugan eyes and he could record like the sharingan.

Last edited by Silverblade; 06-13-2009 at 06:30 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote